LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

My fathers gradebooks were stolen out of the back of his truck  at home and and then the front yard had someone spell out what had I trhink was a naughty word in plastic cutlery , but I think they were either 5 or extremely druck because I don't know any curse words with a z in them.

This week has been nuts and I'm still behind on the house. I'm hoping maybe I'll be up to writing tomorrow night or Saturday - which would let me finish the next chapter (it's about a page off of being done from what I remember). If not this weekend I should be able to by next weekend as things are calming down for me at work. I've had more 15 hour days than not the last couple weeks... Thanks for your patience!

1 hour ago, BabySofia said:

This week has been nuts and I'm still behind on the house. I'm hoping maybe I'll be up to writing tomorrow night or Saturday - which would let me finish the next chapter (it's about a page off of being done from what I remember). If not this weekend I should be able to by next weekend as things are calming down for me at work. I've had more 15 hour days than not the last couple weeks... Thanks for your patience!

15 hour days? (looks at you in amazement)

18 hours ago, YourFNF said:

15 hour days? (looks at you in amazement)

My job has some times of year where that is pretty common. I'm on salary, so it is what it is. Today was a 'short' day at 11 hours. Some times of year I'll work 80 hours... I enjoy what I do, so it ends up being something I deal with. Luckily things slow down for a bit soon!

26 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

My job has some times of year where that is pretty common. I'm on salary, so it is what it is. Today was a 'short' day at 11 hours. Some times of year I'll work 80 hours... I enjoy what I do, so it ends up being something I deal with. Luckily things slow down for a bit soon!

That would literally put me in the hospital...... (bows deeply)

Oh how well I remember my long days.  72 hours straight with no sleep out in the middle of nowhere on patrol.  Loads of fun.  lol.  I went Army airborne back when I was young and dumb so I can sympathize with long hours.  I'll patiently wait for the next installment as I know life loves to get in the way of writing.  I'm sure I am one of many numerous good folks here who are patiently waiting for you work and life to slow down enough to allow you to write again.  Take what time you need, we can all wait a bit longer for another good chapter.

Thanks for your patience - here's the next chapter!

Chapter 35:

TO MY SURPRISE Granny’s reaction was a laugh, and I heard a deeper voice join in from just inside the room as well. “Amanda you weren’t kidding when you said she was smart,” Grandpa Joe said.

“Wait, what?!?” Amanda practically screeched, and I noticed Bella became nervous and shook with her shout. “She’s right?!?!?!”

I looked at Granny and she nodded, “Yes she is. Hannah is alive, safe, and free on one of the little islands.”

“But… why… how…?” Amanda’s face was filled with tears.

I felt bad that I had just upended a core belief of Amanda’s then and kind of wanted to switch places with Bella as she sat down on the ground in shock. I wriggled around and Granny got the message, letting me go down to the ground while she held my hands and my feet landed. Amanda had sat Bella on one knee and I climbed onto the other and hugged her, “You were at summer camp, remember?” I told her.

“You made me come home…? There was a casket… and a funeral?!?!?” Amanda asked her mom.

Grandpa Joe sighed, “Honey, Chloe and Cassie were getting more and more violent towards Hannah. We… well, your mom hadn’t seen it because she’s always had a blind spot towards those two, but after your mom had falsely punished you that weekend everything tumbled out of Hannah about how the two of them were ganging up on her, and sometimes they were even picking on you too. She was terrified of Chloe, but she didn’t want to see you getting punished anymore. When Chloe and Cassie were gone your mom went to nurse Hannah before her afternoon nap. Just as she was going to begin nursing she told your mom about what had really happened. I think you figured that out when we apologized to you and ended up punishing your sisters the same way the next weekend…” he grimaced, “I wish we could undo both of those actually…”

Amanda shook her head, “I hated Mom for that… but even though I didn’t do it to Hannah you won’t catch me abusing Stacy or Bella with an enema ever after that!”

Bella asked, “What?”

“Tell you later,” I told her. “Or maybe Mommy will. So I’m guessing something else happened and they retaliated again on that playground?”

Granny nodded, “Hannah DID have a head injury. Chloe bullied her into climbing a set of monkey bars. Once she had her up there she hit her hard and shoved her off the top causing her to land on her head. I wasn’t there with them, but I got the call to come to the hospital just as Chloe and Cassie ran in to tell me that she fell off. I called Joe at work, since he was closer to the hospital, to meet them, and told him I would call as soon as I got to the bottom of what happened.”

