LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adam laughed, What's this about seeing us do something wrong in my office?"

"Nothing said Tommy. Just wanted to make sure I had you come here. 

If I would of asked you nicely would you have came?"

"It probably would if been late this afternoon!" Said Adam.

"Eve asked who is your secretary going to be?" 

"Don't know?" Said Tommy! 

I offered the position to your mom, she said she wants to talk it over With her husband first.

It will pay almost $25 an hour."

"Yeah she only told us she is filling in today!" Said Eve.

"The job is hers if she wants it!" Tommy said. 

Tommy's  radio cracked he said "Excuse me duty calls!" he got up and walked out the door.

Adam and Eve looked at Glory "We really thought we were in trouble, didn't we Eve!!

"Oh Yeah!" She said!

About 20 minutes later Tommy returned, "Sorry he said we just had a tow truck coming into repossess an employees car.

The officer told him to wait and get it later.

The driver pulled a weapon on the gate guy figured the guy would surrender and let him in.

Apparently the tow truck driver didn't know we were armed ourselves. Soon was looking down the barrels of 6 guns.

He tried to say our officer drew first, cameras don't lie!"

• Sad 1

On Saturday Adam, Eve, Molly, Teresa, Leeza, Linsey, Tommy all went and visited. Adam's parents.

They sat and talked talked. Madeline had twisted her ankle on Friday coming down the stairs.

She said "I must have done them a million times before and this time BANG!

Just call me graceful!" She said jokingly.

"Sorry your hurt mom said Eve, if you need anything just give me a call, please!

I owe you an awful lot."

"Why is that?" Asked Madeline? 

Eve was about ready to say, "For the kindness you showed me when I was still on the streets!"

She cought herself before spilling the beans.

"You raised a great son whom I love so much!"

Madeline gave her a look.

When all the others were out of the room Madeline smiled and said "You almost let the cat out of the bag didn't you?"

"Almost said Eve, then I remembered they don't know about us and what we did way back then!" 

"What do you mean said Madeline way back then, it was only a couple of years ago!

I missed my daughter Molly you were my surrogate For her, I changed your wet diapers just like I had Molly after she wet her bed, like you do. Even with your past I'm still so glad your my daughter in law!"

• Thanks 1

Sunday they went to Tommy and Glory Be's place.

Even though Eve was with Twins, Glory Be looked twice her size she looked like she could have that baby anytime!

She was only maybe a month ahead of Eve.

She was to the point if she sat in a chair she needed help getting out of it.

She was way pregnant for some reason.

Eve was getting big but nowhere near Glory.

They teased her asking if "She wasn't the one having twins?"

"Ha ha, she would say make fun of the pregnant lady!

God will send you straight to hell!"

She had a doctors appointment on Monday and low and behold the doctor heard three different heart beats.

"What? Asked Glory and Tommy? Triplets?"

"Yes, said the doctor, your about 7 months pregnant with triplets"

They did an ultra sound and confirmed there were three it looks like two boys and one girl.

Instead of one name they have to come up with three.

If it was a girl they were going to name her either Arlene after Glory's grandmother or Leeza Annie.

After their granddaughter and Tommys first wife who was now the families Guardian Angel!

If it was a boy they were naming it Lloyd after Tommy's grandfather. Now they had to find another boys name.

Glory asked "Do you think Adam would be upset if we named him after him?

I like him and I like the name!" Said Glory.

No I don't think so, sad Tommy they went to work. The first stop was the CFO's office.

They met with Adam and Eve and Glory asked "If he would mind if they used his name for the second boy?" 

Adam was honored "That would be fine!"

Glory said "When Eve married you I was a bit concerned!" 

"I know, sad Adam because I'm a suit!"

"Yes, said Glory but your a wonderful husband and father your giving us 4 more grand children, once you adopt Teresa and Molly then have the twins that will give us 7 grandkids with Leeza, Lindsey and Tommy. They are wonderful kids as well she added. You've made Eve so very happy!"

• Thanks 1

Wow triplets. That’s rough. My sister in law had triplets and when they were about 2 they just kept them in a room with nothing but a mattress on the floor. And they were taped up in their pajamas so they couldn’t get to their diapers 

• Sad 1

"Triplets said Eve, I can't believe that, I'm mean Twins are bad enough, but triplets?" 

"Well that will mean two more heirs to the Taylor name Lloyd, and Adam, and Tommy your brother.

You and Arlene are the two lone females!" Said Adam. 

"With over 21 years between us said Eve.

23 between Tommy Junior and Lloyd, and Adam.

We're old enough to be their parents.

Do you realize our kids will be older than their aunt and uncles at least 5 of them will and the twins will be right on their heels!"

"She is only about a month ahead of you Eve!" Said Adam.

"Wow! Said Eve it just doesnt seem possible.

Teresa and Molly are 11 years older at least, Leeza will be 5, Lindsey 4, and Tommy almost 3 years older.

Then the twins, in about 3 months well have 7 kids. But only 2 will be ours said Eve."

