LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Sorry to hear that things are so busy for you right now. I want you to know that your efforts with the story are very much appreciated. This is an amazing story. It is so well written for starters but then it’s cute and tender and at the same time full of suspense and action. I am loving it. I will be looking forward to your next opportunity to add to it. 

Another wonderful chapter. As others have said, you are one of the most literate writers here; it would be worth reading your work in any genre.

Thanks for the heads-up about the hiatus: please do give us an update here next weekend even if you can’t post another chapter! That way this story won’t sink too far down the page(s).

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

Sorry to hear that things are so busy for you right now. I want you to know that your efforts with the story are very much appreciated. This is an amazing story. It is so well written for starters but then it’s cute and tender and at the same time full of suspense and action. I am loving it. I will be looking forward to your next opportunity to add to it. 

Thanks, I'm glad it reads that way for you! I appreciate your comments! 

5 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Another wonderful chapter. As others have said, you are one of the most literate writers here; it would be worth reading your work in any genre.

Thanks for the heads-up about the hiatus: please do give us an update here next weekend even if you can’t post another chapter! That way this story won’t sink too far down the page(s).

Thank you, I do appreciate that! I'll try and give you an update where I'm at then. Today isn't feeling like a writing day, so it's not looking good for next weekend right now. We'll see what happens though!

• Thanks 1

Please keep a stiff upper lip we all want you to be awesome both on here and off :) take your time on the hiatus I think we all know how life can be. Keep on being awesome. As well lovely chapter those poor little freshmen. 

Another great chapter.  I have a few ideals what you might do with Tessa and can't wait to see what you actually do with her to see if I guessed right, but with a rapidly growing supper AI that has access to an state of the art 3D printer potential options are nearly unlimited so I'm probably way off.  with Laura be as small as she is and being equally as cute I have a feeling she might be one of the most targeted littles on campus.  I also wonder how many of the littles that are there signing up still need to take the C.A.R.E. exam on Tuesday knowing that when Stacy took it they said nobody been passing it.  Also with the way news travels I wonder Stacy results on the exam has leaked and if any of the littles that need to take are going to ask for pointers.  Don't stress yourself out on getting any chapter put out, you have a great story going here and I believe that all of your followers would be more then willing to wait a little longer for new chapters for the quality of story you are giving us.  Thank you

Thank you all for your patience with me. I've had an exhausting week with late nights pretty much every night. Hoping to get some writing done this weekend so that maybe I can have a post next weekend. It may be two weeks though since I have a work trip through the end of the week/weekend. Thanks for all of your comments! I appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Lillybaby said:

When’s the new update coming I really like this story and don’t want it to end. I also want to see more of baby bella. 

My free time has been non-existent the past couple weeks, combined with some stress at work I haven't had a lot of time to write. When I have the muse hasn't been there. I'm hoping maybe tomorrow I can get some writing in. It doesn't help when people are writing things I want to read either! If I don't have some luck with writing this weekend it'll be a few more weeks. Hopefully it won't be that long... I'm feeling like tonight and tomorrow might be productive, it just depends on my mood. Thanks for being patient with me. I promise it's most definitely not even close to being done! I just have a pretty stressful and time consuming job - this month and the first part of next especially! 

50 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

My free time has been non-existent the past couple weeks, combined with some stress at work I haven't had a lot of time to write. When I have the muse hasn't been there. I'm hoping maybe tomorrow I can get some writing in. It doesn't help when people are writing things I want to read either! If I don't have some luck with writing this weekend it'll be a few more weeks. Hopefully it won't be that long... I'm feeling like tonight and tomorrow might be productive, it just depends on my mood. Thanks for being patient with me. I promise it's most definitely not even close to being done! I just have a pretty stressful and time consuming job - this month and the first part of next especially! 

I can sympathize, class has been taking up a good chunk of time , now I think I'm getting a cold.

...Hey, wait a second. Something just hit me. I always thought that in the Diaper Dimension, "In-Betweeners" were, well, us - adult women averaging about 5'3" or 4", adult men about 5'10" or 11", a few outliers like people around 6'3" or so... But in a previous update, you had a guy who's 5'11" be considered a Little.

10 minutes ago, DKN117 said:

..Hey, wait a second. Something just hit me. I always thought that in the Diaper Dimension, "In-Betweeners" were, well, us - adult women averaging about 5'3" or 4", adult men about 5'10" or 11", a few outliers like people around 6'3" or so... But in a previous update, you had a guy who's 5'11" be considered a Little.

Littles 'R Us.

5 hours ago, DKN117 said:

...Hey, wait a second. Something just hit me. I always thought that in the Diaper Dimension, "In-Betweeners" were, well, us - adult women averaging about 5'3" or 4", adult men about 5'10" or 11", a few outliers like people around 6'3" or so... But in a previous update, you had a guy who's 5'11" be considered a Little.

I used a lot InkuHime's and someone else's ideas for size ranges when I came up with this. Since no one has truly canonized stuff it's kind of a hodgepodge. For my purposes 6' and under is a little. I based this off of an adult Amazon's height and age wise. A 6' adult would match up with a 5.5 year old Amazon. 6'-7.5' is probably betweener, although I know someone called someone a short amazon at 7' in one story. For me I'm more of the 6'-8' in my mind as I'm writing are betweeners. A bit over 9' is about average for an Amazon, with the outliers like Amanda and Fred being larger. 

Here is the chart I created at least for me to keep track of things. I used the CDC growth chart and multiplied to get to the adult amazon heights and maintain the curves:

AmazonGrowthChart.thumb.jpg.a6f667bc3559b66f952456f45f5ddb62.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

At least in my dimension no collars! I can't stand things around my neck, and the idea of writing about collars around a neck gives me nightmares. Only mean mommies do that one!

