LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ooops, a little embarassing

Had a Dr. appointment last Tuesday, due to some vascular problems, Dr. always checks the pulse in my feet, this time he sprung a surprise on me and wanted to check the pulse in my groin area.  So, down come the pants to expose a pull up diaper under my underwear. He didn't question anything but I sure wasn't expecting this exam and was certainly a bit embarrassed by the whole situation. I did mention I was in the middle of being treated for a kidney stone also.

At least it was only a pull up.  So many people these days are probably walking around with some kind of disposable underwear for light bladder leakage that it's probably not even much to blink an eye over anymore.  A tape on plastic backed diaper would be different with your doctor if he or she has never seen you in a diaper before.  Easy to explain pull up disposable underwear with a little light bladder leakage to a doc, harder to explain why you are suddenly wearing thick full blown tape on diapers.

Rusty Pins right Doctors see diapers all the time, even a plain white taped diaper wouldnt be an issue he would ask but would contribute it to leakage issues. Now a ABL printed diaper may raise a few more questions :) 

If it was me (and as a DL I never wear baby print diapers) I'd just say, "Yeah, I know but of all the products I've tried these seem to fit and work the best for me so I really don't care what they look like as long as they work well".  If you feel you have to say anything at all.

10 hours ago, rusty pins said:

If it was me (and as a DL I never wear baby print diapers) I'd just say, "Yeah, I know but of all the products I've tried these seem to fit and work the best for me so I really don't care what they look like as long as they work well".  If you feel you have to say anything at all.

I am a DL and I love the baby print diapers lol.