LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Thank you all for your comments. This week hasn't been a productive writing week so far... but thanks to last week I will have a chapter ready to post Friday night or Saturday. Thanks for reading and commenting!

53 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you all for your comments. This week hasn't been a productive writing week so far... but thanks to last week I will have a chapter ready to post Friday night or Saturday. Thanks for reading and commenting!

Sounds like a plan. Thank you for being awesome and continuing to commit to such a large and grand story like this one. Not many authors get as far as you so you're one for the history books! Well done indeed.

I just love this story. I laughed at Bella’s reaction to the spicy chicken. Well can’t say she wasn’t warned. I was a little surprised that Stacy would fine it necessary to sneak around and try and hide her actions from Fred and Amanda. I was sure she could trust both of them and it wouldn’t be necessary to hide anything from them. I guess Amanda might be upset with changing the baby fat on her face. I don’t think she would be upset about making things more secure though. I was very happy I could give this a like and I would go to great lengths for more chapters to come. 

Thank you all for the comments and likes! I very much appreciate your feedback! Here's the next chapter I promised you! 

Chapter 38:

I STARED AT Amanda for a moment and was about to say yes when I shook my head… “Maybe tomorrow night?” I told her. “I started doing some research and want to wait until I’m sure… I really really really want to… and that kind of scares me?”

She squeezed me in a hug and sighed, “No worries, you’re probably right… Daddy was pretty much thinking we shouldn’t either…”

“Believe me I want to… I know the university will let us access medical journals and I just want to read up some more. One of the girls tonight seemed to think after just a month I would lose all control – permanently. I want to find whatever research I can first.”

She nodded as she laid me down on the changing table and changed my diaper again. “At least I have your sister to help me some…”

I nodded as she lifted me up and tucked me into my little bed, “Stacy please don’t think I love you any less with Bella here,” she kissed me on the forehead, “Try and get some sleep, you didn’t get much the last couple days!”

I sighed and said, “Night Mommy,” and rolled over onto my side.

It took me longer to get to sleep that night than I could remember since I came to the dimension. The diaper especially was a distraction for some reason that night, feeling sweaty and hot for some reason. After a while of sitting there I realized that I needed to go pee and let the padding soak it in. I had so many ideas going on in my head of what do with the nanobots that were still active in my body. I fully planned to use their programming to my advantage in every way I could. They were an incredible tool that I was surprised that every Amazon hadn’t injected themselves with yet. I figured I could go in and give myself some other attributes to make myself stronger. More importantly if I could figure out what made breast milk addictive and tear down control, combat that so that Amanda and I could let ourselves enjoy our parts there. Tomorrow was another day and I hoped I could find some time on my own to work again. Finally after at least an hour I managed to get my brain to turn off until morning.

THE NEXT MORNING came early as Amanda scooped me from bed and plopped my sleepy form on the changing table. “Come on Princess, time to wake up!” she said as she undid the tabs of my diaper and wiped me with a cold wipe that did spring my eyes open.

“Cold!” I whined.

“Well you’re awake now at least. Did you know you wet your diaper last night?”

I nodded, “Couldn’t go to sleep, ended up going in it before I did.”

She sighed a bit in relief, “Glad to hear that… I was a little worried,” she admitted.

I smiled weakly at her and she plopped a pacifier in my mouth.

“Okay my dad said he wants you dressed like a normal little today so you can blend in and look like he’s just babysitting you for me…”

I groaned.

She lived down to my expectations right then by pulling out a pink romper that looked like it thought it was a dress. The top of it was smocked like a fancy dress, but it ended like a romper. I noticed it was missing snaps in the crotch and only had buttons in the back. I groaned knowing that every time I needed a diaper change I’d have to be completely pulled out of it… I was sure that if I wore it no one would believe I wasn’t a pretty baby girl - or at least a well taken care of little!

“Cute isn’t it!” she told me, “I can’t get this in Bella’s size unfortunately,” she added.

“Lucky her…” I said.

“It should make you look like an innocent baby staying with your grandpa for the day. But, with it being a romper, you should be able to still mostly move around.”

“Mostly?”

“He did ask that I have you in the thickest diapers that you normally wear.”

“Why?”

“I don’t ask my dad those things…” she admitted. “I’m guessing if he’s training you, he’s going to worry about the real world?”

I thought for a second and nodded, knowing that the princess diapers did impede my motion some. “I guess that makes sense… I sure hope none of my friends see me…” I grumbled.

She laughed as she put the other side tape down on my diaper securely. “Why don’t you stand up so that we can get you into this…”

“You know this is like the worst outfit to change a baby out of,” I told her as I stood up inside the leg holes and she helped me pull my arms through the sleeves before buttoning the back. “Why didn’t they at least put snaps in the crotch?” I asked.

She shook her head, “I don’t actually know, you’re right. Hopefully you don’t have to poop right now…”

I groaned knowing I would probably need to do so before we left. She carried me downstairs and presented me with a bowl of oatmeal and a spoon. I looked and could see Bella looked to have been fed earlier because she was snoozing in the playpen. I started to reach for the spoon but she stopped me so she could add a bib and she picked up the spoon, “Do you mind?” She asked.

A part of me went, ‘I’m a big girl, I don’t need…’ The other part that had been insanely jealous of all of the attention to Bella; that part took control to nod.

Amanda smiled and quickly began putting the train in my mouth over and over again until I was done with the bowl. She gave me my cup of coffee and set a bottle of juice next to it afterwards while she went about doing dishes in the sink. I focused on the coffee first and enjoyed every drop while wondering what I was in for today. All too soon I felt a rumbling in my bowels and asked, “Umm… Mommy may I use the potty?”

She sighed and wiped her soapy hands off before coming to get me out of the highchair. She was about halfway through undoing the little buttons at the back of the romper when I couldn’t hold it much longer. I think it was clear from my face and she said, “Stacy just let it go, I’ll get you right out of it.”

I whimpered but another cramp meant I wouldn’t make it until she was able to get me out of the romper. With no other option I pushed the mess into my diaper and Amanda wrinkled her nose as it leaked out the diaper onto the romper a little. “Eew,” I complained.

She sighed but patted my back and carried me back upstairs. “I knew you weren’t a fan of the romper, but did you have to get poopy all over it?”

I felt tears in my eyes, but she laughed and kissed my head, “It’s okay sweetheart, let’s get you out of that and into something else.”

“Just get the poop off of me,” I whined.

She finished what she had started doing with the buttons and slipped it out from underneath me before going to work on my leg with a wipe before she even opened up the diaper. Inside she found a disgusting mess and asked, “You didn’t eat anything strange yesterday, did you?”

I shook my head, “I don’t think so… I guess I had some food at the party last night, but they said they made it themselves so it was safe?”

“Hmm… I wonder if they have a mole or something inside their sorority. Could be a high paying job to help sell out the others... Next time you see them ask if they had any problems?”

“They’ll probably just blame me,” I told her, “they were really suspicious of me since I’ve been adopted already.”

Once I was rediapered she said, “Well this romper is out, but I bought a dress with the exact same design, let’s go with it!” I groaned when I saw the nearly identical top but with a skirt. She had a pair of pantaloon style panties that she pulled over the top of the diaper first and then had me sit up to put the dress over the top. It didn’t cover much past my waist, so the panties were fully exposed. A pair of frilly socks went on my feet next, but no shoes.

“Shoes?” I asked her.

“You wouldn’t be allowed to wear them in my dad’s studio anyway,” she said. “Right now you look like a nice innocent baby.”

I sighed and nodded, “I guess…”

She tickled my side for a moment before finding a pacifier to put in my mouth and carrying me downstairs. “Fred?” She called.

He came from downstairs, “Yes Mandy?”

“I’m taking Stacy to my dad’s now, I’ll be back in a while. I just changed and fed Bella not long ago, so she’ll probably nap until I get back.”

“Okay, see you both later,” He told us with a smile.

Amanda grabbed one of two pink diaper bags that were sitting side by side that had my name on it now. “When did we get new diaper bags?” I asked after pulling my pacifier out.

“My mom bought them for us yesterday. Seemed to think it would be a bit easier to keep track of if we needed to take you to different places since you definitely wear different sized diapers!” She pushed the pacifier back in my mouth, “Now hush and be a good baby.”

I sighed and wondered about the weird back and forth my poor brain had to go through sometimes! It didn’t take long before we reached a part of town with a number of strip malls and restaurants. I couldn’t see much out of my seat, but she soon pulled over into a parking lot, gathered my diaper bag and me, pulled my pacifier out to put it away, and walked towards a glass door that she knocked on.

I just managed to see a sign that said, ‘Colonel Joe’s Self-Defense Training Studio’ before it opened. Grandpa had let her into the large studio that looked nicer than anything I’d seen back home. Practice dummies, punching bags, different weapons, mats, and everything someone might need for practicing martial arts seemed to be there. It looked there might have even been a robotic opponent sitting silently asleep in a corner… A sign above the entrance listed a surprising number of styles that were taught in the studio. “Hi Mandy,” he said as he hugged her after relocking the door.

“Hi Daddy,” she said.

“Hi Grandpa,” I said to him too.

“Well, we have a few hours before I have a class coming in. Mandy I’ll take Stacy to our house for lunch, is there anything I should know about?”

“Her diapers are in her bag. I just changed her into one of her thick princess diapers earlier. When they get wet they’re supposed to keep her from walking, but she’s learned to adjust pretty well and generally still is able to toddle around. She usually stays in her regular Pampers though, so there’s some of those in there too if you want her to wear something thinner.”

“Any bottles?”

“There’s a couple bottles of juice in there if she gets thirsty,” she told him. “What time should I pick her up?”

“We start our elementary class at 4pm, why don’t you come get her at 5pm?”

“Sure she’ll be okay in there?” she asked worriedly.

“Worst case scenario I put a blanket on the floor and tell her to pretend to be a baby. Somehow I don’t think that’ll be necessary. Just be warned she’s probably going to be pretty sore tomorrow!” he told her and me with a smile.