Well, that's more (shock-free please!) collars for the rest of us. :01_EmoticonsHDcom:

I've been feeling the lack of time too. I only just caught up on the last couple of story chapters. Hopefully your muse isn't being a silly as mine. She's trying to get me to start two other stories now and I haven't even posted an update to the one I already started in a couple of months. To bad there's no place I can run off to for a writing retreat with a nice laptop, playpen, and plenty of Little Pawz and Cushies. (No! Bad Muse! That's not story idea #4! mumblemumblegrumble!) Hope things get less hectic for you, I'll try and be patient!

Well, that's more (shock-free please!) collars for the rest of us. :01_EmoticonsHDcom:

I've been feeling the lack of time too. I only just caught up on the last couple of story chapters. Hopefully your muse isn't being a silly as mine. She's trying to get me to start two other stories now and I haven't even posted an update to the one I already started in a couple of months. To bad there's no place I can run off to for a writing retreat with a nice laptop, playpen, and plenty of Little Pawz and Cushies. (No! Bad Muse! That's not story idea #4! mumblemumblegrumble!) Hope things get less hectic for you, I'll try and be patient!

Can sympathize with erratic writing ability, especially considering my executive function issues

I used a lot InkuHime's and someone else's ideas for size ranges when I came up with this. Since no one has truly canonized stuff it's kind of a hodgepodge. For my purposes 6' and under is a little. I based this off of an adult Amazon's height and age wise. A 6' adult would match up with a 5.5 year old Amazon. 6'-7.5' is probably betweener, although I know someone called someone a short amazon at 7' in one story. For me I'm more of the 6'-8' in my mind as I'm writing are betweeners. A bit over 9' is about average for an Amazon, with the outliers like Amanda and Fred being larger. 

Here is the chart I created at least for me to keep track of things. I used the CDC growth chart and multiplied to get to the adult amazon heights and maintain the curves:

AmazonGrowthChart.thumb.jpg.a6f667bc3559b66f952456f45f5ddb62.jpg

Wow that is a complicated chart and I'm a freaking bio major. Still I think I've got figured out, the values on the lines are percentile cohorts, so for that age range on average x% of individuals are that height is the top curve for amazons or are both for amazons? Let's see at 172 cm I would assuming I'm reading this correct be about as tall as the average 14-15 year old amazon.

Wow that is a complicated chart and I'm a freaking bio major. Still I think I've got figured out, the values on the lines are percentile cohorts, so for that age range on average x% of individuals are that height is the top curve for amazons or are both for amazons?

The Blue values are the original values and 'normal' for humans/littles. The Green Values are the updated values for Amazons across from there. My thought is that growth curves would follow a standard progression no matter the species, it's just a matter of multiplying the factors for the larger sized Amazons. 

The Blue values are the original values and 'normal' for humans/littles. The Green Values are the updated values for Amazons across from there. My thought is that growth curves would follow a standard progression no matter the species, it's just a matter of multiplying the factors for the larger sized Amazons. 

Shit I'm actually apparently the height of five year old. Yeah I would be so screwed even if I had the 3.75" bokor I'm thinking about buying it would probably just piss the amazon off, even going all out I'd probably get smacked down hard in less than a minute. I'd put my 72 hour survival odds in the low teens. Pretty much the only scenario I see ending with me making it out alive is if I somehow manage to find a sympathetic amazon to take me to the gate.

Shit I'm actually apparently the height of five year old. Yeah I would be so screwed even if I had the 3.75" bokor I'm thinking about buying it would probably just piss the amazon off, even going all out I'd probably get smacked down hard in less than a minute. I'd put my 72 hour survival odds in the low teens.

When I'm writing I like to keep some pretty good notes and keep things consistent so that's why I ended up doing that. It gives whole new reasoning though on why Amazons can/do baby littles to me at least.

When I'm writing I like to keep some pretty good notes and keep things consistent so that's why I ended up doing that. It gives whole new reasoning though on why Amazons can/do baby littles to me at least.

I guess it's a power/control thing and  it most likely ties in back in to capitalism, just like any form of oppression. Not only does it create a huge market but also an underclass so people in the bottom tier of the privileged subspecies don't notice the puppet strings tied to them.

Sorry I think my anarchist leanings are showing....

Well it’s been a while since I was able to write or post! The block of time was finally broken yesterday though and I managed to make some progress in the form of a 10k word day! Today’s about 6k so far and I’m not done yet. As of right now I’m a chapter and a half ahead of this chapter, so hopefully I’ll be back on track for at least a couple weeks!

Thanks for your patience with my postings! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 29:

I WAS STUNNED by Amanda’s statement, and didn’t speak for a moment. After a long moment I asked, “What? What do you mean?”

She sighed and squeezed me gently, “She said that if she had to be ‘little’ then there was no point in wearing training panties or regular panties to pretend to be big… Other children would just pick on her like they had when she was a kid and do their best to keep her from making the potty so she could be punished. The adults would just pick on her for being so useless too…”

“But at home…”

She gently poked my nose, “You have no idea how lucky you really got Stacy! I remember my sisters… my friends… and she’s right.” She blinked away a set of tears, “growing up one of my best friends was a girl named Katie. She had a little sister named Gisella who her parents had actually re-potty trained at the same time as her. In retrospect her mom probably just used Gisella to help Katie learn how to use the potty faster… One time when we were about seven my friends were over at her home, playing house, in the backyard and we all ended up ganging up on Gisella until she peed her pants so we could have a proper baby. After her mom spanked Gisella for the accident she was back in diapers and playing baby for us like we had all wanted for the rest of the day… I remember feeling a bit guilty at the face she made when I forced her to eat a jar of baby peas…”

I nodded, “there’s more?”

