LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Spies? No, she's not a spy she's far worse. A geek with fully triggered maternal instincts.

Hopefully they won't have too much Littlenapper trouble. But imagine that if Amanda finds out who those people are and they keep annoying them after going home she could likely cause them a good degree of trouble. If the gloves come off, simply being arrested is probably the safest outcome for the kidnappers.

Absolutely love this story. First I appreciate the time you had to spend reposting it. I went and read the entire story over again. The new chapters were fantastic additions. I love Stacy getting a new sister. You have opened up so many new directions you can take this. I can’t even begin to guess what might happen next. I realize that life happens and it has priority over this story but I want to thank you for making the time to continue writing and sharing this. Like always I can’t wait to read more. 

Thanks for your comments everyone! I apologize for the delay on this chapter going up. Hope you enjoy though!

Chapter 23:

“WOW…” WAS ALL I could say as Amanda reached down and started the bathwater in the tub and added some bubble bath she’d brought with her. Once the water had started filling she reached down and pulled Bella’s dress off her head and untaped her diaper. She looked embarrassed with an audience, something I could relate to a moment later when my own outfit was unsnapped and my diaper was removed too. With a quick check of the temperature Amanda placed me inside the tub first and then Bella on the opposite end.

“This is awkward,” Bella said quietly.

“Yep,” I agreed.

“And you’re both going to get used to it, huh?” Amanda said with a smile. “If I’m going to have two baby girls then they’re going to get baths together like normal sisters.”

I sighed, “thank you for the bubbles at least,” I told her. It didn’t really prevent either of us from staring at the other, but I felt less exposed with a little bit of coverage on my groin. “So… umm… what’s your story Bella?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Your family?” I asked as Amanda dumped water on my hair.

She sighed, “My mom and dad just disappeared one night when I was fourteen. I didn’t see them for two years until one day some Amazon was pulling along two littles on leashes, wearing only collars and their diapers dripping poop down their legs.”

I felt bad for her, “I’m sorry…”

She shrugged sadly, “It happens… Too often… Anyway my older sister was nineteen then, so she and I lived together until after I graduated high school and started my fashion design program. She was with a CAMOL protest group right about the time the new president was elected. She was adopted right there on the spot after someone threw some dirty diapers at the counter-protestors…”

“Ouch…” Amanda said as she poured warm water over my hair again to rinse the shampoo out. “I’m sorry…”

“M… Mo…” she choked up, “Mommy, I said before, you’ve got nothing to be sorry for. All I ask is that you please don’t go back on your word and make me like her and them… I’ll play baby, but please don’t make me like them…”

Her tears were coming in streams then and Amanda gave her a hug. Her wet hair made a big wet mark on Amanda’s blouse but she didn’t care. “It’s okay sweetie, I promise.”

I sat there and watched her console her, hoping beyond hope that things would be okay for her in the end. At the same time I couldn’t help feel worse that I knew I was going to have way more freedom than she would. I was a college student with a little bit of autonomy in theory. She would be nothing more than another forced baby doll… And the sad thing to me was that Amanda and Fred didn’t have a choice about it either, LPS probably would come snooping around this year...

‘Possibly sooner if whoever bugged our room gets involved…’ I thought to myself grimly.

Amanda finished up washing both of us and pulled the plug out of the bathtub. “Fred, can you come give me a hand?”

As he walked in the bathroom Bella froze and put her arms across her chest. Amanda sighed but pushed her arms down, “Bella, he’s your Daddy now… and you have to remember to act like you’re a baby now… You don’t have anything to be ashamed of, and people will get suspicious if you act like that…”

She whimpered but didn’t try to cover herself again, “Fred, would you get Bella dressed so she can get used to you?”

“What if I wanted Daddy to take care of me?” I asked, trying to help Bella out.

“Not tonight sweetie,” she told me with a look that said she appreciated what I was doing, but behave.

I sighed and lifted my arms up and let her pick me up in a towel while Fred picked up a shaking Bella in another towel. We were carried into the room where two changing pads were now laying out on a table. To my surprise Fred was quicker than Amanda, so Bella was dressed in a pink set of footed pajamas before I was in my own purple set. She took us into the bathroom and blow-dried Bella’s hair first, then my own, before braiding our hair into loose braids. Bella’s braid was longer than mine, but that made sense with her being older and a girl her whole life.

“Okay, time for a bedtime story,” Amanda said as she carried us both over to the couch, now dressed in a robe.

She put me on her right knee as she leaned against her left side of the couch, and then brought Bella into her lap on the other side with her arms around us. “Once upon a time…” I enjoyed the story because it was a new one to me again, but I noticed that Bella looked sadder and sadder. At the end she was quietly sobbing, “Shh, it’s okay,” Amanda told her. Without saying anything else Amanda picked me up and sat me to her side for a moment as she laid Bella across her lap with her legs coming towards me. Amanda undid the robe and pushed her head towards her left breast, “Go ahead and nursie,” to Bella after she gave her a crazy look.

“Do I have to…?” Bella asked nervously.

“Try it and see how you feel about it?” Amanda suggested.

I watched Bella tentatively look at Amanda’s large breast and reach her head forward. She opened her mouth nervously and tentatively suckled, and a moment later she was on the autopilot I knew too well. I was feeling hungry and jealous beyond words, something Amanda picked up on with a smile. “I have two you know…”

She placed me to where I was laying on top of Bella and able to get to her right breast that was closer to me. As soon as I began nursing I stopped worrying about sharing and went to sleep.

IN THE NIGHT I woke up a couple times to Bella crying softly in her playpen across the bed from where I lay in the crib. I pretended to sleep through Amanda getting up and consoling poor Bella before nursing her back to sleep both times. ‘I guess Amazon milk has its uses…’ I admitted. ‘I definitely need to stick to less though, my potty training definitely takes big steps back when I have more…’

I managed to go back to sleep the second time and stayed asleep until I was lifted up by Fred. “Come on my little fish, time to wake up…”

“Ugh…” I opened my eyes, “for the last time dolphins are not fish…”

He laughed and sat me down on the makeshift-changing table. Once I was stripped of my pajamas he changed my soaked diaper and dressed me in a romper that was purple with white polka dots on it. The outfit snapped up the front and left these very frilly thin cap sleeves at the top. I saw there were two tiny bows over the top of the top two snaps. I sighed in embarrassment as it covered a bit more than a regular onesie down my legs, but not by enough. As I wiped the sleep out of my eyes I looked and saw that Amanda had just finished dressing Bella in a larger version of the same outfit.

“We’re twinning,” I said unsure of if I should be happy with this or not.

Bella groaned, “Are we going to do this all of the time?”

“Don’t you want to sis? I want to be just like you when I grow up!” I told her with my best peppy valley girl accent.

She looked at me in horror while Amanda and Fred laughed. After a moment of frowning at me she said, “You do that way too well…”

I shrugged, “I try.”

“No we won’t do this all of the time,” Amanda said a moment later, “but coming to Looney World is kind of a time for it.”

I looked at her and realized that she had an outfit that wasn’t the same, but coordinated with the colors. “Let’s do both of your hair now!” she said sounding excited.

“So… umm… what am I today?” I asked nervously as she began working on Bella’s hair first.

“I figured you’d probably rather be a little?” she said. “If we pretend you’re just three-months we might as well not go anywhere…”

I nodded, “How bad are we going to get picked on today?”

“That’s the great thing about this park sweetie, they have a philosophy that littles are to be treated as babies. Picking on them is not allowed and they fire any member of their staff who act otherwise.”

“Seriously?” Bella asked. “I thought those were just lies…”

“No, I’ve been here before as a kid with Hannah,” she smiled a bit and looked sad at the same time, “that trip was one of the few times it felt like Hannah was a real person. She got babied, but no one made one mean comment. I remember actually Chloe was starting to pick on her and Bugs Bunny came and told her to knock it off.”

“So they have cast members dressed up as all of the characters?” I asked.

“Yep, and we’re going to get as many pictures as we can with you two!” she smiled.

It was clear to me that while Amanda hadn’t planned on picking up another little, the overly maternal side of her was having a blast with it. She put Bella’s hair into two floppy pigtails that went from the top of her head to flow down. She then found a purple bow that she attached to the middle of her head right in front of the pigtails. I looked up at the mural on the wall and figured out she was matching her hair to Baby Lola’s. I watched her give Bella a hug, which seemed to bring a slight smile on her nervous face, before she picked her up and put her down on the floor. She stared curiously at me for a second before toddling over towards the couch.

“Next!” she said as she picked me up from next to her and placed me in front of her on the bed.

I felt her work with my hair to do the same style and couldn’t help but run my hand up to feel it when it was done. She squealed and gave me a tight hug, “You two look adorable!”

“Thanks…” I said.

She sat me down on the ground next to where Bella had found a seat, “Mommy is going to go use the potty and then we’ll go down and get breakfast before we go to the park!”

“Well she’s excited about this trip…” I said to Bella.

She shrugged, “I’m actually kind of excited too… This is the only way I would have ever seen it… Hate that I’m dressed like this, but better get used to it, huh?”

I nodded, “It’s not so bad after a few days… Besides, if you keep nursing from Amanda it’ll help you not even think about using your diapers.”

“Huh?”

I looked at her, “What did you think when you nursed last night?”

She squirmed, “I was mortified and disgusted when she opened her robe… but once I had a taste I couldn’t stop…” She paused, “It’s the same milk I had yesterday from your bottle?”

I nodded, “Probably.”

“It tastes really good… I didn’t even know what hit me once I started… I just zoned out, it takes away your potty-training?”

“Something about it does me at least… We figured out how much it affected me when we cleansed my body for the CARE exam… My potty-training was fully back with it all out of my system. It’s too bad too, I really like it…”

“So how often for you?”

“Only nightly now… Although yesterday I guess was special.”

“Do you think she’ll limit me like that?”

“Limit you like what?” Amanda asked as she came out of the bathroom. Fred came back inside from the hallway then too.

