LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On Monday Stu and Rebbecca took Cynthia to school and got her registered.

They were concerned that she hadn't been in school for over a year and a half.

They wanted go know why Stu hadn't sent her in that long?

Once it was explained that Cynthia had been a runaway, and been living on the streets.

That Stu just found out he was a father last Thursday.

They weren't so ready to charge him with child neglect.

Then the focus turned to Barbara, what had made her run away from home in the first place?

She told them about Raymond and him wanting services from her.

Then they found out that Barbara was murdered by this guy, they felt that her running away was a bit more justified. 

They tested her and tested her.

They decided she wasn't that far behind her classmates they put her in the 8th grade at her age she should of been 9th.

They put her in an English class, and assigned her a seat.

She looked and to her right was Kenny!

It was discovered that they had a few classes together and the last was right before lunch.

They both had lunch together.

They also had US History last period of the day.

Kenny also walked her home everyday.

Both sets of parents had made rules that They couldn't date until they were 16.

That didn't stop them from doing things like going to the movies with friends and they held hands, stole a kiss here and there, they sat with each other at church.

Their parents watched them like hawks. 

Nobody knew more than Stu, at what could happen at this age.

Him and Barb had created a child together and Cynthia was proof of it.

The DNA tests confirmed that Cynthia was his daughter.

If her parents would gave been as diligent as the Mitchell/ Phelps had been Cynthia would of never been born.

Kenny was also there for when Denice was finally adopted by The Phelps and Cynthia was adopted by Rebbecca as her mother.

Stu and Rebbecca liked Kenny and India and Chris liked Cynthia!

Still the thought of what had happened to Stu and Barb was on the back if their minds, they didn't want history to repeat itself!

• Confused 1

Cynthia soon was caught up with her peers in her school work the brought her in and asked her if she wanted to be promoted to high school.

Moving on to high school would mean that she had to give up Kenny, she didn't want to move.

Well we have to talk to your parents about this!

She will just will tell them she doesnt feel ready as yet.

Will they buy it?

Probably not, but it will be worth it. 

She gave them the note that said the Principal wanted to meet with them.

Are you in any kind of trouble?

No they feel that I'm ready to be moved to the high school as a Freshman.

But I'm not so sure that in am ready to be moved there yet, I guess I'm just scared.

But I still feel like I need to be in 8th grade, she said.

We won't pressure you if you don't feel your ready we won't force you. 

Cynthia's heart jumped it looked like she would be a year behind kids her age.

But she would still be with Kenny!

• Like 1

The school recomended that Cynthia be moved to the 9th grade and  be a Freshman in high school.

She wanted to be an 8th grader with Kenny, and Alexandria.

Alexandria was almost a year younger than Kenny but they felt with the private education she had before coming to live with Chris and India she was smart enough they kicked her up a grade. 

They decided to leave her in the 8th grade.

They figured that she would one of the smartest kids in 8th grade.

She would give Alexandria a run for her money. 

She was glad that she got to stay with Kenny.

That was her reasoning behind this decision.

It didn't really matter that the fact that they all 3 would be in high school in about 5 or 6 months, 3 of those months would be the summer. 

They would be Freshman, one of the people she had stayed with talked about how mean she was to the loser girls.

Everything from intimidation to outright assault.

One of the reasons she was afraid to be a Freshman by herself.

Next year she would have Kenny to protect her. 

Cynthia began to think about her life as of late.

Just 2 weeks ago She was living with a lady named  Merideth who just happened to have a friend named Rebbecca that was a very nice lady.

She was a 14 year old living as an 18 year old because she had been living on the streets.

Merideth had discovered that she was 14 not 18.

She got mad and beat her up.

Then she was kicked out by Merideth.

The only person that she could think of calling was Rebbecca.

She needed to go to the doctor, she knew she needed stitches.

Rebbecca came and picked her up.

Her mother had told her her father's name was Stuart Phelps.

Rebbecca's husband was named Stu Phelps.

Her mother had given her a picture of her dad when he was her age.

This guy looked like the picture a few more years older but she could see the resemblance to the kid in the picture.

It was her dad.

For a couple of hours she was in shock.

She started crying the one that heard her was her dad, that's when she told him who she was.

He was a cop or something.

He had stayed with her for the first few days, never leaving her side.

Blood tests and DNA tests, plus he was listed as father on the birth certificate.

After not having a father and only having a mother who was killed by her boyfriend a few months a back.

She had a dad now, he would walk through glass on his hands and knees if it would help.

She had to admit, her mother was her best friend.

Her dad was a dad she loved him.

She thought that it wasn't bad she hadn't felt like running back to the streets yet.

She was happy for a change.

She was happy being 14 not 18.

• Haha 1

She had a sister now it was nice having a sister, she had never had a sibling before.

She had a mom and a dad both.

She wasnt on the streets.

She had a real home that I guess she could call hers.

She had a boyfriend.

She had friends that were actually her own age, not 4 years older.

She had been acting an adult so long she can't remember what being a teenager was like. 

Stu was wondering what it would be like for Cynthia she had probably forgot what it was like to be a teenager.

She had been acting as somebody 4 years older than she was.

Could she be a teenager again.

That's why hadn't pressed to get her into high school.

Let her be a kid for a while more. 

Denice was glad in a way that she wasn't the oldest any more.

She had an older sister who she loved dearly.

At first she thought that she was trying to steal her daddy.

Then she found out that daddy had been her daddy longer than she had been hers.

She was stealing her daddy, not the other way around.

Cynthia was willing to share her daddy with her so she took it!

Along the way she found out Cynthia wasn't bad she liked her.

Then they became sisters.

Cynthia was like her she even wet her bed like she did.

She had Naomi as a sister but she was too young, she is still a baby.

She had an older sister.

She was lucky that was Cynthia!

Stu was back at work he was asked about why he had been off from work.

He told the truth about when he was 14 and the girl was 15.

He had a daughter and just found out about her. 

She had came back into his life.

She had been assaulted.

She had been on the streets and the lady arrested that had assaulted her.

One guy asked if that was the rich lady?

Yeah she is rich, why asked Stu?

She not only assaulted the kid, she fought two cops as well they Tazed her!

