LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Wow what an ending!! I look forward to the next portion and seeing what happens. Given the people hanging out it is not surprising something was tried but still!! Love it!

My god, that cliff hanger.  That being said I'm a little concerned now.  I'm afraid Amanda or someone else is just going to stop this women before she can get anways, in which case the whole scene is done just to give us a cliff hanger and drive us crazy XD.  On the other hand if she does get away with Stacy what's going to happen with the whole Bella story?  Does that just get put on hold? Or...... Maybe the women was hired by the people after Bella to hold Stacy hostage...  Now I'm thinking way to much into this.  

Why did you have to cliffhanger us like that?  

Thanks for the extra chapter it was great.:)

Because I was feeling particularly evil :18_EmoticonsHDcom:

Anyway, also, congrats on hitting Chapter 30!  That's massive!

Thanks! I'm working through the second half of Chapter 35 right now... caught some sort of cold that's really sapping my energy this weekend. Hoping to get something written though today...

Wow what an ending!! I look forward to the next portion and seeing what happens. Given the people hanging out it is not surprising something was tried but still!! Love it!

Thanks! 

BabySophia. You are a monster. I love your story, just not the wait and cliffhangers!

:)

Why the cliffhanger :( Great chapter though! Looking forward to the next one.

Glad to hear it! Thanks for commenting!

My god, that cliff hanger.  That being said I'm a little concerned now.  I'm afraid Amanda or someone else is just going to stop this women before she can get anways, in which case the whole scene is done just to give us a cliff hanger and drive us crazy XD.  On the other hand if she does get away with Stacy what's going to happen with the whole Bella story?  Does that just get put on hold? Or...... Maybe the women was hired by the people after Bella to hold Stacy hostage...  Now I'm thinking way to much into this.  

Thanks for commenting... I'm not giving anything away though :P

Ugh, can I report a user for not posting an update to his or her story? It seems only appropriate as it is torture. The two updates in a row has me going like a drug addict. I had twice the dose and now going through withdrawals hard!

Two awesome chapters and now left completely at your mercy. I am really concerned that the person who knocked Amanda down is a part of the group that was after Bella and that Stacy could be in some serious trouble. Please don’t keep us waiting to long. 

Love where this story is going and am impatiently awaiting more chapters as you have time to get them done and posted.  Now back to working on my own non fetish story.  Keep up the great work.

Ooh, the fight is on. Given Amanda's importance to the University and the reputation hit a kidnapping would bring, I suspect Emerson will throw its weight into recovering Stacey as well.

But I suspect Stacey may need dentures after this ordeal.

Chapter 32:

I DIDN’T HESITATE and found myself jumping and tumbling away from the woman while at the same time screaming, “What are you doing?!?”

I stared at the woman for a moment as she stared back, seeming confused that I had avoided her. “Get over here baby!” she hissed at me as she began running towards where I stood. Just as her hand reached out to grab me I dodged around the other side of the stroller she had been pushing. She snarled a moment before turning the handles of the stroller to try and knock me down! I quickly dodged back again, just missing the wheels hitting my leg! 

As I jumped back though my loose hair lagged behind me, giving her something to hold onto! I felt her pull some strands, but luckily she’d missed the majority of it. I continued dodging her and ducked underneath a nearby table to try and get some distance between us.

As we played our game of cat and mouse, I turned for a just a moment to see that her accomplice was keeping an eye on us. It was a massive mistake on his part though, because Amanda swept his legs from underneath him and I heard him cry out in pain as she landed an elbow into him. My own diverted attention was just as big of a mistake for me though, as I nearly got caught by a hand again!  The woman had closed the distance to the table I had just climbed ridiculously quickly. I just managed to backflip off of it as she again tried for me. As I flew through the air I just caught the side of her hand with my foot. “Fuck!” she cried out. I caught a glimpse of some sort of tattoo as I hurried to move away some more.

For the next couple of moments we played a vicious game of keep away. I jumped between, over, under, in, and around tables and chairs that were set inside the inside cafe courtyard. I was just hoping to keep free from her for a while as I continued diving in and out of her reach. Bystanders weren’t sure if they should help her catch the unruly little, or stop the woman from kidnapping me. Like most situations though absolutely all of them did nothing except watched! ‘If she gets her hands on me I’m done for!’

Just as I began feeling cornered against a wall, and wondered how I could fend her off for much longer I heard, “What’s going on here?” a deep man’s voice shouted. With that I watched as the lady and her accomplice abandoned the stroller, and their confrontation with Amanda and me, to flee the campus security guards who were pouring out from a doorway.

“Mommy, are you okay?” I ran over to Amanda who seemed a bit dazed, but mostly angry. Her hair was a mess and the winces in her face gave away a level of pain she was feeling.

She hugged me tightly and said, “I think so… It’s going to hurt in the morning, but are you okay?”

I noticed that we both had tears coming out of our eyes as a large man in a police uniform approached us. “Are you and your daughter okay ma’am?”

She nodded, “I’m pretty sure those two were trying to kidnap my baby girl here…”

“Is this stroller yours?” he asked.

I shook my head, “No, that woman was pushing it…”

There wasn’t much to tell about what had happened, but we gave our statements anyway. As the officers went through the stroller one of them held something up, “Sir, look what was in here!”

He held up a rattle of some sort and I felt Amanda’s arms stiffen and I turned to look up at her, “What’s that?”

“It’s an illegal mind control device for littles,” the man answered gently. “We’ll have to have it checked over and tested to be sure, but it at least temporarily would have made you go to La La Land so she could get you away without you alerting anyone you were being kidnapped.”

“Doctor Westerfield do you have anyone who might have a grudge or something against you? This seems more planned than a simple campus snatch?”