“Did they tell you what really happened?” Bella asked.

Granny shook her head, “No, they had struck some sort of sisterly pact that neither would rat out the other… but I could tell they were lying because neither were doing a very good job at it. Joe called me then and said they were working on Hannah, but I should hurry to the hospital as fast as I could as it didn’t look good…” Granny was crying then, “I knew those two had to be responsible and coldly told Chloe, ‘You stay here and do a better job of looking after Cassie than you did with Hannah.’ I got in the car and drove to the hospital.” Granny was beginning to have a hard time talking then and I could see tears streaming from her eyes.

Grandpa took over, “By the time your mom got to the hospital the doctors had been out to tell me she was still being worked on, but warned me it was not looking good. They almost lost Hannah several more times during the six-hours of surgery, and came out of it without a clear answer of if she would make it. All they could tell us was that if she made it through the night her odds were good. We were allowed to sit with her in the NICU and watched her on life support in her crib with all of the tubes plugged into her… just praying that she would make it.”

He wiped a tear from his eye, “Well… let’s just say you can’t watch your baby girl in that kind of situation and not get angry. Your mom kept me from going home and tanning their hides right then because she didn’t want me to be abusive… Even though I so wanted to be then! Lord knows they deserved it! While we waited for her to regain consciousness a police detective came and investigated the incident. After we spoke with him he said that they were writing it up as an accident, but ‘off the record’ the detective was pretty sure that Chloe had intentionally tried to kill her. If they had been certain they would have arrested her, but he warned me that if Hannah made it through her injuries we needed to be constantly on watch because he was sure she probably wasn’t done.”

Granny had regained her breath, “As far as I could tell the only remorse that was really present in Chloe was that she might get in trouble… I don’t think she really cared that she had hurt Hannah… she might have even enjoyed that.”

“That’s sick Mom,” Amanda sobbed out. “I always thought she had to have done it… but to know for certain…”

“The whole reason we had taken Hannah in was to protect her, and we had failed miserably,” Granny said morosely, “I knew we couldn’t trust your sisters to not hurt her more. But we couldn’t just release her on her own then since she was injured and would just be adopted by someone else. Besides, the Trelini family was still keeping an eye on her.”

“Even after all of that time?” I asked.

“Every month or so we would get a visitor who would watch us all for a day or two,” Grandpa said, “I discussed it with them more than once to leave, but someone new from their crew would keep showing up. I think they knew we knew, and were watching to see if at any point we let her grow-up and release her.”

“So while it’s more involved than I can remember now, your sister when she woke up… well we told her it was time to get her somewhere else that would be safer.”

“She really did wake up?” Amanda both sobbed and sounded happy.

“Oh yes, and surprisingly there was no lasting damage to her brain or anything. She lost a couple teeth that I had the doctors replace with implanted teeth… They wanted to just pull the rest since it made the most sense to them, took me a lot to convince them to do it…” Granny shook her head, “We had a couple days that we waited before we came for you, during which we started moving pieces into place. I had a friend who created a death certificate for her. We bought a casket and had a funeral, never letting anyone know that it was a farce. All the while we had Hannah stay at a friends house that we had sworn to secrecy. I did the best I could to start re-teaching her how to use the potty as she healed. After she was better we told you girls that your dad was redeploying for a short mission, but he really took Hannah to one of the islands. There he helped her get paperwork to show her as a free little, an apartment, and enrolled in a program to help littles learn how to take care of themselves after being in captivity.”

I looked up at Amanda whose face was streamed with tears and smeared makeup. “She’s alive after all these years? Have you ever talked to her again?”

I looked at Grandpa Joe who had come to sit down next to us, “we trade cards every Christmas and we’ve visited her a couple times over the last couple years since Megan began college.”

“Do… do… you think she’d…”

“Like to talk to you?” Granny asked with a smile. “I’m sure of it. The time zones are kind of weird, so it’d be best to wait until about ten our time, but I’ll send her your number and let her know that we finally told you the truth.”

“She… won’t mind?”

