LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Her 9mm could be still effective, a smaller round traveling at the same velocity might be more effective at penetrating their skin; however, as I said before the great data purge, if the average human bite is 120 lbs of pressure = 162.7 jules (Littles teeth can penetrate Amazon Skin) and a 9mm sites around 383 ft/lbs or 519 jules it could penetrate the skin and do some damage. Perhaps the amazon's have an allergic reaction to the round Stacy uses Something with Metal from a different Dimension? Or the round would react similar to a .22 LR where it has enough energy to enter into a system but bounces around destroying the internal organs or the head? Or the bullet is small enough that removing the round is near impossible and always causes problems? A well placed shot into an amazons eye could do significant damage and considering the size difference, the Eye should be a fairly large target to hit.

14 minutes ago, BabyGamer said:

Her 9mm could be still effective, a smaller round traveling at the same velocity might be more effective at penetrating their skin; however, as I said before the great data purge, if the average human bite is 120 lbs of pressure = 162.7 jules (Littles teeth can penetrate Amazon Skin) and a 9mm sites around 383 ft/lbs or 519 jules it could penetrate the skin and do some damage. Perhaps the amazon's have an allergic reaction to the round Stacy uses Something with Metal from a different Dimension? Or the round would react similar to a .22 LR where it has enough energy to enter into a system but bounces around destroying the internal organs or the head? Or the bullet is small enough that removing the round is near impossible and always causes problems? A well placed shot into an amazons eye could do significant damage and considering the size difference, the Eye should be a fairly large target to hit.

True the eye would be a good target and Stacy gun is probably small enough to look like a toy, the fact that no Amazon or in between would make a gun that small and it would be nearly impossible for a little to make a gun, the Amazon would probably stand still long enough to get a shot off at the eyes before they realize it is a gun.

7 minutes ago, Baby Pal said:

True the eye would be a good target and Stacy gun is probably small enough to look like a toy, the fact that no Amazon or in between would make a gun that small and it would be nearly impossible for a little to make a gun, the Amazon would probably stand still long enough to get a shot off at the eyes before they realize it is a gun.

I would imagine the bullet would fall apart and rattle around in the head causing catastrophic damage if that was to occur; however, that is dependent on the type of round loaded into the firearm. My guess is it would be a simple JHP not a RN, Maybe Stacy's grandfather would have loaded up some the R.I.P Rounds which are phenomenal for self defense purposes.

4 hours ago, BabyGamer said:

I would imagine the bullet would fall apart and rattle around in the head causing catastrophic damage if that was to occur; however, that is dependent on the type of round loaded into the firearm. My guess is it would be a simple JHP not a RN, Maybe Stacy's grandfather would have loaded up some the R.I.P Rounds which are phenomenal for self defense purposes.

oohhh, i could load this geometry into the 3d printer when i make the ceramic rounds.

1 hour ago, DKN117 said:

Okay, now I'm seriously regretting saying anything (and still wondering if anyone thinks the Halo-verse M6D pistol and M90 shotgun would be effective against Amazons).

So, BabySofia, any ETA on the next update?

It'll be Friday again this next week. I may be on a hiatus for a couple weeks then with some work stuff and guests. I'll have to see if I can get past a block I've been having at one paragraph for the last week or so... 

50 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

It'll be Friday again this next week. I may be on a hiatus for a couple weeks then with some work stuff and guests. I'll have to see if I can get past a block I've been having at one paragraph for the last week or so... 

Is it Friday yet?:D  sorry to hear about the hiatus.  But work is work and I understand that it has to come first. I wish I could tell you the right thing to help get you pass the block, however you would probably have to leave out to much on upcoming events and probably rune the up and coming story.  With all that’s going on in the story I hope that it will be a short break, because I need my weekly fix of your story.

22 hours ago, Baby Pal said:

It was implied that Amazons have tougher skin when Fred told Stacy that little couldn’t hurt Amazon’s with their teeth no matter how hard they bite down while feeding. I would like to think that a 9mm would have an effect on an Amazon, however we do not know how shrinking the gun when Stacy came through the portal had on the power of the shoots.  They might only be like bee stings to an Amazon.

A "Bee Sting" to a large target like an Eyeball will still ruin someone's day...

I think Stacy’s become a lot more comfortable in being Amanda’s baby so now things are picking up and while she’s capable she still wants to be coddled I think that she’s now kind of getting the stress from being an adult especially in this dimension is rather hard. It was easier being little trying to be treated bigger because well she was kept on a shorter leash. The grass is always greener if you will. Now while wanting to go to school and out of messy diapers I’d rather obvious I think the lack of “mommy’s and daddy’s princess” spot is getting to her if ever so small a nudge wanting her crib back for one. It’s more then reasonable. It’s kind of the theory of graduation goggles. She’s now being pushed past those things and thus she wants them back. 

Thanks for the additional comments everyone! Just to warn everyone it'll be late tomorrow night or Saturday before I'm able to post the next chapter. I'm probably going to be traveling a little later in the afternoon for a work trip... Hopefully this weekend I can finish up with the part after that (finally made it past a piece of writers block on it), so the next weekend maybe a little off schedule, but not off by a week. Pretty sure we'll be at a break for a couple weeks then though, I've got too much going on I think. Thanks for your patience! :)

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for the additional comments everyone! Just to warn everyone it'll be late tomorrow night or Saturday before I'm able to post the next chapter. I'm probably going to be traveling a little later in the afternoon for a work trip... Hopefully this weekend I can finish up with the part after that (finally made it past a piece of writers block on it), so the next weekend maybe a little off schedule, but not off by a week. Pretty sure we'll be at a break for a couple weeks then though, I've got too much going on I think. Thanks for your patience! :)

no probs i know how tough it can be to keep writing consistently

I'm finding myself more excited to see this story being updated on Fridays than whatever else I have going on during the weekend :P Fantastic work! Very well-written with lots of interesting characters. I think Bella's my favourite because.. well.. she's adorbs.

Thanks for all of your comments! This is a longer chapter for this post, hope you enjoy!

Chapter 34:

MORNING CAME WAY too early as Amanda had to tickle me to wake up. “Shh…” she said though and I could tell that Bella was probably still asleep.

I sighed and asked, “What time is it?” as she carried me from the nursery.

“Eight-thirty,” she said, “I figure you need to get some breakfast and coffee in you before you go for your test.”

“Lots of coffee…”

Fred must have heard me say that as she rounded the last step with me. He said, “Believe me, when we finish this pot, I’ll be brewing another! Glad I didn’t have any procedures scheduled for today.”

He helped Amanda lift the tray out of the way on my high chair before she had me quickly buckled in, and sat a cup of coffee on my tray. I wasted no time guzzling half of it down in the hopes of waking up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and tried to focus on the room around me.

“Now that’s a proper little,” Grandpa Joe said as he walked over from the living room. I hadn’t noticed him.

“Huh?”

“Coffee drinker!” He laughed, “Good for your momma for letting you have it too!”

I blushed, “More like addict…” I admitted.

He went and poured another cup for himself too. By the time Amanda brought over a plate of eggs, bacon, and pancakes I had already finished the first cup. “This is the only time I’m not going to give you a hard time on drinking too much coffee… just be warned you could have a really soaked diaper,” she warned.

I nodded, “As long as it’s not the one Madison put me in…”

Amanda snorted out some of her coffee with that comment, “I do have those two spares if you really want them?”

I glared at her and took another long drink of coffee before working on the eggs.

Half an hour or so later I felt the need to use my potty. “May I get down and use my potty?” I asked Amanda. I turned red as I asked, and even redder as Grandpa Joe half-watched while I grunted a large log into the potty. As soon as I was done, and wiped clean, Amanda carried me upstairs to get changed. “Do you want a princess diaper to be sure you can get through the test?”

“I can barely walk when they’re wet…”

“Better than having to change your uniform or being told to go without your uniform because you’re not mature enough for it?”

I sighed and consented in the end, “You’ll be around when I’m done to change me, right? I can’t pull those tapes off…”

“I should be, and if I’m not I’ll try and get Megan to swing by.”

“Kay,” I told her and raised my bottom to let her put the offensive pink garment on me. She handed my skirt and blouse before helping with my shoes and my hair.

When she was done she gave me a hug and sat me on the ground, “I need to get your sister up, as soon as I’m done getting her ready we’ll get going.”

I just nodded and walked to my desk chair.