“I was telling her about side-effects of your milk,” I told her.

“Oh…” Amanda said.

“Do I have to be limited like Stacy?”

“You don’t want to be?” Fred asked.

“If it keeps me from having to think about wetting and messing my diapers… no.”

“Well then…” Amanda paused, “I guess I don’t have to pump anymore… Good thing I haven’t done that yet this morning. I’ll nurse you down at breakfast?” She said tentatively.

Bella almost looked excited and I sort of understood. The green eyed jealousy monster raged a bit inside of me, but remembering my diapers after the flight yesterday reminded me that was a bad idea. I sighed and Amanda looked at me understandingly. “I’m sorry Stacy, but I don’t think…”

I shook my head, “No I shouldn’t… We ready?”

She came over and picked me up and squeezed me gently, “Stacy, don’t think I don’t love you any less now that you have a sister. I’d happily nurse you both all day long if I could…”

I nodded, “but we can’t… So can we go get food? Assuming I’m not going to be restricted to baby food down at the restaurant?”

She laughed, “You get regular table food – you can feed yourself if you want too.”

I nodded, “Thanks…”

“Come here Bella,” she told her after she had me settled onto one side. Amanda easily picked her up and held her in her other arm while Fred pushed our empty new stroller and diaper bag down the hall. In the elevator a couple minutes later we had to stop on a few floors on the way down to let others on. A teenage Amazon girl and her parents were the first ones on.

“Oh my gosh, she’s so adorable!” the girl cooed towards me before looking at Bella, “And you must be her pretty big sister!”

“Cute outfits,” the girls mom said.

“Mom if you would adopt a little we could dress them just like that!”

The mom laughed, “You’re sixteen, you’re only two years from being able to adopt your own. I don’t need to change any more poopy diapers. Your first five years in them, and then the other when you were ten was more than enough for me!”

I watched the girl turn bright red, “Moom,” she griped.

I giggled a little unable to help myself and the girl stuck her tongue out at me, “At least I don’t wear them any more…”

“Thank God,” her father breathed, “Your poopy diapers were even more awful to change then...”

Several more stops interrupted the seemingly endless stream of people embarrassing their real and fake kids. Downstairs I saw that almost every one of the poor littles had those awful collars on their necks. Half of them seemed to have leashes attached to those, and it scared me to see the number of littles forced to crawl and keep up while their ‘parents’ choked them with those damn things. I buried my head into Amanda who gave me a reassuring squeeze. We ended up in the Daffy Kitchen restaurant that was in the hotel.

“Good morning, how many?” a lady at a hostess stand said. I looked back up then and noticed that Bugs and Daffy were standing with a photographer.

I smiled at them and they waived at me. I waived back as Fred said, “Two adults and two regular baby highchairs please.”

“Will your daughters be eating from the buffet?”

“Please,” he said.

“It’ll be about five minutes if you want to let your little girls get a picture?”

He made eye contact with me and I nodded up and down, “Please?” I asked, realizing Bella now had a pacifier in her mouth though I didn’t.

“Okay,” he said with a smile. Amanda walked over to where Bugs and Daffy were standing and handed me to Bugs, and Bella to Daffy.

They held us securely and the photographer said, “Smile!”

I obliged him and hoped the picture was both cute and not too embarrassing. I hugged Bugs before I thought he was going to hand me back to Amanda, but instead they joined us for a picture. Once done I was given to Amanda and Bella was given to Fred who had parked the stroller somewhere and had the diaper bag on his shoulder.

We heard, “Fred, party of four?”

They followed the hostess back to a table with two high chairs on either side of the table and two chairs next to them. Amanda handed me to Fred and put Bella in the highchair next to her. “Fred would you please get Stacy a bib out of the diaper bag and then hand me one of Bella’s?”

“Sure honey,” he said.

A moment later he passed over a bib to Amanda while he fastened a ‘Daddy’s Princess’ bib on me. Amanda put one on Bella that said ‘Messy Princess,’ so I guessed I won the lottery there. Bella looked down at her chest and groaned while my stomach made a loud growl.

“We didn’t have dinner last night, did we?” I said in surprise.

“You skipped lunch too,” Amanda said to me. “That’s part of why I nursed you the extra times yesterday,” she told me.

I blushed but nodded, “did you two eat?”

“Daddy got us something to eat after you two were put to bed.”

Bella was looking at me like I was crazy to be talking. The waitress came by a moment later and said, “What can I get you all to drink?”

“I’ll have coffee and a water,” Fred answered.

“Coffee and water for me,” she said.

“Anything for them?” She asked her, pointing towards Bella and me.

“I’ve got bottles for them.”

“Very good then, I’ll be back with your drinks. You’re welcome to go ahead and fill up your plates at the buffet.”

“Thanks,” Amanda said. After she walked away she said, “Fred, why don’t you go get a plate for yourself and whatever Stacy wants. We’ll do this in two rounds that way we don’t have to carry babies and food…”

“Okay,” he told her before looking at me, “What do you want?”

I thought for a second, “Eggs, sausage, bacon… and pancakes if they have it?”

“Add some fruit too,” Amanda told him. “And remember she’s not that big!”

He laughed, “You just don’t want her proving how much she can eat again.”

“That’s it, you’re on Stacy diaper duty the rest of this trip mister…” she said with a mock glare.

He hugged me, “See what this says,” pointing to the bib, “don’t hate because she’s a daddy’s girl.”

She stuck her tongue out at him and said, “Hand me the diaper bag on your way by.”

She dug out a bottle of apple juice that she handed to me. Another bottle for Bella rested on the table out of her reach while Amanda pulled out a cloth that she put over her shoulder. “C’mere you,” she said to Bella as she unstrapped her. I watched with more than a little bit of envy as she situated her on her lap and presented her with a breast. Bella’s face was bright red throughout, but as soon as she began nursing she was hard at work ignoring the world.

I sighed and put the bottle of juice in my mouth and began nursing it.

Fred took long enough getting our food that Amanda had burped Bella once and switched her to her other side. “Do you want me to go get your plates?” He asked her as she sat there.

“No, she’ll be done soon I’m guessing…”

He shook his head, “Okay,” and then sat down a plate of food in front of me that he had actually done quite well with! A mini pancake stack that was a little smaller than my hand in diameter, was joined by a small pile of eggs, a piece of sausage that might as well have been a hot dog to me, two pieces of bacon, and then three strawberries the size of apples to me.

“You have her utensils?” he asked Amanda.

“They’re in the bag here,” she said with Bella still firmly attached to her.

He walked over to the bag and she pointed to a Ziploc that looked to have about six sets of plastic forks and spoons that she had made for me. He gave me a set and said, “dig in!”

I had made it through the bacon and part of the sausage when Amanda sat Bella up and burped her over her shoulder. I watched and grimaced a bit as milk spattered the well-placed burp cloth. Amanda used it to wipe her mouth and her breast discreetly. “Okay, I’m going to go get you a plate of food Bella,” she told her with a smile and hugged her. She buckled her into the seat. Bella looked zoned out, but her face turned red again as she noticed me watching her.

I smiled briefly at her but kept eating and looked back down at my plate.

Amanda was back much faster than Fred and just brought one plate of food and a bowl of oatmeal. “Now I figure you’re probably not real hungry after nursing,” I heard her say to her, “but I want you to eat some of this and then I’ll let you have some eggs and fruit.”

Bella for her part just nodded as Amanda then brought a spoonful of oatmeal to her mouth. I think Bella couldn’t help but note the serious disconnect by our sizes and the way we were being treated. The waitress stopped by then and said, “Well, don’t you have a good eater here!” towards me.

“That she is,” Amanda said as she stuffed another bite of mush into Bella’s mouth.

I just hoped the lady would move on soon. Fortunately after cooing over Bella a little too she left. I managed to eat all of the meal without getting anything on my bib – something I was quite proud of but didn’t say anything. Meanwhile Bella had oatmeal across her bib and face, eggs on her bib and tray, and definitely was getting the embarrassing end of the meal. Amanda had just put down her fork for her last bite when Bella began whimpering with tears going down her face. I didn’t have to wonder why for long though since I could smell her diaper from across the table.

Amanda gently picked her up out of her highchair and put her pacifier in her mouth. She looked at Fred, “I’m glad this worked, I didn’t really want to have to use those enemas tonight…”

“Well with as much as it makes our other princess poop I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try,” Fred told her.

“Is that why you nursed her twice at night too?” I asked.

Bella turned red and more tears streamed down her face, while Amanda told me, “Only part of it Stacy, now be a good girl and let Mommy and Daddy talk…”

I blushed at the rebuke, but understood I probably had embarrassed Bella more.

“Fred, you want to pay and gather up the stroller – I’ll go change these two?”

“I thought Daddy was going to change me!” I said with a smirk.

“I did say that, huh?” She said. “Well then, I’ll change Bella and then you can take Stacy and change her.”

With that, and not another word, she carried her and the diaper bag out to the front where the restrooms were. “Well at least I got lucky, no poopy diaper on you right now?” He suggested.

I smiled an innocent smile at him and suspicion clouded his face. I could feel the need to go and as soon as I was picked up I planned to get it over with!

ABOUT FIFTEEN MINUTES later Bella was set in the raised stroller seat behind me. While shopping yesterday they had decided to get a double stroller that had the back seat raised to where that baby… person… could still see above the other. In the family changing room Fred had grimaced at the state of my diaper, and I just giggled the whole time. It still made me nervous to have anyone change me, but I really was becoming desensitized to Fred now.

“Hold out your wrist Stacy,” Amanda told me while reaching for the one opposite my LittleProtect device and charm bracelet.

I watched as she put on a wristband that reminded me both of the LittleProtect device and the MagicBands that Disney had the last time we visited. I noticed that mine was a baby pink color, while the one she attached to Bella moment later was red. “What’s the difference?” I asked.

“Not sure other than size?” she said.

“Did she know you were a little last night?” Bella asked from behind me.

