LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Hi, I haven't commented in a long time.  I told you at the beginning that I thought this was going to be a classic and one of the best DD stories ever written  and you have not disappointed me.  I don't mind you posting weekly since you put much more work and thought into each chapter then most. :rolleyes: 

15 hours ago, Baby Pal said:

I had a side thought base off the family lunch part of this chapter,  I wondering if Cassie problem with potty training klara isn’t being helped along by the subliminal messaging in the tv shows and other hypno product. You see it in a couple of other Amazon story’s were a Amazon having trouble potty training their kid it might be normal potty training issues but even an Amazon kid would still be growing and developing. So it would not be far fetched thought to think that they might be susceptible to the suggestion until they grow up enough to block them.  Also was that a plan attempt by Cassie to try and train Stacy the way she think Stacy should be trained, since Amanda won’t do it we will have to do it for her, and all I have to do is give the ideal of watching cartoons to Kristina before we get into the house.

Hmmm... I had not made that leap of thought... but it's an intriguing one. It's 'baby' shows for the most part that seem to get used. If a kid is already a baby they wouldn't be harmed. Not sure how you would handle that though since adults get stuck watching them too... It would be interesting to see what would happen to Klara having a friend who is potty trained over to watch with her? Not going to tackle that anytime soon.

For the moment in my mind it's more like a filter over the lenses of the eyes, or maybe a cognitive path that gets interpreted differently in the little species versus the amazons.

13 hours ago, CDfm said:

Maybe they are using Stacy and Bella to get to Amanda. Anyway I loved the new chapter. I was very pleased I could give it a like and because technically it is Saturday, I only have 6 days to wait for the new chapter. 

:) Thanks for the comment and the like!

8 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi, I haven't commented in a long time.  I told you at the beginning that I thought this was going to be a classic and one of the best DD stories ever written  and you have not disappointed me.  I don't mind you posting weekly since you put much more work and thought into each chapter then most. :rolleyes: 

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate that you think that highly of my tale here!

wow, what an awesome update, the left turn at albuquerque was interesting i look forward to see where that goes 

Meeting meg like that was cool and look forward to seeing more of her and seeing more of stacy's friends 

can not wait for the next chapter 

This has been my favorite story on here since Kimmy's Making the best of it. So it's been my favorite for quite awhile. Honestly it would be awesome to see the story be carried out throughout her 4 years of college but I know we'd all be in nursing homes by the time it ended. I will have to settle for a time skip as I'm sure that's probably what you got planned. Great story and please keep us on our toes for a little while longer.

Chapter 42:

THE RIDE HOME was short, but I felt like the long day suddenly slammed into me. I had fewer classes in a day than I’d had in high school, but I suddenly understood the idea that we’d be doing a year worth of high school classes in one semester. I mentally noted the homework I needed to do and was grateful that it wasn’t terrible today. I suspected that wouldn’t last long!

“How was your Chemistry class?” Amanda asked as we pulled away.

“Really cool actually,” I told her.

“Casio right?”

“Yes,” I answered.

“He’s one of the students favorites. Great teacher,” she said. Knowing Amanda by now I knew that was high praise for the man.

“Seemed like it, I can’t believe he already knows all of the freshman names… I mean he called one kid that was asleep, then he called on me!”

“He’s as smart as anyone I know, and basically has an eidetic memory from what I can tell. It’s a good move to make students know he cares for them.” She paused, “Just make sure you pay attention!”

I nodded at her looking back at the mirror because we were at a light. The house was soon in sight and she pulled into the garage next to Fred’s vehicle. Amanda came around and let me out of the car seat and sat me on the ground. She leaned in and handed me my backpack before holding the garage door open. “Fred we’re home,” she announced as we entered.

“I’m in here,” he said from the living room. He looked like he was working on something around the staircase. I followed behind Amanda as she reached him and gave him a big hug and a kiss when he stood to greet her. I walked closer and he scooped me up to give me a big hug too, “How was your first day?”

“Good,” I told him. “Any word on Bella?” I asked him.

He hugged me but shook his head, “No, unfortunately,” he said. “I’ve been working on finishing cleaning up the damage and adding some security measures, but no word on her.”

Amanda’s eyes watered and we had a three-way hug for a long moment. Fred felt my diaper under my skirt then and said, “Mommy she could probably use a diaper change,” and passed me over.

She smiled weakly, “I guess we should take care of that, huh?”

“Please,” I said.

A moment later she came to the door that said ‘Princess Stacy,’ but had only so recently had ‘Princess Bella’ added. The sight made me want to cry! Amanda noticed and hugged me tightly as she pushed the door open and laid me on the changing table. She pushed a pacifier between my lips and I nursed it silently as she pulled my skirt off and sat me up to pull my blouse off too. My feet were pushed up into the air a moment later as she replaced the wet diaper with a dry one.

She dug through the closet for a moment and then came back with a cute blue gingham dress. I sat up and put my arms through the sleeves before she buttoned it shut and tied a bow at the back. “I’m so glad we still have you Stacy… and I hope we find Bella…” she told me before tears came to her eyes.

“We will… somehow,” I agreed.

She kissed me on the forehead, hugged me, and then sat me down on the floor, “Little girl you have a bunch of homework to do… I know one of your classes has a crazy witch of a professor that will make you do a ton of work.”

I smiled weakly, “You’re not thaaat bad,” I said around the pacifier.

“I was talking about your English professor brat…”

I smiled at her and took my backpack from her. As she left she closed the baby gate and gave me a long look, “I’ll get dinner started,” she said softly.

I looked around the room and sighed as I looked at the crib. It looked like the intruders had scratched the finish of the cribs and our names were gone from above our beds. My memory recalled from the video that they had been thrown everywhere… I looked at my desk and was surprised to see it seemed to mostly have been untouched. I sat my computer down and logged in to the cameras in the nursery really quick. I recorded a few minutes of me working before looping the feed and running over to my bed and looking under the mattress. I breathed a sigh of relief as I found my Switch hiding there.

‘Okay… this is staying in the backpack and I’m going to have to get to work on my project soon…’ I sighed, ‘these guys aren’t giving me much breathing room.’

I reset the cameras to normal after putting the switch in my bag, before I pulled out my tablet to start reading chapters over on my bed. I used my stylus to mark up the margins of the ebook, and used another app to take notes. The Calculus work was a review for me, but I completed the homework carefully anyway due to the different Base 60 math. I was finished with that, and most of my reading for Chemistry, before Amanda came back up and said, “Dinner’s ready, Sweetheart.”

I sighed and put the tablet down and walked over to her, making the universal ‘pick-me-up’ sign.

“Those legs broken?” She kidded me.

“Uh-huh, I walked all over campus today!”

She tickled my side, “Poor baby, I guess I should have put you in your carrier, huh?”

I giggled as she tickled me and let her put me into the high chair. The room felt weird without Bella… and you could feel that the smiles on faces were forced, as Bella’s chair remained empty.

“How about we pray?” Amanda suggested.

“Sure,” I said in unison with Fred.

“Please God, watch over our other adopted daughter Bella. We didn’t have long to get to know her, but we love her nonetheless. Please keep her safe and bring her safely home,” Amanda said.

“Amen,” Fred and I said simultaneously as she cried. Fred hugged her and we all picked at the chicken dish that she made. It was really good, but that didn’t really feel great to be eating it that night. A dark cloud most certainly hung over us as we ate.

I left a good chunk of food on my plate as Amanda picked me up, “I guess it’s going to take a while to get used to this,” she said sadly.

I leaned into her and hugged her, “I love you Mommy,” I told her as she sat me down on the floor.

“I love you too Stacy,” she told me.

“Stacy I want to show you a couple things…” Fred said as he stood up from the table too.

“What?” I asked looking up at him.

“The first thing is at the top of the stairs,” he said and walked up as I climbed beside him. I scrambled carefully up each step, while he was able to take normal steps. He pointed to what looked like a camera lens that had been added to each corner of the walls framing the staircase.

“What is it?”

“It’s a set of holo-emitters,” he told me.

“What are they supposed to emit?” I asked.

“Stay there a second,” he said and walked past me to the top of the stairs and then I heard a quick sound like a bug zapper start up. “Come on up the rest of the way,” he told me.

I nervously looked up there and saw that he was no longer visible and it looked like it had a moment before. I carefully climbed the last stair and then found myself meeting a hard surface. I poked at it and even hit it really quickly and found it felt like a brick wall, “Oww…” I whined before he deactivated it

“So it’s a holographic solid wall?” I asked.

“More than that… I didn’t have the charge enabled… if they break in that will stay active and hopefully give us a minute or two.

“Wait, is it possible to disrupt with a laser like Tessa at school?” I asked.

“I didn’t think about that,” Amanda said from behind me. “Let’s test that…” she said as she went down to her lab and brought back four different lasers. “Re-enable it Fred,” she said from the other side. I watched in fascination as the air shimmered a little in front of us, but I could still see her. Fred had been hidden from behind it before so I assumed I was too.

I watched her point a simple laser pointer like she would use in a lass at the image. She aimed at the image and pressed on it, but it still held firm. “Well that’s a good sign,” she said, “I might have to see about what they’re using with Tessa, this one would have disrupted her…”

“What about the others?” I asked.

She tried another one that was a little bit brighter, but it still didn’t do anything. She cycled through them until she got to one that was about the size of toilet paper roll. When she pointed it I instantly saw a flicker in the field, and she was able to walk through without any problems.

“Hopefully they don’t have one that powerful?” Fred commented.

“Hopefully not…” she said. “This thing is kind of risky to even use indoors…”

“What about if you used multiple of the less powerful ones?” I asked.

She looked at me and then we reset the experiment. Two of the lower leveled lasers did nothing, but when the third lower level laser was added the image shifted again and she was able to walk through. “I hope they don’t have laser sights on pistols?” I said after seeing that.

“Me too,” Amanda said. “I wonder if I can reprogram this somehow to be more resistant…?”

“Mandy, I’ll go do the dishes while you play,” Fred said. “Let me just show Stacy the other two additions first,” he said as he directed me to the nursery. He opened the gate, which I noticed now that it had been switched to now move the gate inward. I looked at the actual door closer to see that it now opened out to the hallway, “We put in heavier doors for both of our bedrooms. They open out so they’ll be harder to kick in. We’ve also put heavy-duty electronic locks on here that are passcoded. I doubt you can reach it, but the code is 938502. We’re going to keep it closed after we put you to bed each night.” He pointed towards the windows, “We replaced the glass in all of the windows with the same as the back door. It’s just about impossible to break or easily cut into. An alarm will sound if it detects a break in the glass too,” he added.

“That seems a little bit more secure,” I said.

“Well if they get through all of that we added one final addition here,” he said pointing to what looked like a new toy box in the closet. He opened it and I saw a compartment that seemed to be able to be locked from the inside, and the box itself was clearly bolted to the floor with some large bolts. “They won’t be able to remove it from the outside if you are locked inside. There’s water and food in there if you need it - well baby food,” he hedged with an apologetic look. “It stores easily… It’s enough to keep you fed for up to four days. The box can survive being crushed by more weight than this house has total, it is fireproof, and it has oxygen for two days.”

“It’s like a little sized panic room,” I said softly. “If we manage to get Bella back you’re going to have to get a larger one…”

He hugged me then with a sad look on his face, “It doesn’t look good right now, does it…?”

“Not great,” I agreed. He left me to work on the dishes downstairs, while I went back to my homework list and did the reading for my technical writing class and Amanda’s class. As soon as I had everything on my list done I looked at my watch and sighed - it was already nine o’clock!

I put down my tablet and walked down to the workshop where Amanda was working on some programming on her computer. I walked up to her and stood by her lap before she noticed me and pulled me onto her lap. “Hi Sweetie,” she told me.

“Still working on the holo project?” I asked her.

