LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

An ambitious project comes to a close.  You executed your vision on this mammoth scale.  Well done, Sofia.  

My personal take:  Your plot concepts and world-building are really strong, though I do think you got caught up in the tech toys a bit much.  That's probably more personal bias than anything else; I'm not much of a sci-fi person, and this definitely felt more sci-fi than drama.  

It was a wild and crazy ride, though.  Great job. :) 

As someone who has a professional programmer background, I really enjoyed the emphasis on tech toys and programming. I agree with everything else you said though!

Also I think I figured why thing shrink!!!

giphy.gif

"it's another dimension"

Exactly

and I hypothesize more accurately another universe......

So imagine if you will that our universe exists in a sea of quantum foam, along with all other universes. Everything that was, is, could, and shall be. But instead of physical coordinates things could be described by there energy state....

See where I'm going with this?

So Imagine if you will our universe is at an energy state called "X" and the diaper dimension is at a higher energy level "Ᾰ"

In order to get from energy level X to energy level alpha you need move the "X" object to an energy level matching "Ᾰ". In other words you have to add energy to effect a state change....

X+Y="Ᾰ"

where Y = difference in energy

Wannatripbaby

"And that energy has to cone from somewhere? I.e. their mass?"

Exactly !!

Somehow part of the object's mass is converted to energy and when they return....

Energy is converted back to mass....

Actually I bet if you were to compare the spectra from the universes their's would appear blue shifted relative to ours....

@BabySofia

I’m more depressed she didn’t stay with Amanda but I’m happy she’s where she felt she was meant to be. Although I feel at least at Emerson she’s have had a future as a research assistant to Amanda even as a little but I’m so happy this is how it ends 

6 hours ago, YourFNF said:

This is such a bitter sweet ending. Personally I think Stacy should have released the evidence but I understand her decision..... It's interesting to think if it was all worth the sacrifice. "In order for something to be gained, something of equal value must be lost...." It was especially interesting to read as someone with a Neuro-developmental disability that makes living on my own difficult....

I didn't feel like she could come back from that journey unchanged... I think to Stacy it was a worth the sacrifice in the end though!

6 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

An ambitious project comes to a close.  You executed your vision on this mammoth scale.  Well done, Sofia.  

My personal take:  Your plot concepts and world-building are really strong, though I do think you got caught up in the tech toys a bit much.  That's probably more personal bias than anything else; I'm not much of a sci-fi person, and this definitely felt more sci-fi than drama.  

It was a wild and crazy ride, though.  Great job. :) 

Thank you! I can see where you are coming from and I'll look at that on the rewrite when I get there! At the same time I think it is more of the sci-fi element I was looking for? 

Thank you for your comments though! I really appreciate you taking the time to make them!

5 hours ago, DangerKitsune said:

As someone who has a professional programmer background, I really enjoyed the emphasis on tech toys and programming. I agree with everything else you said though!

Kindred nerd spirits then! Thanks for the comment :)

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I just wanted to thank you for the last time for all the hard work you put into this story.  It is one of the best diaper dimension stories of all time.  :wub: 

Thanks, I appreciate that you think that! Thank you for all of your comments along the way! :)

5 hours ago, Jayme said:

Beautiful, Just beautiful Sofia. I Love this story and I'm happy to see that Stacy's Dreams did come true to an extent...

Thanks! :)

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Also I think I figured why thing shrink!!!

Energy is converted back to mass....

Actually I bet if you were to compare the spectra from the universes their's would appear blue shifted relative to ours....

Professor Farnsworth I'm a little worried you're about to tell us all 'Good News!' and send us on a one-way mission to the diaper dimension! Actually that's a clever analysis!

4 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Oh my God what an emotional ending amazing

I can't wait for your next story I hope you continue writing

Thanks, I want to get back to finishing the first ABDL story I started posting a few years ago. I do plan on writing some more in this next couple months! Thank you for commenting! :)

2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Great though you should skip the rewrite for a long while and relax on a pile of warm soothing warm fuzzy hugs *warm fuzzy hugs you* Really did enjoy this :)

I do plan on a break from this! Maybe in the summer months I'll come back to it! I want to write something else first and then come back to this! :girl_happy:

1 hour ago, herezulo said:

This was such an excellent story. It's been a wild and entertaining ride. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to completing this!

