LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

I'm honestly going to be so angry if this story ends in any way that doesn't involve Stacy going home and successfully following her plan, lol. She deserves it after all the crap she has gone through and will go thru to finish it. It would really suck to see yet another little lose against the Amazon's.

Thanks for another great episode. Not sure we should thank you for that cliffhanger though!

I noticed one misplaced word: I think “palatable” should have been “palpable” near the start of the lunch at the grandparents’.

There should be a punishment for finishing with a cliffhanger. I don’t know if Meg’s stay over helped her or not, one one hand she got out of the dorms and got good care for the night, on the other hand she saw how it could be to be a baby to a nice amazon and see that she might like it.  I hope she finds some good parents like Fred and Amanda.  Megan would make a good parent however we haven’t seen to many other amazons that I would risk going home with.  Now the time for Stacy classmates to seek her out for help or resent her for be smarter then they are.  I eagerly awaiting to see what happens next.

11 hours ago, HyperShark said:

:o

What a cliffhanger! I will eagerly await the next chaper to see how this goes from here.

:) Thanks for commenting!

11 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Ooh he is definitely not a nice man!! I wonder if he is connected to Bella being missing or Sir he is getting here for them. I look forward to this continuing!!

Thanks for commenting, no hints beforehand :D

10 hours ago, herezulo said:

That few chapters left could either bode badly or well for Stacey. Here's hoping for a happy ending! And 342,000 words? That's crazy! Thanks for all of your hard work thus far. It's been a wild ride.

Thanks! 

6 hours ago, VoxyRox said:

I'm honestly going to be so angry if this story ends in any way that doesn't involve Stacy going home and successfully following her plan, lol. She deserves it after all the crap she has gone through and will go thru to finish it. It would really suck to see yet another little lose against the Amazon's.

I've only sketched that part, but haven't written it yet, so I'm still curious as to which way that goes too. :)

6 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Thanks for another great episode. Not sure we should thank you for that cliffhanger though!

I noticed one misplaced word: I think “palatable” should have been “palpable” near the start of the lunch at the grandparents’.

Thanks for catching that, I'll put it in my notes file. I'm afraid in my desire to finish this last few chapters up I'm going to have a few word choice mistakes. When I'm done with the whole thing I'll take a few weeks to move onto another project before coming back to this to split it into its final form and proofread it several more times. Thanks for letting me know about that one!

5 hours ago, ThomasG said:

Given all the witnesses and cameras, Nimitz just signed his death warrant if he doesn't flee real fast.

Hmmm... Or will there? Stacy probably isn't the only hacker?

1 hour ago, Baby Pal said:

There should be a punishment for finishing with a cliffhanger. 

:P 

Great chapter as always. The tonal whiplash of this loving family in the midst of all this horror and insanity creates this real surrealist vibe... It's as if Spielberg and Kubrick decided to do another collab and then brought David Lynch, Franz Kafka, and Misami Obari in for shits and grins.... Like the action adventure angle with emphasis on family dynamic is definitely what's giving it the Spielberg vibe and with existential horror angle gives it an almost "Stranger Things" feel. Again I'm talking more mood, emotional resonances and feel. While the fetish content ads that surrealism and almost seems to place it squarely in psychological horror mixed with exploitation genre tropes.....

@BabySofia

13 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Great chapter as always. The tonal whiplash of this loving family in the midst of all this horror and insanity creates this real surrealist vibe... It's as if Spielberg and Kubrick decided to do another collab and then brought David Lynch, Franz Kafka, and Misami Obari in for shits and grins.... Like the action adventure angle with emphasis on family dynamic is definitely what's giving it the Spielberg vibe and with existential horror angle gives it an almost "Stranger Things" feel. Again I'm talking more mood, emotional resonances and feel. While the fetish content ads that surrealism and almost seems to place it squarely in psychological horror mixed with exploitation genre tropes.....

I think that may be the strangest compliment ever, but thank you! :)  (Clearly my messed up psyche is coming out here)

9 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Don't want the story to end either until she's back in her reality having passed and whatnot either, using her version of nanites to take over the world.!

We'll see what happens :33_EmoticonsHDcom: Thanks for commenting!

6 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I think that may be the strangest compliment ever, but thank you! :)  (Clearly my messed up psyche is coming out here)

We'll see what happens :33_EmoticonsHDcom: Thanks for commenting!

Though what I really want is for it to continue updating weekly forever! *nodsnods*

Hi Baby Sofia, I really have loved this story.  I have been following from the first time you posted and was a little sad when I thought you had stopped.  I know the we all have other things going on and can not devote all our time to one thing and was delighted when you came back.  I will be sorry when this comes to an end but all things do.  I have grown so much in love with the characters and feel that both Stacy and Amanda have begun to truly love each other.  I feel that if Amanda does not get Bella back it will be to much for her to let Stacy go when she finishes with college.  

11 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Wow, i just hope she has her switch with her 

She was just too cocky and did not listen to Amanda 

I think all parties got too lax on their security. Nothing had happened in so long...

7 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Oh my God turn of events I love it please get the next chapter out don't leave us hanging that long

Friday night I hope to post the next one if I can get the last editing done. Otherwise it'll be Saturday. 