“No, I finished that a while ago…” she admitted. “I was looking at the code from Bella’s chip,” she said pointing towards the screen.

I looked for a moment and said, “Can you scroll down?” As she did I noticed something, “It’s code that’s in the nanite system,” I told her.

“What? You just mean similar functions, right?”

I shook my head, “That whole block right there is in one of the subroutines.”

“Can you show me?” She asked.

I moved off of her lap and pushed my skirt back down before going back to the nursery. I picked up my laptop and walked back to her workroom and let her pick me up so I could set my computer down next to it.

“It’s so hard to see that,” she said a moment later. “Can you go to an external display?”

I shrugged, “In my dimension I can, I’m not sure about yours?”

She reached over to a spare display and unhooked a cable. She sat me down on the desk while she looked at my ports and then brought several cables back over. Ten minutes of upsizing later we managed to connect my computer to the display. It worked, but looked really pixelated. It was better for her though as I showed her where I had seen it. We spent several hours going through the code before I asked, “What does this all mean?”

“It means someone involved in the nanite project was involved in kidnapping Bella’s parents.”

“And probably her too?”

“Maybe?”

“What’s in her code that’s not in the nanite programming?” I wondered. “They wouldn’t need her if they had all of the code already….”

“Okay girls, time for you both to start thinking about bed,” Fred said from behind us. We both jumped slightly and I noted my full bladder. I thought for only a heartbeat before I let it loose into the padding of the diaper. It was more than slightly squishy, but I really didn’t mind that feeling at all.

“Okay Daddy,” I told him.

“Let’s give you a quick bath and then we can put you to bed,” Amanda told me.

“Okay Mommy,” I said and grabbed my computer so I could hold it while she carried me down the hall. She watched as I plugged it in with the charging cord before scooping me back up and setting me down on the changing table upright.

She pointed to my shoes, “Can you undo those?” she asked.

“Sure,” I told her as I pushed on the spots to unlace them.

“Why did my dad get you those anyway? He wouldn’t tell me?” She took them from me and set them down where she could get to them to dress me the next day.

As she took my socks next I looked at her, “I’m thinking there’s probably a reason he didn’t tell you… do you mind if I ask him to tell you tomorrow? For now I’ll tell you they’re special?”

She pursed her lips but nodded, “I trust you, and I trust my dad.” She undid the bow on the back of my dress, along with the buttons, then said, “Arms up!”

She slid it up off my body and left me in the wet diaper as my only clothing. I watched her place the dress in the hamper before pushing me down on the changing table. The diaper was ripped open, I was wiped, and she set my naked form down on the ground, “Toddle down to the bathroom,” she told me with a smile and a light pat to my rear. “Your tush is definitely one of your cuter attributes!” She told me as she followed me.

My entire body blushed with that comment, “Mommy…” I whined.

She ran a bathtub full of bubbles and even tossed in a couple bath toys that I played with as she washed me thoroughly. “I’d love to let you stay in here all night Princess, but we need to get to bed.”

I nodded, “Okay,” I said and stood as she dried me as the drain was opened, then wrapped me in a towel. She hadn’t actually washed my hair, though it had gotten a little bit wet, so she just lightly dried it before carrying me to the nursery.

She pulled out one of the pink princess diapers and made sure to powder me before taping me inside of it. A blanket sleeper followed to cover me in its warmth. After a short few steps to the rocking chair she sat down.

“Why didn’t you nurse me more today?” I asked her as she pulled her shirt off, leaving her only in her bra.

“I really would have loved to do this more today,” she admitted with a smile, “but even if you don’t have incontinence issues from it, the milk alone might give you a looser stool.”

I nodded, “I guess that makes sense…”

“We need to make sure we put your charm bracelet on tomorrow too… we forgot that today!”

I looked at her in horror and nodded, “That could have been disastrous…”

“Yes, almost like poor Meg today…”

“She seems nice,” I told Amanda, “Thank you for helping her out.”

“She’ll probably still end up getting adopted out, along with your friend Laura, but I hate to see them go down that road too early,” she said.

“You really think it’s inevitable?”

“There are eleven other girls in your nest sweetie. Today you heard that two are gone already… I would bet that at most only three of them will be free by the end of the semester. Especially since they put you in the baby nest.”

“Baby nest?” I asked, noting there was information I hadn’t heard yet.

“You noticed yours was made of the shortest girls, right?”

I nodded.

“That’s not by chance, they’ll be some of the first to be deemed immature,” she told me.

“I guess I should enjoy my friends while I have them then?”

She nodded sadly as she settled me in the crook of her arm and moved her bra out of the way, “You really don’t have to do this by the way? I don’t want you only nursing from me because you feel bad…”

“I want to though!” I told her and latched on her long nipple before she could say another word. My world became nothing but sucking and swallowing her amazing milk. I was almost asleep as she burped me, then moved me over to her other breast. The lullabye she sang was what ultimately did me in. The last thing I remembered was needing to pee and letting that go into the padding as I continued to nurse. I didn’t worry about the wet diaper though, since I knew if I needed changed she would take care of that for me. Amanda was an amazing mommy!

WHEN AMANDA WOKE me up the next morning she had to practically tickle me to death to get me to wake up. “I’m up,” I whined at her.

“Maybe you need an earlier bedtime,” she said with concern.

I shook my head, “It wouldn’t matter what time I went to bed, I’m not a good person at waking up.”

She sighed, “I wish you were one of those littles that woke up with a smile on her face.”

I forced a smile, “Is this good enough?”

“Come on brat, let’s get you some coffee…”

I enjoyed a latte bottle made once again with her breastmilk, along with some oatmeal and strawberries that she spoonfed me herself for breakfast. When I finished she wiped my messy face with a baby wipe and placed me on the ground. She cleaned my highchair and the dishes for a few minutes before I asked, “Mommy, would you please take my diaper off so I can go poopy?”

She worked to quickly unzip me from the footed sleeper, untaped the soaked princess diaper, and then pushed me to my potty. I didn’t delay in sitting down on it as a large log and some other chunks flowed from my rear into the potty. I kept going for a few minutes before she asked, “All done?”

I nodded and let her wipe me up, then she carried my naked body up to the nursery while holding my sleeper in her other hand. “Let’s get you ready for school. I’ll be curious to see what you think about your history class.”

She talked with me for a few minutes back and forth about some similarities and differences of our histories. I had a feeling I was going to have to really be on my toes with that class! I was diapered, dressed in the summer uniform that day, with my shoes and charm bracelet on. “Can you put my hair into pigtails today?” I asked her.

“Why?”

I shrugged, “I think they’re cute, and it’s not like I’m trying to pretend to be a really big girl?”

She smiled at me, “As long as you are okay with the stares and comments,” she said.

“Thanks,” I said a few minutes later after she had my hair braided into two pigtails that she’d tied off with bows from a ribbon that matched the gingham summer dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror and blushed as I definitely looked ready to go to preschool! The first day of kindergarten looked to still be years away! I’d always thought pigtails were cute though on girls growing up, I’d been jealous actually of them, and it kept my hair out of my face.

“Ready?” She asked me.

“Ready,” I told her.

The trip to the university was short, but I couldn’t help but watch through my mirror and notice that Amanda was nervously looking over her shoulder at every stoplight. Clearly she and Fred were certain that Bella was not the only target of her kidnappers. That definitely kept my own nerves on edge. At the university she walked me to Destiny Hall. That morning I had a huge class with most of the other freshmen on the ‘History of Amazon Civilization.’ Littles seemed to naturally congregate towards the front and I found Laura and Meg sitting with an empty seat saved between them for me.

“Hi,” I said to them as I took out my booster from my backpack.

“Any word on your sister?” Meg asked.

I shook my head, “No… I’m hoping she’s okay, but it’s not looking good…”

I wiped the beginning of a tear from my eye and made sure I was ready to take notes on my tablet. Laura and Meg brought me up to speed on the events at the dorms from yesterday. It turned out that four littles had messed their pants in classes yesterday, and all but one had already been demerited out. The other said she was going to see Ms. Beauregard this morning since she didn’t stand a chance of avoiding the single demerit she had left. I sighed and said, “Watch yourselves,” just as the professor stood at the front with her lapel microphone on.

“Good morning everyone, I’m Doctor Samantha Evergreen and this is the History of Amazon Civilization,” she smiled warmly and she seemed to be a fairly friendly, and down to earth fellow nerd. She wore her hair in a simple pony tail, form fitting jeans, and solid colored blouse. “You may call me Doctor Sam if you want, and I hope you’ll enjoy this class. We’re going to begin with the dawn of civilization, and move to the modern era. There are a lot of facts you will need to memorize for this class, but we will keep this as a general survey of history. I could spend all semester on any one days topic! Please be sure you keep up with the reading in the textbook – there is a lot! We will have four tests…”

I kept notes as best I could as she began going through what was familiar and different at the same time. There were a lot of little variances in their history as she flew through the beginning of humans around 250,000 B.C.E., to 2,000 B.C.E. in that one lecture. Every now and then it was like a flip of a coin happened in both dimensions and the opposite result happened in this one. It was going to be tough to keep track of the alternative events, and I was pretty sure I’d be studying for this class more than my others!

“That was so lame… she didn’t even mention that the littles on the islands have a civilization that dates back to then too…” one little complained on the way out. I didn’t catch who it was, but I clearly heard an Amazon respond, “Of course not, why would you need to cover their pants pooping moments? I should check yours…”

I sighed as we exited and Amanda waited for me, “See you all at the seminar?” I asked them.

They nodded and Amanda picked me up to carry me. “What do you want for lunch?” She asked me.

I shrugged while thinking she had what I wanted actually… but didn’t want to have an accident in my seminar. “Go home and have a grilled cheese?” she suggested.

I nodded, “Sure.”

She drove back home carefully and I watched her constantly look over her shoulder each direction. Once we were safely locked inside with the alarm on in the house, she began cooking the grilled cheese. I took advantage of a few minutes to keep working on my homework for the next day, finishing up some of the last couple things I needed to get done in a couple of the classes for the remainder of the week according to the syllabuses.

I was picked up suddenly and squeaked, “Lunch is ready,” Amanda said as she strapped me into my high chair.

“How was history?” She asked.

I shrugged, “It was okay. The professor seems alright, but I have a feeling I’m probably going to have to study for that class more than any other.”

“Why?”

“Besides the fact she’s covered more than two-hundred thousand years in the first class?” I asked with a raised eyebrow, “It seems like our dimensions are so close, but there’s like this coin flip of options that you all chose heads while we chose tails… I have a feeling it’s going to make it tough for me to remember which is the ‘right’ answer to a lot of questions.”

She nodded, “I could see that being a problem…”

“Any word this morning?” I asked as I bit into the second piece of sandwich.

She shook her head, “No… I’m…” she wiped her face, “I’m not sure if it’s time to give up hope Stacy… It’s hard to imagine they’ve had her for this long and not done modifications to her… or who knows what…”

I nodded, “I know…”

“I shouldn’t feel so strongly about someone who was a complete stranger just over a week ago…”

I wished I could get out of the high chair then, but other than the wiggling I did there was nothing more I could do. “I’m sorry Mommy,” I told her.

“I know you are,” she sighed, “the worst is wondering when they’re going to try for you again.”

I felt a little pit in my stomach at that, but nodded, “I’m not going to go without a fight though Mommy.”

She looked at me and said, “I know you won’t.” She looked at her watch and groaned, “I need to get you back, let’s get your diaper changed.” She picked me up quickly and said as she walked upstairs, “Don’t forget that my dad is picking you up after this class.”

I nodded, “I’m looking forward to it,” I told her.

Amanda changed me and brought the rest of the juice bottle I’d barely touched off of my highchair into the car. Once she had me strapped in she said, “Drink, you’ve hardly touched it.”