I looked at Amanda and wondered what her answer would be. She seemed to think for a moment before nodding, “This weekend we took a trip to Selegnasol and we met a little on the plane next to us. After talking with her for a while on the plane we made a mutual decision for us to adopt the little girl as a sister to my Stacy here.”

“Go on…?” The large man who seemed to be in charge said.

“Over the weekend it became clear that we seem to have managed to get in the middle of a shady Little trafficking ring. We had issues in the park and at the airport, but hoped nothing would happen back here at home?” She sniffled a little. Both of our emotions were running high and tears were going down her face and mine.

“That may very well have something to do with this then,” he said. “Let me check with my office and see if they got a good picture of them on our security cameras…” He was on his phone for several minutes and didn’t look happy while he was doing so. He finally looked down at his phone and shook his head before coming back over to us, “Look, my men will keep an eye out on you for the rest of the afternoon while you’re here on campus until we find this lady. She seems to have had a man helping her too, but the cameras didn’t record a good view of either of their faces, and the whole area here is blank for fifteen minutes…”

“Damn,” Amanda swore.

I thought for a second before suggesting, “I could sketch her face on my tablet if you give me a few minutes?”

He looked at me a little dubiously and said, “Sweetie I appreciate you want to help, but your stick figures won’t help?”

“Well darn, I was going to give you something more like a professional portrait…?”

“She’s serious?” The officer looked at Amanda.

Amanda shrugged, “I’ve never known her not to be.”

“Come on then, let’s go back to our office and give you a place to work…” the detective said begrudgingly.

“Thanks,” I beamed up at him with my best little girl smile that I’d occasionally been practicing in the mirror. The effect worked as he blushed and muttered something. Amanda helped me up and I looked at the time.

“You still have an hour until your test,” Amanda told me.

I nodded, “Should be enough time I hope…”

The officer led us through a door right from the area next to the attach that I learned led to the main security office. I was surprised to see it in the student union, but with all of the signs and literature about reporting rape posted… I guessed it was probably to help victims report easier. ‘Of course they don’t allow the little victims to report…’ I thought darkly. What Madison had done last night wasn’t something I could report – but it was damn close!

He led us to a conference room and Amanda helped me get settled into a too large metal chair. She handed my my backpack and I gathered my tablet and stylus. I saved the other image I had been working on before she could look at it and began a new canvas and closed my eyes for a second. ‘Yep, the nanites gave me a perfect photographic memory…’ I thought with a smile. I locked into the moment I’d looked into the woman’s face and began drawing. I was quick with it using charcoal and ink options. The dexterity settings in the nanites seemed to have translated into a lot of fine motor control for me as well because my hands worked better at this than they had ever done before!

A memory of a mole on her face stuck out, along with another on her neck in a pretty obvious place. Thinking back to it there was also a tattoo on the underside of her wrist I’d seen. As I sketched on my tablet, the detective and Amanda would occasionally look over my shoulder – I couldn’t help but feel like a freak with some of the stares both of them gave me. Forty-five minutes later I had a pretty darn near photographic rendition of the woman. “This is her,” I told him while showing him the picture. “And she has this tattoo on the underside of her wrist,” I said pointing to a side drawing.

He stared at both, but in particular the tattoo, which seemed to make him frown. “That’s not good, that means she’s a part of the Trelini crew.”

“Trelini Crew?” I asked but Amanda’s face showed recognition.

“Think mafia kiddo,” he said with a sigh. “You’ve got some enemies that are probably not going to give up easily. Can you e-mail me that sketch? If it’s accurate, you’re a hell of a lot better than the sketch artist at my old police department.”

“What’s your e-mail?” I asked and sent it off to him.

He gave it to me and Amanda asked that I copy it to her too. Soon finished I said, “I have to get to a placement exam now…”

“I’ll have a couple of my guys go over there with you,” he said, “in fact we’ll give you a ride.”

I was glad to see they meant a ride on a golf cart like vehicle as opposed to a police car! I noted that all of the campus security officers seemed to be armed with guns, tasers, and clubs. ‘Definitely more police department than security,’ I admitted.

They left Amanda and I outside the lobby of the Kilby center where I quickly waved my student ID, Amanda waived hers, and we went upstairs to the third floor where the test was scheduled to be held. Outside the door she said, “Good luck! If I’m not outside when you finish just come upstairs to my office.”

I nodded and walked in the room where a professor was overseeing a couple dozen Amazons signing in for the test. “Did you get lost sweetie?” the professor asked as I came up to the table that towered over my head.

“No sir, I’m here for the placement exam?”

“Umm… we don’t get many littles who take this test… No little sized computers in this lab… I don’t know if you’ll be able to manage it?”

“I’ll be fine,” I smiled that same little girl smile at him and he took on the look of ‘oh sweetie you’re so cute. I’ll let you make a fool of yourself…’

“Your time to waste I suppose…” he said, “name?”

“Stacy Westerfield,” I replied.

“Are you related by chance to Professor Westerfield?” He asked, cluing in immediately.

“Does it matter?” I asked back.

“No, it shouldn’t. You’re just a little after all…” he said condescendingly. His interest seemed to deflate and I let him point me to a large computer system in the front row that was spaced away from the next giant student. The boy looked familiar and I realized it was Jackson.

“Hi Jackson,” I said as I approached the seat.

“Well hi again Stacy,” he said with a smile to me. “I should have known I’d see you here.”

I smiled back, “Of course, have to entertain myself somehow, right?”

“Your dollies aren’t fun enough?” One girl a row away snickered.

“They said you were going to play with them today!” I said in that sweet voice. “You promised them you would wear a diaper just like them!”