4 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi Baby Sofia, I really have loved this story.  I have been following from the first time you posted and was a little sad when I thought you had stopped.  I know the we all have other things going on and can not devote all our time to one thing and was delighted when you came back.  I will be sorry when this comes to an end but all things do.  I have grown so much in love with the characters and feel that both Stacy and Amanda have begun to truly love each other.  I feel that if Amanda does not get Bella back it will be to much for her to let Stacy go when she finishes with college.  

I hope in the end you have closure! It's official, Chapter 44 and 45 are the last two chapters with an Epilogue I'll post either with 45 or the next day. That weekend may have to be postponed though due to a business trip and no privacy likely. We'll see what happens. Hope I manage to make you all satisfied with the ending!

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I hope in the end you have closure! It's official, Chapter 44 and 45 are the last two chapters with an Epilogue I'll post either with 45 or the next day. That weekend may have to be postponed though due to a business trip and no privacy likely. We'll see what happens. Hope I manage to make you all satisfied with the ending!

I'm surprised it's that close to the end.  We finally got some time jump for her time in collage but I didn't think the story was close to being done.  Makes the next chapters a must watch, everything is coming to a head extremely quickly and I can't wait to see how it all ends.

Warning, this chapter contains a fair amount of violence.

Chapter 44:

THE WORLD CAME back into focus very slowly. I’d guess it took over an hour for my brain to register I was awake and that something was very wrong! 

I blinked my eyes clear and stared up at a mobile with hanging bunnies that slowly spun around while playing a quiet lullaby. I turned my head and sure enough I saw white bars and knew that I was in a crib... Just not the one back home!

As I took stock of my situation I realized that I was no longer in my school uniform, but instead found myself dressed in a pink dress decked with frilly lace. It was way too big, but had a large bow tied tightly in an attempt to try and size it down. I looked down at my feet and was surprised to still have on my shoes, but I was relieved Grandpa Joe’s biometric protection worked. Being unconscious though I was surprised they hadn’t just held my fingers to different spots hoping to unlock them. ‘Of course they probably assume it’s my mommy’s fingerprints so I can’t take them off…’ I smirked, their prejudices were going to help me get out of this somehow! Having the shoes still gave me a great deal of comfort since it was apparent the blades inside should still be undisturbed.

I forced myself up into an upright position before I struggled to stand due to weakness. Whatever I’d been drugged by had definitely messed me up! The crib mattress being so soft that I sank deeply into it didn’t help matters. ‘Not safe for a real baby,’ I thought to myself. I used the crib bars to help me stand up and looked at my wrist where my student ID band had been. I frowned when I saw it was missing from my wrist, along with my charm bracelet. Somehow the little protect watch was still on my wrist though. It looked like they had tried to cut it in one place, but other than cosmetic damage it was fine and obviously tight enough on my wrist that they couldn’t remove it. I used my right hand to reach and press on the emergency button.

‘No Signal’ displayed and I swore quietly, “Damnit!”

It was obvious that I was definitely not in the hands of friends. I inspected the room in front of me. All around I could see little signs of things to come. There was a large TV screen hung on the wall to my right, with a littles high chair facing it. ‘Great, more hypnosis…’ I thought to myself. Then, just to add to my misery I suddenly needed to poop right then. ‘I might as well get that out of the way. Whatever Amazon set this up is not going to let me use a potty…’ 

I spent a minute crouching and pushing the load into my diaper and felt a bit better as I stood back up gingerly.

The room was smellier, but at least I knew my captors would have to clean up my butt at some point. ‘I hope they don’t leave me in it…’ I worried, and and wondered if I’d just made a massive mistake! Cassie and Chloe loved leaving their littles in their poopy diapers for way too long to watch them suffer.

Freed of the bowel movement though I could focus around me again, I looked and saw a baby’s swing, a changing table, a rocking chair, and a toy box were also in the room. In short it would have mostly looked like an innocent nursery if it wasn’t for a large piece of mirror took up most of the wall on the side opposite the TV. It didn’t take much of a leap to guess that it was a one-way observation glass window. Its sinister nature was confirmed when Doctor Nimitz walked in with his wife from a door beside it.

“Ah, you’re finally awake!” Doctor Nimitz came into view with a lady I recognized as his wife.

“No thanks to you,” I told him.

“Well, sorry, you’ve been a little hard to separate from your parents and babysitters. They’ve done a good job of keeping you safe from us, but we hoped eventually you’d make a mistake like this. Letting you wander from class alone wasn’t smart…”

I shook my head, “No, it wasn’t.”

“I smell a smelly baby, did you make us a pwesent in your diapee?” his wife came over to me then and lifted the back of my dress before pulling back my diaper. “Awww… you did make me a pwesent! What good wittle baby girl!” she proclaimed.

I kept my reactions as passive and neutral as I could as she picked me up and carried me to the changing table, “You could have been getting changed by me every day you know,” she said as she laid me down on the table. “I’m very good with little babies like yourself! We would definitely have kept you all to ourselves as soon as we saw how tiny you were!” She pulled the dress up and then placed the strap across my middle. “Guess it’s good your such a good baby since I can’t use any of these other straps?” she said pointing towards ones meant for a littles hands and head.

I just nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

She pulled the tapes loose on my diaper and said, “What a stinky little girl we have here! Let’s get her all cleaned up,” she said and then used wipes to do so. She was about to rediaper me with a massive diaper too big for me before realizing she had a problem. “Mark, we still have her backpack in the observation room, right?”

“Yes dear,” he said.