She looked down worriedly at me but hugged me, kissed me on the forehead, and said, “I’ll see you later Princess.”

“Bye Mommy,” I told her as she sat me down and went back out the door leaving me with the giant Amazon man who I had no doubt was incredibly skilled and dangerous.

“Okay, first things first… How long has it been since you were in your last classes?”

I thought for a moment, “About five years?”

“Do you remember the last Kata you learned?”

I nodded, “I think so.”

“Demonstrate,” he said while motioning me to the center of the floor.

I respectfully bowed to him and then began running through what I remembered. The diaper I was wearing was still dry, but it definitely changed my sense of balance. Luckily after wearing them for a few weeks it was something I really had mostly adjusted for.

I honestly expected more loss of motion than I’d had after five years of not practicing, but I guessed the nanites doing their thing helped out. He ran me through a few more exercises to see how powerful I could punch and kick. A punching bag and even some boards were used once he felt like he could trust my control.

“Okay, Stacy really you’re in much better shape than I would have hoped for…” he told me while I stood respectfully looking up at him.

“Thank you Sensei,” I told him with a bow, “I’m a bit surprised myself, it’s been a long time.”

“That’s not to say there’s not a lot for you to learn!”

I nodded, “Especially given how big Amazons are… I don’t stand a chance if I make a mistake,” I said honestly.

“No you don’t,” he said.

Just then I noticed that the diaper I was wearing was sagging a bit and wondered how long we’d been practicing. A look up at the clock surprised me that it said it was nearly noon. “We’ve been going that long?” I said motioning to the clock.

He looked up and smiled, “When I have a willing pupil I don’t notice time pass either. Why don’t we change that wet diaper and we’ll go to my house so your Granny can feed you a good lunch. We’ll come back here and I’ll work with you a bit on some new forms before the class arrives?”

“Sounds good, thank you Sensei Grandpa,” I told him with a bow and then accepted his hug.

“You are definitely in the running to be my favorite granddaughter!” he said with a smile. He carried diaper bag and me back to a locker room, where he quickly changed my diaper, before changing himself. I squirmed a bit as he pulled the Gi he had been wearing off and switched to a set of warm-up pants and a shirt. He then quickly took me to his car. A pink toddler car seat sat waiting for me – I couldn’t help but notice it was probably too big - and front facing, but I didn’t say anything as he tightened the harness down as small as it would go and buckled me in.

We drove the short distance to their house and I was carried inside where Grandma was eagerly waiting. “There she is!” She cooed.

“Hi Granny,” I told her as she kissed me and hugged me.

“Did you remember to change her?” She asked her husband a little accusingly.

“Of course, I may not understand you women folks fascination of babies, but I can change a diaper…” he grumbled.

“He did good Granny!” I told her with a smile and a wink and Joe.

He smirked and said, “See, she even says so!”

“Well, I guess we better get lunch going here. I just made macaroni and cheese, does that work for you both?” she asked him mainly.

“That’s fine honey,” he said.

I was sat in a highchair and couldn’t help but notice that it seemed newer than a couple others that were around. This one was also a normal baby highchair without the straps for littles and I was happy for that. There were several of the other type lined up against a wall for when the grandkids came to visit... Granny grabbed bib for me out of my diaper bag, filled a bottle, and then gave me a small bowl of what looked like homemade macaroni and cheese. She looked apologetic, “I don’t have any small forks…” as she had a large one that could have been a serving fork back home in her hands.

“Did Mommy leave one in my diaper bag?”

“I didn’t think to look, let me check!” I watched her check a few compartments before standing up and saying, “Yes she did, my daughter is a very good mommy it turns out!”

I smiled at her, “Of course she is – she has a good one too!”

I was able to eat the lunch on my own and had some small conversations with both of them as lunch progressed. Just as I was finishing lunch their home phone rang, “Mandy? Are you okay?” I heard, and then heard her say, “Of course…” she held her hand over the phone, “Joe LPS apparently is at their house, they need us to bring Stacy back for a wellbeing check?”

“That was sooner than I expected,” he said with a sigh. “Tell her to tell them we’ll be there in about a half-hour.”

“Mandy, your dad says we’ll be there in about a half-hour. The cavalry is coming,” she told her and hung up.

“What’s going on?” I asked scared.

“Sounds like someone decided to play a card to see if they could get you two away through a complaint to Little Protective Services,” Joe said. “I’ll have a friend of mine meet us there. Whatever you do when you get there be cute and compliant with whatever the investigator asks…”

“Can you change me again first?” I asked having just felt an overwhelming need to urinate.

“Granny will take care of that,” she told me coming over, “Joe, make your call!”

Granny came over and unbuckled me from the highchair before taking me upstairs to a nursery I’d only heard about. Definitely designed with littles in mind, the crib, changing table, and other items all had extra straps to hold a ‘naughty’ little. I shuddered more than a little but was glad that Granny didn’t even use a strap on me as she laid me down on the changing table to change my damp diaper. “You want a regular pamper or one of those thicker ones?” she asked me.

“Which do you think LPS is less likely to thing is neglectful?”

“Probably the thicker one,” she said.

“That one then…”

“At least my daughter dressed you about as babyishly as she could today…”

“Yeah… but I don’t have my student ID with me…?” I said nervously.

“Yes you do, it’s in your diaper bag…” she said digging around for a second and handed me the lanyard with it on. “Why don’t you try and put it underneath your dress though so it’s not too obvious?”

“I really need to get one of those bracelets they talked about yesterday…”

She hugged me, “You’ll be fine,” before she carried me downstairs, “Joe are you ready?”

“Yes, let’s get her buckled in and go to her house. Larry said he’s going to meet us there.”

“Good,” she said and followed him with me and my diaper bag out to her car that had a smaller rear-facing car seat in it, “Don’t you need to get back to the studio?”

“Hopefully this won’t take that long, but if it does I’ll have Amy take care of running classes.”

With that I was set down in the seat and buckled in. A pacifier was handed to me with the advice, “Probably best to play baby girl for the next few hours…?” She paused, “At least I think…”

I nodded at her confusion and hoped everything would be okay. ‘The last thing I need is to be removed from Fred and Amanda by LPS…’ I thought to myself.

The trip home was both too long and too short at the same time. As Granny undid my harness I saw a van that we had parked behind with ‘Little Protective Services’ on the side. I felt my hair stand on end with that logo for some reason and knew we had to be very careful how we handled the next little while. Granny went to the front door and was followed closely by Joe who was carrying my diaper bag. Just before they were going to open the door Amanda opened it and I looked at how nervous her eyes were. She had a good poker face except for them. Knowing just how vital this afternoon was I said, “Mommy!” and held my arms out to her.

She took me and hugged me, kissed me, and said, “I love you,” as we walked in. I saw a lady and a gentleman sitting on the couch, Fred in a chair next to them, and Bella in the new playpen they had picked up for home.

“This is your other daughter?” The lady asked, “I thought she’s going to college?”

“No classes today, so she was spending the day with us,” Granny told her.

The lady looked me up and down and said, “I’ll need to examine her like I did your other daughter…”

I shuddered as I noticed Bella sob a bit and wondered just what this woman was going to be doing to me. Just as she began moving towards me though the doorbell rang. Grandpa Joe didn’t ask for permission and opened it to let in a well-dressed man in a suit. “Thanks for coming Larry,” he said.

“Anytime Joe,” He said. He turned to Amanda and said, “Nice to see you Amanda,” he held his arms out and hugged her gingerly with me in her arms, then held his hand out to Fred, “Fred,” he said.

“Thanks for coming,” Amanda told him.

“So what’s the problem?” he looked towards the two LPS officers, “I’m Larry Worthington, the family attorney.”

“I’m Diana Ellis and this is Bob Drindel. We’re here because there’s been a complaint against the Westerfields that they are abusing and neglecting their two littles.”

“From who?” Larry asked. I’m sure he wasn’t expecting a response, but I was glad he asked anyway.

“It was anonymous. They simply stated that the girls were malnourished, being allowed to roam freely with no bounds, and that the smallest was let run around with no supervision around the university.”

“Well, those are serious charges, have you seen anything to back them up?”

“We need to examine Stacy there to see if there’s any sign of abuse there…”

“By all means, but I and her mother will be present,” he told her.

She shook her head, “Because she’s been accused of abuse we can’t have her present. If they wish you to be as a third party observer on behalf of the family you may.”

I looked at this complete stranger in fear, and the one too, and just hoped I wouldn’t be abused in the process here. Larry held his hands out and said, “It’ll be okay Amanda,” and handed me over to this unknown stranger who she seemed to trust. “Stacy I know you don’t know me, but I’ll be right there,” under his breath. “Where do you want to examine her?”

“Her nursery will work fine,” she said.

I sighed and hoped this unknown stranger could help keep something more serious from happening to me like seemed to have to Bella. The lady led us upstairs to the nursery and said, “Please set her down on the changing table there,” and she began moving towards me. She examined my hands and arms first, neck, face, legs, and then moved my dress up so she could see my back and chest. “You are a tiny thing aren’t you?” she cooed.

I shrugged and she pushed me back onto my back and pulled the panties down, followed by my diaper. Larry stood by closely, “Is there any reason for this?”

“Her diaper’s wet, I’m just changing her before we start chatting. I don’t want her to be any more uncomfortable?” She suggested.

“I’ll take care of it actually if you don’t mind…” he said.

“I’m a woman and a mother, I have this quite in hand,” she said.

“Yes, but I’m her lawyer and her parents have not given you permission to do so. Let me change her really quick myself. You can keep looking for non-existent bruising just as easily from the side.”

He kind of gently pushed his way in and then quickly undid the diaper I had on and changed it. I squirmed a bit with this unknown man doing it… ‘I trust girls more I think…’ but he was quick and thorough. “I have three daughters at home, the youngest is two, so I’ve had a lot of practice,” he said with a smile as he pulled my dress back down and held me possessively. “Shall we continue the conversation you want ma’am?”