The girl looked at me like she was ready to leap over the desk and pound my butt, but a moment later her face cracked and she began laughing, “I like you kid!”

Now free of the banter I looked at the gigantic chair and hoped I still had that plastic portable booster seat thing in my bag so I could reach the keyboard. Thankfully Amanda seemed to have thought about it and I found it inside next to my other spare diaper. Thinking about my diaper I realized I was about to leak!

“How much time before we begin the test?” I asked tentatively.

“Ten minutes?” Jackson said.

“I need to head to the bathroom real quick,” I said as I ran out and waved at the professor – not giving him a chance to say anything.

Luckily I found a bathroom close by and quickly changed my Pamper for another, making it back to the room and into my portable booster before he began instructions. “Your skirt is tucked into your diaper,” Jackson whispered to me,” just before that.

I blushed when I realized that the back of my skirt was indeed tucked into my diaper and everyone could see the characters and green backing of the back of the diaper. I sighed and just pulled my skirt back down ignoring the snickers of the girl behind me.

‘At least she didn’t follow me to change me…’ I thought. ‘Glad I caught it before I leaked all over my skirt,’ I added.

“Good afternoon,” the professor at the front said, “I’m Doctor Wernstrom, I teach the intro to computer programming classes here at Emerson. Please make sure your phones and other devices are turned off.” He paused while people did that. ‘Amanda has mine…’ I thought to myself and wondered about my watch. There was no way to airport mode it from what I remembered and I decided I’d play dumb if it came up. “I need you to go ahead and login now to the testing screen in front of you with your Network ID and Password.”

I reached and managed to use the lever on the side of the chair to push me up as high as it would go, so that with the booster I was able to reach the keyboard almost comfortably as long as I was kneeling on my knees. I heard a giggle behind me, but ignored it as I typed on the large keyboard. Even though it was huge compared to me, I was still able to type rapidly. I’d figured out a way to kind of do a three finger system with my pinky, middle finger, and thumb on Fred’s that had let me speed up a bit and avoid hunting and pecking. That technique had me logged in before one of the professors teaching assistants walked by to offer assistance. His face kind of amused me when he realized I wasn’t a total idiot!

I just smiled at him and waited for the next instruction.

“Okay, many of you may have some formal coursework in coding, others may have just had hobbyist experience,” Doctor Wernstrom said. “This test will let you test out of up to four semesters of computer programming fundamentals which are CS 110, CS 111, CS 131, and CS132. It is possible you will only receive credit for CS110 depending on your scores. The test must be completed in two hours. Your code for each problem may be in any standard language that we have a compiler for. Do not use anything that’s an oddball proprietary language – it won’t earn you points and it won’t be graded!” He said that sternly as if someone had tried that many times to make brownie points.

“The software is designed to recognize formatting in most of the major languages automatically for you to help you edit quickly. It will not however give you information on any functions or codes that you may have forgotten. All of your code must compile and meet the directions. If any code doesn’t operate correctly, end as noted, or give proper results it will not receive credit. The way the software works though you will not be able to compile it to test it – this test assumes that you have good fundamental understanding of how the code works.”

I gulped and hoped everything would run since I frequently checked my code by compiling it!

“Please understand that the most elegant solutions will receive the best scores! Less code is more! Due to the open nature of this test it may be Thursday before we have some of your results. Any questions?” He asked.

“Seeing none, go ahead and click the start button and good luck!” He told us.

I quickly followed his direction and read the first question. It was a simple problem of generating numbers based off the Fibonacci sequence and I quickly wrote a very minimal code that would do so. I’d done that in the first week of one of my classes in high school so I was sure it would quickly work! The program then delved into ideas of ‘game of life’ sequences and other fairly simple problems before advancing onto using matrices, databases, kept me zoned in as I worked. Only a brief feeling of needing to pee and releasing that into my diaper made me think at all about where I was at. The wet diaper though was quickly ignored and I went right back to coding.

The final question was a much more advanced task that made me actually think. I reached it with an hour to spare and began carefully coding the project in the hopes of cracking it. It very much reminded me of the Lego Robot challenge I had done my senior year. This question did give some information on code that was available and essentially demanded you design a robot to autonomously navigate a field of obstacles and challenges. ‘This could be a DARPA question…’ I grumbled to myself as I did my best to give a solution.

“Thirty minutes left!” the professor called as I was half-way through coding my solution.

I sighed heavily and found myself chewing on my tongue as I kept moving on. ‘I wonder what someone would say if I used a pacifier in class…?’ I shook my head and got back to work.

The problem was you had to first code a set of responses for the obstacles… not terribly difficult, but very time consuming! I hoped I was on the right track as I then moved into a if/then statement that covered the first challenge when the robot reached it. I was stuck on how to recognize that it had reached it when I noted a hint they’d given in the question and information above and incorporated it.

“Ten minutes remaining,” he called just as I attacked the final challenge on the course. It demanded an answer to a number problem query. It was a simple little code exercise once I came up with a way for the problem to call for the response. I had just clicked save and submit five seconds before he called, “Time!”

I had just a moment to view ‘Congrats you finished the test,’ before the screen locked me and the other students out.

All around me students grumbled, “I didn’t understand anything past question two!”

Jackson looked at me as I stretched out and began considering jumping down, “I made it to the last question but that was too much for me, how’d you do?”

I smiled, “I think I did pretty well.”

“What question did you finish last?” He asked me as I slid down and began folding up my portable booster seat into my bag.

“The last question?”

“So you were stumped there too?”

“No,” I shook my head, “I finished the last question. Hopefully it compiles, I clicked submit a couple seconds before he called time.”

