LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hardest and easiest countries to get adult diapers

Hi, i am interested, how it is in different countries. Especially, if you dont have prescription from doctor. I know, that in some countries are adiap item with special status of medical stuff and it for example here in czech, ban them from shops other than pharmacies. Which situation Is in your country (or country you visited). In czech you should make order in pharmacy And wait to second day, via e-shop it take from few days to almost two weeks. But in czech Is available relatively big range of products.

I'm American and it's super easy. Online medical supply store thrift stores etc. From what a member from Sweden said it's hard to get them unless you have a doctor's note. That's all I know. I'm super interested in this thread topic I hope others chime in!!

Do you need a doctor's refferal note in the Czech?  

11 hours ago, Comfortably diapered said:

I'm American and it's super easy. Online medical supply store thrift stores etc. From what a member from Sweden said it's hard to get them unless you have a doctor's note. That's all I know. I'm super interested in this thread topic I hope others chime in!!

Do you need a doctor's refferal note in the Czech?  

You can get here from doctor some paper that allow you get them free, if you dont have this paper, there is only one difference - you must pay, but here are not any restrictions, you can buy them like anything other in section ,,Volný prodej" - where are selled drugs without prescription.

I too saw this: https://www.tenabutiken.se/man/# it dont look that people with no paper from doctor are restricted from buying them.

Edited by Evžen Saratovski
Added
On 25. 11. 2017 at 12:10 AM, Comfortably diapered said:

That's really cool! I'm guessing tena is what you can usually get? I must say Czech beer is really great but I don't know much about your country my family is mostly polish and I believe it borders you!

Do granicy z Polska to jest bardzo blisko stad. I tak to je to možliwe. Jak maly ten nasz świat jest./To the border with Poland it is very close from here. And so it is possible. How little this our world is. 

We have very pretty website, which is able to find nearest shops to you: https://pripravky-na-inkontinenci.heureka.cz/f:12224:24728,24734/, and its far more than just Tena.

My tip for hardest country is North Korea. There is reason, which differ this place from even poorest african countries, is that all people, who can need them are rejected from society and sentenced to die in camps for disabled people. 

Easiest i think, is US. There are reachable in every wallmart, and US have too bigger range of them, and some are far better than european ones. I am always pretty angry, when i know, that stretchy type of diapers, are in US common, but in EU very rare.

Edited by Evžen Saratovski