LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It looks like those pricks in my department decided to give me a stupid little joke present upon my promotion: a diaper and a pacifier “to keep you dry and quiet.” They think they’re so funny. And apparently they think that you should have been the one promoted, but little office boy toy. If only they knew that you’re actually working to advance my career—and why. 

Everyone is always looking at my long, pantyhose-covered legs and full ass, watching my hips move in my short, tight skirts. But you’re the only one who gets a show. I start stretching and pumping my legs, showing you exactly why you’re loyal to me in this savage corporate world. You’re enjoying the show, but you can’t help but tease me about putting on the diapers from the gag gift. 

Eager to show you that I’m not intimidated by these sexist pranks, I do try them on. But they’re way more embarrassing than I was expecting. I try to laugh it off, but I’m blushing and cringing as I suck my thumb and try to turn it around on you. You love watching me squirm as I try to still appear as the cool, in-control career woman. You even convince me to hump the pink teddy bear they gave me until I cum in my diaper!

If possible, it gets even better—when you reveal that you’re actually tired of being my lackey, and that you’ve moved my meeting up to here and now! The whole office bursts in to find me naked but for diapers and white pantyhose. How are they supposed to respect me now?! I’ll never live this down!

Watch the Preview

Diaper%20Humiliated%20by%20Office%20Boy%

Archived