She is still in jail her hubby's got the kids now.

She has a history of child abuse she probably won't see those kids again. 

Stu called Rebbecca and told her, she already knew, her firm was handling the case.

She wasn't allowed to help with this case at all after they found out that it was Stu's daughter she assaulted.

They were just surprised as Stu was when they found out he had a kid from when he was a kid.

Merideth felt that Rebbecca had abandoned her, Monica visited her and told her about why she wasn't allowed to help with her case.

She was floored when she found out Cynthia was really Stu's daughter.

Merideth apologized as she really realized the ramifications of her actions now. 

Cynthia was seen at the Mitchell's home as much as her own she was good friends with Alexandria as well as Kenny.

They all studied together.

Alexandria was surprised when they had a sleepover and Cynthia was diapered.

She didn't know that Cynthia was a bedwetter.

Cynthia knew Alexandria had been born without a bladder pretty much. 

Alexandria had sleepovers at the Phelps home as well, one thing that Cynthia was surprised was when she found out that Alexandria had a hundred million dollars in the bank and when she gets to be 18 inherits over a billion dollars.

Cynthia thought that she was just a normal kid like her, not a rich kid. 

• Thanks 1

Rebbecca was having fun being Cynthia's mother, she would take her and Denice clothes shopping.

They even got makeovers. 

Cynthia enjoyed going shopping with her mother and sister, she had loads of new clothes.

When Barbara was her mother they never had a lot of money.

Barbara worked as a teaching assistant, she helped the teacher they made just enough to live on.

She got new clothes in the fall before school, shoes through the year if she outgrew hers or they fell apart.

Rebbecca was buying her shoes, dresses, skirts, blouses, she even had new panties, she only needed them in the daytime at school, for a 15 year old they were pretty racy!  

Denice liked shopping for new clothes, she and Cynthia had several outfits that matched.

They looked like sisters.

She was starting school in the end of August she was trying real hard to keep her daytime diapers dry but it wasn't easy.

Nighttime she didn't care if she wet her bed, she would be more like Mommy and aunt Monica, she wets in the daytime now after she got hurt and had that halo thing on her head.

It would mean she was like Cynthia as well, she was perfect in Denice's eyes.

She could do no wrong!

So if she was like Cynthia and a bedwetter that was okay!

The adoption of Denice was coming up quickly at that time Cynthia would be adopted by Rebbecca.

Since Stu was her father he could approve it not like where they had to wait a year with Denice.

Not only would she stop being Cynthia Jennings she would be Cynthia Phelps, and Denise would be Denice Phelps.

Neither could wait!

Both wore diapers to court in case they got so excited they wet themselves, Rebecca was diapered for the same reason.

Stu was in case he couldn't break away to go to the toilet.

The judge said that it was happening and banged his gavel. They were 6 people in The Phelps family now, 2 parents and 4 kid's!

• Like 1

They went out to a nice restaurant after court.

Monica and Willy Wilde went with them the twins got a little fussy and Rebbecca and Monica took care of them they were in the process of eating when the manager came and asked them to leave, "some of the patrons had complained about the noise and that the fact that Denice was way to old to still be in diapers, Monica in her Halo, Willy in his Wheelchair."

"What asked Stu are you sure you want to go there?"

"Sir, people are complaining!"

"It doesn't matter said Stu you ever hear of the people with disabilities act?"

"Yes sir I have that's why we had had to put in ramps and special toilets to accommodate those people!"

Those people sounded like someone from the south talking about black people.

"Rebbecca gave him a smile, it's much more that that she said it also means that they can't be discriminated against in housing or even service in a restaurant!"

"You sound like a lawyer the guy said!"

"Oh I am!" Said Rebbecca! 

"Willy said I am to and my wife here works for a law firm as well."

"I work for Phoenix PD said Stu, I have connections in the city that granted your license to do business here I'm sure we can find a way to rescind that license.

Willy handed the manager a paper and pen, "Get the name of those complaining."

"Why do I need to do that?" Asked the manager?

So when we file our lawsuit we know who to sue, make sure you put your name down as well sir!"

The guys mouth dropped open, "You don't need to go that far!" Said the  manager.

"Oh but we do said Willy you see everybody at this table has some kind of disability.

Other than me and my wife.

With the obvious as he rubbed the arms of his chair.

Touched the brace to the halo if his wife.

Stu here as a cop cought a couple of bullets keeping people like you safe, this girl that is way to old to still be in diapers suffered a tragedy seeing her own parents killed, she still hasn't learned toileting skills because if it.

I could go on and on if you like but just letting you know we will be filing documents with the city to shut your operation down due to discrimination contrary to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1974!"

Willy started moving his wheelchair towards the door Monica and Rebbecca grabbed the babies and Stu took Cynthia and Denice and started walking out.

The manager said "Wait you haven't paid!"

Willy said "Go ahead call the police, please!

If not piss off!"

"Besides said Stu the service here wasn't that great!" 

The next day the city came in and cited the restaurant, their license to do business was revoked.

The manager was fired.

The publicity all but killed the restaurant even after they reopened under new management they never recovered and had to eventually close down. 

The 4 adults and 4 kids all went to a more kid friendly venue, McDonald's.

• Sad 1

Stu was back at work.

They had a cop shot early that morning he went into get something from a convience store and walked into a robbery he was shot and killed but also killed the robber.

The clerk was shot as well the bullet that killed the robber exited and lodged its self into the clerks arm.

An accident but the ladies husband was suing everybody from god down to the dead cop and the dead robber, and the parent company of the store, The City of Phoenix mainly Phoenix PD!

The guy saw dollar signs.

His shot wife was glad the robber hadn't killed her.

She was certain the robber was about to kill her.

The robber had placed the gun to her head and was in in the process of pulling the trigger when the cop entered the store.

Instead he pivoted and saw the cop who was able to get his gun out and shoot back.

They fired at about the same time.

The cop was hit in the chest just belw the neck and basically his spinal cord was blown out his back.

The cops bullet hit the guy square in the chest, the bullet hit his backbone went upwards as the guy began to fall and and exited his body near his neck.

Hitting the clerk.

It was a million to one shot she had been hit at all maybe even a billion to one!