"We have any more said Adam they will accuse us of being Mormons!" Joked Adam!

"Let them talk I want about 5 more!" Said Eve!

"Oh a dozen my dad's grandpa tried for a dozen and ended up with 13 got a bakers dozen got twins the last try." Said Adam.

"Really!" Asked Eve?

"Yep it's true he had 7 girls and 6 boys.

The boys were winning until the twin girls were born all the girls and only 4 boys made it 2 boys were killed during WWII, one in France one in the Pacific.

From what I understand they were killed the same day almost within minutes of each other."

"That had to suck for your Great Grandparents!" Said Eve.

"Grandpa was injured on DDay.

Stepping out of the LST.

He fractured his ankle.

Got the purple heart for it even."

"No way?" Said Eve?

"He was injured in battle he qualified.

He felt guilty he lost a lot of buddies that day.

He broke his ankle.

After losing two brothers he was spared.

By the time he was well enough to fight again the war was pretty much over.

They went to sent him here and the battle was over, they went to send him there and that battle ended.

Finally they just shipped him Stateside again he finished the war at Fort Ord California.

As he got older he began to limp.

We asked him why he limped he told us it was an old war injury, then he would tell us how he broke his ankle.

He showed us his purple heart. I wanted one until I found out that you had to get hurt in a war to get one. Even if it was being a klutz and breaking your ankle!" 

• Haha 1

Eve said "My dad's family was like that as well grandpa Lloyd was in Korea, he got shipped there he was at some main base being processed when the treaty was signed he still did his tour but he never seen any real action.

He told us that he got to guard the boarder of North and South.

At nights he said you could hear your name being called out from the north.

They knew who was on duty.

He told us it is kind of eerie! 

A friend of my Dad's was also in the military the 1st Gulf war was getting over.

He got out before the second he was artillery.

He's deaf as a post now.

That's not true he hears but higher pitched sounds like a woman's voice he has a hard time hearing that the tv and radio are always blaring when he listenes so he can hear.

Also he has the close captions turned on so he doesn't miss anything. He's only like 60.

He told me that he was a Sophomore in high school when Viet Nam ended he had one brother there and in 1965 he had an older brother that was wounded in a place called The Dominican Republic.

Got some shrapnel wounds in his butt  he lost part of a cheek when people ask him where he was shot he pulls his pants down and shows them, shuts them up pretty quick.

But since he lost part of a cheek he is considered disabled and he gets a check from the government every month.

His brother was in Life Magazine his finger was hit his bird fingered sitting there with his finger all bandaged up looking like he's flipping everybody the bird!" Said Eve. 

"My dad was in Nam said Adam, he never talks about it, I don't even know what he did over there.

I asked him once he told me he would tell me when I was older.

I guess I was about 13 or 14 when I asked him.

I figure he doesn't want to talk about it.

When scary movies used to come out when I was a kid I tried to talk him into taking me, he would tell me sorry but I've  already lived my nightmare!

I dont know what he did but it wasn't pleasent!"

• Thanks 1

I was in the 1st Gulf war and Somalia. The Gulf was nothing compared to Somalia. Although in the Gulf we got into some stuff from those oil well fires that will probably end up killing me. That and the nasty stuff Sadam was playing with. In Somalia those suckers just wouldn’t die being all high on those drugs. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

(Been a while since I posted here)!

Adam decided that he was old enough to talk to his dad now.

Would his dad tell him, that was another question?

On Saturday they went to his parents place.

Adam took his dad aside and asked him "To tell him about Nam, I'm older now, but if you don't want to tell me, I will understand."

"Fair enough said his dad.

But if I get nightmares your mom will kill you!

Have you ever heard of Mai Li?" 

"A little said Adam there was a Massacre there."

"That's right there was.

A Lieutenant by the name of William Calley was hung out to dry for it.

I went through OCS with him the guy wouldn't fart without permission!

I was a 1st Lt. Just like him we had been told that there were unfriendlies in that village we had been told to excuse the expression kick ass and take names!

My squad was up. Unfortunately my guys and I got some bad food we were on the shitter more than off of it.

Calley and his men got the duty.

They claimed that they were shot at from the town I believe him they went in and kicked ass!

Wiped out the town.

Which was what I would of done.

Then they started saying that it was a friendly town and Calley and his men had massacred all the people, it was propaganda bullshit!

Now those Cocksucking higher ups that had told us to kick ass and take names were recanting that they had ever said that we were orderd to not discuss that.

Calley and his men were made scapegoats.

I lost faith in my own country after that it was bullshit!

Adam heard his dad cuss more times in the past few minutes than he had ever heard in his whole life up to this point.

I was almost a war criminal, if it hadn't of been Calley it would of been me!

Was supposed to of been me!

I was never more thankful for a case of food poisoning in my life!

The Army and the United States of America lost their luster after that. It took me a few years but I love America but still distrust it's leaders.

We had to guard Mai Li after that while they investigated it the stench from the rotting corpses was unbelievable!