“See if she has some diapees in it, ours are way too big. We’ll have to send someone upstairs to the babies supply closets to get diapers to fit her. She’s more like a newborn size in little diapers and I know the smallest I have in this facility is a size two.”

My ankles were being held in the air by her most of this time and she said, “You know, with all this free time I bet we can do something to help make you feel better…”

My eyes widened as she loosened the strap, flipped me on my belly, and then re-attached the strap. ‘Shit!!!!’ I thought to myself and knew that was the best descriptor for what I was going to be experiencing. Sure enough a moment later I felt a tube inserted into my rear uncomfortably and she began filling me up with something. I did my best not to make any noise to reward her, but it was beyond uncomfortable. 

I bit my lip to avoid crying out as she told me, “We’ll just make sure the little baby’s tummy is all nice and clear before we get to cleaning her head out too!”

I remembered what we had done before the CARE test and knew I was in for an awful time as she flipped me over and rediapered me with the Pamper he’d found in my bag. “Mark, dear?” she said after she had me dressed.

“Yes Jen?”

“We should leave her for a few hours and I think we’ll have an easier job with her.”

“Are you sure dear?” he said, “Last time we let that little Bella develop diaper rash before we did the first hypnosis session she was able to resist for three more…”

“You’re right… we’ll come back in an hour and change her and start?”

“Whatever you want dear,” he said and smirked at me as she picked me up.

“Well, I also need to unload some milkies, do you think she’d drink without biting me?”

“She would if she likes her teeth?”

I gulped but nodded, “I won’t bite,” I told her.

“Well, we’ll see about that,” she said and sat down in the rocking chair with me and exposed a much larger breast than what Amanda had. While Amanda’s were proportionate and not too small or large, Jennifer Nimitz had three times the size of her breasts and was shorter than Amanda. The nipple of her exposed breast was standing straight out and I just hoped the size of her breasts had no impact on the amount of milk they contained. She placed my head to her nipple and said, “No bite! Get drinking...”

I complied and began nursing from her to wait and bide my time for a good time to escape. Clearly right then there was no way I was going to get away or win with my bowels about to explode. They obliged me not long after I started nursing and she said, “Good baby girl, after you go nighty-night from my milky I might even change you early…”

I WASN’T SURE how long I was out, but I woke up getting a poopy diaper changed by Jennifer Nimitz. “Aww, look who’s awake and ready to lose her mind?” She told me and blew a raspberry on my belly.

I hated that it tickled, and hated even more that I giggled involuntarily. She seemingly genuinely smiled at that though. ‘I wonder if keeping her infatuated might help me out...’ I was once again dressed in that ill fitting dress before she carried me to the high chair that I had noticed earlier.

“Wow, we probably should find you another high chair, huh?” She said while she tightened the harness straps as tightly as she could. The wrist and leg restraints were harmless for me because none of those appendages reached that far!

Mark Nimitz chose that point to re-enter the room. “Almost ready dear?” he asked his wife.

“Almost!” she said and put the tray into place.

I decided it was time to do as much stalling as I could, “So why go through so much trouble to get me anyway?”

“Awww, she thinks she can find out some big girl information for later?” Jennifer laughed.

“It is pretty funny, but since she won’t have any more big girl times, let’s have fun?” He suggested to her.

“Oh sure dear, we might as well play with her while she still has some brains… Not like we have much to do today other than clear her head anyway.”

I looked at them both in fear, but nonchalantly said, “So why?”

“You really haven’t figured it out?” Mark Nimitz asked.

I shook my head, “Other than my small size and the fact I’m smart there’s really nothing worth the risks you’ve taken. People had to see you take off with me earlier? Cameras?”

He shook his head, “As soon as we saw our chance to grab you I called some associates who took the cameras offline for the university for all of the areas we went through. They won’t be finding anything,” he smirked, “But anyway my dear, those are the two reasons that we want you. You’re going to make a very valuable breeder for us!”

“Umm… no, I won’t,” I told him.

“And why do you think that?” Jennifer asked.

“When Mommy and Daddy treated me with the nanites my body was reset to being pre-pubescent, so breeding isn’t exactly likely to happen for me.”

“Hmm… Well, that’s something we can fix without too much trouble. We can program another batch of nanites to take care of that. You won’t even know when we’re working on making that happen though. I highly doubt you’ll even notice anything but being hungry and crying over your dirty diapers… if you even notice that you pooped.” He told me.

“What’s the point?” I asked him. “It can’t be worth that much for you…”

“My dear Stacy, you really have no idea the black market value for littles that are raised from birth as babies! Or, for some of them we raise them to be independent minded littles and then let our clients be the ones to break them back to babyhood. I find that the people of your dimension fill that role better though than the ones we raise though. You all fight the process a lot more, and that means profits definitely come through faster for the ones we bring from your home dimension.”

His wife said, “Even if we just sold you to a new family you’d bring twenty-five million for being so tiny and adorable!”

My stomach flipped as I heard the door open and close and heard two people coming in. “Collin, Kathy, I’m glad you were able to join us!”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” I heard and felt my blood run cold as I recognized Collin Munson, the guy who had tried to kidnap us in Selegnasol. “This little brat managed to get me diapered and babied for several hours before I escaped that hell. I’m going to look forward to seeing her drooling with her eyes empty.”