Grandpa Joe wrapped his arms around Amanda’s shoulders above Bella and I, “She actually always wanted us to let you know. You were the one sister that loved her and cared for her. You had a couple mean moments just not thinking as a kid, but you were the only sister who was actually her sister.”

I had tears in my own eyes with the story and felt Amanda’s arms around me tightly, “Thank you,” she whispered to me.

“Now, no one else can ever know she’s alive though,” Grandpa Joe said to all of us.

“I don’t know anyone to tell,” Bella said.

“You won’t catch me talking to Cassie and Chloe if I don’t have to…” I said.

Granny looked sad at that, but nodded, “I wish I could somehow go back and fix whatever went wrong with those two…”

I nodded my affirmation there before thinking it was time for a subject change when my stomach grumbled, “So dinner?”

“Stacy is food the only thing ever think about…?” Bella grumbled.

I shrugged, “Computers?”

She stuck her tongue out at me, while Amanda hugged me and whispered, “Thank you…”

“Well I need to start the grill up. You want to change into your swimsuit before you go down there?” Fred asked me.

I stood up quickly and said, “Swimming!” in an excited voice.

“Clearly there is one other thing she values over food,” Amanda said tickling my side.

Everyone else giggled at it and I hoped it had helped Amanda and her parents regain a little bit of composure. She walked over to the drawer she had put my swimsuits in and handed me one. “Can you reach one of your swim diapers over there on the shelf?”

I looked and nodded, “I think so.”

“Bella do you want to go swimming too?” Amanda asked as she stood up and settled her onto her hip.

She shrugged, “I really don’t know how…” I could tell she was nervous of the water still.

“We have your floaties and the ring you can sit in that we bought,” Fred told her. “You can just sit in the water with the shade up and just float?”

I watched her face go through a few expressions before she nodded, “I guess… If nothing else I’ve got my heroine big sister who will save me?”

I groaned and stuck my tongue out at her while everyone else giggled. Fred and Grandpa started walking out the door as Granny stood and asked, “Do you need a hand Stacy?”

I held the swimsuit and had just grabbed the swim diaper then, “Maybe later Granny? These are just pull-ups basically.”

She smiled and nodded, “I’ll hold you to that!”

Granny decided to leave then, so it was just Amanda changing Bella on the changing table, and me standing on the ground next to it. I pulled the uniform I was wearing off and then pulled the tapes off of the pretty soaked Pamper. “Mommy, would you please hand me a wipe?”

“Sure sweetie,” she said as she held a hand on Bella and grabbed a wipe to hand to me. I used it quickly and wrapped the used diaper and it to put into the diaper can. “Here, I’ll get it in there,” she told me since it was just a little too high for me to easily do it.

“Thanks Mommy,” I told her with a smile and pulled up the swim diaper before donning the stretchy one-piece swimsuit over the top of it. I adjusted the straps then and pulled my socks off.

“Make sure you put your clothes in the hamper over there,” she told me with a reminder.

“Yes Mommy,” I told her with a sigh. ‘Somehow I don’t think she’ll ever let me get my room as messy as Mom did back home…’

She put Bella down on the floor next to me and said, “I’m going to go change into my swimsuit and then I’ll come get you both to go to the pool.”

“Daddy’s the only one cooking tonight?” I asked in surprise.

She smiled at me, “Grandpa and Granny are helping him too.”

I nodded and watched as she closed the baby gate behind her, leaving the two of us alone. Bella climbed onto the edge of my bed and sat down. The pink swimsuit she had on had several rows of frills on her butt and chest. You could just see the swim diaper peaking out from the edge of the bottom.

“You doing okay?” I asked her.

“Okay?” She asked with a bit of bite to her voice. “Not really…” she sighed.

“Which is the part that’s the worst?” I asked.

“You mean the baby part, or the part where there’s people who want to both make me a baby and make me have babies for them?”

“The freedom part?”

She shook her head, “Stacy, so far I’ve gone out and done more things with our ‘parents’ in the last few days than I did in the last two years total…”

“I guess you couldn’t risk going anywhere?” I asked.

She shook her head, “No, I couldn’t. I’m not as helplessly cute as you are, but I’ve also known my whole life that if I grew taller than the average three-year old Amazon toddler I would be lucky…” she shook her shorter hair, “I didn’t get lucky.”