The flies, we had to wear bandanas just to keep the flies from flying up your nose.

Did nothing for that stench. 

That's my nightmare.

You know how it's said we lost Viet Nam?"

"Yes!' Said Adam.

"We could of won if they had let us fight.

The DMZ. We were being shot at from inside the DMZ, we lost a lot of soldiers that way.

We couldn't fire back be cause it was the Demilitarized Zone!

We were told to stay on the roads and trails, so as not to disturb some guys crops that the government had to pay for.

The roads and trails were all booby trapped.

We felt handcuffed in trying to fight a war.

My family had money I didn't have to go I could of been in the Nasty Guard like Bush's son's.

I was patriotic I wanted to fight for my country, too bad my country wouldn't fight for me!

For keeping my mouth shut, I was promoted to Captain.

Sent to England at a cushy desk job, plus I was away from where I could tell anybody about what I knew, North East England wasn't a hotbed for American reporters!

I did tell an Eglish lass my story. She had no idea what the hell I was talking about. 

You asked Adam, that's what I did.

The last few months in England I almost stayed there.

That lass I told you about, I almost married her she was from a city called Gateshead, right across the river Tyne from Newcastle upon Tyne.

You heard of the group called the Animals right?"

"Yeah." Said Adam.

I seen them before they hit it big they are from Gateshead and Newcastle.

Didn't care much for the warm beer, but after South East Asia.

That beer was almost cold.

Don't tell your mom about me amost getting married and staying in England she doesn't know.

That's why I wouldn't tell you when you were younger, I thought you would go blabbing to your mom!

That and the fact my language tends to get a bit... salty when I go back to my army days."

• Haha 1

Adam would never tell his mother about his dad and another woman.

He wasn't even going to tell Eve. 

Teresa, Molly, Leeza met their daddy at the door.

They were so glad to see him.

Eve came and gave Adam a kiss.

"Daddy said, Teresa! I went all day without wetting my diaper, I've got the same one on I went to school in this morning!"

Leeza said "Leeza only have 2 today."

Adam drew the three girls into a hug.

He was very glad to have these 3 plus two more kids in Lindsey and Tommy! 

They ate dinner Cassie had made an excellent pot roast with potatoes and carrots she made gravy to go with it.

Adam ate like a man starving to death.

It was good.

Even Eve ate like she was eating for 3 tonight.

Eve got the older two girls diapered for bed.

Molly and Teresa though they were older and both managed to stay dry today.

Night time control was another animal entirely!

Of the 4 kids old enough to potty train 3 wore night time diapers the 3 oldest. Of those three, two were diapered in the daytime. Maybe soon to be one, Teresa had managed to stay dry all day.

That had been almost impossible three months ago.

Here she was staying dry in the daytime today.

Adam knew that might not happen again tomorrow, but it did today!  Katie Nana got Leeza and Tommy ready and in their night time diapers. Then Katie Nana got Adam and Eve into theirs that's what made their marriage so great, was they both still wet their beds like their kids. 

• Like 1

Adam and Eve's phone rang it was her dad, Glory was in labor. 

It was late at night like 2 am.

Glory was about 2 weeks overdue the doctor didn't see this as a problem.

With multiple births, they wanted to go as long as they could to give the babies time to grow more.

They arrived at the hospital.

Glory was still in labor nothing yet. 

After they got there each child got to visit grandma except Tommy and Lindsey didn't want to.

While waiting Eve began to have an upset stomach.

They had left so quickly most of the kids and adults were still in their night time diapers.

Some were already wet including Eve.

She got the kids changed first she took her wet diaper off and went to sit down.

She heard like a gallon of water come out of her but it wasn't urine.

Oh crap, she thought my waters just broke she stuck a diaper in her pajama bottoms to catch whatever was still leaking out of her. She went to Adam and told him that "Her waters had just broke!"

He hurried and got her registered and soon she was back in a room by herself.

The nurse said, "Twins we have a lady having Triplets, here tonight!"

"Yes, I know it's my stepmom Glory Be Taylor!"

"You came for her and you went into labor?" The nurse asked?

"Yes said, Eve, I went to the toilet and my waters broke."

"Is this your first?" Asked the nurse?"

"No this will be two and three, for me but it will be 6 and 7 for my husband and me."

"How did that work?" Asked the nurse confused?

Well, we adopted two girls both 11 years old.

He has two girls from a former marriage.

I have a son and were having twins 7 kids.

"Any boys with the twins?" Asked the nurse?

"One of each!" Said Eve.

She had a contraction that felt like it was going to tear her in half.

It came and went.

"You're doing fine!

Said the nurse. How are your adopted daughters?"

"Oh, they are wonderful!" said Eve!

"My cousin adopted and their kid is a nightmare!

He's been arrested and sent to Adobe, twice now!"

"My dad used to work there, he retired about a year ago!" 

"He probably knew my cousin's kid then.

He was in and out and back again now.

