LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Another great chapter! Good to see Stacy doing what she can to help the other Littles. I really hope you do get to finish this story some day, because I want to see a happy ending to a Diaper Dimension story.

To be fair, I suppose two of Baby Kimmy’s stories had mostly-happy endings from their protagonist’s point of view (and she has to get massive credit for finishing them!) and Emily is not too badly off with Chase...

But, for Stacy and Amanda, surely a happy ending has to leave Stacy able to continue to use her talents as she chooses and Amanda in control of her instincts.

I loved this chapter and look forward to more.  As usual, you leave us hanging you fiend!  lol.  Thank you for the great story and another great chapter.  Now I'm off to work on my college werewolf story.  Hate rewriting.  Main hard drive failure.  Replaced it and then the backup external fell on the floor and stopped working.  Loads of fun.  lol.

44 minutes ago, widowmaker said:

Main hard drive failure.  Replaced it and then the backup external fell on the floor and stopped working.  Loads of fun.  lol.

Ouch... my sympathies!!!! I back up a lot of stuff on Google Drive for that reason... Good luck getting the rewrite done - I hate having to rewrite things I've already written. 

1 hour ago, Bluebird67 said:

Another great chapter! Good to see Stacy doing what she can to help the other Littles. I really hope you do get to finish this story some day, because I want to see a happy ending to a Diaper Dimension story.

Hmm... you seem to think I believe in happily ever after! <evil giggle> 

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Hmm... you seem to think I believe in happily ever after! <evil giggle> 

If you Long_Rifle the ending I would be shocked, but impressed :P

I guess after the... conversation we know what's coming next.  If I had to guess she didn't die but was brain washed into a baby for life.  Though this is starting to make more sense.It isn't Bella they are really after but Amanda for her family being a pain in the butt, or at least that's what it seems now.

9 hours ago, Guilyn said:

I guess after the... conversation we know what's coming next.  If I had to guess she didn't die but was brain washed into a baby for life.  Though this is starting to make more sense.It isn't Bella they are really after but Amanda for her family being a pain in the butt, or at least that's what it seems now.

I don't think or believe that Granny would have allowed Hannah to have been "brain washed". I'm thinking that Hannah and Bella are related in a way... but I could be wrong.

This is another wonderful chapter to a beautiful epic story.

What can you say? You absolutely have to just love the story. It is so well written it’s a true pleasure reading it. I am sitting here reading and am actually feeling proud to think I know Stacy and she is just killing those tests. To me this is no longer simply a great story, I feel as though I am living with the Westerfield’s. I am right there feeling all their joys and pains. 

I saw where you mentioned you were considering working on something else and while I am positive I would love it, I know I would seriously miss this one. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, CDfm said:

To me this is no longer simply a great story, I feel as though I am living with the Westerfield’s. I am right there feeling all their joys and pains. 

Thank you for that comment, that is about the highest form of praise I think you could give me! Glad you're enjoying it! 

52 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you for that comment, that is about the highest form of praise I think you could give me! Glad you're enjoying it! 

i can relate to what cdfm said

Fantastic story, i've just caught up and so gutted theres no more to read! i'm not sure how i feel about bella taking the attention off stacey! Definitely looking forward to finding out what Granny has to say!

All in all its been a pleasure to read so far! Hopefully a new chapter soon! :)

(also please dont stop this story too soon! im too hooked!)

On 4/16/2018 at 2:09 PM, princess*thumbsucker<3 said:

Fantastic story, i've just caught up and so gutted theres no more to read! i'm not sure how i feel about bella taking the attention off stacey! Definitely looking forward to finding out what Granny has to say!

All in all its been a pleasure to read so far! Hopefully a new chapter soon! :)

(also please dont stop this story too soon! im too hooked!)

Thanks for the comment! 

Just to update everyone I have company coming tomorrow through this weekend so I'll be unable to post the next part until at least Sunday evening. I've never had a chance to go back and finish the last bit of the chapter and proof it, so it may be the next weekend at this rate. I have a crazy busy life for the next two weeks so be patient! Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

So because you're looking at about a 3 Harry Potter book sized story, you want to start ushering in the end in about 10 or so chapters? Here's my idea. There is a huge series of books called "Warriors" that centered around a cat named Rusty. The books continued long long long past his death. Do that here! Lmao. I do agree that if you continued at the pace we are going, we'd all be old and in diapers as well by the end. But let's not cut it down to just 10 more chapters please? Maybe 30?