She grimaced, “when I came over the next time Gisella was in a onesie holding up a poopy diaper she’d been in for who knows how long, without the ability to say anything more than a one-year olds vocabulary. When I asked what happened Katie told me, ‘I wanted a dolly more than a twin, so Mommy had Gisella fixed up to be my baby. Isn’t she more fun this way?’”

“You’re…”

“Sadly not making this up. Bella’s right really… If she’s wearing diapers, nursing from me, but getting to talk still and eat real food… her life will be easier and yet not as horrifying as it would be any other way.”

“But…” I stuttered, “You can’t… you’re not going to make her into a total baby like…”

“Oh silly girl of course not!” she squeezed me into a hug then, “She’s just going to be a little more babied than you. You’re I guess going to be more of an Amazon girl in that you’ll be given the freedoms to sort of grow up…”

I laughed at that, “Mommy I don’t think I’m growing up much…”

She laughed too, “No, but you are going to college, so that’s a big growing up step. Speaking of which, we should probably head over to the luncheon?”

I nodded and let her set me on the floor and help to settle my backpack on my shoulders. She led me by the hand to the elevator and we took the trip down and out of the building to Venture Commons where the parent and student luncheon was to be held. A line of students and parents formed at the entrance to the dining hall and I looked around hoping to see someone to make a friend with. No littles seemed to be nearby, but a shorter Amazon girl looked down at me, “Looking for your big sister?”

I looked up at her and shook my head, “No?”

She looked more intently at me and realized I was both in the uniform and wearing a student ID, “Are you a student?” she asked in disbelief before bending down closer to my level.

I smiled, “Yep! I’m Stacy,” I said and held my hand out to her like I’d always done.

“Oh my god, you’re adorable!” she said, “I’m Mia,” she said taking my hand.

“Nice to meet you,” I told her like I always had before realizing that may have been a bit of a male response too. ‘What should I be saying as a girl?’ I suddenly wondered.

“You too!” she said and suddenly got the vibe that she was like a cheerleader back home who had always smiled and been peppy with everything she did. She looked up and realized Amanda was looking on, “Are you her Mom?”

Amanda smiled at her and extended her own hand, “Amanda,” she said.

Her own mother then extended her hand to Amanda, “I’m Jannet, Mia’s mom.”

“So you’re really coming here as a student?” Mia asked before quickly saying, “That’s so awesome!”

I smiled at her, “Thanks, what are you majoring in?” I asked her as the line moved forward and she stood up.

“Biology and Childhood Studies,” she said with a smile, “I want to be a doctor. You?”

“Computer science,” I said with a smile.

Mia was the first Amazon besides Megan that I actually had a conversation with as an equal… well as much of an equal as you can with five feet of height difference… As we neared the buffet serving lines Mia handed me a tray and actually helped me fill a plate of food too. Nothing was little sized in the dining hall though, so a chicken sandwich and fries that I carried to a table in the corner with Amanda and our new friends was more like a full chicken! I guestimated the bun had to be eight inches in diameter, and with my new size…

At the table Amanda said, “Let me see if there’s a booster nearby…”

I stood next to the table patiently and Mia sat down. “That must suck?”

I laughed, “You have no idea Mia.”

“I’m surprised Emerson admitted you?” Mia said in a kind voice. “I mean now that you have your student ID it’s a little bit more difficult to adopt you… but aren’t you worried about what will happen to you here?”

I smiled up at her as Amanda returned with the booster in her hand a few feet away. “I’m already adopted,” and nodded my head towards Amanda.

Mia’s mouth fell open as Amanda helped me into the booster and sat down across from her mom. “You’re adopted… but if that’s true…?”

Amanda smiled at her as I tried to get situated with the plate and evaluated how I was ever going to attack the monster sandwich. “As adopted parents you’re allowed to send your child to school, right?” Her mom asked us before either of us could respond. 

Both of us watched them for their reactions.

Mia smiled, “So you choose to send her to college instead of daycare! That’s so awesome of you!”

Mia’s mom looked at Amanda, “That really is kind of you, we’re from Gaule, and while we have littles that are babied… most of them are by choice. I was a little worried about my little girl coming over here and being exposed to almost all of the littles being babied without any freedom…”

“It’s their choice to be babied?” I asked tentatively.

Mia nodded, “It’s the law – even more so than when you all had the law here stating permission had to be granted. With our littles it has to be their choice with a court appointed officer checking to make sure it’s what they want. After they’re adopted they have to be treated right.”

I looked up at Amanda, “Can we visit there someday?”

“Maybe sweetheart, we’ll see,” she said with a thoughtful look as she helpfully cut my chicken sandwich into six smaller sections.

‘If Bella was there she could be free…?’ I thought to myself.

I learned more about Mia during lunch that I liked, and with Amanda’s permission I traded phone numbers with her. The whole lunch was informal so no speeches or other things were going on, so about noon with a promise to talk soon Amanda and I left to go to her car. “You need a change I’m guessing?”

I blushed but nodded as I hurried to keep up with her.

At the car she picked me up and felt my diaper, “I think it’ll hold until we get home?”

I nodded, “I shouldn’t need to go anymore until then.”

“Okay, let’s go check and see if your Daddy and sister are back home yet.”

“Why not just call them?” I asked from my seat as she closed her door.

“Just in case they’re busy doing stuff,” she told me. There was a nervous tremor to her voice but I wasn’t sure which of the crazy events from the weekend were causing it! After the short drive home she stopped in the driveway and picked me up out of my car seat. I could see then that a moving truck blocked our normal parking space. The truck was being unloaded by Grandpa, Fred, and a few other amazon men I didn’t know.

“Just take this stuff to the basement,” Fred was telling the men. “All except that box, take that one up to the nursery please,” he said.

“Hi Mandy!” he said walking up to us pulling his work gloves off, “Hi Princess!”