Still a cop was dead.

Stu knew the guy, he had been partnered with him for about 10 months when he himself got shot.

He was a close friend.

Stu had to get on TV and talk about the shooting, he had to do this and act detached from it, like it doesn't affect him at all.

Inside.... inside as a cop you took it personal when a fellow officer is shot or killed.

It's even worse when you know the guy.

But being the PIO you couldn't let the cameras see you being other than professional. 

Rebbecca heard about it she knew the guy as well, they had partied with him and his wife, she knew they had 4 kids, all 4 boys maybe even more by now.

She called Stu asked him how he was.

Rotten he said, I'm mad, sad, in disbelief, shocked!

I'm feeling them all he said Erik was a good friend and some low life took him out.

The only saving grace is he took the low life with him, he can't hurt others now.

Rebbecca said after I met you when I talked to Erik, he told me he said about the same as you, his word was scumbag, not low life!

Yeah he told met that as well when he visited me in the hospital.

Now the tables are turned but I can't visit him in the hospital, he's beyond their help.

I met with Cathy to go over, things like The 100 Club, benefits out in the community, did you know they had 5 kids finally got that girl they wanted in number 5.

She cried in my shoulder for about an hour.

I'm kind of mad at myself it's been what about 5 or 6 years since we saw them.

About that, yes Rebbecca said.

Did you know he and Cathy had joined your church 4 years ago.

No I didn't know that said Rebecca!

Yeah he beat me to it said Stu.

His funeral will be at a different church building but same religion.

Are you ready for this Cathy asked me to talk and be a pallbearer at the funeral.

Rebbecca wondered if Stu could give a talk.

She thought why not he is on TV about once every other week any more.

That would scare her to death!

• Sad 1

Stu got Rebbecca into the funeral.

If you have ever seen a cops funeral that had been killed on the job there are dignitaries from everywhere, it becomes standing room only.

Stu felt undressed, even though he was in his best suit all other pallbearers were in their uniforms.

Stu started his talk with, "I had just finished my probationary period l got sent to a guy who was probably the worst officer in the department!

I was with this guy 3 months before he got cought up in that look the other way when the cartels were involved.

He is no longer an Officer with the PD.

I got sent to Erik Barnson.

We got along famously he was one of the best.

I hit my 3rd year with the department in my own apartment complex I saw drug deals going down.

Being a cop it was my job to stop them.

I followed procedures called on my cell phone.

I was waiting for back up I could hear the sirens in the distance.

Then everything went south the dealers and buyers pulled out weapons and began shooting at each other.

I started moving towards them the buyers and sellers saw me and began shooting at me.

I returned fire killing one and wounding 2 others.

I was hit in the chest, I knew it wasn't good.

I was drowning knew I was hit in the lung, then from behind me I'm hit in the lower back as well.

I hear more shooting and it wasn't me.

My backup had arrived and got the last three, the other buyer and the two from behind that shot me in the lower back.

The pain was bad I remember blacking out.

I awoke.

It was a couple of days later I'm in a hospital, I got tubes of bloody stuff coming out of my chest.

The first guy I seen was Erik, he looked at me and the first words he said was, "Hell of a way to get a vacation Stu!"

That got a lot of laughter from the crowd.

That shooting pretty much ended my career as a patrol officer.

I can only run about a hundred yards and I pass out.

Damage to my right lung.

Later I met my wife and we partied with Erik and Cathy they had three boys followed by number 4, Erik always told me he wasn't stopping until he got one girl.

He told me that he needed a daughter to mellow out the boys.

I understand kid number 5 was that daughter he wanted.

When we were partners Erik hated those that preyed on those to weak to protect themselves.

We had a dad beat his little girl almost to death, she has a hard time remembering things her short term memory is gone.

The guy came after us when we got there Erik Tazed him, only until he stopped fighting like he was supposed to.

After we got all the reports done.

Erik confided in me he wished the guy had continued to fight.

He wanted to fry his butt.

He cried for that little girl he hated bullies that guy went to prison.

There was another that a guy beat his girlfriend with barbells she lived but her brain was damaged she has the IQ that puts her almost Developmentally Disabled range now we saw a picture in the house this girl was beautiful, seeing the picture and seeing the girl afterwards it was hard to tell they were the same person.

This guy was killed by a fellow inmate awaiting trial.

He talked about his family while we patrolled together.

Cathy there is no doubt in my mind at how much he loved you and the kids.

I don't want to paint Erik as a saint, he told me many a time that if he gets killed doing this job that he wasn't a Saint in life don't make him into one in death!

Most of the bad stories I have of him I can't repeat in  a church!

Erik was my partner and he was also my friend!

I for one an going to miss him.

The department lost a good officer.

Stu was done it had taken about 5 minutes for his talk Cathy was the final speaker she thanked those that had spoken and said to Stu. "

Yes I can see Erik saying that to you after your shooting Stu and thank you for not telling the bad stories here in church!

He also told me not to make him a Saint when he was dead as well.

He could be stubborn, selfish, cantankerous.

But I still loved him!

If I knew that it would end this way I would still marry him again and again. After Cathy's comments.

They loaded him into the hearse and we followed them to the cemetery.

The fire department had crossed laddertrucks at the entrance to the cemetery.

It took like 25 minutes for the procession to reach the cemetery.

His casket was already on the platform.

When they all stopped coming.

Stu thought since Erik had said something at his hospital when he was shot.

He said to Erik's casket "Lucky you died a hero, they would never get this many people out at your funeral!"

if you didn't  Know Erik, he would of appreciated that!

They played taps and did End of Watch. 

• Haha 1

Denice and Cynthia both saw that their dad was sad.

They came up and asked Stu why he was so sad?

"I just had a very good friend die."

"Was he in a car crash? asked Denice, like my mommy and daddy and aunt Monica, and uncle Willy!

"No honey he was shot like me and killed!"

"But he died?" Asked Denice?

"Yeah he was hurt more than I was."

"I'm so sorry!" Said Cynthia!

Denice was feeling his sorrow.

"Oh daddy!" 

She said starting to cry!

Stu took her and held her.

"I'm okay, really!

I just wish I had kept in better touch with now.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda!

It's to late now.

