LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Sorry everyone, I was snarled in work and have now been on vacation for a couple weeks in a remote area with no privacy. I'm hopeful that in the next week I'll find some time to come back to this! Thanks for your patience!

• Like 1

Hey, I for one am glad you have been able to chill out for a while: it sounded as if you were burning the candle at both ends!

(Of course I’m eager to read more soon, but I hope you don’t feel nagged.)

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Going through severe Exchange withdrawal symptoms as it has been 2 months hopefully we get a fix soon 

I'm about 75% of the way through the next chapter. I hope to get you a fix sometime this weekend or next. May be a while before the next chapter, but we'll see how busy I am. This next few weeks I begin to work insane hours for a few months. The muse is willing, but she has other projects that are demanding her attention that pay the bills. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this chapter sometime this weekend. 

8 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I'm about 75% of the way through the next chapter. I hope to get you a fix sometime this weekend or next. May be a while before the next chapter, but we'll see how busy I am. This next few weeks I begin to work insane hours for a few months. The muse is willing, but she has other projects that are demanding her attention that pay the bills. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this chapter sometime this weekend. 

Yeah real life is harsh. Living in a country where diabetics have to crowd fund insulin is equally harsh. But what can you do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2018 at 5:39 AM, BabySofia said:

Yay! I just finished a rush through the last several chapters, I'd let myself get behind because I was hoarding your nice big chapters as a treat and I've been crazy busy with work too. Hopefully I'll find time to finish the next bit of my story soon. I have some written but now I want to toss out all the new stuff and rewrite it. (Sneaks over and offers your muse chocolate covered coffee beans)

On 7/31/2018 at 2:31 PM, LittleFenny said:

(Sneaks over and offers your muse chocolate covered coffee beans)

You have no idea how much I need those! I have another chapter that is in the can, I just need to go back through and edit it when I'm a bit more coherent before putting it up. Last weekend I didn't have that time. My goal is to post it Saturday! Thanks for the comment!

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your patience in the long time between chapters. There will probably be another big gap in chapters being posted the next few weeks as my work schedule stays tough until December. I’d also like to give credit to BabyAnna for her work on ‘Taming Your Amazon’ that led to some of my ideas in this chapter. 

Chapter 36:

THE NEXT MORNING was there before I knew what hit me. Amanda prodded me awake, “Morning Princess, you had asked about starting your day with swimming… Do you want to do that today?”

The fog in my brain made me take a moment while the words rolled around a bit inside my head before I nodded. I stretched out on my bed and then sat up and held my hands out to her. She carried me to the changing table, stripped my pajamas off of me, took off the dry diaper, and dressed me in a swim diaper and my swimsuit. “Daddy will watch you swim. You’ll have about half an hour,” she told me as she padded down the stairs.

Fred waited downstairs and I was passed over to him while the two of them kissed over the top of me. “Icky,” I kidded them.

Fred just tickled me briefly though and grabbed a cup of coffee, his tablet, and carried me out to the pool. He sat his stuff down before quickly spraying me with sunscreen and then tossing me into the pool. I swam to the surface, stuck my tongue out at him, and then began swimming laps. The repetitive motion of my arms and legs was a good way to wake up as I pushed myself to swim faster to see how many laps I could do. Over and over I tumbled at the sides and thought over what Bella had told us last night.

‘She’s like a living cipher…’ I mused. ‘I wonder if Amanda will beat me to figuring out how it works… She definitely has more free time to work on it!’ It kind of made perfect sense now why the mafia wanted her. The news that she didn’t really know what happened to her parents, and had lied about it before, made me kind of nervous though that maybe she was still lying. Being able to get inside and program nano-technology, specifically the ones inside of me seemed like a good thing to be working on. I sighed as I turned over and went to the other side of the pool on a new lap again.

‘Little Legal Rights’ I scoffed to myself as I continued swimming remembering that was the first of the seminars I had to go to today. From what I could gather it seemed like there really weren’t many legal rights that didn’t lead to a life of diapers and abuse for most littles. While I didn’t mind the diapers and the babying, I at least knew I had ‘parents’ that didn’t see me as a pet to abuse. Not to mention a future if I could get back to my home dimension after this crazy adventure!

After a while I noticed a shadow over my touch spot on the wall and drifted to a stop looking at Amanda now fully dressed for the day.

“Come on my little fish, you need to take a quick shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, and get to the school.”

I nodded and crawled to the edge of the pool and pulled myself over the edge. She was prepared with a blanket and practically swaddled me in it. A quick kiss to my forehead and she squeezed me tight to her. “I really do love you Stacy,” she told me.

“Love you too,” I told her with a smile.

She carried me up to the bathroom and quickly stripped the swimsuit from my body. The diaper quickly followed leaving me shaking with the cool air from the air conditioning. I watched as she started the shower and made sure it was a good temperature before setting me inside and grabbing the shower nozzle. Amanda handed me the nozzle, “Hold this for a second,” she said as she reopened the shower curtain and took it back from me. She handed me a loofa with some soap on it, “Here…” For the next ten minutes I showered as she held the shower head for me or occasionally used it herself to get into some spots like my rear. My hair was washed with shampoo and conditioner before she shut everything off and wrapped me in a towel.

