LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

If toxic shock is suspected but arrest hasn't started, Fred would have had Aamoxicillin administered as an antibiotic, treated the hypotension with Midodrine, with Atrophine on standby to deal with the low heart rate. Adrenaline in this case would be counter productive. Don't know why, never asked my medical director the specifics and I don't feel like shelling out 100k to get a medical license when a Paramedic License is good enough for me.

That said, bagging alone is not sufficient, if Fred had a crash bag, he would have had a King Tube and used it to protect Bella's airway in case she threw up, which as a street medic always happened when I did resuscitations.

That said, good chapter. But with time of the essence, Stacy really shouldn't have bothered to check the coding and just let it go as is and fix nanite issues later. 

You may not have cliffhangered us this time but I still want to know what happens next. It’s good to know that Bell will be ok once she recovers.  I don’t think that there is a punishment severe enough for the fake LPS agent, but if this keeps up the entire B&E staff are going to find themselves locked up, first the guy at the amusement park, possibilities of the lady at the airport, and now the fake LPS lady.  Who will be next.  Well I’ll have to wait for the next chapter, what only about 7 chapter left please tell us you are planing another story or a sequel to this story after you warp this story up. Either way great story and thank you for writing it.

Dang, I am going to start a new thing when reading a new chapter of this story. I am going to start out with getting a fresh box of tissues setting next to me before I start reading. Having a baby code is the absolute worst. I can’t help but get tears in my eyes just thinking about poor Bella. I have such a strong desire to enter this story and start tracking down some of those in this group that keeps messing with Stacy and her family. I want to start taking them out one at a time or in groups, it doesn’t matter to me how they go down just so they go down. The promise of a new chapter every friday has me very excited especially since it is actually friday right now. I was happy to give this a like. This story is so good everyone should feel obligated to give it a like. Thanks for sticking with it. I know you have been worked far harder than you should be but still manage to get out new chapters. Your efforts are appreciated. 

Chapter 40:

MY BATH WITH Megan was much like one with Amanda would have been. Even though Megan normally showed that she valued me more as a thinking adult than most, she played with me probably more in the bath than Amanda had. I enjoyed the bubble bath that finished with my body tightly swaddled in a towel and carried down to the nursery. I gulped as she laid me down on the changing table. A quick glance showed me that was clearly designed not for babies, but littles. The head, wrist, and arm straps showed that there was a belief littles needed to be restrained with more than just with a chest belt.

Fortunately for me Megan didn’t buckle anything but the chest belt as she pulled the towel away. “So what do you want to do today?” She asked me as she lifted my ankles in the air to slide a diaper underneath me.

“Play with my computer?” I suggested.

She gave me a look, “Didn’t you get enough playtime on it last night?”

I pouted, “No, I only made it through the first level of my game,” I told her. I motioned with my head towards the monitor and who knows what other bugs after what we’d been dealing with.

She laughed, “Okay, I guess you can play with your computer until lunch. Then you’re going to have to take a nap though. Grandma will insist on it,” she told me with a smile. “If you’re just going to play on the computer then let’s put you in this cute romper,” she held up one of my many cute rompers that ballooned into a set of bloomer type bottoms. As soon as I was dressed she handed me my backpack and put me inside a playpen along with a bottle of juice.

“Be good,” she told me with a smile.

I opened my computer and then immediately groaned because I didn’t have their WiFi password… My new phone was next to me though and I discovered it could act as a hotspot. A few quick adjustments in the settings had me back in and able to work on my projects.

The first thing I did was make sure that I was secure though. I took care to spoof my location and build up multiple layers of security hiding my identity before going to work first on our attackers. I found that they had indeed arrested the lady who had attacked Bella early this morning. From what I could see in the police system she seemed to have clammed up and refused to talk after asking for a lawyer. I saw that they had arraignment scheduled for this afternoon. I decided to follow the money... ‘Who paid for the lawyer?’ I asked myself. 

It took a while, but I eventually confirmed that Venture B&E was paying the bill for the attorney.

I sat and thought for a moment, debating on my next move. We couldn’t keep playing on the defensive and hope that none of the attacks would succeed. Obviously last night they had intended on getting me and whoever else was left in the house. A quick look at that police report revealed they had four suspects in custody who had also clammed up. Given the severity of their charges I saw the DA was attempting to get all five of them to be held without bail. I had to wonder how much their employers would protect all of them though.

I decided that before I did anything else I needed to talk with Fred and Amanda. I had a few ideas on ways we could go on the offensive against this company, but I didn’t want to do so without their okay. With my ideas exhausted I went back to my earlier project from the previous night to see if I could program the nanites to bind with the problem protein and clear them out.

I lost track of time and failed to notice Megan watching over my shoulder for a few minutes. “Whatcha doing?” she asked me in a voice that made me feel like she’d caught me with my hand in the cookie jar.

“Umm… well… a project?” I said innocently.

“Why don’t you close it down and tell me about it over lunch?”

I blushed and did as she said, pressing a quick shortcut key that killed everything I’d been doing. I held my hands up to her and she picked me up and put her hand underneath my diaper as she carried me on her hip downstairs and deposited me into a new looking high chair that was a regular baby’s high chair. I was a little surprised as I figured I’d be stuck in the little ones I knew they had, but didn’t complain! She put a bib on me and brought over a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that she’d cut into smaller triangles for me, while she had a larger version for herself.

“I hope you don’t mind peanut butter and jelly?” She asked.

I shrugged, “It’s fine.”

“Good, so what were you up to?”

I sighed, “Has grandpa swept this room?” I asked.

“Yes, I just did,” he said entering the room. “Why do you ask?”

“Megan was asking me some questions I didn’t want to risk others hearing…”

“So…?” Megan asked.

I sighed, “I started off looking into the guys who broke into our house and the lady who poisoned Bella. There’s nothing else that can really be done there though…”

“No, it’s pretty much in the courts hands now,” Grandpa Joe said. “I think they’re going before a judge who’s pretty honest. He’s normally pretty harsh on things like this, but we’ll see what happens.”

“It’s all about the money,” I sighed.

“Yes it is,” he said.

“So what was with the chemistry I saw you looking at?” She asked me.

“I’m looking into the adverse effects of breast milk…” I said turning bright red.

“Which ones?” She asked.

“The loss of continence…”

“That would be a big breakthrough,” Megan said.

“And potentially a bit target on your back…” Grandpa said sitting down with a glass of iced tea across the table from Megan.

“I know… it’s why I’ve been keeping it low key,” I said to them. “I haven’t even told Am… Mommy how far I’ve made with it.”

“You actually know what causes it?” Megan asks.

I nodded and walked her through it, “I think if I can program a nanite set to act as a T-Cell of sorts to go and bind to the protein and block the binding of the receptors there’s a good chance I can prevent the effects.”

“Or you could reverse it and cause the problems…” Grandpa noted.

“It’s definitely playing with fire,” I agreed. “But…”

“What about the addictive parts?” Megan asked.

“I haven’t made it that far… I don’t actually mind that part since I know littles are able to get past that.” I admitted.

“It’s an interesting idea,” Grandpa Joe admitted.

“Just be really careful Stacy, you never know what unintended consequences you might have.”

I nodded but didn’t say anything else, instead putting a piece of sandwich in my mouth and chewing.

“So what are you two up the rest of today?” Joe asked us.

“Well originally I was going to go do some shopping with my friends,” Megan said, “but given everything going on... I think staying home and working on some video game skills is probably smarter.”

Joe shook his head, “I don’t know what I did wrong with you girls... “

I laughed at that and he shot me a mock glare, “Don’t you go there missy, you’re as much of a nerd as your mommy…”

I stuck my tongue out at him and Megan and he both laughed. “I’m going to spend the rest of the afternoon making sure this house is secure for the night before working on figuring out what we can do with your home Stacy.”

It was weird hearing it called, ‘my home,’ but it did feel that way at this point. “I don’t know what more you can do…” I told him.

“I’m thinking robot security guards?” He suggested.

My eyes opened in terror… “Does it have to be robots…?” I could feel my rear still feel phantom pains from that stupid swing.

“I’ll see if I can think of something else,” he said sympathetically.

I nodded and took a drink from the bottle on the tray. I was full and asked, “May I go get back on my computer please?”

Megan shook her head, “I think a nap would be a good idea first…”

“I don’t need…” I started to complain.

“Think about last night and yesterday?” Megan said, “I want to take one myself too. Why don’t you just come take one with me?”

I wanted to complain but I knew even with Megan if she wanted me to take a nap she would be able to make me take a nap… I sighed, “I guess…”

“Great,” she said as she picked me up out of the highchair and wiped my face of some crumbs with the bib she’d used on me. I made a face but she just laughed and put me back on her hip. She felt the diaper underneath the romper and said, “I’ll change you after your nap…”

“Our nap you mean?” I asked.

She squeezed me, “Our nap then.”

We went up to her room that was obviously still hers with posters, pictures, stuffed animals, and a faded purple wall that I suspected was a color she liked when she was little. A faded sign on the door said ‘Princess Megan’ much like the one on my door at Amanda’s house. She laid me down on a daybed that was set against the wall on the side closest to the wall. As soon as I was down she kicked off her shoes and laid down next to me, cuddling me like a teddy bear.

I sighed as she was pretty warm but closed my eyes while trying to think of what else I could do. She actually went to sleep too though, because I learned she snores!

MEGAN DEFINITELY WOKE up from our nap before I did. I eventually rolled over and looked at her doing something on her computer at a desk that was adjacent to a bay window that had a bench tucked inside. As I sat up she was oblivious to my waking up and seemed intent on the screen in front of her. I crawled to the edge of the bed and looked at the long drop down to the floor.

I sighed as I realized I needed to pee badly right then and let it loose in the diaper before saying, “Megan?”

She looked up surprised, “Oh, you woke up!” she said with a smile and came over to me. I felt her hand check my diaper and she said, “How about we get you out of that icky wet diapee?”

I nodded, “Please…”

She carried me down the hallway back to the nursery and made quick work of the diaper change and said, “So I’m guessing you’re happy if you have your computer somewhere?”

“That bay window in your room?” I suggested.

She smiled, “I’ve always loved that window seat, sure that’s fine. Let’s grab you a bottle from the kitchen real quick on our way so I know you’re staying hydrated.” She held me as she bent over and picked up my bag of electronics from the playpen, carried me down the hallway to the stairs and grabbed a bottle from the fridge, and then placed me on the comfy cushioned window seat to work.

“Thanks,” I said as she handed over the bottle of juice to me.

“Comfy?” She asked.

I nodded, “Much better than the playpen…”

She giggled at that, “I’m going to get back to my game then…”

I gave my own giggle and watched her begin to play some sort of city simulation game and got back to my own tasks. I began exploring the software the university had available for students and came across a chemical simulation program that was able to run on my computer, albeit slowly. With fantastic graphics I was able to import the chemical structure of the protein that was so problematic in Amanda’s milk, and modeled the receptors that would be needed to collect it and send it through the bodies endocrine system.