The other lady glared at me too and I realized she was the stewardess from the flight with Bella. She smiled at me, “Glad to see this little bitch getting her comeuppance too. Her mom is the one I still really want to see pay though. I ended up being diapered and babied in that reform school for two weeks before I managed to escape…”

“Definitely a lot longer than it took me,” Collin laughed at her. “You must have enjoyed it! I bet we can probably find you a nice mother…”

She gave him a nice punch to the gut right then, doubling him over before he stood up and laughed it off.

“I’m sure you’ll both find your way back into diapers soon,” I told them.

Every adult laughed at me then.

“Oh my,” Jennifer said as she shook her head, “Mark, do we have to use her as a breeder? She really is adorable! And, she didn’t bite me once earlier!”

“Bad idea, she’s also really recognizable,” he told her.

“We could change that…”

“We’ll talk later,” Mark Nimitz said. “For now our bosses want her taken care of like her sister and then we’ll be able to move them both to the new facility.”

“Shame we’re going to have to give up this space,” Jennifer said. “The perks of having your own private space at the university’s hospital has been really handy.”

“Shut up,” Collin hissed at them, “Look, I know you think she’s a regular little, but until you’ve given her this treatment I think she’s more dangerous than you realize.”

Jennifer Nimitz sighed, “He’s right dear, this little baby has been a pain in the ass.” She looked down at me, “You’re going to be so cuddly though when we’re done with you! You want your binky or your baba before we begin?”

I shook my head, “Might as well enjoy a few more minutes before I have no choice on those?” I felt stubborn then, “Anyway, you never really answered me, why me specifically? There have to be other littles out there as small and cute as I am. I have parents that care about me, and they’re going to never stop looking for me?”

“Well it’s also kind of a point of honor right now,” Mark said. “We can’t let a little like you get away with what you did to Collin. Plus, we’re still not sure of what Bella told you before we got her.”

I shrugged and decided to bluff what I did know, “I know enough to know that you’ve been working on nanite code that couldn’t be finished without her parents research?” I tried prodding.

He laughed, “Collin, you’re definitely right, she is dangerous!” He looked at me and stroked my cheek with his hand, “Yes, and unfortunately that code wasn’t in Bella either – someone had beat us to it and wiped the chip I assume it was on, but I’m sure we’ll find it.”

“What are you missing anyway? The code for the nanites already does just about everything?”

He smiled, “Imprinting, one simple word, but it’s the future of adoptions.”

“Imprinting?” I asked back.

Jennifer answered this time, “Imagine if you could just give the nanite injection and have an instant loving little? Bonded immediately to their parents so that they loved them unconditionally? No wasted time on hypnosis that may or may not work!”

I looked at them in horror, “But then… weren’t Bella’s parents the ones who worked on that? Why would they have done that to littles?”

“They were actually wanting to inject it into the water system to affect Amazons. They thought if Amazons at least loved their littles unconditionally by imprinting on them as their own babies they wouldn’t be as cruel,” Mark said. 

“That seems a stretch,” I admitted.

“To me too, but we took them down a few notches, and they haven’t had much of any thoughts for a long time,” Mark replied.

“What happened to them?” I asked with my stomach in knots.

“We did surgery to allow them to permanently enjoy their tummy time, removed their teeth, and wiped their brains with hypnosis to where they’re functionally about two months old. We adopted them to two different families in Selegnasol,” Collin told me.

“Anyway, back to your question Stacy, if we can ever get that code we’ll be able to make sure the littles industry is nice and safe with plenty of littles to go around. They’ll all love their mommies and daddies no matter what they do to them. Any Amazon that opposes us will just find themselves in a nursery somewhere themselves with the same treatment. I figure we’re within a couple months of being able to finish deciphering the last her parents project.” Jennifer said all of that with a smirk that I wanted to knock off her face.

I sighed, “You know bad guys never really win, right? My grandpa is not going to let this stand, and neither will my mommy! Whoever you adopt me to, won’t they scan my chip and have a massive red flag go up?”

“You really are a feisty one,” Jennifer said with a laugh. “We’ve already neutralized that chip, so there won’t be any issue when you are adopted out.”

“But…”

“But what?” she asked with a smile.

“Never mind,” I said. ‘The portal scanners wouldn’t be a problem though…’ I thought with a bit of a smile that I kept inside. ‘If I ever get near one again…’

She smiled and I recoiled as she caressed my cheek, “Don’t worry, as soon as you’re done with this first session I’ll give you another chance to nurse on my boobies. From today forward you won’t care about anything but whichever ones are nearest. You won’t even care about your old mommy!”

Doctor Nimitz and his wife messed around for a few minutes with some controls on the side of the wall before a video started playing on the screen and they walked away. “Nighty night baby,” she cooed as the door shut. “I hope you enjoyed your last adult conversation, you wittle mind won’t understand anything the next time we talk!”

I sighed and looked on in horror, knowing this would be a high intensity hypnotic session. ‘Please work…’ I thought to myself about my edits to the nanites. 

To my relief though nothing seemed to be happening as I watched the patterns. I did my best though to fake a total blank stare at it for a few minutes in the hopes they would disappear and give myself some time to plan. After I felt like a bit of time had passed, and maybe they would be getting overconfident I moved quickly with a plan of action.