“Brush your teeth, then let’s get you dressed, breakfast, and head to school…” she said.

“What time is it?” I asked a little concerned.

“Just after eight, so we have about forty-five minutes and we need to be out the door…” she told me.

In the end I barely had time to gulp a cup of coffee, and eat the toast and oatmeal she gave me, before it she was carrying me with my backpack out to the car. As she buckled me in she smiled and said, “We might need to wake you up earlier if you want to swim in the mornings.”

I sighed but nodded as the clock said nine on the dot as we pulled away from our house. I absentmindedly poked at my diaper that was exposed under the summer dress. Somehow Amanda had convinced me that I wanted to wear the pale green checked dress because it was going to be so hot today. It was a near thing with diaper exposure when I was standing… but it was even worse when the straps of the car seat connected between my legs. I was grateful at least that Amanda thought a regular Pamper would suffice for the day instead of one of the thick pink princess diapers!

Before long she pulled into her spot in the faculty lot and we walked hand-in-hand to a large brick building that looked more like a castle than a modern school building. The building was topped with a parapet wall that was outlined in white stone that contrasted the red brick below that made up the majority of the wall. Around windows and doors the white stone was used again and I couldn’t help but note it was a really beautiful building. I could just make out stained glass windows as we approached the massive building. From what I knew of the campus it was probably one of the oldest buildings at Emerson. I knew we were arriving at the right place because littles on ropes were behind and in front of us.

“Good luck sweetie,” Amanda told me as she hugged me and then kissed me on the head. “I’ll see you at lunch,” she said reassuringly before I turned from her and followed the littles into a large lecture hall labeled ‘Destiny Hall.’

“Where’s your nest sweetie?” A kind looking girl asked me as I approached the doors.

“Not sure, my mommy just dropped me off.” I groaned a bit at having used the babyish name for her. I watched the girls brain turn that over before she looked oddly at me and shrugged.

“Who’s your nest mother?”

“Miss Madison,” I told her.

“There she is,” the girl said pointing behind me at the line of littles she tugged along.

“Thanks,” I told her and waited for them to come over to where we stood.

“Hi Stacy!” Madison said in a sing-song voice, “Ooh, you decided to wear the summer uniform today! I tried to get your nest mates to do that but none of them wanted to be as cute as you I guess…” she said.

I groaned, “It was my mommy’s idea Miss Madison,” I told her truthfully.

“Well it was a good idea!” She said bending over and patting my butt as she gave me a hug. “You’re so cute I could eat you up!”

Another group passed us then though and it seemed to make her realize she needed to keep the group moving, “grab onto the end ring there Stacy,” she told me.

I groaned and joined the human caterpillar of my nest and let myself be led into the large lecture hall. I looked around and saw the front of the room was covered from floor to the very tall ceiling with video screens that seemed to be some sort of electronic dry-erase boards. With all of them together it would make for an exceptionally large video screen, but seemed to currently be made up with separate panels that could be windowed with specific information. A slide showed in the middle section stating, ‘Welcome to Emerson - Little’s Legal Rights and Responsibilities.’

I was surprised to see a step stool being brought in and placed behind the lectern at the front of the room as we reached a set of seats in the second row of the large room. I opened my backpack and pulled out my booster seat. I caught several littles and Madison staring at me. “What?” I asked self-consciously, “I’m short…”

Madison laughed and several of my nest mates giggled nervously. I climbed onto the boosted seat and could just barely see over the top of the seat in front of us where a short littles head just showed their ponytail above like some sort of periscope. Laura leaned over, “Normally we avoid showing weakness of being a baby,” she explained to me. Her unboosted seat, had her an inch above me, with her hair since she was a bit taller.

I shrugged, “For most of you that matters… I’m adopted, so what’s the point?”

She started to say something and then thought better of it, “I don’t actually know,” she sighed. “At least I’m in panties today…” she whispered to me.

I giggled, “Are you sure that’s a good idea after yesterday?”

She looked nervous but nodded, “I’m being really careful what I eat and drink now,” she whispered in my ear like some sort of secret.

I nodded and looked up as a video camera began showing the lectern up on one of the top parts of the massive screen. To my surprise a well dressed, gray bearded little in a suit walked up to the podium. “Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen,” he said as his voice came through an amplified system, “I am Professor Marshall, and it’s my pleasure to welcome you to our fine university!”

The dichotomy of a little leading this lecture after I had watched so many horrific acts holding littles back the last few weeks was jolting to me. He reminded me of any older distinguished professor back home though, or even of the Amazon adults. There was no doubt in my mind that he was the oldest looking free little I had seen. There was a definite hint of padding on his rear as the camera switched views from overhead to side automatically. He seemed to have no fear of anything though as he confidently spoke.

“I am a professor in the law department here at Emerson, and I specialize in law regarding Little’s Rights and advocacy for abused Little’s.”

I heard a couple gasps and down the row heard I heard Esther kind of squeal in excitement and got the feeling she was excited to meet him. I thought the idea of a little lawyer was kind of cool, and figured if anyone knew how to avoid being adopted it was probably the lawyer.