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

1 hour ago, Josiesol1 said:

I’m more depressed she didn’t stay with Amanda but I’m happy she’s where she felt she was meant to be. Although I feel at least at Emerson she’s have had a future as a research assistant to Amanda even as a little but I’m so happy this is how it ends 

I don't know that she would have been allowed to officially work with Amanda if she'd stayed since she was adopted. As a student she had more freedoms still, most adopted littles can't work due to labor laws. That was one of the biggest reasons I couldn't see leaving her in that dimension. Also I liked the idea that she would actually make it home from her journey to her real family! Glad that the ending worked for you though! :)

This has to be one of the best diaper dimension story's out there, wonderful work with it.  It is nice to see as far as Stacy has gone she has return back to where she was.  the gift she left her cousin in the other dimension was a nice parting gift that I would like to see how Chloe and Cassie would have reacted to if not being effected by Bella's parents project. I will be looking forward to the next project that you put out.

3 hours ago, Baby Pal said:

This has to be one of the best diaper dimension story's out there, wonderful work with it.  It is nice to see as far as Stacy has gone she has return back to where she was.  the gift she left her cousin in the other dimension was a nice parting gift that I would like to see how Chloe and Cassie would have reacted to if not being effected by Bella's parents project. I will be looking forward to the next project that you put out.

I actually considered early on just fixing them and letting the littles run away with the railroad. I decided they really were probably better off just having an Amazon that could be trusted instead... Imprinting their 'parents' on them seemed a safer bet than hoping to get to an island and staying free.

Who knows what really happens with them later though? Thanks for the comment! :)

3 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Yes i was just thinking of Emerald Princess and i am hoping for some more chapters in that story as i really enjoyed it 

Trying to begin reading through the first chapters of this to get my head back into the story now actually. I do have a couple of other works I've started over the years and never brought to a completed status. I may also dive into those files and see if I want to go back to work on them. 

3 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

I’m so happy that this story has a happy ending, though bittersweet. This is a story that I would’ve loved to see different paths in if only it were possible, like if she did join the hellcats, or just stayed in the dimension, or if there was some ptsd behind her murders. But that will just be left to my imagination! Unless someone decides to right a staycee and Amanda fanfiction. This will make an amazing trilogy! I am curious what the title ideas will be, like will the series be called “exchanged” and will there be mini names like lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring. Exchanged: a new beginning. Anyway, I can’t wait to read more of emerald princess, if that’s the abdl piece you were referring to. In the meantime I’ll just be thinking about this book and letting my imagination roam.

There were a lot of ways I could have gone... In the end I thought it would be most fitting for her to manage to make it home since not many protagonists in the diaper dimension manage that. 

Good question on the names of each book... I'll have to figure out the full splits first. I figure up until her CARE test will be book one, book 2 will be Bella's adoption with the trip, and the 3rd will be college orientation through the end? Like I said in an earlier post though I'm going to take a breather before coming back to do the edits! 

Thanks for commenting! :)

Sweet ending and so awesome . I did kind of wonder if she would go back to the dimension but maybe depending on how long she lives for. I think this is great and wish there would be some follow up or see if someone does this in the future but maybe for a different education through the dimension. Great job and I look forward to the books and your next story!!

All one can really say at this point is THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS AMAZING STORY WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize this is simply wrong and very selfish after all your work on this story, but I cannot wait for your next story to start. Exchanged will go gown as one of the all time best stories written on these sites and I have no doubt any more stories from you will be equally as entertaining and pleasurable to read. 

Oh my God. I'm going to need a few days to calm down from this rollercoaster. Oh Lord. What a good story. I haven't been this rocked since Making the Best of It. Fudge balls... Thank you for never quitting, Sofia. You're a top tier writer with some amazing skills. 

I didn't like the ending ... I loved it!

Who got embarrassed on the train this morning reading the Prologue, and having a quiet tear or two as Stacy left Amanda. Yeah, me...

I really wanted this tale to continue, forever. It has been one of those stories which kept me coming back for more. Totally loved it. 

