LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Massive relief that the kidnapping failed. I think the worst danger Stacy faces right now is a meta problem: she’s becoming a bit of a Mary Sue character. But I’d rather that than have her story end without hope.

Can you tell you have got us all really invested in thes characters? :-)

8 hours ago, DAQ said:

BabySofia. I am always available to bounce ideas off of and lend my personal opinion of where to move forward.... of course I would need to read everything you have to the point you are stuck. My intentions are altruistic, I swear.

Haha! :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, huntercd76 said:

I wonder what Amanda will think of those thick diapers? Stacy does look adorable in them and they might be a solution to not having to change as much.

Next chapter you'll find out...

4 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Massive relief that the kidnapping failed. I think the worst danger Stacy faces right now is a meta problem: she’s becoming a bit of a Mary Sue character. But I’d rather that than have her story end without hope.

Can you tell you have got us all really invested in thes characters? :-)

And you're the first to say something I've been fearing... Mary Sue characters... gah... The problem I've been dealing with is if she's not good enough with things... well she doesn't stand a chance. So of course there's going to have to be some failures at the right times... Just haven't reached them yet. Kind of like Emily Black she's good, but when she makes a mistake it is going to be an epic one. But, I'm with you... no hope is not something I'm a fan of either. As far as I can recall there have only been three Diaper Dimension stories that have not ended with the characters doomed for eternity... And a whole lot more who have. 

53 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

And you're the first to say something I've been fearing... Mary Sue characters... gah... The problem I've been dealing with is if she's not good enough with things... well she doesn't stand a chance. So of course there's going to have to be some failures at the right times... Just haven't reached them yet. Kind of like Emily Black she's good, but when she makes a mistake it is going to be an epic one. But, I'm with you... no hope is not something I'm a fan of either. As far as I can recall there have only been three Diaper Dimension stories that have not ended with the characters doomed for eternity... And a whole lot more who have. 

Well if Stacey's dimension elected Trump and he hired Bolton and listened to him... Well there might not be a planet for Stacey to return to. By no fault of her own, she is stuck as her world is declared a disaster zone and annexed.

Or the Amazons decide to invade and annex it...

11 minutes ago, ThomasG said:

Well if Stacey's dimension elected Trump and he hired Bolton and listened to him... Well there might not be a planet for Stacey to return to. By no fault of her own, she is stuck as her world is declared a disaster zone and annexed.

runs screaming 

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Haha! :rolleyes:

Next chapter you'll find out...

I kinda don't mind seeing Stacy as a Mary Sue. She has so many in dimension plausible reasons why. 1. She is from another dimension, 2. She was almost considered an inbetweener last time she was there, 3. Last but not least, FREAKING NANITES, she has been surgically enhanced in so many ways. It is cool to see the littles have a win every now and again. But then again, the higher they are, the harder they fall. 

Part of me wants to see this group capture Stacy and do all the things to her that Amanda and Fred had agreed not to, but leave her mind intact then send her back on her not so merry way and watch from afar as Stacy tries to figure out life at Emerson as a completely babified little. Or find some way to reactivate the nanites and start changing her in subtle ways and slowly. It would be even more evil if they didn't know how to do it until Stacy figured out how to make a back door into their programming and they just followed. Making Stacy the harbinger of her own demise. Pure evil. 

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I made a comment about this a while back then the Hellcats were brought up, about the character being too powerful.  The term Mary Sue is over used today and widely misunderstood as well.  I don't want to go into a conversation about what a Mary Sue is because we could have a whole tread on that alone.  In the general sense most people know a Mary Sue is a 'perfect' character with always wins, this in itself isn't a bad thing.  There are many good Mary Sue like character like Superman, Captain America, Captain Kirk, Sylvanas Windrunner, James Bond and the list goes on.  A Mary Sue character isn't a bad thing if the story is told well around them and it looks like the Mary Sue might lose.

When it comes to this story is Stacy a Mary Sue?  In the general sense most people use for Mary Sue it's hard to tell, the Nanites might be causing it and in which case it's more Deus ex machina.  She want's to go to college in the Amazon dimension because they have more advanced tech, that makes sense but then she scores higher then any Little OR Amazon on her entry test (at least that's what I got from the story).  How could her high school education in a Little dimension be greater then that of the Amazon?  If it is why is she here?  That alone may seem damning but that can slide as it would be her strength in the story.  Then however she's athletic, can do back flips.  Not only book smart but street smart able to poor water on the mans pants can call out that he wet himself.  Emily Black also had the risk of being a Mary Sue but with her she had many close calls that she only got out of because of other peoples intervention or dumb luck, that's not to take away all the great times she take care of herself but she can't be perfect 100% of the time. 

Let's take this last chapter as an example, the women picks Stacy up and she works to get away but she's so small the women catches her pushes and inflatable pacifier in her mouth and puts her in the stroller which sends her to "la la land" for a bit.  Her mother kicks the male Amazon in the crotch and chases down the stroller gets her baby back, they are able to undo the effect, mostly, but Stacy then has to deal with the effects for the rest of the day.  I'm not saying what you wrote is bad at all, it was great.  However it paints Stacy in a light that if you give her a taser to hide in her diaper no one will ever take her, she's like Superbaby.  For a character to grow they have to meet their limits and surpass them and many times that means failure.  Stacy can fail but someone else can save her, the end result is the same but the effect on the characters is different.  That all being said it's easy to look at the story in hindsight and see what could be different, when writing it's much harder.  It's still a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter:P

9 hours ago, ThomasG said:

...Please don't say things like that aloud... he doesn't need any ideas!

8 hours ago, DAQ said:

Making Stacy the harbinger of her own demise. Pure evil. 