I was working on it for about an hour when Megan said, “You’re going about that wrong…”

I started as I hadn’t even noticed her approach as she had climbed on the cushion next to me. After I got my heartrate down a bit I asked, “What am I doing wrong?”

“Do this…” she walked me through another method for ten minutes, explaining why along the way, and the simulation was suddenly successful. “So if you get this going on in your body breastfeeding becomes okay again?”

“I’m hoping…” I admitted.

“Speaking of leaky breasts… I’m going to drop you off in the playpen for a bit while I take care of mine…”

“I’m sorry,” I told her, knowing my presence was responsible.

“Don’t be… though I have to say if you get this figured out I may want some help at some point…”

I smiled, “I’d be okay with that…”

She gave me a hug and helped me reclaim my electronics and moved me to the playpen in the nursery before taking off. I used that time to drain some more of the bottle she’d left me with. I had promised I wouldn’t do this edit without letting Amanda check over my work, so I decided to move on with another project.

The nanites seemed to have other potential uses and I wondered just what else I could do with them… Just as I was thinking of my plans for future uses my phone suddenly shocked me by ringing with Amanda’s face showing up on the screen. I picked it up and said, “Hello?”

“Stacy?” Amanda asked tentatively.

“Hi Mommy,” I said, “How’s Bella?”

“She’s doing a lot better right now. I need you to do something for me for tonight… The real LPS agency is sending over a team on a well being check. Can you get Megan to help you put your toys away?”

I grimaced, “Yes Mommy, how far are they away?”

“About a half-hour, they were told our lawyer must be present and your grandfather is insisting on an officer that he knows he can trust absolutely.”

“Okay, I’ll get myself in cute baby mode… I love you Mommy!”

“Love you too,” she told me.

I cut the connection and called out for Megan, “Auntie Megan!”

“What’s wrong Stacy?”

“We have guests coming…” I told her as I was putting everything away into my backpack. “I need to look like a well taken care of little…”

She nodded and began helping me with the backpack and clothes being put away out of sight. “Did you pack any of your princess diapers?” she asked.

I shook my head.

“I bought some last week and they’re in the diaper stacker,” Grandma’s voice said coming in through the hallway. “Good idea for putting her into one of those.” She dug for a second in a hanging diaper stacker and handed her the pink rectangle, “Here, get her changed into that. You have her in a good outfit, I’m going to take this playpen downstairs along with some toys for looking like she’s spending time playing with them like a good little. Why don’t you just hold her on your lap and watch something safe on TV together until they come.”

“Is it normal or fair for them to assess her in this house?” Megan asked.

“Not really, but fortunately I’ve kept everything baby proofed for your sisters babies. No real point in it for the littles, it’s not like Stacy is going to be foolish enough to put something in an electrical outlet and electrocute herself, but LPS would insist on it otherwise…” She shook her head, “Go on, get that diaper changed and get downstairs,” she ordered.

“So how scared should I be right now?” I asked Megan as popped the snaps on my romper and pulled the tapes of the slightly wet diaper loose.

“I don’t know honestly Stacy… Hopefully Dad and Larry have this in hand,” she told me as she lifted my feet in the air and pulled the old diaper out and put the new on in place. She held my feet in the air for a second longer to wipe me thoroughly and then put some lotion on from my diaper bag. I shuddered for a second but knew that lotion had to have been safe at least. As soon as she was satisfied she wiped her hands on a wipe and taped me in. The romper was snapped shut and she carried me to the bathroom where she washed her hands.

“Let’s get you a pacifier?” She suggested.

“Maybe a bottle too?” I said with my mouth feeling very dry all of the sudden.

She gently squeezed me before retrieving one of my pacifiers that she attached to my outfit with a clip and stuffed the nipple of it into my mouth. She patted me gently on the back as we moved downstairs and I suckled on the reassuring pacifier, just hoping beyond hope that nothing bad was about to happen to me. She stopped at the fridge and grabbed a bottle of juice and carried me to the couch and exchanged the pacifier for the bottle that she held as she turned on a movie that she decided on, “This is a kids movie and it’s free of subliminal messages as far as anyone knows.”

“Okay,” I said pausing from the bottle for a second. I had downed maybe half of the bottle when the doorbell rang and Grandpa moved to open the door.

“Hey Larry,” he said as he let in his lawyer friend.

“Hi Joe, did I beat them here?”

“They should be arriving anytime now I would expect,” he said as I looked up from the bottle I was drinking from.

I embarrassingly put it down as he came to sit down in a chair that Joe provided next to the couch. “How are you doing Stacy?” He asked politely.

I shrugged, “I’ve been better. Do you know what they’re coming for?”

“I…” he started to say when the doorbell rang and Grandpa Joe went for the door.

“Hi, I’m Claire Parsons, I’m with Little Protection Services, and this is Police Detective Deming,” I heard from the door.

“Hi Ty,” Joe said to the man.

“May we come in?” They asked politely.

“Yes, come on in,” Joe said and directed them inside to the living room. I was a little surprised to see that Claire appeared to be a betweener at probably only six and a half feet tall. Smaller than Megan who waved at her from underneath me.

“This is Larry Worthington, our attorney, my wife Theresa, our youngest daughter Megan, and this is Stacy, who I believe you are here to see?” He asked.

“Yes,” Claire said, “May we sit here and talk?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Joe said politely and motioned to a chair that was catty corner from where Megan and I sat on the couch. Grandma sat down next to Megan and Joe sat down protectively next to her.

“Thanks for speaking with us, I know I wouldn’t trust anyone at this point with what happened yesterday…” Claire started out speaking with me. “Umm… just out of curiosity I thought you were going to college Stacy? I wasn’t expecting to see you living as a traditional little?”

I wondered if it was a trick for a moment, but I decided there was something about the shorter woman that I could trust. Grandpa had already said he trusted the officer sitting next to her. “It’s kind of a dual arrangement,” I said with a smile, “I agreed to some of the baby treatment in exchange for being able to go to school. I don’t have to worry about being adopted and having to worry about being maimed or something… But I can study in this dimension where the technology is so much further advanced.”

“I don’t want you to worry about appearances for our sake right now Stacy, I understand you are a very intelligent young woman. What we both need to know is what happened as far as you were aware yesterday…”

“I agree Stacy, don’t worry about playing baby right now, we want to know what happened so we can nail the lady and anyone else connected with her.”

“Go ahead Stacy, and you can tell them about the other stuff you all have figured out too. I checked into her, and Ty here is one of the most trustworthy people I’ve ever known,” Grandpa said across from Grandma.

I gave him a look but the nod from him meant I felt comfortable talking with her with that kind of information. I looked at her, “Where do you want me to start?”

“Well how about just yesterday first?”

“Grandpa had me for the morning and we were over having lunch here when we got a call that LPS was doing a wellness check on us…” I paused, “We’d been kind of expecting something like that after everything going on, so Grandpa took care of getting me back home. There were two individuals who had identified themselves as LPS agents waiting there when we got there. The lady stated her name was Diana Ellis and she said the man’s name was Bob Drindel,” I told her.

“Wait, how do you remember that clearly?” Claire asked.

“I have a really good memory… as you said before I’m smart. The lady insisted that she needed to be able to examine my body for marks or about the complaints of malnourishment. She undressed me to look, then started to try and change my diaper, but Larry said he would take care of it.” I paused, “I appreciated his being willing to protect me from dealing with her... but at the time being molested was really all I worried about…” I felt a little bit of tears come to my eyes but I shook it off, “Anyway after he changed me she wanted to speak with me to ask questions. We sat down on the floor for what I would expect would be a pretty typical interview?”

“What all did she ask?”

I thought back, “She asked about my adoption, if it was willing, if my parents spanked me, why I would bother to go to college,” I thought back and wasn’t remembering much else. “I think we discussed the failed kidnapping attempt at the university? She also was concerned that I’d been left unsupervised on the university campus… We pointed out a free little could babysit me and Larry shut down the conversation?”

He nodded, “That’s basically the conversation. I have a recording of the whole encounter from when I entered the room if you would like it?”

“We would, I know we already have the video of what happened with her and Bella…” the detective said. “Did you see any other signs of problems?”

I hesitated, “I’m not sure what it would look like for a normal visit, but I know a lot of abuse happens in this dimension to littles that no one seems to do anything about… So I have no way to gauge that accurately.”

“That makes sense,” Claire said, “And you’re right about the abuse. We have a number of agents that we’ve investigated in the past that have taken desirable littles away to sell for a higher price…” she shook her head, “I hope you know not all of us are like that. I’m certainly not, which is why I’ve been tasked to investigate the matter.”

“So you have no doubts as to the care of Stacy and Bella?” Grandpa Joe asked.

“None whatsoever, though I do hope that Stacy doesn’t get pushed anywhere she doesn’t want to go with her life… She seems too smart to get stuck with just being a mindless baby. Do you have any other information to add?”

I looked at them and nodded, “I took the video images we captured and compared them with pictures online… I let Mommy know about the discrepancy that was passed onto the police so they could arrest her. I was able to do some further research and tied her with a Breeding and Export business that was after Bella when we met her. They had gone through some elaborate steps to get her to fly out to Selegansol to kidnap her and weren’t too happy. There were a few attempts there to kidnap her, and I suspect that was the same group who tried to kidnap me.”

“I would agree,” Detective Deming said, “Unfortunately proving it beyond a reasonable doubt, and identifying the person who ordered everything is probably out of our reach for the moment.”

“Any ideas on how to keep us safe from these people?” I asked him.

“We’ve increased patrols around this house and your home. Hopefully that deters them. I know Joe was working to do some more work to secure your home there to harden entry points. They got in last night by ignoring the alarms and just busting in through a side window on the first floor. They appear to have run straight to the nursery basically and then ransacked it some when they didn’t find you.”

I felt a bit of fear in my gut hoping that my Switch with the hidden pistol had stayed hidden. “How much did they destroy?” I asked.

He pulled out a tablet with pictures and showed me the nursery. To my horror basically everything had been tossed except the mattresses. The crib had actually been thrown onto its side, clothes and toys were everywhere on the floor. It looked like they emptied bottles of baby lotion and powder everywhere too… it seemed almost pointless levels of vandalism. All of my important stuff other than that weapon were with me though. For some reason it looked like the mattress to the toddler bed had been spared. I was able to flip through photos and saw they had done some damage to the master bedroom and Fred’s office. It looked like they had been scared away before getting to Amanda’s workroom though.

I handed the tablet back to him and said, “Thanks, why’d they stop?”

“I don’t honestly know,” he said, “Unless they found something they wanted in the office?”

I shook my head, “Maybe they got scared off myself?” I paused, “I’m not sure what was up with the vandalism in the nursery.”

“Probably a psychological attack,” Grandpa Joe said, “It definitely struck Amanda to the core and takes away your sense of safety.”