But...

*sigh* I felt a disjoint between Stacy's motivation to go over to the DD and learn the Dimension's tech far advanced than her own skills, and no sooner she get there, she's coding like an expert, hacking and cracking all sorts of different techs, stuff she's not ever imagined in her own dimension.  In the end, that disjoint really started to detract from what I thought was the original storyline. Towards the end of Year 4 I'd think she'd be capable, but not a few weeks after arriving. Otherwise, why go over there in the first place?

Anyway, an awesome story, a bittersweet ending for Stacy (which I didnt see coming).  Totally appreciate the huge effort to get this story done!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ozziebee said:

*sigh* I felt a disjoint between Stacy's motivation to go over to the DD and learn the Dimension's tech far advanced than her own skills, and no sooner she get there, she's coding like an expert, hacking and cracking all sorts of different techs, stuff she's not ever imagined in her own dimension.  In the end, that disjoint really started to detract from what I thought was the original storyline. Towards the end of Year 4 I'd think she'd be capable, but not a few weeks after arriving.

I chalked some of it up to "suspension of disbelief" much like an episode of CSI, though I'd also argue there's nothing like learning under extreme conditions either, you'd be surprised what you can do/learn when your life or job depends on getting something done. In pretty much any IT field, you've got to be able to adapt and learn on your feet quickly. That being said, it seems like Stacy focused on AI programming as what she wanted to learn specifically, that's quite a bit different from hacking.  Who knows, maybe Stacy already played extensively with a copy of Kali and had a good skillset in that end already, she was established as already being good at programming after the programming placement test, anyways.

EDIT: This is an actual hacker presentation, from a pretty experienced hacker, this stuff isn't as exciting as it sounds!

Baby Sofia,

I have been off the net for several weeks, so I am just now seeing the last several chapters of what is officially one of my very favorite stories ever. I loved everything you did with this story even though you put your readers through hell sometimes with cliff-hangers. ? I think you found the perfect way to end things: a nice balance. Of course, if Stacy is indeed going to live an extremely long time, at some point she's going to need a new mommy...so there is room for a sequel if you ever want it.

Thank you so much for all of the hard work you did planning this out and writing it.

Kerry

I feel like now there’s a gap that’s going to be in my life without this like I know there were long breaks and stuff but it always felt like a treat when it was the typical every blah blah day for a new chapter and I feel you were and still are one of the most consistent posters and I am beyond grateful for the sheer hours of entertainment. Gosh like I said I feel like I’m in a show hole on Netflix like now I worry I won’t be able to get my fill. 

On 2/17/2019 at 9:36 PM, SGTbaby said:

Sweet ending and so awesome . I did kind of wonder if she would go back to the dimension but maybe depending on how long she lives for. I think this is great and wish there would be some follow up or see if someone does this in the future but maybe for a different education through the dimension. Great job and I look forward to the books and your next story!!

There is some potential there, and as you said she has a long life ahead of her. In my mind she also ends up having Gabby take on the role of mother once her parents age. I don't know that I'll come back to her story, I think 'and she lived mostly happily ever after' works. :)

On 2/17/2019 at 9:37 PM, CDfm said:

All one can really say at this point is THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS AMAZING STORY WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize this is simply wrong and very selfish after all your work on this story, but I cannot wait for your next story to start. Exchanged will go gown as one of the all time best stories written on these sites and I have no doubt any more stories from you will be equally as entertaining and pleasurable to read. 

Thank you for your kind words! It'll be a while! I'm going to have to get my mindset going on another work here! May take a few weeks just to get the brain back engaged! 

Thanks for all of your comments along the journey!

On 2/17/2019 at 9:57 PM, VoxyRox said:

Oh my God. I'm going to need a few days to calm down from this rollercoaster. Oh Lord. What a good story. I haven't been this rocked since Making the Best of It. Fudge balls... Thank you for never quitting, Sofia. You're a top tier writer with some amazing skills. 

Thanks fro the kind words Voxy! I'm glad you enjoyed it! 

On 2/18/2019 at 12:31 AM, ozziebee said:

I didn't like the ending ... I loved it!