As soon as she gently woke Bella up the poor girl began to sob hysterically. I sighed and opened my backpack up to see if it had enough spare diapers in it. Amanda must have restocked it at some point because six new pampers were stashed at the bottom of the bag. ‘I’m going to throw in two more to be safe…’ I thought. I also checked on wipes and was glad to see there were a lot left in the little pouch still.

“It’s okay Bella, we’re not going to let anything happen to you,” Amanda told her as she changed her diaper and outfit.

She was crying, “But… it’s all my fault – and I don’t even understand why they want me this bad! You should just call them and give me away…”

“No chance silly girl,” Amanda said, “You’re part of the family and I’m not about to let any two-bit crooks get you or Stacy!”

She continued crying and I watched Amanda’s face cloud for a second before she moved her blouse out of the way and offered Bella a breast that she latched onto with some encouragement. I looked away so I wouldn’t be as jealous, “I’m going downstairs Mommy… we need to go in not too long.” I reminded her.

“Let me just try and get Bella sorted here and we’ll go,” she told me.

The princess diapers had at one point seemed like the thickest things I could possibly move around in, but after last night’s diaper felt thinner than the really thin diaper I’d tried that first day! I had a bit of a waddle going downstairs, but it wasn’t too bad compared to the other one. Downstairs Fred looked up from his paper and said, “Your mommy almost down?”

I shook my head, “Bella was having a panic attack or something when she woke up, so she’s trying to get her calmed down.”

I looked at my watch anxiously every couple of minutes. It was almost 9:30 when Amanda finally walked downstairs with Bella on her side, along with the bigger diaper bag. “You have your backpack Stacy?”

I nodded and held it up, “Let’s go then.”

“Dumb question but you have a stylus, right?”

“Yes Mommy,” I said but double-checked and saw I had a plethora of pencils, pens, and my tablet stylus.

“Come on then,” she said and she leaned down to pick me up. She stopped at Bella’s side of the car first and said, “I’ve got to put you down here sweetie, I promise we’ll be in the car too in just a second though.”

As she carried me around to the other side I asked, “Is she okay?”

Amanda seemed unsure, “She’s acting almost like we’d regressed her this morning – I’m not sure what’s going on. I’m hoping she’ll snap out of it this afternoon… There’s no way I can leave her with Daddy this morning though, so I’m going to have to take her to my office with me. I had your daddy put your playpen in the car to put in my office. No one will think it weird to have a newly adopted little there with me. We’ll have to pick up another one for home later though.”

I nodded as she opened my door and laid me back in my carrier seat and buckled me in. Fortunately she wasted no time getting going down the road. I lay in my seat and hoped that I would be able to focus on the stupid math test! I was exhausted from not sleeping, and was fighting my eyes closing even with all of the coffee I’d drank with breakfast! Bella kept sniffling in her seat and I could see tears still going down her face still as we pulled into Amanda’s parking spot. Just as she put the car into park I heard a fart and smelled that Bella had definitely finished her current diaper. A look at my watch showed it was quarter till nine and we still had a bit of quick walk to go! As she sat me on the ground she seemed to know we needed to hurry.

I heard Amanda groan as she opened Bella’s door, “Sorry, Bella,” she told the whimpering girl, “you’ll have to wait until we get Stacy to the test and then we’ll get you cleaned up. She grabbed the diaper bag and quickly wrapped Bella up in the blanket before I had to follow along.

On the ride up to the lecture hall level one of the Amazon girls on the elevator said, “Oh my, someone is stinky!”

“This one?” another girl said and pulled my skirt up and checked my diaper without asking. “Aww… what a cute diapee!”

I blushed and wanted to smack the girl.

“No, it’s definitely this daughter. Next time leave my other baby girls skirt down. I’m more than capable of checking for a messy diaper myself.”

“Sorry ma’am…” the girl that pulled my dress said.

“Professor,” she told her tersely.

“Umm… sorry Professor,” she said and blushed more herself as the elevator door opened.

Amanda patted me on the head and walked with me as far as the sign-in table before saying, “I’m going to go change the stinker and head to my office. If I’m not here when you’re done go upstairs. You can always stay with Kim until I get back if I’m not there.”

“Kay Mommy,” I told her as I nervously waited through the crowd signing in.

Towards the front of the line I heard, “Stacy!”

I turned and saw Laura, “Hi Laura,” I told her sleepily.

“You don’t look so good,” she said.

I looked at her and made the same observation, “Neither do you?”

“You have the runs all night too?”

I shook my head, “No, that would have been easier to deal with…” She looked embarrassed and shocked that I didn’t think that was bad, so I added, “of course I’m in diapers all the time and used to it, but you’re not…”

“How come you didn’t get them then? The whole dorm had them,” she whispered to me. “Most every little is in a diaper today and we’ve been warned we’re not allowed to take them off ourselves to use the potty…” she blushed.

“I’d guessed that they spiked the punch and didn’t drink any of it,” I told her. “It’s why I always have a sealed bottle of water in my backpack.”

Her eyes opened as we got to the front and an Amazon leaned over the table. “Name?” He asked me

“Stacy Westerfield,” I said with more confidence than I felt right then. He looked at something on the table before handing me a clear wrapped packet, “head on inside.”

“Laura Windsor,” I heard Laura say and I waited for her to get hers and walk in together.

An amazon girl who must have been a TA looked at us with disdain and said, “We have some little seats up front for you two.”

“Thanks,” I said with a pleasant smile even though the comment was meant to be demeaning.

It was a large lecture hall, but up at the very front of the stadium style lecture room there was indeed a row of little sized seats. Something about it seemed ridiculous, but I wasted no time walking up to them. To my dismay, I was still a little small for them so I grabbed the booster from inside my backpack and put it on the chair.

“You need a booster on a little sized seat?” a nearby little asked me.

“Yeah, seems like it…”

“How tiny are you?”

“Thirty-six-and-a-half inches tall,” I told her with a smile.

The girl in question actually seemed much larger than most of the littles I’d hung around so far. She seemed like she was probably closer to my old height. “Wow… That’s like newborn size when an Amazon gets ahold of you, ouch…” she whispered.

“Yes it is,” I told her. “Though actually three months for the clothing size,” I told her before grimacing, “Unless it’s a swimsuit…”

“I’m Kristina,” she told me.

“Like my adopted cousin…” I said, “I can remember that. Though you’re able to do a lot more than her…”

“Adopted cousin…?” She asked.

“On my adopted mommy’s side,” I told her.

“Wait… you’re adopted?”

I nodded.

“But how are you here…”

“Just go with it,” Laura said, “She’s got like the perfect setup where her adopted parents actually let her go to college…”

“What do they get out of it then?”

“Well I’m paying for room and board… but I’m also letting her get some of her… umm… maternal desires out… or at least I was…”

“Was?” Laura asked.

“New adopted baby sister seems to be getting a lot of that time now than I am.”

“Well that’s got to be good, right?” Laura asked.

I blushed and shrugged, “I’m not going to lie… I kind of liked the attention.”

I dug out my several pencils, and got set with the table in front of me for the test. I remembered that Amanda asked about my stylus so I set it next to my pencils too. “How do you think you’re going to do on this?” Kristina asked.

I shrugged, “I took a lot of calculus in high school, but this is a new dimension for me.”

“Wait… what?” She asked just as a professor started speaking directly in front of us.

“Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am Professor Lieberman. I want to get this test started on time this morning so we have plenty of time to grade your tests and have results to your advisors. You should have each received a wrapped packet – please open it at this time.”

I followed his direction and undid the plastic wrapping on the test. When done I expected it to separate out into a test booklet, scratch paper, and a scantron style document like my tests back home. ‘I’m surprised they have these still…’ I thought before I opened it and realized that what I thought was completely wrong. ‘I guess I see why Amanda asked me about the stylus,’ I thought to myself as I looked at the contents.

There was only a fairly thin… electronic tablet? It looked more like an old fashioned piece of transparency for those old projectors math teachers liked to use. That was the only thing I could think of calling it though as it activated itself and the professor said, “Once you have your tests open you may begin. You have two hours for this test. We will be looking at your work for any questions we may have on how you arrived at your answers. If you’re borderline on passing into a regular math class that may sway us one way or another, so I recommend you show us that work. Any questions? No, good luck!”

