LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It was finally the weekend. Adam and Eve took their 7 kids out for some fun at a place in Phoenix called Castles and Coasters.

Teresa brought up the fact that last time she was here they had that problem with Mr. Coruthers!

Time before that she met The Andersons and was now being adopted by them.

Molly asked all kinds of questions about the first meeting.

She thought it was pretty great that they met like that.

Then they talked about how Molly came into their lives.

Eve said "I never dreamed of you 2 but I'm so glad that you're both a part of our family now! I love you both so much!"

"I also love all my sisters, said Teresa and my brothers!

This past couple of years had been great!"

Molly said "For me as well!" Eve did apologize to Molly for getting her beat by her mom again.

Molly said "Can I tell you a secret?"

"What's that," asked Eve?

"When my mother was beating me and that time I didnt know why, I was praying inside that somebody would come save me from this beating and more like this one I was sure to get.

That prayer got answered by you and daddy, I'm with a good family now, I know I'm loved now plus I have a sister now who is my best friend, Teresa. I used to wonder what I had done so bad to deserve a life like I had with my  step mom?

Now it's like night and day, I wonder what I did so good to deserve something this good?

Does that make sense?"

"It does said Adam, it was never your fault, sometimes parents are just bad at parenting.

It's not like I have all the answers as a parent, believe me I don't! I'm learning as we go along.

I just want you to remember one thing, that's the golden rule, treat others the way you want to be treated, you can never go wrong.

When you get to be a parents remember to treat your children with the respect that you wanted to be treated with when you were in their shoes.

Don't get me wrong, there are going to be times you have to be a parent and punish your child, just remember to feel what your child is feeling at that moment."

They spent the day riding rides Andrew and Erin were much to little to ride most of the rides.

Eve was surprised Tommy was such a daredevil the faster the more violent the ride that was tossing him around, he loved it.

She found out he hated Merry go Rounds he loved the dodgem cars for the kids scaled down versions of the adults.

He loved crashing into Leeza and Lindsey he would, laugh and laugh after he had.

They called it a day and returned home.

• Thanks 1

On Monday Eve had told Adam about her boss he was kind of thinking that maybe Eve was making it all up in her mind.

The guy in question was Steven Stepponwolf. 

He called the company that he came from the CEO there was a friend they played racquet ball together.

He asked the guy about him? " You really want to know?"

"Yeah I do, said Adam, he is kind of attaching himself to my wife."

"Not good, the friend said, he has taken all the courses for sexual harassment it only taught him how to circumnavigate around it.

We were about ready to terminate him when you guys took him we called him a Boiler."

"A what asked Adam?"

"A Boiler, if you take a frog and toss him into a boiling pot of water he will immediately jump out.

You take that same frog and put him in a pan of cool water and gradually heat it he will die.

He finds a girl that he likes and slowly increases the heat with his charm until it's pretty much the girls idea to have sex with him.

Then be dumps them after using them and getting what he can out of then and moves to his next conquest.

If he is after your wife I would watch out, he is probably after your job like he was mine!

He found out things from my secretary that he could use to blackmail me.

My wife cheated on me about 6 years ago he spread the rumor that I wasn't keeping her happy sexually. 

That's the reason she cheated, furtherest from the truth.

My wife got drunk and an acquaintance of mine took advantage of her in her inebriated state.

She came and told as soon as it happened she felt terrible for what she had done.

Now my wife won't even touch a drop of alcohol."

"So I need to watch myself then?"

"I would if he finds out you have a weakness, say you wet your bed as a teenager he will use it against you!"

This guy had known Adam when he was a teen and knew about his bedwetting.

"Okay thank you said Adam!" He hung up.

What if he finds out that Eve and I both still wet our beds at night, I told him Eve used to live on the streets and was a drug abuser and sold her body, he can use that against her to get at me.

I just can't fire the guy, he could sue us for millions for wrongful termination!

I really thought he was a great guy.

Adam thought about his family what could he do Leeza being like she is could be a target for this guy, that thing with Teresa and the neighbor, a whole bedwetting family that are things that he will use.

He called Tommy Sr. and said "How would you like to go out to lunch?"

• Thanks 1

That’s the answer, call Tommy and have him find some dirt on the guy to use first. Get him out of there. Edited he has a chance to cause any harm. 

• Like 1

At lunch Tommy said "Alright what do you want?

I know it's just not my company at lunch!"

"I think we have a problem, the guy I hired as my replacement is after my job and my wife I believe."

"What makes you say that?" Asked Tommy?

"Well I called the company that I thought we stole him from, if I would have waited he would have been fired.

He was after the CEO position there he uses blackmail he found out the CEO's wife had an affair.

It turned out she was drunk and a former friend took advantage of her.

She has pretty much stopped drinking because she felt so bad about it happening."

"Okay said Tommy what do you want me to do about It?"

"See if you can find anything we can use on him, I guess?"

"I think I can do that, said Tommy, with a smile. Name? 

Steven Steponwolf, said Adam.

Hmm, why does that sound so familiar, it rings a bell for some reason?"

"I checked his background a few parking tickets is all a DUI in college. When somebody is being placed over millions and millions of dollars you don't want them to have records," said Adam.

Tommy said, "Give me a day or so to find out about him, dig a little deeper alright?" "You got it," said Adam! 

That night, Tommy called Adobe Mountain School.

He talked to Seargeant Vincent Bucholtz.

"You old butthead what are you up to these days," Sgt. B. as he was called asked?