“At this time I ask that Nest mothers and anyone who is not a freshman little please leave. There is a break room with doughnuts, coffee, and juice down the hall for you all to wait in.”

I heard a mixture of grumbling and cheers from the Amazons as they made their way out the door.

“Okay, now that you’ll feel more comfortable without them… Today my goal of speaking to you is to be blunt and honest about your futures. Each year at Emerson about three-hundred Littles attend the universities first day of orientation. Your class has over a hundred-and-fifty that were signed up to begin. You’re already down to a hundred-and-twenty… To say that your likelihood of graduation is low is an understatement.”

Murmurs were made around the room at this and I nervously shifted on the boosted seat.

“In recent years the biggest class Emerson graduated was twenty-eight littles. That was two years ago at the height of the new laws to protect us from unwanted adoptions. I say this not to scare you, but to make sure you are informed as you navigate your future. I want to help increase that number of graduating littles by you knowing about your rights.”

A slide changed and listed a law, ‘Little’s who have enrolled themselves in a higher education institution are deemed to have turned over their power of attorney to the institution. The institution must give consent to any adoption, and must engage in well regulated due process before consenting to the arrangement.’

I wondered suddenly if given the way the law was written, did the university have that power over me?

“This law is the first law that you need to be aware of and know by heart. It’s the only thing stopping a random Amazon from adopting you on the street, walking across campus, or in the dorms. So long as you have your student ID on you, the individual must go through the university in order to adopt you. The law states that in order for the university to give consent there must be a process to evaluate the need. This comes back to your student handbook and the code of conduct you were informed of on the first day of orientation.”

“Should you be forcibly removed from your surroundings without that process your best bet is to go along with the situation until you reach the mandatory adoption clinic visit. At that time you should present the ID as proof that you are a student and that the university should be contacted. By law even if you don’t have the ID, and tell them that you are a student, they should still contact the university. Given carrying the ID is within the student code of conduct though, you would be in violation of the code of conduct and the university will generally sign off on the adoption.”

A hand flew up in the front row, “But what if we have our ID and it’s thrown away by the Amazon kidnapping us?”

He nodded sagely, “That’s an interesting question and a very valid worry. It’s another reason why wearing your uniform at all times is a good idea since the chip inside the crest has some information there for your defense. The only thing I can suggest at that point is try and conceal it somehow.”

I sat there for a moment and knew that nothing would stop it if a giant just picked you up, stripped you, put you in a diaper, and carried you away. It was too easy to remove both the uniform and the ID. “There is also another option available,” he continued, “that is currently recognized in the courts, clinics, and hospitals. The bookstore sells these,” he held up his wrist and showed off a forest green wristband. “They’re only removable with special cutting tools without damaging you. They contain your ID information and are considered legally the same as your student ID both by law and by the university.”

I couldn’t help but wonder if the wristbands weren’t an Amazonian version of a star right then, as I knew every little, probably including myself, would be going to the bookstore to buy one. “They’re not cheap, but they are well worth having for insurance purposes,” he said with a sigh.

The next slide came up and talked about due process from the university with the handbook regulation that had been explained to us the other day. “As long as you’re a student, you should be okay then with the wristbands from being adopted unexpectedly. That just leaves the student code of conduct with the many ways to gain demerits to worry about…”

He sighed, “There’s a limited amount you’ll be able to avoid with demerits. Truthfully only about three littles a year avoid any demerits, and half of you will probably have your ten and be done by December.”

There was so murmuring at that, but I wasn’t surprised to hear that. “Your best bet is to follow the rules and be as agreeable with your professors as you can. If you can get cases of water, soda, and such off campus you’re better off. There are a lot of students who will take advantage of you if you leave a drink unattended. From what I understand it sounds like most of you already encountered some issues the other day after the barbecue outside. Being paranoid is your best friend here and elsewhere.”

A hand went up in the air, “Yes sir,” he said pointing towards a boy I couldn’t see, but heard ask loudly. “If we’ve had a demerit is there any appeals process?”

The professor shook his head, “Dean Sanders is the one who deals with discipline of littles and she is the last word on it as well.”

I heard him sigh, “Thanks.”

“Sorry, any other questions on the code of conduct? I know they covered it pretty thoroughly your first day.”

There were a couple others asked, but nothing that mattered or really were worth asking. He eventually nodded, “Okay, so… like I said earlier, the blunt truth of the matter is that most of you will not be graduating from here. Let’s talk about those of you who will not make it. The majority of you are going to find yourselves at odds with the demerit system. What happens then?”

There was dead silence in the room. He had basically told everyone that there was little chance of escape, and that at least ninety of the littles in the room wouldn’t get past Emerson.

He showed a picture of a daycare on the next slide… only there wasn’t a single real baby in the picture from what I could tell. “The university has a boarding daycare that such students are immediately taken to. Your belongings are placed into a storage area pending adoption down the road. Once your new ‘parents’ are selected they can decide what to do with it all. If you’re lucky those parents will keep any keepsakes you have from your family. Many will not though, and unfortunately the day you are placed in the daycare you are no longer allowed to make any decisions on your own.”