On the screen it asked for my name, network username, and password before it advanced to the first question. For question one I could clearly see that it gave a spot to select the answer like a bubble, but also space below to work out the problem. I grabbed the stylus and pressed on the screen and was rewarded with it drawing a line. I took that to mean I just used it to write directly on the screen, and began working through each problem and tuned out the world around me. Not even fifteen minutes into the test the coffee began calling out to me, and with a sigh I just let it go in the diaper knowing it would hold anything I could throw at it.

I paid neither my bladder, nor the diaper, any mind then and kept answering questions. I’d made it through forty questions when the professor said we had a half-hour remaining. His announcement made me notice that I heard a whimper, a fart, and smelled something awful. One of the proctors came over and began smelling down the row. She looked at me, “Would you please lean forward?”

“Why?” I asked stupidly as she pulled my dress up to show my diaper to the world and looked in the back of it.

“Wet, but all clean! What a big girl you are with such a pretty baby diaper on!” She said to me eliciting some giggles from the auditorium.

She moved down to the next chair where Kristina sat and I glanced over to realize this was a bad thing. The poor girl was shaking and sure enough when she was made to lean forward the girl said, “Uh-oh, someone made us a big pwesent in her diapee! Let’s press complete on this test since I’m sure it’s probably too hard for you anyway, and then we’ll get you to your Deans office so she can give you your spanking and eight demerits. You might set a new school record for getting kicked out of Emerson and going back to daycare to be with the other babies!”

Around the room the giggles numerous, and I felt terrible for the girl as she was led waddling out with her things up the staircase. Everyone in the room seemed glued to her walk of shame. Just as she was almost to the top of the room, someone tripped her and she fell back on her butt. Instantly you could see that she had splattered the runny poop out of her diaper! The disgusting mess ran down her legs as she was helped up and continued to leave, obviously crying. ‘Poor baby,’ and ‘look at the poopy pants,’ were among the many comments I heard. The taunts from the Amazons continued until the professor said, “Enough! Back to work!”

I gulped and wondered if I should take one of my charms just to be safe! I focused back in on the test though.

The questions kept me on constant guard with the adjustment to Base 60 math. Why this dimension kept using that, instead of adjusting to Base 10 after the Babylonians faded from history, I still hadn’t found out! It wasn’t the most difficult thing, but it meant there was several times I had to slap myself and re-answer the question. A trick question almost got me midway through. I almost missed my mistake because they had given the right answer in Base 10 as an option too!

I giggled quietly though when one of the last questions asked for students to treat the question as a Base 10 math question. I was pretty sure that one had an answer from me quicker than any of the others in the room. I pressed submit on the final question with fifteen minutes still left on the running clock. As I looked up the professor noticed I was done and came over, “Gave up?”

“Gave up?” I asked confused, “No? Question fifty was the last question, right?”

“Uhh… yeah it was.”

“I just finished it. Do we turn this into you and leave?” I asked with a whisper since I had noted others had been turning them into him.

“Yes, umm… go ahead and hand it to me,” he said.

“Thanks Dr. Lieberman,” I told him while I awkwardly stood up in my excessively puffy diaper.

The stupid diaper had done as advertised and made it a tough struggle to walk up the steps without crawling. I pushed on though even through the giggles of the Amazons I passed. I heard more than one, “Oh just crawl sweetie, you’re obviously not ready to walk,” before I got up to the top. I sighed as I waddled through the open door and realized I had Laura right behind me.

“Why did you wear such a thick diaper?” she asked me.

“I didn’t want to risk the wet dress after the gallon of coffee I drank earlier,” I told her quietly knowing some wouldn’t approve of a little having that beverage.

“You get to drink coffee?” she hissed.

I smiled, “I really do have an awesome mommy.”

“I don’t want a mommy besides my real one, but yeah… I’m not going to lie – I’m jealous – I know I won’t get that lucky if it happens to me. Where are you going now?”

“Upstairs to her office.”

“Oh that’s right, you said she’s a professor here?”

“Yeah, what are you doing?”

“Well today is the first day they haven’t insisted on us being led back to the dorms on those stupid ropes, so they said we could get lunch on our own?”

I smiled at her, “That’s cool… I have a meeting in an hour I have to go to, but you want to go up and see if my mommy wants to go to lunch with us at the union?”

“Umm…”

“She’s really not one of those crazy Amazons… the only reason I have a new sister is because we were saving her from a nasty flight stewardess… who turned out to be connected to some crazy group that kind of has me angry right now…”

She looked at me like I was nuts, but shrugged, “Sure!”

I smiled at her and walked to the elevator with her. An amazon girl had called for a down elevator, “Would you please push the up button for us?” I asked nicely.

She looked at me with a smile, “Why on earth are you going upstairs? You should know better than to play with the elevators…”

“Mommy works up there,” I said with a smile.

Her face contorted but she pressed it anyway. We ended up getting an elevator before her and Laura started giggling as soon as the door closed. “You do that way too well!” She kidded me.

“Well, I am adopted… Trust me when I’ve been in baby mode I’ve learned it’s a good idea to develop that skill!”

“What do you mean?” She asked.

The doors opened though, “I’ll tell you some other time. Let’s just say that there’s not much I haven’t done since getting here…”

She had a horrified look on her face but I shrugged, “Hi Miss Kim,” I said to Kimberly as the door opened.

“Well hi Stacy,” she said, “your mommy is back in her office. I’ll let her know you’re on your way back.”

“Great!”

We kept walking without her asking me anything about Laura to my surprise. As we came to her office she opened the door holding Bella who seemed to actually be smiling. “Well there you are Stacy!” She said with a smile, “Who’s your friend?”

“Mommy this is Laura, she’s in my nest.”

“Nice… nice to meet you,” Laura said while noting Bella was in a very babyish sunsuit with a very wet diaper on display.

“You too,” Amanda said.

“I’m Bella,” Bella actually spoke to my surprise given the way she’d been acting when I saw her last.

Amanda closed the office door and directed us towards the couch. “We have that meeting at one, so Daddy is supposed to come get Bella soon… but I don’t know how we’ll get lunch in time.”

“Well… May I just go with Laura to lunch at the union and meet you at the administration building?”

She looked at me like I was crazy, “after last night and yesterday you want me to let you go alone?”

“They won’t expect me to be alone with another little after that. If I were them I’d back off for a while…”

She shook her head but shrugged, “I said you needed to be a big girl now, so I guess that’s this. You want your diaper changed real quick?”

“Please?” I asked.

She made no attempt to preserve my modesty to Laura as she quickly pulled a changing mat out and laid me down on it and grabbed a diaper from a box she had in a cabinet next to the couch. My naked crotch was wiped and sealed back in a normal Pamper when I heard a fart and smelled an accident.

“Bella what did you eat?” I asked but then realized it was Laura that was looking red and embarrassed.

“Oh no, you poor thing,” Amanda said guessing it too. “I can change you into one of Bella’s regular Pampers if you want? Or give you one to go change in the restroom?”

“We’re not allowed to change ourselves after last night…”

“My mommy can change you though, right?” I paused, “What exactly did they say?”

“A ‘grown-up’ had to do it.”

“Well, Mommy’s a grown-up, no worries. How were they going to enforce it?”

“My diaper is little proof,” she said with a shamed face.

“Hop up Princess, and go to the diaper bag and get me one of Bella’s Pampers. She won’t need them since I’m keeping her in the princess diapers most of the time right now.”

“You don’t have to…” Laura tried to say but Amanda just picked her up and put her down on the changing pad I had been laying on.

“One of Stacy’s would definitely be too small, but other than being a little bit big I’m guessing Bella’s will fit you fine. She has some weird hip measurements that means a regular baby diaper has to be smaller.”

“In other words I have no hips,” Bella grumbled.

“Neither do I,” I reminded her.

I turned away for Laura’s sake as Amanda opened up the stinkiest diaper I’d smelled yet! From the sounds of it Amanda thought it was bad too, “They spiked the punch last night?” She asked as she taped the new one on.

“That’s what Stacy thinks…”

“Tell you what, there’s a bottle of water in my fridge you can have that’s safe. Maybe we can get permission this weekend for you to sleepover at our house one night and we’ll go on a supply run for you to get some drinks that you can be sure aren’t messed with.”

“What about the coke machines? They wouldn’t be able to mess with those, would they?”

Amanda shook her head, “I wouldn’t count on it right now. Especially when there are so many littles that can be caught with poopy diapers in class.”