“Hi Daddy,” I said while taking in the moving of furniture and boxes. Amongst it all I noticed a number of sewing machines and things that I thought were embroidery machines? A ton of bolts of fabric were also carried in. To my surprise they looked about right for an Amazon to use – none of it looked little sized or amateur in any way!

“You get everything from her apartment?” Amanda asked as we stepped inside the house.

“Yes. Most of it is going into the basement until we see if there’s anything we can use – or should let her use ever again. I can’t believe the sewing setup she had there Mandy – I think it was better equipped than your friends shop!”

“Hmm…” Amanda said, “Did you separate out her personal mementos then?”

“Yeah, there’s a couple boxes that I’m having sent up to the nursery. I don’t think we should make her give up any of it… it’ll just be a matter of figuring out how to find places for it and Stacy’s stuff.”

“Maybe we should move your office downstairs and give them each their own nursery?” Amanda said as she carried me into the living room and I found myself settled down in the playpen in next to a dozing Bella.

He nodded, “It’s an option, but I also thought maybe it was time for us to look for another place to live?”

“This is so convenient though…” Amanda said as she followed him downstairs and I felt like the unwanted abandoned baby.

I sighed and watched Bella sleep for a bit while looking at a toy doll that Bella must have brought in with her. It looked old and I wondered if it was from her childhood. I sat there for a while before Bella suddenly squirmed and rubbed her eyes, “Stacy?” she asked tentatively as she sat up.

“I think I’m the only other diapered little sharing the house with you…” I told her with a smirk.

“Sorry, it’s been a rough morning. Daddy gave me a bottle when we got home and I must have been out in seconds.”

I nodded, “I’m sorry you had to deal with that,” I told her. “It seems like they brought a factory with them?”

She blushed, “I was really good at making deals online for equipment…”

“Looks like it,” I told her and crawled over to her and gave her a hug, “Sorry for everything Bella.”

She gave me a light hug back, “Probably best this way… I would have lost it all for certain if you all hadn’t sat next to me on the plane.”

“So everything go smooth at least?” I asked.

A tear went down her face, “It was so embarrassing and tough to handle…” she told me honestly. “My landlord was pretty mean about it all. The downstairs neighbors weren’t much better…”

“Why?”

“Why else would someone be mean to a little Stacy?”

I shrugged, “I’m sorry… the more I’m here the more I’m glad I’m not a native little.”

“I hope you never really understand Stace,” she told me.

I nodded.

“So enough about my crappy morning, how was yours?” She asked me while wiping her face of tears and snot and forcing a smile.

“Pretty good I guess?” I said, “Definitely better than yours I guess…”

“Well tell me all about it! I want to know about my big sisters day at college!”

I groaned, “Well we checked in this morning and I got my student ID.” I pointed where it was clipped to my dress, “Of course that meant waiting in lines… lines with Amazons for the most part. Definitely some awkward moments there, but I guess I only saw one poor little get kidnapped this morning at least.”

“Outside before they got inside?” she asked.

I nodded, “How did you know?”

“There’s always a couple who think they’re too good for diapers and have an accident out there…” She shrugged, “Of course who am I to talk?”

“You didn’t actually have an accident in your panties though,” I reminded her.

“Details like that don’t matter when you still end up in the nursery Stacey.”

I nodded, “Anyway… after that we went to Amanda’s office and I met her secretary. She seemed really nice! She has littles, but she lets them still do things as much as she can I think.”

“So three good amazons in the world?” she said.

“More than that,” I told her, “you just don’t encounter the good ones most of the time. I also met a new friend, her name is Mia, who is also an Amazon – but she’s from another island?”

“Oh, I’ve heard those exist… Not completely baby crazy?”

“Not that I could see…”

“Well I see you two are getting along at least,” Amanda suddenly said as she scooped Bella up in one arm and me in her other.

“Of course Mommy, she’s my sister!” I told her with smile.

“You clearly haven’t had a sister very long,” Amanda said while shaking her head. “Trust me, they’re okay sometimes, but then other times…”

Bella and I laughed.

“You haven’t met my other sisters yet,” Amanda said to Bella, “Of course I don’t have to worry about you two becoming nearly as crazy. I do however have to worry about some leaking diapers, huh?” She said while looking specifically at me.

I looked down and went, “Oopsie…” with my skirt showing clear spots.

“Yes, ‘oopsie,’ at school that might mean walking around without your skirt if you’re not careful Princess.” She told me.

I turned red and put my head against her shoulder, “You were supposed to change me when we got home?”

“Oh blame it on Mommy,” she said in mock exasperation.

“I give up…” I said as she shoved a pacifier in my mouth and laid me down on the changing table. The jumper was off in a flash and tossed in the dirty clothes hamper. My Pamper was then swapped out for another and with another jumper pulled over my head before she sat me on the ground and reattached my ID, “There, that’s better…” 

I looked at my watch to distract myself as she changed Bella, “How are you doing now Bella?” She asked quietly.

“Okay I guess…” she told her.

“I’m sorry today was so rough, but at least it’s done?” She asked as she sat her up and placed her on her hip.

Bella just nodded as she sucked on her pacifier.

Amanda gave her a strong hug and asked, “You should go through these two boxes and find a place for your stuff. Stacey’s got her end of the room with the computer desk, but why don’t you make this end of the room yours?” She stood next to the window where the wall was mostly blank, “I’ll try and find you a desk if you want too?”

Bella nodded and said, “Kay,” simply but nothing else and just seemed content to stay in Amanda’s arms.

I looked at my watch again this time noticing the time and pulled my pacifier out so I could speak clearer, “Mommy?”

“Yes Stacey?”

“We need to get me to the university again?”

I saw her look at the clock and nodded, “I can’t believe it’s already that time…” she said and squeezed Bella, “be a good girl for Daddy and we’ll be back for dinner, okay?”

She nodded as she was sat down and Amanda came over to me and picked me up. “Let’s leave your paci here?” she said as she took it from my hand.