“I agree,” the detective said and Claire nodded.

“So where do we go from here?” I asked.

Detective Deming sighed, “That’s a good question. I was hoping that having a conversation with you might bring up some new leads… and it did with Venture, but that is like an ivory tower to scale right now. They have so many politicians and officers bribed and protecting them that they’re not going to go down easily. Add the Trelini family connection that seems to be present from your first kidnapping and, unfortunately, I’m not sure what can be done right now.”

“That’s a bit of a dreary picture,” Grandma said from beside me. “Well is there anything else you need from us?”

Deming looked at Claire who shook her head, “We’re going to investigate how the imposter got her credentials altered. The lady she claimed to be was actually found murdered in her house today when we went to check on her.”

I felt my blood turn to ice as once again I could see how serious they were.

“Murdered?” Megan asked as she hugged me protectively.

“She hadn’t been seen in a couple days, so they had been working on this. The other guy who was with her was new and from another department so they hadn’t worked together before. He seems to be innocent in this.”

“That’s crazy…” I said as I felt some urine leave me into the thick diaper.

“Yes it is,” Claire said. “Look, the only thing I can assure you of from my end is that your file has been flagged so that if it comes up again I will be the agent to investigate any complaints. I’m pretty certain I’ll be able to close them in a single visit and a shake of my head. I can tell you’re definitely with a good set of parents, and I hope your sister recovers quickly.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“Oh, and you mentioned earlier you were worried about not having someone with you on the school grounds. As long as you’re on the university property you do not need to have a caregiver directly at your side. It’s the same rule as for elementary kids who might need to walk down a hallway to the nurse. Of course I think you would be stupid to run around by yourself right now,” she added.

I nodded and watched as she and the detective made their exit. I was left sitting on Megan’s lap. Larry also made a quick exit as he wasn’t needed and soon just the four of us sitting there in the living room.

“This is scary,” Megan said.

“Yes it is,” Grandpa said, “Megan, would you please go help Stacy change into something more comfortable and a regular diaper so I can work with her… actually make it one of her uniforms like she’ll be going to school.”

“What are you up to Joe?” his wife asked.

“The game has changed, we were just worried about kidnapping before. Now I’m worried about lives, I’m going to arm Stacy with every dirty trick in the book. We’ll be downstairs in the workout room for the rest of the day.”

“Are you sure dear?” she asked nervously.

“Yes, I am. Go on Megan,” he told her and she followed his instructions with a squeeze of a hug for me.

“Are you okay with this?” She asked me. “Training you to fight?”

I nodded, “It’s not a matter of if, but a matter of when I run into these guys again.”

She kissed my forehead as she laid me down on the changing table. “Definitely could have stayed in this one longer,” she told me with a smirk.

“You should have seen the monstrosity from the other day that the nest mother gave me…” I groaned.

The change was quick, just a quick wipe, some powder, and the new Pamper was on. We dug out one of my school uniforms and dressed me completely down to the shoes I wore with it, before she carried me downstairs. She skipped the landing of the stairs on the first floor, and went down to the basement where I discovered Joe had a mini version of his studio there.

“Go ahead and leave us alone Megan, call us up for dinner and we’ll take a short break, but we’ll be down here until her bedtime tonight.”

“Yes Daddy,” she said and set me down beside his towering frame.

He had changed into a gi and looked to be in a full martial arts master teacher mode. I bowed politely as she left and took a comfortable ready stance. When the door closed he walked over to a bag and said, “I called a friend yesterday afternoon after I left you all and asked for a rush on an order.” He pulled out a pair of shoes that looked identical to mine. He sat down on the floor and showed them to me.

“They look just like mine, I have a feeling there’s something concealed?”

“Don’t ever let anyone find this, but there is a blade in each of these shoes,” he showed me how to pull two thin bladed weapons from the heel of the shoe quickly. There was a set of finger holes that resembled a set of brass knuckles attached to a thin single bladed knife.

The weapons had a curve to them that made them look beautiful, if not deadly. I placed my fingers in the holes of the right hand one and amazed that it was a perfect match to my hand. I took a tentative swing with it and marveled how it became an extension of my hand. I looked up at Grandpa Joe, “I take it you can teach me how to use these without hurting myself in the process?”

He gave a light laugh, “That’s the idea. Let’s switch them out for these training versions for now. I want to practice you drawing them first.”

I pulled my other shoes off and replaced them with the new ones that felt more comfortable. As I went to lace them though he said, “These have some special laces, put your finger right here,” he said to a place that seemed to just be regular patent leather.

I did as he said and they suddenly laced up on their own, “Cool!” I said with a smile.

“I take it you don’t have self-lacing shoes in your dimension?”

“Only in science fiction movies!” I said with a smile.

“They will only unlace now if you use your fingerprint on that spot. They won’t be able to cut them off easily if you are taken. Also, since they’re ‘cute’ you’ll probably see an Amazon give up in a hurry on taking them off initially.”

“So just keep them hidden and wait to strike?” I asked as I stood up.

“That’s one option, but I personally think your best bet at this point is to strike first and not allow them to get their hands on you if you can help it. These would also let you cut through safety belts in car seats. Since they would probably want you in a rear facing seat that might be an easy way to keep covert there…” We spent a while longer talking about some tactics before he said, “Let’s practice you drawing those blades,” he said.

After the first time he handed me a set of practice blades to put in their place and he began drilling me in a number of positions to draw them and then stand in a ready stance. We had only practiced skill over and over again when Megan came down. I had just reset the practice set in the shoes when she told us, “Dinner’s ready you two,” she said, “Mom wants me to tell you to clean up, I’ll change Stacy, and then we’ll eat.”

“Okay,” he said. We exchanged a quick bow to each other and then I walked up to the stairs where Megan scooped me up.

She made a face as she checked my diaper, “This should be a lot wetter, you need to drink more…”

“I’ll try and remember that…” I told her. She changed me into a fresh diaper, washed her hands, helped me wash mine, and then carried me to get situated downstairs in my high chair. I had a moment of fear remembering earlier on when I first arrived that I would likely be eating baby food under Granny’s watch.

I saw from the pasta pot, and a red pot of simmering sauce, that dinner was apparently a pasta dish in a homemade red sauce.

“Here, let’s get you a bib,” Granny said and appeared with one that said, ‘My Grandma Spoils Me More than Yours.’ I rolled my eyes internally as she tied it on and then gave me a plate of pasta and one of my small forks.

I sighed in relief and said, “Thank you Granny!”

“You’re very welcome Stacy,” she said with a kiss to the top of my head.

“Has Mommy called with anymore information on Bella?”

“She’s still in the ICU, but they have seen some signs of her waking up. They’re going to try and wake her up in a few hours if she hasn’t on her own.”

“That’s quick…” Megan said. “I wish I could be there for her,” she added.

“If you want I can stay here with your Dad and Stacy and you can go there for a bit?” She suggested.

She shook her head, “Mandy wanted me to watch Stacy. Why don’t you go back after dinner though?”

“I’ve got Stacy under control if you both want to go?” Grandpa Joe suggested.

They both looked torn as I twirled some of the large spaghetti noodles around my small fork and took a bite. After I chewed it I took a sip from my bottle that sat on the tray and then said, “Go, it’ll do everyone some good. Grandpa and I are just going to hang out downstairs anyway, right?”

He smiled at me, “Right!”

They both sighed but said, “Okay, I think we can trust you two for a bit…”

He mocked pain and said, “Just for a bit?”

“To be fair they probably shouldn’t trust us,” I said with a smirk.

“Definitely my favorite granddaughter,” he said with a laugh.

We all ate pretty quickly and I filled up on the large noodles. It was almost like eating a pasta the thickness of penne pasta. The sauce was one of the best I’d ever had, “This is amazing,” I told her.

“I’m glad you think so, I worried you might not like it?”

“Why?”

“I don’t put sugar in my sauce. Our other little grandchildren didn’t like it while they could eat it.” She was sad at the end of the statement.

I grimaced but nodded, “I keep hearing my taste buds are off of a normal little…”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Megan asked curiously and seeming interested in a change of conversation.

“Well… I think Daddy and I might have to go and have some fun with fiery food challenges…”

Granny looked a bit nervous at that, “What?”

“Well I grew up with the understanding that the smaller the chile the spicier it is. Even your smallest peppers are like the size of our mild poblano peppers compared to me. I think because of that they taste milder. Bella regretted it when she tried a little of one that I didn’t feel a tingle on.”

Megan looked intrigued, “They have some events sometimes at the university…”

“Before or after bedtime?”

“Some before… I’ll keep an eye out for those for you!” She said with a smile.

Dinner ended soon and Megan made me finish the bottle before changing me again and delivering me back to Grandpa’s care. They both took off for the hospital after making sure we were okay. “Okay, draw those blades again,” he told me and came at me simultaneously.

I did so with a front tumble as I moved to his left and drew the blades, standing to face him to my side. “Good!” he said, “But, you left yourself open…”

For the next few hours we worked nonstop until my muscles hurt and I was dripping with sweat. He showed me how to go for the tendons around the ankles and also to attack the hamstrings first. Knees were another target I practiced to disable. We worked with him reaching for me and going after the arms and wrists so many times I lost track. There were also drills with me getting to the blades while being held, cradled, and aggressively held. By the end I knew I could be beaten by the right person, but I thought I might have survived someone who underestimated me.

My watch showed eleven when Megan walked in and said, “Okay you two, Stacy needs to take a bath because I’m guessing she stinks, then needs to get to bed.”

We both bowed to each other and I said, “Thank you for teaching me Sensei.”

“My privilege, I really do hope we have more time to train… Here, let’s switch the training blades out,” he added quietly as he hugged me. I made a quick discreet repositioning of the blades into my shoes to get the real blades that were razor sharp put where they could be useful.

I walked over to Megan who looked at me with wide eyes, but squeezed me as she picked me up. I asked her, “Did Bella wake up?”

“Yes she did. She’s groggy and disoriented, but seems to remember everything both recent and further back in the past. She managed to answer questions for about fifteen minutes before she went back to sleep. They’re cautiously optimistic that there won’t be too many long term effects,” she had made it up to the top of the stairs then.

“Have they noticed any so far?”

“She seemed to have some coordination issues, nothing major, but there may be some loss there. They can’t really tell much more until they have her try and move around.”

I nodded as she reached the door to the nursery. She stripped the dress I wore off and tried to take my shoes off but couldn’t do anything. I went, “oops, let me get those,” and put my fingerprint where the sensor was hidden. They came undone and I slipped them off, “Make sure I put those on tomorrow please…” I told her.

“Mmm… Okay,” she said leaving me in just my diaper a moment later. The discolored garment was soaked and hanging loosely on my hips at that point as she removed it and carried me barenaked to the bathroom. I saw that Granny was already running a bubble bath for me.

I blushed as Megan passed me to her and she sat me down in the water. “Do you mind if I bathe you?” Granny asked. There was definitely a tentative nervousness to her voice, but also you could tell she really wanted to bathe me.