I blushed but nodded and grabbed onto it with both hands and began nursing on it as soon as she inserted the nipple into my mouth. It was empty by the time Amanda picked me up out of the car seat and I handed it to her. She sat me on the ground and held my hand as she walked me to the door of the lecture hall, and the first of the littles seminars. I had a feeling I would soon be dealing with yet another of the ‘just give up and be adopted lectures.’ I found Laura and Meg sitting with a few members of our nest.

“Why aren’t you with your nest?” I asked Meg quietly after I sat down.

“I’m the only one left,” she answered.

I looked at her in horror, “Already?!? You’re alone with your nest mother then?”

She sighed but nodded, “She definitely asked me to just call her mommy yesterday…”

“Can they move you to another nest?”

“They will in a couple weeks if I’m still here. Apparently my group got targeted first for some medication to make us mess.” She looked around, “If your mom hadn’t been there I’d be gone too. I was the only one not caught pooping my panties that day.”

I nodded and sighed, “Why did I come to this dimension again?” I asked myself.

We didn’t have long to wait before Dean Sanders stood at the front of the lecture hall, “Good afternoon boys and girls,” she said in a sweetly patronizing voice.

“Good afternoon Dean Sanders,” everyone mumbled back at her.

“You’re learning!” she said with a smile. “Throughout this semester and next we all will be meeting once a week just to make sure you have your best chance in life! Today we want to discuss a recent case in the courts over a little girl who became exceptionally violent…”

I had to bite my tongue, and wanted a pacifier more than anything to keep my tongue silent as she went through and showed news clips of a girl who hadn’t taken becoming someone’s baby laying down. I almost wanted to cheer as nursery footage of her killing her ‘mommy’ was shown… then I wanted to be sick for all the blood and consequences that followed. To my surprise the case was ongoing following her conviction, with the courts taking a break on the final decision for her fate until she completed some sort of psych eval. In the meantime Dean Sanders opened up a debate on the legality of what should be done to the girl.

“Okay, I guess my thing is make up your mind as Amazons,” one boy said. “Either we’re babies, or we’re adults? If we’re adults it should be illegal to kidnap us. If we’re babies…” he hesitated, “then at least apply some decent protection laws to us. If she had been a baby and treated like that wouldn’t the mother have had her custody revoked for being abusive?”

Dean Sanders actually nodded, “I happen to agree with you. You are babies for the most part, and if we’re going to treat you as such then we shouldn’t abuse you.”

“I didn’t say…”

“But, again if she was a free little and had killed an Amazon in full premeditation like that, then she should face the full force of the law.” To my surprise she actually enabled a very good dialogue and conversation through the seminar time. At the end she said, “You as littles have many legal requirements and obligations, it is important that you are aware of what rights you have and don’t have. Good luck with the rest of your first week.”

As I stood up I heard, “Ms. Westerfield,” and turned to see Dean Sanders looking at me.

“Yes ma’am?” I said politely.

“How is your sister doing?”

I felt tears at my eyes and shrugged, “We don’t actually know… She was… ki…kidnapped Sunday from the hospital.”

“Wait, that was your sister?” She asked with her eyes widening. “You all can’t catch a break, can you?”

I shook my head, “Doesn’t seem like it, does it?”

She put her hand on my head, “Hang in there,” she then gave my backside light pat and I followed Laura and Meg outside.

Grandpa was standing outside the door and I told them, “I’ll see you tomorrow,” before walking over to him and giving him a hug. “Hi Grandpa,” I told him.

He picked me up, squeezed me, “Hi Stacy,” and carried me on his side and walked to his car where the new infant car seat waited for me. “Need a change?” he asked as he laid me down in the seat.

I shook my head, “I should be okay for a bit…”

“Well let’s get to the studio then,” he said.

I sat quietly and used my phone as he drove through the streets. I saw my mom had e-mailed me and groaned. With everything going on I hadn’t e-mailed her since most of everything bad had happened… ‘How in the hell do I tell her about this and not have her demand that I go home?’ I quickly shot off an e-mail that I would reply more later with some overview facts, I made sure to include a safe phrase just to be sure she knew it was a time issue and that I was still safe.

There were a few other e-mails including an invite to another Lambda Delta Pi event Friday. I would have to ask Amanda if I could go later, but a part of me thought it was a better idea to stay safe at home! Soon we pulled into the parking lot of Grandpa’s studio and he came to let me out. Inside he took me into a locker room and said, “Let’s change you into a fresh diaper, and then we’ll get you ready to go.”

I was stripped and changed into a fresh Pamper before he produced a gi that was my size! He even had the red belt that I had last tested for when I studied before. “I haven’t practiced in a long time Sensei,” I told him when I saw that.

He smiled, “That did not show when I tested you this weekend. Once you learn the forms that are required of you I hope that you will receive your first ‘Dan’ Belt within the year.”

I bowed to him, “You honor me,” I said.

He bowed back, “It is my honor!” He paused, “I had begun to think I might never teach one of my grandchildren since Amanda was the only one that ever really studied seriously with me.”

I smiled at him and put the gi on myself, tying it closed with the belt. It was then for the first time that I actually counted the stripes on his belt. “You’re a sixth degree Dan?”

He smiled, “I’m supposed to travel and test to earn my seventh this year actually.”

“That is really cool,” I told him while following him out of the locker room.

Out in the studio he told me, “We have about a half-hour before my first set of students will arrive. Let’s make the most of the time before I need to begin their class.”

After a short stretching session I began working through the forms I had learned and a new one he was teaching me. I was so focused on what I was doing that I failed to note the audience I was gaining, or the fact that Grandpa Joe had left me working on my own to greet his young students and their parents. “Who is she?” I finally noticed when I finished an exercise and looked up.

I turned and bowed to him and the Amazonian mother who had asked giggled, “She’s adorable!” she then asked again, “Who is she?”

At his gesture I walked over to him and he said, “This is my adopted granddaughter, Stacy.”

“Adopted? Why are you training her then?” A mother next to her asked.

“I have always wanted a grandchild to pass along my knowledge to. Stacy is an apt pupil who studied where she is from in her dimension.”

“So that red belt is real?” A boy who towered over me asked. I guessed he was about six-feet in height, double my own, but only about six or seven years old knowing that was the age of the students that were supposed to be in this class.

“Yes, it is,” I said myself.

Before the inquisitive bunch could ask us any more questions Grandpa ordered everyone to their places. One line had fewer students in it and he asked the members of that line to scoot back one space and put me in front. Knowing he was saying to them I was more advanced than they were, I was glad they were only six and seven year olds! The scary thing was that everyone was at least a foot and a half taller than me. The shortest kid, a girl I learned was named Nikki, still stood four and a half feet tall!

I did the entire workout with them, and then he broke students up into partners to spar one set at a time. I was paired up with the boy who had asked if my belt was real. “Hi, I’m Stacy,” I greeted him cordially.

“Eddie,” he said. “Sensei, I’m really supposed to fight her?”

“Yes,” he told him from the side.

“But she’s a baby…”

“Then it should be easy,” he told him.

I heard an intake of air from several moms at the periphery, but I got the feeling they had been instructed from the beginning not to interfere with their students training. I know my own mom had struggled with that requirement back home!

“Kyungnet,” he said and we bowed to each other. “You are not to hurt each other, but I expect your best,” he said.

I noted that Eddie only had a second level belt, so I knew he didn’t know much yet. As Grandpa said, “Charyut!” we began.

I circled some and let him make the first move. It was a kick so telegraphed I think the mothers could tell from where they were sitting. I ducked and caught his leg before twisting him gently to the ground and giving a jab with my elbow across his sternum.

“Point to Stacy,” he said.

We sparred to two more points, both of them mine, before Eddie really began to get angry. He tried an awkward leg sweep that I assumed he had seen somewhere, but not yet perfected so it was really awkwardly done. I summersaulted over his leg and instead performed my own leg sweep to kick his legs out from underneath him, once again scoring a point. The final point of the five we sparred to involved him essentially behaving like a bull and running straight at me to grapple me. I used his momentum and tossed him on his back as gently as I could.

“How did you do that?!?” He asked. “I’m bigger than you!”

I bowed to him, “I used your momentum against you,” I told him honestly.

Grandpa bowed to us both and patted us both on our backs before moving to the next set of partners who weren’t nearly as exciting to watch. At the end of the class Eddie came to me, “Nice to meet you Stacy… I guess you’re not just a dumb smelly baby.”

I smiled, “Nice to meet you too,” I told him but frowned when his mom began tersely talking to him and then looking my direction.

“How could you let that little girl fight my boy…?” I heard his mother shriek a few minutes later. “She could have hurt him!”

I felt my jaw drop and I couldn’t help the giggle that came to my mouth and quickly turned around. Luckily I was far enough away I doubted she had heard me. “She’s a student, but more importantly I know has the control to not hurt anyone she doesn’t want to,” Grandpa told her. “You should also remember she’s half your sons size, if there’s anyone who should worry it’s me. My daughter will kill me if anything happens to her little girl,” I could hear the smile on his face.

“I don’t want…”

“If you can’t respect my methods then find another teacher for Eddie. I would deeply regret that given I think he has a lot of potential.” I turned back around in time to see him respectfully bow to the speechless woman and come back over to me.

“Thanks for sticking up for me,” I told him quietly when he bent down and picked me up.

“My pleasure,” he said with a smile, “nice job today,” he added. “Let’s change that diaper of yours and then you can join my next class too?”

I smiled and nodded, “Sure… then I’d better work on homework or Mommy will kill me…”

He laughed, “I think we can manage her.”

I was taken back to a small office he had this time and he changed me on a sofa he had in there. Once I was cleaned up he used another wipe on the rest of my body to wipe some sweat away before carrying me back to greet his next class. This group was aged eight to ten, and I saw a few red belts like mine around the room. One girl who was quite a bit smaller than the others actually wore a black belt. ‘If she’s ten I bet she’ll end up a betweener who will kick anyone’s butt if they mess with her,’ I mused to myself before being once again put into the front of a line next to the girl with the black belt. The others up front had red belts too and I joined them for their class.

As they took their places I guessed that except for the shorter girl, the rest were between six feet and nearly eight feet in height. The disparity in height from my own was intimidating and I could hear some whispers and giggles about me. The girl next to me said, “Hi, I’m Hermione.”

I giggled, “I’m Stacy, your parents fans of Harry Potter?”

“What?”

“Oh… not in this dimension. British then?”

She smiled, “My dad was. Umm… how old are you?”

“Eighteen,” I told her.

“Why are you here?” She asked.

Before I could answer Grandpa Joe took the front and greeted us. “We have a new student who will be joining your class. Stacy is my adopted granddaughter. Please treat her like any other student! She’s shorter than you, but I think you’ll find that may not be the disadvantage it seems at first.”

I could feel the skeptical looks then, having the same thoughts myself, but kept quiet. We did a few stretches and warm-ups before he began running us through some of the things he had been teaching me on my own. It was clear this class was more advanced than the last one, and it was also clear this was closer to my own level. Midway through the class instead of sparring he had everyone practice kicks and breaking boards. I’d done that back home, but I couldn’t help but note that the boards were thicker in this dimension, and it had been years since I had done so. I ended up in the middle of a line coming up and heard the tittering and giggles as I came up to the front.

I bowed to Grandpa though and at his command launched a kick into the board. To everyone’s amazement, including my own, the board broke easily. “Very good Stacy!” he bowed before patting me on the head. The next person, a tall boy who had been laughing before, failed to break the board. I managed to only smirk myself at that!

He had us regroup on the mat before dismissing us and I noticed that Amanda was standing at the side. I ran over to her, “Hi Mommy,” I told her and made the universal ‘up’ sign.

“Hi Stacy,” she smiled and hugged me.

Another mom came over and said, “How irresponsible can you be having your little here? She could get hurt!”