“I know… that poor girl,” Laura sniffed.

“Poor girl?” Bella asked.

I nodded as I grabbed my backpack, “A girl we just met… She was actually practically a betweener sized girl… Well, let’s just say what Laura just let out was better roses and small compared to her mess. Some jerk tripped her going up the stairs on the walk of shame she was already taking to the deans office. She fell back straight back on her butt and smushed it.”

“Eew…” Bella said.

“Yeah, from experience I know that sucks.”

“If you’re going to go to lunch girls you’d better get going. Don’t be late to the meeting Stacy!” Amanda told me.

“We’ll be quick,” I told her as she opened the door.

“Miss Kim would you please call for the elevator to go to the first floor for us?”

“Sure sweetie,” she told me. “Who’s your friend?”

“Oh, this is Laura,” I told her.

“Nice to meet you ma’am,” Laura said nervously.

“Oh don’t worry if you’re up on this floor sweetie, Doctor Westerfield and I only have littles because we were keeping them out of the hands of other people. You’re safe from me.”

“Thank you ma’am,” she said unsure of herself as the door opened.

Kim stepped in briefly to press ‘1’ and said, “Have a good day girls!”

“That was so embarrassing,” Laura said as the elevator went down.

“Better than Kristina?”

“Well definitely better than her…” We began walking quickly down the path to the student union, which wasn’t too far. Inside there was a long line of littles at a subway like restaurant.

Some sign said ‘special littles meal today’ and I said, “Split a pizza?”

“But they said there’s a special…”

“Special probably means ‘special’” I said while holding up my fingers in quotes.

“Oh… really?”

“Blondie you’re going to have to be a lot more careful if you want to actually make it through this week, let alone four years here…”

She nodded in reply, but didn’t say anything else as we joined a small line of amazons waiting for some pre-made pizzas that reminded me of Pizza Hut.

“One pepperoni,” I said to the guy at the counter.

“We don’t have little sized ready…”

“I don’t mind the big one, we’re sharing,” I told him.

He looked at me oddly but nodded, “Well if you’re going to be smart like that I won’t keep you from having something smart.”

I didn’t fully know if he meant that they were the safe ones or not, but I just handed him my card which I knew had money on it to swipe. “You’re all good sweetheart,” he told me as he handed me the personal pizza that might as well have been a very large size pizza to me back home.

“Thanks!” I said and found our way over to a little sized table.

“Why didn’t you get the little special?” Someone asked us as we sat down next to them, “Only one dollar today!”

“Because it’s probably spiked with something?” I said casually. “Like the punch last night?”

They looked at the half-eaten sandwich in horror and ran out to the bathroom while throwing their food away.

“Was that mean?” I asked Laura as she took a piece and began cutting it in thirds to eat it.

“No… Not nice, but not mean…”

I kept a close eye on my watch for the time and ended up filling her in more on my life since I’d arrived in the dimension. “You’ve really breastfed?” She asked quietly.

I nodded.

“How do you still have control?”

I sighed, “I haven’t nursed in a week… and I hate it.”

“But…”

“I think if I only do at night it won’t be a huge problem, but Amanda wants to wait until the weekend to test that.”

“Why would you want that?”

“It’s calming…” I started, “and I kind of like not knowing that I need to pee in the middle of the night. I lose bladder control for the full night, and usually don’t notice my bladder the next day.”

“But if you poop…”

“Yeah… so I’m restricted until we can figure it out… or I can find a way to counteract that part of it.” We talked about the test and some other things about Emerson while we both ate. I had a lot of fun talking to her – she reminded me of Gaby actually!

I looked at my watch again as I was full, “I’ve got to go next door to the administration building, see you later?”

“Sure! If nothing else tomorrow at the little seminars?”

“Sounds good – be careful what you eat or drink before then… and if you feel like it’s going to happen let me know and I’ll give you something to keep you from going… it’ll just have some side effects you have to worry about.”

She looked skeptically at me but nodded, “Okay.”

I gathered my backpack and dodged the large amazons moving to and fro, over to the door, and across the lawn to the large administration building. It more than any of the buildings reminded me of a traditional Ivy League campus back home.

“I’m looking for Dean Sanders office?” I told the lady on the front floor.

“Already in trouble dear?” She said as she sniffed the air a bit to see if I had a poopy diaper.

“No ma’am, at least I don’t think so… I think it’s about a test result?”

“Well either way you’re going to go upstairs to the third floor, let me call the elevator for you,” she said with a smile.

“Thanks,” I said and then “Have a great day,” when she left the elevator.

On the third floor I quickly found Amanda waiting patiently in a chair next to Doctor Butler outside the office. They were having what seemed to be an amicable conversation. I walked up to her and she possessively picked me up onto her lap as the sounds of blood curdling screaming came from the office we were waiting to go into. “Bad baby,” was accompanied with more smacks and, “Is that what you want to be?”

The sad sounds of a bawling girl came loudly for a while before eventually a teary eyed Kristina came out of the office with just her t-shirt and a large diaper that had ‘Baby’ in blocks around it. “You have nine demerits young lady, one more and you’ll be in the nursery where I’m pretty sure you belong. This is your last chance! Don’t blow it!”

“No ma’am,” she said and walked to the elevator with her head held down without ever noticing her audience.

“Poor girl…” Amanda said so quietly only I could hear.

“Sorry about that unpleasantness,” she said as she turned towards us. “Doctor Westerfield, Doctor Butler, nice to see you again.”

“You too,” Amanda said as she stood and set me on my feet.

“And Stacy, so good to see you again too! Sorry you had to see your classmate go through that, but sometimes some littles don’t quite have as exceptional of maturity as you do.”

“I can see that…” I said with a hedged statement.

“Oh, and Doctor Wernstrom!” she said as the man huffed up from the closing elevator.

“Hi Dean Sanders, sorry I’m running late,” he said.

“No worries Ogden,” she said, “come on in and let’s meet about whatever you wanted.”

She had an office that was surprisingly smaller than Amanda’s, but had a glass conference table to one side that she led us to. Amanda sat me in the office chair before Dean Sanders said, “Oh, sweetie here hold up a second, I keep these chairs for my little visitors…”

She pulled out a highchair that was actually a genuine little high chair, awkward restraining straps and all. I gulped as Amanda lifted me into it and closed only the waist strap it had.

“Aren’t you going to do the other straps?” Dean Sanders asked.

“I don’t think she needs them,” Amanda said.

“Well you are her mommy,” she said before looking at Dr. Wernstrom. “Just why are you making all of us come to a meeting today? This is one of my busiest days for little discipline problems…”

“Sorry ma’am, but this may be one of them too,” he said. “Yesterday Stacy, you took our placement test for Computer Science.”

“Yes sir,” I said. “I don’t know what the problem would be though that would be disciplinary. I didn’t cheat in any way if that’s what you’re implying.”

“Young lady watch your tone…” Dean Sanders said.

“Actually ma’am, she’s right I am implying that. I don’t believe any little can take this test and do as well as she did without cheating. Her score makes it obvious that she actually somehow cheated to achieve a perfect score! As soon as I saw that her code all compiled, and performed the tasks given properly, I knew we needed to meet.”

“That’s a very serious accusation,” Amanda said coldly. “Where’s your proof? Did you review the security footage?”

“Yes I did… but she must have done something clever, because I don’t see her looking at any other persons computer or any devices…”

“Wouldn’t that just point to her not cheating?” Doctor Butler asked. “It sounds like the only reason you’re accusing her of cheating is that she scored better than you think she should. You know I’ve felt many times that you have too much bias here. I don’t know that you’ve let a single little pass your class since you began teaching the intro courses…”

“Well, I’m wondering if Doctor Westerfield may have taught her to regurgitate the correct answers?”

“Of course she didn’t,” I said with a sigh. “Do you have a print out of my code?” I asked.

“Here,” he said with a folder.

“Good, Doctor Butler, would you please look at the code I wrote? I’m guessing the problem is that he can’t understand me answering the last question.”

“Why should he look at it?” Dr. Wernstrom asked. “I’ve already given my assessment that there’s no way you could without cheating? After all no other student has ever completed it!”

“Just let him please,” Amanda said. “If I truly gave her the answers he’ll be able to tell just from the syntax. Do you have more copies? I would like to examine it too? Especially since you are essentially accusing me as a faculty member of academic misconduct.” Amanda’s tone on the last statement was colder than ice.