I blushed and said, “Probably a good idea…”

Since it was already almost two-thirty by the time we got into her car she didn’t say long goodbyes to anyone as we passed. At Emerson she pulled me out of my car seat and sat me down on the ground before reaching out with her hand towards me for a second and pulling back. “Sorry, probably not a good idea for all the littles to see you holding Mommy’s hand,” she said quietly to me as she patted my back and we walked as quick as my legs could carry me towards the building that contained Destiny Hall.

At the building I could see a hundred or so littles walking through the doors into a large lecture hall. The thing that made my eyes pop open in disbelief though was everyone was grouped in tens, each hanging onto a rope with rings on it like preschoolers back home. An Amazon held onto the end of the rope and I could hear one saying, “Come on chicks,” loudly, “let’s get to your first orientation session.”

I looked on with a fascinated horror as Amanda said, “I’ll see you after this is over Stacy.” I looked up at her and gave her leg a hug before walking to join the others walking inside.

“Where’s your nest group?” A tall Amazon woman leaned down to me as I walked inside.

I looked up at her and decided politeness was definitely key with her. Something about her struck me as a proper Chloe like woman, “I don’t believe I have one Miss,” I told her politely.

“Tisk, tisk, how did you get lost already?” she said like she was talking to a newborn. “Your dorm room number?” She asked as she grabbed her phone.

“I don’t have one,” I told her, “I’m a commuter.”

“Oh you silly girl, you’re a little, you can’t be a commuter…” Her face began to look different and colder, “Are you lying because you already earned a demerit and a spanking from your Nest Hen?”

“Pardon me Miss, but I live with my adopted Mommy and she has it okayed through the university? Please look up my information?”

She narrowed her eyes, but took her phone and took a quick picture of me with it. “Stacy Westerfield?”

I nodded, “Yes Ma’am.”

“Well I’ll be… you were telling me the truth. This is…” she paused, “unusual…”

“Yes Ma’am, I understand it is.”

“Well then… I guess why don’t you go sit over here with Miss Madison’s group here,” she said as she led me down the lecture hall to a row with a girl who looked to have a queen bee personality.

“Miss Madison, this is Stacy. She doesn’t have a nest group per se, but she’s going to join yours whenever she needs to get around little events.”

I looked up at the well-dressed girl who could have been a teacher and instantly felt glad I had a diaper on. Something about her just didn’t scream pleasant, “Well Stacy, I’m glad to have you join our nest. Girls this is Stacy,” she said as she pushed me forward.

I saw Laura was in her group and quickly noted that all of the members of her group seemed to be girls and shorter than average – even for littles. Laura waved at me and Madison noticed, “You already have a friend in our nest?” She said in a singsong voice, “Why don’t you go sit with little Laura over there in that empty seat,” she told me with a pat on my rear.

“Yes Miss Madison,” I said nervously. As I passed she patted my rear and seemed to ascertain I had a diaper on.

“Let me know if you need a change by the way Stacy, even though you’re not one of my chicks I’ll be happy to change you.”

“Umm… thanks,” I told her, “I’m good right now…”

I walked quickly down the row and sat in the huge oversized fold down seat next to Laura. “Hi,” she said to me quietly.

“Hi, how’s it going so far?” I asked.

“Umm… embarrassing?” She said.

I nodded, “I’m guessing the rope for the line wasn’t the worst thing yet?”

She shook her head, “Not even close… at least I already had a diaper on. That girl over there,” she pointed to a girl right next to Madison, “didn’t come in one. Let’s just say it was a little exciting getting ready to come over here.”

I noticed that the girls eyes were definitely red and signs of crying were present. It looked like there was a little bit of mascara she hadn’t cleaned off her face yet from coming over and I felt bad for her.

“You?”

“Not bad so far… I’m going to be a bit sheltered from some of it,” I whispered to her.

She nodded, “I kind of wish I was already adopted…”

“Already?” I whispered back to her.

“You know it’s inevitable…”

I looked at her and nodded, “Hopefully it’ll be someone nice at least,” I breathed sadly. She reached for my hand and said, “I’m glad I met you, I hope we stay friends this year?”

“Through college!” I told her with a smile.

“Good afternoon Boys and Girls!” a lady suddenly said from the front of the lecture hall. I was glad the lecture hall descended into the front or I wouldn’t have been able to see over the seat. As it was I found myself moving to kneel on my knees like a number of others in my row to see. “My name is Dean Sanders, and I am in charge of you adorable little boys and girls here at Emerson University.” Her smile made me think ‘Granny, what big teeth you have…’ and I felt a shiver of fear down my spine. “If you have any problems with any of the big kids at school, or you need anything at all, I want you to think of my door as always open. Please think of me as your mother away from home…”

I really did shiver at that and noticed several other littles shift uncomfortably.

“This afternoon and evening are a bit different for you from the big kids as we need to get you all used to the procedures of this university. I want to begin by making sure you know your rights and responsibilities here as our Griffin Chicks.”

A powerpoint slide came up then with a stylized griffin in a diaper and I couldn’t help but know she thought of the room as just a bunch of babies to be. I bit my tongue though as she continued and ‘Protection’ flashed on the next slide. “I want you all to know that protective undergarments such as diapers or pull-ups are strongly encouraged here at Emerson, but they’re not required of any student during the daytime.”

I heard someone whimper down the row and wondered why for a second before she continued, “Please know that we consider that wearing of these garments not to be a sign you need to be adopted as a baby, but rather that it’s a sign of your maturity of dealing with your weaknesses. A simple fact of life for littles is that pee-pee accidents will happen! While some of our bathrooms have been upgraded to have little potties, many times you may have to travel a long distance to find one. Having protection means that if you have an accident it’s contained in a sanitary manner.”