He showed a slide with bullet points then ‘Your Process,’ it stated. “First thing you can expect to happen is you’ll be taken from the Dean’s office downstairs. You will most likely be in a diaper at this point…” he paused, “and maybe only that…”

“Why are you supporting…?” One little shouted angrily.

“I don’t,” he said quietly as someone shushed the little, “but don’t you think information is helpful here?” He drank some water out of a water bottle he pulled from his jacket. “Truthfully most of you only know rumors of what happens, right?”

Everyone including me nodded, “so let’s get rid of rumors and give you some facts.”

“Yes sir…” the girl who had objected said quietly

“Once you’re taken from the office the daycare is on campus. Depending on your behavior going to the daycare, and whatever offense they punished you for, you will be treated differently. If you want to have a chance of freedom someday your best bet during this trip is to keep your mouth shut and not scream. Cussing, screaming your head off, or threats will only result in them putting a lockable pacifier in your mouth… and those get painful in a hurry.”

I rubbed my jaw sympathetically thinking about it right then, “Yes they do,” I whispered.

Laura gave me a glance but I looked forward as he kept speaking, “By being a good compliant little they won’t feel the need to punish you excessively. The more offensive you are during this time the more likely that they remove teeth, the ability to speak, walk, or even crawl.”

There were a ton of gasps then as people pictured that happening. I pictured my ‘cousins’ in my mind and felt a bit of urine escape into my diaper.

“How is that legal…?” One person asked.

“It unfortunately is fully legal currently,” the professor answered. “Completely wrong and inhumane, but completely legal at the present time. Once you’ve been labeled as needing re-raised you have to know any of those things can happen.”

“So just shut up and be a good baby?” Natasha fairly spat.

He nodded, “I know that sounds stupid, but during that time that’s your safest bet. The more you fight the younger you’ll be treated. It’s not like you’re going to manage to fight off an Amazon for long… Understand that the university makes money off the adoptions for their endowment. Littles are mostly directly adopted from the daycare to rich donors. They will only adopt out the compliant ones though. Those that fight and behave poorly are going to be sent to a couple etiquette centers that support the university endowment in exchange for you.”

“It’s slavery,” one boy spat somewhere behind me.

“Yes it is, and I hope that someday we find a way to end it,” Professor Marshall said with a sigh as he pulled his glasses off his face to rub his eyes. “The eventual goal of both places is that you end up in the hands of a new set of parents. Those parents for the most part will be fairly wealthy. This is because many believe that university students make much better littles. If you didn’t fight, and didn’t end up in an etiquette center, make sure you do your best to form a bond with the new parents as soon as you can. Don’t fight them at all as it will make your life much less painful. Most that adopt won’t abuse you for the sake of abusing you. They’ll mostly only engage in that behavior in retaliation so that they get a ‘good baby.’”

He sighed, “I’ll come back to that in a moment. For those that end up in an etiquette center there’s not much you’re going to be able to do to fight anything. You most likely will at least be hypnotized. It’s likely other modifications will also be made to you, but again the less you struggle the better off you’ll be. Understand that there is no realistic escape from an etiquette center. Between the Amazons who will have no problem containing you and the many robotic nannies they use escape is all but impossible. When you get adopted if you still have anything left upstairs do your best to again behave.”

“But if you behave all of this time, you’re still a baby?!?” One little asked with alarm.

“You’re still being treated like a baby, but hopefully you can avoid the mental and physical modifications then. If you can form a bond with a parent then you are more likely to convince them that maybe you can grow up and be on your own some day.”

“Is there any line that’s too far? Can they just do whatever they want to us?” I heard a worried Laura ask next to me.

“Yes. The Little Protection Services exists theoretically to watch out for abuse. Many times if they find out a little is left alone frequently without a caregiver, not being fed, being neglected, etc.. then they will pull the little from the home. Sometimes that ends up meaning foster care or another etiquette center. Usually if LPS gets involved you have to know it’s bad though and you’re probably better off even in the etiquette center.”

“Umm… how long… how long are we stuck like that?” One girl nervously asked. Several littles snickered rudely which she calmly added, “I’m not from the mainland… we don’t have Amazons where I’m from…”

“Possibly for the rest of your life,” the professor answered honestly. “Assuming you have all of the hypnotic triggers you probably won’t even notice… Especially if you fight it right away the answer is a very long time. Often times though if you’re good you’ll find your new family is at least willing to consider you’re worthy of growing up. Unfortunately throughout any time that you are adopted, or taken as a ward of the state, you are essentially given the legal standing of a baby less than a year old. The court doesn’t recognize your right to speak for yourself in nearly any way.”

He looked at his watch and said, “I don’t have much more time. I do want to let you know that if you are in a situation and you are legitimately being abused your best bet is to tell an adult at your daycare, or a doctor or a nurse. They may be your only hope of help due to the requirements that they report suspected abuse. Any other questions?”

A hand nearby went up, “How did you stay free?” the girl asked from out of sight.