"I'm a Security  Lieutenant for a major company in Phoenix here Rookie, why?"

"I thought you being retired would get your ass down there to Mexico and be screwing all those pretty Senoirita's!"

"No I got remarried a few months back I got babies myself nowdays."

"You had better raise them right I don't want any ugly kids that look like you here on my facility!

What can I do for you, old buddy?"

"Do you remember a kid named Steppeonwolf about maybe 16, 17 years ago?"

"Sure do old buddy, you should remember him as well, remember when we had that big Code 3, fight on Alpha and your holding that big kid that was almost twice your size down, and doing a piss poor job of it I might add.

Then that kid came up and kicked you in the ribs breaking some for you?"

"Yeah I still have problems if I sleep on my right side to long," said Tommy.

"The kid that kicked you was named Stepponwolf, his first name was, hell I can't remember it been so damned long ago!" Said Sgt. B.

"It wasnt Steven was it?"

"You know now that you mention it that does sound right! Why do you know him?"

"I believe I do," said Tommy!

"He still an asshole like he was when he was younger?"

"Worse, he is an adult now, leaned to beat the system," said Tommy!

"Kick his ass once for me for me, take care old man!"

"You got it Vince, thank you!" 

Tommy did know him, when he was an officer at Adobe they had a unit of about 40 kids they decide they weren't going to go to school.

Some of the kids actually wanted to go, those that did were getting beat up by those that didn't.

A Code 3 which means everybody responds was called.

Tommy was one of the first to arrive there was one kid had beat a much smaller kid than him to a pulp.

Tommy grabbed the big kid and took him to a prone PRT, as he had the kid on the floor one of his buddies started kicking at Tommy.

It hurt like hell, he thought he had a broken a few ribs he was right.

Stepponwolf was the kid that kicked him.

He remembered the big kids name to this day it was Ricardo Luna.

He wanted to see this guy he remembered what the kid looked like.

If at 18 years old Mr. Stepponwolf had his Juvenile record sealed.

Even Adam's background check wouldn't find it. 

Next morning Tommy worked checking staff in. 

The man came up, yep it was the same kid that had kicked him in the ribs so many years ago.

The guy looked at Tommy, he was sure he knew him from somewhere, the guy was a little grayer around the fringes but he knew him, where do I know him from?

The guy said "Hello Steven, kick anybody in the ribs lately?"

"Not in a long while why!"

Steven thought the last time was when he was 26, some guy pissed him off and he kicked the guys ass, that guy was black this guy is white.

The last white guy he kicked in the ribs was Adobe.

No way it was the guy he kicked in the ribs what 14, 15 , 16 years ago it had been a while.

That's right he had to go to court over that bullshit.

That's where he knew him from.

Steven spoke to Tommy "They let guys like you work in nice places like this, they should of kept you in  the prison!"

"You forget son one thing, I wasn't the one in prison.

I got to go home at nite and sleep in my own bed and have my family with me.

You were there for car theft if I remember correctly!

Couldn't prove that I've had my Juvenile records exspounged.

Just your word against mine, since I'm the CFO, I could get you fired!"

"What makes you think that," asked Tommy? 

"Well you see the wife of the CEO works for me and I know the CEO personally!"

"Really, you mean Adam and Eve, my Son in Law and daughter?" Asked Tommy. 

The guy looked like he had just been punched in the gut he expelled the air out of his lungs and looked deflated. 

"How long do you think you will last when I tell Adam that a former youth that assaulted me is his CFO?

If I was you I would get the hell out of Dodge before he finds out, or you may find yourself losing that nice office and end up on the cleaning crew, cleaning that office!

You know the cleaning crew is where most felons like yourself are put.

About 2 hours later Adam called Tommy.

"What did you do The CFO tendered his resignation I gave him a severance package but he's gone.

I don't know if I want to know what you did but thanks!"

• Thanks 1

Wow that guy turned out to be quite a puss. He bowled over with just that. I would have expected a much better fight than that. Glad they are rid of him. Now they need to quit messing around and just make Eve the CFO. 

• Haha 1
On 10/27/2018 at 4:35 AM, CDfm said:

Wow that guy turned out to be quite a puss. He bowled over with just that. I would have expected a much better fight than that. Glad they are rid of him. Now they need to quit messing around and just make Eve the CFO. 

You got to remember that this guy watches over millions of dollars and he may not have only a DUI as an adult but car theft as a Juvi? Shows that he is at least somewhat dishonest.

• Thanks 1

Eve went to her husband's office, What the hell happened with Steve?"

"I don't know ask your dad?"

"Dad did this?"

"From what I gather from others, your dad was checking him in and a couple of hours later he resigned.

I don't even know what your dad said to him, good riddance is all I can say."

"Why would you get rid of him, because he liked me?"

"Part of it, said Adam. He was known for Sexually Harrassing other females at other places he had worked, he also was into blackmail of CEO's. With our problem of bedwetting, your past history, I wouldn't hesitate to guess that Leeza and my ex, wouldn't have been brought into the mix!" 

"My past is my past I can't change who I was.

But if he brought up Leeza and her disability, he wouldn't have an organ left to harrass anybody with, I would have gone Lorena Bobbit on his ass," Eve said! 

Adam chuckled! "Well I don't know about you but I don't want everybody to know that I am a bedwetter," said Adam. 

"I guess I don't either, said Eve and since 3 of our 7 kids are bedwetters I dont want him using that against us. 

The youngest kids the jury is still out, Tommy, Andrew, and Erin are still to young!