“Sure… umm… here you go…” he said, his voice shaking with understanding of how far he had pushed. Amanda took the folder and scanned the code as quickly as Doctor Butler who occasional made some comments like ‘that’s interesting…’ and other sounds. When he reached the last page a good fifteen minutes later I awaited his verdict.

“Dean Sanders, I believe Doctor Wernstrom here is falsely accusing Ms. Westerfield.”

“You sound certain?”

“Have you ever looked a paper and known it was plagiarism just because the language didn’t make sense?”

She nodded, “Frequently, it’s amazing how many of our students don’t get that we can tell in ten seconds…”

“Okay, this is like the opposite case. Stacy, your code is brilliant, but full of some really weird quirks. You said you came from the other dimension because we’re further ahead of your technology?”

I nodded, “Yes sir.”

“Well it shows in that it looks like a seventy year old wrote this, and clearly not someone in their thirties like Doctor Westerfield.” He looked at Dr. Wernstrom, “Ogden, grow up and accept that she is a little that can code. But she’s more than that, she has potential to be the student that makes our university very rich as people look and say ‘she went here.’”

“Doctor Westerfield?” Dean Sanders asked as Amanda finished the last page.

“I know I’m going to be accused by Doctor Wernstrom of being biased, but truthfully her code is her code. Doctor Butler nailed the reasons. We could have a few other professors look at it, but you know Henry wouldn’t cover for either of us. We like arguing about budget amounts too much!”

Dr. Butler laughed then, while Dr. Wernstrom fumed in his seat. “So there are no issues that I’m needed for?” Dean Sanders asked as the wailing sounds of someone being beaten outside her door came through.

“I guess not…” Dr. Wernstrom said.

“So, if she scored perfectly on the test, she’s definitely going to need to schedule some different classes Amanda.” Dr. Butler said, “If you want to walk down to my office we can get that done real quick so you don’t have to run her back here later?”

“Probably should check her math scores first,” Dr. Wernstrom said, “Probably didn’t pass the test there.”

“Why? Because I’m a little? Or because I’m a girl?”

“That’s enough,” Dean Sanders said with a fatigued voice before looking at me. “Make sure you speak to faculty members with a more respectful tone in the future young lady. There will be demerits and spankings if I witness that again.”

I gulped but said, “Yes ma’am, sorry sir,” towards him.

“That being said Ogden, you might want to consider how this might be viewed by an outsider. Especially with her mother present, I would say consider your words…”

With that he huffed out ahead of us through the door. “thanks for your time,” Amanda said, “it sounds like you have another issue to deal with now,” as the wails became louder with the door open.

“You’re welcome, I hope not to see you much this year young lady,” Dean Sanders said.

“Yes ma’am,” I said contritely and stood as Amanda sat me down on the ground from the highchair. We walked to the door and as we opened the door I saw the source of the sounds.

I cringed as I saw a nearly naked little in just a pair of panties with poop coming out of them. As we walked quickly past her and the Nest Hen holding her ear I heard her say, “This little girl thought she didn’t need to wear the diapers we made mandatory after last night’s epidemic…”

“Well sweetie, I think we’ve got a few demerits to go over here…”

I walked a little faster and was grateful when the elevator doors closed. I instinctively leaned against Amanda’s leg and she patted my head. Doctor Butler led us to his office on the first floor and closed the door, “Have a seat,” he said directing us to two chairs in front of his computer.

“Amanda by the way I was crushed that you tried to slide her by without letting me know she was yours,” he said as he sat down at the computer.

“I wanted her to be able to stand on her own two legs so to speak,” Amanda said diplomatically.

“Well that she’s doing well with… well excepting with Ogden. The only good thing about that meeting is that now you won’t ever have to take any of his classes Stacy.”

“How many classes did the test count for?”

“Well if you answered the test correctly except the last question it counted for four…”

“And the last question?”

“It’s another class in AI design, but given the professor is the expert in the field I would probably recommend you take her class anyway.”

I had a guess on who taught that class, so I looked over at Amanda who blushed a bit, “Yes I teach it, and yes you’d benefit still from taking it.”

“Okay, so we’re going to switch out your Intro to computer programming class for Principles of Machine Learning… and let me check your math exam score…”

He typed for a moment before laughing, “And we’ll have to change this too.”

“How did I do?” I asked.

“The test gives weight to certain questions, the test is scored out of a total of 200, with each question weighted differently. More points and weight are given to the more difficult questions…”

“And I got?”

“Well they noted in the computer that they graded your test manually twice, in addition to the automatic grading completed by the software, before putting in the score of 190?”

“Cool!” I said with a smile.

“I have to say it’s unheard of for freshmen in general, but for a little it’s highly unusual…” He shrugged his shoulders, “Obviously you are an unusual little though given both test scores and your CARE scores. I’m looking forward to seeing how you do at Emerson.”

“I am too, thanks!” I said with a smile, “So what am I taking for math?”

“Well that score places you out of the first four semesters of Calculus, but if you’ll take some advice I’d recommend taking Calc three this year.”

“Why?”

“Well I read an interesting paper recently that your dimension uses Base 10 math, correct?”

“Yes it is, I’ve been practicing a lot before I came here on using Base 60 instead.”

“Obviously, or you would have failed the test massively!” he said, “You’ll probably find that calculus class to be review, but it’ll also let you get through a math class here while knowing the material. Sometimes different universities approach things a little differently too, so it would help you adjust to Emerson’s method. Just based on your test scores though you could be in the final fifth semester class if you want, but I just think it would be wise to not skip the entire sequence.”

I nodded, “I’m okay with the third semester.”

“Great, let me play around with this for a second…”

Amanda reached over and gave me a hug while he worked and ended up bringing me over to her lap and sitting me on her knee that she lightly bounced nervously.

“Here you go,” he said as he reached down to a printer and handed me a schedule, “I emailed it to you too.”

I glanced down at it quickly and said, “Thanks! Is there anything else I need to do?”

“Nope, good luck on your classes! Let me know if you need anything.”

“Thank you sir,” I said as Amanda sat me on the ground.

“Thanks Henry,” Amanda said.

“We’ll see you around Amanda…” he paused as we turned, “I think this is one of the crazier things you’ve done, but I suspect you’ve got the smartest adopted little ever!”

Amanda laughed, “Thanks Henry – see you at the meeting tomorrow!” She looked at me and patted my head, “Come on kiddo, let’s go home if you don’t have anything else to do on campus. We have a couple projects to get done before tonight!”

I nodded and followed her outside the building, when she stopped for just a second to put sunglasses on, I impulsively decided to put my arms up, “Up?”

She laughed as she picked me up and tickled my belly, “You’re probably the most brilliant student of your year and you want carried around and waited on like a newborn.”

I stuck my tongue out at her but leaned in towards her protective warm body. She readjusted my skirt to keep from flashing my diaper, but I honestly didn’t care at that point. I had survived a big test and serious accusations of cheating; I was lucky enough to have her!

At the car she felt my diaper and said, “You really need to be drinking more sweetheart, this should be more wet…”

“Sorry, I actually did drink a good bit out of that water bottle… The test kind of made it difficult though.”

“Well I guess you were concentrating too much…” she laughed as she closed the door by my car seat and hopped inside, “I wonder if you’d gotten more sleep last night if you could have scored a perfect score?”

I looked at her through the mirror in front of my car seat and shook my head, “That last question was something I hadn’t learned…”

She drove us back home and pulled into the garage and unbuckled me. Once she had me clear she started to set me down but I just clung on, “Carry me in?”

She sighed, “Clingy today?”

I shrugged, “I just like being held sometimes?”

She squeezed me tight, “After last night I guess I understand.” She grabbed my backpack and threw the small bag on her other shoulder, “Come on, let’s go see if Daddy got the window fixed and how Grandpa’s crew is doing on the alarm system.”

A couple weeks ago being held on her hip was kind of scary, but now it was comforting. As we walked inside Fred called out, “Amanda?”

“Yes Fred,” she said.

He walked from the backdoor up to us and I could see he had been sweating and had working clothes on. He was going to hug Amanda but she said, “Not until you shower, you stink worse than one of our daughters diapers right now.”

I stuck my tongue out at her.

He smirked, “Okay, I guess if you two had been working hard all day you two would still smell like roses.”

“Of course!” I said.

“So how’d your test go?” Fred asked.

I smiled, “Pretty good.”