She smiled, “We have no problems with a wet diapee or pull-up on a little student. Your fellow students, Nest Hens, Dorm Mother, or the medical facility will be happy to help you clean up into a new one if you need help. You’re always welcome to refuse help directly from a fellow student, but they will then take you to your Nest Hen, Dorm Mother, or the infirmary to make sure that you’re cleaned up properly.” She smiled, “After all diaper rash doesn’t help you concentrate on your coursework!”

As if to add insult to everyone a little boy was shown with his pants wet in the hallway. Clearly a college student in his blazer and pants, you could see the terror in his eyes as someone made him pose for the picture. “Unfortunately we will have a few littles amongst you who are sure they can make it every time. Should you choose to not wear protection that’s your right! If you do have an accident though – anywhere on campus – you will have progressive consequences in the form of demerits and/or spankings.”

I noticed a few littles nervously look around then and guessed they might have come without protection on. Her slide flashed to a new one with the words, ‘Ten Demerits’ in big bold words. Below the words it stated what she said, “If you have ten demerits in a year you will be expelled from the university. Additionally we will be legally obligated to hold you on campus until a responsible adult can take charge of you.”

I could hear a few mutters of anger around, but myself kept absolutely silent like Laura next to me.

“Any questions boys and girls?” She asked in a demeaning voice. “None?” She smiled, “One other item to note is that while it’s okay for you to have a wet diaper or pull-up in class, if you should have an issue with poopy in class you will receive eight demerits automatically.”

One brave little boy raised his hands, “Miss, that’s in class? If we happen to defecate a diaper outside of class?”

“Oh sweetie I know how hard it is for you all to make it to the potty!” She said in a sweet mom’s voice that made me want to vomit. “Outside of class if you have a poopy accident it’s okay and there’s no punitive consequences. We just don’t want to smell up professors classrooms! It’s a sanitary thing you understand?”

“Thanks for the clarification Miss,” the little said as politely as he could. I couldn’t see much of him over the tall seats, but he seemed to be on the taller side for a little. ‘Probably just put a big target on his back…’ I thought to myself.

The next slide that popped up said ‘Adoption – When Can I Be Adopted?’ with a picture of a smiling little girl with her ‘mommy’ tickling her stomach in what looked like a backyard. The thick diaper couldn’t be missed with the pink t-shirt being the only other thing she was wearing. ‘Mommy’s Princess’ her shirt read and I couldn’t help but wonder how much had been done to her.

Just then I felt the need to nervously pee and decided to just get it over with. The warm pee made me wonder a moment later though why that picture made me feel a need to go so suddenly. I noticed a lot of shuffling right then and some whimpering.

‘Great, I hope there’s not some extra hypnosis going on here with subliminal messages…’

“This is an important topic that we must discuss with your rights, boys and girls. At Emerson you are in a place where you may not be adopted unwillingly by another student, staff member, or campus visitor. So long as you are wearing your name badge and uniform around campus – or town – you are protected legally from being forcibly adopted.” Something in her tone said she regretted that.

“Without your badge or uniform on outside of your dorm though you should be aware that bystanders may not know that you attend the university. You are welcome to ask for a university representative at any adoption center to verify your student status, but failure to be in compliance with the badge and uniform rule means you have no protection.”

She passed over to another slide with another smiling little in his ‘mommy’s’ arms. “Should you decide that the university coursework is too much for your little brain, you are more than welcome to come to my office and we offer adoption counseling to help you find a loving home to place you in.”

The room was totally silent at that point as if everyone was shocked anyone would willingly dive into that. Things continued along that vein throughout the rest of the meeting as rules about Nest Groups, profanity, getting around campus, information about getting diapers, and other items were doled out. One of the roughest things I thought was the requirement that all little freshmen in the dorms had a bedtime of 7:30pm. She added that you could not get out of bed except for emergencies until 7:00am the next day when Nest Hens would check their chicks and help them get dressed.

“What about the orientation events that are later than that?” one girl asked, “Griffins Fly is supposed to be at 7:30pm?”

The Dean laughed, “Silly girl, that’s an event for the big boys and girls, you’ll need to be in your jammies and night diapees by then. Don’t want to have a cranky dorm of littles all day tomorrow!”

I noted in my head that the wording was ‘in the dorms’ and knew that meant I could probably get out of a lot of requirements that way. I was going to have to be careful to keep that to myself though unless I wanted her to give me some demerits or find some other way to make my life miserable.

“Well then, it’s about time for dinner. Your Nests will go back to the dorms and get ready for dinner. You’ll have a quick dorm meeting at 6:30pm before your Nest Mothers get you ready to roost in your beds for the night! Tomorrow morning there is an opening ceremony for the university that you’ll travel to with your nest group. After lunch if any of you have somehow not taken your CARE exams yet you will need to do so at 1pm. Please let your Nest Hen know so they can get you to the appropriate testing room. Welcome to Emerson University!”

As we stood up I heard Madison shout, “Come on chicks, grab onto the rope so we can all stay in a nice line to the dorms.”

I stood unsure what to do and Madison said, “You too Stacy.”

“I think my mommy is supposed to meet me outside…?”

“Well just grab on, and if we see her I’m sure she’ll come get you from me.”

I wanted to send a quick text message but as soon as I reached for my backpack for my phone she chided me and said, “Here you go baby, just grab right on to this purple ring next to your BFF.”

I turned red as I looked at Laura but grabbed on and followed them outside of the hall. From the row next to me I noted that another Nest Mother was scolding a little boy with wet pants, “That’ll be two demerits Grayson,” she said. “You know the rules now…”

I shuddered and followed our rope line out the lecture hall feeling like I was truly in preschool. True to her word though Amanda was standing right outside and waved at me before coming up to Madison. “Hi, I’m here to pickup Stacy,” she told her with a smile.