Before she could continue Amanda was back and held two small swim caps in her hands. She sat down on the ground next to me and tugged at my hair for several minutes to get it covered safely by the swim cap. “Come here Bella,” she smiled at her sitting on my bed. Bella stood patiently as Amanda had an easier time putting hers up with there being less of it. She kissed the top of her head and picked us both up, putting us each on a hip. “You two definitely are good for getting a workout!”

Bella actually giggled at that and we went down the stairs in her arms. Outside Fred and Grandpa were gathered around the grill and Granny seemed to be working on some sort of salad. ‘Ick!’ I thought to myself about that.

As we went through the outside door I could see that the window had been replaced. The glass looked a little bit different and I had to ask, “Same material as the tablet?”

Amanda looked down at me and shook her head, “you are too smart for your own good. Yes, it’s a new thing you can buy. Supposed to be indestructible, and the cool thing is it’s also possible to make it project a screen for a movie.”

I looked at it closer and noticed the huge sliding door would make a sweet movie screen indeed to watch from the pool! “Which side does it show on?”

“It’s just like the tablet, it can do either.”

“I am here too still you know,” Bella reminded us both as Amanda laughed and kept moving towards the pool. Inside the gate she sat us both down on a deck chair and sprayed us down liberally with sunscreen. I saw a weird pink baby flotation device thing sitting on the concrete next to the pool. It looked like you sat down in some sort of seat that let your feet get wet, but kept your upper body above water. On the top was a canopy that shaded the baby that was sitting in it. ‘That does not look comfortable to me…’ I thought since you wouldn’t have the freedom to swim. ‘Maybe for Bella it’s a good way to get her acclimated though…’ I admitted.

As soon as she had finished spraying me down with sunscreen she handed me a new pink pair of miniature goggles. “I thought you might like these for your laps?”

I smiled, “Thanks! It’ll be nice to keep the chlorine out of my eyes!”

She patted my head and kissed my forehead, gave me a light pat on the butt and I used that to me I could get in the water. She didn’t need to tell me twice before I dove into the pool! I dove down into the water to touch the bottom before swimming to the surface and turning to see where Amanda was just finishing spraying Bella. As she began spraying herself I decided to start swimming some laps and let her worry about Bella then herself.

As I swam through the water, making lap after lap, I thought about everything that had happened in the last couple weeks and wondered what was going to happen next. I couldn’t help but fear the group that was after us with Bella. ‘Wait a second, it was the Trelini family in both cases?’ I thought to myself. ‘So they already had a reason to hate Amanda’s family?’ I still wanted to know why they were so interested in Bella though. She didn’t seem that special…

I thought about that for a while before I found myself ambushed in the water by Amanda. “I caught a fish!” She giggled as she hugged me tightly, suspended out of the water by her side.

“I was swimming…” I whined.

“Time for din-din,” she told me, “your sister’s been out of the water for like twenty minutes now.”

“How long was I swimming?”

“A bit over an hour-and-a-half?”

I looked up at her then and said, “I don’t feel tired…”

“The nanites,” she reminded me with a whisper.

I nodded and let her carry me out of the pool, wrap me in a towel, and took me over to where a picnic table was setup by the back door. “Your parents had joked they had a fish, but I didn’t believe them until I saw you swim,” Grandpa Joe said with a twinkle in his eye as he brought me with a smaller chunk of a huge sausage and a mini burger.

“I keep telling them, I’m a dolphin…” I rolled my eyes. Bella for her part laughed at my response.

I noticed then that Megan had still shown up as planned and came to sit down next to me. As she sat down I leaned over and gave her a hug, “Hi Megan!”

“Eew… I have fish water all over me now!” she joked before tickling me a moment and hugging me back.

I just stuck my tongue out at her, “I’m surprised you’re not at  the movie night event tonight?” I asked.

She shrugged, “I went my first couple years, they’re okay – not that great.”

“You still live in the dorms though?” I asked.

“Yeah, even with Mom and Dad being so close to the campus I prefer my space?” She said. “Besides, my full-ride covers it.”

I nodded and talked with her for a few minutes before Granny waved at me from across the table. “So with everything going on, I never had a chance to hear how you did on your test Stacy?” she asked.

“It went well,” I said, “I tested out of four semesters of math, but I’m going to only skip two to be safe.”