Besides it's  pretty embarrassing that the only dry one in the family is Lindsey." 

"I think either Teresa, or Molly might get dry some day maybe both. But Leeza is at least daytime dry now, we dont have a daytime problem, just at night."

"Tommy has a 50- 50 chance.

Knowing him he will take after his mama! Not his daddy." 

"But I'm his daddy, I wet my bed as well, thanks to that football player that sacked me in college!" 

Sorry your only adopted daddy I mean the sperm donor that got me pregnant!

Who is going to be your next CFO then?"

"I was thinking about promoting from in house. What do you think about promoting Barbara as your boss?"

"Excellent choice, said Eve, I hope you didn't consider me.

Everybody would say I slept myself to the top!

Besides it would look like Nepotism, if I got it!"

"That's why I didn't promote you, personally I think you would make a fine CFO!

I did consider you for about 30 seconds!"

"Nice to know I was in the running for about 30 seconds. I'm glad you chose Barb!"

• Like 1

Eve went to her father's office his secretary said he was out of his office.

She called him on the radio, 104,  and asked for his "20?" Eve didnt know what a " 104 or a 20" was.

He said "He was in the parking garage.

Checking a theft of 100's, 10X28 there. Why?"

"You have a 10X12 looking for you."

Eve knew she was hearing them talk their radio codes that only they understood.

She was an outsider to this jargon.

She knew Glory learned this when she was her father's secretary she wrote down 20, 104, 100, 10X28, 10X12.

He replied "10X4! Get their info and I will contact them later.

The secretary had her write her name and Extention down and she ran to talk to Glory

Glory looked at what she had, "104 is your father's call number.

Easy enough 20 is his location, 100 is your husband Adam, him being the CEO he is ultimately the head of security.

10X28 is a vehicle.

10X12 is A VIP or a visitor.

No way said Eve somebody stole Adam's car?

We came in his sports car today he was checking the theft of 100's 10X28.

Oh dear said Glory.

She paged him in his office.

"Mr. Anderson, you might want to come to your reception area."

"I'm in a meeting right now with the new CFO, can it wait?" 

"Your 101 is here and she has bad news for you." 

"101? Asked Eve?"

"Spouse, said Glory"

"I'll be right there!"

Adam come from his office and asked "What's wrong?"

Glory told him about the things Eve had heard in security and that his car had been stolen.

"He got on his phone and dialed Tommy Taylor. 

When he answered it the first thing out of Tommy's mouth was "I guess you already heard then?" 

"Is it true then,"asked Adam.

"Yes sir, cameras are showing it was your former CFO.

Steven Steponwolf.

The reason I knew him was he was at Adobe when he was a kid, for car theft, now it looks like he's stolen yours!"

"You knew him then?

How come that didn't show up on his background check?"

"He had his Juvinile records sealed, he claimed exspounged but they never go away really, they are sealed and background checks don't show them it takes a court order to get them unsealed.

They are there forever.

Is Eve there?"

"Right here dad why?"

"Remember when you were little and I had those broken ribs from a kid at work, you came and jumped on me like you normally did?" 

Eve remembered she used to run and jump and land in daddy's lap when he got home from work everyday.

When she was about 5 years old.

One day he came home she did it and she hurt her daddy she thought that she hurt him because he screamed in pain it was the last time she ever done it.

"Yeah I remember daddy!"

"That kid, that guy was the one that hurt me, he kicked me in my ribs, it was a cheap shot.

He is a coward!

The cops are here I have to go."

The phone went off

Eve was mad if she had known that that man was the guy that hurt her dad, he would of had sore ribs, compliments of her.

To think I liked him.

He was nothing but an asshole now. 

The call went out and 15 minutes later Adam's car was spotted the guy driving it matched the description of the guy who stole it.

They began to chase him, the guy driving it wasn't a very good driver of it he led them on a chase and about 5 minutes later he ran a red light, there was an older gentleman in the crosswalk that was walking slow as he was using a cane.

Steven hit him and lost control of the car he ended up going through a plate glass window of a store and he was cut up pretty bad.

They got him to the hospital and did emergency surgery his face took over 300 stiches alone.

He lived but his face was so scarred up that the handsome man that he used to be was gone.

He was charged with several things from vehicular manslaughter, Theft of means, operator, or driving a stolen car to a misdemeanor of running a red light.

He had the next 15 to 20 years to think about what he had done.

The severance package that he had been given by Adam, was not enough to cover the price of the car that he stole.

With the lawsuits and everything from the damages he caused he was looking to go in debt for the rest of his life it came to almost 3 million dollars most if that was from the family of the father that he killed running the red light fleeing from the police, even his doctors bills were over 200 thousand dollars.

Now being a felon when he did get out he would be making minimum wages.

Probably working on a cleaning crew or something like that.

Just like Tommy had told him.

• Thanks 1

Adams car was totaled this time.

His insurance paid the claim and sued Mr. Stepponwolf for $126,000. His assets in his bank had been frozen, he was paying things off with the money in the account. 

Steven began to think about why he stole the CEO's car for some reason it seemed like a good idea at the moment.

His car was parked right there and the guy that would be watching the keys was out doing a check of the cars and he saw the keys there nobody guarding them.

The next thing he knew he was behind the wheel and exiting the garage.

He had never driven anything with so much horsepower.

Just verily touching the gas he was doing the speed limit and then some.

He deposited his severance package in his account.