“Wait, you finished?” A girl asked who had given me the hard time before the test asked. “You mean you just submitted an answer for each question, right?”

I laughed, “They should be right answers, we’ll have to see.”

I walked towards the elevators and saw Amanda wasn’t there yet. I was shocked a moment later when the girl said, “You’re wet again little girl! You definitely need a diaper change, want me to do it?”

“No thanks,” I said politely.

“Well I’ll have to take you to your dorm or the infirmary then?”

“I’m just going up to my mommy’s office, she’ll take care of it for me, but thanks,” I told her. “If you could push the up button for me and then the top floor I would appreciate it.”

“What?” The girl was confused. “Your mommy works here?”

“Yes, she told me to meet her on the top floor. If you’re really that worried about me you can come meet her… but I am already adopted, so there’s no point in badgering me?”

“She’s not making that up, I met her mom earlier,” Jackson told her with a smile. “By the way I’m Jackson?”

“Hailey,” she told him.

“I’m Stacy,” I told her as the door opened for the up elevator and Jackson pressed the button for me before stepping back out. “Nice to meet you Hailey, maybe some other time?”

The doors closed on a thoroughly confused giant and I couldn’t help but laugh and breathe a sigh of relief at the same time!

When the doors opened Kimberly greeted me with a smile, “Well hi Stacy! Did your mommy forget you downstairs?”

I laughed, “You know her with her toys!”

“I do indeed. The number of times your daddy has had to call me to go interrupt her so she would go home makes what I do a full time job!”

I giggled, “I’m going back to her office?”

“Her doors probably shut, let me go back and open it for you,” she told me. Sure enough the door handle, which would have been out of my reach without a serious jump, needed her to open it. “I found a lost little girl looking for you,” she told Amanda as she started from her computer and looked at a clock.

“Oops… I guess I forgot about you, huh?”

“Uh-huh,” I smiled at her.

Kim laughed as she closed the door behind me and I walked over to Amanda. 

“How’d the test go?”

I shrugged, “I think it went well? I finished it I think. Most everyone else looked overwhelmed at all but the first question or two.”

“You finished it?” she asked with some surprise. “Completely? The autonomous section too?”

“I think so… It should compile and work. I hated that I couldn’t run test runs of the programs to make sure they were bug free…”

“Hmm…” she looked thoughtful as I walked up to her.

“What were you doing that you forgot about me?” I kidded her.

“Umm… using your sketch to try and find the woman who tried to snatch you?”

“Oh…” I said, “any luck?”

“Yeah, I think so. I used a processing software one of our faculty members has been testing on facial recognition through the local police departments online mugshot database…”

“Wait… is that a public database…?” I asked.

Her blush made me think it wasn’t, “well it’s not exactly heavily guarded?”

“Mommy, Daddy is not going to be happy if he finds out…” I smiled at her.

“Good thing he won’t, huh?” she smiled back and picked me up to set me on her lap in front of the computer screen. A picture of the woman that matched both my memory and my sketch exactly was displayed on the screen.

Serena Ricci, Age 42

Convictions: Petty Theft, Assault, Drug Possession – May 2003

Known Affiliations: Trelini Mafia

Suspected crimes went considerably longer on her ‘rap’ sheet. “She’s a piece of work?” I said.

Amanda nodded, “Yeah she is. Dangerous one too… I’m going to send this to my dad and see what he can do to help us out.”

I watched as she composed an e-mail before she felt my diaper under my skirt, “Feels like you need a change?”

I nodded and shyly asked, “You do it?”

She turned me around in her lap, “Stacy… You probably…”

“Please?” I asked.

“I thought you want to be a big college student?”

“Well yeah… but that doesn’t mean I don’t want the most awesome mommy in this dimension to still take care of me?”

She squeezed me tight, “I want you to be able to get by on your own during the days…”

“I changed myself several times today, it’s your turn,” I tried a smile on her.

“Oh I see how this is,” she said as she began mercilessly tickling me and I found myself wetting the diaper some more. The tickling session ended with her standing up holding me upside down for a second before she grabbed my backpack and laid me down on her couch. She pulled a changing mat from somewhere that she moved underneath me before reaching into my backpack for a diaper and wipes.

“Uh-oh,” she said.

“Uh-oh?” I asked.

“Yes, uh-oh… This is your last Pamper in here…”

“Oh… well hopefully it’ll get me through dinner and the events?”

“I guess we’re going to have to hope for that. You might make sure you get any other pee-pee out into that diapee before I change you?”

I nodded and tried to force my bladder clear but there wasn’t much left as far as I could tell. I guess I must have had a face that said I was done because she pulled the tapes loose on my diaper and began cleaning me up. She didn’t take a long time, but it was definitely different when she changed it from my quick changes. I smiled as she taped me into the new diaper and hugged her, “Thank you Mommy.”

She hugged me back, “You’re very welcome Princess.” After a moment of holding me she pushed me away so she could throw the diaper in a disposal sack she found somewhere and then into her trashcan. “You ready to go meet with your nest?”

I shrugged, “Not really… but I figure I should try and make some friends though. Never know when that can help!”

She hugged me and said, “That’s really smart! Do you need me to come find you later and get you some more diapers?”

I shrugged, “What’s the worst that will happen?”

“A diaper change?” She said hopefully. “Hopefully that’s it… remember you are tiny though! They may not even have your size!”

“I’ll risk it this time I guess,” I told her. “Remind me to stock my bag though with a lot more!”

“I’ll bring a box of your diapers here too tomorrow,” she told me.

“Kay,” I told her as she helped me up and then used her fingers to straighten my hair.

“Remind me to get you a hairbrush for your bag too,” she said grabbing my hand. “Here’s your phone too by the way sweetie,” she said as she helped me tuck it into the front pocket.