Amanda looked down at me and shook her head, “I’m curious to see what good or amazing look like for this little girl…”

“Aced it?”

“Ten points from perfect,” Amanda said. “What Doctor Butler didn’t tell you Stacy, was that seventy points would have gotten you into your first calculus class. I don’t know of many of our students who have scored any better than you…”

“So how did your meeting go before that?”

“We were right that he was accusing her of cheating… But they had no case for her cheating any better than trying to say I had either coached her, or taught her all of the code she would need like some sort of parrot.” She shook her head, “Thankfully Henry was there and he could instantly see that the code couldn’t have been mine. It was still good working code, but Stacy has some quirky coding habits. Her comments are also more consistent in her code than mine have ever been… except maybe in college when I was getting graded on them.”

“So how did Wernstrom take that?”

“He didn’t like it one bit… A little being better at coding than anyone else doesn’t sit well with him. You would think he was a baby crazed woman really…”

“So why exactly was he so concerned she cheated?”

“Oh…” she squeezed me again, “this little girl likes to cause problems on tests. She’s going to have a class full of students who hate her if a professor grades on a bell curve… or likes to adjust from the highest score only.”

“So like her math test?”

“Worse… one-hundred percent perfect.”

He raised his eyebrows, “Your dad was right, you just wanted a nerd baby!”

I smiled at him, “Well she lucked out.”

“Anyway, how’s Bella doing?”

“She’s napping upstairs in her crib. Your mom is keeping an eye on her for right now while your dad and I have been finishing up repairing the door and wiring a new system he wanted to put in. You’re probably more help with that than I am, but I can at least do the grunt work on it.”

“Yes, you do make a nice grunt,” Amanda said to him with a smirk.

“See what I put up with Stacy?”

“I’m staying out of this…” I told them both.

“How long has Bella been napping?”

“Your mom gave her a bottle about twenty minutes ago? With as long of a night as we had last night I figure she’s probably going to sleep for a while.”

“Probably…” Amanda said.

“What about you kiddo?” She asked me, “You need to lay down and take a nap?”

I shook my head, “I feel wide awake right now. Can I just get on my computer up in your workroom like I did yesterday?”

She looked thoughtful for a second, “You’ve got a good battery on it, right?”

I nodded.

“Why don’t you just bring it outside and work on a blanket on the patio?”

“No desk?”

“Do you really need one?”

“It’s easier to do stuff when I can set stuff down?”

She sighed and thought for a moment, “Can you be absolutely quiet if I have just have you go into your room where my mom is watching Bella?”

“As long as she doesn’t distract me?”

Amanda looked doubtful, but said, “Okay I guess,” and started to carry me upstairs before feeling my diaper again and turning back to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, “Bottle or sippy?”

I hesitated before saying, “Bottle please,” I told her while blushing a little.

She shook her head, “You’re not helping my ability to think of you as a big girl?”

“The sippy cup takes more work to drink out of,” I told her honestly.

“Really?”

I nodded, “Yeah…”

“Who would have thought?” She asked as she handed me an uncapped bottle and carried me upstairs and stepped over the baby gate into my… our room.

Granny was sitting in the rocking chair with her eyes closed and seemed to be dozing herself based off the sounds from her. Bella was snoring loudly in her crib, and I just hoped I’d be able to get anything done with them both sawing logs! Amanda sat me down and said quietly, “When I get back in a bit I want that bottle of juice empty, or I’ll be mean and take your babas away – you’re much too big for them now.” She winked at me and gave me a hug before slipping out of the room.

‘By this point my head is so messed up I don’t know if I want to be a big girl or a baby…’ I groused to myself.

My computer and the power cords were on my desk and I reattached everything so I could turn it on and keep it charged. I looked back at Granny sleeping soundly and decided it was time to check out a few things I’d been thinking about trying. ‘I should probably update my calendar with my new schedule though first…’

I checked my e-mail first and began closely looking over my new schedule.

Days of Week

Time

Department Code

Course Title

Professor

Credits

MWF

9:15am-10:15am

MATH225

Calculus III

Destiny Hall

Lieberman

MWF

11:00am-12:00pm

ENGL140

Technical Writing

Jennings 230

Benning

MWF

1:30pm-2:30pm

EECS245

Principles of Machine Learning

Wenig 630

Westerfield

MWF

3:30pm-4:30pm

CHEM115

Principles of Chemistry

Kendrick Hall

Casio

TR

9:30am-11:00am

HIST134

History of Amaz. Civ.

Destiny Hall

Evergreen

T

1:00pm-2:00pm

SEMN001

Little Freshmen Seminar

Destiny Hall

Sanders

‘I have a lot of free time on Tuesdays and Thursdays…’ I thought, ‘the other days are going to be busy though!’ I moved over to my calendar and moved my math and programming classes around in the schedule so that things were set. ‘At least my first class is later now!’ I thought as I took another look. ‘Stupid Little Seminar is only one day a week, but it’s for an hour and I don’t even get a credit for it???’

I looked back at Granny again to make sure she hadn’t stirred and then began working through some projects I wanted to do without too many eyes on me. I quickly nursed the bottle down so Amanda wouldn’t badger me more about being dehydrated when she came back. As soon as I was done I thought, ‘First things first… where did I put that copy of the nanite code…?’

I ENJOYED A couple of hours of time alone digging through code before hearing Granny groan and stretch. I quickly used a shortcut key to save what I had been working on and switched to an e-mail I had open to my parents updating them on my test results. I had just clicked ‘send’ a few moments later when I was picked up.

“Hi Granny,” I told her quietly since Bella hadn’t stirred.

“Well ‘hi’ yourself,” she said to me. “How long was I out?”

I looked at my watch, “Two hours since I came in? I think Daddy said you’d come up with Bella about twenty minutes before that with her bottle?”

“Sounds about right,” she said. “Speaking of bottles, yours is empty but this diaper doesn’t feel very wet. You need another one? Your mommy mentioned she didn’t think you were drinking enough when I talked to her earlier.”

I shrugged, “I would drink it…”

She squeezed me, “I’ll let you keep working then while I go refill it. I’ll get Bella a fresh one too for when she wakes up. Last night really got to her,” she told me in an even quieter whisper.

“Okay,” I said as she sat me back down by my chair and I retook my seat as she picked up my bottle, grabbed Bella’s from before her nap, and went downstairs.

With no one in there now I dug through the open closet where my old backpack had ended up and found my Switch. I almost moved it to my new backpack, but thought better of it and instead walked over to my new bed and pulled up the mattress by the headboard and placed it there. ‘I don’t think it’ll do much more than piss a giant off right now…’ I thought, ‘but maybe the idea will work when I get done with it.’

I returned to my seat and was looking at tomorrow’s schedule.

Time:

Event:

9:00am-6:00pm

Various

Advisor Appointments for Scheduling

9:00am-6:00pm

Fisher Hall

Returning Students Check-In

9:30am-11:00am

Destiny Lecture Hall

Littles: Legal Rights and Responsibilities*

1:00pm-2:00pm

Destiny Lecture Hall

Littles: Planning for the Future*

6:00pm

Sherwood Lawn

Welcome Back Barbeque

7:00pm

Fraternity Row

IFC and Panhellenic Councils Sponsored Block Party

Seeing the block party information I remembered that the ΛΔΠ event was supposed to be tomorrow… I dug back through to Sarah’s e-mail and saw it was to begin at 4:30pm. ‘Of course littles can’t be a part of the block party, their bedtime is much too close!’ I grumbled. No one had said I was bound by the rules of the dorms, but I wasn’t about to risk getting a demerit by showing up there!

That thought brought up the sad memory of poor Kristina. The poor girl had fallen victim to whatever they had put in the food last night - I was sure of that! ‘It make sense if you really just want littles to be babies instead…’ I thought, ‘just put some sort of laxative in the food one of the early nights and you can cull the herd pretty quickly.’

Since Kristina now had nine demerits out of her ten allowed for the year – I knew it was just a matter of time before she was dragged kicking and screaming to the daycare and a lifetime of forced babyhood. Granny came back in then and picked me up, asking, “What’s wrong Stacy?” She set one capped bottle of milk down on the changing table area, but kept my smaller one full of juice in her other hand. “I don’t think I’ve seen that expression on your face much.”

I sighed as she sat down in the rocking chair holding me to where I was sideways on her lap, “something I saw earlier.”

“Another little?”

