LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper at Night?

fptx1210

What diaper do you use at night?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What diaper do you use to manage your bedwetting?

• Abena S4/M4/L4
    • Tena
    • Depends
    • Attends
    • Molicare
    • Northshore Supreme
    • Bambino
    • Cloth
    • Other

What diaper does everyone use at night? I have had a tough time finding a consistent 'go to' diaper but I recently discovered the Northshore Supreme and am hooked. The fit, absorbency and overall comfort are perfect for me.

I have to agree with you on the Northshore diapers.  Not the max absorbency but good enough for my needs and a good value.  Just got a case delivered and that should last me a couple of months of night time use. 

I don't wet the bed but if I did then I would probably go with dry 24/7 if I was a heavy wetter.   Now if I was not then I would probably go with either abena or a diaper that somebody has yet to mention but is really really good and that is the forsite diaper.

I've never found a disposable that works well at night.  In order to keep a disposable from leaking, I'd need to wear a pull-up diaper over the disposable diaper and then waterproof pants over the whole works.  Cloth works best for me, since I frequently sleep on my stomach or sides and periodically switch positions during the night.

I usually wear tena maxi slips and net fixing pants with mylesta waterproof vinyl pants to contain any leaks plus I have a washable bed pad under my sheet and the mattress is protected with a fitted cover too.

The only nappies that really works for me consistently at night are ABU simple.  I find I wake up with fewer leaks when I wear those.  At one stage I tried going up a size in nappies (Tena Slip), but that was a terrible idea as they just didn't fit very well ... don't do that.