“Not with my dad in charge,” she said nodding towards Grandpa. “Well, at least not if she listens to him!”

“I have half a mind to report you to LPS!” The lady said angrily.

“I have more than half a mind to smack you upside the head too,” Amanda said.

“Why!” she started before Grandpa arrived.

“Is there a problem?”

“No problem Daddy, I’m sure she was just getting her son here and leaving, wasn’t she?”

I noted then the boy behind me who couldn’t break the board until his fourth attempt was there. “Mom let’s go!” He hissed, “You can’t blow this for me like you did baseball!”

I looked at the boy and wondered what all happened to him, feeling more than a little bad that I had wanted to laugh at him earlier. He led his mom away and I noted that I would make that up to him the next week. “How did she do?” Amanda asked her dad.

“Broke her board on the first try and did well sparring earlier. I’m curious to see how she does sparring with my older students Thursday.”

“Don’t let her get hurt…” she told him.

“No promises, I never promised that to your mom and I’ll not lie to you either,” he said.

I looked up and she blushed but nodded, “I guess we’d better get out of here for dinner and let you get ready for your next class.”

“Stacy’s stuff is in my office,” he said. “You can leave her gi on my desk and I’ll have it for her on Thursday so she doesn’t have to haul it to class.”

“Great, thanks Dad,” she said and I found myself in his office getting my uniform back on over a fresh diaper. The other had been dry, but my sweat meant a new one was a good idea according to Amanda who claimed I ‘stank.’

Back in my school uniform she carried me out to the car and strapped me into my seat, “We’re going to meet Daddy for dinner,” she said.

I just nodded grabbed for a pacifier that was next to me and placed it into my mouth. The drive to the restaurant was just long enough for me to take a nice nap encouraged by the comfort of my paci!

WHEN I WOKE up I found we were at Elevated, their favorite restaurant... I was unstrapped from the car seat and carried into the restaurant where the Maitre’D was all smiles and led us to a table and a high chair for me. “Mr. and Mrs. Westerfield, so good to see you again,” he said. “And Ms. Westerfield as well,” he said with a smile to me.

“Hi,” Amanda said without any real enthusiasm.

“Is everything okay?” He asked.

“Not really,” I told him quietly to his surprise.

“Anything we can do?” The chef suddenly appeared behind us and asked.

In unison we all shook our heads, “We had adopted another little girl…” Amanda said with a tear down her eye.

“She was attacked first and then kidnapped from the hospital…”

“Mio Dio!” he replied, “That was your little girl?” He sighed, “I heard about that yesterday. I am so sorry to hear that. I didn’t even get a chance to meet her, did I?”

I shook my head, “No sir, she’d only been part of our family a week.”

“I’m so sorry,” he told us all. “Do you mind if I just prepare a meal for you all tonight?”

I shrugged and watched them hand the menus back to the Maitre’D. “Sure,” Fred replied aloud.

“I will prepare the best meal that I can to try and help you feel a little bit better,” he said. “And, I’ll be praying for your little bambina… I hope she finds her way home to you!”

When he left the table was quiet, only a little bit of chewing as we received bread. Fred finally broke the silence and asked me, “How did your classes go today?”

I told him about the history class, then about the odd littles seminar. Finally he asked about my time with Grandpa Joe after school and I told him about the first part that Amanda hadn’t seen. She filled him in on the board break though as apparently she had been there for that herself.

“Sounds like you and Grandpa Joe have hit it off well,” Fred said to me as food appeared in front of us.

Mine was in a bowl and cut up, but still not pureed. Across the restaurant I had been ignoring the four other littles spread about that were in various states of disgust, anger, and being fed. One glared at me when they realized I had real food and asked their mom, “Why does she get real food?”

‘Déja vu,’ I thought, wondering what the consequences would be this time.

A quick smack and a pacifier inflated into their mouth finished the questions.

I sighed but just enjoyed the dish he had prepared for me. It was like a chicken piccata dish, but better than anything I could remember having. The Chef came out and checked on us after a while and we all split a dessert before getting in the cars to go home. After a needed diaper change in my nursery Amanda directed me with one word, “Get your homework finished up,” she told me.

I nodded and sat down at my desk. Fortunately I’d done a majority of the work for Wednesday’s classes the night before and in the afternoon, but I still had a good thirty pages of reading and a couple of ‘optional’ assignments to complete. When I was done with those I read the first sixty pages of the history textbook as we’d been told to do. I had to start keeping a log of notes of my dimension versus this dimension to keep everything straight. By about eight-thirty I was done and began looking to work on some of my other projects.

My first goal was to see if there was some way to excrete some of my nanites on cue, and program them to quickly do what I needed them to…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for continuing to follow this tale! Chapter 43 is mostly ready for next week, with Chapter 44 needing to be fleshed out some more. I think there will be at most another chapter and Epilogue after this, so stay tuned! Thank you to WBDaddy for letting me reference his character's situation from ‘A Little Legal Issue’ in this. (One of the most thought provoking legal stories in the dimension!)

Please let me know what you’re thinking/add some ‘likes’ to the story if you’re enjoying it. I’m hoping to finish writing the book this weekend and week - it’s helpful to read the comments when I get stuck! Thanks for sticking with me here!

• Like 11

Nifty chapter! Gotta say though, my favorite part was the small reference to "A Little Legal Issue." Something that's been growing on me lately is taking a collection of separate works and throwing in little bits and pieces to interconnect them. It's what really builds a universe and a few easter eggs are always fun to stumble upon, and makes for a fun crumb trail for avid readers. Any universe I think has a cool thing going when it stops being isolated instances and takes the extra step to reference other moments that have or are happening at the same time. That being said, not doing so in no way detracts from the story! I just find it to be a fun addition.

Still, sorry about getting so hung up on that one small point; really went on a tangent there. Overall, I'm having a fun time reading your work and look forward to seeing more! Who knows what's going to happen with Stacy and Bella? (You, of course, but everyone else not so much.) Thanks for posting!

1 hour ago, Mee said:

Nifty chapter! Gotta say though, my favorite part was the small reference to "A Little Legal Issue." Something that's been growing on me lately is taking a collection of separate works and throwing in little bits and pieces to interconnect them. It's what really builds a universe and a few easter eggs are always fun to stumble upon, and makes for a fun crumb trail for avid readers. Any universe I think has a cool thing going when it stops being isolated instances and takes the extra step to reference other moments that have or are happening at the same time. That being said, not doing so in no way detracts from the story! I just find it to be a fun addition.

This has been something I've tried to throw in at a few points through the story as much as I could. One of my biggest regrets (and it's not going to happen at this point) is that I was never able to figure out a way to work in some of the people Stacy knew from her universe. I'd originally wanted to have a copy of her best friend show up and be a total witch Amazon... story got sidetracked though with Bella coming out of nowhere as a character. Once she appeared my direction changed quite a bit there... Things are still derived somewhat from the original tale, but it really has grown into a different universe of stories in the last few years. WidowMaker allowed me to also put a mention of the HellCats in earlier in the story too.

I agree that little threads in different stories could really help tie the universe together. One thing that kind of sidelined some of my early thoughts with some other things were when Kimmy and a couple others wrote that things weren't all in the same universe as each other... It became a bit more difficult with the follow-up stories that have also been written, to come up with some links. I've been trying to read and re-read the other stories coming out to help give me some options - or at least keep things more consistent.

The little seminar class didn’t seem as bad as I feared it might be though the school year is early and they have time to work on the littles that are still going to school.  At the moment it seems like the dorms are the real bane for littles. More tools that Stacy may need to use to protect herself if this keep up she will not know what to grab or use.  Is there any way I can have next weekend come quicker so I can see what happens in the  next chapter sooner.

Another superb chapter. I did have to wait a little longer than expected for it. It didn’t matter though because I was just getting to bed when you posted it. I had to find some time tonight to read it. Nothing really new on Bella yet although that laxer could become important. I also had that signal go off when Dean Sanders asked Stacy how her sister was doing. I know I am not there actually reading people but there really doesn’t seem to be a logical explanation for why the Dean would ask such a question. At that time and place. I had saved a like for the day so I could give it another one. I really want to read the next chapter but then I don’t. You have said this story will be coming to an end in a couple of chapters and I really don’t want to think about that happening. What can we do to keep it going? I am not above begging. I could also be easily talked into contributing to the cause to keep it coming. 

14 hours ago, Baby Pal said:

The little seminar class didn’t seem as bad as I feared it might be...

Or was it? There were a couple messages there, "Don't fight back..." and "you are babies..." I don't intend to write more directly about it, but the seminars are kind of a psychological way of beating the littles who are independent enough to go to college into submitting to their future babyhoods. Even the positive legal one that the little lawyer delivered was a part of that masterplan. 

They don't have to immediately strip them and put them in a nursery, I think Sanders and some others enjoy the long road to babyhood that some of the students take.

12 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

That little seminar was weird. Very thin lines to walk. I hope Bella is ok and found soon. But I also figure least one twist is coming. I look forward to more!

Thanks for the comment!

8 hours ago, CDfm said:

What can we do to keep it going? I am not above begging. I could also be easily talked into contributing to the cause to keep it coming. 

I appreciate that you are enjoying it. There may be some future adventures in the dimension later on too that interact with Stacy, but I don't want to leave this work without closure. I want to then go back to my other series, Emerald Princess, and get that one finished so I can work on some other writing projects. I have a couple months here in the spring that my work peters off a bit in February and March that I hope to get some large writing days accomplished...

I'm glad you have enjoyed the story so far! I hope I can conclude it in a way where you at least can accept an end. :)

If she could find a way to identify bella from a nanite-friendly level (DNA sample ?)  level she could make a super nanite flu to spread across the world and then turn her into the giant green hulk amazon so she can rip up their labs and stuff and then go home and find her  parents too?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Or was it? There were a couple messages there, "Don't fight back..." and "you are babies..." I don't intend to write more directly about it, but the seminars are kind of a psychological way of beating the littles who are independent enough to go to college into submitting to their future babyhoods. Even the positive legal one that the little lawyer delivered was a part of that masterplan. 

They don't have to immediately strip them and put them in a nursery, I think Sanders and some others enjoy the long road to babyhood that some of the students take.

I’m not saying that the seminar didn’t have it’s danger, and granted Stacy now has protection against subliminal, but there was no sign of any of the other littles having an accident primarily a mess during class.  As for the psychological training of the class it might be mentally exhausting to keep your thoughts clear and not allow yourself to be manipulated, however if you were to stop and refocus your thoughts once you get outside it will have little impact on most.  I worry about the subliminal and other types of hypnosis that might not be as easy to counter.  It might be fun to watch a little try and use that class against Sanders asking the school to seek justice for  them and other adult littles that had their food tamped with and are being exposed to drugs with out their knowledge. “Because if they’re students at college they are adult unless otherwise proven differently.  So these act are act done to an adult and if they were act done to a baby the act are that much more unforgivable and the school should take steps to put an end to these action.” Just to see how she would handle the problem.

On 1/11/2019 at 8:07 PM, BabySofia said:

“Don’t ever let anyone find this, but there is a blade in each of these shoes,” he showed me how to pull two thin bladed weapons from the heel of the shoe quickly. There was a set of finger holes that resembled a set of brass knuckles attached to a thin single bladed knife.

Fuck yeah grampa for the win!!

6 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

If she could find a way to identify bella from a nanite-friendly level (DNA sample ?)  level she could make a super nanite flu to spread across the world and then turn her into the giant green hulk amazon so she can rip up their labs and stuff and then go home and find her  parents too?