I'm glad you're having better luck with your two!"

Eve heard somebody scream and somehow knew it was Glory!

Then it was her turn for a contraction it lasted about a minute.

"Cleansing breath!" 

The nurse was changing her pad under her. "You kinda wet that one. Don't feel bad it happens a lot."

Her contractions were about 5 minutes apart the doctor came in he looked at her chart and said to her "Won't be long now! 

You almost ready? I got a lady having Triplets right next door."

"I know said Eve it's my mother in there!" 

"Your mother?" Asked the doctor?

"Well, stepmother!" said, Eve.

"Is your dad Tommy?"

"Yeah said, Eve, Tommy is my dad."

"Now I'm confused. If she is your stepmother where is your husband?"

"He is in the waiting room with our 5 other kids."

5 other kids! You don't look old enough to have 5 kids!"

The nurse said "It's your's mine and our's type thing, with adoptions!" She added!

"Oh okay said the doctor its probably better if we leave him there then. Next time you have a contraction I want you to push?"

"Okay!" Said, Eve.

She had just gotten okay out and had another contraction she pushed and felt something pass.

"Its a boy!" Said the nurse!

She heard the kid screaming and knew the kid was fine.

She heard Glory scream again then heard the screaming of a baby Glory had ones of hers as well.

Three minutes later she had her daughter.

She heard Gloy have her second child as well.

They moved her to a large room and about 15 minutes later Glory was wheeled into the same room.

"Did you?" Asked Glory?

"Yeah!" Said, Eve!

"You weren't next to me, were you?"

"Yeah, I was!" Said, Eve.

"That means you had one before me.

Then one right after Arlene!"

"Boy, then a girl!" Said, Eve. 

"Lloyd was born after that." Said Glory.

"Then Adam?" Said, Eve?

"Nope, we were thrown a curve ball Adam was born a girl!" 

• 2 weeks later...

Adam being born a girl wasn't anything that they were shocked about, things like that happen.

It was Glory Be that came up with the answer, she said how about if we name her after her grandma Annie? 

"That a nameI can live with!" Tommy Sr. loved the idea, he was kind of mad at himself for not thinking of it himself.

They had a Lloyd, an Arlene, and an Annie. 

The triplets had to stay a day longer in the hospital than Erin and Andrew.

That stood to reason, the triplets were smaller than the twins.

If there hadn't of been three of them, they would have considered the baby a preemie they were just barely above 5 pounds 4 days after being born tiny.

Eve said that I have a friend while growing up that was a preemie.

He had since made up for that fact, today he is 6 foot 2 and weighs in past 240 pounds.

He was the smallest baby his parents had but he is the biggest in his family now at least 1 1\2 inches taller and 50 pounds heavier than the second biggest child.

His oldest brother that was almost twice his size at birth.

He said he grew 9 inches in one year.

He used to get his brothers hand me downs now he gives his brother his." 

Tommy at least felt better about  Lloyd, Arlene, and Annie's chances. There were other problems associated with the triplets.

When feeding a child, they were rotated, Glory had only two breasts but three kids when they got fed one had to be left out.

Unless she sprouted a third anytime soon which wasn't bound to happen!

Evolution didn't just happen overnight.

So each kid got fed twice then was taken out of the rotation.

For Eve she had one for each.

She noticed Erin was a right breast and Andrew liked the left if you tried to switch they knew and let you know! 

Both Glory and Eve met when the could at the gym, they were determined to lose the excess pounds they had gained during pregnancy.

After they went back to work after lunch they would be found in the stairwell together just walking up and down the stairs.

Both loved being a mom again.

Glory was thankful.

At her age, she didn't have many more chances to be a mom.

Eve on the other hand did but at seven kids already only 3 came from her two from Adam and then two of  his girls plus two adopted girls they were already a large family!

• Thanks 1

Eve knew how to keep Adam's interest in her.

All she had to do was wear and wet her diapers in the daytime.

This was like an aphrodisiac for him, his Kryptonite. He was powerless to her in her wet diapers. 

Even while hooking, in her past she didn't feel as in control of the relationship.

There were the guys and some women who slept with her just so they could be wet on by her.

There was no sex just sleeping and doing what she does best, wetting her bed.

She may have been only 17 but she looked 14, 16 tops.

Her Pimp, Richard never set anybody straight he just let them think what they wanted.

Madeline was the first trick that had asked her if she was over 18?

She didn't want her if she wasn't Adam's sister Molly was over 18.

The Surrogate she was being.

The weird part was Madeline only wanted to care for her.

She was so gentle that she found herself wishing she was actually Madeline's daughter for real.

In a way she is now, she is Madeline's daughter in law. 

Now she was also mommy to Teresa, Molly, Leeza, Lindsey, Tommy, Andrew, and Erin.

A year ago she only had Tommy to worry about. Now she has 6 more to worry about.

7 kids?

Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think she would have 7 kids?

3, 4 maybe.

But 7?

The weirdest part was in her heart she felt like she and Adam are not done yet with kids. 