“Where?”

“The floor?” he suggested, “Littles are always more comfortable on their level, right?”

She looked at him suspiciously but nodded, “Alright,” and he sat me down beside him, opposite of her, to where if we’d had a table between us we could have been in a legal conference room.

“Your name is?” She asked.

“Stacy Westerfield,” I told her.

“What was it before you were adopted?”

“Stacy Slane,” I told her.

“And you willingly went into the adoption agreement?”

I nodded, “I wished to come study in this dimension and reached an agreement with Mommy and Daddy to adopt me and let me go to school.”

“Why bother?” she asked narrowing her eyes.

“This dimension has cooler toys,” I told her.

She laughed, “Of course it’s about the toys. I guess wood blocks back home aren’t interesting enough?”

“Something like that,” I told her.

“Has your Mommy or Daddy ever hit you?” she paused, “Even a spanking?”

I shook my head, “Mommy and Daddy probably would if I was bad, but I’m a good girl and they’ve never had a reason to spank me.”

“Never?”

“Never,” I told her. “The only time I’ve had a spanking was when this evil machine did it to me at the store…”

“I read about that incident…” she paused, “they’ve really never spanked you?”

“Really,” I said.

“Sounds like they need to consider more discipline…”

“Can we continue the questioning please?” Larry asked.

“Of course,” she said. “We were given reports that you were wandering around on your own on the university campus the past couple of days.”

“I was never alone ma’am. I had a babysitter at all times,” I told her.

“Really?”

“An unadopted little can babysit me, correct?”

“Well…” she stammered.

“Yes they can,” Larry reminded her. “All of her college friends are unadopted and can watch her without any problem.”

“Yes, you are correct… but who would leave such a tiny little thing with an irre…”

“Next line of questioning,” Larry told her. “You agree it’s legal, let’s move on…”

Her nose flared in irritation, but she continued, “You are aware it’s highly unusual for a little to be in university classes other than a daycare, correct?”

“So?” I responded, “I can do the work.”

“What’s the point though, you can’t do work when you finish?”

“Not your realm of responsibility,” Larry shut her down. “Do you really believe that she’s being neglected?” He waved around, “the girls have a beautiful nursery with gates that lock them inside. You can see she’s well dressed, diapered, and well nourished. What are your legitimate legal concerns at this time?”

She glared at him, “As you said, she and her sister seem to be well taken care of. I guess I don’t really have any other than I don’t believe she should be going to the university...”

“Completely legal though, correct?”

“So long as she is supervised in some way at all times… yes it is.”

“Then lets head downstairs and get you and your partner on your way to someone who actually needs you perhaps?”

I was glad that he was there carrying me, and protecting me, because I was honestly quite certain she was more than willing to spank me herself just because… She followed his request though and followed us downstairs. Larry handed me back over to Amanda who was nervously waiting. She hugged me tightly, obviously scared of losing us. “So, you’ve observed my clients take great care of their littles. Nothing to concern yourselves, correct?” He asked them.

The lady said, “we reserve the right to do another unannounced inspection…”

“During which time I will be called to observe and make sure my clients rights are not violated, correct?” he said.

“Of course sir…” the gentleman said, “I don’t really see a need to come back though. If half of our littles were pampered like these two princesses there would be no need for our agency. Come on Diana, this strikes me as one of our jealous calls. It’s probably someone hoping to take these two cuties for themselves. Thank you for your time,” he said and walked out with the lady and Larry following them out.

When they were gone Larry came back inside, “So who did you all piss off so badly?”

“I think there’s a list now?” I looked up at Amanda who didn’t smile.

“Yeah… there does seem to be…” Amanda said.

THE NEXT HOUR was filled with a long conversation with Larry, we filled him in on what had happened since I had arrived. I had been moved to Fred’s arms, and Bella was in Amanda’s shaking very nervously. I noticed that she wasn’t really saying much about what happened. I learned that in the time before we arrived the lady had done a similar ‘inspection’ on Bella without the help of Larry, and since she’d been all alone with her I couldn’t imagine her being kind. She had been stripped and the lady examined every inch of her, including a very invasive diaper change that Bella whimpered about, but refused to go into detail about. Fred had to keep Amanda from going and finding the woman to kill her then.

It turns out Larry was the lawyer who had looked over our contract and he told us, “Look we knew that someone would probably make a complaint at some point, but like I said there was no grounds to even really do more than visit once. If they come back let me know and we’ll put an injunction together to block them from coming.”

“Is there any way to find out who put in the ‘tip’?” Fred asked.

He shook his head, “they make things anonymous for a reason. When a little really is being abused that would be an asset. Is there anything else going on that I should know about?”

Amanda looked at Fred and when he nodded she said, “Bella here seems to be getting us some attention since another group was after her. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the reason for the tip?”

“Why are they after her?”

“Information she may have?” Fred replied. “We’re not entirely sure. We adopted her on a flight to Selegnasol to protect her from a stewardess that seemed a little sketchy. Since we adopted her there have been a few attempts to kidnap or attack us. The Trelini crew maybe involved in it, as well as a group called Venture B & E.”

“Both are trouble…” he said thoughtfully, “I’ve had a couple clients with problems with both. I’ll put a private investigator on it – maybe they can help us figure out who’s after her…” he looked at me, “For now make sure that you stay good and out of trouble at the university. If you got in trouble for something they might be able to come back and make a stronger LPS case.”

I nervously nodded, “Yes sir,” I told him.

“Well, if there’s anything else you need let me know, I’m going to go ahead and head back to my office. If they come back call me immediately.”

“Will do Larry,” Fred responded and walked him out the door with me still in his arms.

Grandpa Joe stood up then, “I need to get back to the studio. For today let’s call our morning session enough Stacy, next week we’ll start back up as planned.”

I squirmed so Fred would let me down and went over to hug him. He picked me up and gave me a big squeeze, “You really are adorable, stay out of trouble!” He gave me a kiss on my forehead and transferred me to Granny who had already hugged and kissed Bella goodbye.

“Be a good girl,” she told me and gave me the same squeeze and kiss routine. She sat me down on the ground and I watched them leave.

“Well… so what’s for dinner?” Fred asked.

Amanda smacked him on the arm.

“Ow…”

AMANDA AND FRED talked with us downstairs for a while before letting me go upstairs and get on my computer in our room. I was sitting on the bed as Bella looked forlornly around at the toys. “Play with me?” She asked sadly.

I sighed, just managing to find the electronic journals available through the university library, but closed my computer and moved to the floor. “What are we playing?” I asked her.

“Dolls?”

I sighed, “You’re going to have to keep teaching me what I’m doing here…” I told her.

She smiled a bit at that, “Okay,” she said and began teaching me how to play ‘nursery’ she decided. We were taking care of the baby dolls and changing their diapers, pretending to feed them bottles, baby food, and rocking them to sleep. I wasn’t sure how long we’d been playing when I watched her sit up a bit and smelled something. Her diaper sagged under her dress then too.

“Did you just go poop?” I asked her.

She looked around a little bit confused before saying, “I didn’t even realize…” and then began sobbing and wailing.

I hugged her larger body for a few minutes unsure of what to do before Amanda came in. “What’s wrong Bella?” she cooed.

She just sobbed and wailed so she did the Mommy thing and sniffed, “Do you need a diapee change?” she said, “That’s no big deal, let go of Stacy and we’ll get you all clean,” she told her.

Bella didn’t initially want to let go of me for some reason but was soon transferred onto holding Amanda’s neck. I watched Amanda hug her, kiss her, and bounce for a moment to try and get her calmed. Bella was playing down to the roll of sobbing baby quite well as Amanda laid her down on the changing table and put a pacifier in her mouth. Her sobs quieted a little as she sucked on the pacifier, but you could tell it wasn’t going to calm her completely. Amanda pulled the skirt of her dress up out of the way and began to work on her diaper. I could just hear the rip of the tapes as she began wiping her.

At that point I could feel myself need to go a bit so I let some urine into the padding of my thick diaper, but knew there was no reason to change it for hours yet.

“You poor thing,” Amanda continued to coo, “you’ve had an awful week, I don’t blame you for crying one bit.”

As soon as she had her redressed Amanda carried her over to the rocking chair and settled down with her while wrapping her protectively in a blanket. “Shhh…” she said for several minutes before I watched her sigh, open her blouse, and traded the pacifier in Bella’s mouth for her breast. She continued patting her on the back and rocking while I sat there awkwardly. Figuring that Bella probably would be taking a nap next I started picking up our dolls and accessories to put them away in the toy bin.

“Leave them out,” Amanda said quietly.

“Why?” I asked, “What if you step on them?”

She gave a pained look, “It just shows that you two are well taken care of and playing. The neatness of the nursery was almost a red flag to the LPS lady earlier…”

I nodded, “Okay then…” and just kind of put the dolls at least to sleep next to the crib. I climbed back onto my bed and opened my computer back up as she moved Bella to her other breast.

I began looking through some things online until she finished nursing, burped Bella, then laid her down in her crib. Without warning she came over to me and put her hand on my diaper. “That’ll take a lot more, huh?” She asked.

I nodded, “Yeah it will…”

“You want to come downstairs while your sister naps?” She asked me quietly.

“Can I just stay here in case Bella wakes up crying?” I asked her.

She smiled, “Sure… want a bottle at least to drink?”

I nodded, “Please,” while thinking what I really wanted was what Bella had just had.

She hugged me and said, “Okay, be right back.”

I did a few mundane things on my computer while I waited for her. She reappeared with a juice bottle pretty quickly and handed it to me, “Thanks Mommy,” I told her.

“Be good,” she told me as she left again. I quickly nursed about half of the bottle down and then got to work on my project.

