LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had my first diaper dream for a while

sonofninasayers

Had a strange nappy /diaper dream last night. It was the first that I had in a while. All I remember about my dream last night was I was lying on a changing mat getting my nappy changed by some woman. I can't remember what she looked like. nor can I remember if I was my normal size or the same size and height as a normal size baby. I don't think that I've ever seen her before and while this woman was changing me she was fussing over me and talking to me sweetly.  

• 2 weeks later...

I love having nappy /dipper dreams, I have them frequently. My favorite was that I was sleeping on the floor when my wife came in with her sister and frendson .checked my nappy and saw I was both wet and messy so she changed me in front of every one. Thay made comments likehow cute I was. ..(I'm actually 6f 2 fat and by no way cute )ha ha :(

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a recurrent dream where I'm a baby/toddler in my crib. Very nice when it happens. Very gentle, not much more than me looking up lying on the mattress at the bars. My favorite though was a self-hypnosis thing I did on myself where I met my mommy (not my biological mother, but my replacement in the hypnosis for her) and she picked me up and put me on her hip while she cooked and sang and I played with her beautiful hair. Unforgettable.

• 2 weeks later...

I like diaper dreams but don't have them to often. Last one I had was me and my wife were going to a movie and she wanted me in my cloth over night diapers. In real life I usually am diapered for this, but these were really bulky and I protested in my dream. (My diapers we're a little thicker that night. In real life I would never protest. I would have just done it because that's our agreement.) Anyway in my dream I wet it during the movie often and thought we were on our way home. Instead we stopped of someplace else. Turns I knew people there and tried to wander off away hiding my diapers. My wife had none of that. (Also not like real life) Finally I asked if I could go change. I wanted out of my diapers as I was very embarrassed by now and wet. Magic like she handed me a diaper bag and said yes there are fresh diapers in there. I was disappointed as I wanted out of my diapers. The rest room had no privacy and no doors on the stalls so I went to find another. The rest were broke down and toilets removed. By now I had to pee again and my wife said just use the diapers. I was now embarrassed and soaked. She drug me back to the group of people and made me mingle again. After some uncomfortable questions I decided I would just change in one of the damaged restrooms. They were filthy and before I got there I wet often again. Now totally soaked I was chased away before I could change.  I went to a locker room but the men's was wide open and busy. So I went in the ladies locker room and went into a stall. (Locker rooms at a social hall, not odd at all, lol) Anyway moving on I had to go again and was hoping to remove my diapers first as I was saggy now, but some one walked in and I hid in a stall. Finally my wife came in pulling me out of the stall yelling at me. I said I had to go and she said that's why I was diapered. I started peeing again. She started removing my pants to change me. The last I remember i was standing in front of people I knew diapers exposed and then woke up. (My wife would never do this in real life.) I remember wetting so often in the dream I was soaked and sagging. When I woke I was wetting big time. When I came fully aware of what was going on I found my diapers soaked front to back and a wet spot on the bed. I have never soaked a diaper that much in my sleep before ever. I got up and changed me and the bed.

• 2 weeks later...

My Diaper dream to date has been mostly around the new Fic that I'm working on where I'm no bigger than a 6 week old newborn baby and it is with the same caregiver that was changing me and fussing over me and talking to me sweetly as well as saying to me "Phew, smells like baby needs his nappy changed" and "My darling boy, needed to go" The woman's name is Elisabeth and here is a little description of what she looks like and the Jewellery that she wears. I can't stop thinking about her

- slim, wrinkled lips, short elegant strawberry blonde bob hair coming down to the base of the neck, oval nails, pixy nose, deep vivid blue eyes, 30DD size chest

- 18ct gold 1.00 carat diamond three stone ring which sits behind a 3mm flat top medium weight ladies court ring on her second finger in of the right hand

- Bombastic Silver Dome Ring which sits on the second finger of her left hand

- Yellow Gemstone Gold Diamond Dangle Earrings

I've had a abdl related dream once, but I wasn't the baby. It was basically a long game of catch in a forest. I chased a adult (no idea who), wearing a onesie and diaper through a forest, at a playground (in the forest) and through a lodge. When I cought him there was some tickling and then it started over from the front. There were some other scenes in the house I don't remember anymore. I won't forget the feeling of happiness though.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a dream that I was with my real family and I was diapered and dressed in a babyish onesie and shortalls and I was being taken into a family restaurant and my mommy asked the waitress for a high chair for me. They finally brought in a very babyish high chair and the waitress helped me into it and strapped me in. My mommy ordered off the children's menu and proceeded to feed me. My daddy was embarrassed that I was dressed like a toddler and was obviously diapered. I wet my diaper and when I woke up my cloth diaper was soaked but the bed was dry.My daddy was shaking his head during the dream and saying " Why can't you be a normal teenage boy?", and my mommy scolded him and said "I like to keep at least one of my boys little forever."