“I’m sorry, but parents aren’t allowed to take their students to dinner today.”

Amanda frowned at that, “Since when?”

“It’s a university regulation for littles…”

“Where is that in the handbook?” Amanda asked with a smile, “As a professor I should know this one if it’s the case…?”

Madison looked flushed then and I realized she was blushing. Dean Sanders came up to us the and said, “Oh Professor Westerfield! I didn’t expect to see you around orientation events for littles?”

Amanda took her hand and laughed, “Normally no, but my little girl over there is starting out here and I needed to pick her up for dinner.”

“Oh but of course, I’d almost forgotten about your unusual daughter! Miss Madison what’s the issue here?” She asked the girl.

“Littles are supposed to have dinner on campus tonight with us!” she said with a bit of hiss to her voice.

“Normally you are correct Madison, but Stacy here isn’t a resident. She lives with her mommy who’s one of our most distinguished professors. I know she’ll take great care in making sure Stacy is fed and back for her nest meeting tonight at 6:30pm in the dorm?”

“Of course Jackie I will make sure she’s back. Is it going to be a long meeting? I know the littles on campus have a very early bedtime?”

“Thirty minutes should be it,” the dean said. “Madison will make sure that she has your daughter out of there by seven so you can get her home and in bed there.”

“Great!” Amanda said and held her hand out to me to grab on.

It was only then that I let go of the rope and looked at the other littles looking at me jealously. Even Laura was envious, but I just smiled and said, “See you later!”

“Oh, what room is your nest?” Amanda asked Madison as we had started to walk away.

“Wenig, room two-ten,” Madison said obviously not happy.

“Thanks! Have a good dinner!” She told her and the other girls.

I held onto Amanda’s hand for the lifeline it was back to the car. As she lifted me into my car seat she felt my diaper and said, “Need a change, huh?”

“Back home please?” I asked nervously.

She kissed my forehead and said, “sure sweetie.”

The drive home was of course again short and she wasted no time carrying me upstairs to the nursery and changing me into a dry Pamper. “So how was the meeting?” Amanda asked me as she carried me back downstairs.

I thought for a moment, “Enlightening and scary…”

“Scary?” She asked.

“Dean Sanders has to be one of the scariest Amazons I’ve met…”

“I thought maybe you would think that about Miss Madison there…” she told me with a squeeze.

“She’s not exactly the friendly fun loving RA,” I admitted, “but Dean Sanders basically laid out everything to us about accidents and adoption. Just as she showed one of the slides I went pee almost as soon as I noticed I needed to go. A couple of the other littles I think went too… I’m thinking they had something in the slide?”

“It’s possible,” Amanda told me as she reached the bottom step and carried me to my highchair to join Fred and Bella who were already sitting down. “With as common as it is in TV and movies right now I could see them easily doing that.”

“Doing what?” Bella asked.

“Subliminal messages,” I told her with a grimace. I looked and saw she was already bibbed and ready to eat with a baby bottle of apple juice on her tray.

“All the time…” she griped.

“How do you defend against them?” I asked curiously.

She shrugged, “I don’t think there’s any sure way of doing it. I knew some people who swore by wearing contacts with a slight tint to them. It would at least let them notice the images some of the time if it was a still image. Doesn’t help when it’s just an occasional frame every hundred frames or so though.”

I nodded and watched as Amanda settled my tray onto my highchair and brought me a sippy cup of juice. For a moment I felt a bit of jealousy over Bella’s bottle, but bit my tongue and asked, “What’s for dinner?”

“Your daddy made shiskabobs,” Amanda said as she walked over to the stove and brought over two plates with food. Mine was cut somewhat smaller when she placed it in front of me. Bella’s though was practically mutilated into little minced pieces. Amanda left Bella’s plate just next to her own, but began putting a few pieces at a time on another small toddlers plate in front of Bella. While I was getting to use my tiny utensils Bella was using her fingers.

I frowned at that, “Bella?”

“What?” she asked me.

“Umm…”

“It’s okay Stacy,” Amanda told me, “remember what we talked about earlier…”

Bella seemed to catch on, “It’s okay Stacy, I’m actually kind of enjoying everything today…”

I looked at her and believed she was telling the truth, “If you’re sure…” I muttered and kept eating my food.

“So how did your little orientation event go?” Fred asked.

I retold, and now in more detail, all that had gone on with that and then in the morning. “So we knew everything about all of that though,” Fred said after I finished.

I shrugged, “I guess?”

“You have even less to worry about than anyone else Stacy,” Amanda told me reassuringly. “Except maybe from this Madison girl. I was really hoping you would be able to avoid having a Nest Hen assigned to you…”

“Why do they call them Nest Hens?” Bella asked curiously.

“Because the school mascot is the Griffins?” I told her.

“What’s that?”

“How…?” I paused, “How can you not know what a griffin is?”

“I dunno? I never really paid attention in school?”

“Harry Potter exist here?” I asked.

“What’s that?” Amanda asked.

I slapped my forehead, “I wonder if Mom and Dad can send me a shipment of cultural items…”

“Important back home?” Fred asked.

“Probably one of the largest books and movie franchises to exist back there. This author…” I paused and realized it wouldn’t matter… “Anyway… this author has a magic school and one of the houses mascots is the Griffin…”

They all stared at me.

I sighed and looked at Bella, “It’s a half-eagle and half-lion creature.” With the continued blank stare, “eagles raise their young in nests, so I guess they decided that littles are grouped in nests too.”

“You’re also chicks to them,” Amanda said with a nod.

“Chick, huh?” Fred said.

“That’s Princess Chick to you,” I huffed as all three of them laughed at me. When Bella was done with her solid dinner Amanda released her from her high chair and carried her to the living room where she sat in the rocker.

I sighed and looked at the small scoop of ice cream the Fred had given me while he munched on a larger bowl. “It’s smarter this way,” he reminded me.