I blushed but nodded, “Okay.”

The next ten minutes or so wasn’t a lot different than Amanda bathing me, but it was a little more embarrassing with the lady who I had at one point thought would be my biggest antagonist. Every stroke of a sudsy wash cloth, or massaging of baby shampoo in my hair was so gentle though. I was almost feeling like going to sleep in the bathtub when she said, “I think my little grandbaby is ready for night night, huh?”

I nodded, “Yeah, it’s been a long day…”

She nodded and wrapped me gently in a towel before carrying me down to the nursery. Megan was hanging around then as Granny asked, “So are you okay with going to church with us tomorrow?”

I felt my nerves come up again, but wasn’t sure how to respond as she deposited me onto the changing table.

Megan came to the rescue then, “Mom, why don’t I stay home with Stacy tomorrow?” With everything going on right now she could probably use another day of sleeping in before classes start on Monday.”

I looked up at Granny and she pursed her lips, “I think I can live with that if you promise me you’ll both come next Sunday?”

I nodded, “Okay Granny, I appreciate you letting me sleep in…”

She pulled my legs in the air as she put a thick princess diaper under my rear. “You’re welcome sweetie,” she said. Powder followed all over my diaper area, stomach, and legs. She taped up the diaper and then helped me get dressed into my footed pajamas. She brushed my hair and used a loud blow drier before braiding it loosely.

“You want a bottle before you go to bed?” She asked me. “I heard you don’t mind them?” she added with a smile.

I looked at Megan who flushed a bit at having been busted at telling my secrets to her mom. “No, they’re okay… sure. Just regular milk though, right?”

“No boobie milk for you for now per your mommy’s wishes,” she agreed.

“Here, Megan hold her while I go get her a baba,” she said with a quick hug to me and passed me over to Megan.

She sat down on the floor with me and turned me around in her lap to face her, “Sorry I told Mom that…”

I giggled, “She’s your mom, you don’t probably have a ton of secrets from her. It’s okay.”

She gave me a quick squeeze, “I figured tomorrow going to church might be a bit too much. I’m not sure if they’ll send you with the babies to the nursery, let you hang with us in the college room, or send you to a free littles group…”

“Thanks, that’s more thinking than I would want to do tomorrow,” I agreed. “Maybe I an get a few more things done on my computer before Chloe and Cassie come over…”

“Sure,” she said. “Do you have many more things you’re working on?”

“I have a couple more things I want to check on... “

Her mother came back up the stairs with one of my bottles in hand and Megan handed me over to her. She carried me to a well worn rocking chair in the corner where she placed me in the crook of her arm and placed the nipple of the bottle of warm milk to my lips. I latched on and began nursing as she hummed a lullabye that Amanda must have learned from her. My eyes closed gradually and I must have been fully asleep as she settled me down in the large crib.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for continuing to read! Please tell me what you thought with a like and/or a comment!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Yeah Some Stacy and gramma Joe time, that comes with some cool toys that can hurt if needed. I wonder what if anything the B&E group found before they left the house.  It nice to have confirmation that LPS is happy with the care Stacy and Bella are receiving and don’t plan on making problems, also the fact that Stacy doesn’t need an escort while on campus is nice to know.  I wonder what kind of trouble she will cause when she by herself. Please keep up with the wonderful story.

Hmm, if the university has weapons detectors, the kives might be a problem unless Grandpa clears them with the university. Then again using them even in self-defense might be enough to get Stacy expelled because zero-tolerance laws. Though the DD doesn't seem to have our problems with school shootings to have zero tolerance laws.

Wonderful new chapter. It didn’t take me a month to read it either.  I love Stacy more every time I see her. What an amazing mind. To be a Police Detective sitting there and asking the advice of a baby has to be just a little uneasy for him. Made me laugh thinking about it. I am looking forward to the Sunday dinner. Stacy might need to use her new shoes to ward off her crazy aunts. Still I have no doubt it’s going to be interesting. Dang, I was just informed that I have no more likes to give today. I will have to ensure I save one next friday. 

It's always great to read more of Stacy's adventures. The AB/DL content is almost absent in the last few chapters, but I don't see this as a problem. As much as I like cliché fap-material, I like stories that are good without only being smut or all about diapers even better. The time and effort you put into this shows and I'll be glad to buy the e-book version if/when you publish.

20 hours ago, Baby Pal said:

Yeah Some Stacy and gramma Joe time, that comes with some cool toys that can hurt if needed. I wonder what if anything the B&E group found before they left the house.  It nice to have confirmation that LPS is happy with the care Stacy and Bella are receiving and don’t plan on making problems, also the fact that Stacy doesn’t need an escort while on campus is nice to know.  I wonder what kind of trouble she will cause when she by herself. Please keep up with the wonderful story.

Thanks for the comment! I appreciate it!

19 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

So sweet the ending. I like the new agent and the family dinner should be fun!

:) Thanks for commenting!

16 hours ago, CDfm said:

Wonderful new chapter. It didn’t take me a month to read it either.  I love Stacy more every time I see her. What an amazing mind. To be a Police Detective sitting there and asking the advice of a baby has to be just a little uneasy for him. Made me laugh thinking about it. I am looking forward to the Sunday dinner. Stacy might need to use her new shoes to ward off her crazy aunts. Still I have no doubt it’s going to be interesting. Dang, I was just informed that I have no more likes to give today. I will have to ensure I save one next friday. 

Thanks for commenting! I agree, a little unsettling, but I have a feeling that cops a lot of times in that dimension have to actually interact with 'adult' littles and are probably a bit more likely to listen to them for information! 

12 hours ago, punkboy27 said:

It's always great to read more of Stacy's adventures. The AB/DL content is almost absent in the last few chapters, but I don't see this as a problem. As much as I like cliché fap-material, I like stories that are good without only being smut or all about diapers even better. The time and effort you put into this shows and I'll be glad to buy the e-book version if/when you publish.

Thanks, I always like good story lines. I like the AB/DL content too, but there's a limit to what you can do without it being the same thing over and over again! Thanks for commenting!

Chapter 41:

I WOKE THE next morning and had breakfast made by Granny before they took off for church while still in my pajamas. Megan changed a soaked diaper after Granny and Grandpa left for church, then helped me get dressed in one of the more mature outfits that I had. The skirt was covered in a floral pattern and I wore a cute short-sleeved top, with just a simple bit of lace on the collar. It concealed my diaper and looked okay with the white socks and my new mary jane shoes that I had been given yesterday.

“What do you want to do now? Kill time on your computer?” Megan asked me once I was dressed.

“Sure,” I said, “Can I just hang out on the window seat in your room again?”

She nodded, “Sure, especially since it seems like LPS is out of everyones hair for now.”

“I hope Claire was being truthful with everything yesterday…” I said in response, “I felt like we can trust her, but what about her bosses?”

Megan nodded, “With Larry we’ll be okay.”

She helped me gather my backpack of electronics and got me situated on the bench seat. I laid down on my stomach after plugging in my computer and had my legs kicking in the air aimlessly as I began looking through the nanite file for something else that I’d thought of that morning. “You know I can see that cute little diapee?” She asked me.

I blushed and pulled my skirt back down, “Still not used to these,” I told her honestly.

“I can’t imagine you ever as a boy,” she told me with a smile. “Definitely going to have to train you to be a lady though!”

I smiled at her and then looked down at the screen to get busy. Last week at the one orientation session, when every little had been in a diaper, I had gone in my diaper without knowing I was going. It was the first time I could say that happened when I wasn’t on Amanda’s milk, and I remembered thinking at the time it was probably a hypnosis thing. In this world that threat terrified me, and I wondered if the nanites might have made me more susceptible to that abuse. I started a simple search for hypno within the code and felt my blood turn cold as I saw more than three hundred results!

‘Shit,’ I said internally and began browsing my way through the results. It seemed like they all came from the same function that specifically allowed for a little to be fully susceptible to hypnosis. The frightening thing was that it was turned on by default and we had missed it completely!

I decided it wasn’t worth waiting for approval from Amanda on this change, and began going through and creating a patch to upload to my nanites. I went further than just disabling it though, I used the code as a foundation to theoretically make it to where I would be immune from such attacks like the Amazons. I checked everything several times before I sent the patch to my nanites and felt a physical jolt like shocked myself with electricity. It hurt!

“You okay?” Megan asked with concern having been watching me right then.

I nodded, “I just got a chill for some reason…”

She looked at me skeptically before looking at her watch, “Mom and Dad should be back soon and they’ll have Cassie and Chloe with them. Do you need to use the potty before they get here?”

“I left mine at home, didn’t I?” I thought actually thinking about the fact that I did need to go number two just then.

“I can hold you on top of the regular one?”

I shakily stood and shook my head, “It’s probably easier for me just to go in my diaper…”

She looked at me, “You sure?”

My answer was just to let go into the diaper. I pushed for a long moment before standing up feeling out of breath, “yes.”

“Ewww,” she complained as she carried me to the nursery and laid me down on the changing table, “You can definitely tell that you eat regular food…”

“Sorry,” I told her.

“I told you I would hold you…”

I blushed, “I’m a little scared of falling in to be honest.”

She tickled my side then, “Like I would let that happen!”

I was wiped clean and stood back up just as we heard the downstairs garage door open and heard Granny announce, “We’re home!”

“Come on, let’s go have lunch and pretend to play nice with my evil sisters for a while…” she said to me.

I looked at her, “So I guess you enjoy these days about as much as I’m going to?”

She nodded, “I’m their liberal and short baby sister… They like putting digs in on me of course, but then I also have to watch what they do with their kids. It’s depressing…”

I nodded as she carried me downstairs. We’d left my electronics safely in her room while her sisters were there to be safe. Soon we joined her mom as she pulled out a casserole she’d placed in the oven before she’d left. “Lunch will be ready here in a bit. Megan can you help me out over here with the salad?”

I was placed on the ground and all but forgotten for a few minutes. Soon though the front door opened and Cassie came in carrying Neville, while her husband carried Klara and Kristina right behind her. “Mom we’re here,” Cassie called out as she came in and I looked at the giants and their large preschool daughter who towered over me.

“Baby Stacy!” Kristina cried as she saw me and ran towards me. I was more than a little frightened as she hugged me.

“Hi Kristina,” I told her while still gaping at the size of the toddler.

Before I could say anything more she pulled my skirt up to show the world my diaper, “Good girl, all dwy!” she said to me. “Not like Klara, her diapees poopie!!!”

I looked up at Klara and noticed she was red and upset as Cassie came in. “I’m going to take Klara upstairs to change her poopie diapee. I guess she’s decided to just be a baby and not be interested in potty training,” she said glaring at me.

“Some kids take longer,” Granny said as she came and hugged everyone and kissed Klara. She demonstrated the same greeting to Neville who I knew had to be starved for true affection. “Why don’t we change Neville while we’re at it,” her husband suggested. “He’s rather ripe too…”

“I guess,” she said. “I think he could probably go longer since he likes being poopy.”