“You did well enough to skip four semesters?” Megan looked at me like I was an alien, “But littles don’t do well with math…” She paused, “Hell I had to take the remedial math before beginning Calculus…”

I shrugged, “I’m sure some actually do Megan, you just don’t hear about them because their parents keep them too busy at daycare… Plus I’m from the other dimension and we don’t have bigs there – we are the bigs and littles.”

“It must be a really nice place,” Bella told me, “I don’t understand why you would ever leave it. Your computer test scores?”

“Umm… perfect?”

“Perfect as in good?” Megan asked

“Perfect as in the perfect score,” Amanda said, “almost ended up getting her into a lot of trouble by doing that well actually.”

“You have to be careful Stacy, you’re going to have a lot of bigs who will feel threatened by you. They may not be able to adopt you, but they can find other ways to humiliate you…” Bella advised.

I nodded as I took another bite of the ginormous sausage. Dinner shifted to other topics and I watched Amanda behaving quite nervously as I think she was waiting for a sign that her long lost baby sister would give her a call. ‘I can’t imagine the hurt she felt, and the new hurt she probably feels… I can’t imagine Hannah having lived through Chloe and Cassie much longer though if Chloe already almost killed her. She seems to have been a monster all of her life…’

“Earth to Stacy?” I heard along with a poked from Megan.

“Huh?”

“Grandpa was talking to you sweetie,” Amanda said to me.

I looked up at him, “Sorry, what were you saying?”

“Are you done eating?”

I looked down at an empty plate of food and nodded, “Yes sir.”

“Come on then, we need to talk about your schedule,” he said as he picked me up and put me on his side. Given the fact that I barely came up to his knee with the top of my head it was a long way up to his level. He put his elbow below my swimsuit covered rear and carried me inside to the nursery and sat me down on the floor.

I dug through my bag and handed him my schedule, “Here it is.”

He looked at it and seemed to think some before grabbing a phone from his pocket and comparing schedules. “Okay, I think I’ll have your Granny pick you up from your little seminar on Tuesdays, and your class on Thursdays and bring you to my studio. We’ll have a bit over an hour before my first class comes in after school lets out for us to train you by yourself. I’ll probably have you join that next class too since it’s one of my elementary classes…”

“Is that a good idea?” I asked.

“They’re all bigger than you, but you should be okay. It’ll also help you learn control to only do enough to stop, not permanently injure or kill someone.”

I nodded, “Umm… I would normally probably not feel like I’m in a rush to fight, but given everything these last couple days… any hints on how to fight off someone your size?”

He nodded, “Unfortunately your options at your height are limited. Normally most littles are at least a foot or more taller than you… Still you should be able to punch up at my knees?” He motioned for me to try.

I slow motioned a fist forward and could just make contact there, “It’s a stretch though?”

“Well it’s the first place you should probably attack because if you can knock the person hard enough then they can’t chase you. Until we get you fully trained you’ll just have to aim to disable and then evade them… Kind of like you did with my daughters and that lady. Most of us are not going to like seeing a little kidnapped from their adopted family. Just managing to scream and keep out of reach for a limited amount of time should allow help to get here.”

“Where else is vulnerable?” I asked.

“I’ve known some of the little operators to go for ankles. If you can kick hard enough you can injure someone there. The other option is if you have a knife you can cut through calf muscles or maybe even bury the knife into the back of the knee…”

I nodded, “I don’t have a knife though…”

“I’m going to find one for you that we can conceal on your body somewhere.

“With my diaper being a constant target to change… not sure there’s anywhere safe?”

He shook his head, “It won’t be easy, but something where you would wear like a bra, or in your shoe, or maybe on your back is what I’m thinking. The shoe would be my first choice, but your feet are so tiny though it’s going to be tough. I’ve got a friend though who I’m hoping can help out.”

“Thanks for all of your help,” I told him.

“You’re welcome… if something happens to you or Bella, I’m pretty sure my daughter wouldn’t know what to do.”

I nodded, “I’d hate that for her too…”

“So I’ll see you on Tuesday… we might try and see if your mommy can’t get you to me this weekend sometime too. Plus there’s the Sunday lunch that you’ll be coming to again.”

I tried not to make a face, but failed, “I know, my daughters are a pain in the rear. Hang out with Bella though, don’t abandon her just in case they try something on her…”

I nodded, “thanks for the advice. I’ll do so.”