I shook my head, “I think she thought I was a real infant…”

“I bet you’ll see littles are all wearing the red,” she told me.

“Now you two be good while we go through the security gate. I’m sure we’ll have to pull you out to have the stroller searched, just suck on your pacis until we get in, okay?” She told me as she pushed mine into my mouth and reinserted Bellas too.

I sighed but just sucked on the silicone teat reflecting that of all the things out there this was actually pretty comforting. ‘As long as it’s not one of those locking ones…’ I remembered.

The walk from the hotel to the park was very short and we were soon in the security lines. As expected when we got to the front a gentleman asked, “Would you please pull your babies from the stroller and then hand it to me?”

“Yes sir,” Amanda said and soon I found myself in her arms while Bella was in Fred’s.

“Arm Bands?” A lady asked a moment later. Amanda pushed my arm out along with hers to be scanned. “Thank you,” she said before smiling at me, “Have fun today!”

Fred and Bella were not far behind and we were quickly buckled back into the stroller. “Where to first?” Fred asked Amanda.

“Well, I figure we’ll do some of the rides the girls can go on, maybe get a souvenir or two, lunch, and then we’ll head over to the aquarium for our little fish to swim her heart out with some finned friends?”

I looked up at where she had turned to look at me and tickle my side. “Dolphin,” I said as I pushed my pacifier out and let it hang from the holder she had connected to my outfit.

I heard Bella groan in disbelief behind me, followed by a giggle that told me she at least found our banter humorous.

“Wait, I get to go swimming with dolphins?” I asked excitedly as what she said dawned on me.

“I knew that would make her day.” Amanda said, obviously talking to Fred, “Bella can go too if she wants?”

I could hear Bella squirm behind me, “No thank you… I don’t swim well... or really ever…”

I started at that a bit, but in my mind could picture why. ‘As a little it wouldn’t have been normal to go anywhere you could have been easily diapered and kidnapped like a pool. I wonder if she’d even had a kiddy pool growing up?’

“We’ll have to teach you when we get home,” I told her as I wanted to turn around to see her, but even if I could with the harness around me, there was no view to the rear seat.

“Umm… Okay…” she sounded nervous.

“Here, let’s start with this ride!” Fred said somewhat more enthusiastically than I would have expected. I saw Amanda had my sling on as she unbuckled me from the seat. I was quickly settled into a forward facing position as I watched Fred put on a larger harness carrier that he secured Bella into similarly. She blushed deeply as he settled her in, “All good Bella?” He asked her gently.

She just nodded and sucked on the pacifier that she hadn’t apparently felt like being without. Mine still hung loosely from my outfit and Amanda took that opportunity to push it back into my mouth as we joined the line. Amanda and Fred held each others hands as they walked through the metal queue bars. It was apparently early enough for the lines to be short, or the ride just wasn’t that popular, because it was a long walk before they finally met up with a line of people waiting a short distance from where guests boarded boats. Along the way the walls featured decorations and moving robots that reminded me a bit of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride from Disney World, but instead was themed ‘Bugs vs. the Pirates.’

“Wow, you have two beautiful baby girls there!” a woman with an Amazon girl holding her hand said to Amanda.

“Thank you,” Amanda said and gave me a squeeze, “your daughter is quite the pretty little princess too!”

The young girl was probably about eight and blushed. “What do you say Hazel?” her mom prodded.

“Thank you,” she said shyly.

“How old are your littles?” the lady asked sweetly.

“Stacy here is eighteen, and Bella there is twenty-three.”

“They seem very well behaved!”

“Yes they are,” Amanda said with a laugh, “perfect angels really.”

“My friends have little sisters, but they don’t behave. They’re always getting spankings and icky baby food!” little Hazel said.

“Not like you, huh sweet pea?” her mother asked with a smile.

“Nope! I even get to change and feed them sometimes!”

“What a big girl you are…” Amanda muttered.

I squirmed a bit, more than slightly disturbed by yet another sign of how young Amazons were brainwashed to mistreat littles. You almost couldn’t fault the kids because it was simply the parents teaching them the behavior. It was really like back in the days of segregation when everyone just kept regurgitating nonsense about people who weren’t white. I frowned around the pacifier and the lady picked up on it.

“Do you get lots of spankings and baby food to make you behave like a good baby girl?” She asked me in a sweet tone of voice, but the taunt was still clear.

I was about to pull the pacifier out of my mouth and speak back but Amanda held it in there gently with a finger as she gave me a gentle squeeze on me with her arms, “I’ve never spanked her honestly, and the only time she’s had baby food was in a restaurant when it matched our meal. You asked how I get my daughters to behave? I didn’t kidnap them.”

Thankfully we had just reached the end of the line and the lady and her daughter got into a different car than we did. There was definitely an awkward silence as Amanda and Fred sat down next to each other and loosened the carriers as instructed. It meant Bella and I both had a bit of freedom to look around as the ride began. I was once again struck by the amazing progress this world had made in technology! Where Disney thrived with animatronics, this park seemed to have perfect AI behind robots that actually would interact with us as we passed. Holograms, real ones like the assistant that super computer, seemed to float as ghosts through part of the ride.

I almost forgot that I was being held in Amanda’s lap as opposed to being in a seat on my own until we got to the end and she refastened the sling with me. As she bounced me a couple times I felt her fingers reach into my diaper, “I’ve got a wet little girl here, how about yours?” She asked Fred as they took some steps away from the ride.

“Stinky,” he said, “and wet.”

“Let’s go find the family room then and get them changed,” Amanda said and held her hand out to Fred again.

The handholding was sweet as they found our stroller but didn’t bother placing us back into it. Not being too far from the front of the park they quickly found the room and carried us inside. “Need a changing table?” A lady in a uniform asked as we came in.

“Please,” she told her.

She directed us to a table far into the room and we passed a number of genuine babies, littles, and even older Amazon children getting their diapers changed. “You want to take Stacy and I’ll change Bella?” Amanda asked as she sat the diaper bag on the large countertop.”

“I’ve got her,” he said with a smile.

Poor Bella was most certainly not smiling and around the pacifier in her mouth I could see the frown and tears going down her eyes. “Pwease just change me already…” she begged.

He kissed her head as he pulled her out of the harness and lay her down. Amanda meanwhile began unfolding a changing mat for him to use on the large counter and did the same for me. As Bella’s diaper was opened I gagged and wanted to throw up. They may have been worried about her being stopped up, but the runny pile of poop in her diaper definitely proved that was not necessary.

“Icky, huh,” Amanda whispered in my ear as she lay me down, popped open the snaps on my romper, and pulled the tapes of my diaper loose. I was glad of her changing my diaper as soon as the wipe hit my rear end I was able to ignore the smell next to me!

I was quickly redressed in a new diaper, before Bella and I were back attached to the front of our respective ‘parent.’

“Do you want to just check the stroller in here?” Fred asked, “I think we can probably just carry these two?”

Amanda looked at him and shrugged, “sure, might as well. Not sure I want to carry their diaper bag everywhere though too?”

“Just check it into a locker?”

“And when they need changed?”

“We’ll come back?” He suggested.

She shrugged and looked down at me. I looked up awkwardly since I was facing forward, “Think you both can make it a couple hours in those diapees?”

I sighed, but nodded.

With that I think they both found it a bit easier to move around the park. Rides like Marvin’s Space Adventure, Piggy’s Carousel, Tweety’s Flight, and Sylvester’s Haunted House occupied our next couple hours that flew by. As much as I was embarrassed to enjoy the environment deemed appropriate for toddlers, I was smiling if nothing else at seeing the universe come alive. What Walt Disney had done in our dimension, Albert Warner apparently had outdone. Coupled with the technology that made our first ride come alive I was truly in awe.

“I wish I could go on the big kids rides,” I told Amanda as she now carried me in the sling, “the effects are so cool!”

Amanda laughed, “I’m sorry princess, but you are much too small for many other rides. Bella could ride a few more, but I don’t want to make you too jealous there,” she kissed my head.

I sighed, “I wouldn’t mind that much… I’m getting a better deal overall than she will,” I told her quietly. I was currently repositioned to face her as we walked back to the locker she’d stashed our stuff.

“I know,” she said sadly. “I’m hoping some day we can find a way to get things right.”

“What about her apartment?” I asked her quietly since Fred and Bella were a little ways ahead of us.

“We called and had everything switched to our names. We’ll move out her stuff next week…”

I just sat silently and nodded. Both Bella and I had wet diapers by this point that were quickly changed and the two of us sat down in the stroller. I really hated continually being harnessed into places, and this trip was increasingly not allowing me to have as much freedom as I’d gotten used to the previous few days. I squirmed a bit before Amanda’s head peeked in and handed me a bottle full of juice, “Here sweetie, why don’t you drink this while we find lunch.”

I just nodded and stuck the bottle in my mouth and drank. I hadn’t had much that day so far, so I was definitely thirsty!

“Thanks,” I said around it but her head was gone and I heard her checking on Bella behind me.

Being increasingly bored I just watched people from my short perch as we passed down the fake roadway leading to wherever Fred was pushing us. Happy families of real children would pass by, cranky children would pass by, and frequently enough the other families with littles trapped as babies passed by. The park really did a good job of making even the most despondent of those seem like it was an okay day to be out and about. There was a fair share of spankings and other punishment I could see, but a lot of it was toned down from everywhere else I had been in this dimension. Since we had arrived at the park we hadn’t really had many negative encounters picking on even Bella.

I sighed, ‘Poor girl…’

Not too far down the road we came up on a restaurant that was called ‘Taz’s Café’ with plenty of pictures of him around and a décor that looked like it leaned Australian. “Come here you,” Fred said to me as he unbuckled the confining harness and picked me up. Amanda had grabbed Bella and held her on her hip while Fred decided to give me a piggyback ride. I appreciated the view from his shoulders even as he had to duck down a little at the doorway to not hit my head!

I noticed that he also had our diaper bag on his shoulder as we walked up to the counter. “How can I help you?”