We caught the elevator downstairs and checked out with the security desk where Amanda asked, “There’s supposed to be someone from security who can take us over to Wenig?”

It was a different guard than normal who looked at her and said, “Let me call them.”

A few minutes later one of their team was pulling up with a cart and we hopped on for the ride across campus. “Wait here just a moment?” Amanda asked him when we pulled up. “I’ll need a ride to my car?”

“Sure thing ma’am,” the polite man said. Amanda helped me hop off of her lap where she’d held me and walked me to the door where an amazon girl was watching.

“Can I help you?”

“Stacy is here to get together with her nest?”

“You know where you’re going, hun?” She asked me in that condescending baby voice.

“Yes ma’am, may I go ahead and go upstairs?”

“Sure thing sweetie,” she told me and I walked to the elevator after waiving bye to Amanda.

The elevator did actually feature a button that was low enough for me to press to call it, and it featured a double panel inside to make it easier for littles to push their destination. I pressed ‘2’ quickly and watched the doors shut. I sighed and hoped this wasn’t something I would regret doing! When the elevator opened I could see a hallway empty of littles. A few bigs, mostly girls, were wandering around and I assumed they had to be Nest Hens. I made a point not to make eye contact but just walk straight to the room and managed to get in without being challenged. The door was open so I walked in and saw all of the littles seemed to be doing their own thing in the room – almost like normal college students!

Madison was nowhere to be seen, but Laura seemed to be intently trying to do something with her computer so I walked over to her, “Hey,” I said.

“Stacy!” She said with a smile and gave me a quick hug. “You came back today?”

I shrugged, “Mrs. Walters sent me an e-mail last night asking if I would come ‘bond’ with my fellow students today now until the end of the evenings activities when you have to go to bed.”

“When we have to go to bed?” Laura whispered with a smile.

“You know what I mean… I have to go home.”

“Somehow I think I do know what you mean, but I don’t blame you and I won’t accuse you.” She told me with a smile. “I didn’t see you earlier?”

“Where?”

“The city tours?”

“Oh… well since it’s not like I’ll be getting around on my own anyway, and I sort of live in this city, I went to get my hair done instead.”

“I thought something was different, but I haven’t seen you long enough to know if it was just a different way you combed it!”

“What do you think?”

“I like it!” she said as she looked at it and actually ran a hand through it, “It’s like elementary chic!”

I stuck my tongue out at her, “Better than daycare chic?”

“Definitely!”

“Were you at the luncheon?” I asked her.

She shook her head, “Only littles who still had their parents here could go. Everyone else had bagged lunches on the lawn in front of the dorm.”

“That sucks…” I said.

“What was at the lunch?”

“A feast of seafood… well and crazy bigs… but you know how it is,” I told her.

She nodded sadly, “Yep.”

“So why are you just now showing up?”

“Oh, I had to take the computer science placement test.”

“How’d that go?”

“Good I think… we’ll see how the test grades out though.”

For the next twenty minutes we talked and were joined by Annie, Esther, and Gemma. Esther’s parents had still been there so she’d been at the luncheon, but everyone else seemed to have been just at the dorm hanging out and getting situated. Apparently a couple of littles from other rooms had not taken the CARE exam yet, and none of them returned to the dorms. That evolved into a question on how everyone else had made it through the test. Most of them had known about the change in rules in advance, but one girl was just lucky enough to have worn a diaper and not needed to go poop.

“How did you make it through it though?” Gemma asked me, “You’re so tiny…?”

I laughed, “It helps when your adopted daddy is a surgeon? Let’s just say I was completely clear of everything and leave it at that…”

She looked at me, “So you really are adopted?”

I nodded, “I’m not from this dimension… I’m here more as an exchange student. I was scared to live here in the dorms, so I decided to find foster parents so to speak.”

“You’re going back to the other dimension when you graduate?” Laura asked.

“That’s the goal at least…” I sighed, “Not sure if it’s going to work out easily with the tracker I have in me going off the second I go through the doors though.”

“You’ve been back to the portal?” Annie asked with surprise.

“To talk to my parents?”

“They let you do that?” Gemma asked.

“It’s one of the things in the contract,” I told her.

“Contract?” Esther asked.

“This is my second trip to this dimension,” I told them, “on my first I saw how things are for littles. I’m actually betweener size back home, but here I’m like half my size this time… Anyway, my adoptive parents and I set some ground rules before I came on what was and wasn’t acceptable.”

“Oh,” Laura said curiously. “Like wha…?”

Before any of the girls could badger me for any more information I heard Madison’s voice, “Oh Stacy! You decided to join us!”

I looked up and forced a smile, “Hi Miss Madison, Mrs. Walters invited me to come over for the afternoon.”

“I’m glad you did! You seem to all be making good little friendships now too, huh?”

Her patronizing voice desperately made me want to strangle her, but I kept the smile on my face. “Well are all my little mice ready for din-din?”

“Yes Miss Madison,” the other girls said together. Thankfully she wasn’t looking at me so she didn’t note my missing the cue there.

“Why doesn’t everyone use the potty one more time before you go?” she suggested. She led everyone to the bathroom door and I watched her lift each girls skirt up as they passed. Everyone had dry pull-ups on until she got to Annie whose pull-up was sagging.

“Something you need to tell me Annie?”

“Sorry Miss Madison, would you please help me change my pull-up?”

“Why certainly,” she told her. She picked her up and sat her on her hip before looking at me, “Well Stacy, don’t you want to try and go use the potty like the other ‘big’ girls?”

“Miss Madison you’re silly, I told you last night I’m not potty trained!”