It was lunchtime Glory came and collected her and they took the elevator to the first main floor.

They entered the stairwell and started climbing.

The first day they verily made it to the third floor.

Their legs felt like jelly.

By the end of the first week, they were up to the 6th floor without a problem, now 4 weeks later they made it to the roof door which was locked and could now make it back down to the first floor? 

Today Eve told Glory Be, "How she felt that she and Adam were not done with having kids yet!"

Glory giggled and said "I thought I was the only one that felt that way?

I feel your dad and I aren't finished ourselves yet, one maybe two more."

"It seems to me a dozen kids feel right, but I don't think we're going to have them ourselves.

More like Molly and Teresa are in our future?"

"Same here said Glory, I feel we need to adopt as well does that sound strange?"

"No not really!" said, Eve. 

Tommy Senior had promoted a new Sergeant to replace him.

It was none other than the new father that had gotten in trouble for sleeping he was doing a bang-up job.

He was running Third Shift just the way Tommy had run it.

Tommy liked Dennis the new Sergeant.

His daughter was slightly older now, going on two and he was getting the sleep he needed nowadays. 

They had to go to a wedding out of town and asked Tommy and Glory to watch their daughter while they went, Suzi was cute as a button.

It was a little rough when her mom and dad dropped her off at Tommy and Glory's but soon like most kids they adapt to their situation.

They were supposed to be back late Saturday night.

Sunday came and they hadn't shown up yet.

Tommy tried their cell phone it went straight to voicemail.

Monday came still no parents for Suzi.

They went to work taking Suzi with them.

Glory watched her.

Tommy got several messages to contact the state police which he did.

Turns out her parents never even made it out of town alive they were killed on the freeway about 5 miles from where Tommy's house was. Some guy with a BAC of .27 driving the wrong way.

Tommy was devastated, he was honest and told them that they had their daughter and had been watching her for the past few days.

Within 2 hours CPS came for Suzi. When they tried to take her she grabbed Glory and was hanging on for dear life saying "No, No!

She kicked the lady trying to take her foot caught the ladies right hand, Glory was no doctor but she knew the lady had a few bones broken.

The lady became upset and attempted to swat the child with her left hand?

Glory turned her shoulder and the lady made contact with it.

"How dare you Glory asked?

Ready to break the lady's other hand if needs be! 

You strike this child and I'll kick your ass for you!"

Tommy hearing the commotion came and saw the lady attempt to slap Glory this time.

Glory punched the lady right in the nose.

"I'm glad you did that now I can have you arrested as well."

Tommy said "For what?"

The lady jumped two feet she thought they were alone.

"She hit me!"

"After you punched at her.

Besides cameras don't lie!" 

Tommy motioned to the cameras that had filmed the entire confrontation.

The lady looked sick, she hadn't realized that there were cameras.

"By all means, contact the police, please!"

The lady walked out.

About an hour later the ladies boss came and asked "What had happened?" 

Tommy took him to his office and played the tape.

"No damned way the guy said she tried to harm a child?"

Suzi came and watched the tv with the big guy. "Mean lady!" Was all she said as she pointed to the lady on the tv!

Mr. English smiled and said "Yes she is!" He smiled.

Suzi smiled back.

"Since you guys are already watching her and she seems comfortable with you guys do you want to keep for a bit longer until I can arrange a place for her to stay?"

"We would love to!" Both Tommy and Glory said at the same time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Glory Be called Eve and asked her to come to the security office.

She said to Eve "Remember how we talked about kids the other day and adopting?"

"Yeah," said Eve?

She still didn't know where this was going.

I would like you to meet Suzi.

Hearing her name Suzi wandered out of the Lieutenant's Office.

Suzi came and crawled up on Glory's lap like she belonged there.

"This is Suzi! 

This is your sister, Eve.

Suzi said, "Eve, sister!" 

Eve said "How... Where...Who?"

Glory saw the confusion on Eve's face.

"We were watching her for one of Tommy's Sergeants and his wife. They were going out of town and left Suzi with us.

They were killed going out of town.

We contacted CPS and they sent a lady to come take her.

She didn't want to go and kicked the lady who went to hit her back twice the last time I punched her in the nose."

Suzi said "Mean lady!"

Eve smiled at her and Suzi smiled at her.

"Her boss came and saw how well we got on so he left Suzi with us.

Your dad and I both want her if we can get her.

We want to be her foster parents.

Adopt her if we can." 

Eve went back and told Adam about her dad and mom getting a child. 

A few days later Mr. English returned and talked with Tommy and Glory.

"We have found a family that is related to her just across town.

My Gut tells me, no, but the law tells me yes, they are blood relatives.

I have to give Suzi to them.

If I could I would leave her with you.

I'm going to keep an eye on this one.

Meanwhile, you get yourselves certified to be her parents.

I have a feeling we will be removing her sooner than later.

It's the wife's second cousin her and her live-in boyfriend are younger and partying is very much a part of their lives still.