“Yes, I’d like a meat pie,” Fred said.

“I’ll have one of those Sausage Sangs,” Amanda said and looked up at me questioningly.

I looked at the board and thought that sounded good, but the fish and chips sounded better, “Fish and chips please?” I asked politely.

“Anything for your other daughter?” The lady asked.

“She’ll share the fish and chips with my other daughter.”

I felt bad and looked over at Bella hoping she wasn’t mad. “It’s okay,” she mouthed to me.

I worried that I was seeing a quick devolving of Amanda into another crazy Amazon woman with the fact I felt like Bella was getting the short end of the straw. “Why don’t you go sit down with them and I’ll wait for the order?” He asked her.

“Okay,” she said and he pulled her off of his shoulders and handed me to her. She took that moment though to set both of us on the ground and put my hand in Bella’s, while she reached for hers. “Keep up with Mommy,” she told us.

I sighed but was glad I had Bella to hang onto rather than Amanda – I didn’t have to reach up nearly as high to hold her hand! Bella on the other hand was reaching very high still and Amanda leaned over a little as she led us to a couple high chairs that she pushed over to a table. Amanda picked me up and buckled me in before picking Bella up and setting her on her lap. When she unbuttoned her shirt I didn’t feel so bad about picking lunch…

‘Why am I so jealous…?’ I angrily asked myself as I watched Bella awkwardly latch onto Amanda’s breast from my highchair.

Fred arrived a moment later and asked, “Do you have a bottle or something for Stacy?” as he sat down a large basket of fish the size of my torso and chips as thick as my arms.

“There’s another bottle of juice in the diaper bag for her,” she said nodding towards it. “If you can fill up one of those empty bottles with some water from the dispenser for Bella too please.”

Fred did as he was told and scooted me in closer to the table. He was kind enough to take a knife quickly and section up the fish into a few more manageable chunks. I grabbed the first large piece in my hand and carefully spent the next twenty-minutes carving away at it before Bella finished her nursing session. Amanda had managed to eat her sausage sandwich and drink a fair amount of water herself while feeding her.

“Still hungry?” Amanda asked Bella.

She shrugged and nodded. I watched as she leaned over and grabbed one of the far parts of the fish from where Fred had cut it and handed it to her. She slowly ate at it like I had been. I’d also spent some time attacking a large piece of potato myself.

I slowed down eventually, and Bella didn’t even finish the piece of fish she had, when Amanda asked, “Are my little girls all done?”

I looked at the food in front of me and nodded while Bella said, “Yes.”

“Which princess do you want?” Fred asked her.

“You can take the fish for a while.”

I stuck my tongue out at her, “Dolphins are not…” I was interrupted with a pacifier in my mouth. I glared at Fred who just laughed and picked me up. Back at the stroller we were sat back inside and pushed through the streets until I notice we were coming to a new part of the park that was ‘Mr. Limpet’s Incredible Aquarium.’

“Who’s Mr. Limpet?” I heard Bella ask behind me.

I pulled my pacifier out, “He was a fictional guy who got turned into a fish and single handedly helped the US Navy destroy German U-Boats…”

Fred peeked around me and said, “Hmm… close, but not quite.”

I looked at him with a questioning face, “He’s a dolphin,” he smiled at me. “And you know dolphins aren’t fish, right?”

I sighed as I realized that while he had been a fish in my dimension, the picture was stylized into a dolphin here. I shook my head and plopped my pacifier back in my mouth. I started seeing different signs of where to go to see dolphins, whales, otters, sharks, and other creatures popping up. Before we got too far though I saw a water play area with littles and babies splashing about. Most of them only wore diapers with no swimsuits. Some of the littles had more than enough breast development to feel like I was seeing something I shouldn’t.

I was just thinking about how hot it was though when the stroller stopped and I was picked up out of the seat. A bathroom and changing area was next to us along with signs saying, “Swim Diapers only in water areas. All littles and children below this height must be in protection.” The sign looked to be well over my head, and when Bella was stood up beside it I could see she was just right at the edge of it.

“You’re close, but since you’re a baby we just get to keep you in a diapee, huh?” Amanda said with condescension in her voice that bothered me.

Bella sighed, “Yes Mommy,” she said.

Amanda took that moment to pick her back up and tickle her and gave her a hug. Both of us were stripped of the rompers quickly before our wet diapers were exchanged for swim diapers. I was a little nervous based on the lack of clothing on the others that we would be naked, but this was apparently planned for because both Bella and I found ourselves in cute swimming suits.

“Okay you two, let’s go play!”

She carried us out and set us down on the edge of a large splash park area. I turned to Bella who looked mortified about all of this and didn’t know what to do. “Come on Bella,” I told her with a smile and grabbed her hand and pulled her over to a mushroom that had water pouring out from it.

“This is so…” She said when we were alone by the mushroom.

I realized it was the first time we had actually been alone so far. “Embarrassing?” I finished for her.

She nodded, “What do they expect us to do?”

I smiled at her, “Look happy, maybe enjoy ourselves a little?”

“How? I just lost everything…”

I hugged her, “If I know anything it’s that things are not always as they seem with Amanda and Fred, if you want to be free again I’ll help you get to be that way after a while. For now…”

Bella froze right then and I looked worriedly at her before figuring out she was going poop.

“It’s okay, she’ll…” I started to say.

“He’s here… he followed us…” Bella said and I followed her gaze to where I could see the man clearly watching us from across the way. The man who had lured her to Selegnasol!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please let me know what you thought! Comments always help motivate me when I hit a block, so please keep your thoughts coming! I'm hoping to be able to post another chapter before Christmas, but I'll be traveling to visit family during the holidays - we'll see if I can get the privacy or not. Thanks for continuing to read this!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I love the new direction.  It's clear Bella is more then just a "Normal" little, why else would someone be so keen on getting her that she is being followed.  Maybe the person that got her sister is trying to complete the set?  

Absolutely love this. And I can even get into Looney World, even if I am a huge Disney freak! Hoping Bella is able to be safe and protected from nasty people, but also hoping she gets to have the babyish time that Stacy has to not get in order to be in school.

Is there a reason Amanda is suddenly acting 'off' (or at least Stacy is perceiving her as doing so)? Is this like in "Making the Best Of It" where something is in the local Amazons' food that kicks up their mothering/condescending toward Littles?

4 hours ago, violetbaby said:

Absolutely love this. And I can even get into Looney World, even if I am a huge Disney freak! 

I too love Disney, but early on I set myself up to where I couldn't do Disney when Stacy had a conversation with Fred that Walt hadn't become known for the parks in that dimension. I tried to think of what might happen instead and decided maybe Warner Brothers had done what Walt had instead. Glad it worked for you!

3 hours ago, DKN117 said:

Is there a reason Amanda is suddenly acting 'off' (or at least Stacy is perceiving her as doing so)? Is this like in "Making the Best Of It" where something is in the local Amazons' food that kicks up their mothering/condescending toward Littles?

Nothing that sinister, the situation is the reason for it. 

Wow. I wonder how they will get out of this situation? Also they must know the girls have been chipped by now. I am sorry you have hit a writers block but from the way the chapters are going I certainly cannot tell. Looking forward to more!

14 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I am sorry you have hit a writers block but from the way the chapters are going I certainly cannot tell. Looking forward to more!

It's less of a block of creativity and more a block of time. Thankfully life should calm down for a while here soon! I'm glad to hear that the plot has kept moving fluidly from your perspective! Thanks as always for the comment!

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

It's less of a block of creativity and more a block of time. Thankfully life should calm down for a while here soon! I'm glad to hear that the plot has kept moving fluidly from your perspective! Thanks as always for the comment!

*leaves da baby sophie a policebox shaped time machine along wifs da owners manuals inside a box wrapped wif infantile yet christmassy paper*

18 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

*leaves da baby sophie a policebox shaped time machine along wifs da owners manuals inside a box wrapped wif infantile yet christmassy paper*

Yay!!! Just what I always wanted!

Another fantastic chapter. I would give it two likes if I could. I can understand how Stacy could be a bit jealous of Bella being allowed to nurse more. The intoxicating way you have described Amanda’s milk, I to am jealous. I am not sure if I should be concerned about the girls at this point or not. Both have been chipped and being in that park I would think they should be safe from being abducted from there. I guess the guy could hurt them if he realizes he can’t get away with taking them. I do hope things settle down for you some. I can’t wait for the next chapter. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your comments. I'll be posting a new chapter tomorrow night and am another chapter and a half ahead of there right now. Hoping this weekend I can build a bit of a buffer and soon have this come to a little bit of a conclusion. (Looking like this may have to be looked at as multiple books as I'm already at over 191,000 words!)

Anyway, I was thinking I hadn't replaced one item on here that I have found really useful for keeping track of heights in the dimension for me. I thought I would share it again here. It's an adaptation of the CDC growth chart extrapolated out for Amazonian heights and ages. I find it a nice cross-reference tool along with a couple figure drawing guides for heights.

(Green is Amazon data, the Blue is typical Human (Little) data)

AmazonGrowthChart.thumb.jpg.a6f667bc3559b66f952456f45f5ddb62.jpg

Chapter 24:

“COME ON BELLA, let’s go to Mommy,” I told her. I pulled her quickly towards Amanda and Fred who were on the opposite side of the splash area from the man.

I didn’t turn around to watch for the guy, but quickly walked up to Amanda with Bella and said, “Bella went poopie!” I said it loudly enough for others to hear before putting my hands in the ‘pick me up’ position to Fred. “Daddy uppy!”

Fred and Amanda both looked at me with concern before I was picked up and in Fred’s arms. “The man that lured Bella is over there watching us!”

By the time we both turned to look again though he was gone. “I don’t see him, are you sure?” He asked.

I nodded, “Bella saw him first and it scared her…” ‘Shitless,’ I added in my own brain.

Amanda had picked Bella up at that point and asked, “So you don’t feel like playing like a big girl out there?” She asked her loudly.