He laughed, “I didn’t. I survived college, got my law degree, and a client kidnapped me two months later. Fortunately I followed the advice I gave you and was eventually able to reason with them that I was mature enough to be potty trained, and eventually was freed… I spent eight years as their little baby boy before being free now for the past twenty.”

He sighed, “Even now I follow a strict policy of making sure I wear protection just in case someone gets handsy with me. Remember the way the law is written once you’re out of school, is that you’re mature if you chose to wear protection - even if it’s not dry or clean. If you aren’t wearing that protection and you’re busted with even a little bit of a skidmark in your underwear, or a few drops in your panties… You won’t be free anymore.”

The room was somber and silent until a loud bang happened in the back as the doors opened and the nest mothers strolled back down. I looked at my watch and realized it was already eleven. I stood up and put my portable booster seat back into my backpack.

“At least you don’t have to worry about all of that,” Laura said to me quietly. There was a deep sadness to her voice.

I shrugged, “who knows what can happen in this crazy town… Maybe you won’t need to worry about it either,” I told her. I didn’t believe that though, she’d already had a close call with the diaper yesterday. I was a little surprised that she would risk not having protection so soon after her near disaster yesterday...  

I grabbed ahold of the rope as Madison led us out, but was relieved to see Amanda waiting for me along with Fred and Bella.

Bella was dressed in a very babyish yellow dress with a ruffled scoop neck. I could see there was a set of attached bloomers covering her diaper showing from around Fred’s hands who held her bottom. Amanda said, “Ready for lunch?” and I followed her as more murmurs from my fellow littles were heard.

I nodded, “Where are we going?”

“There’s a restaurant nearby that a lot of doctors go to for lunch with good sandwiches?” Fred said tentatively.

I smiled, “sure.”

I walked with them a little ways until we were out of sight of the littles heading to the cafeteria. Amanda picked me up then and sat me on her hip. I leaned into her and squeezed in the best hug I could manage then knowing how fortunate I was right then. She squeezed me back gently and I think she knew I was upset about something. When we’d made it a block down the road away from campus she asked, “Everything okay?”

I shrugged, “Nothing new, just a really depressing morning session,” I told her honestly.

“Who ran it anyway?”

“Professor Marshall?” I said.

“Oh… That’s really cool,” Bella said from Fred’s arms having heard me.

“Why?”

“He’s the biggest advocate for littles civil rights out there. I can’t imagine a session with him being depressing?” She said confused.

“Well he was being pretty blunt about what the majority of littles in the room should expect in their futures,” I told her.

Her eyes opened and she nodded, “That would be depressing…”

Neither Amanda, nor Fred really tried to pry anything else out then. Instead I sat and listened as Amanda and Fred talked over lunch about what they were doing when they went back to work with Bella. I sat in a booster seat while Bella was in a highchair with a bib on. It was a novelty to eat outside of the highchair and without a bib. “Just in case another student comes in…” Amanda had whispered. I wasn’t sure what the point of avoiding babying me was, but I just went with the flow and was careful with my food.

Apparently they had toured the university daycare that morning with Bella. “It was awful,” Bella said quietly before taking another bite of an enormous pickle sliver she was holding.

“I didn’t see a lot, but what I did I agree,” Amanda said with a sigh. “Definitely really just another etiquette school…”

I nodded, “Sounds about like we heard earlier…”

“What did he say about it?” Amanda asked curiously.

I made eyes around the room, “I’ll tell you more later… but basically he walked everyone through the process if they get their demerits. The way he talked made me think the daycare here was more about breaking littles than taking care of them…”

Bella shuddered and nodded as she took a bite of the pickle.

“Well, we’ll go check out the hospital next I guess…” Fred said, “It’d be better if we could use one of the two because they’d be convenient for us.”

“Yeah, but you don’t want her to be picked on all the time, right?” I said softly.

“No we don’t,” Amanda said. “You sure you don’t want to just come to class with me?”

She shook her head, “especially with big sis being in your class that might get worse for her.”

I opened my eyes at that but couldn’t help but think she’d be right. Just having other littles see her when I met up with them caused some stares…

“You may be right…” Fred spoke after a moment.

I looked at my watch and said, “We need to start walking back if we’re going to get me back in time…”

Amanda stood up then and picked me up out of the booster seat and sat me on her hip while Fred gathered the diaper bag and Bella. They set off at a pretty brisk walk back towards campus. Just as we came to the building Amanda sat me down on the ground and grabbed my hand to lead me back into Destiny Hall. “Destiny seems like a really terribly ironic place to hold these seminars,” I told her as we approached the room.

“It was renamed fifty years ago and supposed to be about the destiny of making it to the stars,” she told me in response. “But I agree… there are other halls.”

She felt my diaper real quick though and said, “You need changed... “ she looked at her watch quickly and pulled me along to the bathroom. “Let’s get you up on the table,” she said clearly a little stressed as she picked me up and put me on the changing table. I turned red as she reached for my backpack, grabbed wipes and a diaper, before pushing the skirt of my dress out of the way as I blushed. She had just pulled the tapes loose from my diaper when Madison and a couple littles from my nest walked in the door.

