LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uber driver: tired of bathroom breaks!

I’m an Uber driver, and I often find myself in situations where I can’t find a bathroom or am just too busy to stop. Would it be a good idea to wear diapers while driving other passengers in my car? I feel it could be risky, seeing how it’ll only take one person to notice and make a public comment about it. And what about urine odor? Any help would be great.

What problem would it cause you if a passenger noticed you were wearing a diaper?  True, I would want to do all I could to be discreet and make sure no on knows, but if worse comes to worse, what will happen?  You lose your job over it?  A passenger will take the time out of their busy day when getting out of your car to yell to all the people around, "Hey everyone!  This UBER driver is wearing diapers!  Ha Ha!" If someone did, chances are those people around him would look at the guy and say, "Shut up, asshole!  He probably has a medical need and I don't think that's funny at all!"  I can't see how it could cost you your job either as it would be discrimination against people with disabilities.  In fact, should your boss even find out, he might say, "Good idea!  Less bathroom breaks and more work!"  I would keep a car freshener inside weather I wore diapers or not.  Some people can smell bad with BO and a care freshener is a good idea.  I'm not sure I would use scented baby powder as I wouldn't want to smell like a baby, but good quality diapers discreetly tucked in your pants might be a good idea when you have to go and can't find a bathroom or you are in the middle of a trip with a client.  Weather that client notices you lifting your butt off the car seat a little so you can pee while stopped at a traffic light is a different matter ;).

• Thanks 1

If you use High quality products ,drink  mostly water,  change once every shift and for good measure add a good quality diaper cover like Gary wear "PUL"  Pants you should almost Never have odor issues. Urine  odor usually does not get strong for 4-6 hr after wetting (depending on what you eat or drink) so wearing diapers while you drive should be good to go...