Fred had closed in to her and told her, “They both just saw the man that lured her out here… what do you want to do?”

I watched Amanda’s face tighten into a scowl more vicious than I’d seen on her face. She was angrier now than she had been when Chloe had that stupid swing thing spank me!

“We can change Bella and move on to the exhibits?” She said. “I suppose we could go home early, but this place does have pretty good security. Go talk to them?”

“Bella, does your cell phone have any pictures of the guy you were talking to? Any logs of him on your computer?” I asked her quietly.

She shook her head, “I never thought to keep a record of that.”

“Screenname or number?” I asked.

She nodded to that, “It’s on my laptop in my suitcases.”

“Mommy, I want to swim with the dolphins like you promised, is that soon or a long time from now?”

Amanda looked at me oddly, “It’s supposed to be when the little hand hits the four on the clock, it’s on the one right now.”

“Maybe we go back and take naps? I think Bella is tired. Mommy, you and I could play together?”

“That’s not a bad idea Mommy,” Fred told her.

Amanda nodded and the two of them walked hand-in-hand, each holding one of us, back to the stroller and changing room. After a quick change into a new diaper for Bella, redressed into her romper, we were put back in the stroller and started the walk back to the entrance of the parks and the hotel from there. I was left in my swimsuit and mostly dry swim diaper.

Fred pushed the stroller back and Amanda walked to the side, occasionally I could see her come forward to check on us, but for the most part it was a quiet walk back. Once in the hotel they maneuvered the large stroller into the elevator and down the hallway to our room. Inside Amanda gave us the quiet sign again and pulled her bug detector out from somewhere. As we quietly watched her search, she stopped twice and picked out little devices from hiding spots. Eventually sure she had them all she went to the bathroom with them and said, “I think I got them all. Seriously who was this guy Bella?”

We were both picked out of the stroller and sat on the bed.

“I don’t know…” Bella said, “He said his name was Collin Munson and CEO for a clothing company here in Selegnasol. He said he liked my clothing design ideas for littles and felt like his chain of stores would be interested in picking up the line of designs.” She shrugged, “other than making stuff directly for littles who knew me, or the occasional betweener, I didn’t have a lot of opportunities coming up. Once in a while I was able to sell some designs online to companies overseas… but I was having trouble doing much more than paying rent. This guy got me hook, line, and sinker,” she had tears leaving her eyes and I leaned over and hugged her.

“It’s okay,” I told her.

“If you want to just drop me off at an orphanage or something, I’ll completely understand,” Bella told Amanda who had sat down next to us.

She enveloped both of us in a hug and said, “I couldn’t possibly do that to you sweetheart. I did what I did to protect you - my reasons to do so haven’t changed, and now that you’re family - we protect our own! Now where is your computer?”

“In that black suitcase over there,” she told Amanda.

Amanda grabbed the one in question and brought it over to the bed. Underneath a pile of bras and panties that Bella would most likely never wear again, was a black computer more suited for me than Amanda. Amanda picked it up and handed it to her, “can you login?”

“I need the power cord plugged in too, it’s kind of ancient and the battery doesn’t work anymore…” she said embarrassed.

Amanda dug in and handed the end back to her after she found an outlet. The three of us had to move to a spot on the bed closer to the wall since her cord was pretty short. Amanda said, “Hold on one second before you turn it on Bella,” as she looked at the front facing camera of the computer. She got off the bed and grabbed a small band-aid that she placed on the camera. “Go ahead now,” she told her.

Once she logged in she started to hand it to Amanda, but she just pointed to me instead.

I smiled, “You sure?” I asked her.

“You’re more than decent at this, and that keyboard is better for your hands than mine. I’ll have to get a pencil almost to type on those keys…”

I laughed and Bella looked at both of us like we had grown extra heads. I just ignored her and started looking for her logs of her contacts with the guy. I first checked her computer over for things like keyloggers and sadly was rewarded quickly, “Wow, these guys are thorough,” I told them. “They’ve been logging everything done with her computer and had been streaming photo captures every five minutes to their server to track her…”

“Here,” Amanda said as she handed me a thumb drive that fit in the slot of Bella’s computer. On the drive was an executable program that quickly cleared that malware off and she looked over my shoulder as I checked it again. Just to be safe I locked down everything with a firewall. If it wasn’t going through my direct actions it wasn’t getting through! I also switched ports for internet access to a non-standard one to avoid something slipping by me. Eventually with the computer fully secured I directed my attention to finding the guy. The Skype like software she had used to talk to this ‘Collin’ guy had a lot more data saved on it than it probably should have. It gave his location info and a picture from his profile information that I quickly saved over to a folder of gathered information. He was a dead ringer for the guy we had seen at the park and the day before!

“How do you move your fingers so fast?” Bella asked beside me while now being comforted in Amanda’s arms.

I looked over at her and just shrugged before getting back to work.

There was a log of information on the calls and I was able to gather an IP address from that. Using my knowledge from home, and the tricks I’d picked up online and from Amanda, it was practically child’s play to track it back to a company since they hadn’t even bothered trying to hide themselves.

“This must be the company,” I said, pointing to the screen that was on a company’s website. ‘Venture Little B and E,’ was the name of the company.

“What does ‘B and E’ stand for?” Bella asked next to me.

“Breeding and Exports,” I told her with a wince. “These are the kind of guys Doctor Nimitz mentioned putting you all in touch with…”

“Fuck,” Fred breathed next to us.

“Fred!” Amanda warned.

“Amanda, these aren’t some small time crooks. I’ve heard of these guys through some of the E.R. docs. We’re in pretty deep here…”

“What do you want to do about it?” Amanda asked, “It’s not like we can leave Bella?”

“Go to the police?” I suggested tentatively.

Amanda laughed, “Stacy, especially where we’re at right now I’m guessing most of the police here would be happy to take a bribe. Selegnasol is not known for being friendly to littles other than here in Looney World. If they went through this much trouble over Bella, I’m guessing they’re also…”

“Thinking I would make an even better breeder?” I finished.

She just nodded and we were quiet for a long minute. “Fred, would you hand me my computer? When you’re done would you change Stacy into a new diaper. I’m guessing she’s gone at least a little in her swim diaper and those don’t hold a lot.”

“Okay…” he said with a questioning look.

Once she had her laptop in hand she told me, “Let Daddy change your diapee and then I may need your help.”

Fred started moving and quickly handed her the requested computer. While she logged in, and I assumed did some checking of her computer like I had. If they could plant bugs in the room while we were gone, no reason they couldn’t do something with her computer. As soon as her screen came on she hissed. Meanwhile Fred had my swimsuit off and my butt in the air wiping it pretty quickly. “Amanda do I put another swim diaper on her, or a regular pamper like Bella has on?”

“She’s going swimming with the dolphins in a bit, just put another swim diaper on her. She can actually do that herself if you want,” she reminded him.

He put my legs down and handed me the diaper and the swimsuit, “go for it kiddo.”

I smiled and stood up carefully on the counter he had sat me and pulled up the diaper before putting the swimsuit back on. Bella looked at me like I was a creature from another universe. “You let her dress herself?”

“Bella, I’m not sure what we’re going to be able to do for you, especially with these guys on your trail, but Stacy is going to be attending college next week… we don’t want her to have extra problems because she’s not used to taking care of herself,” Fred responded. Amanda grunted in assent as Fred carried me back over to the bed.

“What do you need me to do?” I asked her.

“Well… can you get me that picture you found?”

I nodded. In the next thirty minutes I could see what she was doing and had to giggle. Bella looked back and forth at me, and Amanda then when she started to also giggle too, and asked, “What’s so funny?”

“Amanda just set it up to where Looney World will associate this guys picture with a missing adopted ‘baby.’”

“But he’s an Amazon…” Bella said.

“I’ve seen bigger Amazons than him forced by the courts into an adoption,” Fred said with a chuckle. “Unfortunately without a chip he’ll be able to talk his way out of getting sent to an orphanage…”

“It’ll be enough to get him kicked out of the park though,” Amanda said.

“What about away from there?” Bella asked nervously.

“Well, I think we’ll be fine at the airport and back home. It’ll just be getting to the airplane that we really have to worry…” Amanda said nervously.

“We’ll figure it out,” Fred said as he gave Amanda a hug. “Now why don’t we change Bella, and then get to that dolphin encounter for Stacy?”

“Sounds good, let’s leave the stroller here - it’s been more trouble than it’s worth.”

“Okay,” he said.

I smiled at that, “You sure you don’t want to come?” I asked Bella as she had the new regular diaper taped shut.

“I really don’t swim… those things have got to be scary too, have you ever seen one? They could probably swallow you in a bite!”

I laughed, “I’m sure I am small enough for them, but I’ll be fine, right Mommy?”

“Yep!” she said, “They have them well trained not to eat the little fish!”

I giggled as she tickled me. Amanda quickly braided my hair for swimming and seemed to gather a few more things into our diaper bag. When she was done she repositioned me back in the sling while Fred put Bella into her backpack like carrier on his chest. He grabbed my pink diaper bag and put it over his shoulder then and I giggled.

“What’s so funny?” He asked me with a glare.

“Umm… pink’s just not your color?” I suggested.

He sighed, “I know, Amanda first thing when we get home I am finding a manlier diaper bag.”

That set everyone off into giggles as we were carried out of the hotel and back to the park. I sat upright in the sling and watched all of the people we passed in an effort to spot the man Bella had been told to call Collin. Digging through her video logs had shown me how she had been baited in. Loneliness, fear, and the hope of getting a business deal off the ground seemed an easy ruse to catch her. She seemed to have been just desperate enough to risk it… To be fair she had done her checks and on the surface the guy had seemed to be on the up-and-up.

My skills and Amanda’s skills were far above what she had… Sadly without them she nearly fell into their trap.

‘Now I have a sister whether I want her or not…’ I grumbled internally. I knew I shouldn’t be jealous of Bella, but it was hard not to be at times. The only good thing about this whole scheme had been the attention Amanda had been giving me for the past hour.