He had a friend that ran a chop shop he was going to get at least another $55,000 for this car.

This hadn't been a first time for him.

He was going to Pablo's chop shop the cops seen him he was headed south and they were going north, he saw them flip a bitch and lights and sirens going.

He knew he had been made, another half a block and he would of been at Pablo's.

He had to flee he had plenty of power  in this vehicle.

Doing 50 mph and he hadn't even got out of third gear yet.

He was just driving going around turns he was fishtailing it.

He had at least 5 cop cars on his ass and he looked up there was a helicopter watching him as well.

He was in the process of watching the helicopter and ran a red light. An old guy was crossing the street and he remembered the guy was airborne.

It was like watching things in slow motion.

The front fender where he had hit the guy was bent, it was forcing the wheel to the right.

There was a Goodwill store there.

He hit the curb and he was airborn as he went through the glass window it was falling on him bad he saw blood on his white shirt, shit I'm cut he thought.

This wasn't supposed to happen like this.

He felt shards of glass still hitting him in the head and face area.

The airbag had him pinned him in place.

His shirt that was white was turning crimson red he raised his hand to his cheek he could feel glass in his cheek 

About that time a cop aimed a gun at him and told him not to move. Next thing he knew he was being pulled out of the car there were 6 more cops he was shoved to the ground, his hands were placed behind his back and he felt the handcuffs being applied.

This wasn't supposed to happen like this he usually got away.

Was that old guy alright?

The old fart shouldn't of been in the damned crosswalk.

Couldn't he see the lights and hear the sirens?

He was wrong, he got what he deserved. 

He was put in an ambulance and they put a lot of bandages on him, he smiled he must look like the mummy!

He was taken to a hospital and he had had his own personal cop with him.

Which hospital he stopped and thought he was on Central and McDowell Rd. St. Joe's Second Avenue and McDowell.

He tried to get up and the cop pushed him back down on the bed. F'ing Cops he thought.

You know I should of killed that Correctional Officer at Adobe when l had the chance, all it would of took was a little more umph in his kick broke the rib and make it puncture a lung and his heart.

Could a, Would a, Should a!

If he had he would still be making bank.

What am I going to do for a job now?

Hell I was looking when l found that one.

The doctor came in and put a topical solution on his face.

It went numb.

He could feel a needle going in and it felt like your face feels after you get a tooth filled like you have a lip that feels the size of Alaska.

They laid him back and the doctor sewed him up, he felt several cuts being sewed up he felt the doctor pick the glass out of his cheek.

He herd some land in a tray his shirt was almost red now.

Finally he was done.

It took about 2 hours according to the clock.

The cop called on the radio and they were on the move again.

They passed a mirror he saw his face for the first time.

"Holy Mary, Mother of God" he had bandages everywhere.

He was going to sue them for every penny they had. 

There was a cop car and he was placed in the back.

His numbing agent was wearing off he felt pain.

He was taken to the infirmary he was stripped and put in a gown and he was chained  to a bed he fell asleep soon after that.

He had a pretty exciting day if he may say so himself. 

• Sad 1

Steven Stepponwolf was not worried.

He was privileged, he had money.

He thinks they are just taking him through the motions.

Nothing is going to happen to him.

Oh they will slap me on the wrist, Don't do that again, they will tell him. 

In his hearing, he was shocked he was remanded over until his trial.

Whats going on?

Don't they know who I am?

I was supposed to be released then if by magic his case would just dissapear. 

The judge actually sounded perturbed at what he did.

The guy he hit was probably a no one and nobody would miss him he was old, if anything he put him out of his misery, like you would a beloved pet. 

He was using a cane it was suffering from something that caused him to limp enough to need a cane. 

He was back in jail this wasn't supposed to happen.

He was to be at home sleeping in his own bed.

Not some old stinky jail, and it did stink they had a guy just across the hall he was homeless, probably hadn't had a bath in a month or more. He could smell him from his room.

Once he got out he was going to complain to the mayor about this place.

They were treating him like he was a common criminal!

He had money for hell sakes!

They shouldn't be treating him like this the Bastards!

What an indignation for him a tax payer to have to go through.

At least get that stinky homeless guy away from him!

He heard them bring food, finally I'm starved!

Through a trap door in his cell door a bag was slid through. There was a sandwich a milk and an apple.

No mustard or mayonnaise.

How did they expect him to eat the damned sandwich with out condiments?

As the guard came back by.

He knocked on his window.

"Can I get some condiments?"

"Condiments?

What the hell are you talking about?"

"Mustard, mayo, anything to make this sandwich edible!"  

"Sorry we don't have anything like that here!"

"Why not,"asked Steven?"

"You want that stuff you need to go to DOC!" 

"DOC what's that?"

"Department of Corrections!" The Officer said.

"Why would I want to go to that god awful place?

Oh I won't be going there, he said confidently!" 

"Why not asked the Officer?

99% of those on this floor end up there?

From what I understand your on the fast track for there."

"No, I won't be going there!

I have great lawyers.

Right now I'm sure they are trying to get me released!

I have them on retainer!"

"Not this time pal, that guy you hit is a big deal in Veterans rights, here in Phoenix.

They are looking to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.

I wouldn't expect to be going home for the next 15 to 25 years!" 

"Don't you know who the hell I am?"

"No can't say that I do!" 

This infuriated Steven! "I'm a tax payer and I pay probably more than you earn in a year!"

"Whatever it is I need a raise, especially when I have to put up with entitled assholes, like yourself!" The Officer walked away.

