LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

• 4 weeks later...

I was recently made aware of this story and what can I say as simple: wonderful.
Rarely read such a good story, there were so many elements of tension, the acton and the most unexpected. There were always moments when things could have turned out differently (for example the transformation to a girl, you could really have turned Stacy into a brainless baby) and that is exactly what makes a good story. Also, the experience that you have that as a little one, no matter how smart you may be, is probably never taken seriously, I mean even after graduation, they tried to trick the little ones with the flashlights, well that Stacy was immune to hypnosis, or the fact that even after she graduated she would be taken directly by an Amazon girl if she hadn't been smarter. The "cruelty" of this world was also made very clear in the form of the sisters of Amanda (except of course Megan), even if Stacy later changed what is good. Oh god I could talk about this world straight away. Thank you for such a great story.

P.S. if someone has stories that he can recommend to me from the diaper dimension then always come with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I books BabySofia, and your family a tour off all the best orphanes and etiquette  schools in the diaper dimension so you can find the place  the maximum soggyness and cutes and take fun stroller rides to the parks to feed ducks  and safes from the ickyness lockdown heres. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Baby Sofia, I will say it again this is one of the best stories I ever read.  You mention putting out in a book, one thing that bothers me is when the writer can't keep the names of the player straight.  You did this twice in this story and may want to fix it, the first when you were telling Stacy and Bella about B&E you said remember what doctor Westerfleid said to do with you Stacy, it should have been doctor Nimitz.  The second when Stacy went to her first society meeting you said Amanda was dropping her off instead of Megan. Still a great story.  One other piece is Stacy dove in the tank not dived in.   

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi Baby Sofia, I will say it again this is one of the best stories I ever read.  You mention putting out in a book, one thing that bothers me is when the writer can't keep the names of the player straight.  You did this twice in this story and may want to fix it, the first when you were telling Stacy and Bella about B&E you said remember what doctor Westerfleid said to do with you Stacy, it should have been doctor Nimitz.  The second when Stacy went to her first society meeting you said Amanda was dropping her off instead of Megan. Still a great story.  One other piece is Stacy dove in the tank not dived in.   

There are many more errors than those that need to be corrected if/when I ever get around to it. Maybe sometime in the next few months I'll consider winding my way back to this to do so. It's a long process to prepare something for publishing. I don't know when I'll get around to it for this... (Obviously I haven't managed it in the last year!)

Thanks for the story, at least she got eternal youth in the end even if stuck in a toddler sized body.

• 3 weeks later...

Baby Sofia I think you have probably finished the final edit on this work but there was always something that bothered me in the escape part.  Stacy shot and  5 people 1 marks wife 2 the first security guard 3,4,5 the two nurses and the second guard.  at the end she said she had 2 rounds left, she should have had 3.  In the first chapter when his grandfather gave him the gun it was a nine millimeter with 8 rounds.    

2 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Baby Sofia I think you have probably finished the final edit on this work but there was always something that bothered me in the escape part.  Stacy shot and  5 people 1 marks wife 2 the first security guard 3,4,5 the two nurses and the second guard.  at the end she said she had 2 rounds left, she should have had 3.  In the first chapter when his grandfather gave him the gun it was a nine millimeter with 8 rounds.    

I'll mark it down whenever I get around to organizing this into the three separate books. It might be a project in a few weeks, we'll see. Thanks for the catch! 

Hi Baby Sofia, 2 more thoughts if you edit this again at the Tuesday dinner when they were talking about the math test one said you could not use a calculator but the test instructions said you could just not a tablet or grafting calculator. 2 at Amanda birthday partyMegan picked her up after her calculus class but that is the first class of the day to early for lunch or dinner.  

20 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi Baby Sofia, 2 more thoughts if you edit this again at the Tuesday dinner when they were talking about the math test one said you could not use a calculator but the test instructions said you could just not a tablet or grafting calculator. 2 at Amanda birthday partyMegan picked her up after her calculus class but that is the first class of the day to early for lunch or dinner.  

I'll try and take a look. If you're going to find things like this, any chance you could give me a chapter number? :) 

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'll try and take a look. If you're going to find things like this, any chance you could give me a chapter number? :) 

ok, I'll note them down, I really do love this story

Hi, the little,s talking about the math test was in chapter 32 and Megan picking Stacy up after Stacy and Raileigh left their test was chapter 43, chapter 37 you said as Amanda and I approached the girl, it was Megan and Stacy going to the sorority meeting.  