I am going to make sure his wife is okay, and his kids as well!

They are the victims here."

"Was he stopping a crime like you when he got shot," asked Cynthia?

"Yes like me he killed the bad guy.

He was about ready to kill the clerk.

She was wounded but not bad!"

The ladies husband that was going to sue everybody and their dog.

She left him, telling him how much better it is to be alive, than dead.

She called him a dumbass because the bullet she received was from the guy that was just seconds away from killing her.

The bullet hit her as it came from him because he was dead and falling.

It was a million to one shot.

But at least she lived to tell others about it.

Then the dumbass wants to sue everybody.

"What would of happened if that cop hadn't of stopped in I would be dead and you wouldn't have anybody to sue at all then what?

It would of cost you to bury my ass.

Then if they found the guy who shot me all he would have to pay you was what you spent for my funeral.

Since I was hurt on the job its workmans comp.

Oh I'm sure you would of got money to bury me.

But not much else.

Since I was hit by a bullet fired by a cop saving my ass.

You care more about the money than you do me, dumbass!

I'm gone, I'm out of here if I do get any money you will never see a dime of it, I'm divorcing your sorry ass."

She left.

She hired lawyers to get an injuncuction to stop his lawyers. 

• Confused 1

Things got back to normal

Stu and Rebbecca were sure to keep an eye out for Cathy.

She called out of the blue one night.

It was about 8pm or so she had a flat tire.

Stu left to give a friend a hand.

She was broke down and it was just starting to rain.

Stu had put the small donut on her car he was going to get a better tire tomorrow for her, it was still under warranty.

He followed her home and made sure she was good.

The kids were out with Erik's parents tonight.

Before he left she asked if they could talk?

"Sure said Stu as they say talk is cheap!"

Cathy told him out of all the people that had told her if you need anything just give us a call.

Your the only one keeping that promise.

I called 5 people before you said yes.

She began to cry, I miss Erik so much!

Stu gave her a hug to console her.

She cried on his shoulder for about 3 minutes, before she gained her composure.

She kissed his cheek.

Thank You so much, I didn't want to turn into a blubbering fool like this!"

As she wiped the tears from her eyes. 

"Stu said I have to go my kids and family need me as well.

"Could you stay a little while longer, I don't want to be alone."

"Of course!" Said Stu.

She began to bare her soul to Stu telling him about her journey through the steps of grief how at first she was so pissed at Erik if he wasn't dead she would of killed him herself.

How dare he go and leave her with 5 kids.

What kind of ass does that.

Then I was sorry for even thinking that. 

It wasn't his idea to die that night.

I'm just so confused right now I don't know whether to love him or hate him." 

"Cathy can I tell you something?

When Erik and I were partners, he used to talk about you and the then 3 boys.

I hated to admit it but I was Jealous!

He had what every man wanted, just listen to him talk about you, what you cooked for dinner, the little love notes you left for him.

I hate to admit it but even before I met you I had a crush on you.

Then when I met you, you were beautiful, I hated him as well!"

She laughed.

"Stu I have to tell you when I met you I kind of liked you!"

"Me? Stu asked?

What did you ever see in me?"

"You worked with Erik sometimes he could be so damned stubborn!"

"Yeah he could!" Said Stu!

"You were different, you were like pouring water on a ducks back nothing riled your feathers!

You are kind.

I envy Rebbecca!" Cathy said.

"Don't let her hear you say that she will kill me!" Said Stu.

"When you got shot I felt for you.

Erik told me about what the bullets did to you ruin your lungs so you couldn't be a policeman any more.

Did he really say to you it's hell of a way to get time off work?"

"Yeah he did.

I think I got him back I told his coffin it's a good thing you died a hero, they would never have this many people at your funeral!"

She began to laugh "That's for sure!" said Cathy.

"Stu, she came and sat by him, do you still have a crush on me?

I'm awfully lonely!" 

She kissed him and he was shocked, she also placed a hand in his groin area.

Stu stood up, "Cathy I think your wanting more than I can give you!" 

"If your worried about Rebbecca I won't tell her."

"It's not that.

When I was shot I was left somewhat impotent.

My...... penis doesn't work very well, I still produce sperm but I can't get hard even if I took a million Viagra pills."

"But you and Rebbecca have twins, and Denise?"

"Denice is adopted.

The twins are ours but I had little tiny bladders inserted that make me hard."

"I didn't know said Cathy I'm so sorry.

To tell you the truth I kind of know how you feel.

Since Erik was killed I've had nightmares and I have been waking up to a wet bed."

Stu smiled "Since I was shot, that has been one of the other side effects.

I feel like I did when  was 8 I said Stu.

"You?

I wet until I was 12!" Said Cathy!

• Like 1

"Believe it or not I didn't know that!" Said Stu!

"Not a lot of people do, other than if you lived in my neighborhood growing up my mom was like that mom in the movie the loneliest runner my mom hung my wet sheets out to dry everybody saw them.

She could be areal bitch about it! 

What does Rebbecca think of you wetting your bed?" Cathy asked?

"Well said Stu like me she does as well!"

"Uh Uh? said Cathy, Rebbecca?"

"Like you she grew up wetting her bed she never stopped."

"Well if you ever need a threesome with a bedwetter look me up." 

I asked her "Don't you think as when times goes by, do you think the nightmares will stop as well, as the bedwetting?"

"I don't really know? Cathy said only time will tell for sure, but it feels like I did when I was younger except for swimming and peeing in somebody's hot tub or pool.

I just panic and wake upset from being scared and find my bed wet as well! 

The weird thing we have 4 boys not a bedwetter in the bunch, we have one girl and she does.

Like mother like daughter."

"Well you heard about me getting my girlfriend pregnant when I was 14?" 

"Yeah I heard something about it Cathy said you have Cynthia from it right?"

"Yeah! Said Stu, Cynthia is like her daddy she wets her bed as well.

"It's going to create a problem when she wants to find a boyfriend!" Said Cathy 

"Nope said Stu she already has one of those!" Said Stu.

"Does he still wet his bed?" Asked Cathy?

"No but he used to.

His father is the poster child for bedwetting." Said Stu

"Am I supposed to know him or something?" Asked Cathy?