I nodded but didn’t say anything else.

“I’m assuming you think I wouldn’t want to discuss that?”

I looked at her, “You had your own little – so I’m not sure you’d agree with me?”

“Your mommy has two now?”

“Well I’m kind of an oddball case… and well with Bella… she was just being a decent person I think?”

“It was the same with my Hannah at first…” she said sadly.

I kind of perked up, now curious to hear more, “What do you mean?”

“Stacy I’m not going to lie to you and say I didn’t enjoy babying the daylights out of our baby girl Hannah, but I didn’t kidnap her off the street like most of my friends.” She paused and I could sense some difficulty going forward. The bottle she held was gently teased to between my lips.

She watched to see that I began nursing from the bottle before she started, “I met Hannah one day when I went to walk in the park. I was pushing Chloe in her stroller. She had just been born a couple months earlier and was the most beautiful baby then, and good about sleeping when I took her for a walk. I walked and watched all of the littles, babies, and kids playing on the playground, and I was daydreaming of when my sweet Chloe would be old enough to play with them. Part way through my walk I was startled when I noticed a group of teenagers gathered around something like vultures and a lot of screaming happening…”

I pictured the sight and nodded for her to go on as she let go of the bottle for me to hold, “I decided to check out what was going on and found that they were pushing this sweet little girl around back and forth lifting up her skirt and showing off her panties. The poor girl was in tears and didn’t have a chance against one of them, let alone eight big kids like they were. I couldn’t help myself, I yelled at them to get lost before I decided their parents needed to know how immature they were acting… I guess my voice must have been enough to scare them as they all scrambled away.”

“That was a good thing…” I told her while pushing the bottle nipple out of my mouth.

“It was, but when they were gone she just stood there trembling, ‘Thank you ma’am,’ she told me in this sweet voice. I stood there talking to her for a few minutes before hearing her stomach rumbling. Her clothes looked to be dirty, faded, and baggy. It looked like they had already been torn even before the bullies. ‘Maybe you should get home?’ I suggested to her.”

“She nodded, but grimaced as she said, ‘Home would be nice… but I think my parents were adopted a couple days ago and they changed the locks to the apartment by the time I came home from school…”

“She was homeless then?!?” I asked. “That’s terrible!”

“Yes it was,” Granny said. “I asked her then how old she was and was surprised when she said she was twenty.”

“She was still living with her parents though?”

“She was going to school at the community college. Since they don’t have dorms to stay in she didn’t have to be there.”

“Oh,” I said, “So what happened next?”

“I told her I was sorry to hear that… Did she have anywhere else to go? When she said she didn’t I told her I wouldn’t force her to come with me, but as soon as someone else found out she was homeless they would either take her for themselves or force her to go to an orphanage.”

“Are those really the only two options?” I asked.

“Stacy things are rough right now, but they were way worse then for littles! I know she had to have been shocked that I was even willing to let her walk away from me. Hannah later told me she expected me just to immediately pick her up and start walking with her.”

“She stared at me for a long while and Chloe began to whine a bit. Without a word to Hannah I unbuckled Chloe from the seat she was in and changed the messy diaper she was complaining about and gave her a pacifier to settle her down. I just rocked and hummed to her for a moment before she went right back to sleep. As I buckled her back into the stroller Hannah asked me, ‘How much will you treat me like her?’”

“I thought for a long moment before answering, ‘Probably a lot? I don’t think I’ll be able to help myself?’ She nodded and asked, ‘Will you treat me with love and not beat me up or torture me like some mommy’s do?’”

I noticed Amanda had snuck in at some point and was holding a Bella who was also now an attentive audience member but didn’t say anything. She stood quietly and bounced Bella up and down on her side gently.

“I told her that her life would be that of one of the best taken care of babies ever if she came with me. I couldn’t guarantee that everything would be roses, but I wouldn’t abuse her, I wouldn’t beat her needlessly, and most importantly I wouldn’t go out of my way to bully her.” She paused, “And so she said, ‘Okay, I’m yours.’”

A part of me could actually feel like she wasn’t the evil queen witch that Amanda had made me feel like she was before I met her.

“You never told me that story Momma,” Amanda said breaking the spell of the story.

Granny looked at her, “To protect her and you.”

“What do you mean Momma?”

She sighed, “I learned more about her when I got home with her. Her parents were actually betweeners and nearly Amazonian height. Hannah’s short height was caused by one of the weird mutations that seem to happen every now and then to betweener kids. Both of her betweener parents being adopted was really uncommon, especially with their size – even back then with less protections for everyone – so I wondered what had led to someone suddenly kidnapping and adopting them. Joe was on leave then, so I asked him to look into it through some of his contacts. It turned out they had been adopted because they were involved in an embezzlement scheme and had some mafia ties with the Trelini family. Something went wrong… and I guess the mafia took it out on her parents. He also discovered that there was an active hit out for Hannah too.”

I looked up at Amanda who looked stunned as this was the first time she’d ever heard this story. Amanda asked, “So you kept her as a baby and didn’t potty train her because…”

“Because a baby isn’t a threat to anyone Amanda. A big-girl little isn’t considered much, but she’s way more likely to be seen as a target. Anyone who came and looked in on a little girl being fed at her adopted mommy’s breast and being babied all of the time would be seen as already having gotten what was coming to them. Especially with Joe being deployed overseas for a good chunk of time it was the safest way to protect Hannah and the rest of you…”

“So what about when things got bad for Hannah?”

“Well… that’s where they say the path to Hell is lined with good intentions…” Granny sighed, “sorry for my language girls… When Chloe and Cassie were both babies it wasn’t like they saw Hannah as anything different than them. She was just a fellow diapered baby playmate as much as anything. By the time Chloe and Amanda were getting a bit older things started happening… and I’ll be honest I even lost perspective a couple times…” she paused, “Probably why your mommy was reluctant to tell me about you Stacy…” She grimaced, “But Amanda most of what happened to Hannah was at daycare or from Chloe and Cassie, wasn’t it?”

I looked at Amanda and the scales of childhood were falling from her eyes. Realization dawned on her that her mom was telling the truth. I turned back to Granny, “So…”

“Yes?”

“I’m not trying to upset you or Mommy, Granny, but Mommy told me about what happened to Hannah a couple weeks before Hannah died… and then about how everything happened…” I took a breath, “Hannah didn’t really die? Did she?”

“Stacy!” Amanda said reproachfully.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dun Dun Dun….

So…? What do you think? Likes and Comments - I appreciate all of them to help me stay motivated! I have most of the next chapter done, but still lacking a little bit. I could use the push to keep that one on schedule for next week. It’ll most likely be Sunday before I post though due to visitors coming. Thanks for being patient!

• Like 12

Ugh, now I have to go re-read Amanda's version of Hannah's story, does anyone (ie.: the incredible author) remember what chapter it was?

I really love this story, it's so intricate, yet packed with action. The pacing, (~one chapter a day) allows for so much details to be told, yet there doesn't seem to be anything superfluous and, in the words of St.Exupéry:  "Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away", and without meaning any offense to other authors who share their stories on this site (because there are -and have been- a lot of great authors here, each with their own style and pacing, which is perfectly fine), this is as close to perfection as I've seen, for such a long story, in a very long time.

Honestly, my only "fear" at this point is that it will eventually have to end one way or another (ie.: reach its conclusion or the author moving on to another project), yet I really wish we'll get to read (against all odds, no offense meant) about Stacy's entire stay at Emerson, and even beyond (assuming an epilogue about her return to "our" universe would make sense, if that even happens, for example).

However, assuming one chapter a day and a few more years of studies, that could mean over a thousand chapters, and at one chapter published every week, that'd take decades to complete. Long story short, you don't have to know base 60 math to figure it's not realistic to expect that to happen, yet that would literally be legendary... I normally read the story over at FM, so I don't know if someone brought it up in the comments here before, but what are your plans, as far as "completed story length / how long you intend to keep posting at this pace"?

For comparisons, another of my favorite stories ever that was posted here, "A New Girl In School", by Jilly Poo, ran for over a decade (albeit intermittently, from 2005 to 2015), and followed the similar "one chapter a day" pacing -or actually, more than a chapter a day, considering there were 53 chapters posted here, detailing the first couple of weeks of the main character, Abby, getting tormented by the "Queen Bee" at her new school-, but it hasn't been updated since January 16th 2015 and was sadly lost when the board got wiped. It's the only story I backed up, too, and I'm glad I did..., but I'm diverging.