Alcohol and drugs are their life.

Hopefully, this little girl replaces that Alcohol and drugs." 

With that, Mr. English took Suzi out of their lives. 

About an hour later the doorbell rang and Glory answered it.

There was Mr. English with Suzi.

"The family wasn't home we found them drunk at the bar they didn't last a day without partying.

They decided they would rather party than care for a kid.

We are still looking but get yourselves certified to be her mother and father!

He left Suzi with them one more time."

• Confused 1

Suzi crawled into Glory Be's lap she let out a sigh, Glory took it to mean this is where I belong. 

Next day.

She got Mr. English's card and dialed the number.

"Child Protective Services, Benjamin English speaking, how may I help you?"

"Mr. English, this is Glory Taylor, how do we make Suzi ours?"

Suzi looked up at Glory after hearing her name.

She smiled at Glory.

"Will you and your husband be home this evening?" Mr. English asked?

"Should be!" Why asked Glory?

"Well, there are a lot of forms to fill out reading materials, videos to watch.

There is a comprehensive background check to make sure you or your husband have never been convicted of crimes against children, not wanted by the authorities things of that nature.

There is a home inspection to see if your home meets certain standards of health and safety.

Mr. English, we're willing to do anything to keep Suzi and raise her as one of our own!

Whatever you want or need we will get it or do it!" Glory said! 

After dinner, they were cleaning up.

When the doorbell rang it was Mr. English.

Tommy got him in as Glory was finishing cleaning the kitchen and was getting ready to bathe Suzi.

Tommy filled out his part of the paperwork.

Suzi was put to bed, she didn't want Glory to leave her that big guy that took her for the ride in the car was back and she didn't want another car ride!

She wanted to stay with this lady and guy.

She wanted to stay here.

Glory took her with her and she sat in Glory's lap the whole time while she did her portion of the paperwork.

Mr. English was amused this kid belonged here!

She knew it just like he did.

Those cousins he knew would never have worked out.

Even if they could have kept sober what kind of parents would they have made?

Suzi would have been removed sooner or later.

At that would this family be as open to receiving her back?

The old adage "Strike while the iron is hot!" 

Made sense to him.

He plugged the first video in DVD anyway and Tommy and Glory were on their way to being Suzi's parents.

Tommy and Glory were intent on listening to the DVD.

Suzi was bored she began yawning and soon was bored to sleep.

Glory put her out on the couch and let her sleep.

She had a hand on Suzi's back every time she removed it Suzi would wake up and say "No!"

As long as that hand was on her back she was fine.

The DVD ended and another started playing.

Two hours later he gave them the Bible as they called it.

The manual he gave them a reading assignment from it and he left. Promising to return tomorrow night. 

Suzi's diaper was changed and put in her bed, she slept through that. Glory changed her own diaper.

She wondered how many other parents Mr. English had that were no dryer than the kids they took in? 

Probably not very many. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Glory left the babies with at the daycare and now Suzi as well they sang songs and heard stories.

They even took a nap.

The best part of the day for Suzi was when her mommy picked her and those other kids up!

They went to the ladies house where she stayed now.

She liked it here, the best part was this lady wore the same things that take your pee pees away that she did only hers were for her they worked for her.

Suzi's wouldn't fit the lady and the ladies wouldn't fit Suzi.

The lady must be her mommy because her mommy and daddy gave her to the lady.

They haven't picked her up from the lady yet so she must be her mommy.

Her old mommy didn't wear the things that take your pee pees away, just this mommy.

Maybe that's why this mommy was better the last she wore the things that take the pee-pees away and sometimes the poos too.

That big guy with the hair on his face took her for a ride but brought her back here again.

She didn't know why he took her and brought her back.

He came back and showed mommy and daddy a video.

It wasn't as good as Elmo and his friends that she liked. 

• Like 1

Several new chapters again. Both are really getting big families now. You would need a mansion just so everyone has a place to sleep. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Suzi began to wonder where her mom and dad had gone they left her with her new mom and dad.

Didn't they want me anymore?

Did I do something bad for them to not want me anymore?

Was I bad?

I like new mommy she doesn't yell at me like old mommy, she used to scare me when she would yell at me.

It was usually because I had poohed, I hate pooh in my diaper it makes my bum itch, and it smells bad.

Old mommy hated when I poohed because I woukd cry alot.

New mommy says "Does somebody got a stinky diaper?"

She knows it's me but she still asks anyway.

She calls it a clinker, when she changes me out of a poopie diaper. Maybe someday I wont pooh my diapers but like new mommy I will be wearing them for pee pees.

Old mommy never wore diapers like new mommy maybe that's why she is nicer to me than old mommy.

Mommies that wear diapers are nicer than those that dont.

Glory loved her new kids the triplets were good and she had been blessed with Suzi as well.

She wondered if Suzi ever thought about her parents, I  wonder if she thinks that they left her here with us, and abandoned her here?

She seems happy here with us, does she see me and Tommy as her dad and mom, or is she still waiting for her real mom and dad?

