LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is some of your fantasies while wearing?

My main fantasy that I hope becomes reality one day is wearing a diaper with a girl and making out with her and stuff while wearing, what is some of your fantasies? Another fantasy is being babies or babying a girl.

I fantasise  about winning the lottery then finding my boyfriend/care giver. I would have both my sphincter muscle surgically  severed resulting in complete and permanent incontinence i.e. constantly weeping urine and passively pooping my nappy (means you don't know your doing it) I would be hypnotised to rock back and forth when bored and and head bang when stressed. I want that to be deeply ingrained. I would also have strong Electroconvulsive Therapy that overtime reduces me to a wreck. With the head banging I have to wear a rubber special needs helmet. Then I would like to be put into a very nice group home where I am cared for very well, where I spend the rest of my life without a care in the word, rocking and babbling and totally incontinent and disabled. My boyfriend would come and visit and make sure I'm being looked after/take me home for weekends.

46 minutes ago, BabyJune said:

Spending the day in diapers and a cute outfit living like a ___  girl. Is it a fantasy if that's what you actually do?

5 year old, like in my siggie

• Like 1

My fantasy would be having someone make me act and treat me just like a baby/toddler and punish me if i try to do any big boy stuff like talk/walk, feed myself, change my own diaper, use the toilet, or use non baby electronics/toys

full fantasy - win the lotto, retire and all my friends and family would retire too. then i'd buy a house somewhere on many acres so there are no neighbors in sight, so i can wear whenever and where ever on my property without a care in the world! my g/f would also embrace her little side fully and be the cute, little bratty girl i know she is! 

it's a dream of mine to shoot skeet off my back porch in nothing but a t-shirt and diapers or onesie :P 

more realistic fantasy - several days to a week or two off work and diapered for the whole time. with no real plans, or agendas, or to-do lists or appointments. except some lovin' with the g/f and have her diaper me up afterwards ;) 

I am born and raised in the 60s, back then cloth diapers and plastic pant were the thing to use on your baby. Belief it or not I still have strong memories as it comes to the pants and diapers they had back in those days. I was back in diapers at the age of four and as for my memories I am talking about that period in time.  Even now I would love to own my own production facility for fully welded snap on plastic pants similar as the ones I wore as a child, cloth diapers are still around so that won’t be a problem. The vinyl changed over the years and I prefer the old type of vinyl they used back then with the structured and noisy surface.

• 3 weeks later...

For a beautiful woman to seduce me and catch on to my little side and then make me her little boy. Because clearly, who can say no? Lol. 

Also, to be directly treated as a baby in front of her friends, despite my age and size not meeting the little baby parameter. Aka, being changed on the couch while her friends are over, being told I'm too little for stuff or being put to bed, etc. 

On 12/9/2017 at 5:30 AM, 2sail2 said:

That my wife was more in to it.  o wait it depends on me to dance for  her then I get money in my belt eeerrr pull up waistband.  Also, she feels me and starts masturbating me.

Same here. My wife knows all about my diaper life but barely excepts it. She does help me put on my diapers at night but that's as far as it goes and well she does make love to me while I'm in my diapers. For most that's great, but for me after all these years it would be nice if maybe she would treat me like her little baby. She will not change a wet diaper. I only wear my diapers to bed it would be nice if every once in a while I could spend the day in diapers and just play and act like a baby with a loving caring mommy.

Oh well dream on.

I do manage to have some days all by myself and those days I'm a baby all day or at least till the wife gets home.

My ultimate fantasy would be to have my own nursery room , complete with ABDL furniture (Crib, playpen, high chair, changing table etc).  Additionally the nursery would have its own sound system that played only lullabies of other baby tunes.

My fantasy is that I am a 13 year old boy and my mommy has put me back in diapers for pooping my pants and wetting my bed. I also have to be dressed like a toddler boy in corduroy Osh Kosh overalls with a snap crotch, turtleneck onesies, and sometimes elastic waist corduroy pants. I have a full wardrobe of toddler clothes. I also wear footed sleepers at night. I have a changing table as well as a crib. I like to poop my diaper at least twice a day. I love the thought of having my mommy change my messy diapers in public where everyone can see what a little boy I really am. I love the feeling of filling my diapers with my poopy mess. I am such a little toddler boy! I have a soft babyish body with no hair on my little boy parts so I really look like an oversized toddler boy! in addition, my hair is cut in a very toddler like bowl cut, and I wear glasses which are very thick. I am really cute in a special needs sort of way. My favorite outfit is a brightly colored striped turtleneck onesie and my brown Osh Kosh corduroy overalls. People always remark on how cute I look in this outfit!