I wriggled my upper body out from underneath the top part of the harness and quickly reached for the knives in my shoes. With them I sliced through the remaining straps on the chair and then hopped down as quietly as I could. I looked around for anything else that would be useful to defend myself, but the room was bare of anything besides what was needed to brainwash a little at that moment. As I rounded the chair I was surprised to see the only thing blocking the door by the observation window was a standard baby gate with handy finger holds that I was able to scale quickly. ‘They didn’t even bother to look a door with me in here?’ I smirked, ‘Stupid!’

On the other side I paused to carefully scout out that room. I saw Collin sitting in a chair with his head down and soft snores coming often. To his right, up on a short table, I saw my backpack and I smiled with the first sense of hope I’d had. ‘Shouldn’t haven’t fallen asleep on the job,’ I smirked. 

Just as I stepped to get to it though Collin woke up and stared at me in disbelief. Unlike him I didn’t hesitate, this was a matter of life and death, and I wasn’t going to let it be my death! I tumbled forward and cut his Achilles tendons and hamstrings with a couple of swipes that forced him to the ground in pain. He cried out in pain and tried to reach his large hands to grab me, but I dodged and took the opportunity with him low enough to run my right blade through his neck. The blood from his carotid artery sprayed everywhere and I blinked as I just missed some of it spraying into my eye. 

I watched as he tried to hold the blood in and gasped an awful sound. I would have almost felt bad but they had been willing to effectively kill me! He knelt down, and then fell on his side twitching for a moment before going still. I looked at the closed door and hoped it had blocked the sound from his death.

I knew we had to have made a ton of noise, so I wasted no time climbing for my bag and was grateful to find my switch was still in there. I pressed the sequence on it and withdrew the pistol my grandfather had given me.

I pulled back the slide and chambered one of the eight rounds that I had modified. I just hoped it would be enough! I took a quick glance back at Collin and decided to search him. He was clearly dead already… I sliced around the fabric pocket of his pants to get to the contents. I hit the jackpot with a cell phone.

‘No Signal’ it read.

“Damnit!” I couldn’t help but say aloud. I looked back at my LittleProtect device with that same message still active and knew they must have some sort of jammer or faraday cage in place here. I sighed and placed the phone into my backpack, before I slung it over one shoulder and draped it in front of me. I quickly rifled through the pockets to see what I had with me.

I was relieved to find that my student ID badge was still inside the front pocket. I had been keeping it there since I had taken to using the band instead. I carefully put it over my neck and under the ill-fitting dress to be safe. ‘Last thing I want is to be able to escape and then be in violation of code of conduct,’ I griped. Lastly I looked back at my tablet sitting inside the bag and thought to activate the video recording feature. ‘It’ll only record audio inside my bag… but it might be useful evidence later,’ I told myself.

I shouldered it onto my back and then took one last look at Collin, glaring at the disgusting mess, “Should have stayed in your diapees.” I didn’t allow myself to feel anything for him as I turned towards the other door that I presumed led out to somehow.

I slowly opened a door to discover a clinical hallway that looked to be part of the hospital at the university. ‘This whole time they’ve been this close…’ I thought to myself as I confirmed what they had told me seemed likely. ‘I can’t be too far from help…’ 

I saw a doorway across from me and quickly ran across to it and pushed my way inside. I moved slowly as I opened the door and felt a sinking feeling of total horror when I saw the dentist style chair and all of the tools arrayed there. Just to make it more ghastly it looked like someone was keeping trophies of teeth placed in fake gums in a glass case. Each had names on them and I quickly scanned just hoping to not see one name.

To my relief Bella’s name wasn’t attached to a set. To my horror though ‘Stacy’ was labeled with an empty spot clearly already prepared for mine… I bit my lip to avoid squealing. I shook my head and quickly made sure there wasn’t anything of use in the room. The room was lacking a computer, so I decided to move on. I was just walking past a cabinet to the door when my puffy dress caught on something and knocked a tray of tools to the floor.

“Shit!” I whispered to myself and knelt down beside it in case someone came looking. To my relief somehow my noisy escape had been ignored so far. I looked down at the tray that I had knocked over and saw a mirror that dentists used inside of mouths and smiled, ‘This’ll be useful…’

As I opened the door to the hallway I used the mirror to look for anyone before I reopened the door. Then I hopped down to another doorway and peered in through a glass cutout that ran almost the entire height of the door. It looked to be a surgical theater and I grimaced at the thought of what all they did to littles inside of there. Another quick run to the next doorway and I could see inside to a genuine newborn nursery ward with real babies in clear newborn carts. ‘Those must be the ones these monsters have forced the girls to have,’ I thought angrily.

Luckily I chose not to go in and take a closer look because I saw a nurse go over to one of the babies and pick them up. I could still see an umbilical cord stub attached, so I knew these were genuine newborns… ‘At least I hope so,’ I conceded to myself that anything was possible in this world.

I ducked back just as I saw a nurse turn her head towards the door and hoped she hadn’t seen me. Deciding to get moving onto the next room, I jumped up into the air to pull the horizontal handle open. I found myself in a storage closet of diapers, formula, laxatives, baby food, and enough baby items to take care of a couple hundred babied littles for months. I noticed a stash of locking pacifiers and felt grateful they hadn’t forced one of those into my mouth. ‘That’s why I mostly behaved for them…’ I reminded myself.