Bella Smash!?!? :D

1 hour ago, Baby Pal said:

I’m not saying that the seminar didn’t have it’s danger, and granted Stacy now has protection against subliminal, but there was no sign of any of the other littles having an accident primarily a mess during class.  As for the psychological training of the class it might be mentally exhausting to keep your thoughts clear and not allow yourself to be manipulated, however if you were to stop and refocus your thoughts once you get outside it will have little impact on most.  I worry about the subliminal and other types of hypnosis that might not be as easy to counter.  It might be fun to watch a little try and use that class against Sanders asking the school to seek justice for  them and other adult littles that had their food tamped with and are being exposed to drugs with out their knowledge. “Because if they’re students at college they are adult unless otherwise proven differently.  So these act are act done to an adult and if they were act done to a baby the act are that much more unforgivable and the school should take steps to put an end to these action.” Just to see how she would handle the problem.

I could see some of Stacy's friends being onboard for such a plan, but it's probably even riskier than normal for littles to fight back like that... Maybe in a future side story I might think about that.

24 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

grampa for the win!!

I figured you would approve! :)

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

I figured you would approve! :)

So one thing that has really stood out is how weirdly strict this college is in general... Even for the Amazons. Like none of the professor's at my state school give a shit as long as your not doing some stupid and obvious plagiarism. The only time I ever even heard of an RA busting someone was when someone was being really obvious with smoking weed,,,, Otherwise aside from a couple floor meetings they left us alone.....

Like this seems so weird to me when I'm used to just walking across campus and basically being ignored...

@BabySofia

10 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

So one thing that has really stood out is how weirdly strict this college is in general... Even for the Amazons. Like none of the professor's at my state school give a shit as long as your not doing some stupid and obvious plagiarism. The only time I ever even heard of an RA busting someone was when someone was being really obvious with smoking weed,,,, Otherwise aside from a couple floor meetings they left us alone.....

Like this seems so weird to me when I'm used to just walking across campus and basically being ignored...

@BabySofia

It really depends on your university from my own experiences. I went to a pretty liberal private school where it was mainly don't burn down the place or get caught drinking. They would bust up parties in rooms most of the times, and if you weren't of age you were policed somewhat on that front. I also know of a few friends that went to places where you couldn't go on dates unchaperoned, had room checks, crazy things like that. For the most part though they're not going to do much to the Amazons. The only places they get stricter are when littles cross over because they don't want to ruin their income from adoptions.

Or... if they think an Amazon might be able to be routed towards that baby path too. (money is money to them!)

5 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It really depends on your university from my own experiences. I went to a pretty liberal private school where it was mainly don't burn down the place or get caught drinking. They would bust up parties in rooms most of the times, and if you weren't of age you were policed somewhat on that front. I also know of a few friends that went to places where you couldn't go on dates unchaperoned, had room checks, crazy things like that. For the most part though they're not going to do much to the Amazons. The only places they get stricter are when littles cross over because they don't want to ruin their income from adoptions.

I would loose my freaking mind in a place like that.... ?

But anarchist so you probably guess that...

This is definitely the dimension where you want the implanted autoinjector with potassium ion blocker....

Chapter 43:

THE FIRST COUPLE of weeks for me in this dimension had gone slowly enough to keep track of every day, but the next few weeks began to blur together quickly after that night. We heard no word about Bella at all… and I had personally lost hope that anything of her would remain if we should find her. I feared that Venture would either have her pregnant and essentially brain dead, or just mentally wiped drooling in a nursery. I was certain that she was probably as badly off as Chloe’s littles by now - and that broke my heart! She had hopes and dreams before the day we met, and I would cry a bit when I thought about them being gone and done.

College classes though were going well and I’d mostly avoided embarrassing situations myself. Some of my friends weren’t as lucky, but somehow Meg and Laura were still going to classes with me and becoming great friends! I’d spent most of my time talking to my parents on the video call we’d had talking about them and avoiding the topics of dangers and Bella.

As the weeks passed I continued to work on some side projects trying to prepare for the inevitable return of Venture’s crew. With Amanda’s permission I was given access to some of the toys that were at our disposal as students, as long as a professor signed off on the student.

“Are you sure you should be letting her use this Professor Westerfield?” the grad student on duty asked.

“I promised her a reward for being a good girl. I promise she’s not going to be able to harm a thing with the machine,” she told him.

He looked at her skeptically, “I don’t know…”

“If she does I promise I’ll fix it if she can’t!” She told him. “I’m not sure I can fix your internship though if you keep it up…”

He gulped and motioned for me to go ahead.

I looked at the control console for the 3D printer that I’d briefly been able to use weeks before. I’d been itching to get back here to work on a few things, and at her nod of approval began uploading a few projects I’d been working on. As far as she knew there was only one… a few extra potties that I needed! In all I had designed three more potties, one for Grandma and Grandpas, one for Amanda’s office, and one for Grandpa’s studio so that I could go poop in those places without using my diaper. Even more than a month of being in the dimension I still dreaded having a poopy diaper!

Amanda had agreed to let me make some more potties at the university, since her own printer was just a bit too small for the job. Since I knew what machine they had I’d downloaded the software and tweaked my design to even look appropriately babyish for a potty. They’d probably sell well to parents, as the pinks and purples with little princess accents on them would make even the most skeptical Amazon go ‘awwww’ with me sitting on the potty.

I groaned that many probably see me on them too… The printer spat them out in short order and the grad assistant that was hanging around said, “We’re wasting time letting her make potties? She’s wearing a diaper – and a wet one at that – why does she need a potty?”

Amanda just smiled at him, “I enjoy watching her go in front of the big girl students.” I was amazed at how good of a liar Amanda could be sometimes.

His face was priceless and he shut up after that.

As the third one finished up I said, “Mommy, I have one more thing to print… it’s a surprise, can you maybe look that way until it’s done?”

“Stacy what are you up to?” She asked me with some concern.

“Nothing bad, but it’s a surprise for you,” I added.

She gave me a warning look, but let nodded before turning away, and I quickly started to upload the last design I had made. This was the tricky one! The print was going to seem to be a three dimensional ‘portrait’ of Bella with the three of us on our trip to Selgnasol. I looked at this picture often for the genuine smile on Bella’s face… I feared she might never smile like that again – if she was even still alive – so it was kind of my own way of dealing with everything. I had gotten the idea when we had visited an art gallery that past Saturday and I’d seen some similar works.

The ‘portrait’ though also hid another print job that I would have to grab from the backside of it before ever showing it to Amanda. The whole point of the project though was for it to be a birthday gift to her from me. I smiled brightly when I saw that it was printing the titanium and cellulose together without any issues. The hidden part of the project was completed early on and from what I could tell had been a successful print. The grad student had come over to look and showed me a look of surprise, “You designed that?”

“Shhh…” I told him, “What part of surprise did you not understand?”

Amanda cocked her head from where she was sitting a ways away and then was thankfully distracted by Tessa materializing in front of her. That was another thing from the past few weeks, I’d encountered her a few times and… well I wouldn’t call it a friendship yet… but she seemed to be forming a bond with me. Once we’d gotten through an extremely embarrassing and unwelcome diaper change at least!

I looked at the printer and shook my head remembering that. We had been in Amanda’s class working on a project as a group and Tessa had poked her head in on us due to some sort of AI boredom. She watched what I was doing with two other students looking on at the screen, “That’s a really smart way to do that Stacy… Would you mind if I incorporate that code into my own system?”

I looked at her in shock, and had felt urine run into my diaper at her sudden appearance. This particular code was for a subroutine of making sure that an AI routine stayed within the parameters of safely not endangering lives. “You don’t already have something like this?” I asked in shock.

“No, no one has seen fit to limit me to not harming anyone…”

I gulped at that and the other two students did too, “Sure, you can have it…”

Right after she added the code she said, “Thanks Stacy! You’re wet, let’s change that wet diapee!”

I was shocked as she picked me up and carried me to the front of the room and found a diaper from inside Amanda’s purse. In front of all of the bigs in the room I had my naked rear exposed and was changed on Amanda’s desk before she even had a chance to stop her. I felt my face redden, joined by tears of humiliation, but she hugged me and put me back on my seat with nothing more than a ‘ what a good little girl!’

Well… let’s just say that was awkward. I had tried to explain my embarrassment to her later in Amanda’s office.

“You can’t just pick me up and take off my clothes in front of everyone in the class,” I told her angrily.

“Why not? Babies get changed where they need changed? Dr. Westerfield, surely you’ve changed Stacy in public before?”

Amanda sighed, but shook her head, “Actually I don’t think I’ve done much more than in a car, or on a changing table,” she told Tessa. “Stacy is a young woman, having her naked body shown off is an invasion of her privacy that I would rather not do more than I have to.”

“But she’s too small to be a young woman,” Tessa countered, “She’s the size of a three-month old infant. She’s wearing diapers, I saw the bottles and pacifiers in her diaper bag, and I know you’ve breastfed her in here and on campus before?”

Amanda pursed her lips and I decided to get in, “Tessa, that’s true, but I’m a college student. My end goal in life isn’t to sit in a crib for the rest of my life in a poopy diaper…”

“What else could you do?” She asked.

I wondered how much I should tell her, but I decided to go ahead, “I want to be a computer programmer. Ideally I’m hoping to go back home to my dimension and take back a level of technology to there that’s light years ahead of where we are now. I’m hoping to get very rich off of that actually,” I told her honestly.

“But…?”

“But?” I asked.

I watched her eyes change for a moment, before she said, “You won’t be the size of a baby there?”

“I wasn’t before,” I told her. “I used to be six-feet tall before I came.”

“What happened to the other three feet?” She asked deadpan.

“Wish I knew!” I told her.

Somehow we came to a truce that I really was a big girl… just with some impediments. We just had to get past all of the base of nanny bot coding she had – which unfortunately was a lot!

Since then we’d become pals I guess. I’d even been able to work on isolating and removing the coding that she relied on that made her believe all littles were nothing more than babies! Yesterday I’d asked her to help me distract Amanda while I created this project. My only concern was the fear that Tessa would notice the hidden project - but so far no one said anything!

While I watched the final few minutes of printing I thought back to the rest of my past few weeks. I had gone to a couple more Lambda Delta Pi events over the past weeks, about one a week, and I believed I’d be receiving a bid from them at some point in the spring when they did their official recruitment drive. Emerson allowed their fraternities to have freshman join in the fall, but for some reason forbid the sororities from doing so until second semester. Double standards against women were rare in this dimension compared to back home, but this was a case where for some reason they did exist!

All-in-all my time at Emerson really was beginning to settle into what I had hoped it would be. Yes I was diapered, yes at home I received a lot of baby treatment… but I could honestly say I loved the attention. It was like I was what the universe revolved around, and every diaper change, feeding, or cuddle made me feel amazingly loved. My classes and the material were everything that I hoped they would be, and as far as I could tell I was on the way to having all A’s at midterm. The only thing that kept my time from being happy was the loss of Bella.

Since the last attack everything had gone silent as far as anyone could tell. No one seemed to be watching us, no one had attempted to break in, and no one had hacked or bugged us as far as we could tell. I had a feeling though that wouldn’t last, so that’s why I trained as hard as I could with Grandpa, and that’s why the secret project in the back of this artwork was so important to me!

When it was done I looked at the grad student whose mouth was still open. “I can’t believe you made that…”

I smiled, “Well, technically the printer made it, I just told it what to do. Do you happen to have a box I can take that in?” I asked in a quiet voice.

“Why?”

“Surprise? Remember?”

“How are you going to keep a secret from your mommy?” He asked.

I sighed, “Please, can I have a box?”

He gave me a weird look but a moment later came back with one that would fit the frame. It was thirty-six inches long, and thirty inches tall, so as wide as I was, and almost as tall as me, but it was fairly light inside the box. The print job was ten inches thick to make the image work with my other plan, so it was a bit awkward to handle. My nanite enhancements helped me to be able to easily pick it up though. “I’m done Mommy!” I said to Amanda.

She came over and collected the potties with a smile, “These are adorable - maybe you should market these?”