That may be more evil than I'm capable of... Like Stargate Replicator evil...

7 hours ago, Guilyn said:

That all being said it's easy to look at the story in hindsight and see what could be different, when writing it's much harder.  It's still a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter:P

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad that I haven't run you off!

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the comment, I'm glad that I haven't run you off!

Even if Stacy goes full Mary Sue it wouldn't be enough to run me off.  If she somehow suddenly becomes a Super Saiyan and destroys a planet with Kamehameha then I.... Might have to run away... maybe.^_^

i mean i made a self insert mary sue and they still got captured

On 3/30/2018 at 3:30 PM, BabySofia said:

“Good afternoon,” the professor at the front said, “I’m Doctor Wernstrom, I teach the intro to computer programming classes

Will Dr. Wernstrom's arch-nemesis, Professor Farnsworth, make an appearance too?  :) 

Thanks for the avalanche of chapters, they've all been great!

6 minutes ago, bobindiapers said:

Will Dr. Wernstrom's arch-nemesis, Professor Farnsworth, make an appearance too?  :) 

Glad someone caught that :)  Glad you're enjoying it! 

20 minutes ago, bobindiapers said:

lol

Hmm, minor thing: Stacey described her original size, what it was in "our" world, as In-Betweener-sized. Yet I thought people of our size were considered Littles.

I think when she came the first time she was ~6' tall even with the interdimensional shrinking that occurs through the portal. If recall correctly that is almost at the cutoff of little and inbetweener. 

Stacy was right at that 6' level in his original universe. 6' is what I've at least decided is the cutoff height for an in-betweener. 

It would put her right about Amanda's elbow and about the size of an average 6 year old Amazon. Remember it's the littles size relationship to babies that has resulted in the situation that they are in. The average 12 year old is about 7'9", it's worth noting that Amanda's sister Megan is only an inch taller! Anyway, babying someone the size of a six year old doesn't seem 'normal' in their society - even though it is done. 

Pardon my poor art here, I did this for reference using a lifted image of drawing figures online and pasted them in so I could have comparisons visually as I describe the characters. (I've done the Nest and their Extended Family if anyone is interested). If anyone wants to do a better job drawing the characters, be my guest! :)

5ac12be17f594_FamilyProportions.thumb.jpg.ad256aef1b2d7eac574489785333f4a1.jpg

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Pardon my poor art here, I did this for reference using a lifted image of drawing figures online and pasted them in so I could have comparisons visually as I describe the characters. (I've done the Nest and their Extended Family if anyone is interested). If anyone wants to do a better job drawing the characters, be my guest! :)

The art is great for what your trying to explain.  Getting to see the Nest and the relative size of everyone would be a lot of fun.

14 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

The art is great for what your trying to explain.  Getting to see the Nest and the relative size of everyone would be a lot of fun.

Here is some of the Nest, I guess I've never gotten around to finishing everyone in it. If you look at my descriptions though in these past couple chapters, and the next you can compare my descriptions for sizes:

5ac1661ee27a9_NestVersion1.thumb.jpg.5456e9beb3a7d3bb92e6338a3c14415c.jpg

And here is the extended Family. There are baby and little boy characters for Cassie's two girls just because I was looking for the proportions of that age of kid. They're both girls obviously though!

5ac168d1c2ee7_ExtendedFamilyExchanged-Resized.thumb.jpg.0ec05b353c7c5b00597aa5f11befca5b.jpg

On 3/31/2018 at 7:11 PM, BabySofia said:

...Please don't say things like that aloud... he doesn't need any ideas!

Given no one knows who is in charge at all in the Trump Administration (See the utter disconnect on Syria Policy that has CENTCOM supporting a terrorist organization that attacks a NATO Ally) and no one can trust Trump's word, especially our own allies. It wouldn't be a leap for Amazons to conclude our world just can't be trusted with WMDs and invade.

21 minutes ago, DAQ said:

People get smaller going through the portal would Amazons get bigger? 

Good question, only one author Kimmy has done anything with that part of the universe so far that I know of. Note though that not everyone gets as small as Stacy. Her dad stayed about the same size on their previous visit.

11 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Good question, only one author Kimmy has done anything with that part of the universe so far that I know of. Note though that not everyone gets as small as Stacy. Her dad stayed about the same size on their previous visit.

To be fair Kimmy does what Kimmy wants :P.  She has dug a little hole in the sand box that is the Diaper Dimension and marked it has hers lol.  I knew Stacy was small but I didn't think she was half the save of the average Little.

3 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

To be fair Kimmy does what Kimmy wants :P.  She has dug a little hole in the sand box that is the Diaper Dimension and marked it has hers lol.  I knew Stacy was small but I didn't think she was half the save of the average Little.

Yep, things definitely went awry for her when she came. I don't think it's a good idea for her to go home and come back... she might not even be newborn size at that rate!

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Yep, things definitely went awry for her when she came. I don't think it's a good idea for her to go home and come back... she might not even be newborn size at that rate!

I don't think she's ever going home.  I foresee two different endings.  One: you Long_Rifle the hell out of it or sudo Long_Rifle at the least and Stacy is either forcibly regressed or sacrifices herself to save someone else.  Two: she chooses to stay behind and be Amanda's baby for life, maybe letting Bella take her place back home.  Personally I'm betting it'll be the later but you have thrown curve balls at us before.

I do think that Stacy is itching to be babied again.  She's definitely not ok with Amanda distancing herself from Stacy's daily care - that emotional nurturing motherly bonding was too cute to her.  Several chapters now where Stacy is becoming increasingly jealous at Bella for taking mommy's time and attention.