LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hi new guy here

ely321

Hi, from argentina people, im looking to get more info and details about this kink or lifestyle or how you said, since a time i wanna be part of this but i never trust to make lets say "the next step", i hope all the lovely people are good with my introduction and have a very good and productive day to all. 

cheers!

( sorry for my bad writing skills i try to be more good at future.)

1 hour ago, bbybill said:

What part of it intriques you? Have you ever indulged in any part or are you just thinking you may want to try it? By the way welcome

Well in the feelings mostly , and one time when i was 13 or 14 i was buying some goodnites for test and even i grab one and i quickly hide it for the scared to be found, and i wanna to try it mostly a little of all i know it sounds something strange but i like to feel like each aspect to make a decicion about it , one thing for sure it is like i dont like be dominent. Perhaps i should move to a next board i think ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2017 at 10:20 PM, ely321 said:

Well in the feelings mostly , and one time when i was 13 or 14 i was buying some goodnites for test and even i grab one and i quickly hide it for the scared to be found, and i wanna to try it mostly a little of all i know it sounds something strange but i like to feel like each aspect to make a decicion about it , one thing for sure it is like i dont like be dominent. Perhaps i should move to a next board i think ?

Why would you have to go anywhere? We are all welcome here. Are you by chance a foreigner? Or is your spell check fighting with your fingers? Lol I ask because of your wording.

Welcome Ely!  I'm new to this community, and to any kind of social networking to be honest, but I've been AB forever…  There's lots of information here about what people like, what works to create 'little headspace' and what doesn't, so I'm sure you'll find the information you need.  I guess the only way to see if this is for you is to try it.  There's a huge variety within AB/DL and there's a good chance that some if it will appeal to you.

thanks really baby_richie, i have been a little off becouse my work and there , but i keep a read and now i can define m yself like a diaper lover but still like some of the AB things, so probably i will be in the middle, thanks a lot for the kindness ( sorry for my bad english) 

wish ya all the luck. 

Hi and welcome Ely. Glad to meet you, come on in and be comfortable. There's lots going on here, and lots of different people with all kinds of different likes too. I'm sure there is also a place for you.