• Haha 1

Update on Coming Chapters:

I've had the week/weekend from hell here... First last week my computer wouldn't boot up after shutting it down when a lightning storm was coming in. Through the week I never had a moment to trouble shoot it, so I've most likely lost some data if not all. My last backup was an embarrassingly long time ago. The good thing is I do backup my writing files regularly to my Google Drive... so I haven't lost writing at least. 

I was already having a very hectic week with work though, and didn't get home late on Friday. When I went to open my house up, my front door was unlocked and not shut all the way... Ignoring the sinking feeling in my stomach I pushed the door open and discovered it had been broken into... Surprisingly little was stolen, but I had to get my door replaced, cleanup the mess (some vandalism), and deal with the total shock of it. I have a feeling I'll end up with some nightmares eventually from it, but my house at least seems to be more secure for the moment. There's still damage I'll have to get repaired... You can imagine my concern over privacy of stuff from this lifestyle being a concern too with whoever broke in, plus the investigating officers...

Anyway... I still have that next chapter mostly done - but I know there's no way I'll be in a frame of mind to write anymore for a week or two... Thanks for your patience... I hope I can get back to it without too much more delay beyond that. 

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Anyway... I still have that next chapter mostly done - but I know there's no way I'll be in a frame of mind to write anymore for a week or two... Thanks for your patience... I hope I can get back to it without too much more delay beyond that. 

That really sucks you live in such an unsafe area.  I know if I was broken into the first thing I would do is run and check my diaper supply :P.  Good to know no one broken in while you're at home.  Could always read Diaper'Thulhu again and have diaper nightmares instead :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

That really sucks you live in such an unsafe area.  I know if I was broken into the first thing I would do is run and check my diaper supply :P.  Good to know no one broken in while you're at home.  Could always read Diaper'Thulhu again and have diaper nightmares instead :thumbsup:

Generally the police think it's a fairly safe neighborhood. Not sure why this happened... Seems to have been a couple of determined kids though from palm prints. The vandalism makes me think it was too... Scares the hell out of me though for the future.

4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Generally the police think it's a fairly safe neighborhood. Not sure why this happened... Seems to have been a couple of determined kids though from palm prints. The vandalism makes me think it was too... Scares the hell out of me though for the future.

When I was renting a room at my father place I once came home from work at 1 am (night shift sucks) and the front door was open and the garage door was wide open.  I figured I should go in first before I do anything, sure enough I walk in and my father's snoring could be heard from the other side of the house.  Thus I shut up the house and went to bed, nothing was missing.  3 days later they broke into his jeep and stole some power tools he had in there.  Sometime people do stupid things for no good reason.

So sorry to hear that you experienced having your home being broken into. I know the feeling because I experienced the same thing. You feel violated and then when you start to realize all that was taken you get very angry and want the jerks to come back but when you are there to meet them. I will be patiently waiting for the next part. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

So sorry to hear that you experienced having your home being broken into. I know the feeling because I experienced the same thing. You feel violated and then when you start to realize all that was taken you get very angry and want the jerks to come back but when you are there to meet them. I will be patiently waiting for the next part. 

Thanks... I've managed to get through the insurance visit and am waiting for settlement on contents that were stolen more than anything now. I've spent my spare time since Wednesday putting up some cameras around the house. I was starting to feel like I could have written without that at least yesterday. Hopefully this next week I can be done with this stuff and get back to writing the end of the next chapter and then get back on track to getting the next chapters out... Thanks for understanding the wait here!

• Like 2

I'm sorry you had to go through that. I know the feeling. I've had my car messed with before.  I don't live in the best or safest of neighborhoods, and there's local thugs you always have to keep an eye out for.  Last summer, our neighbors had their grill and porch furniture stolen.  The cameras are a great idea.  Hope you can put this ordeal behind you soon and feel safe and secure again!  The feeling of having your sanctuary violated is the worst. :/ 

It’s a horrible thing but the cameras are actually a great thing. I caught my neighbor siphoning gas from my truck and caught a punk kid vandalizing another neighbors house. It’s also kind of fun to hear the bell ring and be able to see who’s there before you open the door. I have 8 cameras and have the exterior of the house covered with a couple inside just in case. It really does make me feel better knowing they are recording everything happening.