I sighed, ‘I’m seriously going to get a complex… I was just getting used to being a baby - not to mention I was an only child back home too!’

Amanda and Fred held hands as they passed into Mr. Limpet’s area of the park. ‘How could they change him to a dolphin? His name was the reason for him turning into a limpet…’ I groused as we passed into the area. ‘This dimension is just infuriating sometimes!’

I saw signs pointing towards a dolphin experience leading me to believe we were close. Sure enough we came upon a booth that Amanda walked up to. “Well hello! You here to watch Mommy or Daddy swim with the dolphins?” the lady asked patronizingly to me.

Amanda hugged me, “Actually we have a booking for myself and my little girl here.”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but we only allow really strong swimmers to swim with the dolphins.”

“That’s your only concern?” Fred asked in a calm voice.

“Umm… well yes, I guess?”

“Well then Stacy will be just fine swimming with the dolphins. She’s probably a stronger swimmer than you are.”

“Umm… I doubt that… Will you let me get my manager?”

“Okay,” Amanda said, “We’d be happy for Stacy to take a swim test if needed?”

I almost giggled as the girl ducked out of the booth for a moment and came back in with an older Amazonian man. “Ma’am, what seems to be the issue?”

“Apparently your cast member here seems to be concerned that our daughter can swim well enough for the encounter?”

“Well we don’t allow littles…”

“Where’s the sign for that?” Amanda asked. “We prepaid for this encounter and I’ve promised her she’ll get to swim with the dolphins.”

“Ma’am, really, there’s no way your little girl can swim well enough to be in the tank with them safely.”

“How about she proves it to you?”

He looked at Amanda like she was crazy, but I knew we were better off with a man in this case. “If she can swim a lap in the tank without the dolphins we’ll let her do it…” He looked doubtfully. “But you take all risks and must swim next to her to rescue her if need be.”

“Shouldn’t she wear a life vest at least?” The other lady asked astonished and a bit outraged.

“She seems sure of her little, if she signs the waiver I don’t care.” He said to her while giving papers to Amanda to sign.

A moment later he looked at her and said, “I hope you’re right about your little girl… But we’ll see in this swim test. If she looks the slightest bit like she’s struggling we don’t let her swim with the dolphins.”

“Sounds good,” I told him, “Thank you sir!”

He looked at me a little bit odd, but said, “She does have a swim diaper on, right?”

“Of course, we know no one would ever let a little into their pool without one!” Amanda told him with a smile.

“Right this way then,” he said and opened a door. I could see that we were being led into the water level of a large amphitheater like I remembered SeaWorld using for shows. Rows and rows of seats were above us, and a massive tank extended in front of us. “Umm… we require wetsuits normally in these pools since they’re colder saltwater…”

“And you don’t have one in her size?” Fred asked with an amused grin.

He nodded, “no…”

“Well good thing we have one for her then, huh?” Amanda said with a smile. While standing on the platform she pulled my swimsuit off my body and left me standing with just the diaper. My face flushed red in embarrassment, until I was dressed in the purple full body wetsuit, holding a pair of matching goggles that matched my suit.

She even pulled out a set of fins then, but the man said, “For her test I don’t want her using fins.”

“Fair enough,” she said, “then she’s ready to take your test? You said one lap of the tank?”

He looked at me incredulously. I could sort of understand since the tank looked to be the size of a football field back home. “You’ll need to get into a wetsuit too… there’s some to borrow over there?” he directed the girl from the counter to help her out.

In the meantime Amanda sat me down next to Fred who still had Bella latched to his chest. Amanda made me wait there way too long I thought, as I really wanted to get into the water! The pavilion seemed to be completely covered and lit only artificially. I looked up at Bella in her carrier and she just shook her head at me. Fred bounced her in his arms a little as if to soothe her while she nervously nursed the pacifier in her mouth.

Eventually Amanda returned and he said, “Like I said this is on you.”

“Just over there and back?” I asked him while pointing to the far side.

“Umm… yeah.”

I smiled and dove into the water without waiting for any other doubts from him. It was a much cooler temperature than I expected and I could see why the wetsuits were needed. I didn’t wait around for Amanda to catch up and began my swim as if it was a race. I went to the other side and decided to circle the pool, instead of going straight back. It was so nice to swim in such a large pool! Amanda wasn’t far behind me as I approached the platform we left on and climbed up on my own.

“Am I a good enough swimmer?” I asked the man.

He shook his head, “Definitely... Okay, you booked this to be private, so I’ll get my trainer to bring a couple of friends out for you to meet.”

“Yay! Friends!” I squealed a bit with a smile on my face just to mess with him.

Amanda sat down on the platform with me in her lap to wait while Fred found a seat in a nearby chair. Bella stared at me again like horns were sticking out of my head. I just giggled. I didn’t have time to have a conversation with either of them before I heard noises of grates opening and a young Amazonian woman came out.

She laughed when she saw me, and somehow I had a feeling this was going to be a good experience. “Wow, so you got past Megan, through Jason, and apparently get to be the first little I know of to swim with our friends.”

I smiled, “I can’t wait!”

She laughed, “I’m Makayla, the trainer and run the shows here.”

“I’m Amanda, this is my husband Fred, Stacy who will be swimming, and that’s Bella.”

“It’s nice to meet you, please know that I’m in charge of everything with this. I understand you can swim, but we do have some guidelines that you’re going to have to follow.”

I nodded and I could feel Amanda doing the same. She went over some rules that made sense before two gigantic dolphins suddenly swam up to the platform we were on and splashed all of us.

I laughed and stood up to see them better while Makayla tossed them some fish that had to have been half my size. “Meet Suzy and Maggie,” she told us while pointing to each in turn. “They’re both known as bottlenose dolphins, Suzy is fifteen feet in length, and Maggie is twenty-feet. Both are full-grown adults.” She showed me how I could safely pet Suzy and feel her skin before having her do a few tricks jumping in the water and even had them play with a large beach ball. “You want to swim with them now?” she asked me with a smile.

I smiled, “Uh-huh,” and realized Fred had their nice camera out but tuned it out. I ignored him though and focused on the gigantic creature in the water and dived in next to Suzy. She swam up to me and chattered loudly, while she bobbed her head as if to look at me like I was nuts. She seemed to like the idea of playing though, because she jumped in the air and splashed me again while I treaded water. I giggled and then reached out and gently took hold of her fin as Makayla instructed me to. As if that was her cue she took me for a ride around the tank. Just as we went back by the platform I sensed she was doing something different and instinctively took a breath.

A moment later I was glad I did as she dove beneath the surface! Instead of letting go I hung on and enjoyed the ride as she dove and then returned to the surface popping us both out. I giggled as I let go and returned into the water with a splash. She made her own sort of giggling chatter sound and pushed me back to the platform with her nose. I let her push me onto it and turned to pat her nose. Makayla handed me a fish that I carefully tossed to her. Suzy seemed to appreciate it and came up to me again and I patted her gently. I watched as Amanda was delivered back to the side there again too.

“How much more time do we have?” I asked Makayla.

She looked at her watch, “Ten minutes? Then we have to clear the pavilion for the show that’s in an hour.

“Awesome!” I said and dove back into the water and began swimming around the tank with Suzy by my side. She seemed to think I was a little dolphin pup, and dove in and around me gently while keeping an eye on me. After a lap of that she leaned her fin towards me and I let her pull me for a little bit more before realizing Amanda and Makayla were signaling time was up.

Suzy seemed to have a cue too, because she beached me on the platform a second later. I was able to give her another fish and posed for a quick photo with Amanda and her finned friend too, before we were led to the locker room that Amanda had used.

“Thank you so much!” I told Makayla.

“You’re so very welcome Stacy. You have to be one of the most talented little swimmers I’ve ever seen!”

“Thanks,” I told her with a smile.

“Maybe you can catch my show here in a bit?” She suggested with a smile.

I looked at Amanda who nodded, “We’ll be there!”

After a quick rinse of both of us with a shower they had for staff, Amanda stripped out of her wetsuit first and into her dry clothes. She then stripped me down to the diaper I was in. “Hmm… I forgot to grab a regular pamper for you… you’ll just have to wear another swim diaper for a bit…” she told me.

I shrugged, “Okay,” I had nothing else I could do and stood up with the new diaper on me.

When I was dressed she said, “We’ll have to give you a bath later, you smell like fish!” she told me.

“Like dolphins Mommy!” I told her with a smile and a hug. “Can I wash my hands please?” I asked thinking of the creatures I had just been touching. She picked me up and put me up to the sink with some soap on my hands.

She smiled at me and gave me a hug when I was done, “Let’s go rejoin Daddy and Bella.”

I walked out beside her and I was a little relieved to see both of them waiting for us, “Here’s your sling Amanda,” Fred said as I watched Bella look at me like I was crazy.

“Thanks Fred,” she said, “Did you get some good pictures of her?”

“Both of you,” he said with a smile.

“I can’t wait to see them,” I told him with a smile, “Thank you both for setting this up!”

“You’re very welcome,” he said.

Amanda squeezed me, “I thought you would enjoy it.”

“You okay Bella?” I asked her.

She nodded, “You’re crazy though.”

I smiled, “Yep!”

“Let’s go see if we can get the girls something at the gift store?”

“Yay!” I said with a smile.

Fred had Bella in her harness and I was in the sling attached to Amanda a quick moment later. It wasn’t far to ‘Mr. Limpet’s Incredible Shop.’ I immediately noticed there were some stuffed dolphins on a wall.

“Mommy! Look, dolphins!” I told her and pointed.

“Just like Suzy, huh?” She asked me while tickling my side.

I squirmed and giggled a bit, “Stop that… May I have one?”

She smiled and hugged me, “Sure, which one?”

“That one please?” I told her pointing to one that was as long as I was tall.

“It’s as big as you!” She smiled at me. “You sure?”

“Please?”

“Well then, we’ll here you go,” She said and handed me the massive stuffed animal. I hugged it tightly from my perch with her help.