“Oh that’s right, I forgot we had a baby little already, huh?” She said. “But I’m guessing Annie here’ll be joining you soon, huh?” She told the little in her arms that she sat down on the changing table.

There was no pretense as she pulled her skirt up, ripped the pull-up, and began wiping her up. “Now Annie dear, do you want to try and be a big girl in a pull-up or use a diapee like Baby Stacy?”

“Pull-up please,” Annie said in a shaking voice that I assumed meant she was in tears.

“Okay Annie, but one more daytime accident today and you’ll be wearing diapees just like your baby friend.”

“Yes Miss Madison, I’ll do better!” Annie said.

“Good girl, now go mark your accident on your potty chart. Or do you need help?” she said to her a moment later when she sat her down while flashing her new clean pull-up. 

She blushed, “I can do it Miss Madison.”

The other girls were coming out of the bathroom as she ran in there to make sure she was empty and Madison rounded on me.

“Now Baby Stacy, you said you aren’t potty trained so I need to make sure you’re all dry. Would you be a big girl and pull your skirt up so I can make sure you’re dry?”

I blushed a little but did so, “See I’m all dry!”

She turned me around and pulled my diaper back open, “And clean too! Maybe someday you’ll be ready for the big girls potty like everyone else, huh?” She said to the audience of girls who I noticed were a mixture of disgust, fear, relief, and embarrassment. Somehow I was pretty sure every girl had all four of those emotions showing!

A moment later she had the rope in her hand and said, “Come on Mice, let’s make our caterpillar line!”

I grabbed onto the purple ring again and noted that my name was now written in sharpie on it as we were led to the elevator and then downstairs and out to a large lawn area with a tent setup. As we walked in the line a lot of the amazon students would snicker or stare at us. Several we passed said, “Awe! She’s so cute!” referring to one of us. ‘Probably me,’ I admitted.

“Okay now girls, you’re going to each get one plate of food and then come sit down on the grass here outside!” Madison said. “I’ll have blankets down for you when you get back for you to sit on so we don’t get grass stains all over your cute uniforms!”

“Yes Miss Madison,” I joined everyone in saying this time.

Joining the line with the other littles I found myself noticing the group already seemed smaller, even if it was only a few from the CARE exam. For dinner apparently they took our size into consideration and we received pieces of chicken breasts that had to have been quartered from their original size given the size of food I saw on the bigs plates! Once I had chicken and the sides I walked back to the blanket and sat down.

“Oh you didn’t get a drink?” Madison asked as I sat down.

“I have one in my bag already Miss Madison,” I told her politely and pulled my backpack off my shoulders to grab the bottle of water Amanda had me put in there.

“Are you sure?” she asked, “Everyone else is getting some really good punch it looks like?”

I noted then that everyone was indeed getting cups of punch in open cups and groaned at their stupidity for taking them. Most walked with full cups that they seemed to guzzle quickly. I had a gut feeling that it was just a matter of time before disaster in some form was going to strike. ‘Will it be immediate or after she diapers everyone for bed?’ I wondered.

“I’m sure Miss Madison, I’m following my mommy’s rules. You wouldn’t want me to get in trouble with her, would you?” I asked with that smile I was perfecting.

Her face was adorably pissed off and I fought the urge to giggle. “No, we wouldn’t want your mommy mad at you.”

Laura and everyone from the nest came and sat down on the blankets Madison had setup before she went for her own food. I noted the bigs had picnic tables inside the pavilion to sit at, but we weren’t allowed to join them for some reason.

“Why do we have to eat out here?” Annie asked my question for me.

“Another way to demean us as future babies,” Brooke answered her. “We’ll all be pissing and shitting our diapers like Stacy there before we have a chance to graduate.”

“Well glad I have a head start,” I said as I stuck my tongue out at her. The other girls laughed at her.

“Hey at least she’s been adopted to a better situation than any of us…” Gemma said.

“So enough about adoptions…” Laura said, “it’s depressing. Anyone have any tips for tomorrow’s math test you’ve heard?”

Welcoming the change of subject some of the girls said what they’d heard. “I know you can’t use a calculator,” Gemma said.

“Like seriously?” Alyssa asked. “I’m just going to go in and take it and know I’ll be in the remedial classes. I still don’t know how my CARE score was enough to pass!”

“What’d you get?” Annie asked.

“Overall like a 1039,” she said, “but on the math it was like a 200? If it hadn’t been for the other subjects I’d have been screwed.”

“Well and you made it through without shitting yourself,” Chelsea said.

Out from nowhere I watched as Madison had reappeared, pulled Chelsea up and over her kneeling knee, pulled her skirt up, panties down, and began pounding her butt with her hand. “You will not cuss little girl!”

By the end she was a blubbering mess and Madison’s, “I won’t give you a demerit this time, but next time you’ll be seeing the Dean!”

“Yes… Miss Madison… Tha... Thank you…” she stammered out while snot and tears covered her face. She walked away towards a tree to collect herself for a minute.

After an awkward moment of silence I asked Laura, “What did you get on your test?”

“Oh… 1350?” she said.

“That’s really good!” Jasmine said. “I only got a 1200.”

I sat and tried to keep quiet as I knew my score was a bit out of the normal range. “Okay short stuff, everyone else has said what they got, you haven’t – what’d you get?” Madison asked when she figured out I’d been quiet.

“Oh… a pretty good score…” I said hoping not to make everyone feel like I was a genius.

“Pretty good?” Laura prodded.

“Like worse than Alyssa?” Annie asked tactlessly.

“Umm… no, it was better.”

“You are seriously not going to try and feel like you’re going to be embarrassed by a bad score, right?” Brooke said. “I mean obviously you’re here?”