41 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

One more small edit in chapter 39 when Grandpa calls Megan she says she wonted open the door unless he or Megan comes, it should be Mandy not Megan.  Just trying to help.

Thanks Billy! In a couple weeks I'll be having a 'staycation' since going anywhere right now doesn't seem wise. I will probably circle back to this project then if I can get the motivation!

59 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks Billy! In a couple weeks I'll be having a 'staycation' since going anywhere right now doesn't seem wise. I will probably circle back to this project then if I can get the motivation!

That's nice that you some time off, I agree with staying in right now I don't want to leave home at my age.  I really hope you don't mine me telling you this things about this story, normally I only like to comment good points to the people who write here.  I was an editor once and little things like names are important in the flow of a story, I just want to help in case you put this into a book for everyone to have.  As I said it is my favorite piece of work and have read it many times.  Have some fun on your vacation.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Baby Sofia, I had one more point that did not make sense.   In chapter 32 at the BBQ when they were talking about the CARE scores on of the girls said she got a 1039 and like 200 on math.  Then said if her others scores helped her out.  But with a 1039 her average would only be a 208 so it does not make sense.?.

53 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi Baby Sofia, I had one more point that did not make sense.   In chapter 32 at the BBQ when they were talking about the CARE scores on of the girls said she got a 1039 and like 200 on math.  Then said if her others scores helped her out.  But with a 1039 her average would only be a 208 so it does not make sense.?.

It's like an SAT test with each section added to the other to form a total score. I think perfect was like 1600 or so if I remember correctly. I'll look at it again when I get back around to this though. Thanks!

43 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It's like an SAT test with each section added to the other to form a total score. I think perfect was like 1600 or so if I remember correctly. I'll look at it again when I get back around to this though. Thanks!

that is close. but it is 5 sections each worth 400 points, Stacy scored 1939 close to perfect.  So Anna would have average 208 on the 5 test.

45 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

that is close. but it is 5 sections each worth 400 points, Stacy scored 1939 close to perfect.  So Anna would have average 208 on the 5 test.

She wasn't the brightest kid... in this case average doesn't matter. It's a total raw score though.

57 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

She wasn't the brightest kid... in this case average doesn't matter. It's a total raw score though.

I agree with that, but as Megan said the average score to get in was 1200 her score was low for admission.  My point is when she said if it wasn't for my other scores I would not make it.  Her math score was her average score at 200.  If you edit it maybe drop her math score around 120 so she would need remedial math.

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I agree with that, but as Megan said the average score to get in was 1200 her score was low for admission.  My point is when she said if it wasn't for my other scores I would not make it.  Her math score was her average score at 200.  If you edit it maybe drop her math score around 120 so she would need remedial math.

Oh, okay I see where you're going. It's on the list.

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Oh, okay I see where you're going. It's on the list.

I hope you don't think I"m nick picking this story, really I think it is the best diaper dimension story I have read and I read them all.  You last one came close, 

29 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I hope you don't think I"m nick picking this story, really I think it is the best diaper dimension story I have read and I read them all.  You last one came close, 

It's okay, I'm always open to criticism. Better to hear it now before I go through and separate this out to three books... I just finished the first draft of Emerald a while ago, so I may get back over to this in the next month. I'll make sure I go through these couple of pages and catch things before I start reposting that cleaned up version on WattPad. (Eventually here too)

• 1 month later...

Baby Sofia I consider you one of the experts on the diaper dimension an world of the Amazons.  What I would like to know is why would someone take a little just to turn them over to someone else.  When Stacy first arrived the other women got the little just to turn him into somewhere where he could be adopted out, she did not seem to want him for herself.  At the university the students seemed to want to find littles to turn them into the dean.  Did they get something out of it or just hate littles so much.  

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Baby Sofia I consider you one of the experts on the diaper dimension an world of the Amazons.  What I would like to know is why would someone take a little just to turn them over to someone else.  When Stacy first arrived the other women got the little just to turn him into somewhere where he could be adopted out, she did not seem to want him for herself.  At the university the students seemed to want to find littles to turn them into the dean.  Did they get something out of it or just hate littles so much.  

$$$ Definitely the first one was selling them to an orphanage or another person looking for a little. With the university it's more just the racism at play.