LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello from Little Me

Baby_Richie

Hello DailyDaipers Community!

I've been a frequent visitor to this site over the years, but now I realise that the time is right for me to be more social with this aspect of my life, and I thought this would be the best place to start.

I love being a baby, and I try my best to take care of my little side, but I find it can be quite lonely being an adult baby; it's not the sort of thing that can be easily shared with friends and family, so I wanted to join with the wider AB/DL community to find a place to openly express who I really am.

Looking forward to making new online friends here.

With admiration and love,

Baby Richie

On 26/11/2017 at 4:37 AM, bbybill said:

Welcome i am sure you will meet many friends on here. I hope you can just be your little self here and feel comfortable 

Hi bbybill!

Thanks so much for your reply and your kind words of welcome!  I really appreciate.

Yes, it does feel good to find some space to be open as a little!

:7d787d58a154e92ac2b43d660c21efac:

Hi and welcome Baby Richie. Glad to have you here with us, always nice to meet new toddlers here. So, pull up a highchair, clime in (carefully!), don’t forget your favorite bottle, and join the fun. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome Baby Richie. Glad to have you here with us, always nice to meet new toddlers here. So, pull up a highchair, clime in (carefully!), don’t forget your favorite bottle, and join the fun. 

Hi AbabeBill!

Thanks for your message; it's great to be here!  I'm not quite bit enough to be called a toddler yet, but if I drink all my milk, I might get there one day!

It is definitely time for a bottle though! :-)

:6c40599601c3a1b365b5788b389356f4:

LOL, well ok, we'll get nanny or someone to help with the highchair, but I'm betting you can handle your bottle. And yes, drink all your milk! Don't worry about that, to wet diaper, it will be fine.

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

LOL, well ok, we'll get nanny or someone to help with the highchair, but I'm betting you can handle your bottle. And yes, drink all your milk! Don't worry about that, to wet diaper, it will be fine.

:glowing-lol:

Yes, I still need help for most things…!

:dac022e491eb4c72e7d41449b583b1cf: