LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

6 Months In Diapers (private with BabyGabrial)

Danny

Looks at you "please let me change myself.  I'm not ready for you to see me without anything on. And I can't stop blushing because I'm so embarrassed by all of this!"

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and I think about this "you really want to change me though? Even if this is the first time you've seen me in the nude? I know it's not exactly how we planned it"

I sigh and decide to let her be in charge of changing me as I am not allowed to change myself 

Looks at you and moans a little as my thingy is rubbed and I blush at this as something comes out that's not pee "oops. Sorry honey I got a bit excited"

Looks at you and blushes even more at the comments that you made and eventually my tent falls and I blush and sigh a relief so she can get me cleaned up before things go any further

Moans a little, but can't help but enjoy this and I feel this is better than being changed by my aunt, even though this is the first time my girlfriend has seen me undressed, I am glad that it has happened

" can baby put those legs back up in the air for me?" She says super giddy and has yet to stop being excited. She just has the biggest grin on her face as she can't believe she's doing this. Being a teenage girl she wants to brag about this over social media but she's not that stupid.

Looks up at you and looks worried "You must think I am really strange because I have to wear these things, and you want to break up with me, and then it will go around the whole school!"