I was glad that part of the university privileges for students included access to electronic medical journals and began searching for what I was looking for – studies on Amazon breast milk. Most of them were innocuous enough studies on normal Amazonian babies and their growth and brain development. I read a couple of the abstracts on those and saw that just like in my world, they really did push breastfeeding over formula. Unlike back home though formula seemed less driven by mothers who were unable to lactate enough. What few studies I glanced through seemed to indicate that was a non-existent problem in this dimension. Formula was instead driven by working mothers, or by the mothers who didn’t like to be chomped on by teeth…

I managed to narrow my search to littles and found several research journals on the nutrition aspect of Amazon milk. They all indicated that an average little could be sustained solely on their mothers milk if they fed every two to three hours. Any less than that and it was likely that a little would be at least somewhat malnourished. It also indicated that by feeding a little only on breastmilk you would get the result of a plumper, healthier looking baby. Several of the articles indicated that you could get away with less nursing sessions by using vitamins, supplementing with formula or baby food. When I finally found a comparison of the components of Amazonian breast milk versus littles I was curious to note that the Amazonian milk contained a high level of calcium and proteins per part, compared to the smaller version.

A few other studies showed that littles who breastfed were far more likely to be compliant and bond to their ‘mothers.’ Several psychological studies showed ‘babies’ rejecting the breast at very low rates once given at least one nursing session. I came across one study that took free littles and gave them breast milk unknowingly for a week before presenting the mother who had produced it in the same room. In all thirty cases the little instantly hugged the stranger and nursed willingly at her breast. The study noted that there might a psychosomatic trigger caused chemically in the milk. Further study was needed they suggested, as it could be a separately synthesized substance administered to parents struggling to bond with their littles.

I squirmed at just how invasive and awful some of the experiments were. They were all written up in scientific language, but all I could picture were the Nazis in Germany under Josef Mengele justifying their horrific acts. I shuddered, but kept digging, just hoping I would find something more. The bottle was empty when I finally found a study linking their milk to urinary and bowel control.

‘Pathway to Control’ was the name of the study and specifically looked at the usefulness of a specific Casein Protein E3 that was present in Amazon breast milk. Wading further through the technical terminology required several dictionaries and more research, but they named a Pontine Mictruition Center that, along with the spinal cord, controlled bowels and urinary release. The flooding of the body with the amino acid that made up the E3 Protein resulted in the buildup of chains right on the receptors of those two centers. Something about the little receptors bonded very easily with the E3, and they discovered a ‘clumping’ of those chains around them. The effect seemed to be that those centers were inhibited and constantly would give signals to the bladder muscles that it was full. It would also diminish the signal to the cortex of the brain that was used to indicate the status of the bladder. A similar process towards the center that controlled the anal sphincter seemed to occur too.

I read one paragraph that made me squirm, ‘Short-term studies show that the removal of the protein’s presence will let the centers recover and clear – returning full control to the little. Long-term continual exposure for at least a month seems to result in a residual structure remaining around the center. This seems to be damage that cannot be corrected and the littles rarely showed any control.’

The study believed that the protein could be isolated and marketed as a medication to help struggling littles who were fighting their diaper training. Included within the study was a diagram of the specified mechanism and I wondered if I could use it to program the nanobots to clear the chains off the centers? Or make an immune response to attack the chains?

Amanda came in right then though and said, “Ready for din-din?”

I shook my head and quickly closed out of what I was doing before saying, “Sure.”

Bella was still fast asleep so Amanda said, “Bella baby, do you want to wake up and have dinner?”

She just groaned and said, “Don’ feel good.. swweep pwease?”

I watched Amanda’s face turn into a worried frown, but she said, “yes you can. If you need something call out I’ll have the monitor on downstairs.”

She just mumbled and rolled over. Amanda came over to me then and stuck her hand on my diaper, “Let’s change you after dinner?”

I shrugged, “I can’t really feel it in these, so that’s fine.”

She hugged me and carried me downstairs to my highchair. Some pot roast was cut up along with mashed potatoes on a plate for me. “Thanks!” I told her, “This looks great Mommy!”

A bottle of juice was placed on the tray too before she asked, “Okay, so what is it you’re working on…?” as she sat down.

Fred looked at me curiously too, “What are you talking about?” he asked.

“Our daughter here is most definitely up to something, I just haven’t figured out what it is. Seems she’s been messing around a bit with Mommy making her think she was on the web?”

“I have been on the web,” I told her.

“On sites that don’t exist in this dimension?” She asked with a smirk.

“So it was you…” I smiled and stuck my tongue out at her, “I hoped it was…”

“Apparently you really are too good at this for your own good, most people wouldn’t have found that, let alone fooled me for a couple days here.”

I smiled, “I didn’t know who put it on… I’d rather have a secure system,” I told her honestly.

“That’s probably really smart… now back to my question?”

I debated about lying, but decided there was no reason to. “I’ve been researching the causes of why your milk would make me lose control.”

Fred’s eyes went up a bit at that, “How?”

“I’m a university student, I have full access to the electronic library with journals of medicine and everything else.”

He nodded, “I have the same access, but haven’t really had a chance to sit down and look myself. Did you find anything?”

I looked around and mouthed, “We’re secure?” to Amanda.

She nodded, “I swept earlier and got rid of the four presents the LPS officers left.”

I sighed and looked at Fred, “I think so. There’s a specific protein that Amazonian milk has that isn’t present in little’s milk. It’s a protein that binds up inside a little’s body on two receptors…” I gave him as technical of an understanding as I had gained about it.

“Hmm… if you feed long-term though, those build up?” Amanda asked nervously.

“Yes… Kind of like plaque in arteries… There must be some clearing possible though? I mean clearly some littles who get away and are able to re-potty train?”

Fred looked thoughtful, “I know that probably ninety percent of them end up still wearing diapers though. Whatever control they gain back can’t be that great?”

Amanda sighed, “I guess that means no more nursing for you.”

“Well…” I said.

“You can’t seriously be thinking of risking it?” Amanda asked.

“Not without some adjustments…”

“Adjustments…?”

“Give me a day or two and I’ll explain. I don’t want to get my own hopes up yet?”

She narrowed her eyes at me, “Nothing crazy, right?”

I just made the most angelic face I could, “Mommy I’m not cwazy… It’s not wike I came to another dimension to get adopted and become a baby again?”

They both laughed at that and we all finished eating. “May I go back to my room and work on my computer some more?” I asked.

“Let’s see what your sister is doing first,” she said, “and change that diaper of yours too. You probably can’t even waddle in that thing at this point.”

I poked at the padding through the weird panty and nodded, “Probably not…”

She laughed at me quietly and carried me upstairs. Bella seemed to still be asleep so Amanda was quiet as she changed me into a regular pamper. “Let’s take you and your computer down to Mommy’s lab?” she suggested in a whisper.

I shrugged but nodded and grabbed my computer and tablet from where I’d left them. When we arrived at her workroom I asked Amanda, “How bad was the LPS lady to her? I can’t believe she’s slept this much…?”

Amanda looked at me thoughtfully, “I honestly don’t know why she’s crashed so hard…”

I felt my gut tighten then, “Are you sure she’s okay?” I paused, “Are you sure those were really LPS agents?”

The look of terror on her face made me think she hadn’t considered that. She hurried back down the hallway and cried out, “FRED!!!!!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dun dun dun… Thanks for your comments, please continue with those and the likes as they help keep me motivated. I’m hoping to be able to get another chapter out next weekend, but it’s kind of a busy week. Seeing comments helps keep my diapered rear in gear! I am going to have a busy few weeks here with some guests coming in, so hopefully I can get this chapter up first before taking a short break. Thanks again for reading!!!

• Like 16

Well, between that last line and today's new episode of RWBY (APATHY-INDUCING ZOMBIE-GRIMM!!), I think I've had my fill of horror for the day...

At first I was glad to see that the LPS visit went by with little to no problem but then when Bell started feeling sick I was wondering what LPS did to her just to have you through the door wide open with the possibility of third party. I would like to see If Stacy does make a care for amazon milk if it would see the light of day or would the Amazon burry it to hold that control over littles. One of these day Stacy will have a proper training session with grandpa.  Please say that the next chapter will be soon.

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Mommy I’m not cwazy… It’s not wike I came to another dimension to get adopted and become a baby again

I loved this line!

And that last conversation...you really are good at freaking out your readers. Wouldn't impersonating LPS officers be something to worry about in such a society though? Shouldn't there be a way to tell if an iD is real? 

3 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Nice one.  That last exchange leaves all sorts of open questions for us to ponder until the next update.

Thanks, I felt like everyone needed a bit of a cliffhanger this week! 

2 hours ago, DKN117 said:

Well, between that last line and today's new episode of RWBY (APATHY-INDUCING ZOMBIE-GRIMM!!), I think I've had my fill of horror for the day...

I'm happy I could contribute? 

2 hours ago, Hopsalot said:

Much like Stacey’s diaper, the plot thickens! Can’t wait to read more ?

Hopefully next weekend, we'll see if I can get more motivated today or not!

2 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Another great episode! Not to mention that you would get a like from me just for the observation that poop can leak from even a poperly fitted diaper.

Unfortunately I've experienced that... eeew. 

1 hour ago, Baby Pal said:

At first I was glad to see that the LPS visit went by with little to no problem but then when Bell started feeling sick I was wondering what LPS did to her just to have you through the door wide open with the possibility of third party. I would like to see If Stacy does make a care for amazon milk if it would see the light of day or would the Amazon burry it to hold that control over littles. One of these day Stacy will have a proper training session with grandpa.  Please say that the next chapter will be soon.

Thanks for the comment! You'll have to wait and see on what you're asking about :)

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I loved this line!

And that last conversation...you really are good at freaking out your readers. Wouldn't impersonating LPS officers be something to worry about in such a society though? Shouldn't there be a way to tell if an iD is real? 

With as connected as the little snatching rings are to LPS officers I would not be surprised to find out there are corrupt officials everywhere... Glad you liked that line, I was grinning as I wrote it. :D

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Wow so much happpened! I love the scifi elements. Also is LPS located next to the ministry of truth by any chance? @BabySofia

Glad you liked it... I think they have a few offices...