I sighed, “1929,” I said quietly.

“You’re lying, right?” Madison said. “That’s impossible…”

“No Miss Madison, I guess it’s a pretty good score but I was just doing my best,” I told her.

I watched her dig out her phone and go digging into something. “Let me see your ID Stacy,” she told me and I watched as her phone must have taken a picture and scanned it.

“Well I’ll be, you’re telling the truth… probably the highest score anyone has in your class Stacy.” She seemed a little impressed as she scrolled through a screen, “Wait, you’re the little that almost got kidnapped earlier?”

“Kidnapped?” Laura asked.

“What?” another girl asked.

I sighed, “Yeah, that’s me…”

“What happened?” Annie asked.

“Not really sure…” I kind of lied, but thought I would tell some of the truth too, “My mommy and daddy and I went to Selegnasol this weekend for a vacation and they ended up adopting another little as a sister for me on the plane.”

“Big sis or little sis?” Someone asked.

“She’s bigger than me but littler?”

Everyone nodded as if that odd statement made perfect sense… and I just continued on, “Anyway, apparently someone else wanted her and they’re not happy with my parents.”

“That’s scary!” Jasmine said.

“I know… I’m just glad I saw the woman just in time to jump out of her way. Otherwise I’d be a mindless baby right now. They had some sort of illegal hypnosis brain scrambler thingee in the stroller they were going to push me away in…”

Several girls hugged me then and I knew that they understood how scary that was. Worse yet was that it was probably most of their fates to be stolen away like that… That depressing thought made some more tears go down my eyes before Madison said, “Okay girls, we need to go back to the dorm and freshen up before going to the stadium for the freshman class photo.” Funnily enough for some reason Madison seemed to look a bit sad at me then too and I wondered if she might have a heart after all?

I doubted it.

During the walk back I couldn’t help but note that even though I didn’t drink a ton of my water I definitely had to pee! ‘I really want to hold it until after the picture…’ I thought to myself. As we rode the elevator up to the second floor again I couldn’t help but release it into my diaper though. While I felt relieved I couldn’t help but worry about not having another diaper to change into.

“Okay my little mice, why don’t you all go ahead and go potty and make sure your ready so we can go to the stadium and take our picture with the big kids.”

“What are we wearing?” Alyssa asked, “Do we need our shirt from yesterday?”

Madison giggled, “No, the big kids wear those tonight, but we just want to see all of you littles in your cute uniforms tonight. So make sure you straighten up and those of you who spilled juice on your blouse switch them out.” She paused and looked at Anaya, “I know that big glass was a bit much for you Anaya, so make sure you also get your uniform soaking so you don’t end up with any demerits for your uniform being dirty the next time you wear it.”

I watched Anaya gulp and the other girls work on going to the bathroom. That was when she rounded on me, “You were doing the potty dance in the elevator so I’m guessing you have a wet diapee?”

I sighed, “Yes Miss Madison, I wet my diapee.”

“Do you have a spare with you in your backpack?”

“I went through all of them today with the kidnapping incident…” I said with a sad look on my face.

For whatever reason that must have been the right card to play, “Oh no sweetie! I can totally see that messing things up for you… Let me look at your diaper and see if it’ll hold on through the picture?”

I stood still as she pulled my dress up and the girls who were still in the room got a view of my yellowed diaper that was beginning to droop.

“Sweetie unfortunately this one’s about done. Let me see what I have in our changing supplies that might be small enough for you… What size do you wear?”

“Newborn in little diapers or Size 1 in baby diapers,” I told her feeling tears nearing my eyes.

“The smallest size I have in here is a Size 2 in Littles…” she said. “Stay right there sweetie, I’m going to go check our supply closet.”

“Thank you Miss Madison,” I said.

I let my skirt fall back down and noticed the other littles were shying away from me right then and trying to look busy over by their desks. I sighed, ‘Well… that’ll teach me to not have enough diapers… I hope she’s not bad when she changes me…’

Madison came back a moment later with a large box of ‘Comfee Plus Overnight’ little diapers with a large N on the size. “We’re in luck sweetie, they had a box of these hidden away in the closet!”

I forced a smile and said, “thank you for looking…”

“You’re very welcome,” she said as she opened up the box, “I’ve never actually seen anyone use this brand before here. Usually they just use them in the daycare centers…”

My eyebrows went up a bit then and as soon as she pulled out the diaper I knew there was a reason for that comment. It was thick. REALLY thick! Before I had a chance to register my concerns though she picked me up and laid me down on the changing table, pushed my jumper out of the way, and pulled the tabs loose on my Pamper.

“You know I’m so used to bratty littles I’m not used to a good baby girl like you,” she whispered in my ear. “I know you’ve been through a rough day so I’m not going to mess with you anymore.”

I smiled in appreciation knowing that this time her messing with me wasn’t going to be in the form of anything but the humiliation of that diaper. Sure enough she gently used a baby wipe to clean me up before laying me down on the thick pad that was more pillow than diaper. As she taped it shut she said, “Oh my God you look so adorable!”

I groaned internally but said, “Umm… Thank you Miss Madison.”

She sat me down on the ground and I immediately lost my balance and fell on my rear.

I heard a few giggles then but couldn’t tell who it was before Madison said, “Do you need help standing in your new diapee?”

I soon found myself standing like an infant for the first time while holding onto her hands. The diaper was comically thick and I didn’t know how anyone could possibly walk in it ever! As she left me carefully balanced I got a look at the side of the box and realized there was a reason for it. One of the sides proclaimed it to be ‘The perfect diaper to keep your little girl dry and on her back or belly right where you leave her!’

“I’ll keep these here in case you run out again Stacy. Let’s put a couple in your backpack too just in case!”