I looked at his dejected face, and gave him a sad sympathetic look as they carried him upstairs and left us downstairs. “Granny, can we watch cartoons?” Kristina asked.

“Sure sweetie, take Stacy with you,” she suggested.

She turned the TV straight onto a TV show that I knew for certain wasn’t safe!!! Naomi and Oliver were all over little’s clothing!

“This is Neville’s favorite, do you like it?” she asked as I tried not to look at the screen.

“Not really,” I managed to say nonchalantly while hoping if I did see it my changes would help. Thinking quickly I asked her, “What’s your favorite? Maybe it’s on?”

She used the remote and said, “This one, Princess Silvy!” She said as she turned to a cartoon that reminded me a bit of Sofia the First from our dimension. She grabbed my arm and insisted that I sit on her large lap. I’d been sitting there for a few minutes when Cassie came down and said, “Megan, you’ll probably need to change Stacy soon, she’s watching Princess Silvy with Kristina!”

“What?!?!” I heard a shocked set of voices call out.

Grandma and Megan ran out quickly and Megan grabbed me to take me out of the room while Cassie laughed and said, “What’s the big deal? She’s just a little baby anyway? Mandy has her in diapers like a proper baby should be?” Then she paused, “I mean she certainly seemed happy that I can’t get Klara to use the potty like a big girl?”

Megan put her hand to my diaper and seemed surprised to find it dry, “That was one of those hypnotic shows wasn’t it?” I asked as she carried me upstairs. I heard Granny and Cassie arguing a bit as she did so.

“Yes it is, you were watching it long enough you should have gone… I shouldn’t have been able to pull you away either without you crying,” she said more than a little surprised.

I smiled at her, “I think I may be immune now…”

She looked at me suspiciously, “How?”

“Umm…”

“You’ve been editing more again, haven’t you?” She asked me quietly. “Mandy said you shouldn’t…”

“It was that or be more susceptible to those shows…” I told her.

“We’ll need to talk with you and Amanda later,” she said with a frown. “Are you sure it was safe?”

I shrugged, “I think so. I already had one run-in with someone using hypnotic tricks at one of our little events this week. The fact that I didn’t wet or mess my diaper right now probably means that it was successful?”

She squeezed me in a hug, “Dad has the table setup outside, why don’t you go out there with me?”

I nodded and hugged her back as best I was able to. We came down seeing the fireworks had gone to a simmer and Granny came over to me, “Are you okay?”

“I think so… I’ll tell you later,” I added. “Have you talked to Mommy today?”

“A couple hours ago… She said that Bella is a lot more alert today, they’re supposed to move her to a regular room this afternoon, and hopefully be able to send her home tomorrow.”

“So soon?” I asked in surprise, “She was basically in a coma?”

“Our medical technology,” she reminded me. “Now stay with Megan, do not leave her side!”

I nodded and clung to Megan as she went hugged me tightly on her hip. Grandpa Joe had what looked like gigantic chicken breasts cooking on the grill, along with some sausages. “Need any help Daddy?” Megan asked.

“Not right now. Why don’t you just sit back and relax? Tomorrow you both start classes again and you won’t have much time for rest!” He reminded us.

We smiled at him and Megan sat down with me, turning me in her lap to face her. She played with letting me fall backwards out of her lap and I squealed. She did that a few times before holding me in a hug, “If my sister gets tired of you I don’t know that I want you as a baby, but you are cute!” She told me.

I smiled at her, “Definitely better than the other possibilities,” I told her.

“I…” she started to say as Chloe came out with Kendra and Katie one either side of her, and Derrick followed carrying Kacey. They were actually dressed this time in onesies so something covered them, but it looked like they had leaked diaper wise around the edges. The bottoms of their onesies were darker, and Kacey’s looked like diarrhea had caused some permanent stains.

I felt myself almost want to throw up at that. She brought them over to us and said, “Auntie Megan, can you watch these three for a moment while I go grab some of their toys?”

“Sure, I’d be happy to,” Megan said cordially. I watched as a blanket was laid down on the grass and she put all three onto their stomachs.

“Be back in a moment babies,” she told them.

I gave Megan a look and she hugged me tight. “Hi girls,” Megan said nicely.

The look they gave her was not a warm one.

“Gaba Goo Gim!” Kacey said fairly angrily.

I sighed, “I’m sorry,” I said just loud enough for them to hear. There was definitely a jealous look from Katie that I wasn’t screwed up as bad. Of course at least she could crawl... Kacey looked forlornly like a worm that couldn’t do anything from her stationary spot on the blanket. You could almost see her arms and legs spasm in an attempt to sit herself up.

Thankfully we didn’t have to sit there with them alone long before Chloe returned bringing a couple of toys for them to play with, including a bar that went over the top of Kacey that she could attempt to bat at some hanging toys. You could tell that she just desperately wanted to do anything. I couldn’t see any hope left in her face, and it was so sad it made me want to cry. I chose instead to talk to Megan, “What’s your first class tomorrow?”

“I have a philosophy class at eleven, then a history class after lunch,” she said. “Then I have another couple classes tomorrow too.” She shifted me a little as obviously my body weight was getting a bit heavy. My skirt moved and flashed the girls my clean diaper, just as Cassie came out carrying Neville to deposit next to the other three littles. Kristina came out holding Klara’s hand. She was now wearing only a shirt and her diaper. She was all smiles though and didn’t seem to have a care in the world following her big sis outside. Granny followed and played a small game of chase with both of them as she came out. I watched as a couple trips inside were made by Granny, Grandpa, and Cassie to get the other dishes for the table.

Cassie looked at Megan, “Why aren’t you helping?”

“I am, I was told to watch Stacy here,” she told her.

“You know she’d be fine with the other girls on the blanket if she couldn’t walk. Mandy is just being stupid…”

“Enough about my Mommy,” I told her. “If there’s anyone who needs to be told how to treat a little it’s you. The inhumane treatment of making an adult only crawl should be illegal,” I hissed.

Megan grabbed me in a hug, “Umm… Sis, I happen to agree with Stacy here. Add to the fact that her parents are with her sister in the hospital right now, maybe keep your stupid opinions to yourself?”

Before a war between sisters could fully erupt Grandpa Joe put his hand on Cassie’s shoulder, “Enough sweetheart.”

“But Dad…”

“Enough,” he said simply.

The food was soon on the table and it was like deja vu from the first Sunday I’d been there for Sunday dinner. Megan helped me with a plate that she placed a small piece of the chicken she had gotten. A piece of her sausage, and some of the green bean casserole that I wrinkled my nose up a little on, also joined the plate. It was all really tasty! While I watched that though I watched as Cassie fed Neville another concoction of baby food – this one at least seemed slightly more edible just being a beef stew. Her biological daughters both fed themselves without incident, although she made sure to tie a bib on ‘baby Klara.’ She seemed to be treating her as obnoxiously like a baby as she could.

‘I guess she’s hoping to embarrass her out of babyhood?’ I shook my head, ‘I doubt that ends well…’

Chloe had Kendra and Kacey hanging off her exposed boobs while her husband held a bottle for Katie. ‘At least she’s feeding all of them…’ I thought. ‘I wonder if Grandpa and Granny said something too them…’ There were a few stifled conversations, but not much wsa going on when the back door opened and Amanda came through.

She looked well past the ragged edge of fatigue and exhaustion, but came straight to me. “Stacy!” She said as she pulled me into her arms and hugged me. Tears streamed down her face and I saw Fred was right behind her.

Something went tight in my gut since they were both there.

“Is Bella…?”

She sobbed, and sobbed then, with her body just convulsing with tears.

Fred joined us in a hug and I just knew that the worst had happened, Bella…

“Bella’s been kidnapped…” Fred said quietly to Grandpa.

“Why didn’t you call me?!?” Grandpa Joe asked instantly.

“There’s nothing anyone can do. They managed to slip some sort of sleeping agent into the room and when we both came to Bella was gone. The police are reviewing the hospitals video footage, but the cameras show the kidnappers getting away with Bella.” Fred informed everyone, “We would use her Little Protect watch to track her, but there was a doctor that insisted we remove it for them to have access to put in IVs as needed… Her other tracker isn’t showing up either.”

“My god, who would do such a thing?!?” Chloe erupted.

“What can we do?” Cassie asked.

“Pray…” Amanda said.

The family actually stopped and did that right then, but it didn’t sit right with me. I wanted to get in there and on my computer and start tracking down the kidnappers. Amanda was a hysterical mess and it took Granny a good hour to get her talked into taking a nap in her old childhood bedroom. Soon Cassie and Chloe took off with their families, leaving just Amanda’s parents, Amanda, Fred, Megan and myself at home.

While Amanda slept I had gotten my computer and began hacking the hospital and every other place I could find a trail. Grandpa had come in at some point and just watched silently behind me as I worked. I found the video of the kidnappers taking off with her. They had rolled a canister of something that left some smoke fumes on the outside. They wore some sort of odd masks and went in after a short time. It only took a few minutes apparently to knock Amanda and Fred out, and they were carrying Bella out barely ten minutes after their arrival into the hospital.

I took still images of the kidnappers and put them in a file as I followed their progress on the security cameras. They had used a back entrance to come into the hospital and left via the same. The camera view sucked, but I was able to figure out the make and model of the car and began finding some other cameras in businesses along the two routes they could have left by. I struck gold on the second with a good view of the license plate, “Hold on a second Stacy, let me write that down before you leave that screen. Good work by the way,” he said with a pat on my head.

I heard him call his detective friend as I resumed tracking the car. This dimension was further ahead on plate tracking so a quick hack into another file handed me a list of places the plate passed by. The trail stopped in another area of town not far from the airport and I felt my stomach drop. “Grandpa Joe, I think they headed for the airport!”

“Why do you think that?” he asked.

I walked him through it just as Amanda had woken up and came inside the room. She was teary eyed and seemed to be all but broken as she came in and asked, “Where did you say?”

“The airport maybe?” I suggested as Joe called and directed the police that direction.

I drew up dead ends on flight manifests then and everything else before she touched her hand on my shoulder, “You’ve done all you can for now Stacy,” she said.

I shook my head, “There’s got to be more of a trail…”

“Time to let my dad and the police handle the next steps. They’re already going to be questioning him on how he found out so much…”

I sighed but knew she was probably right. Just before I closed the computer though I saw here bra had spots coming through and knew she had to have been leaking badly. I took a look at the patch file I had compiled already and just clicked ‘Install’ without asking her. I felt a small jolt as the patch hit again, but I didn’t space out. Instead I let her pick me up into her arms and then pulled at her shirt.

“Stacy you can’t…”

“Mommy you need it, and… I won’t be affected by it anymore…”

“What did you do…?” She asked me a little angry, “I told you to let me check over…”

“You need this, and I just installed it. You can check it later, the nanites are active and still really programmable so I know I can alter it more later if I need to. For now… please? For both of us?”