“What does Bella want?” Amanda asked her where she looked on next to us.

“I don’t need anything…” Bella said quietly.

Amanda turned and tilted her head closer to her, leaving me squished close to Bella too. “Sweetie, I want to get you something. It doesn’t have to be a dolphin, or a stuffed animal, it could be anything.”

Bella looked genuinely uncomfortable, but said, “Okay… Umm… Daddy can you walk around?” She asked.

Amanda gave her a kiss on the top of her head as Fred gave her a reassuring hug. We walked around while I clung onto my new stuffed animal. After a long while of walking around Bella said, “The mermaid, Mommy?” she asked.

I followed where she pointed and saw a plush mermaid doll that seemed to be as tall as my dolphin, but she was taller than me so it didn’t seem quite so gigantic in her hands. Amanda walked through some more then and grabbed a couple onesies with dolphin characters on them for me, and then a mermaid outfit for Bella. You could tell she was having a great time having two babies to shop for, but eventually I began squirming while trying to hold onto my dolphin and she decided it was time to check out.

“I get it,” she told me with a smile, “let’s check out and we’ll go watch Makayla’s show.”

I turned my head a bit and smiled at her.

The lady at the register looked at Bella and I, “Looks like you must have two very good little girls!”

“We do,” Amanda said with a squeeze on me. “Here, let’s hand the nice lady your dolphin and then you can have her back.” She pushed it forward to a scanner and then handed it back to my arms that were honestly kind of wearing out a bit.

“Would you like a bag for this, or would you like us to deliver your purchase to the hotel?”

“We’ll take it in a couple bags,” Amanda told her, “I don’t think this one wants to let go of her new friend.”

“Here’s an extra bag in case they get tired of holding them,” the lady said helpfully as she handed her a bag with the other items in it.

“Thanks!” Amanda said and led Fred by the hand back to the amphitheater, this time coming in from the main entrance through a queue line. To my disappointment they walked to above the splash zone before Bella and I were freed from the carriers and situated on Fred and Amanda’s laps.

“Girls, are you thirsty?” Amanda asked.

I looked up and nodded, “Yes, especially after swimming,” I mentioned.

“Fred can you find their juice bottles in the bag?”

He reached into the pink bag beside him and withdrew a smaller bottle for me, and a larger bottle for Bella. Once the caps were pulled off he handed the smaller bottle to Amanda and the larger one to Bella. I still had the dolphin in my arms so it was kind of tough to hold my bottle when she tried to hand it to me. I held it up to her, “Okay, since you’re a little bit occupied,” Amanda said with a smile and she held it to my mouth while I nursed.

I had about half of the bottle down when Makayla came out to the platform we had used earlier and began the show. “Ladies and gentlemen, welcome…” she began as several dolphins came out and began performing flips in front of the crowd. The show was very cool and featured a number of dolphins, whales, sea lions, and a few new to me creatures that she introduced and the trainers interacted with.

Makayla herself honestly was the reason the show was entertaining though. She was a fantastic MC and I found myself entranced by her and the animal’s antics. Several times the people in the splash zone received a good soaking moment. Once it almost reached us and I giggled when Bella shrieked loudly about it. At the end of the show they invited people to come down to one side to take pictures with Suzy and a couple other dolphins.

Amanda and Fred meanwhile began packing up to leave the show. My dolphin was placed into one of the spare bags along with Bella’s mermaid doll, before Bella was put into her carrier and Fred put the diaper bag over his shoulder and carried the shopping bags.

“You want to go say bye to Makayla?” Amanda asked me.

“Can we?” I asked before taking a quick sip out of my still half-full bottle.

“Sure, she was definitely kind with you earlier.”

“And she did a really good job with the show,” I told her.

“Yes she did.” Amanda said. Instead of placing me into the sling, she held me on her hip as we waited for the line of fans to pass by and soon just an Amazon family with a girl who looked to be about five, and us remained.

Suddenly I saw ‘Collin’ approach us and came menacingly up to Amanda, “Well, well, well, looks like we have two lovely littles to collect since you decided to interfere,” he hissed.

I didn’t see a weapon in his hands, but the physical threat was implied as I looked at the giant in horror. He was a bit shorter than Fred, but he seemed to radiate a serious physical threat like a trained soldier. I looked at the bottle in my hand and thought about something for a couple seconds before carefully digging my fingers into the edge of the nipple of the bottle. I tried to not move too much as I was able to pull it loose from its ring and opened the bottle

“What are you talking about?” Amanda played dumb.

“Bella there, she’s meant for my organization. We recruited her and had a plan to catch her,” he said quietly.

While this was going on the family with the young amazon child approached Makayla and Suzy and posed for a picture. Everyone else seemed to be clueless that a less than happy situation was going on next to them.

“But she’s our little baby girl, I’m sorry you didn’t get her first, but she’s a part of our family now…”

“No, you’ll all be coming with me. You’ll be giving me the information on where their chips are, the codes to change their adoption records, and we might consider letting you two go back home.”

“I will not be giving up my babies,” Amanda said with all of the fury of a mother bear.

With that I took advantage of his not paying attention to me and flung the remaining contents of my bottle onto the man’s pants. It landed perfectly on his groin area and I shouted, “Mommy! That man had an accident! Isn’t he a baby then? Why isn’t he in diapers like Bella and me?”

My voice carried and I watched as he looked humorously at me for a second as if I was crazy, just before security guards seemed to be paying attention and approached us all.

“Bitch,” he hissed to me and turned to leave. Seeing he was surrounded I watched as he ran by the Amazon family who was starting to walk away.

Makayla had just disappeared backstage. The family was trying to pack up their stuff when I watched in horror as he shoved the little Amazon girl into the tank.

“My baby!!!!!!!!” The Amazon woman shrieked.

The little girl instantly seemed to struggle in the water and was sinking. Amanda had been standing next to the rail of the protective fence and I grabbed firmly and pulled loose of her grip, hopped onto the rail, and dived into the pool after the little girl.

I hit the water with a perfect splash and kicked my way down to below the surface where she was already sinking. Using the skills I’d learned a couple summers ago in a lifeguard training, I pulled her to the surface before turning her around and using my legs to help push us towards the platform we’d used earlier. The girl was easily twice my size and I had to work really hard to make much progress and keep her head above the water. Her deadweight was not easy to handle, but my adrenaline was pumping and I wasn’t about to give up!

I was worried that the girl was completely limp in my arms, but kept pushing my legs to kick as fast as I could. It was taking forever though! Suddenly I felt the water ripple next to me and saw a fin. I turned my head and realized Suzy was offering me some help. I gripped the little girl tightly with one arm and my legs as I used my now free hand to hold onto her fin gently and she pulled us through the water much faster!

I heard a lot of screaming as Suzy beached us on the platform and she left us there a moment later. I was almost crushed by the girls’ weight without the buoyancy of the water, but managed to free myself out from underneath her and immediately checked to see if she was breathing. To my relief she immediately began coughing and I helped her tilt to the side to get it out just as her mom and Makayla arrived.

“Oh my god, baby, I’m so glad you’re okay…” her mom said to her as Makayla pulled me to the side and an EMT began checking on the little girl.

“Are you okay Stacy?” Makayla asked bending down to the ground and looking at me.

I nodded, “a little cold, but that’s nothing a bath won’t fix.”

“You know I would have been close behind into the water? I had just gone in the back…”

“I didn’t think,” I answered her honestly. Amanda walked up then with Fred in tow.

“Of course you didn’t think,” Amanda said with a scowl on her face.

I feared she was going to yell at me, but instead she picked me up and hugged me. “Your instincts saved that little girls life,” she told me, “I’m very proud of you,” she told me.

I blushed.

“Ma’am, we’re going to need to speak with all of you in the security office.” A security officer said to her.

Amanda nodded, “I’m not surprised. Did you catch the man who did this?”

“Yes, the police are going to ask for you to identify him for certain though before they take him to wherever it is they’ll be taking him.” The gentleman answered with a respectful tone.

Just then the lady stood up from her little girl who was being taken on a stretcher to check out and came over to us. She looked at me and Amanda and gave us both a hug, “Thank you for saving my daughter,” she said to me. “I never would have dreamed a little would be able to do so, but thank you…” She was sobbing.

“I’m glad she’s going to be okay ma’am,” I told her.

“I know she’s an adopted little, but if there’s ever anything you need please let me know,” she said as she gave me a business card that listed her as a CEO of a prototyping company.

“Thanks,” Amanda said, “Now you should go with your baby,” she told her.

She nodded and disappeared with the medic team and her daughter. I was still sopping wet in my clothes and asked, “Do you have a spare outfit by chance?”

“Sure… Sir, do you mind if I change her into something dry real quick?”

He shook his head, “If you can do it right here or in the security office, but I need to get you going directly there.”

I sighed, “just do it here…”

TWENTY MINUTES LATER we were inside the parks massive security facility. As we came in they led us to a temporary holding cell that had ‘Collin’ dressed in only a diaper, a pacifier in his mouth, and restrained by some sort of harness.

“What’s with the diaper?” Fred asked as we passed.

“Well when we found him his pants were wet from an apparent accident. When we checked into his information we found out that he is a runaway baby.” An older gentleman with graying hair, who seemed to be in charge responded.

“Who’d have thought?” Amanda said.

Inwardly I was marking a point down for us.

“I’m Thomas Cranton, head of security, was this the man… baby... who did this?”

From my perch in the sling I could see both Amanda and Fred nod and he answered, “Yes it is. Any idea why he did this?”

The man shrugged, “Usually for an Amazon to be placed into a baby sentence there’s something pretty severe. It’s a sealed record for some reason though. We’ve contacted the local police department to take over and get him back to whatever center he should be in.”

“Sounds like a good plan, what else do you need from us?” Fred asked.

“Well we need some written statements. Can your little girl write still?”

“Yes sir,” I told him myself.

“Well if you’ll all come with me, I’ll need it from Mommy and Daddy, and then our baby heroine.”

