LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attention News Outlets: Post more things like this

id0ntknow

If you think that the news will start posting positive things for more then five minutes your dreaming.   Great story, but unfortunately the news will only post negative stories because that is what unfortunately what gives them ratings.   I am not trying to be mean I am just saying that is the world we live in.

4 hours ago, Spiderman said:

If you think that the news will start posting positive things for more then five minutes your dreaming.   Great story, but unfortunately the news will only post negative stories because that is what unfortunately what gives them ratings.   I am not trying to be mean I am just saying that is the world we live in.

Just give them bad ratings for telling bad news.  Eventually they will change if that's what their customers demand.

11 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I hear you. It'd be nice to actually see good news more often, but it isn't really a reality of our world.

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

ABC news always ends with a good positive story, often about Made In America people and products.  We all like to hear some positive news now and then.

Well at least someone made a step in the right direction.

Beats me.  I always see they are the number one rated news network.  I don't watch NBC, and CBS twists the news so bad by the time they are done reporting it, it's different.  An in the field reporter will interview a person and then back in the studio the anchorman will paraphrase and editorialize it and it's totally different than what you just heard the guy being interviewed say.  In spite of Dan Rather's reporting, Press Secretary James Brady had the audacity to live and not die when President Reagan was shot.  ABC news seems to get it right the most.

I thought it was fox news that was number one rated.  Then again I thought it was cnn that was the one that twisted the facts.  That and my goodness are they negative.  Also I am falling asleep while I type this so take it with a grain of salt.

Neither Faux news or CrappyNewsNetwork are particularily good at keeping facts straight from what I've heard.  Nowadays with media getting as corrupted as it is now, your best bet would be to ask a good friend if you want the most accurate information.  

59 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Neither Faux news or CrappyNewsNetwork are particularily good at keeping facts straight from what I've heard.  Nowadays with media getting as corrupted as it is now, your best bet would be to ask a good friend if you want the most accurate information.  

And that my young friend is why according to the polls (take it as you will) trust in the press is at an all time low.

And that my friends is why our president has been calling it fake news since his campaign. 

On 11/24/2017 at 6:31 AM, rusty pins said:

ABC news always ends with a good positive story, often about Made In America people and products.  We all like to hear some positive news now and then.

Sorry rusty. abc  news are the biggest hypocrites in the media.  Made in America stories all the way but they find and twist every fact about our president.  

Wasn't Donald Trumps campaign all about make America Great Again? Bring jobs to Americans and proudly display Made in America tags on all our products? Tell me then why does abc resent and fight him so much? Hypocrites is the only word I can think of.

3 hours ago, DL4LIFE said:

And that my friends is why our president has been calling it fake news since his campaign. 

Sorry rusty. abc  news are the biggest hypocrites in the media.  Made in America stories all the way but they find and twist every fact about our president.  

Wasn't Donald Trumps campaign all about make America Great Again? Bring jobs to Americans and proudly display Made in America tags on all our products? Tell me then why does abc resent and fight him so much? Hypocrites is the only word I can think of.

If there's one thing Donald Trump succeeded in it's making America hate again.  I think that was his goal all along and the "make america great again" thing was in terms of his own views (ie. Donald trump hates muslims, mexicans, the media, etc, and thinks america would be great if everyone else also hated them.)  This is just my opinion, so feel free to add your own.

1 hour ago, Firefly 35 said:

If there's one thing Donald Trump succeeded in it's making America hate again.  I think that was his goal all along and the "make america great again" thing was in terms of his own views (ie. Donald trump hates muslims, mexicans, the media, etc, and thinks america would be great if everyone else also hated them.)  This is just my opinion, so feel free to add your own.

I do have an opinion on this topic.  However, discussions on politics (especially today) never seem to end well.  So I will keep this opinion with my co workers and my family.

Heck I should not be talking about politics with my co workers since my store manager said I am not allowed to.  I try really hard, but sometimes I can't hold it in my head until it bursts.

I will with hold my feelings regarding politics.  Suffice to say, if network TV stations get taken off the air for their political views these days, then Faux (thank you for that one Firefly) news will be the only station broadcasting and we may as well move to Russia since for many years they have controlled what is broadcast in their soviet state.