Amanda came in then with Bella and an odor that I knew meant she had to have gone poopy in her diaper. Bella looked mortified about it, and tears were obviously streaming down her face… I couldn’t blame her. “You two get it figured out?” Amanda asked as she stripped the swimsuit off Bella.

“I think so,” Grandpa told her, “Tuesdays and Thursdays I’ll have your mom pick her up and bring her to the studio. She can stay with us until you or Fred get off then to pick her up.”

“That works I think,” Amanda said. “Still trying to figure out what to do with Bella…”

“Could she stay with you?” I suggested.

“In the classroom?” Amanda asked back.

“Take a playpen and something for her to do? You could say she has to be close so you can nurse her? You hate bottle feeding?” I suggested.

Bella looked at me as she was sat up from the changing table completely naked. “That might be worse than daycare…” Bella said.

“Stacy, let’s talk more in the bathroom. Why don’t you come take your bath with your sister since you’re home in time tonight?”

I nodded and she added, “Go ahead and take your swimsuit, swim cap, and swim diaper off.”

Before I did so I took a second to use the swim diaper since I hadn’t gone in a while. It started to leak a bit before absorbing most of the urine. I pulled everything off and looked for a robe… before admitting she probably expected me to take a naked stroll into the bathroom. I obliged her, feeling my body fully blushing by the time I hurried in through the doorway, and found her just lifting Bella into the tub of less water than she used with me. I sighed in disappointment at the shallow water as she lifted me in. As she sat me down next to Bella I could see she blushed as brightly as I was.

Amanda washed Bella first as I watched, “What do you have tomorrow Stacy?” Amanda asked.

“Those two Little’s seminar sessions. The first is nine-thirty to eleven, and then one to two in the afternoon. There’s also that sorority event I was invited to at four-thirty?”

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to go to that?” Amanda asked me.

I shrugged, “As long as I can nearly get kidnapped while walking right next to you on campus, I’m pretty sure I can also run into trouble anywhere?”

She nodded, “I guess you’re right…”

Bella asked, “Aren’t you scared they’ll get you?” as Amanda moved on to wash me.

I shrugged as the soapy mitt met my shoulder blades, “We’ve done everything we can to make it to where I can be found if I do get kidnapped.” I held up my watch, “Mommy when are you getting one for Bella?”

“Tomorrow after we drop you off,” Amanda told me, “while you’re in class I figured we’d run and buy one of those for her. I also need to go buy some more diapers for you both.”

As she washed me she asked Bella, “So you would rather go to daycare than be with me in the classroom?”

I sighed as she massaged my body as well as washed it and I couldn’t deny that it felt nice while I was curious for her answer. “Could I stay with Granny?”

Amanda looked thoughtfully on that, “Maybe… problem is she might want to go see the other grandkids and you might get stuck around Chloe or Cassie… and that’s risky.”

Bella sighed, “Is daycare terrible?” she actually asked me.

I shrugged, “I have no idea Bella, I’ve never been.”

“Oh, right…” she said with a frown. “I guess maybe could I try daycare? And if it doesn’t work maybe you take me to work?”

Amanda sighed, “It’s probably the best option… I’ll try and find a place where you won’t be bullied too much. The university has one for faculty… but since it’s geared towards getting college kids prepared for their new lives once they’ve flunked grown-up life I’m not sure it would be pleasant.”

“What about the hospital?” I asked just before she dumped a cup full of water to rinse my hair.

I spat out a bit of soapy water that went into my mouth.

Bella giggled at me and I stuck my tongue out at her before preparing for another cup to hit my head.

“It might be better actually… Daddy does have free daycare as a perk with his job. We could try both I guess and see which one you’re more comfortable at. I’ll also research if there’s any others that are better to littles… You won’t need to go though until next week or so no matter what,” Amanda told her. “I might even take off more leave if I need to since my maternity leave allotment started anew Saturday with you.”

She eventually had gotten us both cleaned up and said, “I’d love to have you both stay in the water all day, I know that’s what Stacy wants, but let’s get you dressed and we’ll watch a movie with your Aunt Madison.”

“What about Granny and Grandpa?” Bella asked.

“They had to go home already,” Amanda told her.