“To who?” I smirked, “I’m pretty sure there aren’t many other littles my size! And, any Amazon my size probably can’t even sit up on their own yet!”

She nodded as she grabbed my under my armpits and lowered me to the ground. “What’s in the box?”

“Surprise, please don’t open it?” I asked.

“Why a surprise?”

“Really Mommy?!?” I told her with a smirk, “Daddy told me tomorrow is your birthday. Now can you please be a good mommy and not open it until then?”

She laughed and said, “Sure,” and I followed her into the elevator that carried us upstairs where we deposited one of the three potties in her office. It was Thursday and I was going to Grandpa’s studio next where we’d drop off another one for there, and give him the other to take to their house. After promising me to not open the box, she taped it shut in front of me in her office, before she took me to my session.

I was able to have a good two-hour workout with him before his students arrived in the afternoon. Each week I had gotten better, stronger, more agile, and I could hold my own with most of the students there. I’d only had one girl, Grace, a ten-foot tall seventeen year old, who had managed to truly annihilate me every time we sparred. Each time she defeated me she took the opportunity to deliver a few swats to my diaper and whispered, “Bad Baby!” Grandpa didn’t say anything about it when he saw it, so I kept silent and didn’t complain. A hostile Amazon would bare my butt and hit me a lot harder! I still had fears of those stupid mechanical devices because of my first time!

By the time Fred picked me up to go home we found that dinner was on the table. I enjoyed the good meal of chicken cacciatore. I appreciated that Amanda let me feed myself with my small utensils. It was  really good, but dinner was still awkward and quiet with Bella’s empty high chair still at the table.

When we finished dinner she checked my diaper, “Fred, can you change her before she works on her homework?”

“Sure,” he said and took me from her arms and lovingly carried me up the stairs to the nursery.

“Do you have wrapping paper?” I asked Fred as he pulled the tape off one side of my diaper.

“Umm… That’s a mommy question…”

“So what do you wrap her presents with?”

“Oh… umm…”

I smacked my forehead, “You did get her something?” I hissed.

He nodded, “I just didn’t plan to wrap… I have a gift bag.” He thought for a second, “Hold on, I have an idea of where she might have it.”

He disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a huge roll of wrapping paper and a roll of tape. I had him set it on the floor and then shooed him out. “Keep Mommy busy for a little bit?” I asked.

“How?”

“You’ll figure something out…” I shook my head but didn’t want to give him any suggestions aloud. I’d had enough awkward moments of being in the room with them kissing each other passionately! ‘At least they haven’t had sex with me in the room…’

I used my phone when he was gone to hack the camera and loop it so she couldn’t see what I was doing. If she asked I’d lie to her and say that I didn’t want her to ruin the surprise! I used my knife from inside of my left shoe to open up the tape before pulling out the present and admiring it for a moment. I really was proud of how it came out! The three-dimensional piece of art looked like we were pieces in a diorama or something. I was really thinking that I should find a way to take back their level of printing technology so I could make these back home. Art collectors would probably go nuts over them, and pay a fortune for something like this!

I had the other purpose though with the print job and turned it over to pull loose a panel that was about twelve inches long and four inches wide.

Inside the panel was a functional casing for a new defensive idea I’d had to upgrade the gun in my switch. I quickly pulled the fifteen small slugs out and a small syringe. I examined them for a second before I hid them and the panel piece in a back area of my closet. The back of the picture didn’t look like anything was missing, and I now had the last pieces of a project I hadn’t stopped working on for three weeks completed! I put the picture back into the box – the grad student had picked a good one for wrapping it really, and then used the wrapping paper to quickly wrap her present. I was done and handed everything to Fred when he came back upstairs.

I noticed the lipstick on his face and smirked, “Thanks for distracting her Daddy,” I told him.

He smiled, “It wasn’t like it was a terrible ordeal.”

“Definitely doesn’t look like it.” I smirked, “Might go check the mirror.”

He patted me on the head and I watched him go down the hall out of sight before I began working on = my last bit of homework for the next day. I had my first calculus exam scheduled for the next morning, and didn’t want to get anything less than a hundred on the exam…

MY CALCULUS EXAM had seemed very easy to me. All of our tests were done on a type of advanced PDF file that we downloaded onto our tablets in an app. We could make our notes, write our answers and work, or just select a multiple choice answer depending on the question. I really liked the way they worked after I got used to them! When I finished a button passed in my test digitally to the professor. I stood up and began putting my booster seat and supplies away, noting the diaper I was wearing was wet and consciously letting go a bit more into it. I could see several of my fellow classmates didn’t look like they were doing so good - including Megan’s friend Raileigh. I knew that I had finished my test early, but given I had already taken my time rechecking everything three times before turning it in I knew I should be okay.

When I pushed open the door to the lobby outside where Megan was waiting for me. “How’d your test go?”

I shrugged, “Hopefully I’m not jinxing myself, but I thought it was really easy.”

“You thought that was easy?!?” Raileigh asked in disbelief appearing behind me, “Hi Megan,” she added.

I nodded and shrugged, “Remember I told you that I could have tested out of this semester too… I just decided to make sure I knew everything I needed for the fourth semester.”

“I wish you could help me…” she said.

“Why can’t I?” I asked her.

She gave me a look of an incredulous stare… “Because… umm… you’re a little? And I’m a big?”

I giggled, “So?”

“Her mommy would probably be willing to let you study with her at home,” Megan said.

“But what would everyone else say? I was so bad at math that a little could help me learn my times tables?” She looked near tears.

“Does it make it any better than I’m not from this dimension?” I asked her. “Besides, who cares who helps you as long as you pass your classes and get your degree?”

She looked contrite then, “I’ll think about it…” before adding, “I’m going to try the TAs first though…”

I shrugged, “The offer stands if you change your mind.” I looked at Megan, “Ready to go to the birthday party?”

“Yeah, I’m looking forward to ribbing my sister about almost being forty. Last year before she starts heading downhill!”

I laughed, “You know that’s not nice, and we’ll both catch up with that number eventually, right?”

“Hey, if I have to be the ‘baby’ sister, then I at least get to make fun of my sisters getting old!”

I held my arms up to her and she laughed, “I know that you can walk…”

“But, I’m cute, right?”

She tickled my side as she placed me on her hip and walked down the sidewalk. She waved at some friends she knew as we passed by, and others waved at me. Several littles stared and looked nervously at me as if believing I was playing with fire. By then though all of the littles on campus knew that I was adopted and cavorted with Amazons regularly. Many littles resented me for it, and still more I suspected were jealous for my situation since I still had a sort of normal life. Out in the parking lot Grandpa Joe waited to take us to a restaurant I hadn’t been to. Fred was meeting us with Amanda and would bring my present to her with him. As she pulled the car door open Megan put her hand on my diaper, “Change now or at the restaurant?”

I looked around at the passing littles and said, “Restaurant?”

“Kay,” she said as she buckled me into my car seat and then sat down in the passenger side up front. “Hi Dad,” she told him with a hug.

“Good week at school?” He asked.

“Mostly,” she said. “Had a few issues with one of the girls in my dorm, but nothing flipping her on her back didn’t fix…”

I wished I could see her then to see if she was smiling, but squeaked a “What?”

Grandpa Joe chuckled, but asked, “What happened?”

“Oh she just seems to have a bad case of baby fever. Since I’m smaller than she was she thought I might need some special attention. I made her see the error of her way though…”

Grandpa sighed, “Be careful Megan, I’ve heard of them putting troublesome mids in with the littles at Emerson before, and you’re not much bigger than that cutoff point…”

“I know Dad, but I’m sure it’s done now. Trust me, she learned her lesson…”

I sensed there was more to the story, but we arrived at the restaurant and Megan came around to get my backpack and me. None of the others had arrived yet, but we went inside to get a table. “How many?” the hostess asked Grandpa.

“Five adults and one highchair please,” he told her.

“It’ll be about ten minutes,” she told him.

“That’s fine,” he said.

“Dad I’m going to go change Stacy,” she told him.

“Kay,” he said and I held tight as she carried me into the ladies restroom. A mother was just opening a little boys diaper up on the changing table then. I looked away and looked at Megan’s face as we waited for the changing table to become available.

“What a good baby boy in his wet diapee!” the lady baby talked to him, “I still haven’t decided if you’ll stay a boy though. If you don’t make mommy a present by the time we get home like we talked about then I might just decide a little girl like her would be more fun! Think of the pretty dresses you could wear!”

The poor little was crying at that point and a quick glance back showed that he definitely had one of those damn inflating pacifiers in his mouth. The diaper she fastened around his waist was a pink princess one and I felt bad for the poor man being tortured. He looked to be in his thirties and terrified of his fate. She put a boys shirt and pants back on him before saying, “All yours,” to Megan.

Megan pulled a changing mat out of my backpack and laid it down before putting me on top of it. As she lifted my skirt up and pulled the diaper open the lady took a look at me and said to her little, “Just think if you had those parts instead. I wouldn’t have to worry about you peeing in my face anymore…”

I blushed and put my thumb in my mouth hoping to hide from reality just then. Thankfully she walked out and I had a dry diaper on quickly, “What a bitch!” Megan said as she finished up.

I nodded in agreement as she washed her hands and held me next to the sink to do the same. Outside we found everyone else had just arrived and were being seated with Amanda on one side of me and Megan on the other at long table. Fred sat next to Amanda opposite of her dad, and Granny sat opposite Amanda. “Happy Birthday Sis!” Megan said as we sat down. She handed her a small present to add to a small pile at the end of the table. Mine, a bag I knew had to be from Fred, and another bag from her mom already sat there.

“Who’s the birthday girl?” The waitress asked when she came.

“My Mommy,” I told her and pointed at Amanda.

“Wow!” The waitress said patronizingly to me, “How old do you think she is?”

“Don’t you know you never ask how old a lady is?” I responded.

“Smart little girl,” she told me with a smile. “Of course a little girl like you doesn’t need to trouble yourself over big numbers, huh?”

I just turned my head and looked away from her then so I didn’t say anything I would regret.

Of course as a little in a highchair, the condescending waitress certainly wasn’t going to give me a menu, so I looked over Amanda’s. In the end I decided to share a fried steak plate with Megan. “My niece and I’ll be sharing,” Megan said after she ordered, “would you please bring a plate for her when you bring my food?”

“Sure thing hon, I know that little baby girl probably can’t eat all that much!” She paused, “You sure you don’t need me to tell the chef to puree it?”

“We’re sure,” Amanda said with a bit a hiss.

I turned red, but endured until she was gone and we all talked about other things. Cassie and Chloe had been invited, per the family rules, but had chosen not to because they couldn’t find any babysitters. I assumed that none of them wanted to put up with the abusive parents…

When everyone finished eating they began passing Amanda the presents one at a time. She opened Megan’s small box first and pulled out a classy purple stylus that featured an Asian butterfly design hand painted all along it. It was really pretty, and from Amanda’s ‘wow’ I guessed it was something she appreciated too! She hugged Megan with a thank you before opening her parent’s gift. Inside was a charm bracelet with two hearts tagged onto it with Bella and my names on it. She wiped away tears and said, “Thank you,” to both of them.

I could just see Fred on the other side of Amanda, and noticed he was squirming on the other side and I wondered if their gifts had just been duplicated. “Great minds think alike,” he said as she opened up the bag and a long necklace box. Inside was a necklace with two hollowed out heart pieces that had a single jewel apiece, and our names engraved on each of them.

She wiped more tears, but turned over and hugged him, “Thank you Fred, I love them both,” she said.

It was time for her to open up the box then and get mine. “That last ones from Stacy?” Granny asked.

“Yes, and she did a good job of getting me to not know what it was. I think she even enlisted a certain holographic AI to distract me yesterday?” She smirked at me.

I put the most angelic face together and said, “Mommy I would neeeever do that!”