“Go use the potties over there, let me know if you need help!” Madison said in a condescending voice before turning and making eye contact with me just as Amanda pulled the front of the diaper down.

“Oh hi Stacy!” She said with a squeal, “You’re such a cutie!”

I grunted a ‘thanks’ as Amanda picked my ankles up in her hand and slid the wet diaper out and used a wipe on my bottom before setting me on a new diaper. If I thought I couldn’t get any redder I was wrong as Natasha came out the door of the stall and made eye contact with me too. I turned my head in embarrassment and looked at the wall wishing I had a pacifier right then.

“Oh Natasha, out already?” Madison said, “Let’s just check your panties and make sure you’re all clean!”

I couldn’t help but look as Natasha had her skirt pulled up to her chest and panties exposed. Madison had her turn around and looked down the back of her panties before pulling her skirt down and saying, “Just a couple of drops that you missed, huh?”

Natasha flushed red but didn’t answer.

“Maybe training panties would be a good idea tomorrow?” Madison said, “Just a suggestion. It’s not like you need baby diapers like Stacy over there,” she reassured her.

I bit my tongue then and as Amanda sat me down on the ground I pulled my skirt back down. She washed her hands and then held me up to do so as well. We left before Madison and the two littles and she bent down and gave me a hug, “I’m sorry Stacy.”

I shrugged, “I don’t know why it feels like such a big deal since I know every little is getting diapered at night and was yesterday…”

She kissed me on the head, “Go into your lecture, I’ll be waiting when you get done.”

“Don’t forget there’s that Lambda Delta Pi event this afternoon?”

“You still want to go?”

“If I may…?”

“Hmm… Maybe I’ll see if Megan can actually pick you up from here and take you? You could hang out with her in her dorm… You have plenty of diapers?” She whispered the last part.

I nodded, “I’m not making that mistake again…”

“Okay, I’ll text you when I figure it out.”

I looked around for Fred but Amanda said, “They waited outside, I’ll see you later,” she hugged me and left me to walk into the lecture hall where I found my nest sitting in the same spot.

I had just managed to sit down on my booster when Natasha caught my eye and mouthed a ‘sorry’ to me.

‘Don’t worry about it,’ I mouthed to her with a shrug.

At that point a large Amazon lady with the beginning of gray in her hair began speaking at the lecturn. “Quiet down boys and girls…”

‘She sounds like a kindergarten teacher…’ I thought to myself and found myself instantly annoyed and wondering what kind of future she wanted us to plan for. The slide for the session said, ‘Planning for the Future’ and a subtitle ‘know your options.’

“Good afternoon,” she said to silence, “Oh you can do better than that boys and girls, good afternoon!

I found myself half-heartedly repeating it back to her a couple times with everyone until she was happy. “Now that’s how you properly greet someone! My name is Mrs. Beauregard, and I serve as the Student Services and Job Placement for Littles at Emerson.”

She paused as if wondering if she needed to use smaller words. The patronizing tone to her voice was painful to my ears.

“My job is ultimately to make sure that all of you have a wonderful future when you leave Emerson. Today I would especially like to tell you about some of the choices you have as you move on with your lives. College is a very hard path for anyone, but littles often struggle more than other college students. Finals, loans, maintaining your GPA, course work, and even social situations often times bring our smaller students to tears. It’s sad, and when we see you struggle so it makes sense that we offer you some other options in case you get in over your head.”

No one dared to speak out against this speaker, but I could hear a lot of uncomfortable shifting in seats and the squeaking of the fold down seats moving up and down a little was a little annoying.

She changed the slide, ‘Finding your way into a New Home.’ It showed a male and female little about our age being held by two smiling parents. The boy was in a onesie with a diaper proudly showing its edges while the girl was in a dress seemed to be surreptitiously pulled up by her ‘mom’ just to show show her thick purple diaper. The two ‘babies’ had disturbingly smiles that at least showed they still had their teeth. Both smiled at the camera as if they were the happiest babies that they could be, seeming to not have a care in the world. There was more shifting and now some muttering in the back with this slide.

“Quiet now please boys and girls. Now I know some of you think that you’re big boys and girls, but this is a great option for many of you! My office has a service where we help you get matched with a compatible family to adopt you to their loving home. We screen all applicants before they even get near any of our students. You also get a chance to have some input on whether you feel comfortable with one set of parents or not.”

She selected the next slide that showed some facts about their adoptions and satisfaction, “We have a Ninety-Five percent satisfaction rate with our littles that go to their new homes. Our participants in the program always thank us for taking such good care of them and finding them their new loving homes.”

A new slide said, ‘Benefits.’ “The benefits for a little participating are numerous! You won’t have to worry about those difficult math and science classes, you won’t have to pay another bill, you don’t have to worry about having a roof over your head, a bed to sleep in, or where your next meal is going to come from. Our adoptive families are given extensive training before adoption in how to care for your every need and give you a loving home.”