"You probably already do said Stu, Chris Mitchell."

"Chris Mitchell, no way your daughter is dating his son?"

"No like you they are LDS and won't let them date until they are 16." 

"Did you know Rebbecca is LDS as well she grew up in a tiny town in Utah." 

"No kidding!" Said Cathy!

"I'm taking the lessons." Said Stu.

"One of Erik's partners got us interested.

Sorry I came on like a whore on prom night.

I know better!

It's just I'm so lonely."

Stu gave her his card that had his home address on it.

"If you ever need to talk were there for you okay!"

"Thanks for listening to me said Cathy, and really thanks for being a friend and coming to my aide!"

• Like 1

When he got home Rebbecca asked "What took you so long?"

"Stu said "Cathy came on to me so we had sex!"

Rebbecca smiled, "Liar you didn't take your saline!"

"Your right!" He said.

She is pretty lonely I sat and talked to her.

She did confide in me that she is having nightmares and is waking up wet.

Did you also know that the daughter they have wets her bed as well.

Cathy did until 12 years old."

"No way Cathy? Asked Rebbecca. 

"No wonder I like her!

Did you share our history with her asked Rebbecca?"

"Yes, said Stu.

She said if ever we want a threesome with another bedwetter give her a call!"

"Doesn't she know about Monica?"

"No I never got into the fact your a switch hitter. Said Stu.

Maybe I need to spend some time with Cathy." Said Rebbecca

The following Weekend she invited Cathy out with her and Monica.

Cathy left the kids with a babysitter.

She was glad to have a friend.

Monica and Cathy hit it off.

The subject of bedwetting was brought up when Rebbecca asked Cathy "if she was still having nightmares  and wetting hers."

Cathy gave Monica an embarrassed look.

Monica said "Don't mind me, I'm a lifelong bedwetter as well and since the accident she tapped her framework for the halo I piss myself in the daytime now as well."

Rebbecca saw the wave of calm come over Cathy as she realized she was with friends who understood.

"Last night there was no nightmare but I was wet this morning as well! I'm afraid that I'm getting like I was before age 12 a bedwetter again.

I'm just so glad to have others to talk to about it.

You don't know what a relief it is to have somebody that understands how you feel."

Rebbecca put a hand on her arm, "We do understand,  believe me!"

"Now that I have a daughter following in my footsteps I used to have to tell Erik that his yelling at her wasn't helping after her wetting her bed. He couldn't understand why?

I guess Unless you've lived, as a bedwetter you don't really know how it feels to be one."

"Amen said Rebbecca I come from a small town population 120 people. Everybody in town knew I was a bedwetter, my mother had no problem telling anybody about me.

At least she wasnt abusive, physically like Monica's mother."

"Your mother beat you?" Asked Cathy?

"Unfortunatly it went beyond spankings and yelling, she used her fists!"

'I'm sorry! Said Cathy.

My mother just yelled and I could feel my self esteem wash away with every word."

"Yeah parents, said Rebbecca, we've kind of got lucky said Rebbecca we found husbands with the same problem." 

"Really asked Cathy do you think you could find me somebody who is a wetter?"

"I'll check with Tim maybe he is a good source of finding them.

That's how I found mine!" Said Monica!

"Who is Tim? Asked Cathy? 

Is he a match maker?"

"Kind of but he washes windows at our building, Rebbecca said.

He knows everybody that wears diapers in that building.

Nobody checks outside their window when they change in their office.

That's how he cought me!"

"He caught you Rebbecca?" Cathy asked?

"Yep I was changing one day when I looked out and there was a guy there it was Tim.

He flashed me a bit of diaper and went on working." 

"He wears diapers?" Asked Cathy?

"Yeah He had a fall from his scaffold and injured his back, said Rebbecca, He is always on the lookout that's how he saw Willy for Monica!"

"Wow! said Cathy keep him looking!"

• Haha 1

Rebbecca went to Tim "Find anybody new in diapers yet?"

"Just a couple!" Said Tim.

"Any eligible young men?" She asked

"Just a couple!" Said Tim believe it or not more ladies then man of late."

"Really?" said Rebbecca?

"There is a guy he is not a lawyer but he trades stocks and bonds.

He's with that new commodities brokerage firm on the seventh floor.

Why you looking for a new man asked Tim?"

"I got a friend who's husband was killed a couple of months ago.

She was a bedwetter until age 12.

She has been having nightmares and her old friend has returned."

"Wow said Tim how did he die?"

"He was a cop and killed in the line of duty!" 

Not that just recent one was It, asked Tim.

I cought that funeral, on tv.

She is mighty pretty.

How do you know her?"

"Stu my husband and him used to be partners.

When I first married Stu he was best man and she was my maid of honor."

"Gotcha!" Said Tim!

I'll have a talk with the guy find out if he's married or not.

To tell the truth he's a hard one to nail down I will get him and find out.

Just to let you know he does have pictures of kids on his desk no woman though.

Might be divorced or something."

About a week later.

Tim got back with her.

"He's a widower, 5 kids 4 girls 1 boy.

Seems he caught the Funeral as well and couldn't take his eyes off her, he is interested.

He was in a plane crash.

How his wife died.

He was left incontinent like me said Tim.

He wants to meet her." 

A week later Rebbecca, Monica, and Cathy went to a restaurant.

They met Michael Hyde.

Cathy and him hit it off.

Turns out that their lives mirrored each other she had 4 boys he has 4 girls she has a daughter that is a bedwetter like mom, he has a son that also is a bedwetter.

He had been a bedwetter until 14 himself.

Rebbecca noticed that they were having problems keeping their hands off each other.

If this had been more private she was sure they would of had sex right there. 

About 3 months later they were invited to Michael and Cathy's wedding.

Rebbecca was invited to be maid of honor and Monica a Bridesmaid.  They made it work with 10 kids.

Yes, if your wondering for Cathy the nightmares stopped but the wet beds didnt!

• Like 1

Cynthia was invited to a sleepover at Alexandria Mitchell's place.

They were friends and she felt safe.

Even though Cynthia was a bedwetter.

Alexandria was born without much of a bladder, hers was just a bulb like a tulip bulb.

She was diapered at all times.