She reached over and tickled my stomach, “I can’t wait to see what it is.”

She pulled at the wrapping paper and then opened up the box to pull out the picture. I heard breaths catch all around me as they saw it. “Oh my god, that’s beautiful!” Amanda’s Mom said.

“How on earth did you make that?” Megan asked me incredulously.

Amanda just had tears fall then and picked me up out of the highchair to hold me tight. “Thank you Stacy,” she said.

“Somehow we’ll be a family again,” I told her.

She just squeezed me tighter for a while before asking, “Really… how in the world did you do that?”

I giggled “It’s just programming, it wasn’t difficult… It just took some time,” I told her.

The waitress appeared with a birthday dessert for Amanda and said, “Wow, that is beautiful! Where did you buy that?”

Amanda squeezed me, “my daughter made it for me,” she said.

The waitress looked at Megan, “Surely you aren’t old enough for this girl to be your little girl?”

Everyone at the table laughed and I looked to see both Megan and Amanda turning red. “She’s not her daughter, that’s her baby sister. She’s talking about her little girl in her lap.”

The lady looked at me like I had thirty eyes or something then, but said, “Well, you’re definitely talented.”

Everyone sang Happy Birthday before Amanda blew out a candle on the dessert. Somehow I guessed her wish without ever asking her. ‘I wonder if everyone at the table shares a wish if it is more likely to come true?’ I thought to myself with a sigh.

She was nice and shared a few bites of her dessert with Megan and me, before everyone decided it was time to go home. Amanda had donned both the bracelet and the necklace while we sat at the table. I looked at Bella’s name dangling in front of me sadly as she carried me to the car. My diaper was wet, but she decided to wait until we got home to change it, sparing me another encounter with crazy amazons in the bathroom. Once we were home she carried me straight to the nursery while Fred gathered everything from the car.

As she changed me, “I don’t think I’ve ever received a more thoughtful gift Stacy,” she told me. “Not to mention one that’s probably worth a small fortune. Really, how did you actually make that? That wasn’t just simple programming!”

My rear was up in the air with a wipe on it making it a bit awkward, but I answered, “I used a depth mapping software to determine distances to the focal point of the photo. After that it was a few equations to pull the figures out far enough, yet leave the background distant. Then it was really just a matter of coming up with the shape for the printer and using the right colors on the top coat of each layer.”

“You should make more things like that… You could become a famous artist selling artwork like that.”

“Surely someone else already does that on a regular basis?” I paused, “I got the idea last weekend in the art gallery.”

She shook her head, “That was done by hand and didn’t look nearly as good.”

I had thought it looked awesome myself, but I wondered if that was just a mothers pride saying that. Amanda changed me into a cute romper before she carried me back downstairs, where Fred was already hanging the picture in the most prominent place in the living room. Once it was hung they held me in a hug and we all stared at it together for a long while. Eventually we sat down and watched a movie on the couch before she bathed me and nursed me to sleep.

FOR ONCE THERE was supposed to be a quiet weekend for us. I had studying and homework to do, but not much else was planned.

Amanda came into my nursery and leaned down to check my diaper where I was at in front of my computer, “Let’s change that diaper before it leaks?”

I looked down and realized it was indeed much more soaked than I had realized. When I woke up I had enjoyed a nursing session from her before breakfast, along with a latte bottle… It apparently made its way through! As she carried me to the changing table I reflected that it wasn’t so much that I lost the feeling over going the past month-and-a-half, sd much as I just got in the habit of going and not caring. ‘Potty training after a few more years of diapers may be difficult,’ I admitted.

She pulled the snaps of the romper she’d dressed me in open and wiped me clean, and taped me into a new diaper quickly. “I need to go get groceries Stacy, do you want to come?”

“Is Daddy staying home?” I asked.

She nodded, “He’s working in his office on some paperwork, so you can stay if you want…”

“I’ll stay here,” I told her.

“You shouldn’t just play on the computer all day you know…” She told me.

I sighed, “I know, but… I don’t like grocery stores here…”

The last time I had been at the grocery store I had seen four separate newly kidnapped littles being paraded to the diaper aisle, three more littles being pushed around in messy diapers while their ‘mommies’ told them that if they were good they’d get changed that night, and five other Amazons took the time to get their jollies on me when they figured out I was a little. That wasn’t including the poor ten or eleven year-old Amazon girl was paraded in just her wet pants to the diaper aisle, spanked, and promptly diapered in front of the entire store. I felt terrible for her as it looked like several of her classmates had been taking pictures and videos of the whole thing… I still didn’t understand how that wasn’t a case for police or CPS to be involved!

No, I most definitely did not like Amazon grocery stores!

She looked at me but nodded, “That last trip was a little brutal…”

“Thanks for understanding,” I hugged her as she sat me up after snapping my romper back shut.

“You’re welcome,” she said and sat me down on the ground. “I’ll be back in a little while then. Behave!”

“Yes Mommy!” I told her with a smile and watched as she walked downstairs.

Avoiding the grocery store hell also meant I had time to work on my other project. Knowing for certain that Fred was down the hallway meant I could get started, but I just about had a heart attack as I started to stand to move and he appeared.

“Stacy I need to go mow the lawn, do you need anything?” he asked me while simultaneously holding a bottle of juice out to me.

“I should be good Daddy!” I told him.

“You want to come downstairs with me?”

“No thank you, I have my toys in here,” I smiled at him as I took the bottle. I took a nurse from it as he turned around and made sure the baby gate was latched to my room. As soon as I heard his footsteps past the stairs, I moved to the closet and pulled out my project from yesterday. I placed the parts on the ground and then dug through some of my original backpacks pockets, finding a small multi-tool that I had almost forgotten I brought. Then I pulled the Switch from my bag and got to work on the weapon inside. I carefully pulled out the small lead slugs from each of the bullets in the clip. I was able to then carefully replace them with my new custom made projectiles. ‘I just hope these work if I need them...’ I thought to myself while fiddling with it.

There were definitely moments where I wasn’t sure a bullet was going to go into the casing, and one collapsed before I got it loaded, but I made progress fairly quickly. I had just finished up filling up the slugs and placed the switch back in my bag when Amanda came home. I opened up a window of my project for her class before she came in. “How’s the homework going?” She asked.

I shrugged, “Okay I guess…”

“Want to go for a swim?” She asked, “We’re supposed to get a cold front in next week and it’ll probably be your last chance to swim in our pool until spring?”

I saved my work and jumped up, “Please!”

Fred joined us in the pool that afternoon after finishing the lawn. Mainly the two of them watched as I counted three-hundred laps swimming back and forth in their pool. When I finished I was exhausted, but felt relaxed, turning to float on my back gently by Amanda. She smiled down at me and then suddenly dove for me and initiated a tickle attack. “No…” I squealed after several moments of torture.

“You done swimming fish?”

“I’m a dolphin,” I stuck my tongue out at her.

She poked my nose and then carried me out of the pool then. “Thirsty?”

I nodded and happily accepted the option to nurse from her. As I sucked at her nipple I couldn’t help but feel loved and comfortable. Since we had resumed my nursing a few weeks ago I hadn’t had many problems from her milk. I did tend to have some looser stools if I nursed too much on one day, five or more times we discovered seemed to be a real problem point, but otherwise I maintained my control with a few times and was able to just enjoy the very soothing act of nursing from her. I fell asleep nursing her second breast after all of the activity and the milk hit my system.

I woke up from my nap just before dinner and checked my phone for text messages. I saw one from Meg, “Hey Stacy, I’m lonely,” that she’d sent just a few minutes before.

I wiped the sleep out of my eyes and responded, “What about hanging out with Laura?”

“Her nest is grounded for some reason,” she replied.

“That stinks,” I said. I really wanted to type sucks, but another little had her texts searched the week before and had multiple demerits awarded for her language… Not to mention the very painful spanking that she had told us all about on the last day she’d been an a college student. The poopy diaper in seminar class had finished her demerits…

I thought for a second, “Mommy?” I called.

She appeared a moment later, “Yes Stacy?”

“Do you think we could get Meg to come over for the night?”

“Why wouldn’t Megan be able to come over?” She asked confused.

“Not your sister Megan, my little friend Meg,” I told her.

“Oh…” she said thoughtfully. “Is that the one that is the only one left in her nest?”

I nodded, “The one you helped save that day too…”

She grimaced, “I don’t know if they would let her or not…” a moment later she pulled her phone out and asked, “What’s her nest mothers name?”

I passed that along to her and she made a call on her phone. “Hi, Jackie?” she paused, “This is Amanda Westerfield. How are you doing?”

I listened to the conversation for a few moments before she got to the point, “My daughter Stacy was wondering if one of her friends could come over for a sleepover tonight?”

“Yes, I’ll make sure that both little girls are in bed by their curfew time,” she told me and winked at me. “You’ll call her nest mother and let her know?” she said with a smile, “Thanks!” and hung up.

“Well let’s get you into your uniform real quick and go pick up your friend?” She suggested.

Meg was in disbelief when I told her that we’d be coming for her. She’d just responded with, ‘OMG, THANK YOU!!!!’  We had to go to the dorm to pick her up, but I was glad her room was on a different floor than my nest. Especially if there was a punishment being meted out there…

At her doorway I could see places where names had been removed from the door and all that remained was Meg’s. It was almost a surprise to see her room looked so empty, but definitely a surprise when I realized her nest mother was the one that had been such a witch to Megan when she picked me up. ‘Poor girl…’ I thought to myself. It really was surprising she was still free of any demerits.

“Hi, I’m Professor Westerfield,” Amanda said while holding my hand at the doorway to the nest mother. She was standing there looking at Meg with a small suitcase.

“Hi, Dean Sanders said you were here to take Meg. I’ll enjoy the night off! Thanks for babysitting her for the night!”

“Umm… You’re welcome,” Amanda said curtly. “You ready?” She asked Meg.

“Yes Professor Westerfield,” she said contritely. I could tell she was nervous right then about going home with an Amazon. It was everything you were not supposed to do after all!

“Thank you for getting me!” She told me with a hug once we were clear of her room.

“You’re welcome,” I told her and returned the hug, “I just hope Laura isn’t mad that I didn’t take her home first…”

“She’s not in any condition to go this weekend…” she told me with a whisper, “I’ll tell you about it when we get to your house.”

“Okay,” I told her.

She walked beside me and Amanda followed us both to the car. Amanda wasted no time in picking me up and putting me in my rear-facing car seat, “That diaper needs changed when we get home,” she told me.

I nodded, “Okay.”

“Come on Meg, I have another car seat on the other side,” she told her and then picked her up to put her into Bella’s car seat. We both teared up for a second when we looked at each other, but Amanda didn’t say anything as she picked her up to buckle her into the car seat.

“Rear facing?” She did ask once the door shut.

“You’re shorter than Bella was, it’s safer,” I told her in the moment before Amanda had her door open.

She grimaced but looked at me through the mirror and screen that was on the seat above us. “Thank you again for getting me,” Meg told Amanda when she started driving.

“You’re welcome Meg, I think you’re probably a little bit safe now though. If your nest mother loses you she won’t be able to continue to have her own nest, right?”

I looked over at Meg who was shaking her head, “She would just double up with another nest mother. They take turns each week on certain nights. I think some of them prefer it… But she has a good thing going with just me to take care of and I think she’s inherently lazy. She’ll probably hold out for us being on our own as long as she can.”

I nodded at that, “I know Megan doesn’t like Meg’s nest mother,” I told Amanda. I told her about the incident from a few weeks back and she nodded.

We were home soon though and Amanda said, “Okay girls, diaper changes first, then you two can stay up for a while in your room Stacy or watch a movie downstairs.”

“How about a movie?” I asked Meg.

“Those aren’t safe though…?” she said.

“The ones we have to pick from are,” Amanda assured her, “I won’t expose Stacy to any hypnosis if at all possible,” she added.