Not seeing anything inside the room to help me escape, I used the mirror again to clear the hallway and found myself again looking in at another large nursery ward, but this one full of littles in large cribs! Against my better judgment I pushed my way in the door and entered the room. To my left I looked in horror as a little stared down at me through the bars of her crib bars. Her hair had been altered to look like she had the hair of about a two-month old baby. I felt a stab of genuine horror at her drooling smile, just like Chloe’s littles there were clearly no teeth there - but they hadn’t installed the gummy thing in her mouth to hold its shape… so her lips were collapsed inward like an old woman. She was barely able to sit up. It seemed from whatever they had done to her probably didn’t help, but I believed the large belly displaying a baby growing in her stomach was probably just as responsible for her immobility.

I bit back a wave of disgust as she put her foot in her mouth and the slobber ran down it and she fell onto her side.

I quickly counted a total of ten cribs in the room. As I looked down the row I suddenly realized that Bella was in one of them.

She wore nothing but a diaper that looked like it needed changed hours ago. It was saggy and leaking urine and poop from the leg holes. She sat up and waved blankly at me before putting her foot in her mouth too. I wanted to vomit, but I couldn’t take the time to do so. Eight other girls filled all of the cribs in the room. I noticed that all seemed to be on the shorter side of littles.

Their behaviors seemed to be similar. All seemed to have a fascination of putting their feet impossibly into their mouths. I noticed a chart hanging off the bottom of each of the cribs and walked closer to Bella’s to look at the one hanging from hers.

What I read made me angrier than I had been yet.

Subject 390481 ‘Bella’

Subject responded well to hypnotic therapy after initially displaying some unusual levels of resistance. Instead of a standard 4 hour session, it took 3 separate 10 hour sessions, but the little is now cognitively at the level of a ten month old. No action was needed surgically to limit mobility as she succumbed to the hypnosis and displays no desire to stand or walk. 

I would have kept reading but I heard movement and saw Jennifer Nimitz standing in the doorway in shock that I was there. “How the hell did you get loose?”

I smiled at her as I pointed the gun at her, “You really should have thought before kidnapping me that maybe it wasn’t just luck that I was getting away from your goons.”

“It won’t matter, even if you only had that hour of hypnosis you’ll be a sniveling baby before long anyway,” she laughed.

I laughed back at her, “So will you in that case.”

“I’m a big woman, nothing we do affects us.”

“Well I’ll just have to change that, won’t I?”

“Put the toy gun down, even if it’s loaded with real bullets, anything that would fit in that gun would be too small to do me any harm,” she said.

“Let’s hope not,” I said and took aim at her stomach.

She looked up in shock at the small amount of blood and said, “You little bitch, that…”

Before she could say anything more she fell to her knees covered in a grey cloud. That cloud began to shrink before my eyes. I looked at her with a smile, “Enjoy babyhood,” I shook my head, “you’re not going to be ever getting out of it.”

The cloud seemed to swirl around her for a few moments before I watched it fade away, and in its place was left a little girl a bit bigger than me. She took one look at me before she collapsed into the slumber of an infant with her thumb in her mouth. A pool of urine formed beneath her and I could smell feces as she lost control of her bowels.

I was glad to see that my weaponizing of the nanites seemed to have worked. I’d reprogrammed the ones that had been inside of me to shrink anyone that came in contact with them down to thirty percent of their previous size. It also removed all of their bowel and urinary control, enforced the breastmilk protocol we’d found before, and removed all of the teeth in the subjects mouth. Their sleep needs would be that of an infant - really rarely awake, and I also made sure that they would only be able to crawl when they were awake. I had decided it was kinder to at least give them that much mobility. Knowing that I would only use this in a last ditch scenario… well I didn’t play nice with most of the settings.

Unfortunately the sound of a gunshot wasn’t silent in this room, and I soon had a cacophony of crying littles all around me. I groaned and prepared myself to deal with a caretaker.

Just not the caretaker that appeared!

It was a crazy looking nannybot of some sort with a pair of breasts exposed on it, along with several whirring mechanical appendages that looked like a cross between a normal hand and the extendo-arm Bender had in the old Futurama show back home. It didn’t initially spot me, so I tried to stay very still to stay unnoticed. Unfortunately my bladder decided to open at that point and it must have sensed the urine.

“And just who are you little girl?” the robot asked. “I don’t have you on records,” it said as it moved towards me.

Knowing this couldn’t end well I ran for the door but found myself drug back arms that clamped onto me. “Let go of me,” I said uselessly.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that. You have a wet diaper and I’m sure you must have escaped from one of the other rooms. I’ll change you and then we can get an adult down here to sort you out…”

“Oh wait another? And, just who are you?” she said suddenly distracted by the form of the shrunken Jennifer Nimitz. The bot let go of me with a couple of its arms and snaked them towards Jennifer to pick her up, “Oh boy, two new babies in one day! I can hardly wait to feed you both!” she said with a not quite human giggle.

I sighed and reached the edge of my backpack to tear off one of my crazy ideas I hadn’t gotten a chance to test yet. “Nanny, I’m scared, can I have a kiss?” I asked it.

“Aww… of course baby,” and it moved its head towards me.

I took aim at its head and threw a project of mine that automatically stuck to its head with a magnet. A second later it began doing its job as the robot began smoking and dropped both of us. I fortunately landed on my feet, but Jennifer landed on her head screaming. I checked to make sure she was physically okay before I decided it was time to scram.