The parents were both there, her parents felt safe letting her go and Cynthia reallly wanted to go!

It was Friday night and there was no school for a week. 

Cynthia arrived and took her things with her into Alexandria's room.

There were two other girls there an Amanda and a Heather.

Cynthia asked Alexandria about The girls. 

"Do they make fun of you wearing diapers?" Cynthia asked?

"No you don't understand Heather still wets her bed as well and Amanda used to but she likes wearing diapers as well and since she has slept over every night she has wet as well.

So we'll all be wet in the morning."

Cynthia had Science with Heather she knew her and Amanda was in her English class.

Heather was quiet she didn't talk much she had never talked to Heather much.

Amanda was just the opposite she was in trouble every day from Mrs. Walton the English teacher, she couldn't shut up!

She wasn't a bad kid just noisy.

The funny thing was in this setting Heather was the talker and Amanda was quiet.

Cynthia figured out quickly Amanda was afraid of Alexanderias's dad!

He was big way over 6 foot 1 or 2 like her dad.

She saw him without a shirt at their pool.

He was solid muscle.

He looked like a football player.

Somehow his size intimidated Amanda.

From what she had seen Alexandria's dad was nice.

Cynthia found out that Alexandria had been adopted she asked about how that happened.

Alexandria told her about how she met her dad Chris at her riding lessons and then her dad met Chris as well the next week.

They liked each other.

She told Cynthia about how her mom hated her.

Her dad changed his will and then a couple if days later they were killed and that's how I got here.

Heather said "Yeah!

Alexandria has over a hundred million dollars in the bank and when she gets to be 18 she get over a billion dollars."

Cynthia didnt know whether to believe that or not but Alexandria was shaking her head yes in agreement.

"Really?" Said Cynthia?

"Yeah but mommy and daddy buy me things like diapers and my braces out of that money.

I used to go to a private school mom and dad want me to be normal so now I go to public school."

"Amanda spoke for the first time.

I'm so glad she does Heather and her are my best friends now!"

• Thanks 1

As they were at the sleepover Cynthia was enjoying being with the girls, she really didnt have many friends that were girls her own age.

She had just made two more friends with Heather and Amanda.

The best part was she didn't have to hide the fact that she was still a bedwetter from these two and Alexandria, she knew about Alexandria and her teeny tiny bladder from school.

The really funny thing was lots of people knew about Alexandria and her needing diapers it wasn't a secret.

She had a disability, like the boy  that had Cerebral Palsy and had braces on his legs because of it even though those braces were under his pants nobody bothered him they knew he had a reason to wear them.

There were the jerks that made fun of him to make themselves look better, they were compensating for something they had their own troubles, it's not much of a stretch to make yourself look normal at a kid with braces on his leg expense, when you are normal already. 

Alexandria was so beautiful most of the boys would date her diapers and all.

Her boyfriend Kenny they had to chase him off most of the evening, just so it would be the 4 girls.

They had pizza, and soda.

If she had been with girls that didn't know she wet her bed still she would of drank that a lot more sparingly than she did.

They applied makeup to each other she did Heather.

They said Heather looked older like she used to.

Amanda did her and overdid it Cynthia thought she looked like a cheap hooker.

She told Amanda that, they didnt know what a hooker was!

They played truth or dare.

She chose truth and they asked her where she learned how to do makeup so well?

"She told them about her time on the streets passing as an adult."

They didn't believe her.

It made her happy on the inside that she had told them the truth and they still accepted her as one if their own, a teenager!

They all went to bed.

After the amount of soda they had drank the night before it was good to know that Cynthia wasn't the only one in a soaked diaper the next morning!

• Like 1

Cynthia went with her friends new and old to the mall.

India went with them.

Heather and Amanda wanted to shoplift some small trinkets.

Alexandria told them "No way!"

Cynthia was the same "Her dad was a cop.

He would kill her."

They were on the way out when they were surrounded by several large guys.

They were asked to come with them.

They were taken to the security office.

They showed Heather and Amanda stealing things, putting them in their  pockets.

India was asked "Are they all your children?"

"No just Alexandria!" 

Their bags were all searched.

When they go to Alexandria's she had 2 extra diapers in there.

When they asked her why she told them about her bladder and it's lack of size.

They had a female pat them all down.

Them two were the only ones with merchandise on them.

Their parents were called and the police Amanda's parents refused to show up.

She was taken by the police.

Heather was also taken they were both on probation for assault.

They had broke their probation. 

Alexandria told her mother "That she and Cynthia tried to talk them out of shoplifting.

She thought they listened and hadn't done anything.

It wasn't until they were found with the stuff that she realized that they hadn't.

She said sorry mom!"

"I'm glad you two hadn't been caught up in it.

I don't know how I would of explained it to your dad, Cynthia!

"I know that's why I didn't want to participate I'm sure he would of killed me, said Cynthia!"

"I don't think he would of killed you, he would of yelled a lot at you!"

When they got home Chris asked "Where are the other two at?"

She told them that "They had broke their probation and were arrested."

"Probation? asked Chris, You don't mean for Krystal, do you?"

"Yes they got cought shoplifting.

And since they were on probation." Said India.

You can be proud of these two they tried talking them out of it and didn't know they had until it was too late!"

"I'm proud of you two!

You didn't succumb to peer pressure.

That can be tough sometimes!" Said Chris

"I'm also proud of you guys said India. 

We're going to have another day for the sleepover tomorrow we'll take you guys to Castles and Coasters as a reward for not getting caught up in this.

Cynthia looked like she wanted to cry.

"I... I didn't bring anything for tonight!" 

"You mean a diaper asked India?"

Cynthia shook her head slowly yes. 

"Dont worry I think that one of Alexandrias might fit you."

"Dont worry said India Chris and I understand bedwetting we both did it when we were your age older even."

Chris and India gave each other a sly smile.

Cynthia asked Alexandria "What was the smile about between your mom and dad?"

Alexandria told Cynthia "About her family that she had one brother that wasn't a bedwetter. Even her parents were bedwetters."

Cynthia said "Mine as well!"

"Yeah I know said Alexandria. When I first met your dad he told me. That was almost a year ago.

Then your mom and dad started going to church with us.