The next slide said, ‘How to Enroll in Happy Griffins,’ and featured the smiling little girl from earlier with her head being dipped by the ‘dad’ who was goofing around and flinging her down so her pigtails flew through the air. “If this seems like something that interests you please understand you’re allowed to join the program up until you receive the ten demerits of disciplinary action. If you reach that point you are no longer eligible for our program. This is just a practical policy since you will no longer be a student at the university. Providing you begin the paperwork before that point you are then exempted from the demerits while we process your application. If this sounds like a fun and exciting future to you, then all that you have to do is come to our office and say you want to join!”

‘Process,’ was the next slide that showed with the boy now grinning from a swing in a park. “Once you join the program we will move you to our dorm that is reserved just for our special participants! Our caregivers in the dorm will immediately help pack away anything you don’t need into storage for your new home, while also getting you used to your new future. You won’t have to worry about the potty monster anymore there, and you’ll get to sleep in a nice safe bed! While we’re waiting to find just the right family for you, your days will be spent relaxing and taking it easy with the other participants. You’ll no longer be paying tuition at this point and you’ll be off to easy street from then on.”

‘What a load of crap,’ I thought in my head. For the next twenty minutes she explained then how you would meet potential new families and in general join what I would consider the little mill… One little finally had enough and shouted, “This is bullshit!”

Mrs. Beauregard looked at the audience and picked out the boy who had shouted. “Young man come up here now…”

He stayed put but said, “No ma’am, I have a right to speak my mind freely - I’m still a free little.”

She walked down to the chair he sat in and all of our eyes and heads turned to watch what I assumed was a coming train wreck. Wordlessly she went to him and picked him up under the arms, “Put me down!!!!!”

She didn’t, and easily manhandled the squirming boy as she moved back to the front of the lecture hall and found a chair that was sitting there that she sat down in. Without saying a word she yanked the boys pants down to his ankles and examined his regular underwear. “Hmm… some tracks in here, so you have poopy pants. You were a big boy before, but obviously that’s not the case now. Before you go to the Dean I’m going to make sure you understand your place.” Her hand began raining down blows on him over and over and over again. I internally reached thirty before I stopped counting and felt my eyes water in the thought of that much pain. He was a blubbering mess as she let him sit up and pulled off his clothes.

I blushed at the sight of his naked body and felt terrible for him as she spoke to one of the nest mothers. She dug around in a bag before handing her a thick diaper covered in juvenile cartoon characters. She had him dressed in it quickly as his cries continued, “Go ahead and take him to Dean Sanders, let her know about his poopy pants, talking back to a teacher, and swearing. I count sixteen demerits there, so I guess we have our next student moving on. Tell her I think Kidcraft is the best facility for him.”

The silence as we watched him be carried out in just the diaper blubbering in pain was painful.

As the door to the rear of the room slammed shut I couldn’t help but think that so had the boys future. I’d have to go look when I got home, but I had a feeling Kidcraft was an etiquette school… and probably not one you wanted to be in.

“Well, sorry for the bad behavior of your classmate. Like I said many of you may find that volunteering to join our program may be in your best interests.”

She spoke for a few more minutes but I think most of us tuned it out before finally changing to a slide about ‘Job Placement.’

“Now, many of you in here are perfectly capable of being big boys and girls and will be looking for a job when you graduate Emerson. We believe strongly in every one of our students leaving the university with a loving home or a great job. We have several services that help you locate jobs in your field that are willing to consider hiring littles for those jobs. We also help your future employers understand the grants and special financing options that are available to them through the government for taking on a little worker.”

“We also understand some of you may be interested in starting up your own businesses and help with loan applications for that process.”

She paused for a moment, and just from her demeanor it was obvious what she thought about littles and where they should end up. “Any questions?” There was dead silence, “Well in that case good luck to you all here at Emerson, and I wish you a successful future! Please come see me for any needs you have!”

For some reason as she said that her eyes found me and narrowed. I smiled sweetly at her and then opened my bag quickly to see if Amanda had texted me. A quick glance said Megan should be waiting for me outside and I smiled at the thought of hanging out with her for a while on my own. I joined the line that Madison was corralling us into to leave the building and take the other littles back to the dorm.

As soon as we passed the door of the lecture hall I spotted Megan who waved at me and came up to me.

“What the hell are you doing here shrimp?” I heard a nearby nest mother hissed at Megan.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope this was worth the wait. Please let me know what you think with a like and a comment! I might have some time this month to do some writing if I finish a major work project soon that takes up some time at home too. Going back to comments really does help me get going again when I get stuck! Thanks for everyone who has commented and patiently waited for this chapter!

• Like 12

It is always worth the wait. This was a great addition and I look forward to the conflict with Megan. Also potentially finding out more about where the boy was sent. Interesting statistics as well. I look forward to more when you can. Real life always gets in the way...lol

It's a good chapter, but the impending doom for them is just sooooo real that it almost hurts. If a Little doesn't choose to go to college at all what are the options?

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you for your patience in the long time between chapters. There will probably be another big gap in chapters being posted the next few weeks as my work schedule stays tough until December. I’d also like to give credit to BabyAnna for her work on ‘Taming Your Amazon’ that led to some of my ideas in this chapter. 