I took one look at the littles in their cages around me dumbly on crying for a reason they couldn’t understand anymore. I noticed then that almost all of them had bellies that were distended with pregnancies… a quick look back at Bella’s chart told me she hadn’t been impregnated yet though. They were waiting until they had made a move to a new facility. “I’ll be back Bella, I love you,” I told her.

She looked at me blankly, but I thought I might have seen some hint of recognition in her eyes. I turned though and ran back down the corridor just in time to see three large women nurses in scrubs coming down the hallway. They looked at me with a combination of disbelief and recognition before they ran towards me. 

“What are you doing out of a crib?” One of them asked me as she approached.

“Get over here little girl,” Another said as they ran towards me.

Not knowing how many people I would have to take out I decided to put the gun quickly in my bag, swung the other strap back over my shoulder, and then charged to meet them with my knives.

They were all way bigger and stronger, but I never let them get a hand on me while I sliced their legs up until they were all on the ground with their throats gruesomely draining their blood from their bodied. The sight made me sick and I vomited before reclaiming my gun from the bag, and walking down to the end of the hallway where they had come from.

Just before I could reach for the door a man in a security uniform stepped out and looked like he had some sort of cattle prod looking Taser in his hands. He poked it at me and tried to zap me with it, but I dodged and dropped him with one of the bullets from my gun. He went down and shrank quickly into a cloud of nanites. When it went away I quickly searched his large pants, finding a ring of keys and a photo badge that I hoped would get me access to anywhere I needed to get inside.

‘Down to six rounds,’ I told myself. ‘I hope I’m not going to regret spending one on him…’

Pushing in the doorway I found I had found the heart of their security system with displays of the hallways, labs, and other places in view. ‘How come he didn’t come for me first?’ I wondered. ‘He had to have alerted someone…’ I groaned. 

I hopped up to the terminal though and began accessing the system. I was happy to find it wasn’t even locked up by a password, ‘Amateurs…’ I then figured out why he’d missed me, a key press brought up a porn film he’d been watching on all of the monitors. I shook my head and laughed at how stupid he had been.

‘Okay, where am I…?’ I dug and said, “Damnit!” I really hadn’t left the university property!I wasn’t even that far from where I was abducted. We looked to be in the third of three sub-basements in the hospital of the university. Crazily enough it was in the same building that Fred worked. From what I could tell this project was the only thing currently housed in the lower levels. That was good and bad; I could treat everyone I saw as hostile, but it also meant help was nowhere a lot of floors above me!

I quickly dug and located five more of those nannybots active nearby. I wasted no time turning them off, and encrypted their access to where it would take a team of talented programmers a week to get into them again without my new password. ‘I got lucky with that first one,’ I admitted to myself with a shudder.

Next I started a search for the jammer that was blocking my phone. It wasn’t on the network though, even though it did list a location for the controls on the floor above me. I noted where it was before working on hacking further into the system. They foolishly had the network connected to the internet, so that I was easily able to get an external internet connection. I quickly sent a message to Amanda, Grandpa Joe, Megan, and the police in the hopes someone would get it to save me.

This is Stacy Westerfield. I was kidnapped by Dr. Mark Nimitz and his wife. They’re involved in a huge operation that’s being run downstairs at the university hospital in the sub basements in the obstetrics building, they are also the ones who took Bella – she’s here too. I’m attaching the floor plans and as much information as I can find on their system. Please come help save us quickly!

Stacy

Just as I was going to try to get some more information out of the system I heard cries in the hallway, “My god! What the fucking hell happened here?”

More screams and shrieks came and I decided that meant it was time to get on the move again. I quickly scrambled the system I was on before shouldering my backpack and going to the door. I opened it and ran, managing to make it to the other end of the hallway where a door was marked with an emergency stairway sign. Just as I was about to reach for the handle another guard and two nurses barged through it.

I didn’t hesitate, taking aim at the guard first, then the two nurses with my pistol. All three of them quickly descended into their nanite clouds and I hopped past them to start climbing the stairwell.

“Where the hell did she go? What’s happening to them?” I heard a couple cries and didn’t hang around to be discovered. I almost felt bad about making the male guards girls until I remembered what they were doing to everyone else. The nanites could only be programmed for one gender and I had decided girls made the most sense at the time. 

I carefully cleared the stairwell and was going to bypass the next level to just go upstairs until I remembered that the jammer was supposed to be on that floor. I decided helping whatever team came in was more important than getting to the ground floor just then.

I was surprised that I was able to get down the hallway to the marked room without running into any one else, or having anyone see me and shout an alarm. It seemed likely though that everyone had responded to the trauma downstairs instead of sticking around on this floor.

I cautiously ran down the hallway to the room that had been marked as the jammer location and grimaced when I saw ‘Mark Nimitz’ on a name placard. ‘His office…’ I swore. I reached up and pulled down on the handle though and found it to be locked. I saw an electronic keypad and hopped in the air and waived the guards’ card on it, and was relieved to hear a click. The unlocked door opened up to reveal a mad scientist lab that would have made Amanda proud. Electronics of all sorts were spread everywhere around the room – that part she would have loved.

The next thing I noticed made me vomit agin though, as I saw shelves and shelves of large jars of… littles… They had preserved their bodies in fermaldehyde like one would an animal. Other jars held body parts and all I could do was I turn away and walk towards a device that matched the picture of what I had seen in their records of a jammer, and carefully switched it off.

