LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why cant I go just a little bit

When I lose control I cant go just a little bit. Once I start it comes out in a gusher until my bladder is empty. This is okay if Im wearing a full diaper but no with a pullup. I try to stop it but it never works. Is there a trick to interupt urine stream? If there is I havent figured it out yet.

That takes a lot a practice. I used to do it when I was a kid.  One of my chores as a kid was washing dishes.  While doing the dishes, I’d try wetting my pants just a little; wetting just enough to make my underwear wet without it showing on my jeans.  It was kind of a game of chicken with myself.  How far could I go before what I was doing became obvious?  Sometimes I experienced the problem you have. I’d lose control and empty my bladder entirely.  When that happened, I’d “accidentally” splash water down my front to hide the accident. With practice, you can achieve the level of control you’re looking for.  You should know that this strengthens your bladder control and will make it far more difficult to achieve incontinence, if that is your ultimate objective. 

I have urge incontinence and cannot control when I start. And once I’ve started, I often can’t stop until my bladder is empty. That situation makes it necessary for me to wear a high-capacity diaper 24/7. 

20 hours ago, adhb said:

I have urge incontinence and cannot control when I start. And once I’ve started, I often can’t stop until my bladder is empty. That situation makes it necessary for me to wear a high-capacity diaper 24/7. 

I too suffer with urge IC. I started a new med a few months ago and thats cut down on it a lot. Before that when I felt the urge usually after standing up I could hardly make it to the bathroom even when I was at home. In public I just hoped I had adequate protection and at home I just tried to make it to the nearest room with tile floor - kitchen or hallway - before losing control. I've never been able to master the art of just going a little bit at a time although I read stories that others can do it.

On 11/22/2017 at 4:48 PM, Craisler said:

That takes a lot a practice.

You should know that this strengthens your bladder control and will make it far more difficult to achieve incontinence, if that is your ultimate objective. 

I second this point.  It takes a lot of control and practice to get your bladder to the right spot.  I learned using a lot of high-end diapers, but can now wet slowly enough that I can use a pullup or baby diaper without leaking.

With my mixed IC I couldn't tell what was going to happen until it did. With great effort I was able to stop or nearly stop the flow for a few seconds so i was wetting in spurts. As time passed I lost even that limited ability and had to start wearing better diapers :whistling: After a couple more years my bladder now releases in smaller quantities so I can wear pull-ups again as long as I can change as needed which might be frequently :blush: I still have some control- usually not complete and not for more than maybe 10-15 seconds- which makes them viable here at home where the toilet is handy or for quick trips to the store etc. They're like Training Pants to me now- a little margin of safety :) If you give up trying to control your bladder then in time you will begin peeing more frequently with less quantity, but till you reach that point you'll need the extra capacity of diapers. After then you'll probably be diapering for life and you'll know your needs well enough to be able to predict what's ahead and what you need to wear to get through that :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• 1 month later...

Hi

I've been very interested in Uncontrolled Wetting in Diapers Only. Not interested in total IC, I'm training myself with cues to lose control while diapered. I've had a good deal of success so far, but expect to stay at it for some time. Anyone else have experience with this? Not over-thinking what I'm doing has been helpful

http://understanding.infantilism.org/wetting_diapers.php

On 11/22/2017 at 3:19 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

When I lose control I cant go just a little bit. Once I start it comes out in a gusher until my bladder is empty. This is okay if Im wearing a full diaper but no with a pullup. I try to stop it but it never works. Is there a trick to interupt urine stream? If there is I havent figured it out yet.

No help here. When I get the urge to go I have little control. When I feel the urge to go I need to use the restroom soon or wet myself. When diapered and I find the urge comes and my body just let's go. It is pretty much instant wetting and once started I am like you. There is no stopping it. Thus I wear heavy absorbency diapers when diapered and know where the bathroom is when not diapered.