Who got embarrassed on the train this morning reading the Prologue, and having a quiet tear or two as Stacy left Amanda. Yeah, me...

I really wanted this tale to continue, forever. It has been one of those stories which kept me coming back for more. Totally loved it. 

But...

*sigh* I felt a disjoint between Stacy's motivation to go over to the DD and learn the Dimension's tech far advanced than her own skills, and no sooner she get there, she's coding like an expert, hacking and cracking all sorts of different techs, stuff she's not ever imagined in her own dimension.  In the end, that disjoint really started to detract from what I thought was the original storyline. Towards the end of Year 4 I'd think she'd be capable, but not a few weeks after arriving. Otherwise, why go over there in the first place?

Anyway, an awesome story, a bittersweet ending for Stacy (which I didnt see coming).  Totally appreciate the huge effort to get this story done!

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I don't disagree with your criticism... I'm probably going to rework a few ideas when I proof the project. In my mind there's a major gain in her understanding of AI tech and she basically brought that back. Looking at the last chapter I didn't make that connection fully. 

Thanks for the comment! :)

On 2/18/2019 at 1:39 PM, DangerKitsune said:

I chalked some of it up to "suspension of disbelief" much like an episode of CSI, though I'd also argue there's nothing like learning under extreme conditions either, you'd be surprised what you can do/learn when your life or job depends on getting something done. In pretty much any IT field, you've got to be able to adapt and learn on your feet quickly. That being said, it seems like Stacy focused on AI programming as what she wanted to learn specifically, that's quite a bit different from hacking.  Who knows, maybe Stacy already played extensively with a copy of Kali and had a good skillset in that end already, she was established as already being good at programming after the programming placement test, anyways.

Thanks for commenting, I agree that there's a lot more focus from her on AI as you noted! :)

On 2/18/2019 at 3:25 PM, kerry said:

Baby Sofia,

I have been off the net for several weeks, so I am just now seeing the last several chapters of what is officially one of my very favorite stories ever. I loved everything you did with this story even though you put your readers through hell sometimes with cliff-hangers. ? I think you found the perfect way to end things: a nice balance. Of course, if Stacy is indeed going to live an extremely long time, at some point she's going to need a new mommy...so there is room for a sequel if you ever want it.

Thank you so much for all of the hard work you did planning this out and writing it.

Kerry

Thanks for the comments Kerry, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I mentioned about her future above some... we'll see if I ever come back to her or not. It's a long distance off in my mind to do so! :)

On 2/19/2019 at 10:34 AM, Josiesol1 said:

I feel like now there’s a gap that’s going to be in my life without this like I know there were long breaks and stuff but it always felt like a treat when it was the typical every blah blah day for a new chapter and I feel you were and still are one of the most consistent posters and I am beyond grateful for the sheer hours of entertainment. Gosh like I said I feel like I’m in a show hole on Netflix like now I worry I won’t be able to get my fill. 

Now I feel bad that I've created an addiction ;)  . I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reading and commenting!

On 2/20/2019 at 8:49 AM, ThomasG said:

A fitting end.

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized I never commented on the end. It was quite a ride- and awesome job on finishing this!  It's been a long (but entertaining and good) ride, so congratulations! :) Finishing a long piece like this is an accomplishment all on its own and I hope you're proud of it. 

Perhaps you should have this moved into the Completed Stories sub-thread so it doesn't fall away and get lost in the ether?

55 minutes ago, DKN117 said:

Perhaps you should have this moved into the Completed Stories sub-thread so it doesn't fall away and get lost in the ether?

I was kind of holding off until I edit it... Maybe I will though. I'll think about how I want to do that this weekend.

3 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I just realized I never commented on the end. It was quite a ride- and awesome job on finishing this!  It's been a long (but entertaining and good) ride, so congratulations! :) Finishing a long piece like this is an accomplishment all on its own and I hope you're proud of it. 

It is a great feeling to have it done. Need to build up the motivation onto other projects while I have some downtime! I appreciate you taking the time to comment!

This definitely needs a movie.. thank you so much for writing this. One of the main reasons for me to come back to DD so much. 

All love and respect Sofia