That was before you came into your dad's life.

But I'm glad your my friend.

Heather and Amanda were kind of stupid.

They knew they were on probation for beating up Krystal."

"What they beat up Krystal?" Cynthia asked?

"Yeah another girl put them up to it.

So they are kind of impulsive."

• Like 1

Cynthia received permission from her parents to spend another night.

Chris talked to them at first.

Stu and Rebbecca were also proud that Cynthia hadn't succumbed to peer pressure, and shoplifted.

The other two girls were on their way to where Ephraim works.

The most surprising thing was the ringleader that had gotten them in trouble in the first place was already there.

She had been caught with a pharmacy in her purse of illegal drugs from marijuana to cocaine.

She was in big trouble looking at a year or more at least.

Heather and Amanda were pretty upset with her already.

The first day they had been in trouble both girls assaulted the girl that had gotten them in trouble by assaulting Krystal.

That poor girl since that time had been a victim.

One of her foster sisters made her life hell at the home she stayed at.

She had turned to drugs as a way to cope.

When she got caught and sent to Adobe, who else should show up but the girls she set up with her.

They beat her up!

She hated her life since her own mom talked her into this crap.

She decided if she ever saw her own mother again she would kill her!

At Castles and Coasters Alexandria and Cynthia had fun.

Alexandria talked her into wearing a diaper and she was glad she did.

She had leaked a little on a couple of rides.

Cynthia decided that Alexandria was her best friend she had ever had.

Even while acting an adult she wasn't as close to those people as she was with Alexandria.

She felt like a sister to her.

Her whole life she had an embarrassing problem, she wet her bed.

Here was Alexandria, wasn't born with much of a bladder to speak of and talk about confident!

This girl was very confident!

Cynthia was embarrassed just to have to wear diapers at night.

Alexandria wore them 24/7/365.

It didnt bother her, why should it bother me, Cynthia thought?

• Like 1

Cynthia wanted to spend the summer with Alexandria, unfortunately, her parents and Alexandria's parents wanted her home.

Cynthia slept in her own bed that night she thought that usually, she hates going to bed because she knows that she will probably wet while asleep.

She hates waking up knowing that she will probably be wet.

She decided tonight was going to be different, she was going to get diapered and fall asleep and tomorrow wet or not she was going to get up and deal with whatever the morning brought.

If Alexandria can deal with no bladder she can deal with her bedwetting in the same fashion! 

That night Rebbecca came and helped her get diapered for bed they talked.

Cynthia asked "How Rebbecca deals with still wetting her bed in her 30's?"

"No different than I did at your age, why?" Rebbeca asked?

Cynthia related "That being with Alexandria she seems so confident and she wears diapers all the time, everybody knows that she does but it doesn't seem to phase her.

You're the same, you still wet your bed and you're a lawyer!

Did anybody find out you were a bedwetter?" Cynthia asked?

"You've never met my mom she told anybody with a sympathetic ear about her teenage bedwetting daughter!

I'm from a small town, tiny is more like it! Everybody knew I was a bedwetter!"

"How tiny was it!" asked Cynthia?

"How about 125 people." Said Rebbecca.

"Wow, that is small!" Said Cynthia!

Rebecca said "We knew everybody.

We went on vacation one year when I was 12, it rained and rained we came back early.

We had been home maybe 15 minutes when my aunt showed up and said so and so saw your car pull into town and called me.

You knew people by the car they drove!

People knew I wet the bed. 

So I guess that's why its easier for me now, people have always known."

"I want to be confident like you and Alexandria, Cynthia said.

I don't want to be afraid of what others think of me if they find out I still wet my bed."

Rebbecca drew her into a hug, "I think you're growing up, and I want you to know that Stu and I are so glad you have come to live with us.

We're proud of you!

We love you!"

• Like 1

Rebbecca was loving life.

She had 3 daughters and one son, a loving husband in Stu.

At work, things couldn't of been better her firm was winning more cases than they ever had before.

Life was good.

Sometimes when you're riding high like that.

Life has a way of throwing a wrench in the works.

That's what happened.

Early in the morning at 0230 am her phone rang.

You always know that when a phone rings that early it usually isn't good news!

That was the case.

The number was a 435 number that's the area code for southern Utah.

It wasn't her father's number that's a 624 number this wasn't a 624 prefix.

"Hello, this is Rebbeca Phelps speaking how may I help you?"

"Mrs. Phelps this is Roy Irish."

Roy Irish was the town constable in the town she is from in southern Utah.

"There has been a very bad fire at your family home over there in Antimony.

I don't know how to tell you this but your mother perished in the fire and your dad is still alive but he was injured as well.

This isn't easy the doctors aren't giving him much hope.

Since your the closest relative I'm calling you first.

"Near as we can figure your mom got up to cook something and started a fire in the kitchen your dad was still asleep.

You know your mom hasn't been well lately.

I know your dads been working from sun up to sun down to keep your farm going.

I'm praying for your dad, he's good people."

"Thank you Mr. Irish!"

"Knowing your dad he's a fighter.

He ain't going to heaven without a fight with St. Peter, Roy added can you get the time off to come here and make arrangements for your mom?"

"I will be driving up there tonight with my family." Said Rebbecca.

"I guess the farm is your now looks like you're the go-to person on the deed, said Roy.

Being the town Constable I hate having to make these calls.

I hate this part of the job!"

"Thank you, Mr. Irish, said Rebbecca, how bad was my dad burned?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! 

Said Roy, but he wasn't burned at all.

The smoke was what got him, being without oxygen he had a heart attack.

Also probably caused by the sheer terror of finding the place on fire.

He's here in Panguitch at the hospital.

We will talk more when you get here."

Stu heard part of the conversation "I guess we're going to Utah tonight?"

"Yeah, moms dead.

Dad's in the hospital, fire at the house."

She began to cry.

Stu attempted to comfort her.

"Growing up I wished at least a thousand times mom would drop dead looks like I got my wish!"

They started packing things for themselves the kids.

Cynthia woke up "What's the matter?" 

She could feel the tension.

Rebbecca related what she knew.

Cynthia hugged her mom "I'm so sorry mommy!"

"Thank you!" Said Rebbecca! 