Wow!! Well that was exciting! I like the details and I hope Bella will be ok. Also very interesting how they found a way in but not completely surprising either given the nature of their enemies. I look forward to more!

• 2 weeks later...

I just love each and every new addition to this story. This has to rank on the top 5 best stories of the kind. I was so happy that Stacy came clean with her mommy and daddy on what she was up to. I just had a bad feeling that she was keeping secrets from them. I am now so very concerned about Bella. You need a spanking for leaving us in such a spot. But then a spanking might slow down the next chapter which we desperately need. so I guess we should let you off for now. I was so pleased I could give it a like. I need more of this soon. Please!

On 12/14/2018 at 9:02 AM, CDfm said:

I just love each and every new addition to this story. This has to rank on the top 5 best stories of the kind. I was so happy that Stacy came clean with her mommy and daddy on what she was up to. I just had a bad feeling that she was keeping secrets from them. I am now so very concerned about Bella. You need a spanking for leaving us in such a spot. But then a spanking might slow down the next chapter which we desperately need. so I guess we should let you off for now. I was so pleased I could give it a like. I need more of this soon. Please!

Hopefully by Friday I'll have the next chapter up. The past two weeks have turned into 80 hour work weeks that I wasn't expecting. This week is still pretty busy, but should be less stressful at least. I had company this past week that meant I had no privacy to even think about writing. The next chapter is about 80% complete, but I need to flesh it out a bit more before I post it. Thanks for your comment/like, I appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the wait for this chapter! Here's Chapter 39!

Chapter 39:

I SAT THERE in the highchair for a moment as I heard Fred’s footsteps pound down the hallway to our nursery. I looked at the harness I was strapped in with and pressed on the buckle release with all of my might. It took several minutes of trying many different ways before I managed to miraculously get the buckle to come loose. ‘Thank God I’m in a baby’s high chair and not a littles…’ I thought to myself as I climbed down. I hurried to the nursery and found that the baby gate was open and forgotten. Fred held a limp Bella in his arms and was moving towards the changing table.

“Amanda call 9-1-1!!! Tell the operator she has a very weak pulse and is non-responsive.”

Amanda stood there for a second looking lost and confused, “What’s happening to her…?”

My phone was sitting right on my desk so I grabbed it and dialed the number myself.

“9-1-1, what’s your emergency…?” The operator asked.

I looked up to see if Amanda looked like she could talk to the operator, but seeing her in a state of shock, so I took the initiative, “My little sister is not responding. My daddy is a doctor and he said she has a very weak pulse and we need an ambulance to take her to the hospital…”

The lady impressed me by not questioning my squeaky high voice, “What’s your address?”

I had to think a few moments before responding with the address that I’d needed for some paperwork, “9387 Oak Lane.”

“Okay, the ambulance is on its way sweetheart, just stay on the phone with me until they get there. Does your daddy know what’s wrong with her?”

I looked up at Fred who was still watching her carefully. “The operator wants to know if you know what might be wrong with her?”

Amanda finally snapped out of her stupor then and asked, “Fred… what can I do…”

“Go get my emergency bag from the car,” he told her. “I have a crash kit in there. I hope we don’t need it, but she’s breathing shallower.”

She hurried out of the room and he told me, “I think she may have been poisoned. I don’t know what form it was. She was acting strange earlier, right?”

I thought back and nodded before I relayed that to the operator, “We think she might have been poisoned…”

“Poisoned? Intentionally?” The lady asked in shock. “Never mind that, can you give me as much information as you can on your sister?”

I told her Bella’s age, height, and weight then. I decided I didn’t know enough about what happened earlier to know if it was the LPS ‘agents’ or not. It seemed likely to me, but I didn’t mention it to them on the phone since I would just be guessing.

Amanda came back upstairs quickly with Fred’s emergency bag and handed it to him. I watched as he hurriedly opened it up to find whatever he needed inside. He attached some leads to a small square box, and then attached that to her  bare chest. I guessed it must have been some sort of small AED, or heart monitor, as it began beeping irregularly. He grabbed a bag valve mask and placed it on her face, before he began gently squeezing it to help her breathe. From what I could tell she didn’t seem to be improving and Fred’s face looked increasingly concerned as every moment passed.

After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only five minutes at the most, the doorbell rang and Amanda ran downstairs to get the door. Paramedics followed her upstairs and assisted Fred in getting her on a small stretcher board. “I think she’s going into some sort of toxic shock. Do you have epinephrine?” I heard him ask as they carried her quickly downstairs to the ambulance.

As they carried her I found Grandpa’s number on my phone and dialed it as the paramedics had arrived.

“Grandpa?” I asked as he answered.

“Stacy? What’s wrong?”

“Bella… something’s wrong with her! Daddy thinks she might have been poisoned. They’re leaving with her to the hospital…”

“We’ll be at your house in a minute!” He said and hung up.

I followed the group downstairs and stood by Amanda as we watched helplessly as they loaded Bella into the ambulance. Fred climbed into the ambulance and they were off a moment later. From what I could tell Amanda just couldn’t register much of anything in her shock. I walked over to her and hugged her legs tightly. Her only response was to reach down, pick me up, and hugged me tightly while she cried her eyes out.

GRANDPA JOE AND Granny had to have broken every speed limit, and ran traffic lights, to get there as quickly as they did in their two vehicles. Both pulled into the driveway at the same time. Joe appeared to have come all of the way from the studio since he was still in his gi. “Oh baby what happened?” Granny asked as she enveloped Amanda in a tight hug.

She just sobbed for several minutes, “Stacy… Stacy… and I were talking and… she asked if Bella was really okay…” She tried to get her sniffling under control but was failing miserably. “She had a gut feeling something was wrong… I went to check on Bella and she wouldn’t wake up… I kept shaking her shoulder and then found her pulse was weak…”

She lost it then and Granny hugged her and consoled her. Grandpa Joe squatted down next to me, “What do you think happened?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know… Bella seemed fine for a while… but then seemed kind of sick or tired. She could have just been traumatized from whatever that lady did to examine her… but she didn’t want to wake up for dinner… then she didn’t wake up even later… Something about it just seemed wrong when I stopped and thought about it…”

“I’m so scared Mom…” Amanda sobbed on Granny’s shoulder.

I walked over and hugged Amanda’s legs and found myself picked up and joined in the crying session.

“Theresa, why don’t you take Amanda to the hospital. I’ll stay here with Stacy as they probably wouldn’t allow her into the NICU anyway…”

Amanda looked down at me and I could see she was scared and concerned for the girl that had only been calling her ‘mommy’ for a week. ‘I guess the maternal bonding of an Amazon doesn’t take too long to form…’

“I’ll be fine Mommy, go check on Bella. Grandpa and I’ll be fine here,” I tried to maintain a fake smile as I could for her sake.

“Come on Mandy,” Granny told her.

I was given a squeeze and then handed to Grandpa who watched them leave before bolting the door and carrying me to the couch to sit down. “So really, what do you think happened?” He asked me.

I shrugged, “That lady had Bella upstairs on her own before we came home earlier. From what little Bella said, it sounded like she was pretty invasive with her inspection for abuse and a diaper change - inappropriately so. She could have easily put something inside of her then or just used a cream on her before putting the diaper over it?”

His eyes narrowed, “That’s probably a good guess… did she have a diaper change after that?”

I shrugged, “I don’t keep track, but I think so?” I thought for a moment, “Yeah, she did…” I wrinkled my nose, “Just before dinner it was a poopy one that she was upset about since it was the first one that she didn’t know she had gone…”

“Come on, let’s go upstairs and see if we can find the diaper she had on… it would be a good idea to have it checked out.”

“We’re digging through the diaper pail?” I wrinkled my nose and groaned as he hoisted me in the air and carried me to the nursery. Fred’s medical bag’s contents were still strewn about the room. He walked over to our diaper pail and opened it up. Amanda used a type of pail that made little pockets in a long plastic wrapper, sealing each diaper in it’s own smell resistant wrapper section as it was dropped inside. He pulled the tube of used diapers loose from the entry spot and began looking at them.

“That should be the one, right? She’s a lot larger than you in diaper sizes…”

He held it to where I could see the poop stains on the larger sized diaper, I grimaced at the smell that began to escape from the pail, “That’s hers alright…”

“I’ll be right back…” he said before he walked out. I heard his footsteps go down the hallway and he came back with gloves, a Ziploc bag, and a pair of scissors. I watched as he put the gloves on, cut the section of wrapped diaper out, and then placed it into the Ziploc. I wrinkled my nose as a bit of poop smeared against the clear ziploc.

“I think it would be a good idea to get this to a friend of mine at the police department. They have a good lab and he should be able to test it quickly. Maybe if they can identify the agent they’ll be able to treat Bella better…”

Just as he pulled off the gloves his cell phone rang, “Fred, what’s the word? Mandy and her mom left about ten minutes ago…”

I held my breath wondering what Fred would say…

“Not good then? They can’t identify the poison?” He paused, “Well I have a clue in my hands… it’s the diaper that lady changed her into. I’m going to run it to a friend on the police force. I think they might be able to maybe identify any foreign substance in their lab…?”

“Well… yeah I could take her there too while I’m at it… She’d be safe? Or maybe Megan can come pick her up?”

I couldn’t hear the other side of the conversation and it was making me go a little bit nuts. ‘I need to boost the gain on my hearing or something…’ I thought while looking around my room. I just happened to glance up at the video baby monitor then and smacked myself mentally for not thinking about it before. I left Grandpa’s side and ran back down the hallway to Amanda’s lab, where my computer still sat on the tray of my highchair.

I hesitated for a second as it wasn’t the safest thing in the world, but I climbed up carefully into the seat that was a bit above my head, gathered the computer, and then began an awkward climb down. With my computer in hand I ran back down the hall to our nursery where Grandpa was still talking on the phone.

“Stay there with her, hopefully the treatment they’re giving her is the right one. You might have Amanda checked for anything too since she came in contact with her when she changed her diaper later? Stacy and I’ll go down to the police station to drop this off and then I’ll drop her off with Megan in her dorm.”