• Like 1

Adam and Eve got a ride home from Tommy and Glory Be.

They went in and Glory heard "Grandma!"

As she was about tackled by Leeza.

Tommy came and hugged Grandpa.

The older two Teresa and Molly came to say hello as well Glory had a hug for both of her adopted granddaughters as well.

Lindsey came to say hello bringing up the rear.

The Nanny came in with the two babies.

"What happened to your car she asked Adam?"

"Long story, short version, stolen, ran over a man, crashed, totaled!"

"I'm so sorry I know how much you loved that car! Who stole it?" Katie asked?

"Guy I hired to replace me, found out he was a worm. He resigned and took my car with him."

"Just because you made him quit," asked Katie?"

"No he quit on his own with a little help from Tommy here!"

"Hey I just knew him when he was at Adobe as kid, I still got sore ribs from him." 

Adam asked "He hurt your ribs?"

"Broke them more like, to this day if I sleep on my side too long I still get pain."

"What did that butthead do to you?"

"Well let's just say as I was on the ground restraining another youth, his buddy,  he began to kick me broke a rib or two!"

"All I remember was when daddy came home everyday I used to wait for my daddy to sit down, I used to run and leap into his lap.

The last time I ever did that was the day he got hurt, I actually thought that I hurt you.

I cried!"

"It wasn't you, if you didn't realize I was home early and I wasn't feeling no pain really.

I was on some good pain killers, morphine! 

I was flying.

Someone from the facility drove me home.

My car was still at the facility.

I got 3 weeks of Workmans Comp one of the very few times I was actually on it.

In my 20 year stay at Adobe."

"Probably about the same as that man will get this time," Glory said. 

• Like 1

Adam got upset every time he thought about his car.

It wasn't the fact that it was stolen, it's what that guy had done with it, the thought that the guy had killed another using his car, even if it hadn't of been totaled, the thought that it had been used to kill another.

He don't think he could of ever drove it again.

It would be like having a gun and somebody used it to shoot another while commuting a crime.

You could never look at that weapon the same again. 

Adam also blamed himself since he had hired the asshole.

CFO is a very responsible position this guy treated it as a stepping stone to CEO if Adam had his choice he would still be CFO, he didn't want to become CEO the way he had his former boss and friend disgraced and put in jail like he had been.

This guy would attempt to become CEO by hook or crook.

He probably would of had the same thing happen to him, get caught up in that ring that his friend had been caught up in.

Where his friend was embarrassed over it this guy would of relished that role as crook. 

Another thing Adam thought was unforgivable was the fact he was after my wife. 

Trying to compromise her.

If the bastard had of drawn his daughter Leeza into the fray that bastard would of been talking out the other side if his face.

Adam's blood was boiling. 

He didn't want to be like this, he wanted to be dad he went and picked up Leeza and put her in his lap.

He gave her a big hug.

She melted into him.

All the anger, hatred left his body.

It was like Leeza was a sponge.

He discovered when him and his former wife had been fighting.

All he had to do was pick her up and hold her like this.

It was like she drew all the anger out of his body.

"It still works!"

Leeza was getting bigger in a couple of years this wouldn't be possible she was starting to get big.

"Love you daddy!"

"I love you as well Leeza!"

• Like 1

They went to work the next day, Eve had to admit it felt different not riding in Adam's sports car.

Even more different was the fact that Eve drove and Adam was the passenger.

He looked defeated she had a pick me up in her bag she had a diaper she planned on wearing it to Adam's office later.

He didn't have cameras in his office! She hoped that would cheer him up.

If it would help she was even willing to go "Vroom Vroom," during sex!

Steven Steponwolf got to meet with his legal team.

They told him that "They had been trying to get him out the judge hearing his case has denied any attempts at bail or anything to get him out.

He believes your going to be a flight risk."

"Very astute of him, I do plan to get the hell out of Dodge!

I got things going on in the Grand Cayman Islands, thats my out!"

The lawyers just looked at each other surprised.

It's one thing defending this guy, it's another getting him off Scott free! His passport looks nothing like him with the cuts he has on his face he will be recognizable anywhere he should change his name to Capone then the scarface moniker would apply.

They were convinced this has left him nuts, a crazy plea will not be far off.

They had their out that would keep him out of prison for the next two decades.

Would he go for it? 

They buried the guy he hit with Adam's car he was given a full military funeral.

He was remembered for not what he did on the battlefield, which he fought bravely.

But he will be remembered for the battlefield he encountered once he returned home.

Just a couple if years ago the local VA Hospital was cited for not adequately caring for our veterans.

He fought to get veterans like himself the adequate care they deserved.

That he said was a tougher battlefield than any actual battle he fought during the war. 

The coverage was piped into the jail where Mr. Steppeonwolf was at.

It was reported that the person that had hit him and killed him was at the 4th Ave. Jail.

There were several prisoners that were about to dispense their own justice.

It was now unknown if Mr. Stepponwolf would even live to his trial. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There were several prisoners that had been military, one was the stinky homeless guy that was opposite Steve Steponwolf.

He had heard him talking and he put two and two together to make 4. The guy was an asshole he complained about his smell.

That will happen when you go 2 to 3 months between bathes or showers.

You sleep in your clothes.

Toilet paper is a newspaper you find in the trash.

That's what happened to him he was behind a dumpster taking a dump and some kids happened to catch him.

Parents were told, cops were called.

Indecent exposure to minors they called it.

He was looking to be spending 3 years in prison.