“I know, but if you’d told me a few weeks ago I’d be feeling withdrawals from not breastfeeding…”

“I suppose you could always give in and give up?” He said softly.

I shook my head, “No, my dream is worth more than that… You wouldn’t happen to know a way to cancel out the bad effects, would you?”

He shook his head, “I wish I did, it would make it easier on you and Mandy both!”

I quietly finished my scoop and felt a little rumbling in my stomach, “May I use my potty please?”

“Sure chicklet,” he told me.

I glared at him as he released me from my straps and I walked to the potty. With a little bit of effort I pulled the tabs of the dry diaper off and sat down on the potty before pushing out a couple small chunks of poop and some pee. “Good girl,” Fred said, “can you hold your skirt up so I can wipe you clean?”

I did as he asked and he wiped me clean. “Thank you,” I told him softly.

“No problem,” he told me, “You want to try and put your diapee back on while I throw this out?”

I nodded and picked up the discarded garment. I remembered it was easier standing and leaning so I pulled it up and leaned against the cabinet and was able to pull the tabs tight. He bent down and checked when he returned, “Why aren’t you just a big girl!”

I stuck my tongue out at him and he picked me up to give me a hug.

“You ready to head back Stacy?” Amanda asked after I’d sat in his arms for a few moments.

I shrugged, “I guess. I have to imagine this is going to suck…”

“It might,” Amanda said, “but from now on unless you’re talking about sucking on your pacifier or a bottle I think it would be a good idea to skip using that word?”

I nodded, “sorry Mommy,” I added with a sigh.

She carried me to the car and we were soon parked on a lot close to Wenig Hall. She wasted no time in getting me out of the car and walked me up front to the entrance where a couple Amazon girls and Mrs. Walters were talking. Amanda walked me inside and said, “Good evening, I was told Stacy needs to meet with her nest group for a little bit tonight?”

“That’s right, Dean Sanders mentioned that. I guess she was assigned to Miss Madison?”

“Room 210?” I added helpfully.

“That’s the right one sweetie!” she said condescendingly. “Did you happen to bring your orientation shirt?”

I nodded and patted my backpack, “It’s in my backpack?”

“Great! I’m sure Madison will help you get it on real quick before we do our last activity before bedtime. Professor Westerfield if you want you can just hang out here in the lobby until seven? All of our residents are going to take a picture just before then and then you can take her from here?”

“That sounds great!” she told her.

“Meg, would you please help Stacy here find her nest?”

“Sure thing!” the larger of the girls said. I couldn’t help but notice she had a very plump body with large breasts. I squirmed internally as I thought of the fact she probably would have a lot of littles feeding from them at some point… She held her hand out tentatively and I took it. She led me down a hallway past the desk and to a bank of elevators.

“So why are you so special that you’re only here for the nest meeting?” She asked inquisitively. Her voice was friendly, but she seemed to have a wary tone to it.

“I’m adopted,” I told her, “so I have to live with Mommy and Daddy instead of in the dorms,” I told her. Something inside of me told me that trying to behave maturely in these dorms wasn’t a bright idea. I kept my senses on high alert for details and noted that there were five floors in the dorm total when she pressed the second button.

“Wow, and you’re still coming to school?”

I nodded and said sweetly, “Mommy wants me to be smart like her and Daddy.”

“Aren’t you worried your classes will be too much for your little brain?”

I giggled, “I think I’ll be fine.”

She shook her head but led me outside of the elevator as it opened. “Let’s see, here we go! Room 210, Miss Madison’s Nest.”

I felt my mouth drop a bit as I came into the large open room that was more like a barracks in some ways than the modern dorms I had seen back home. Well… a daycare barracks! Parallel to the walls on three sides of the room were ten lofted beds over desks. Each bed had a small staircase leading up to it from one side and the side rails were all mesh about two feet high. ‘So littles can’t fall out?’ I thought to myself. I noted that the height of the beds meant most of the Amazons could probably still reach in and pluck out a little if need be. The desks seemed to be decent sized, but all of the white furniture in the room just screamed ‘baby girl.’ I noticed that a sign in block letters had been placed on each bed for the girls in the room.

A small wardrobe and dresser adjoined the bed/desk units. The walls of the room were painted in a sickeningly sweet pink of a nursery, and as I turned to the side I noticed that Madison had Laura up on a large, and well stocked changing table with her legs and naked rear hanging in the air.

“Miss Madison I found a visitor for you,” the girl said and with a pat on my head left me there alone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So this chapter and the coming chapters were what I had originally been thinking of when I started this twenty-eight chapters ago! What did you think? Please leave me a ‘like’ and/or a comment to help keep me motivated this weekend! I’m hoping maybe I can get a chapter or two more written before Monday! Thanks again for reading!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

I definitely think it is an interesting chapter an there are going to be lots of firsts and uncomfortable experiences for Stacy and the other littles coming up. But college is definitely about learning for a lot of different situations. I think this will be a fun next chapter! 

Well it’s been a while since I was able to write or post! The block of time was finally broken yesterday though and I managed to make some progress in the form of a 10k word day! Today’s about 6k so far and I’m not done yet. As of right now I’m a chapter and a half ahead of this chapter, so hopefully I’ll be back on track for at least a couple weeks!

Thanks for your patience with my postings! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 29:

I

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So this chapter and the coming chapters were what I had originally been thinking of when I started this twenty-eight chapters ago! What did you think? Please leave me a ‘like’ and/or a comment to help keep me motivated this weekend! I’m hoping maybe I can get a chapter or two more written before Monday! Thanks again for reading!

My inner anarchist is howling bloody murder, like I've got a very strong urge to tag some buildings and DDOS some government sites. Although again in this situation I'd probably get even more aggressive, like full on deadsec.