I blushed and when we were led into a conference room began writing up a statement that was as vague as possible. An unspoken statement was present in my mind that we didn’t want to give them too much information. Anything that could potentially unravel ‘Collin’s’ trip back to babyhood was not in our best interests. It took about fifteen minutes for the three of us to answer questions and write up the incident before we finished.

“Thank you all…” Mr. Cranton said as the door opened and another gentleman in an expensive suit came inside. “Mr. Warner… how are you doing?” He asked a little warily.

“I’d be doing better if I knew guests were safe in my park. From what I hear this little was much faster than our own emergency response teams and the girl who was thrown in the tank was saved a much worse fate because of her. How did you manage that?” He asked me.

I shrugged, “I like swimming and have had lifeguard training.”

“Well I do wish to thank you properly… As you’re an adopted little that makes things a bit trickier.” He said.

“Excuse me, I’m Fred Westerfield… you are?”

“Oh… I’m Jack Warner, the third, and I’m the current chairman of the Looney World Parks.”

“Pleased to meet you, I’m Amanda,” she said with a squeeze to me.

“Well this incident is already getting some press attention, and I don’t really want to see it explode any further. Is there anything I can offer…?”

“Some good security through the next day while we’re here and a ride to the airport in a limo? Someone would need to return our rental car too?” Amanda said with a smile. “Maybe also no questions over Stacy swimming in the waterpark tomorrow without floaties?”

He smiled, “I think we can make that arrangement. Tommy, can you get that security detail arranged?”

“Yes sir,” he said. “I think dinner plans would be good for us to make for them too, given the way their day’s plans have been upended?”

“I think that’s a great idea.”

“We’re going to need to go back to the hotel and cleanup before we do that,” Amanda said.

“No problems, we’ll escort you over there and make dinner plans for you at Pepé’s?” Mr. Warner suggested.

“Sound’s good to me,” Fred said. “Thank you for not giving us more of a hassle about Stacy jumping in…”

Mr. Warner shrugged, “It’s a great story. It’ll help build some more positive press for us in how we treat littles when their parents bring them here.”

I shook my head at the blatant business reasoning, but appreciated I wasn’t being pulled from Amanda and Fred’s care into a foster house or worse… As we left Collin struggled against uselessly against his bonds as the front of the white diaper he wore grew yellow. I waved bye to him as Amanda carried me out of the building. There we had four security escorts follow us out of the park and to the hotel.

It was awkward as they followed us to the elevator, and waited by the door for us of our room.

“We’ll be about an hour,” Amanda told them as two of the officers took up position by our door.

“Sounds good Ma’am,” a young male officer said.

Amanda and Fred undid the sling and carrier from themselves and sat both of us on the bed. After making a silent gesture to us, but didn’t sweep for bugs for some reason. “Well Stacy, you’re a little hero today,” she told me as she pulled the backup outfit she’d dressed me in off and revealed the swim diaper that was still damp from either my urine or the water.

“Sorry…” I told her and Bella who looked at me with that incredulous look even more.

She shook her head, “Don’t be sorry for that sweetheart, it was the right thing to do and as soon as you were in the water I knew you would and the other little girl would be just fine. Let’s go hop into the shower and rinse us both off before we get you two dressed into some pretty dresses for dinner.”

“Okay,” I told her and held my arms up.

“Daddy, would you change Bella and get her into one of the dresses we picked up for her yesterday?”

“Sure,” Fred replied with a smile and tickled Bella a little.

Amanda picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and removed the swim diaper. “Uh-oh, you have a little poopie here…” she told me.

I blanched a bit at that since I didn’t remember going. “I think you need to skip nursing tonight and tomorrow night,” she whispered to me.

I made a pouting face at her but nodded. ‘It wouldn’t do for me to have a poopie diaper the first day of college orientation…’

She used a baby wipe on my rear really quick before putting the diaper in the trash and setting me in the running shower where she joined me. She undid my braided hair and used baby shampoo on it, washed me down with a wash rag and some of her body soap, and then quickly washed herself too. When we were done she called out, “Daddy, would you please bring me one of Stacy’s diapees?”

A moment later he appeared with a new Pamper and I was laid down on the counter of the sink and quickly diapered. “We wouldn’t want our new heroine to pee all over the floor, huh?” She asked.

I looked at her wondering what was going on, but figured it probably had to do with the likelihood of there being more bugs. I sighed and patiently let her dry my hair, her hair, dress me into the frilliest pink dress she had brought, covered my diaper with a frilly diaper cover, tie my hair into loose pigtails, and then dropped me on into the playpen next to where Bella had been placed. Her dress was purple and not quite as frilly as mine. Fred had taken some initiative and some bows in her hair too.

“You look cute…” Bella said to me.

I groaned, “So do you…”

I sat down in the playpen with a sigh as the stress of the last few hours, the fun I’d had over the day, and everything else caught up with me in the form of extreme fatigue. Fred had turned the TV on just then to the local news channel and I gasped at the lead story.

‘Our top news story today comes from the Looney World park. About an hour ago, just after one of the last aquatic shows of the day, a toddler girl was shoved into the show’s tank by a man believed to be an escaped baby.’ A lady said.

The clip showed a distant view of the girl being shoved in and my leaping in. The man ran as quickly as he could and came nearer to the person recording. As he closed in you could see the juice I had flung on him had hit the bullseye and it looked like he had an accident. Several individuals tried to restrain him as the person panned and the man went out of sight.

My baby! scream brought the focus back on the pool. By that time I had reached her and had us both on our back swimming towards the platform. Half-way back to the platform you could see Suzy come up and the rest of the rescue.

‘Incredibly it appears the little shown here escaped her mother, dived into the tank, and managed to pull the amazon child to safety. Towards the end of the rescue one of the parks dolphins, Suzy we’re told, helped her get her the rest of the way out of the tank. Apparently the little was able to render further first aid until the adults arrived.’

‘Hard to believe a little could do that,’ a man said, ‘but the proof is there!’

‘Hopefully after her mother spanked her for being so reckless she got a treat of some sort for the good deed,’ the lady said with a smile.

‘A new stuffed animal maybe?’ the man.

‘Seems like a good idea! No names have been released for the two girls as both are minors. The man has been named as ‘Collin Munson,’ who was sentenced to regression at the infant level for a period of ten years. It is unknown where he was supposed to have been in care, and who sentenced him is also sealed in his records as he is legally now a minor too.’

‘Just a minute’ another man who suddenly appeared on screen and handed the newscasters something.

Wow, just when this case seemed too strange to be true, we have received word that this Collin Munson has now escaped custody. Police are advising anyone who sees him or suspects his whereabouts to immediately call this number. He is believed to be armed and extremely dangerous,’ the man read.

‘Wow, I hope they catch him soon and get him to the nursery he obviously needs,’ the lady said.

Fred turned off the TV and I saw Amanda had joined in on the shocked faces of everyone I could see.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you to those of you for leaving comments. I hope you’ll continue to do so as it is a nice motivator when I get a case of writers block! Please continue to let me know what you’re thinking! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely amazing chapter.  This story is now taking a lot of twists and turns.  For a moment I thought it was going to double with Collin turning Fred and Amanda into babies, doubling the diapers if you will :P.  Can't wait for the next chapter now.

Love this story and I can honestly say that I eagerly awaiting your next chapter to this fine story!  Thank you for writing this and posting it so we can all read it and enjoy it!  Your story is a truly wonderfully written tale!

I love the aspect of the jealousy that Stacy feels towards Bella. It speaks volumes to her development and the love she now feels for Amanda and Fred. It’s fanominal character development. I’m waiting with bells on for the next chapter. 

BabySosia, I have been reading this  story from the beginning.  I said after a month that this was going o become a classic on this site.  You have definitely done that, to many start a story and then run out of idea, interest or time.  I think that your approach  of taking it slow, maybe a chapter a week or so shows that you are a person that has a plan and wants to go with it.  The really goods works really don't matter on word count as much as having a beginning , a story line and  an ending that lets the reader know the result.  I am glad that your life has settled down a little and you are back.  :wub:

On 1/5/2018 at 8:28 PM, Guilyn said:

Absolutely amazing chapter.  This story is now taking a lot of twists and turns.  For a moment I thought it was going to double with Collin turning Fred and Amanda into babies, doubling the diapers if you will :P.  Can't wait for the next chapter now.

Glad I'm keeping you guessing! Thanks for the comment Guilyn! :)

On 1/5/2018 at 9:35 PM, aldl4811 said:

Your story is fantastic. It’s deep and incredibly compelling. I love the characters that you have built and the time it has taken to write it.

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

8 hours ago, widowmaker said:

Love this story and I can honestly say that I eagerly awaiting your next chapter to this fine story!  Thank you for writing this and posting it so we can all read it and enjoy it!  Your story is a truly wonderfully written tale!

Thank you! I should be posting it this next Friday evening unless something weird happens!

5 hours ago, Josiesol1 said:

I love the aspect of the jealousy that Stacy feels towards Bella. It speaks volumes to her development and the love she now feels for Amanda and Fred. It’s fanominal character development. I’m waiting with bells on for the next chapter. 

I had to throw that in there... especially her being an only child I imagine it would have to get to her!

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

BabySosia, I have been reading this  story from the beginning.  I said after a month that this was going o become a classic on this site.  You have definitely done that, to many start a story and then run out of idea, interest or time.  I think that your approach  of taking it slow, maybe a chapter a week or so shows that you are a person that has a plan and wants to go with it.  The really goods works really don't matter on word count as much as having a beginning , a story line and  an ending that lets the reader know the result.  I am glad that your life has settled down a little and you are back.  :wub:

Thanks Baby Billy, I appreciate all of your comments, support, and patience! :)

Wow!! What a chapter. Fun in swimming with dolphins and excitement with the Mr. Collin.  It cannot be a good thing he escaped but he obviously has friends in high places or low places depending how you look at it. I wonder if that CEO card comes in handy soon. I look forward to more!!