At least he would be fed and have a place to sleep for those three years, let alone a proper toilet to use. 

The guy showed no remorse for what he did to that man.

He thought he was above the law, the entitled asshole!

That guy had got him so he could see a VA doctor.

The hard plastic plate he had in his head. 

He had been hurt when his convoy was hit.

All he remembered was he was in Iraq, he woke up in Germany 3 weeks later had one hell of a headache, it had never gone away, he lived in constant pain.

He was discharged and was sent home to Lansing Michigan where he was from.

He couldn't work, his wife finally divorced him, she had been threatening that before he was sent to Iraq.

His VA money couldn't cover their home they lost it and he became homeless.

Michigan was too damned cold he moved here to Phoenix.

Even at its coldest it hardly got below freezing.

He had been here two years, the summers about killed him but the winters were livable. 

This guy helped him to get his VA benefits.

And this asshole runs over him, kills him and thinks he is going to get off scott free.

Frankly it pissed him off!

There were a few guys you went to here if you needed anything, he needed a shiv!

One guy had one he had made it from plastic wrap.

He took several plys and melted it and melted it until it was thick then he sharpened it.

He thought it was ingenious never in a million years had he thought about making one like it.

The story is told about a guy that hung himself here he used toilet paper he braided it and braided it until it held his weight and killed himself with it. 

He wanted that shiv, he knew most of the guys wanted the SOB that killed the guy.

He just happened to know who that Bitch was! 

At lunch he told the guy he knew who the guy was.

He needed a shiv.

The guy asked a few questions and soon agreed with the guy who had now bathed and shaved and was easier to be around.

He got him a shiv. 

That night as they were lined up at their doors they were at the very end and he struck!

Steve Stepponwolf felt a sharp pain in his back.

Ooh my kidney hurts he wondered if he was getting a stone an infection what.

He reached back and felt that his jumpsuit was wet and he had something sticking out he pulld it out.

Soon he was falling to the ground the shiv had been acting as a plug when he pulled it out there was no plug the hall began to spin as he fell by the time he hit the ground he had passed out.

There was a call called out for an inmate down a Code-3 medical.

The Officers got all the other prisoners in their rooms as medical arrived they began working on Mr. Stepponwolf it was touch and go as they transported him to County Hospital.

They reviewed the cameras and it was discovered what had transpired.

The guy across the way had stabbed him.

At County Hospital the ER doctors began work to save Steven.

They worked and worked on him.

They had to remove his kidney.

They thought they had saved him when all the bells a whistles started going off on his monitor.

They worked and worked but he was never resuscitated again.

Steven Stepponwolf was dead. 

Johnathon Cargo was charged with first degree murder in his death.

The guys family was glad that the man that had killed their father and husband was now dead.

Now their would be no trial that could go on for months only to have the guy in prison for 10 to 11 years, or however long he was there for.

It was an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth! 

The family started a fund for the guy that had killed the guy that had killed their family member.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Still trying to get caught back up so I was down several chapters again. Kind of good to see Steven get what he had coming. Only problem is that another guy had to give up his freedon to do so. 

• Thanks 1

Adam got word that Steven his former CFO had been killed, the company had a remembrance fund that donated money to families of former employees that have passed on. 

They had a wall that had the names of those employees.

Adam had a dilemma, Steven was a former employee, but when he left, it was under less than good circumstances and he wasn't there all that long just a few weeks, a little over a couple of months.

He left a mark on the company and not a good one at that!

The way he left, stealing a car, Adam's car.

Killing a man with his stolen car.

From what Adam had heard about his attitude in jail, not a bit of remorse, he thought it was an indignanty that he hadnt already been released.

He felt he was above the law that he had money and this shouldn't be happening to him.

Adam felt it was best that the company not remember him with the plaque and the fund.

The company needed to distance themselves with him.

He was sure that he would hear from some employees, Steve was very charming and probably endeared himself with a few employees. 

As he was thinking this through, his phone range his caller ID said it was Barbara Reyes the new CFO.

"Hello Barb what's up" he he said when he answered? 

"We got problems!"

"What's that" he asked?

"I was going over our books, there is money missing!"

Adam felt his stomach drop. "How  much" asked Adam?

$125,645.32, I started looking to check out the memorial fund in case we decided to donate money to Steven's family it almost depleted there is about $11,000 left, petty cash missing $23,000.

Looks like he raided everything but our general fund.

He took just enough that we wouldnt get red flags raised our IT guys found transfers to the Cayman Islands.

We don't have the account numbers that it was sent to, they died with Steve!"

"Shit!" Said Adam.

He thought, this isn't going to look good for me I hired him!

"Shit, is right, that's what I thought!" Said Barb. 

"Give me an hour or two and I will get back to you okay Barb?"

"You got it Adam!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news."

Adam got on the phone and called his friend that had given him the info earlier Randall Guy. 

"Dude, I hardly hear from you for years then you contact me twice in one month, what gives?"

"Listen Randy have your auditors go over your books were missing over an 8th of a million."

"Already done, we were in the process of charging the guy with Embezzlement before he was killed.

He got us for almost half a million, from some of our less used funds.

We have a community fund.

We were going to help a youth baseball team being their corporate sponsors and we found out their wasn't enough to even cover the cost of uniforms.

I would of called you and let you know but we didn't want to tip our hand we don't want him spooked we traced our money to the Cayman Islands.

Probably the same with you?"

"Yeah," said Adam!

"The State Department is looking into it but!"