“Okay,” she said, “that sounds like fun!”

Amanda picked her up out of her car seat first and sat her on the ground. I heard her give her the backpack she’d brought and the small suitcase before coming over to my side and picking me up too. She didn’t put me down though, instead motioning for Meg to follow us inside. She clambered up the stairs awkwardly behind us with her rolling suitcase and stopped and stared at the sight of the nursery.

“Whoa…” she said.

I looked down at her as Amanda sat me down on the changing table, “Yeah, but it’s pretty, right?” I said truthfully.

“Yes it is I guess,” she said and stepped into the room.

I blushed as Amanda changed me as Meg looked on, but watched her blush more a second later. “Come on Meg, I said diapers earlier, I know that you’re soaked too,” she told her.

“Umm… okay, thanks,” she said.

“Do you want some of your diapers or one of the ones I have that will fit you?”

“Umm… what do you have? The dorm’s aren’t that comfortable?”

“I have a regular Pamper, or a thick little’s diaper?”

“The Pamper?” She said as Amanda lifted her bottom up in the air.

“Okay,” she said, “Oh dear… did you change yourself earlier?”

Meg’s whole body blushed but she shook her head, “No, my nest mother did…”

“She didn’t wipe very good, you have a bit of a rash coming on here dear. Do you want me to put some ointment on for you?”

I heard a whimpered, “Please…” from her.

Fortunately for both of us diaper changes were done and Amanda left us alone for a moment after closing the gate. “So you sleep in the crib?” she asked.

I shook my head, “No, the bed is mine. The crib was originally… but Bella took it when they adopted her.”

“What’s…” she started but shook her head.

“What’s what?” I asked her turning around to look at her staring at the room.

She held her hands out, “What’s it like… being the baby?”

I sighed, “I’m probably the wrong person to ask?” I told her, “Amanda and Fred are amazingly kind compared to what most people would be. I got really lucky with them…”

“But still, you have to have done pretty much everything from what you told me?”

I shrugged, “Well yeah… I guess the demeaning looks when you’re anywhere, the mean treatment from bigs, etc. really isn’t much different than what you probably already get. It’s embarrassing to use your diaper and have it changed in public… but again you’ve already been there?”

She nodded.

“It takes getting used to and at a certain point you have to accept that it’s considered normal for you to be babied, and then just let go of that embarrassment. Bella told me she had pretty much always known at some point she would be adopted…” I shrugged, “I’m not going to lie and say that I don’t appreciate being cuddled and every need taken care of sometimes though?”

She nodded, “You’re right… it’s inevitable unfortunately.”

“What happened to Laura and our nest?” I asked.

She smirked, “Well apparently someone decided it would be a good idea to spike the nest mother’s food with laxatives…”

“And it was one of them?”

She shrugged, “I personally think it might have been my nest mother… She laughed an awful lot about it.” She paused, “Anyway, they were all given suppositories last night, early bedtimes for a month, grounded in their room except class and a quick trip to the dining hall together… it’s pretty bad.”

“That sucks,” I told her.

Amanda came back right then, “Stacy…” she warned me on the language, before she led us downstairs for dinner. She gave Meg the option of just using some books as a booster seat, but she chose instead to use the high chair. She declined the bib and bottle though, taking a sippy cup without a word against it. She seemed surprised to see me eating my own food by myself through dinner. Not long after finishing I was sat down to stand next to her on the floor, and about to go get comfortable in the living room when I felt the need to poop.

I walked to the potty that was sitting there and grimaced that it would be in front of Meg, but pulled the tabs of the pamper loose and sat down to poop. “Good girl,” Amanda said and patted my head as she walked towards the sink. She helped wipe me up before gathering me in her arms to take me upstairs. “Fred, can you clean out her potty?”

“Sure sweetie,” he said.

“Speaking of potty, do you need to Meg?”

She blushed and said, “I already went…”

“Well come on then, let’s get you in a dry diaper, before you two have your slumber party.”

She nodded and came upstairs with us. Amanda changed me into a princess diaper then and used another on Meg. “What pajamas did you bring?” she asked her. The short set she brought wouldn’t fit over the thicker diaper so she ended up using one of Bella’s footed sleepers on her instead. I was dressed in the matching one and we went downstairs to watch the movie.

“Okay you two, please give me your phones so no one can know you’re still awake,” she told us both with a smile.

I nodded and encouraged Meg to give hers up. Amanda and Fred gave us some space then as the movie started and we lay next to each other on the floor looking at the screen.

“Do you think I’ll get lucky enough to have nice parents like yours?” She asked me suddenly as an alien blew up in the movie.

I shrugged, “I don’t know. Hopefully you can graduate first?”

She nodded, “I hope so.”

We talked about some parts of being adopted for a while, and I made sure she knew it wasn’t all fun and games. I told her about my ‘cousins’ and all of the terrible things that had been done to them. She seemed to think it was partly their fault for not being ‘good’ and ‘accepting’ it. She felt like things always went worse for those that fought it.

When the movie ended she was already asleep so Amanda carried her upstairs. “Her diaper should last through the morning,” she told me.

To my surprise though upstairs Meg woke up in a bit of a panic, “Put me down! Put me down!!!” she cried.

Amanda did to her surprise and she figured out where she was and turned red.

“I’m sorry, I…”

“Don’t apologize, I understand,” Amanda said. “How about we change that diaper then get you both tucked into bed?”

She nodded and the diaper that had been possible to last was clearly no longer so as I could smell the poop. “I figure you can have Stacy’s bed and she can have the crib tonight,” Amanda told her as she redressed her.

“Actually…” Meg said.

“Actually?” I asked.

“Can I just use the crib, and Stacy sleeps in her own bed?”

I watched Amanda smile, “Sure,” she told her and put her in the crib and pulled a blanket over her. “Good night,” she told her.

I wasn’t changed right then as I think she knew I would be wetter soon. Amanda sat down in the rocking chair and whispered, “Do you want to do this tonight? We can wait?”

I nodded and whispered back, “If nothing else she’s wondering about it…” I told her while noting the eyes watching us through the bars of the crib.

As soon as she presented me with a breast I stopped caring that a friend was in the room – all that mattered was sucking on the nipple and feeling it leak milk into my mouth with every suck. I must have been tired because I barely remembered being burped and switched.

MEG SEEMED DIFFERENT after everything the next morning. She shook her head at my latte bottle, but more than anything I felt like she was probably envious of my family. If it wasn’t for Bella’s kidnapping I might have suggested Amanda and Fred think about adopting her, but there was no way with as raw as everyone’s emotions were to even think about it. Just having another girl sitting in Bella’s highchair sent my emotions for a rollercoaster ride. We dropped her off at the university just before noon so she could eat at the dining hall, and then we went to our traditional Sunday meal at Amanda’s parents.

There you could feel the palatable loss strongly in the bonds of the family. As much as I hated Chloe and Cassie, they at least had the good sense to not mess with me the past couple of weekends. Their horror over their sisters little being kidnapped was genuine; apparently the fear of it happening to them was strong! I still had to watch though in horror the things they did to their littles each time. At least the baby food Neville was getting hadn’t been pushed to such extremes again. He was mostly getting spaghetti or beef stew baby food jars when I saw him each time. Amanda had mentioned that her mom had spoken with Cassie and urged her to stop becoming a monster…

Before I knew it Monday was there and Amanda walked me to my Calculus class. “Megan said she may have some trouble making it back over here today to take you to Jennings. I’m going to try and get over here from my department meeting, but if I don’t be careful going to class,” she told me. “Walk with someone if you can…”

I nodded, “Yes Mommy,” I told her at the door of the class.

“See you later,” she told me and gave me a hug, “I love you,” she added.

I looked up and said, “I love you too Mommy,” meaning it fully. She wasn’t my real mom, but she was definitely the next best thing!

She patted my padded rear and sent me into my class where I sat down and waited for the professor to start. When he did he said, “I graded all of your tests over the weekend,” he began drawing a bell curve on the board. “The worst grade was a thirty-three percent,” he said making a mark. “The best grade was a hundred percent,” he said making another mark. “The second best test grade was an eighty-three percent.” My heart sank as he basically explained where the grades fell and how he was grading the test. “Normally I would add points to the highest grade until it was a hundred, then add that across the board.” I grimaced knowing the 100 would mess with that, “Because of the perfect score that wouldn’t work. So I’m going to instead take and subtract the second highest score from that hundred, and divide that by two. That means you all get a bump of eight-and-a-half percent on your grades.”

“Why’d you draw a bell curve then?” A student asked.

“To show you that if I graded this test on a bell curve the how many of you would end up failing. Now if you’ll all take your tablets out I’ll send you back your graded tests.” He pressed a button on his tablet and my test appeared on my tablet graded with a hundred percent.

I smiled at that.

All around me everyone started having hushed conversations about what they got. Eventually Kaileigh asked, “Umm… sir… I thought you said someone got a hundred?”

“Yes they did,” he told her.

“Who was it, none of us got it…”

I smirked when he looked at me, “Why that would be Ms. Westerfield there,” he nodded to me.

“What?!?” I heard various versions of amazement and jealousy.

“You heard right, she’s one of the brightest students I’ve had through this class. Before her test the highest grade on this particular test was a ninety before the curve.”

I could feel the stares through the rest of the class as he moved onto the next material. I took notes as class went on and completed any problems he put up on the board before he had finished explaining them since it was still review for me. I was glad that I was still ahead of where the class was going, and made up my mind to start working ahead in the book on my own. I didn’t want to lose that edge!

Leaving class I didn’t see Megan or Amanda around and made the call to just walk to class by myself. I’d done it a few times in the last week since things seemed to have calmed down, but it still felt like the first times I was allowed to do stuff alone as a real kid. I kept my eyes out as I walked towards the Jennings building. I was halfway there when I looked up to see a surprised look on a face that took me a moment to recognize. “Stacy?”

“Hi Doctor Nimitz,” I said cordially to him.

“You’re out here on your own?” He asked, “Where’s your Mommy?”

I shrugged, “department meeting or something. I’m on my way to class,” I said.

“You shouldn’t be on your own, you should at least have a babysitter,” he said walking in front of me to stop my progress going to class.

“I’m on the university grounds, it’s just like going between classes at any other high school or junior high school. As long as I’m on school grounds I’m being watched,” I said.

I noticed a few littles were nervously walking well around us. “Be that as it may be, I feel like I should at least walk with you…”

“If you insist,” I said and began walking towards the building. I remembered back to him being another option instead of Amanda and Fred for foster parents, and was very glad I hadn’t picked them. There was just something about him that gave me a bad vibe back then and when I’d met him for a physical before. My sense of not being able to trust him continued to grow and I tried to keep an eye out as we walked towards Jennings, being very glad that it was a public walk with lots of people around.

Just before we got to the building though I felt a stinging sensation on my arm and looked up to see Dr. Nimitz putting something back in his pocket.

The world spun and I felt hands catch me before I collapsed, saying “Gotcha!”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had to put a change in pace here with the storyline, felt needed to move things ahead. The next chapter is written, and there’s I think one more plus an epilogue after that. Could be two more after the next one depending on how I end things off… but I definitely have to bring this to a close. It’s already going to be split into 3 or 4 books I think when I get around to actually editing it down. 342,000 words where I’m at right now ending the chapter after this! 

Please leave a comment/like to let me know what you think, I appreciate those of you who comment on each chapter! It helps motivate me - and I can use all the motivation I can get as I near the end here! Thanks for reading!

• Like 12
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

The next chapter is written, and there’s I think one more plus an epilogue after that. Could be two more after the next one depending on how I end things off… but I definitely have to bring this to a close.

That few chapters left could either bode badly or well for Stacey. Here's hoping for a happy ending! And 342,000 words? That's crazy! Thanks for all of your hard work thus far. It's been a wild ride.