One thing I've learned is she hates a messy diaper, she cries louder than the triplets conbined when she is messy.

She is learning that I know when she is messy I change her immediatly.

I wonder if her mom hated changing the messy ones.

Suzi knows I wear diapers as well.

The other day she found me changing my diaper.

She came and touched mine then touched hers she mumbled something incomprehensible then giggled l dont know if she loves it or hates it, but she doesn't seem to mind.

She is a real lovable girl, I want to wish she would hurry and grow up but she will do that fast ehough. 

She got good news her cousin got out of Adobe finnaly.

She remembers her first trip there thats when she met Tommy, in some ways that was the best day of her life, it was also one of her worst anybody with in eyeshot of what Tommy calls the Sallyport got a great shot of her wet diapers and plastic panties, not one of her better moments in that regards!

• Like 1

With Adam in the financial side of the company things weren't adding up.

One project was verily under budget that would of been a good thing, the problem was nobody but the CEO knew about the project.

It was a government project, but everything was signed by Jack Donald Sprague CEO there were no other workers that he knew of that even had an inkling of this project.

He began to wonder if his boss was syphoning off money for his own profit.

He had requested that Jack give him the names of those working on the project.

He was told it was on a needs to know basis.

Frankly it was only a few million but it was clouded in so much secrecy.

Usually a company will give their company a seed monies to begin the project.

There was no money put into a fund, the seed money came from the company that they worked for it was their risk they would lose about $29 million dollars if this didn't pan out.

Not a lot of money but still it was the principal.

They could claim the loss on their taxes.

To Adam it stank like dead fish! 

He talked  to Eve she agreed with him it sounded fishy!

They both went to confront the CEO.

He did an end run around them, he made Eve a part of his financial team, something he had denied in the past, it came with her own office, not as large and spacious as Adam's but still hers, it also came with about a $30 grand a year more raise than she was currently making.

Eve was a member of the financial team.

She had been giving her input to the team already as a secretary. Now she was a team member.

Adam got a hold of the SCC and let them do an audit they found the same things that Adam  had found they started digging into Jacks records and started finding inconsistencies there as well he had spent over $25 million dollars in the past 6 to 10 months.

They followed him.

They found him with a noted member of a major crime family. 

They told Adam to back off for a while, which he did about 6 months later the SCC arrested Jack and several members of this crime family. It turned out they invited the CEO`s of several companies to Vegas where they lost big in a high stakes poker game.

Soon they were receiving money from bogus projects, not just in Adams company but several others as well they were approaching over half of a billion dollars from this scam. 

When it was found out that Adam had discovered the discrepancy the board and share holders insisted that he become the next CEO!

Adam was shocked he was happy being CFO.

He took the job and , he wanted to put Eve in as CFO as his replacement.

She thought it better if she didn't, she saw it as a potential conflict of interest.

They named somebody else the CFO  from their group. 

Nice updates. I think it was a good move not naming Eve as CFO. No doubt people would have been talking, she hadn’t earned the position but rather slept for it. Let her come up with a few more discrepancies on her own so she can show she’s qualified for the job and then give it to her. 

Glory and Tommy visited Adam in his new office.

They called him "Boss!" 

"Come on said Adam I'm still your son in law, when were together like this I'm still just Adam, save that boss crap for when were in public."

Glory asked "How he liked being boss?"

"To tell you the truth, I hate it.

My ass is getting sore from everybody kissing it!

I haven't changed but others around me have, they think I will just promote them if they agree with every thing I say, if I said the sky was chartreuse there would be somebody there to agree with me.

Don't they think I can see right though their agendas.

Thank god there are a few that havent changed.

Barry from shipping told me couldn't  they find somebody better as CEO?

Hell I like his attitude better than those who are telling me I'm  almost ready to walk on water."

"Tommy, Glory , I asked you two here today, I need a huge favor.

Glory I want you to run my secretarial pool I have 4 secretaries as CEO I want you as my office manager.

Tommy I know that means that you'll lose your secretary, Cheryl will be back from maternity really soon and she was the secretary for Security before Glory."

"What kind of salary are we talking about here asked," Glory?

"You will be making as much as your Lieutenant husband here," said Adam.

She gave Tommy a look.

"We talked about finding a new place to live, since we got Suzi were running out of space we need something bigger, with what I will be making we can afford a new house." 

Tommy agreed, "That we can," he said.

He looked at Glory and said, "I think you just got a new office manager!"

• Thanks 1

Being a CEO was tougher than being CFO as Adam was finding out.

He was getting the invites to Vegas, Reno, Atlantic City that was the downfall of his predecessor.

He was sure that some of them were ligit, but he wasn't going to take any chances.

He had to run the meetings that he just used to attend.

Most of all he missed the interaction he had with Eve every day, it felt like a part of him was missing.

They went out for lunch every day.

But he was a floor above her. 

He was in a meeting right now to decide what color to redo the main floor public restroom.

