LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PeekABU from ABU

The print is cute but I won't be ordering any I like all over print diaper not ones where the print just goes across the landing zone. I like my diapers to look just like baby diapers an all over print is needed for that

On 25/11/2017 at 8:59 PM, babyforyou said:

The print is cute but I won't be ordering any I like all over print diaper not ones where the print just goes across the landing zone. I like my diapers to look just like baby diapers an all over print is needed for that

Not to recreate disposables pre mid 90s...they were predominantly all white except the landing zone.

I’m no furry, but these are cuutttee! Can’t wait to try. 

• Like 1

If this thing lives up to expectations it'll cover a lot of bases.

- Baby Animal designs (for babyfurs and people who like cute animals)

- A variety of designs (Very much like baby diapers)
- A "sizing" star on the design (Size 8...so it's a diaper for a bigger baby)
- Plastic backing.  (Not my ideal for feeling like a "real" baby these days, but extremely popular overall with the abdl crowd. Not a deal killer)
- Similar to 90's diapers with the landing zone. (I like overall print diapers too, but the early 90's aesthetic still works. Not a deal breaker at all. Honestly if it's gonna be plastic backed, make it look like a 90's style diaper.)

-Thinner when dry, and supposedly quiet and stealthy for under clothes wetting.
-Frankly an amazing capacity.  
- Claims to swell up to GIVE you a waddle when wet enough.
I kinda wanna get some, take them to Teddycon, drink a lot of water, take a diuretic and put them to the test.
This seems almost too good to be true, but I hope it is true.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SoggySoCal said:

ABU just announced a production delay and moved back the release date. On the plus side they also announced they will be producing a plain white version for those not into the AB thing. 

Looking forward to trying these, but definitely expected the delay.

6 Litres, wow, that would be absolutely amazing. That could last all day and night, maybe longer. I can't imagine walking around with a diaper that wet on. I need to get me some.

17 hours ago, Spanky said:

6 Litres, wow, that would be absolutely amazing. That could last all day and night, maybe longer. I can't imagine walking around with a diaper that wet on. I need to get me some.

Water weighs in the neighborhood 2lbs per liter... so a diaper holding 6 liters of liquid would weigh more than 12lbs.

A big thing when it comes to measuring real-world diaper capacity is what's called "press out"... or "will it leak if you sit down." This has a great effect on overall capacity because, while you really might be able to pack a lot of liquid into a diaper while standing, if it all comes squirting out when you sit down what good is it? I'm sure we're all intimately familiar with the damp butt of shame.

XP Medical has some pretty good pages on scientific diaper testing and measurements. https://www.xpmedical.com/adult-diaper-reviews https://www.xpmedical.com/adult-diaper-testing-methods

If you'll note the Dry 24/7 has an ISO rating of 4100ml, but taking press out into account it's usable capacity is only 95oz, which is 2.8 liters (2800ml).

Now maybe the PeekABU held 6 liters on a test rig, but I'd say real life capacity is probably on the line of half the claimed amount. That puts it right up there with Dry 24/7... great performance, but hardly world beating.

I agree. I've seen some tests on other sites where they add 100 ml of water to the front of a diaper at a time then sit down on a hard chair and see if it leaks. They end the test when the diaper leaks. I think the ABU Space/Little Paws held  about 2300 ml. I think they are rated around 4000. So maybe this new diaper will hold around 3 litres???? 

Still sounds awesome. That's a lot of beer before I need to change. LOL 

I'm not a furry, but I think they're really cute! I'm guessing the design is aimed at those who like the baby diapers in that style featuring Sesame Street characters and the like. Obviously they can't get into licenced charcters so they made up their own. 

I don't have money for ABDL diapers right now, but I'd like to get a pack of these when I have the funds. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received mine a few days ago. They are REALLY cute! Both the girlfriend and I love the giant, bright and playful designs on the front.

The diaper is super super comfy and feels very fluffy and soft inside, and super crinkly outside. Others will hear your diaper crinkling under clothing if you wear one of these.

Thickness-wise, they’re about the same as ABU’s other diapers. The tapes are nice and sticky too and don’t seem to come undone throughout the night.

These are really great! I ordered 80 of them, which should last us a while :)

• 2 weeks later...

I received mine yesterday and have been wearing them since. One word of caution is they seem to run a bit smaller than other ABU products. Maybe a touch in the waist but very noticeable length wise. If you're close to the top of a size normally you might not fit. 

I actually like the smaller size though. Them riding lower makes them an amazing stealth diaper. I love the fit, the quality is superb, and they hold a ton. I actually haven't been able to get them to leak because my skin gets irritated after being in the same diaper for 10+ hours. 

Thumbs up so far!

Couldn't get a hold off the Peek a boos yet, but have the plain ultras. Very absorbent. Thin to start, but they puff up when wet. They start off as advertised, a stealthy diaper, but when wet they get thick and bulky, more so than their other products. I suggest loose fitting clothes as they will become noticeable when wet with tighter clothing.

Well I got mine a couple of days ago and based on what I see on here I look forward to trying them on when I get done using my other open bag of diapers.   Especially since I can only wear two times during the week and I probably will not even get that since they tried to call me in during my time off because the other night shift person said she was sick and then left the store without telling anybody so they might be calling me in again the next time as well.

4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Well I got mine a couple of days ago and based on what I see on here I look forward to trying them on when I get done using my other open bag of diapers.   Especially since I can only wear two times during the week and I probably will not even get that since they tried to call me in during my time off because the other night shift person said she was sick and then left the store without telling anybody so they might be calling me in again the next time as well.

Who says you can't have two bags of open diapers? You can bet I'll be trying them out as soon as they get here and I'm due for a change.