She sighed, but pulled her shirt down revealing the nursing bra and a nipple dripping with a droplet of milk. My mouth instantly watered from the sight. I didn’t hesitate on latching on and nursed until she burped me and changed sides. After I was done I was groggy, but noticeably still clean, and no wetter than I had been before.

“Well it looks like you still have control for now…” she said as she patted my back.

“Yeah, but I definitely need to go…” I said and let a stream of urine into my diaper and a little bit of poop.

She bounced me and held me for a while before taking me to the nursery to change my diaper. I stayed in her arms afterwards though as we sat in the living room to wait for any news that might come about Bella.

We waited for a couple hours before a detective came to the house, “Please come in,” Joe told him.

“Thanks Joe,” he said as he came in and we all sat down in the living room.

“Do you have anything new? Have you found her?” Amanda asked.

He shook his head, “We followed the leads that led to the vehicle they took Bella in, but it was abandoned near the airport. As far as we can tell she didn’t get on a plane with anyone, and all of our officers are keeping an eye on other travel points. Roadblocks are set on the outgoing roads, but so far we haven’t been able to get much more than a name on one of the kidnappers. Joseph  Di’santi is a member of the Trelini gang. We have a bulletin out for him as well.”

“So what now?” Fred asked angrily.

The detective shrugged, “If there’s going to be a legal adoption of Bella, she’ll have to have her chip scanned. Right now one of our experts thinks they must have her in some sort of faraday cage, because we can’t get a lock on her tracker there. We’ve got scanners up and running looking for if she passes by any of our many scanners… but at this point we’re just waiting for them to screw up.”

“You’ve got to find her,” Amanda cried as she was holding me.

“We’ll do our best, I promise,” the detective said. “Well I need to get back to the station, I’ll contact you each day even if I don’t have anything new.”

As he walked away to the door, led by Joe, Fred embraced us both in a hug that Megan and their mom joined in on.

“Is it safe for Stacy to go to classes tomorrow?” Megan asked.

“No, it’s not…” Amanda practically cried.

“It’s not safe anywhere,” I told her. “I need to go. You can take me to each class if you want, but hiding isn’t going to help Bella.”

She sniffled and we spent the next couple hours barely eating a dinner of takeout, and then discussing the problems for longer while we waited endlessly for any news on Bella. “Let me see what you uploaded to yourself…” she said. “Both of them…”

I ended up showing her the code and going over everything I had done with my nanites. “I don’t see anything that should be a problem from this, but please be careful. I know you understand all of this probably as well as anyone, but the possibility of unintended consequences is something you need to be careful of.”

I nodded, “I’m sorry Mommy… I just wanted to nurse again, and I thought it would make you feel better too…”

“I’m actually thinking more about the hypnosis settings… Which I can’t believe we missed.”

I nodded, “I know… I think the settings must have worked, at least earlier I didn’t have the reaction everyone thought I should have.”

“Next weekend I may test you on that, but for now keep avoiding anything that could have that. Our house will hopefully be back to normal tomorrow with even more security. For now though do you have anything you’re missing that you need tomorrow?”

“Let me check my backpack?” I asked as I wriggled off her lap and walked to my backpack. Inside I still had six pampers, wipes, powder, pencils, pens, my stylus, my tablet, and my computer would barely join it all. I still had a spare uniform with my new shoes. “I think I have everything,” I told her.

“Then why don’t we go ahead and get you undressed and make an early night of it?” She asked. I looked at my watch and saw it was only eight, “I haven’t slept much the last couple nights,” she added.

I hugged her and said, “Okay.”

“Do you need a bath tonight?”

I hesitated, “Take one with me?”

I could see the hurt in her eyes, but she gave me a thin smile, “okay.”

The bathtub off the hallway upstairs was soon filled with bubbles and the two of us were settled in the bath with her washing me gently. I looked up every now and then to tears in her eyes, but she did seem to be doing a bit better just by being able to baby me some more. When I was clean and my hair was washed she cuddled me to her chest and just hugged me silently. “I love you,” she told me, “I’m so scared something will happen to you too.”

“Not going to lie, I’m scared of it too,” I told her, “I’m also scared something will happen to you.”

She held me to her body for a while before saying, “Let’s get dried off before we shrivel up. I’ll blow dry your hair and we’ll get to bed.”

We were both wrapped in towels a moment later and she had me sitting on the edge of the counter as she used a loud blow dryer to go through my hair. I was making faces and plugging my ears as she used it and she smirked weakly at my wimpiness there. When my hair was dry she carried me to the nursery where she diapered me, put me into my blanket sleeper, and then carried me to the bedroom that had been hers as a kid. Amanda and Fred were sharing the smaller bed in there for the night until we moved back to our house tomorrow. Amanda dressed in a set of silk pajamas and then carried me back to the nursery.

Megan came by then, “I love you both,” she told us and gave us a combined hug.

“Love you too sis,” Amanda said, “Thank you for watching out for Stacy…”

“Of course, she’s family!” she told her. She gave me a peck on the top of my head and left the room.

Amanda pulled her shirt out of the way and said, “Well, since you’re hacking like crazy then I guess there’s no reason not to nurse anymore,” she exposed her breast and I began nursing and fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING should have represented a day to be nervous, excited, and otherwise proud to be moving onto college classes, but it was impossible to do so while being worried about Bella. I caught a bit of the news on TV before Grandpa Joe turned it off. It looked like Bella’s kidnapping was leading the news. From what I could tell there was outrage that anyone would steal an adopted little like this.

I just hoped the worst hadn’t happened to Bella… sadly in this dimension it wasn’t hard to imagine too many dark scenarios with her though. I had barely gotten to know her, but I hated to think that the girl I had just begun to know could be dead… or worse.

Breakfast was an egg, a piece of toast, and a cup of coffee. Granny’s eyebrows rose a little at the coffee, but she hadn’t said anything. I’d eaten quietly from my highchair and sat through the silence around the table. Fred was taking the day with Grandpa Joe to triple check the house’s new security systems. Amanda mentioned a few ideas she had too, but otherwise was pretty well not engaging in the world a lot. They both went with me to Emerson and walked me to my first class about fifteen minutes beforehand.

Amanda hugged and kissed me, “Good luck Stacy, I’ll be back to pick you up at the end of this class to walk you to your next. I love you,” she said.

“Love you too Mommy,” I told her.

With that I walked into the classroom for my first Calculus III class. Looking around the room every seat was built into tiers with long tables covering each of them and desk chairs behind them. None of them were little sized, so I pulled out my collapsible booster and sat down on one of the chairs in the first row.

Other students were coming in and I saw a mousey looking man working to organize some papers with a tall Amazonian girl and a slightly shorter boy. I guessed they were the professors TAs and just pulled out my tablet to be ready to take notes. Right then another large girl sat down in the seat next to me, “Don’t you just wook so cute sitting there pwetending to be a big girl!”

I looked over at her and sighed, “And don’t you sound like the biggest idiot on the planet. I’m a student that will probably do better in this class than you.”

“Sounds like someone must have a poopy pamper,” she hissed.

“Really? You have a poopy pamper on? You should really change that before class you know. I thought something smelled bad when you sat down…”

A laugh came from next to me as a boy sat down on the other side of me, “She’s witty, I like her,” the tall boy said.

“I don’t, it sounds like someone needs a spanking…” the girl said.

“Yes it does miss…?” The professor suddenly stood by our table.

“Uh… Gregson,” she said.

“Well Miss Gregson, I happen to know you’re antagonizing a young lady who probably doesn’t need to be dealing with your idiocy today. If you continue I’ll speak with Dean Sanders and see if we can’t have you considered to be a little so we can follow through with the spanking you need. I guarantee you’re going to struggle in this class given you just barely scraped a C last year in Calc two.” He nodded towards me, “She could have skipped this class altogether but made a mature decision to make sure she understood everything well.”

I looked at him and said, “Thank you Doctor Lieberman, I hope to live up to your expectations,” I said politely. I gave the girl next to me a glare but then looked forward.

“If there are no other concerns?” He asked her. “Well then,” he said seeing that it was time to start class. “I’m Professor Lieberman and this is Calculus three. Hopefully by this time you know where you are, but if you’re in the wrong place now is the time to leave,” he said that with a smirk. “Okay then, my TAs this semester are…” he introduced his teaching assistants who handed out paper syllabuses. He mentioned he was a bit old fashioned with that paper copy. “There are three exams for this course, quite frankly I don’t care if you come to the classes where I explain the subject or not… Those are all that matter. I don’t get paid for your pass or failure, if you need help I advise you to meet with me or my TAs as you need to.”

‘Ouch…’ I thought and I could hear some rustling behind me from some students who seemed more than a bit nervous.

“Now that we have that out of the way, let’s get started…”

I was used to high school still where the first class was a get to know you, these are the rules, and time to move to the next class… In this case he began right into teaching multi-variable calculus and my brain got a workout with the Base 60 math right away in the morning. The good thing was that it distracted me from everything else going on. Midway through the class I had to pee and just let it loose into my diaper without any further thought. The class was actually over quickly! I stood up when class was dismissed to instantly see the Amazonian girl next to me looking down at me.

“Well little girl, do you still have dry panties?”

“I don’t wear panties, and no, my diaper is definitely wet, but my mommy will change me. See you Wednesday,” I said as I grabbed my bag and walked to the hallway where I found Amanda waiting.

The girl gaped at me as Amanda grabbed my hand and led me through the busy hallway and out of the building. We had to pass the student union to get to the Jennings building where my next class was, “Need a change?” Amanda asked me.

I nodded and thought for a second, “I need to poop too…”

“When we get to the bathroom go ahead and go and I’ll change you,” she told me.

I sighed, even the few bathrooms with little potties would still be too much for my small body. I walked alongside her into the Union and just before the bathroom door let the battle go and paused for a moment to crouch and fill my diaper completely. She waited patiently and walked with me inside as I noticed an Amazonian girl watching me with a hopeful smile on her face until she saw Amanda. Then she frowned and kept moving.

I hated the icky feeling of the sticky poop on my butt and feeling like it was sliding down onto my legs. It was a less composed poop, so I could feel it smear everywhere. I made my own frown as Amanda held the door open for me.

Inside the bathroom Amanda picked me up and laid me on a changing table after she put a pad from her purse down. “How did your first class go?” She asked sliding my skirt up.

“Good,” I told her, “I like the professor, he stuck up for me when the girl next to me was giving me a hard time.”

Amanda ripped the tapes loose and made a little bit of a wiggle with her nose, “You stinkie!” she said. The smile on her face though said she was just happy to take care of me.

“Sorry,” I told her.