Just as I did so the door opened and Doctor Nimitz appeared... along with Tessa.

“YOU!!!!!! What the hell are you?!?” He asked me. “You should have been drooling as a dumb baby by now!”

I shrugged, “Just your average little girl from another dimension?”

“Bullshit, you’re the devil incarnated! What did you do to my wife? Where is she???”

“Didn’t you see her on the ground in the nursery?” I asked. “Whoever adopts her can say that they really did drop her on her head when she was little,” I giggled nervously, “She’s ready for you to take care of her like she wanted to take care of me. I’m sure there’s some Amazon lady who will be more than happy to have her nursing at her breasts. No reason for her new mommy to know the monster she has for a baby.”

“You fucking little bitch,” He said as he came towards me but I pointed the gun at him.

“I’ll be happy to have you join her,” I said.

“Then why haven’t you shot?”

“Maybe I’d like to see you go to court for your crimes?”

He sneered at me then, “No officer will arrest me! You’re the one who just killed four people in cold blood!”

I shrugged, “You kidnapped me from my legitimate mommy. I’m pretty sure they’ll give me a get out of jail free card if I can put Venture out of business. Just where do you fall in that business anyway?”

He seethed, “I run the acquisition side of it…”

I nodded, “Damn, I’m glad I didn’t choose to live with you!”

He shrugged, “It’s a decent side business picking up littles dumb enough to want to come live here. You would have been my tenth in the last year… I found two others that came when you planned too though, so I didn’t really care that much.”

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I asked rhetorically then.

He responded by looking at Tessa, “Tessa, go collect the bad baby please.”

“But Doctor Nimitz, Stacy isn’t…”

“I gave you a command you stupid piece of junk!”

Tessa sighed and came running towards me. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay - honesty time... this is part of chapter 44 as I originally wrote it. It just seemed a bit long to have the second part in one chapter as I edited it. So that means I have another section that I have divided into Chapter 45. As a bit of author cruelty to my readers I felt like leaving you with a nice cliff hanger!

The magic formula is likes + comments = 25 and I'll post that part! When you meet that it goes up... otherwise you have to be good littles and wait until next weekend! :girl_happy:

• Like 20
1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

in. He cried out in pain and tried to reach his large hands to grab me, but I dodged and took the opportunity with him low enough to run my right blade through his neck. The blood from his carotid artery sprayed everywhere and I blinked as I just missed some of it spraying into my eye. 

I watched as he tried to hold the blood in and gasped an awful sound. I would have almost felt bad but they had been willing to effectively kill me! He knelt down, and then fell on his side twitching for a moment before going still. I looked at the closed door and hope it had blocked the sound from his death.

I knew we had to have made a ton of noise, so I wasted no time climbing for my bag and was grateful to find my switch was still in there. I pressed the sequence on it and withdrew the pistol my grandfather had given me.

HALL YES STACIE FUCK UM UP......!!!!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

The next thing I noticed made me vomit agin though, as I saw shelves and shelves of large jars of… littles… They had preserved their bodies in fermaldehyde like one would an animal. Other jars held body parts and all I could do was I turn away and walk towards a device that matched the picture of what I had seen in their records of a jammer, and carefully switched it off.

Sweet tap dancing Rama-Christos!!!

*dry heaves*

giphy.gif

This guy is Ted Bundey levels psycho......

Fuck scratch that... This is Joseph Mengalaph next level shit....

Like I don't want to Godwin this bitch but fuck it

Well... that escalated quickly... And I LOVED it.  On the edge of my diaper to see how it ends. 

On a random note I remember years ago when this started and bbbkimmy was doing a large number of DD stories I made the comment about little breeding and how no one had done anything with it. Great to see someone dive down that rabbit hole

3 hours ago, HyperShark said:

:o That was awesome! Looking forward to the next part!

I look forward to posting it... about 6 more likes and or comments to go :)

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Sweet tap dancing Rama-Christos!!!

*dry heaves*

This guy is Ted Bundey levels psycho......

Definitely not a nice person, Stacy picked right in not going with him and his wife!

2 hours ago, Hya123 said:

That was a really good chapter can’t wait to keep reading. 

Thanks for commenting, glad you enjoyed it! :)

2 hours ago, Guilyn said:

Well... that escalated quickly... And I LOVED it.  On the edge of my diaper to see how it ends. 

On a random note I remember years ago when this started and bbbkimmy was doing a large number of DD stories I made the comment about little breeding and how no one had done anything with it. Great to see someone dive down that rabbit hole

I honestly have been planning the concept from about the time you said that. Really most of this was sort of planned out in the beginning... (Bella was a surprise - she didn't exist as a character until I literally was writing the flying scene earlier)

There needed to be a more sinister reason behind going after Stacy than just being a cute little, I felt like this worked for an explanation. I also agree with you, there would have to be 'little mills' in place all around this dimension to keep up with the demands of the crazy Amazons!

2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

So awesome!,

As always thank you for commenting!

2 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

So awesome !! 

It’s real cruel by your part to leave us in this cliffhanger! 

But I hope you post soon enough 

Like I said above, 6 more people commenting and/or liking and it'll be up! 

1 hour ago, Baby Pal said:

And Stacy shows us just how much of a bad ass she really is. Great chapter can’t wait for the next chapter.

:girl_happy:Been waiting a long time to let her loose!