Chapter 36:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope this was worth the wait. Please let me know what you think with a like and a comment! I might have some time this month to do some writing if I finish a major work project soon that takes up some time at home too. Going back to comments really does help me get going again when I get stuck! Thanks for everyone who has commented and patiently waited for this chapter!

Wow that is bleak. Like 60's Mississippi or South Africa bleak. Definitely the kind of situation we're I'd probably go full anarchosurvivalist, hiding in a bunker off in the backwoods. Or at the very least never leaving the apartment, working online, and ordering every thing online. Hell I might even considering using sewers or utility tunnels to make myself harder to find. Light I can't imagine what the PTSD rate for Little's is even the ones that manage to remain free.  Stacie's lucky to have the support system they do. I'd probably break completely within two years maybe five max.

50 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

It's a good chapter, but the impending doom for them is just sooooo real that it almost hurts. If a Little doesn't choose to go to college at all what are the options?

I'm wondering if online or correspondence courses are an option?

1 hour ago, SGTbaby said:

It is always worth the wait. This was a great addition and I look forward to the conflict with Megan. Also potentially finding out more about where the boy was sent. Interesting statistics as well. I look forward to more when you can. Real life always gets in the way...lol

Thanks for your comment... Hoping real life does let me have some time in a couple weeks to post again!

53 minutes ago, Hopsalot said:

I just got on and saw this and yesss can’t wait to read it!

Thanks for commenting, let me know what you think when you do!

46 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Well... if they're well off somehow they might be able to live with their parents? I suspect if they can do a trade they might be able to have their own business. As far as I can tell being able to run your own business like Emily Black and hide in an apartment seems to be about the best you can do. That only works though until something like what happened to the character in Gilded Crib gets kicked out of her apartment because of rent changes. Options aren't good really! And many 'cute' littles may not even walk away from their high school graduations since they become officially 'free game' at that time without a direction of college to fall back on.

21 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Wow that is bleak. Like 60's Mississippi or South Africa bleak. 

I truly believe in this dimension littles are a second class race. They're every bit as oppressed as any minority has been. They truly are slaves when they're taken by an Amazon. Sure some of them may have it okay with just being pampered, but so many are mutilated and abused it's terrifying in its totality. I began feeling that way after reading Chasing Emily. She was the only free little in that story. All of her college friends, even those who graduated, were in nurseries pretty much before she was taken into one too. If someone as smart and careful as she was taken, pretty much everyone will be. The only positive thing is there seems to be no efforts towards extermination... Though their slavery is just as bad. Worse yet is the system pretty much forces it such as how Bella is now bound to be treated like a baby for her own protection...

9 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

I'm wondering if online or correspondence courses are an option?

Since the colleges seem to be a way station for *re-education,* I am sure the online schools are up for all the endowments they too can acquire.

4 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Since the colleges seem to be a way station for *re-education,* I am sure the online schools are up for all the endowments they too can acquire.

Not to mention the potential to just include the hypnotic suggestions in there to make it easier to acquire the littles. I think one of the most dangerous parts of the DD is the use of hypnosis in the Naomi and Oliver show in the original work that clearly worked on littles and inbetweeners to make them diaper dependent. This is something I intend to use more in the next chapters to affect some of her classmates as Ausdpr also demonstrated in some of the shorts. 

5 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Not to mention the potential to just include the hypnotic suggestions in there to make it easier to acquire the littles. I think one of the most dangerous parts of the DD is the use of hypnosis in the Naomi and Oliver show in the original work that clearly worked on littles and inbetweeners to make them diaper dependent. This is something I intend to use more in the next chapters to affect some of her classmates as Ausdpr also demonstrated in some of the shorts. 

I recall that show being in the stories.  Looking forward to the next chapter.  I don't know how you folks who work and have serious jobs ever get the time to write.  Very impressive.

3 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

I recall that show being in the stories.  Looking forward to the next chapter.  I don't know how you folks who work and have serious jobs ever get the time to write.  Very impressive.

Good question... my thing is just getting back into my head for writing. I have a project that I need to shift to another project to do and it takes me a lot of work to shift back to my 'little' frame of mind to write. Thanks for the discussion!

Great update! I missed Stacy so much!

There seems to be a bit of text missing in the last paragraph before Stacy joins her family for lunch, the sentence reads: "I was a little surprised he" and it ends like that...

I don't want to be too critical, there are a few other mistakes/typos which don't really matter much, since it's easy to figure what you meant to write, but the abrupt ending to that sentence/paragraph made me feel like something was missing.

Anyhow, it was a great chapter, a very instructive reminder of the Littles' reality. Stacy (and even Bella) have it so good with Amanda and Fred, it really contrasts with what's inevitably going to happen to a majority of Stacy's classmates.

As much as I hope you'll find the time to write the next chapter fast, I don't mind the wait, considering the quality of your writing and of this story. Great work, as always!

29 minutes ago, HyperShark said:

Amazing chapter! Now I will have to go back and re-read some of the previous chapters as I have forgotten exactly who Megan is since it has been a while. :P

Megan is Amanda's baby sister; she is the nice sister.