“We’ll have to remember to have you go at home tomorrow morning,” she said, “I should have had that brought over for yesterday…”

I nodded as she wiped my butt firmly pulling away a brown gooey mess. She was in the middle of another wipe when a little rushed into the bathroom and looked at me with terror in her eyes. I noticed she had panties on, but they were leaving a drippy trail of pee and poop. Amanda noticed too and gave her a sad look. “Stay right there and I’ll change you next,” she told her. “Hold your skirt up so maybe you don’t have to lose that.”

The poor girl started bawling and I felt bad for her. Amanda was obviously a faculty member from the badge on her blouse, and this would mean a demerit and a trip to Dean Sanders office most likely.

She finished wiping me quickly, rediapered me, and set me on the ground, “Wait there a moment Stacy,” she ordered.

“Come here little one,” she told the girl. “Let’s pull down those poopy panties, there’s no reason to save them,” she told her as she reached down to the girl. She sniffled but let Amanda pull them down and discard them into the trash can adjacent to the table. I watched as she used a couple wipes on her standing up and then picked her up, “Lay there and be good for a moment,” she told her and suspended her butt in the air with her ankles in one hand as she kept wiping her.

She was much too big for one of my diapers, but Bella’s fit her and she had her diapered a moment later as a girl came rushing in, “Which little girl dripped all the way down the hallway?” She asked.

“I don’t know, that trail was there when we came in,” Amanda told her. “Both of these little girls needed changed, but they were in diapers that held everything in.”

“Damn…” the girl said and left after checking the stalls.

“Are… are…” the little stammered.

“Am I going to tell on you?” Amanda asked.

The girl streamed tears from her eyes, but nodded.

“No, but if you want my advice you won’t leave your dorm room in panties again. Make sure you don’t poop in a class and the worst that will happen is a diaper change. You should have about five demerits right now and a paddling.”

The girl nodded, “Thank you miss,” she said. “I’m Meg, I really appreciate it.”

“I have a little sister named Megan, so I can remember that. This little girl here is my adopted daughter Stacy.”

“Nice to meet you,” the girl said as she was trying wipe her face with her hands.

A bit of makeup was smearing and Amanda offered her a baby wipe, “Wipe your face really good, we’ll walk you out of here and you should be fine. What class are you going to?”

“English…” she said nervously.

“So am I!” I told her. “Over in the Jennings building?”

She nodded.

“Why don’t you walk with us,” I said. Amanda walked beside us to leave the bathroom a moment later as I watched another two large Amazonian girls follow the trail of poop and urine in with the hopes of capturing a little to turn them in, or claim for their own.

Meg was hesitant to talk to me at first, but by the time we made it to the next building I discovered she had the same class that I did. Amanda dropped us off at the classroom, which was a moderately large lecture hall that seated about eighty students. I made a move to the front and she looked at me like I was nuts, “If you sit up front they can throw things at you…” she hissed.

I shrugged, “If I sit at the front the professor may or may not be a defender. I’d rather be up front… Plus we don’t have any chairs to see over here.”

“I guess,” she said as she sat in the too large seat and tried to use a sweatshirt to make herself a little more comfortable in the large seat. She was about a foot and a half taller than me. She watched in a little bit of confusion as I pulled my booster seat out of my bag and put it on the chair. “That looks a bit more comfortable,” she admitted.

I was sitting almost at her level then at least. “Gotta do what I can…”

“Aren’t you worried about being too much like a baby?” She asked as she squirmed in the diaper. “My dad always told me to never let anyone put me in a diaper…”

“Is he still free?” I asked gently.

She shook her head, “Last week just before I came here he was taken on the street…”

“Your only real chance of staying free is wearing them I think…”

“But what about you?” She paused, “I mean maybe your mom can help keep you from being kidnapped, but…?”

I laughed, “I’m an adopted little is what she meant.”

“Wait… you’re the one who’s adopted and still going to classes?”

She asked just as I heard a “Hey Stacy!” from my side.

I saw Laura and said, “Hi Laura,” to her.

“Hey, why didn’t I hear from you this weekend?” She asked.

I sighed, “My sister was poisoned by a fake LPS agent on Friday, and then they tried to get me that night… She fought for her life that night and was finally improving Saturday night, only to be kidnapped on Sunday…”

“Wait, that girl was your sister?” they both asked simultaneously.

I nodded, “Yes, my parents had taken her in to save her from some crazy stewardess on a flight to Selegnasol… I’d only had about a week to get to know her, but I already considered her to be a friend… I’m really worried for her.”

Both girls nodded and looked sad too, but there was clearly nothing they could do at that point. “Aren’t you worried they’re coming for you too? Didn’t the news say your house was broken into too?” Laura asked.

“I didn’t know they’d said that much…” I told Laura, “Yeah I am. They’ve tried for me a couple times already, so unless the police get them first they’ll probably try again.”

“That sucks…” Meg said, “Your mom was really kind, I hate to see that happen to you all.”

We talked for about ten more minutes as we had all arrived early to class and I learned that Anaya and Kristina were responsible for the two empty beds in our nest. Kristina had given herself over to the adoption program, while Anaya got busted for pooping her pants and then fought the nest mother that had caught her trying to sneak back into the dorm. Anaya had ended up being sent to the university’s daycare and had been seen last grinning without her teeth, being carried with only a diaper on to their playground. Every little had stayed as far away though as they could, lest they be roped in with her…

The professor for the class had her own TAs to help out. Professor Benning was quite young really, having only received her PhD that past spring. She stated that the objectives of her class were to enable us to communicate and document our work in a clear and professional manner. Technical writing wasn’t to just be about essays, but real research type projects and reviews of journals. As we stood up to leave the class a couple Amazon girls came over and said, “How are your diapees holding up?”

I sighed, “Mine’s wet, but my mommy is waiting outside.”

“Her mommy promised to change us both,” Laura told her.

“Wait, Mommy? Why would your mom be here?” The girl asked in confusion.

“She’s a professor,” I told her.

Sure enough as soon as we walked out of the classroom Amanda was waiting there and lifted my skirt to pronounce, “Well I have a wet little girl, huh?”

“Can my friends come with us to lunch?” I asked.

“Sure, they need a change too?”

“Yes ma’am,” Laura said. “I didn’t bother with training panties today,” she told her honestly.

“Well, let’s go by the Union and I’ll change you all and get you a meal at the food court there?” She suggested.

The girls blushed but nodded as the aggressive girls stared at Amanda with looks of jealousy and anger. I reached up for Amanda’s hand and held it while Laura and Meg walked beside me. Laura was more comfortable being around Amanda by this point, but Meg was looking nervous that she was going to be forcibly adopted at any moment. Amanda changed both of them first before getting to me and leaving my naked rear in the air for my change. I tried to pretend that no one else was there to see Amanda change me… The three of us were all blushing as we washed our hands and then went outside to the food court.

“What’s your next class?” Laura asked me.

“Machine learning,” I answered.

“Who teaches that?” Meg asked curiously.

I tilted my head towards Amanda, “Professor Westerfield,” I said.

It seemed like they had a pretty quiet weekend for the most part in the dorms, and it turned out that Laura had gone to the church that Amanda’s parents went to. I learned that Meg was an electrical engineering major, so I would probably inevitably have some other classes with her. As it was the three of us had our chemistry class together later in the afternoon.

We didn’t have a long time to eat, especially with Amanda wanting to get to her classroom early, but we spent some time listening to stories from their weekend. They both had a break for a couple hours and were planning on going back to the dorm for a bit. Before we split up I traded cell phone numbers with them so we could get together again. Amanda also gave her number to them too for if they needed something from an ‘adult.’

At Kilby we ran into her office for just a quick moment to grab some papers before heading down to the sixth floor. Floor to ceiling glass doors and windows looked into a smaller classroom with a single horseshoe shaped table that opened to a white board and a projector screen.

She motioned for me to sit down while she finished getting ready. With nothing else to occupy myself I watched the other students in the course come into the room. Being a more advanced computer science class the course was restricted both by pre-reqs and in numbers. Only nine other students besides myself would be joining us in the room, and all would be upperclassmen.

A tall dark haired girl was the first to come through and said, “Hi Doctor Westerfield,” to Amanda as she came in.

“Hi Danielle,” Amanda said with a smile.

She looked at me and thought for a second, “You brought Stacy to your class to babysit today?” She asked.

Amanda laughed, “No, she’s in this class for credit, just like you Danielle.”

“Didn’t she just check-in as a freshman last week?”

“Yes I did,” I answered myself.

“Then how can you take this class? You have to have five semesters of pre-reqs?”

“I tested out of them,” I told her with a smile.

Danielle chewed on that, I didn’t think she was a totally condescending Amazon when I met her before, and I hoped I was right with this. “Seriously?” She stared at Amanda who nodded. “You must be like ridiculously smart…” she said to me. “Sorry if I came off as a bitch.”

I laughed, “Don’t worry about it,” I said.

Amanda went back to loading something on her computer and I pulled my own out to sit in front of me as other students came in. “What kind of computer is that?” A boy asked next to me, “I’m Eric by the way.”

I looked up at the slightly shorter Amazon who was probably only nine-feet tall, with blonde hair, and a pizza face of pimples everywhere. Everything about him screamed ‘nerd,’ which meant I’d probably be able to make a friend if he could overlook my height. “Well it’s from the other dimension where I’m from…” I told him and went into the specs.

“My computer has a lot more power, but it’s so tiny… that’s incredible that you have as much in that little machine as you do!”

I smiled, “It’s me sized.”

Danielle giggled at that, “More like doll sized… You are so tiny!”

I shrugged, “Not going to deny that.”

I talked with the two of them a little bit the next few minutes and then Amanda began the class. “Good afternoon and welcome back to Emerson! I hope you all had a good summer!” She looked at the class. “I think most of you have been in classes together, but why don’t you all introduce yourselves. This class will involve a lot of collaboration and I want to make sure that you get to know each other today.”

She started with an Amazon boy at the far side of the room. As the others continued down the line I figured out that Danielle and I were actually the only two girls in the class. ‘Weird still knowing that I fit on that side of the fence now…’ I thought to myself. As I introduced myself there was a mixture of curiosity on the boys faces and something else… It was a little creepy actually as I was pretty sure they weren’t just thinking of being daddies for some reason.

I noticed the same looks were only given briefly to Danielle before they looked down at their desks as she stared back at them.

“Okay then, now that we’ve got that out of the way let’s talk about what we’re studying this semester.” She paused, “Tessa, come join us,” she said with a smile.

To my surprise Tessa appeared. I was excited because she was probably the most advance piece of research I’d seen so far. “Hi Doctor Westerfield, Hi Stacy,” she said seeing me.

“What is she?” Danielle asked. “How does she know Stacy?”

“I’m an artificial entity projected via hologram into here,” Tessa told her. “I think I’m supposed to be an object lesson for you all today? Am I right Doctor Westerfield?”

She almost smiled, “You’re right, Tessa here is the most advanced artificial intelligence on the planet. She started off templated off of some nanny bot programming, but we brought her to a new level of intelligence by helping aid her in learning on her own. AI like her is the ultimate goal of this class, but way beyond what most of you will be able to effectively work on until you are in grad school.”

