LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Modern society madness

We are a secret subculture, and being one of us is a complete taboo. We carefully select who to speak with. We use multiple profiles and advanced encryption to stay anonymous. Our life can easily feel lonely, because we reveal our full identity only to the very best VIPs. Can you guess who we are?

We are not terrorists, and don't kill anyone.
We are not thiefs.
We are not computer hackers.
We are adults who wear diapers and like cuddles! BEWARE!!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

And you don't even have to do any kind of initiation ritual either.  

Wait, then why was I told to go rollerblading in nothing but a diaper in the neighborhood i grew up in??... 

You mean I don't get initated into being an ab by wearing a diaper and have somebody spank me with a paddle while I say "thank you sir my I have another" over and over again?

Also it has to do with the fact that this is still a sexual fetish and thus it is like telling people something private that you do.  It would be like your parents talking to you about the sex they had last night.  Also diapers and anything babyish are looked at as something a kid would enjoy so most people put two and two together and think you like to have sex with kids.  That is unfortunately how it is looked at in the court of public opinion.

11 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

You mean I don't get initated into being an ab by wearing a diaper and have somebody spank me with a paddle while I say "thank you sir my I have another" over and over again?

That's the initiation for bdsm.  For ab, it's being able to wear a pampers size 7 diaper and wet it until you leak without having the tapes break. 

3 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

That's the initiation for bdsm.  For ab, it's being able to wear a pampers size 7 diaper and wet it until you leak without having the tapes break. 

I don't know if I have enough duct tape for that kind of diaper, but considering where I work I can get one to find out :D

2 hours ago, Firefly 35 said:

Duct tape is cheating!

Lol considering I had to use duct tape just keep a pull up on when I was only 14 I don't know about that.  Also I get to stand in the tub for when it leaks while sucking a paci.