“See you soon, love you,” Grandpa said and got off of his phone finally just as I opened up my computer.

“How is Bella doing?” I asked

“Bella’s heart stopped a couple times on the ride to the hospital… She’s got an erratic heart rate right now, but at least it’s beating. The doctors are treating her the best they can for an unknown poison, but it’s going to be touch and go…” He said before noticing I had my computer at my desk and turned it on. “What are you up to?”

I pointed to the two cameras that Amanda had to monitor the nursery, “I think those record…”

“Oh…” he said. “You can get into that? Doesn’t Mandy have it passworded?”

I gave him a grim smile and then got to work. I quickly hacked my way back into that system and found that the system did indeed record a day’s footage. If I hadn’t thought of it though by tomorrow at this time it would have been gone… I quickly scrolled through the footage until I found Bella being carried into the nursery by the lady. I played it back and watched the lady take Bella’s clothes off. As she did so she said ‘let’s change that wet diapee while we’re checking you out!’ I noticed that after she put the strap over Bella’s chest she reached into her own purse for a pair of gloves and then a bottle of lotion of some sort. We watched as the video clearly showed her spread it all over her diaper area, chest, and legs like baby lotion before she put that bottle back in her purse and put the used gloves inside a Ziploc in her purse too. There would have been no point to her using her own though, because you could clearly see that there was a large bottle of baby lotion on the changing table…

“That’s pretty damning,” Grandpa said while looking over my shoulder.

“Yeah…”

“Download that, and put it in a few safe places?” He suggested.

“Done already,” I told him. “It’s on my computer, Amanda’s computer, and Fred’s computer. I also uploaded it to an online storage account I have and it’s on this memory stick,” I handed him.

“You are a nerd baby…” he said with a smirk. “Let’s run now and see if we can identify this poison…”

I grabbed my backpack, put my computer and power cord in it, grabbed my phone, and added my tablet to in there too. I stopped, “Grandpa, did I hear you say that you’re supposed to drop me off with Megan?”

“Yes, your Grandma and Fred think it would be a good idea…”

“Then I guess I better change into a uniform and grab some pajamas and extra diapers while I’m at it…”

He nodded, “You have your own diaper bag too, right?”

I pointed downstairs, “I think it’s where you set it down when we came home earlier still.”

I grabbed a few extra Pampers from the shelf that I could reach and put them in my backpack to be safe. Then I walked to the closet and pointed to one of my uniform sets, “Can you grab two of those to be safe?” I told him and then pointed to the footed pajamas I wanted next, “And that?”

He smiled, “You need a change first while you’re getting changed?”

I assessed how the diaper felt in my brain and nodded. He picked me up and sat me down on the changing table before quickly changing my wet diaper like a pro. As he started to pull my outfit off to change me into my uniform I asked, “Actually…Umm… would it be better just to make me seem like a normal baby to your friend?”

“Normal baby?”

“Put a hat on me and I look like an innocent three month old infant… he might not display as much prejudice?”

He looked at me thoughtfully, “Might not be a bad idea actually…” He grabbed the clothes he was going to put on me and folded the outfit neatly and handed it to me, “You have room in your backpack for that?”

I nodded and pulled the bloomer panties back on and stuffed the clothes as neatly as I could into the backpack. I kept my student ID on my neck, dangling it underneath my dress and walked over to the closet where Amanda had started a hat collection. I found a bonnet that matched my dress and carefully used it to cover all of my hair while he ran downstairs to find the diaper bag.

“You know there is something to be said for you being able to blend in like that… perfect spy…” he muttered.

I smiled, “I try!”

He put another spare uniform, a cute sunsuit dress, and a pair of my footed pajamas into the diaper bag. I made sure that several more diapers, enough for a couple days just in case – I didn’t want to rely on the dorms for diapers! Joe then picked me up and placed me on his hip while I carried my backpack myself on my back. Meanwhile he held the diaper bag and the evidence in his other hand. He made a quick stop in the kitchen to grab a couple of clean baby bottles that he stuffed in the bag along with several sealed bottles of water, and a handful of small bottles of apple juice. “Be careful what you drink around the university,” he reminded me.

I nodded, “I know…”

He moved about then setting the house alarm, locking up, and placing me into his car that featured a new rear facing infant carrier car seat now. “When did you get a new seat for me?”

“Your Grandma dropped it off earlier… she wasn’t too happy with you being in a seat too big for yourself,” he said. “It’ll actually work really well though for your idea. I’ll just carry you in it and rock you back and forth. No way he’ll think you’re anything but the baby you appear to be.”

I nodded as he closed my door and walked to the drivers’ side. He started the car and I stared at my outfit and hands as he drove for a long while. I was missing the mirror that Amanda had put in the car for me to at least see what was in front of us. I was also missing Bella as someone to talk to at least...

Just like every time I was in a hurry back home, it seemed like you hit every red light that existed! I sat and thought about Bella and hoped that she’d be okay. Medical technology seemed to be far ahead of our own back home, so hopefully they had something – maybe even the nanites, that could help. I couldn’t help but think that ‘I came close to being the victim too…’ I wondered what the point of killing Bella even would be after everything… ‘I guess they could mutilate her body and get the chip they’re after…’ I kicked myself for not trying to hack it already myself.

At the police station Grandpa Joe separated the car seat from its base and carried me out of the car. “Grandpa, why don’t you give my pacifier?” I suggested. He set me down on the ground for a second while he dug through the diaper bag and found one to hand me. I plopped it into my mouth and smiled, “Fanks!”

He smiled back at me and closed the car door before putting the handle of the car seat under his arm and grabbed the evidence from what happened to Bella. I couldn’t see a lot from my vantage point, but the female officer at the desk smiled at me and cooed, “Oh my gosh, she’s such a cutie pie!”

“Right now she is, wait until she gets hungry or poops that diaper!” Grandpa joked. “I’m amazed how quickly she can go from being cute to a monster!”

“Oh hush Joe, she’ll grow up with a complex!”

He laughed, “Maybe… Given the fact my daughter is her mother that may be inevitable,” he chuckled some more, “I’m here to see Bo in the lab?”

“Yes sir, if you’ll just sign-in here,” she said as she handed him a clipboard that he quickly signed before she handed him a visitors badge. “Your little cutie doesn’t need a badge yet!” she told him.

He laughed, “Thanks, he’s still in the same place, right?”

“Same cages for the lab rats,” she said with a joke back.

He swung me again from his arm and began moving down the hallway to wherever his destination was. He had to be buzzed in through two security doors before he finally sat me down on a table and began talking to this ‘Bo’ person.

“Hi Joe,” he said extending a hand. Swinging from his arm I actually had a good view of their conversation, seeing that he was quite a bit shorter than Joe - definitely scrawnier than average for an Amazon. I guessed that he was probably only eight and a half feet tall, so Joe easily towered over him.

“Hey Bo, thanks for letting me come in.”

“Yeah, no problem Joe, you said it’s an emergency?”

“Some asshat bitch of a lady poisoned my daughters new little girl she adopted. I think it happened when she took her off to examine her as a fake LPS visit. We have it on video that she rubbed some sort of cream on her, but don’t know what the agent she used was. This was the diaper she was changed into by the lady.”

I watched the guy wrinkle his nose a bit, “That’s a different piece of evidence… some might say it’s really shitty evidence…”

Joe gave a small grimacing smile, “The puns never stop with you…”

He shook his head and shrugged, “I aim to please. Believe it or not it’s definitely not the most disgusting thing I’ve had to analyze. What exactly do you want me to look for?”

“She rubbed the cream over her diaper area and her chest. I think that’s the substance we need to identify there will probably be more than slight traces inside the diaper on the lining. The lady used gloves when she put the diaper on, so there won’t be fingerprints left to analyze. My granddaughter has been in and out of consciousness and they’re barely keeping her going. If we can figure out the agent she may have a chance…”

“And if she doesn’t make it?”

“Then I want to know what she did before I put her down for good,” he said angrily.

“What were the symptoms?”

“She was kind of cranky, seemed to have some loose stool – that would be in the diaper you’re holding, and then she became really sleepy. She wouldn’t wake up for dinner and when my daughter went to check on her discovered her barely breathing and non-responsive.”

“Shit… Well there’s a couple of things that could cause that off the top of my head… I’ll get right on it, maybe it’s a common substance at least with some sort of known treatment. My equipment can probably have an answer in an hour either way?”

“That’s about as much as I can hope for… I’m going to take my other grandbaby here to my youngest daughter to babysit for the night. We didn’t think it would be good for her to wait in the hospital…”

“No it wouldn’t… If you drop her off then come back… I’ll probably be about done analyzing it?”

“Great,” Joe said and shook his hand, “Thanks Bo, I owe you!”

Bo shook his head, “No, I definitely owe you about fifty times this for saving my skin. This isn’t even close to enough to even the table. Erin would never have been able to raise our kids alone…”

“I’ll be back in a bit,” Joe said giving him a gentle pat on the shoulder before he picked me back up and carried me out to the car.

Once I was secured he went into his door and I asked, “What did you do for him?”

“A few years back there was a crime scene he was on site investigating that was really just a trap by a bunch of cop hating morons. Five heavily armed guys attacked the investigating techs and officers with automatic rifles. They had Bo pinned him down and the rest of his crew was either wounded or dead... I just happened to be nearby having dinner and managed to take down four of them before an injured office managed to get a round off into the head of the fifth. All were wearing heavy body armor… Seven officers died that day. Bo was injured, but I managed to do enough care at the scene that they were able to patch him up in the hospital and send him home to his family.”

“That’s amazing,” I said, “I had a feeling you were a bonafide hero the second I met you. You remind me a lot of my own grandfather…”

I felt a bit sad at missing him back home.

“I’d be honored to meet him some day,” he said to me with a voice that left no doubt that he was smiling.