"I know don't hold my breath" said Adam!

"You got it buddy!"

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Adam was sitting in his office stewing.

He wishes now he had kicked Stepponwolf's ass when he found out he had designs on his wife.

At times like these he wished he had been raised on a farm.

He would of turned that Bastard into a steer.

He had a friend at Harvard that had grown up on a farm, a very big farm, like 10000 acres.

He told him about castration of calves.

The guy told them and then he pointed out how all the guys had absent mindedly protected their family jewels.

It was a joke he just wanted to show the guys that he could make them cringe.

He wished now he had listened when the dude told them how he did it.

Once he got past the point of telling him that the first step was cutting the bottom of the scrotum off then taking a testicle and start to pull. That was it he shut down he crossed his legs.

The guy began to laugh he pointed at all the other guys were crossed legged as well.

The guy told them that the first time he had done a castration he felt guilty for having to do it.

He was about 13.

He said he cried that night.

He also said after the 20th or 30th time he had done it he felt nothing. One calf got him back it kicked him in his jewels with his rear leg, after they let it up.

An eye for an eye he said. 

Castration makes a person or calf more docile.

He wished now he had done it to Steven Stepponwolf. 

Eve came and she looked a little worried. "The board is meeting right now why aren't you in there?" 

"I wasn't invited!"

"Why not?  Asked Eve

"I assume it's about my continued employment here."

"Why, just because some guy steals your car and kills somebody with it?"

"That and the fact that, he stole over a $125,000 from us and I hired him." 

"No he didn't, he tried buy I stopped him, they are in another fund.

I saw him on his computer and I input another account number.

They are under Sol International.

One of our subsideraries."

"No way? Why would you do that?" 

"I figured that you would get in trouble for hiring him.

Besides he is an idiot.

Who leaves their computer open when your in the process of embezzling from your employer."

Adam jumped up and ran to the boardroom. 

"Adam your just in time, we were about to do a vote of no confidence on you," the guy that was just below Adam said. 

"What for," asked Adam.

"We are missing over $125000 dollars!"

"No were not.

It was started, and thwarted before he got it.

It was sent to one of our Subsiderary Companies!"

"Who did that asked the CFO Barbara?"

"My wife found his computer and all he had to do was push send.

She put the only routing numbers she Knew and account number and when he pushed send he sent it to Sol International."

"But it was supposed to be sent to the Caymon Islands.

Said the Guy that was seeking Adams job.

"How did you know it was supposed to be sent there? Asked Adam.

That wasn't ever brought out?"

"Umm, Barbara told me it was sent there!"

"After you told me it was sent there said Barb?

It never got there it was rerouted to Sol International.

How did you know it was sent to there."

The guy looked scared. 

"You was the one that called this meeting to get rid of Adam.

We all know you were upset when Adam was passed over you!" Said Barb.

"Were you in on this Rob?" Asked the person representing the shareholders.

"Uhm!" 

"Your wife found this?" Asked the share holder?

"Yes sir," said Adam. 

"Seems we should be having a meeting for no confidence in you Rob.

To think we were just about to remove the wrong guy!

Adam would you take Rob and call the police on him!"

"I'm one ahead of you I got our Security Lieutenant waiting right outside our door.

He  has cuffs."

Rob bowed his head.

The door opened and in walked Tommy. 

Rob was escorted out of the room by Tommy and cops were waiting outside. 

"Smart move, quick dialing my phone like that I could hear everything."

Adam and Eve went to his office while it was still his office.

His phone rang and Adam said were wanted in the boardroom." 

They went and Adam was wondering what he was going to do for a job.

They knocked and entered. The room. 

Adam we The board have came to a decision.

You are to be retained as CEO.

Barb will replace Rob.

We would like Eve your wife to replace Barb as CFO.

We thought about it what she did by just transferring the money in house, that took quick thinking and now we know that one of the culprits is dead and his partner in crime is terminated.

He won't be running things like he thought he would.

That thing that you dialed your phone and got the security listening in.

The police were called.

That was quick thinking.

We need quick thinking CEO'S like you!

• Thanks 1

Awesome. The way that Eve was thinking and acting, I think she should be the CEO and Adam should go back to being the CFO. Without her, Adam wouldn’t have had any success. 

• Haha 1

Adam had his scare, he was going to be more diligent when he has to replace somebody.

Him and Barb had a meeting she told him "I didn't want your job like Rob, in fact she didn't even want the job she had now, she was just getting used to being the CFO.

Another job she hadn't really wanted.

It was just that she had the most time with the company in the financial side of it. 

You know I'm not a back stabber like Rob dont you?" She asked?

"Barb  I've known you for years, I still remember the day that I started here, I asked you why you weren't being moved into the CFO?

You told me then that you make a much better follower than a leader. Do you remember that?" 

"Kind of yeah, what was that almost 8 or 9 years ago?

Something like that!"

"Barb, your wrong your a great leader!

One more screw up from me and you will probably find out!" Adam smiled at her!

"I guess my job is to ensure you dont screw up!"

She smiled back.

Adam's intercom beeped, Glory Be said "Sir your wife is here to meet with you two!"

"Send her in Glory please." Said Adam.

In walked Eve.

She looked scared, Adam and Barb had never seen her this way before. 

"What's the matter?" 

Both Adam and Barb asked at the same time?

"I, I just don't think I'm ready to be a CFO yet.

I'm just verily 21 years old, I've never been to college like you two have.

I have done things In my past that could be seen as illegal.