She looked back at Tessa, “Thanks for visiting Tessa, I know we’ll have you back soon.”

“I look forward to it… and I hope you get your little girl back soon too. Please let me know if I can help.”

Amanda turned white and I debated standing up as Tessa faded from existence. “What did she mean by that?” Danielle asked.

“My sister was kidnapped yesterday,” I told her.

“That was your daughter?” Danielle asked, “I’m so sorry, what are you both doing here?”

“Nothing more we can do right now,” Amanda said sadly. “Let’s get back to the topic at hand. This course…”

Amanda’s class was most certainly going to be the most demanding of all of my classes. I think even if she wasn’t my mommy I could plan on her being tough on me. As class ended I let loose a stream of urine into my diaper, knowing my best chance for a change was right then. A few students asked Amanda some questions, but most fled the room quickly.

Danielle hung around for a second, “I’m sorry to hear about your daughter,” she told Amanda. “Is there anything you need?” She asked.

“If you see Stacy around please keep an eye on her? That’s about it…”

“Sure!” she said. “You want me to change her and get her to her next class?”

Amanda shook her head, “Thanks for the offer, but I’ve got that taken care of right now,” she said with a smile.

“See you around then,” she told us both. After Amanda had her bag and supplies together she reached down and picked me up to set me on her other side. My wet pamper was visible to several passing bigs and littles as we loaded the elevator to her office.

“Hi Kim,” she said as we passed.

“Hi Mandy,” she said, not having more time to talk because Amanda kept us moving.

As we entered her office I looked at my watch and saw I had about forty minutes before my next class. “Let’s get this diaper changed, get you a bottle of juice, and then to your Chem class. I’ll need to come back and get some work done probably.”

“You heard anything from the police or anyone?”

She shook her head, “No news at least…” she said sadly.

I hugged her as she lay out a changing pad on an edge of her desk and scooped me up to lay me down on it. She handed me a bottle of juice and just before I put it in my mouth I asked, “I wonder if Tessa would be able to help at all?”

“That’s an interesting idea,” she admitted as she pushed my skirt out of the way. She ripped the two tapes off and wiped me, “I might try later.”

“Did you sweep this room?” I asked around the bottle.

She nodded, “anything hidden won’t make it out of here anyway, but I swept when we walked in.”

“Did you happen to scan her for that chip she told us about?”

She gave me a look as she taped my new diaper on, “Yes… and I copied it before I purged it of any information. If that’s why they kidnapped her they’re going to be really disappointed…” she said.

I was sat upright and she wiped her hands with a wipey. “I’m still working on getting through it all. The part that I can get through is bothering me though because it looks familiar.”

“Familiar?” I asked.

“I’m not sure why, but it looks very similar to some ongoing projects I’ve consulted on around here. I’m going to have to spend some more time looking t it before I can be certain of where though…”

“Can I get a look at it?”

She gave me a narrow look, “When we get home,” she looked at her watch, “for now it’s time for you to go to chemistry!”

I groaned but nodded. I drained another third of the bottle, but didn’t want to take it outside of her office to finish it. I handed it to her and she placed it inside a diaper bag she had sat next to her desk. She walked beside me to Kendrick Hall for my chemistry class. I saw Laura and Meg sitting at the front and sat on the other side of Laura so she was in the middle.

“How was your class?” Laura asked. “It’s got to be a bit odd having your mommy as a professor?”

“I’m dead certain that’s going to be my toughest class… we have some collaborative projects we’re going to have to do that maybe tough to work out. I’m also one of only two girls, and of course the only little in the class,” I told her.

She laughed, “Actually you may have an easier time with the guys. They tend not to have the desire to baby us quite as bad at their age.”

“No, they looked more like dating me was on the plate…”

“Eew…” Meg said with a snort. “A big?”

“It happens, right?”

“Yeah, it does,” Laura admitted. “I know there were at least a couple freshman girls with Amazon parents and one had a little mom.”

The room filled and got noisier and noisier until the professor stood up at the front and said, “Good afternoon!”

There was a half-hearted response, to which Professor Casio said again, “Good afternoon!”

“Good afternoon,” there came a light-hearted response that was a bit better.

“Oh you all can do better than that!” He said, and did it again, at last getting the response he wanted. I knew this was one of my largest classes so I suspected he was going to be a bit more of a commanding person there. He really wasn’t very tall though… Maybe a bit shorter than Megan actually, but he seemed like a friendly sort of guy. His shorter status meant he was a bit less intimidating to me, but probably had to deal with Amazons scoffing at him.

His class though? It was awesome! He kept up a great level of energy all the way through, explaining fundamentals of stoichiometry better than I’d ever had it taught to me back home. About midway through the class he called out, “Robert Stanson, what is the molecular weight of one mole of Cesium?”

I turned and could just see a student who looked to have just been asleep looking amazed at the professor that he already knew his name. “Umm....” he said.

“Ms. Westerfield? Can you help him out?” He said suddenly looking at me after letting him stew for a few moments.

I felt my diaper grow warm with nerves but answered, “132.9054 grams?”

“Correct!” he said, “Ms. Westerfield has a good chance of doing well in this course, Mr. Stanson you may have issues…” he said. The whole class chuckled at his expense but I could feel a glare to the back of my head.

I sighed, but I wouldn’t hide my intelligence from anyone!

He went on and began doing other formulas and dealing with atomic masses, along with using the ideal gas law. He assigned about forty pages of reading before Wednesday, and then sent us on our way at the end of the class time. As I hopped off the chair and began storing my portable booster he walked over to me. “I just wanted to say I’m glad you seem to be as sharp as I’ve heard Ms. Westerfield.”

“Thank you sir,” I told him. “I really enjoyed your class today.”

“I hope that continues. Laura, Meg, please let us know if you have questions,” he told them.

We walked out the back of the lecture hall and I asked, “How does he know all of our names?”

One of the TAs was at the back collecting some information cards we’d filled out. “Doctor Casio memorizes every students name before you get to campus. He uses the pictures you send in initially to the university, but then gets an update with student IDs during orientation. He shuffles through them on his computer and tablet.”

“That’s kind of cool,” Laura said.

“Yeah,” Meg said.

Amanda was standing in the lobby and I said, “I’ll see you tomorrow, have a good night!”

“Night,” they said to me.

I walked up to Amanda and said, “Hi,” to her.

“You ready to go home?”

I nodded and held my arms up to her. She obliged by picking me up and putting me on her side for the walk to her car.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you’re all still enjoying this tale, even though I took a hard left turn! I’ll be working to write more this weekend, and am really hoping to get a major chunk of the rest written. At this point I have the end game sketched out, it’s just a matter of writing it! Thanks for everyone who has been leaving comments/likes. Please do let me know what you think! Comments help spur me on! Thanks for reading!

• Like 11

This was a really excellent update. I am sad to read that the troubles regarding Bella continue, but hopefully things will sort themselves out in the end. On a totally different tack, I am pleased the Stacy is being allowed to learn how to defend herself in case of an attack. I wonder if the firearm she was given will ever make an appearance, I hope it does. Thanks for the update, and I hope to read more soon. 

2 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

This was a really excellent update. I am sad to read that the troubles regarding Bella continue, but hopefully things will sort themselves out in the end. On a totally different tack, I am pleased the Stacy is being allowed to learn how to defend herself in case of an attack. I wonder if the firearm she was given will ever make an appearance, I hope it does. Thanks for the update, and I hope to read more soon. 

Things will start to come to a head in the coming chapters. All will soon be revealed! Hopefully I'll be able to get back ahead of where I'm at this weekend. Chapter 42 is 80% complete, but I haven't been able to write the last couple weeks. Planning on a weekend of it though!

• Like 1

I love that Stacy is fixing herself but I do wonder if the kidnappers ever actually get her and what happens to Bella. Poor family but this was a great chapter. The classes sounds interesting. Looking for more 

You really like to keep us guessing on what you are going to do next, which is why we probably love the story so much.  Can’t wait to see which tools, weapons, and improvements Stacy has that she will need to use for the final showdown, but I can tell that it will be great.  Now that Stacy has started classes we can see who will be friends and who might be a problem for Stacy, it nice to see that Stacy teacher seems to be on her side. We can only hope she doesn’t end up with a problem teacher for any of her classes. I’ve also noticed Stacy has been pooping in her diaper more readily, I hope that will not become a problem. I Look forward to the next chapter.

I had a side thought base off the family lunch part of this chapter,  I wondering if Cassie problem with potty training klara isn’t being helped along by the subliminal messaging in the tv shows and other hypno product. You see it in a couple of other Amazon story’s were a Amazon having trouble potty training their kid it might be normal potty training issues but even an Amazon kid would still be growing and developing. So it would not be far fetched thought to think that they might be susceptible to the suggestion until they grow up enough to block them.  Also was that a plan attempt by Cassie to try and train Stacy the way she think Stacy should be trained, since Amanda won’t do it we will have to do it for her, and all I have to do is give the ideal of watching cartoons to Kristina before we get into the house.

Yea Friday. I am really beginning to like Fridays. Even though I am stuck at work right now I still managed to sneak a few minutes to read this update. I was a little surprised that Amanda was putting the brakes on Stacy when it came to searching for Bella. I would think that everyone involved would be happy to get any information no matter how they get it. I was thinking about this and got really excited at the thought of getting Tessa involved in finding Bella. Who better to be searching for her? She’s tied into all of the computer programs and various sites. Add in her AI and the ability to think and learn makes her the perfect choice. She should be able to find her in no time. Another little bit of information that got me thinking is that the chip Bella had looked familiar to Amanda. Maybe it isn’t Bella or Stacy they really want. Maybe they are using Stacy and Bella to get to Amanda. Anyway I loved the new chapter. I was very pleased I could give it a like and because technically it is Saturday, I only have 6 days to wait for the new chapter. 

That was an excellent chapter! Giving Stacy another victory over the evil aunties, racking up the tension, showing us more of Amanda and then distracting us a little with university life. Nice too, to have news of some of the Littles we met before and to meet another character in Meg. I’m really glad to hear you have an end game in mind: it would be terrible if this plot didn’t get resolved!

The only thing I wasn’t so keen on was the Chemistry professor’s snap question: it didn’t really seem to test anything beyond rote knowledge; also the number should have been in base 60, which would surely have given Stacy a bit of hesitation.

With the ability of the nanites to alter so much about Stacy, one wonders whether they could not also be used in future to undo some of the harm done to the other Littles.

4 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

The only thing I wasn’t so keen on was the Chemistry professor’s snap question: it didn’t really seem to test anything beyond rote knowledge; also the number should have been in base 60, which would surely have given Stacy a bit of hesitation.

2 hours ago, howiebabe said:

This story is amazing. One thing, wouldn't the answer to the chemistry question be in Base 60?

Oops... you all are right, I'll have to go back and fix that! Good catch!