The car ride to the university took as long as it took to get to the station. By the time we were there I was both thirsty and had a wet diaper that was getting clammy. He called Megan as he pulled into the parking lot, “Megan? We’re down here in Lot 42, if you’ll come collect your niece?”

He hopped out of the car and waited for Megan with me. “Let’s change your diaper and get you back into your school clothes…”

I nodded as he undid the harness straps and then moved me to the back seat on the other side of the car to strip me naked. I was more than slightly embarrassed to be in the midst of a diaper change as Megan came up, “Hi Daddy!” she said and hugged him. “Hi Stacy…” she said as he laid me down on the diaper and taped me in.

“Hi Megan,” I said.

“Did you bring pajamas?” She asked me.

I nodded, “They’re in the diaper bag?” I paused, “I thought it might be better to be in my uniform though?”

She shook her head, “Pajamas makes you look like an innocent little girl right now… Your uniform would mean people think you’re out after curfew?”

I grimaced at that knowing that would certainly come with spankings and demerits. My stupid brain recalled that being worth seven… “Should you carry me in the carrier then too?” I asked.

She looked thoughtfully for a second, “Let me think for a second while we get you dressed. Daddy do you mind if I take over? No offense, but you’re a little out of practice…”

He laughed, “You girls and your dolls…”

She tickled my bare stomach and began quickly zipping me into the pink footed-sleeper. “Naw, we’ll leave your carrier here. I’ll just carry you and have your diaper bag on my other shoulder. Daddy can you hand me her backpack?”

He did so as she held me comfortably on her side. “Any more word on Bella?” She asked nervously.

“Not yet,” he told her, “I have a lab analyzing some evidence… I’m going to go back there and hopefully have an answer in a half-hour or so. I’ll call you as soon as we know something more about Bella…”

She gave me a comforting squeeze then, “Okay, I’ll take care of the princess here. I’ll probably need to keep her at their house after tonight though. They’ll get picky on her not being in a littles dorm otherwise…”

“Yeah… I guess I could just take you there now?”

“No, you worry about figuring out what happened to Bella. We’ll be fine for a night if I have her in bed pretty quickly when we get inside. No one can say she’s not being taken care of, and I really am just babysitting my niece.”

He nodded before hugging us both, kissing her on the head, “I love you Megan, see you soon.”

“Love you too Daddy,” she said with a smile.

“See you later,” I said.

She waved my arm bye as we watched him pull out and she began the trek to her dorm room. “Pretend to be sleepy for me, okay?”

I nodded, “It’s not that hard right now…”

She gave me a comforting squeeze then and waived her ID at the scanner to enter into her dorm. There were a lot of ‘awes’ and ‘she’s adorable’ comments as I was carried upstairs. Just outside of her room she ran into Raileigh, “Hi Megan,” she said before taking a double take, “why do you have Stacy?”

Megan sighed, “Her little sister was attacked this afternoon and is in the hospital. I’m babysitting while her parents and my parents are sorting out everything.”

“Oh my gosh, is your sister going to be okay?” She looked at me.

I shrugged, “Her heart apparently stopped a couple of times and they’re doing all they can… It doesn’t look good right now,” I admitted with a few tears leaking out of my eyes.

“Aww you poor thing,” she said sympathetically

“Yeah… anyway, we’re going to turn in for the night. We’ll see you later,” Megan told her.

She closed the door and sat me down on the bed, “I thought we were going to have a clean entrance until we saw her…”

“Will we get any trouble for me being in here?” I asked.

She shrugged, “It’s an emergency, you’re an adopted little in the capable hands of a babysitter. You don’t live in the dorms, so it’s not like it makes sense to send you there. And, clearly according to the law you’re not able to legally stay on your own.”

I nodded, “Umm… do you mind if I get on my computer for a little bit here?”

“Why?” she asked, “I thought you were sleepy?”

I smirked, “I’m tired, but I’m actually probably okay to stay up for while longer. I wanted to get the image of the lady who did this to Bella and search it against their employees and anyone else?”

She nodded, “Go ahead, but we’re turning the lights off and laying down in the bed just in case anyone comes by to check on us!”

“Okay!” I told her.

“You want a drink before bed?” She asked as she handed me my computer from my bag.

“There should be a bottle in the bag?” I asked.

She looked and saw a full juice bottle in addition to the empty bottles, “You really want a baby bottle? You’re not at my sisters house?”

I smiled, “I’ll tell you a secret…” I blushed, “I don’t think they’re that bad. I actually kind of like nursing from them…”

“You’re a weirdo, you know that?”

“Takes one to know one?” I suggested.

“Why you,” she said with a smirk and launched into a quick tickle attack before saying, “I actually need to go to the bathroom before bed… you’re coming with me because I can’t leave you alone in here.”

I nodded and held my arms out. She balanced me on her hip and carried a carrier of stuff with her in her other hand to the bathroom. She washed her face, brushed her teeth, and then used the toilet with me sitting there in the stall with her. When we emerged an older student was standing by the mirror. She seemed to be waiting for us.

“Megan, I heard you have a little university student here? You know you can’t adopt from the university littles?”

Megan laughed, “I haven’t, this is my niece. Her baby sister is in the hospital in the ICU… My sister, who’s her mom, had nowhere else for her to stay tonight. Our dad asked me to just babysit her here for the night with everything going on. We’re going to make a blanket fort and a bed on the ground so she can’t accidentally fall out of bed. Kind of a slumber party?”

“She’s a student though? Shouldn’t she be in Wennig?”

“Terra she doesn’t live in the dorm. She’s adopted.”

“Then how is she a university student? Every little university student has to live in Wennig…”

‘Clearly this girl isn’t too bright…’ I thought to myself.

“I can be a student because my Mommy enrolled me here because I’m smart.”

She scoffed at that, “No little is smart.”

“Well I kind of am,” I told her. “Now I know this is unusual, but I’m just here for tonight. I’m in a diaper, so there’s no worry of me leaking anywhere and making a mess. Aunty Megan is my babysitter, is there really a big problem?”

She looked at me skeptically, “I guess not… it is a special circumstance, but you do need to be in bed like now. Little’s were supposed to be in bed an hour ago…”

“I couldn’t just leave her unwatched in my room by herself,” Megan reminded her.

The girl rolled her eyes for some reason and we were able to make a quick exit from the bathroom to her room. “Work quickly,” she told me after she pulled her mattress down and began making a blanket fort like she’d talked about.

I didn’t waste anytime loading the computer and running digging into the LPS systems. I ran her picture against a database of IDs and failed to match her. I thought back and remembered her name was supposedly Diana Ellis and typed that into the system. Her name came up as an employee, but she was most definitely not the lady we had seen that afternoon.

“Shit…” I said softly.

“Stacy!” Megan admonished me quietly.

“Sorry… but the lady earlier was a fraud!”

She looked at the information I showed her and added her own, “Shit…”

“Auntie Megan, I have delicate ears here…” she responded with sticking her tongue out and dialing her phone.

“Dad?” She said quietly, “It’s Megan… Stacy just figured out the lady from this afternoon was a fraud…” I listened as she outlined what I had said and kept searching the ladies image. It finally matched up with a company ID for Venture B & E. I showed her that, “Dad Stacy just gave me some more information that the lady works for that company they had problems with in Selegnasol…”

I could hear over the phone him say, “Shit… hold on one sec…”

“Is he at the lab?” I asked her.

She nodded, “Yeah I’m still here…” she listened for a second, “Yes sir, we’ll keep the door locked until you or Megan come tomorrow. Love you Daddy, tell Mandy that I love her too please,” and then hung up.

“They find something?” I asked her.

“He says they identified a poison and he’s calling Fred at the hospital to see if the information helps with treatment.”

“Did he say what it was?”

“Iocainoxitate?” she paused, “I think that’s what I heard the tech tell Dad?”

I quickly typed the name into a search browser and felt my heart drop,

‘Iocainoxitate is used in industrial settings to aid in the production of beryllium isopheres. The compound is considered highly hazardous and full protective gear must be worn to insure no exposure to skin or lungs occurs. Exposure to quantities as low as 10 mcg are known to be fatal to adults.’

“This doesn’t look good,” I said feeling tears go down my face.

She looked over my shoulder and then hugged me, “There’s still hope,” she told me.

I nodded, but didn’t agree verbally because what little I could see didn’t lend a lot of hope. I decided it was time to call it a night and had closed the computer and laid down under the blanket ceiling of the fort she made when there was a light knock. I gave a look at Megan and put my head down to pretend to sleep.

I heard her lightly step to the door and opened it, “Yes?” she said to the person.

“I was told you have a little student from the university in here?”

“I have my niece here. She is a student, but she’s been adopted by my sister and enrolled here. I’m babysitting her right now while her parents and my parents are at the hospital. Her little sister is in very bad shape there.”

“You know they have their own dorm…”

“But she doesn’t live there.” She sighed, “Look, I’ll watch her at my parents home or her house tomorrow night if need be, but this was a very urgent emergency. Her sister’s heart stopped several times and she may not make it through the night…”

“Oh my…” the voice said.

“Yeah… so can you please just let her stay here tonight? She’s already asleep?”

“This one time only… Any other time you have to watch her you need to babysit at her house, or she needs to get a bed in Wenig since she’s a student.”

“Thanks Carmen, I appreciate you doing this,” she said sweetly. “Now I don’t want to wake her up, so good night,” she told the girl.

I think we both feared the girl, who I suspected was the Resident Hall Director, would stand outside and wait to see if we began talking. Megan locked the door and changed into her own pajamas before laying down on the mattress next to me and giving me a big hug. “Let’s not risk her coming back…” she whispered in my ear and I nodded.

I found her arms to be quite comfortable around me, and with the sound of her heart beating drumming in my ears, I was lulled to sleep fairly quickly.

AS I WENT to sleep I feared the phone ringing telling us Bella had died. Instead neither Megan, nor I, woke up until close to ten in the morning when there was a knock on the door. Megan was apparently as much of a morning person as I was because it took a few minutes of knocking before she sat me up and crawled her way out of the blanket fort to the door. I followed her needing to pee badly. I let it out nearly completely involuntarily as she opened the door revealing Dean Sanders’ face.