I totally feel like I'm going to fail!

I don't want to disappoint you two!

I'm so scared I've been wetting myself!"

Barb laughed, "Join the club when I got your job I spent more time in my bathroom than at my desk.

Eve I would of never recomended you for my job if I didnt think you could do it!

When Adam brought you on board, I thought you were..., excuse the saying but another Dumb, Blond, Bimbo!

You really surprised me!

You were very smart.

Adam and I both went to college your right we learned maybe a few more models than you.

Eve, your a natural you learned things in weeks what I'm still learning after 6 years in college and 10 years on the job!

You can do this job.

Besides if you feel your in over your head come see Adam or I, we will help you out.

As to being 21 damn girl at 21 I was still in college learning theories and models that I very rarely use here anyway!"

"Eve, like I said before, you just know the right course of action!

Like changing the routing on Steve's computer I never would of thought of that.

He just clicked the transaction because he already had it in.

He didn't look to see that he wasn't sending it to the Cayman Islands.

You saved this company Thousands of dollars and my job to boot.

You could be working for Rob now!"

"Oh hell no said Eve!

I always thought he was slimy he heard what I used to do and he tried to use me, he said he would tell you about my past.

I burst his bubble when I told him you already knew! 

I think he used my services once when I was in my past."

Barb said "He had sex with you before?"

"Yeah he claimed to of had," said Eve.

"His wife is one of my oldest and dearest friends.

We have known each other since grade school, I wonder if she knows Rob had cheated on her before. Excuse me."

Barb left.

She went to her office and called her old friend Melody and informed him her husband who was now in jail had also cheated on her. 

Melody said she thought he had but she could never prove anything, she got the clap a few years back, she was sure from Rob.

She had to admit she had sex with another man about that time.

It was only once.

And he was an old friend as well.

She had blamed herself.

Now she wasn't so sure!

• Like 1

Eve went back to her office, Her office.

She fondly remembered a bout a year or two ago when she came to this office as a temp.

She remembered it was for some suit named Adam Anderson.

She remembers the day she met Leeza at McDonald's.

Leeza saw her as mom and called her as such.

Now she was Molly"s, Teresa's, Leeza's, Lindsey's, Tommy's, Erin' s and Andrews mom.

It had been a wild ride to say the least!

She sat her desk.

She felt guilty about sitting here.

She should be at the desk in the outer office.

She realized something, she was now the suit!

It used to be an us and them now she was a them.

No longer an us.

Since it was day one she hadn't even gotten herself a secretary of her own yet she called the pool and talked to the lady that had sent her here to be for Adam.

She wanted a female Secretary out of the choices that Jean Hence had available there were only one or two left actually 4 she had known at her time in the pool and only one or two that were good and only one was a friend of hers.

She told Jean to "Send Sally as her new secretary, just don't tell her who it's for. "Yes Ma'am said Jean.

It was only a couple of years ago that she used to have to refer to Jean as "Yes Ma'am!" 

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at her door

"Come in!" Eve said

The door opened and in walked Sally.

"Eve what the hell are you doing get out from behind that desk before somebody catches you!" 

"Let em, Eve said.

You are now working for me."

Sally's jaw dropped.

"You? You mean this isnt teperorary?" 

"Not unless you dont work out then it's back to the pools for you!"

Eve said with a smile.

"How? When? Who?"

"We will discuss it over lunch, Eve said still smiling, you need to get out there and answer my phones they have been ringing almost non stop since I was put in here this morning.

A lot of the calls are for Barb the old CFO she is at Extention 64280 now when you transfer calls to her." 

"Isn't that Robert Peters's old number?"

"Was Robert Peters's old number now Barb's. Sorry Barbara Farmer's number."

"What happened to Sleazeball Rob?" Sally asked?

"Arrested and fired!" Said Eve.

Sally smiled, "It couldn't have happened to a better Sleazeball!

That guy was bad news.

He could be very charming to your face one minute and stab you in the back the next!

Was it Sexual Harrasment?"

"No, said Eve. Embezzlement!"

Sally made an almost silent "Oh!

Then she said still couldn't of happened to a better Slimeball!"

It was 10am all of the daily totals from the previous day were on line Eve scanned them sure enough Sol Incorporated was up $125, 000 she typed things in and transfered the funds back into their proper places.

Sally brought her a cup of coffee and one for herself.

"So you've gone from the steno pool to CFO in 2 years who are you sleeping with?"

This was meant as a joke.

"The CEO, Eve said were living together!"

This was said so matter of factly that Sally began choking on her cup of coffee.

Some had even came out her nose.

"You alright Sally?" She asked?

"I meant that as a joke!" Said Sally.

"What I said was true!" Said Eve. She began to tell Sally about after she was called up to the bigs as they called the upper floors.

She became the Secretatry of the Then CFO.

We hit it off and were married now have twins together, I've adopted his two girls and he has adopted my son.

Then we have adopted two older girls from the state! 

He is now the CEO.

He didn't put me in this post the Executive Board did.

It's just since I left the the pools my life has just gotten better and better!

Just like yours Sally I put you in for a raise, your going to be my permanent Secretary to the CFO.

I don't think you will mind making over $42,000 a year will you?" 

"$42,000? Me?"

"Yeah you!" Said Eve. 

"That's  like 12 grand more than I'm currently making, where do I sign up?"

"You already are signed up!"

"I don't even know what to say, I'm speechless!"

"How about thanks Eve!" Eve said.

• Haha 1