An hour later they were on the road going to Utah.

Both had called work and left messages that they had a death in the family in Utah!

6 and 1/2 hours later they arrived in Panguitch at the hospital.

Rebbecca recognized one guy who was like 6 foot 3 inches tall, this guy looked like he was chiseled from stone just built solid.

He looked like a cowboy. 

"Rebbecca!

He smiled when he saw her!

He gave her a fatherly hug.

Sorry, we had to meet again under these circumstances but I have good news your dad it's improving health wise.

But he is blaming himself for your mom's death.

It's his mental health they are worried about now."

"Have you met Stu my husband yet?" Asked Rebbecca?

"I don't think I've had the honor yet, no.

What do Stu you a lawyer like your wife?"

"No, I'm in the law enforcement game like yourself Roy."

"Your a cop?"

"No, no not anymore I'm the PIO for the Phoenix PD.

I was a cop caught a couple of bullets one left me unable to pass the Physical Training part of being a cop.

I run more than a hundred yards I pass out!"

"Sorry to hear that I know how law enforcement gets in your blood." Said Roy. 

Rebbecca took Cynthia in to meet her dad.

Seeing her dad on the bed, for some reason, her dad had always been a larger than life person, now he looked tiny and frail lying in the bed.

"Daddy, I would like you to meet your granddaughter, Cynthia."

She said "Hi grandpa!" 

She saw her dad smile.

Through the oxygen mask, she heard a muffled "You know how long I've waited to be called, Grandpa?"

Her dad looked better now in just the past 30 seconds than he looked when they first walked in he reached out and held Cynthia's hand.

"I'm a grandpa!" He smiled.

They sat there holding hands.

Each needing this moment!

Cynthia said "I never had a grandpa before! 

Rebbecca felt like.

The odd man out.

She left the room, leaving Cynthia and her dad to bond.

20 minutes later Cynthia came out with her dad he was up and moving around walking.

Cynthia brought him to, Denice "This is your grandfather to said, Cynthia.

This is Denice."

The nurses were surprised to see this man up and about they had been trying to get him up and mobile but he had been too depressed to do anything.

He sat between his two granddaughters and was holding Naomi, in one arm and David his grandson in the other!

He didn't look like the same guy Rebbecca had seen looking tiny and frail he still had the mask on his nose and mouth but he had the sparkle in his eyes again! 

He even shook Stu's hand and said "How's my favorite son in law?"

Stu joked back, "I'm  your only son in law!"

"That's  why  your my favorite!"

He said to one of the nurses.

"See I can take care of myself!" 

It wasn't an accusation but more of a statement.

He said "Can I go back to my room now!"

There were three nurses but he held fast to Cynthia's hand and Denice's hand they escorted him back to his room.

They sat by his bed and held his hands even when he fell asleep.

The nurse came and asked, "What happened?

We were more than concerned about him he didn't want to do anything.

He wouldn't eat, didn't even want to get out bed.

Then those girls comes and he's a different person altogether?"

"They are his new granddaughters until a year ago he didn't know they even existed.

My husband and a girl when they were 15 she came back into his life after her mother died.

I have adopted her she called him grandpa, that's all it took.

I guess he had been waiting his whole life.

To be called that.

Apparently, Hello grandpa is a magic word!" said Rebbecca!

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

With her dad's health improving, Rebbecca had to drive about another 70 or 80 miles to Richfield.

That where the best funeral home was Munson's had been in business since she could remember, they had buried her grandmas and grandpas both sides.

It was started by the guy who ran it now his grandfather passed down to his son who passed it to his son.

Who from the look of things was about ready to pass it down to his son. 

They agreed that it was to be a closed casket ceremony.

She also needed to get a casket that was metal, when bodies are burned they tend too leak fluids so the wood wouldn't do it was a bit more but well worth it he told her.

Rebbecca had thought if it had been up to her she would have bought a cardboard casket the type they bury the indigents in.

This woman had made her life hell on earth.

Because of her, everybody in town knew that she was a bedwetter.

Then again she had given Rebbecca her life.

Good old Eunice had made more enemies in the world than friends, but she was still her mom.

Rebbecca knew that God would judge her, it wasn't her place to hold a grudge, God would judge her for that! 

It looked like it would be a family only funeral Eunice didn't have many friends.

She had alienated most of the town against herself.

Her dad, on the other hand, was well liked they would come for him to pay their condolences for his sake.

Things were arranged she still had a long way to drive back to Panguitch.

That's where her dad was at he was still alive thank god.

She wasn't sure that he would be out of the hospital for the funeral even.

Dad loved his wife, she didn't know how he did but he loved her despite her failings as a human being.

She loved her dad.

Her mom had become more likable towards the end she couldn't remember who she had said what to whom.

Hopefully, people wouldn't remember the bad. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My mother had her funeral it was attended by more people than I had expected.

The one that should have been here was in a hospital 45 miles away.

Like I said more people than I expected attended.

Roy Irish and his wife attended.

One of the ones that I was happy to see was the family my dad had helped at Christmas time.

They all attended even though they were all now grown up and had kids of their own.

They had all returned just to pay their respects, they all remember that Christmas as one of the best.

Someone else attended that kind of shocked me.

My ex-boyfriend that had run off to the Army when he found out I still wet my bed.

He looked beaten.

He told me that since he broke up with me his life has been crap.

He wanted to know what the likelihood that we get together again?

I introduced him to Stu and my kids!

It was worth my mom dying to see him so life worn.

I wanted to say Karma is a bitch sometimes.

I wished him well and told him I hoped his life got better!

I have moved on. 

After mom was planted in the ground we went to Panguitch to see my dad.

Denice crawled up in his lap he held her and looked like he was in heaven.

We talked about getting the house on the farm rebuilt so he has a place to live.

We told him he could live with us in Phoenix if he wanted.

Big city life never appealed to dad.

I made arrangements with a cousin of ours that was a contractor.

He was going to rebuild the house for the insurance money and some from our savings to build it bigger.

If we were going to live there as well as dad, it would need to be bigger!

It would take a few months but it was time to leave Phoenix and move back home.

Somebody needs to take care of dad, I wasn't ready to put him in some old folks home!

• Confused 1