In the end, I really don't mean this in a negative way, quite the contrary; and quite frankly, it is to be expected that you'll hit a block at one point or another, let alone that "real life" might not enable you to keep up this crazy pace. All that being said, Jilly Poo took breaks for years (a few times, literally) before coming back to her story, to the extent where I'm still hoping (4 years later) she'll get back to it someday, so this reader will certainly be patient, not to mention very lenient, if he has to wait longer than usual for the next chapter. I always found it hard to complain against something that's free, especially when it's of such quality that I wouldn't mind paying for it...

In any case, thanks again for sharing Stacy's epic saga with us. (For the record, I'll be commenting here and from my PC from now on, I had another lengthy review written up from my phone on FM for last week's chapter and the site bugged when I hit the post button...)

6 minutes ago, punkboy27 said:

However, assuming one chapter a day and a few more years of studies, that could mean over a thousand chapters, and at one chapter published every week, that'd take decades to complete. Long story short, you don't have to know base 60 math to figure it's not realistic to expect that to happen, yet that would literally be legendary... I normally read the story over at FM, so I don't know if someone brought it up in the comments here before, but what are your plans, as far as "completed story length / how long you intend to keep posting at this pace"?

Good question... I will tell you there is no way that I am going to hit every day of her time. My current plan is to conclude this arc, and then there might be a jump in time. The problem for me is there's too many new places and ideas to explore at the beginning of college. I remember those days for myself being amazing in a lot of ways. Their run-ins with the B&E group of course will complicate her days! If I were to guess at my current pace we're looking at most 10 chapters left in this arc, and most likely less than that. I'm planning to wrap it in such a way that I can go and work on something else for a while and not feel guilty... We'll see how it goes though. My next two weeks are insane, so it may be a tough thing to get back to it right after that. I'm going to do my best though! Weather is bad where I live tomorrow, so I may get some writing done tomorrow. We'll see! 

Oh, and Amanda's account of Hannah. Chapter 2 and 7 are the big ones if my quick searches are correct! Thanks for the comment!

• Like 1

Hmm, Chloe may be innocent of being a murderer, but is still a bitch.

Also storing a loaded gun under a mattress is poor gun safety as movements on the bed could under the right conditions cause it to go off.

And Hannah will be brought out from back stage and and Amanda will hug her and both will cry as they talk about the good old days, And that will conclude the Opra moment.  I joke a little here but it is a really nice addition to the story.  I was holding off to see what happened to Stacy schedule after her test but I hope that she will not have problems with the heavy work load on M,W,F and I say that the little freshman seminar on Tuesday are going to be both trouble (probably subliminal messages in power point and spiked food and drinks) as well as a waste of time (because it a no credit class as well not clear on what they would cover). As for tomorrow I have a feeling that it is going to also be a waste of time because once a little is adopted their right and responsiblity will change from that of an adult to that of a litte baby, and they all know that is what really is in their future, in which they should plan for.

45 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Good If I were to guess at my current pace we're looking at most 10 chapters left in this arc, and most likely less than that. I'm planning to wrap it in such a way that I can go and work on something else for a while and not feel guilty... 

I think that the readers should decide if they would be able to survive the withdrawal of having you stop this story and not knowing what happening with Stacy.  However if you do stop to write some other story i’m positive it will be just as good as this one.  They predicting 8”-12” of snow for me this weekend so I probably have about the same weather you have, hope all goes smoothly for you over the next couple of weeks.

3 minutes ago, ThomasG said:

Hmm, Chloe may be innocent of being a murderer, but is still a bitch.

Also storing a loaded gun under a mattress is poor gun safety as movements on the bed could under the right conditions cause it to go off.

For the sake of the story let's assume the Switch it is hidden in will protect it from movements... Definitely one not in a case would not be overly wise!

1 hour ago, punkboy27 said:

Ugh, now I have to go re-read Amanda's version of Hannah's story, does anyone (ie.: the incredible author) remember what chapter it was?

I really love this story, it's so intricate, yet packed with action. The pacing, (~one chapter a day) allows for so much details to be told, yet there doesn't seem to be anything superfluous and, in the words of St.Exupéry:  "Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away", and without meaning any offense to other authors who share their stories on this site (because there are -and have been- a lot of great authors here, each with their own style and pacing, which is perfectly fine), this is as close to perfection as I've seen, for such a long story, in a very long time.

Honestly, my only "fear" at this point is that it will eventually have to end one way or another (ie.: reach its conclusion or the author moving on to another project), yet I really wish we'll get to read (against all odds, no offense meant) about Stacy's entire stay at Emerson, and even beyond (assuming an epilogue about her return to "our" universe would make sense, if that even happens, for example).

For comparisons, another of my favorite stories ever that was posted here, "A New Girl In School", by Jilly Poo, ran for over a decade (albeit intermittently, from 2005 to 2015), and followed the similar "one chapter a day" pacing -or actually, more than a chapter a day, considering there were 53 chapters posted here, detailing the first couple of weeks of the main character, Abby, getting tormented by the "Queen Bee" at her new school-, but it hasn't been updated since January 16th 2015 and was sadly lost when the board got wiped. It's the only story I backed up, too, and I'm glad I did..., but I'm diverging.

"A New Girl In School", by Jilly Poo, was one of my faves too. If you backed it up, could you repost it for her?

4 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

For the sake of the story let's assume the Switch it is hidden in will protect it from movements... Definitely one not in a case would not be overly wise!

At least put a note in the end notes for the Chapter to not do so for Safety Purposes. 

Even the US Army always warns that this is not safe when doing dual wielding.

1 hour ago, ThomasG said:

one of those would do nicely for an overly handzy amazon. although I've also heard the good thing about the ultimax 100 series from Singapore of all things.

Oh my god that last paragraph just wow... it also makes me realize why people want Stacy so bad it’s remarcable your weighting just pulls me in gosh. Thank you just thank you I know why your taking a hiatus but gosh darn it why now a bombshell like that and now I have to stew on it! Love it love you gosh just thank you for this. 

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Good question... I will tell you there is no way that I am going to hit every day of her time. My current plan is to conclude this arc, and then there might be a jump in time. The problem for me is there's too many new places and ideas to explore at the beginning of college. I remember those days for myself being amazing in a lot of ways. Their run-ins with the B&E group of course will complicate her days! If I were to guess at my current pace we're looking at most 10 chapters left in this arc, and most likely less than that. I'm planning to wrap it in such a way that I can go and work on something else for a while and not feel guilty... We'll see how it goes though. My next two weeks are insane, so it may be a tough thing to get back to it right after that. I'm going to do my best though! Weather is bad where I live tomorrow, so I may get some writing done tomorrow. We'll see! 

Oh, and Amanda's account of Hannah. Chapter 2 and 7 are the big ones if my quick searches are correct! Thanks for the comment!

Thanks for pointing the "Hannah" chapters out for me.

As for this "arc" ending in about 10 chapters, I guess I'll have to wait and see where you'll be taking the story. There's so much potential for things to go in any direction and so many new characters since Stacy started school, you practically created an "Emerson U" sub-universe in the Diaper Dimension. I'm both glad to know you'll be wrapping things up within a "reasonable" time and saddened at the idea of soon being denied my weekly fix of Stacy's adventures. (j/k)

4 hours ago, ThomasG said:

"A New Girl In School", by Jilly Poo, was one of my faves too. If you backed it up, could you repost it for her?

I initially copied the story to fix it when the formatting got messed up, literally copy+pasting each forum page, including reader comments, but I never completed the edit, so it's not ready to be reposted. It's a lot more work than I expected, but I'll try to find time to do it ASAP, or if you can't wait, I can PM it to you. It's so much work editing it, I can't even imagine the effort that went into writing it. Same goes for the effort Baby Sofia is putting into Exchanged, I'm not sure how many pages this would have if printed in book format, but I bet it'd be longer than most books/series I've read.

5 hours ago, punkboy27 said:

Same goes for the effort Baby Sofia is putting into Exchanged, I'm not sure how many pages this would have if printed in book format, but I bet it'd be longer than most books/series I've read.

It's currently 445 pages in word... which most of the time I've published something into a book usually about doubles. Basically right now we're on book 3 - 3.5 of Harry Potter for length. Part of why I definitely need to wrap it up soon and then plan on reorganizing it into a few books!