LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

I really enjoyed this story. I should've read it back when you were posting it. 

I have a question.  You mentioned a few times about amazons going into ediqut schools. Do they all eventually get shrunk and adopted or after a time get potty trained and released? I noticed there wasn't any amazon woman dressed as babies walking around or with diapers hanging below their skirts or getting their diapers changed. 

I was wondering what magenta did to that one nest mother that tried to "help" her out and what happened to Stacy's nest mother after she got laxatives slipped to her?

On 9/30/2020 at 8:40 AM, Guilend said:

I have a question.  You mentioned a few times about amazons going into ediqut schools. Do they all eventually get shrunk and adopted or after a time get potty trained and released? I noticed there wasn't any amazon woman dressed as babies walking around or with diapers hanging below their skirts or getting their diapers changed. 

I was wondering what magenta did to that one nest mother that tried to "help" her out and what happened to Stacy's nest mother after she got laxatives slipped to her?

I'm sorry but I have no idea of what you are saying about amazon's being sent to the schools.  I may know almost as much about this story than anyone other than BabySofia and there are only two mentions of amazons stunk to littles.  One was the daycare worker and the other the doctor after the trial.  And no one comes out of the schools as anything but a drooling baby for life. 

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm sorry but I have no idea of what you are saying about amazon's being sent to the schools.  I may know almost as much about this story than anyone other than BabySofia and there are only two mentions of amazons stunk to littles.  One was the daycare worker and the other the doctor after the trial.  And no one comes out of the schools as anything but a drooling baby for life.

Those are the two I was referring to as being shrunk down to littles. However the stewardess went into the school and took like i think two weeks or something to escape so i was just wondering if she hadn't escaped would she had been shrunk down to little size and adopted out or would she have been adopted out as an amazon sized baby? Or just stayed at the school permanently as a baby? I am guessing after they found her in wet panties and the police mentioned putting her in a diaper that she was sent back to that school.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Those are the two I was referring to as being shrunk down to littles. However the stewardess went into the school and took like i think two weeks or something to escape so i was just wondering if she hadn't escaped would she had been shrunk down to little size and adopted out or would she have been adopted out as an amazon sized baby? Or just stayed at the school permanently as a baby? I am guessing after they found her in wet panties and the police mentioned putting her in a diaper that she was sent back to that school.

I remembered that to, but not sure she was an amazon.  She was 2 feet shorter than Amanda so she may have been a mid and they are babied to if they show the need for it.  

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

remembered that to, but not sure she was an amazon.  She was 2 feet shorter than Amanda so she may have been a mid and they are babied to if they show the need for it.  

I was just mainly curious if there were any Amazon's forced to wear and use diapers like a baby while remaining amazon size. It would be so embarrassing to be an Amazon and get your diaper changed next to a little.

2 hours ago, Guilend said:

I was just mainly curious if there were any Amazon's forced to wear and use diapers like a baby while remaining amazon size. It would be so embarrassing to be an Amazon and get your diaper changed next to a little.

There is at least one story with an ab/dl amazon who who secretly wants to be a baby. :)

I also thought it would be embarrassing for an Amazon women that tried to give a little something to make them wet or mess themself and without knowing it the little snuck the drugged food or drink to the amazon or forced the amazon to eat or drink it by getting the Amazon into a position where if they refused it would be a dead give away and end up wetting or messing themself and their boss forces them to wear and use diapers at work for a week or two and have to work their way back to big girl panties and either have to sit in their wet or messy diapers till an adult checks them and changes them or they're forced to either find a coworker, their boss or have to go to the company's daycare and tell them that they pee peed and poopied on their diapers like a big baby just to get it checked and changed.

25 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

There is at least one story with an ab/dl amazon who who secretly wants to be a baby. :)

Which one? If you're talking about mine, I haven't been able to get back into writing it lol. I did start writing another one last night about an Amazon women going to a university that has a diaper and humiliation fetish and tries to keep it a secret knowing if the wrong amazon finds out she'll be in a lot of trouble and danger.

On 9/30/2020 at 7:40 AM, Guilend said:

From the original tale that PrincessPottyPants wrote there was a clear use of a shrink ray to shrink the one character (Might have been Bremmer's sister? I don't recall since I haven't gone back to the original in a while). There's also the 'Don't Trust Amazons' tale that was brought up, and one of the alternate endings of The Promise also used the premise. (I'm curious to see which is used in the rewrite - haven't had time to go back there) The original also had a teen Amazon hanging out with the little friends that she made in the store. 

I presume that given that society she may have been encouraged to wear some protective undergarments at the time. I haven't honestly ever sketched that out that far when I was writing. I'm still working my way back through editing the last of the books that I have created from this original. I'll try and remember more when I get back to that section.

Anything is possible since the dimension is 'Every diaper story ever rolled into one.'

after the last story you made, I've only followed two stories about diaper dimensional, even though they don't publish chapters as constantly as your stories, they're good but I'm still waiting for an excellent story as you've got us used to

On 10/7/2020 at 5:38 AM, Panther Cub said:

Question. How tall are Amazons on average? And how much do they, again on average, weigh?

Sorry I'm just seeing this. I worked some crazy hours this week. I would say for me Amazons average about 9.5' tall in my calculations. Down to about 8 feet would be equivalent of a 5' tall adult in our dimension. Megan is a probably actually more of a betweener, but her parents being Amazons have kind of kept her more thought of on the Amazon side of things. 