I just kept standing nervously hoping I wouldn’t fall over as she reached into my backpack and left two of them in the bag. They singlehandedly made the front compartment so full she couldn’t zip it shut! ‘And this is dry…’ I groaned. My dress looked like it was bubbled out from a petticoat or something - but I knew everyone would recognize it as a ridiculously thick diaper around here the moment they saw it.

“Let’s line up my little mice!” she said a moment later.

As soon as I tried to take a step towards the rope I fell straight onto my well-padded butt.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With all of the hype you all had over the kidnapping incident I hope you’re not too angry about another escape! Let me know what you think! I really appreciate all of the comments and likes. Last weekend I ended up dealing with a cold and not able to write much, so hoping to do better this weekend. Comments and likes help me kick my rear into gear! Thanks for reading!

• Like 11
23 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Chapter 32:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

With all of the hype you all had over the kidnapping incident I hope you’re not too angry about another escape! Let me know what you think! I really appreciate all of the comments and likes. Last weekend I ended up dealing with a cold and not able to write much, so hoping to do better this weekend. Comments and likes help me kick my rear into gear! Thanks for reading!

So local mob eh? Well back home in Chicago we know how to deal with things when a rival crew fucks with your people. Stacie and Amanda are my people, so it's time to show these mooks how we do things in Chi'town. (Cracks knuckles grabs gun bag and heads to butcher shop to pick up a horses head while "X Gon' Give it to Ya" plays)

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

So local mob eh? Well back home in Chicago we know how to deal with things when a rival crew fucks with your people. Stacie and Amanda are my people, so it's time to show these mooks how we do things in Chi'town. (Cracks knuckles grabs gun bag and heads to butcher shop to pick up a horses head while "X Gon' Give it to Ya" plays)

I'll let Stacy know! 

A little mind scrambler. Ominous escape or freaky foreshadowing? Regardless it seems like Stacy's daytime control is heading by the wayside. Wonder if that will come back to bite her later?

Great chapter though I had faith that Stacy would be able to avoid the kidnapper from early experience with her aunts,  Sorry you wen't feeling well last week, i to had a very bad cold that keep me out of work for day:wub: 

Oh, I am really thankful for the escape actually. I hate to see the main characters, that I come to love in pain, so her being able to get away, showing off her skills at the same time is right up my alley. The rest of the chapter was great too. I bet that thick diaper will cause some issues...

Loved it. I am still very concerned about the kidnapping attempt. Now that we are aware that it was the mafia behind it we can be pretty sure they aren’t done yet. I really got a kick out of how manipulative Stace is getting. I can definitely picture that cute smile she has been perfecting. I was very happy you caught me before I used my second like for the day. I can’t wait for the next chapter. 

1 hour ago, TheGameArch said:

I bet that thick diaper will cause some issues...

:)

21 minutes ago, CDfm said:

Loved it. I am still very concerned about the kidnapping attempt. Now that we are aware that it was the mafia behind it we can be pretty sure they aren’t done yet. I really got a kick out of how manipulative Stace is getting. I can definitely picture that cute smile she has been perfecting. I was very happy you caught me before I used my second like for the day. I can’t wait for the next chapter. 

Glad you enjoyed it. Not going to give up any real info, but no - they are definitely not done yet. Thanks for the like! :)

1 hour ago, TheGameArch said:

Oh, I am really thankful for the escape actually. I hate to see the main characters, that I come to love in pain, so her being able to get away, showing off her skills at the same time is right up my alley. The rest of the chapter was great too. I bet that thick diaper will cause some issues...

Glad you liked it! Thanks for the comment!

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Great chapter though I had faith that Stacy would be able to avoid the kidnapper from early experience with her aunts,  Sorry you wen't feeling well last week, i to had a very bad cold that keep me out of work for day:wub: 

Hope you're feeling better too!

1 hour ago, DAQ said:

A little mind scrambler. Ominous escape or freaky foreshadowing? Regardless it seems like Stacy's daytime control is heading by the wayside. Wonder if that will come back to bite her later?

I think she will get bitten by that at some point... I don't think she's under any illusions that she'll return home without having complications though!

I would have like to seen Amanda get her hands on them because nobody messes with a pissed off mom protecting her baby girl.  I guess I’ll have to wait see if they make another go for Stacy. It is nice to see some of Stacy’s class mate seem pretty good nature and are willing to joke with her and take a joke in return.  Having as big of a diaper on as she currently has on probably means that she going to need to be carried around the rest of the evening.  I also hope that Stacy jealousy of Bell’s baby treatment and the desire for Amanda’s milk will not destroy Stacy plans for school.  After last weekend double updates I long for more “ Stacy is not the only person that’s addicted to something,” that being said try and say healthy and I eagerly wait for your next chapter.

32 minutes ago, ThomasG said:

So what was in the punch?

To be continued...

27 minutes ago, Baby Pal said:

After last weekend double updates I long for more “ Stacy is not the only person that’s addicted to something,” that being said try and say healthy and I eagerly wait for your next chapter.

Hmm.... sounds like I have an addict here... Maybe I'll think about it... I have to get at least Chapter 35 finished though first if I'm going to. I've kind of stalled for some reason there. Hoping tonight and this weekend to get through it and 36 though!

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

To be continued...

Hmm.... sounds like I have an addict here... Maybe I'll think about it... I have to get at least Chapter 35 finished though first if I'm going to. I've kind of stalled for some reason there. Hoping tonight and this weekend to get through it and 36 though!

BabySofia. I am always available to bounce ideas off of and lend my personal opinion of where to move forward.... of course I would need to read everything you have to the point you are stuck. My intentions are altruistic, I swear.