The meeting was 45 minutes old and he felt it should of took 10 minutes top.

To say he was bored would be an understatement.

Some wanted a soothing light blue, others a sage color. It was white right now and he had never heard any complaints!

Changing colors would cost thousands and thousands of dollars changing the stalls and tiles.

Where as painting would only cost a couple of thousands.

Refitting meant the restroom would be closed almost 2-3 weeks.

Painting could be done in two days.

He said "In the long run painting would save the company thousands of dollars."

Now the debate was what color to paint it.

He was beginning to envy the former CEO being in jail he didn't have to make these decisions any more.

The highlight of his day was when Katie Nanna brought the brood by and He got to see all of the kids they were out of school because the teachers were in their training they attended every year.

Teresa, Molly, Leeza, Lindsey, Tommy , and the Twins Andrew and Erin were there.

Leeza asked, "Daddy you got a new office, did mommy get your old one?"

"No dear sobody else got it, but mommy did get her own office. Just not as big as daddy's old one."

"Does it have a bathroom so mommy can change her diapers in?"

"No baby it doesn't she has to share with others now."

"Don't you love her anymore?"

Adam almost burst out laughing, trust Leeza to ask a question so innocent like that.

"Oh yes, I still love your mommy very much but she is no longer my secretary and she got a promotion to the financial team, she stays with them now."

"Doesn't sound like much of a promotion, she don't have her own bathroom!" Leeza said! 

"Honey we have over had 2200 employees that work in this building, if we gave them all their own bathroom we wouldn't have anywhere to work!

"It's like you and your sisters have to  share a bathroom!"

"Kay she said!" 

• Like 1

Tommy and Glory Be were looking at houses anything bigger than they were in now.

They found the perfect home they both liked it it was about twice the size of what they were currently in.

It was loads cheaper than anything else they had found.

Apparently the former owners had passed on a distant relative was selling it just to get rid of it.

They put a bid and went $7000 over asking price, they thought that they had no chance, somebody would come and over bid them!

Surprisingly nobody did.

They got the house.

Eve and Adam helped them move, they had everything set up and ready for when the kids were moved in.

Suzi lit up she ran inside yelling "Mommy, daddy?"

Glory thought that strange.

She said "We're right here!"

"No my mommy and daddy!" She was near tears!

She went to a room. "My room!"

"That's right Suzi, that's your room!" Glory said!

The older lady that sold them the house brought some keys by.

She saw Suzi, she smiled at her.

My second cousin had a girl that looked an awful lot like her.

They were killed in a car crash just a few months ago."

"That's strange said Glory her parents were killed in a crash just a few short months ago."

"Another family lost to a tragedy!" the lady said! 

After the lady left Glory got an unusual thought , This couldn't be Suzi's home, could it?

That would mean that Suzi has family still alive.

Glory wrestled with herself if she said nothing Suzi would be hers, if she said anything a family would know that the child of the people that died in the crash was still alive, what if they wanted her?

She had Tommy check out the Officer if his that died the address especially.

She was praying that it wasn't but she had a feeling it was true.

• Thanks 1

When they got to work Glory wondered why she had asked Tommy to look up Suzi's parents she had access to that stuff as well now.

She had her suspicions that Suzi's family thought she was dead.

She wondered, "if it is her family do I say anything and risk losing Suzi?"

She loved that little girl the thought of not having her, the thought felt like it took a piece of her heart.

"Can I live without her?

Yes, it will be painful but I can."

"Do you want to live without her?"

No I don't!"

She closed the file and called Tommy and told him

"To forget it!"

"Why I found something interesting!" Said Tommy!

Glory's stomach dropped "What?" She asked? 

"Our new address is not their address!" Said Tommy.

Glory felt her heart leap for happiness in her chest.

"They lived in the same subdivision but a few streets over their house was identical to our house, same floor plan and painted the same color.

I heard Suzi say that it was my room.

I heard the lady tell you about the family that lived there when you asked me to look up Suzi's parents adress I knew what you were thinking, I had as well!

Did some digging the family that lived  there before us was killed a week, almost two weeks before Suzi's parents and their baby was killed with them including an older son that was five.

Its not Suzi's family! What were you going to do  if had turned out to be her family?"

"I don't know said Glory on one hand I'm sure her family is grieving for a child they think is dead, but then I feel that Suzi is ours, it was meant to be!"

"I feel the same way said Tommy, I don't think I could ever give her up. She is our daughter, at least will be after we finalize the adoption!"

"Thank you said  Glory!"

As she hung up Tommy said in his mind.

"God forgive me for lying to Glory like that, we can't live without Suzi!"

What the two didn't know was Mr. English had found this family member already!

She had a child get sick with cancer and die, just a few months before!

They were not wanting any kids.

It was still an open wound and they felt that having a child like Suzi would just be a replacement for the child the had just lost.

The had turned Mr. English down!

They were the ones that told Mr. English about the partying cousins that he atempted to take Suzi to in the first place!

• Sad 1