“Good morning Dean Sanders,” I said standing beside Megan.

“Good morning ladies. Megan I had an odd message this morning from your RD that a little was staying with you. Do you have an explanation? This is normally against the code of conduct for our university for both big and little girls,” she said coldly.

“Would you like to come in and have a seat?” Megan said with a surprisingly calm smile as she looked at her and picked me up protectively in her arms.

“I guess,” she said and Megan motioned her towards a small couch she had in one side of her room.

Megan settled herself down while placing me onto her lap in a desk chair. “Last night my dad called me and said that they had to rush Stacy’s sister to the hospital. It’s been touch and go all night long for her after she was there. My dad was needed to do a few other things and then went to the hospital with my mom to wait with Stacy’s mom and dad for word with Bella. Without anywhere else to send her for the night she came here.”

“What happened to your sister?” Dean Sanders asked me.

I debated on what to tell her, but decided to tell her the truth, “We think a lady impersonated an LPS officer yesterday and poisoned her.”

She narrowed her eyes, “You shouldn’t make up stories young lady…”

Just then another knock came on the door. Dean Sanders motioned for Megan to stay there and went to open the door herself. Amanda stood there and didn’t really look shocked to see Dean Sanders face, “Good morning Jackie,” she said to her tiredly.

“Amanda you look like hell,” she said.

I couldn’t help but agree as her hair was a mess and she was clearly wearing the same clothes as the day before. It looked like she had taken her makeup off at one point and her bare face presented itself with red baggy eyes.

“I feel like it too Jackie. I’m guessing you’re here because Stacy stayed overnight here?”

“Yes I am. I am willing to consider this being a one time exceptional thing, but I’m a little concerned that your baby girl is making up stories. We can’t have students lying to the administration…”

“What did she say?”

“Some contrived story about an LPS officer poisoning her sister? What kind of person does she think I am to believe a tall tale like that?”

“Umm… Actually it’s true,” Amanda told her. “They arrested her an hour ago and she’s going to be indicted for attempted murder.”

“Bella’s okay then?” I asked cueing into the ‘attempted’ word.

“She’s not going to come out of this easily Stacy, but with a good team of doctors she’s going to mostly be alright…”

“Mostly?” Megan asked behind me.

“We’re afraid there’s going to be some brain damage and organ damage that’s going to affect her long term.”

“You’re kidding?” Dean Sanders asked, “Who would do such a thing to someone else’s baby?”

“The same group that tried to have Stacy kidnapped last week here on campus, broke into our house, and the same group that actually broke into our house again last night. It was a good thing that Stacy was here with Megan last night, or they would have gotten her too.”

Dean Sanders had gone from looking like my future in the university was bleak to suddenly feeling bad for me. “That’s terrible… What are you going to do now?”

“Well we have contractors taking care of the house, but we may need to go stay with my parents to be safer until they get this all figured out.”

“Well… if you can’t get things easily sorted Stacy could stay in the dorms?”

“I guess we can keep that in mind… but I’d rather not have her that far from me. Besides, you probably don’t even have any rooms free?”

“Well… it’s the beginning of the year. We usually end up having to consolidate dorm rooms a couple times through the freshman semester. We’re almost to that first consolidation now… I know her nest already has two empty beds now.”

I cringed mentally and wondered who the two unlucky girls were.

“If this doesn’t work out we’ll think about it,” Amanda said, “but she’s my baby girl and I don’t really want to not have her around as much as possible. Plus it’ll be helpful to have her around to help Bella get better…”

“It’ll stay an option…”

“So I guess our next question is there going to be anything we need to worry about consequences from her staying here last night?”

Dean Sanders looked like she was thinking for a moment, “No, Megan was babysitting her niece during an emergency. Well let this one slide. In the future though she needs to be babysat elsewhere. A dorm is no place for a baby…” she looked at us sternly.

“Yes ma’am,” Megan told her.

“Well, if you’ll excuse me I’m going to get home to my own babies who are due for lunch soon. Or at least I’m due for lunch soon… My breasts definitely feel like it’s lunch,” she said as a joke to Amanda.

She gave a wry smile and nod, “I know what you mean, have a good weekend Jackie.”

As she left Amanda closed the door then came to pick me up and I asked, “So what is going on with Bella?”

She sighed, “It was touch and go last night until my dad called with the information on what the poison was. Bella’s heart stopped three times before some of the medication stabilized her. Once we knew what the poison was we treated her with some nanites to rid her body of the substance…”

I felt my face fall and panicked, “They weren’t modified?”

She grimaced, “I only had about ten minutes to get through the settings. I got rid of the same things that we did with you, but missed a reduction setting, and her face has the same baby face look you have now.”

“How small did she get?” Megan asked.

“She’s probably only taller than Stacy by a few inches now. They can probably share dresses and some outfits now…”

I raised my eyebrows at that, “Poor Bella…” I said.

“Anything else?”

“We think that’s it as far as the mods are concerned, but she’s still unconscious and probably will remain so for another day to give her body a chance to heal…”

I hugged Amanda, “I’m glad she’s going to be okay.”

“Me too…” she said softly. “Well, I think it would be a good idea to get you out of here Stacy. Megan, do you think you could stay at Mom and Dad’s with her tonight? At least one of them will probably be there too, but that way I know someone else is there?”

“Sure, it’s not like we have any homework yet anyway,” Megan said with a smile. “I’m sure I can deal with putting up with Mom and Dad for a night…” she sighed theatrically.

“Just keep an eye on her for me if Chloe and Cassie come over tomorrow?”

“Ugh… I forgot I was going to have to smell their insanity tomorrow…” I looked up at her and she said, “I really don’t get our sisters keeping their littles in poopy diapers. They smell terrible and I’d rather see any diaper get changed immediately so you don’t have to smell it! Plus if they sit in it…”

Amanda sighed, “They’re definitely the nutty ones…” she agreed. “Let’s change that wet diaper and get you into a uniform before we leave?” She suggested to me.

I just nodded and went along with it. Just as we were leaving I thought about something, “Mommy?”

“Yes Stacy?”

“Can we go by the bookstore really quick? They said we could get a different ID in a wristband form to avoid having our ID being stolen?”

She looked nervously at me and her watch before nodding, “Yes let’s go get one for you…”

It was a quick paced walk to the bookstore where I had to run to keep up with my two giant companions. At the bookstore we were directed to a counter where my ID was scanned, wrist measured, and I was given a wristband that I put adjacent to my LittleProtect Watch that I was assured would be just as impossible to remove without the proper university tools.

We didn’t stick around long though and I ended up motioning that I wanted up to Amanda as we walked away so I wouldn’t have to run to keep up with them. I played with the wristband all the way to Grandma and Grandpa’s house. Megan picked me up from the carseat, while Amanda grabbed the bags that were mine and a small one for Megan that she’d brought with her. As soon as we were inside Grandpa greeted us, “Hi girls.”

“Hi Daddy,” Megan said and gave him a hug.

“Hi Dad,” Amanda said, “You’re sure you’re good with Stacy being here tonight?”

“Of course sweetheart… I’ll make sure nothing happens to her. Go ahead and get back to the hospital and keep an eye on Bella. Your mom will be by here in a while too to check on you all. She just went to pick up some groceries for the weekend.”

“Thanks Dad, I appreciate that you already took care of the house too…”

“Of course… I’m just mad that they got in. I’m glad that Stacy stayed with Megan, but until we get this situation sorted out we’re going to need everyone being really careful for their safety.”

“I know… I’m glad the university is splitting the cost for security at least.” Amanda said.

“Well it wouldn’t be good for one of their lead researchers, or star doctors to get killed…”

“You forgot the genius student too…” Megan said with a smile.

“Mandy go be with Bella,” her dad ordered. “Between myself and Megan we’ve got Stacy more than covered!”

Amanda suddenly burst into tears then and her dad hugged her, “It’s going to be okay Mandy,” he reassured her. I almost felt embarrassed as I looked on from Megan’s arms, but she got herself together soon after. “You okay to drive?” He asked her when she began walking out to the door.

“Yes, it’s not far and I’ll be fine,” she came over and took me from Megan’s arms, “I love you Stacy and I’m so glad that you’re okay. I feel terrible what I let happen to Bella… I’m glad you’re at least okay.”

I hugged her back, “You have nothing to be guilty about Mommy, you were given credentials and had to follow LPS orders or they could have removed both of us then. They did have one legitimate agent… You couldn’t do anything. Go be with Bella now and we’ll figure out how to get her back to normal when she’s healed.”

She squeezed me, “I love you more than you can know.”

“I love you too.”

She was gone a few minutes later and Megan said, “you didn’t get a bath last night or this morning… you want a bath or a shower?”

I looked at her, sniffed myself, and nodded, “A bath would be nice…”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

December? What December? I didn't have any spare time until the last couple weeks when I took some vacation time to visit my family. I wasn't able to post during that time, but I was able to get some writing done!  This chapter makes page 508 on my document that I'm typing in, and nearly 296,000 words! This is definitely getting split up into separate books when I finish!

That is a lot closer to reality with the other 3 chapters ready to go now too! (Don't fret, there's probably another 4 after that!) I'll try and get to a regular posting schedule on Friday evenings for the next few weeks at least. Anyway, thanks for sticking with me so far! Let me know what you think about this chapter with a like and or a comment please!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Apparently I can’t give any more reactions today: Freswith posted his first chapter in months and I think he got my last one.

So, thanks for another excellent episode in this saga! And special thanks for not leaving us on a cliffhanger.

5 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

And special thanks for not leaving us on a cliffhanger.

You're welcome... I don't know if you can tell or not but the previous chapter was almost more of a cliffhanger. Because I knew it might be a while I couldn't do that to everyone though! Seemed like it would be nice to be nice to you all for a change there.

4 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Another absolutely stunning chapter

Thanks for the comment!