I base all of my stories off the idea that their dimension is running on a size multiplier of 1.6 that seems to keep things consistent. I created these growth charts based off of our dimension. (CDC - Blue text is our world, Green text is Amazon)

AmazonGrowthChart.thumb.jpg.a6f667bc3559b66f952456f45f5ddb62.jpg

On 10/7/2020 at 9:57 AM, Renly said:

after the last story you made, I've only followed two stories about diaper dimensional, even though they don't publish chapters as constantly as your stories, they're good but I'm still waiting for an excellent story as you've got us used to

Honestly I think you have it with 'Unfair' right now. Great story that I've seen up through where Personalias is on his Patreon. 

For my part right now I'm editing Exchanged into 3 books (Exchanged, Little Hope, and Alterations) and posting them on Wattpad. I'm on the third book now with posting. Due to my work schedule I won't probably have anything new out here again until late spring if I had to guess. I really do try and normally have things completed before I begin posting, so it could be a year out still too. 

Glad you enjoyed what I've written, but be patient with me.:)

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I base all of my stories off the idea that their dimension is running on a size multiplier of 1.6 that seems to keep things consistent.

I remember going through sizing stuff when I was working on Legal Issue, and I ended up with a much larger multiplier for exactly the reason you're showing with your chart.  

An average human adult would *not* be the size of an Amazon infant according to your multiplier - even people in the 5' range would still be big 3-year-olds or average-sized 4-year-olds, never mind someone 6 feet tall. 

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

I remember going through sizing stuff when I was working on Legal Issue, and I ended up with a much larger multiplier for exactly the reason you're showing with your chart.  

An average human adult would *not* be the size of an Amazon infant according to your multiplier - even people in the 5' range would still be big 3-year-olds or average-sized 4-year-olds, never mind someone 6 feet tall. 

That's part of why I keep shrinking my characters when they come in the dimension. You're right about it. The bigger issue on my chart that I noticed just now really is less the height than it is the weight. At some point I may go back and mess with this again. What did you end up going with?

20 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

That's part of why I keep shrinking my characters when they come in the dimension. You're right about it. The bigger issue on my chart that I noticed just now really is less the height than it is the weight. At some point I may go back and mess with this again. What did you end up going with?

I'd have to go back and reference my notes, really.  I just remember thinking that 9 feet wasn't enough, because of this growth chart problem.  If they view humans as babies, then humans would have to be tiny enough to pass as babies, otherwise the trope doesn't make sense.  

20 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I'd have to go back and reference my notes, really.  I just remember thinking that 9 feet wasn't enough, because of this growth chart problem.  If they view humans as babies, then humans would have to be tiny enough to pass as babies, otherwise the trope doesn't make sense.  

If you ever do come across it let me know. It's something I might consider correcting issues in my works later on. (Though the idea of finding every height reference seems rather daunting when I think about it!)

20 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

If you ever do come across it let me know. It's something I might consider correcting issues in my works later on. (Though the idea of finding every height reference seems rather daunting when I think about it!)

I mean, it's fine.  As I look at that chart, if you moved 120 down to where 64 is right now on the right side (3rd percentile for adult Amazons), that puts 60 inches at 32 over on the left, which would be 3rd percentile for a 2-year-old.  

All of a sudden, the chart works perfectly.  Also puts your multiplier at a fairly easy to calculate 1.875x

As an addendum - your main character here, who got shrunk below 5 feet, actually DOES look like a very, very young Amazon baby. 

31 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I mean, it's fine.  As I look at that chart, if you moved 120 down to where 64 is right now on the right side (3rd percentile for adult Amazons), that puts 60 inches at 32 over on the left, which would be 3rd percentile for a 2-year-old.  

All of a sudden, the chart works perfectly.  Also puts your multiplier at a fairly easy to calculate 1.875x

As an addendum - your main character here, who got shrunk below 5 feet, actually DOES look like a very, very young Amazon baby. 

Thanks for the feedback and conversation here! 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you are still reading comments on this story.  I have 2 questions about the last 2 chapters, when the DA came over and Stacy wanted the deal they had to wait for the federal deal to be made, Stacy spent that time working on homework.  How did she work on her homework without her tablet since it was in her backpack and she needed Amanda to give it to her after the deal was made.  The second when she got back home and dealt with Kraft with her phone how did it work in her home dimension? 

On 10/19/2020 at 4:37 PM, Baby Billy said:

I don't know if you are still reading comments on this story.  I have 2 questions about the last 2 chapters, when the DA came over and Stacy wanted the deal they had to wait for the federal deal to be made, Stacy spent that time working on homework.  How did she work on her homework without her tablet since it was in her backpack and she needed Amanda to give it to her after the deal was made.  The second when she got back home and dealt with Kraft with her phone how did it work in her home dimension? 

I'll look at it on the rewrite I'm doing right now. 

On 10/23/2020 at 5:51 PM, BabyJilly_S said:

Just wanted to say thanks for a wonderful story

I  really enjoy the diaper Dimension and am very grateful for you sharing your art.

Thank you for your comment! :)

37 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Just one more thing ro say I really love the new book cover?

Which one? The third Book? Glad you like it. Took me a while to settle on something. I ended up settling on a depiction of a neuron in the brain with an electrical signal as the basis there. 

13 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I'm sorry I mean at the start of the completed work on this site of the blackboard with the writing.  I thought you were usung that as a book cover. 

Got it, there's three covers now for the three books.

862841210_ExchangedBook1.thumb.jpg.049347715e19565a773b44bd5196b5f8.jpg

Book 2

1326304469_ExchangedArt-Book2.thumb.jpg.690288beb82dd38492391e8fb7bf47e4.jpg

Book 3

1312140649_ExchangedArt-Book3.thumb.jpg.6da66bf12264a818ed653be5c36c54b0.jpg

• Like 1