“Oh…”

“Granny said she might come back over if she can get ahold of Hannah…”

Amanda’s world was still completely rocked by the new information so I leaned over and hugged her leg. She returned it as Bella said, “Good, I hope she does…”

I got the feeling that Bella had started to bond to Granny that day, as she already seemed pretty attached to her. Learning she wasn’t a completely psychotic little kidnapping monster may have helped her feelings there too. Amanda picked Bella up first, and then me, while wrapping us in towels. She stood both of us on the countertop and handed us toothbrushes with toothpaste on them to brush. I brushed longer than Bella before spitting it out into the sink and rinsing with the cup Amanda offered. She pulled the swim caps off of our heads then and kissed both of us and ran her fingers through our hair. “Let’s go get you girls in your diapees and jammies and we’ll go watch that movie!”

Amanda lifted us both by our rears onto either side of her and carried us to our nursery. She sat me down on the ground and went to diaper Bella first. “Silly girl, couldn’t wait until I could get your diapee on?” She said a moment later.

Bella started sniffling, “I’m sorry… I didn’t even feel it…”

“Shh… it’s okay, it’s what we expected to happen, remember?” Amanda must have slid a pacifier into her mouth as she pulled out the wet towel from under her and replaced it with a diaper. A moment later she was dressed in a pink footed-sleeper with white polka dots and a cute little monkey in a dress peaking out from the side. The monkey had a tiara on and I almost ‘awwed’ out loud, but was afraid I’d end up in one too!

Amanda sat her down on the ground and picked me up to put me on the changing table. The towel I had wrapped around my body was quickly removed and my ankles were in the air as she slid one of the pink princess diapers under my bottom. “Why not my regular Pampers?” I asked her.

“We’re sitting and watching a movie anyway, it’s not like you’re moving around?” She countered, “Besides you did fine earlier?”

I sighed, “I guess…”

She left me buckled on the table for a second and returned with a purple version of Bella’s footed-sleeper. I started to frown, but she tickled me, “I saw that smile when you saw what Bella was wearing. You thought it was just as cute as I do!”

I giggled and sighed, “Okay, yes it is cute…”

Dressed, she brushed out both of our hair before she gathered us in her arms to go back downstairs and to where some blankets had been placed facing the TV in the living room. “I thought maybe we’d watch a movie in the backyard on the new glass?”

She shook her head, “Not until things calm back down…”

I nodded and smiled as Megan walked in holding a massive bowl of popcorn and two bottles of juice. Soon I found myself in Megan’s lap watching some bizarre version of Mean Girls where a four-foot tall little is somehow made popular with a bunch huge Amazonian cheerleaders as her ‘friends.’ Occasionally Megan would bite off the edges of the popcorn kernel and feed me the middle puffy part while we watched… I could remember my mom doing that with me when I was little too… I tried not to think of the germs she was sharing! In the end there was a lot of laughter from Amanda, Megan, Bella, and I… at least until the end of the movie when I felt my blood turn into ice. Instead of being some sort of learning moment of morals at prom, the little is seen jumping into another girl, the sweet nerdy girls arms, and asks her to be her mommy… They showed someone giving her a diaper and a moment later the dress was gone and a naked little in only a diaper was shown smiling happily as she was bounced in her new teenage mothers arms.

“That was…” I had just said when the TV paused in the credits and showed that someone from Grandpa Joes house was video calling.

Amanda did something and Granny showed up on the screen, “Hi Mandy, what are the girls doing up still?”

“Movie night Mom, remember? We just finished it and I was going to be putting the girls to bed…”

“Oh, that’s right… I guess Bella did have a nap today, Stacy should be exhausted though by now?”

I shrugged, “I’m fine actually…”

She shook her head, “Anyway, I called to let you know I got ahold of Hannah just now. Do you want to video conference with me too, or just with her?”

I looked up at Amanda who was kind of shaking, “With you?”

“I thought so… here, let me get her on too then.”

As she began pushing buttons on her side I stood up and sat down on her lap next to Bella. She trembled as she wrapped us both in a large hug and the face of an older woman came onto the screen. She had gray hair and looked to be in her late forties or fifties, but I knew she had to be around sixty since she was twenty years older than Chloe. She looked shocked for a moment before smiling, “Mandy?”

“Hannah?”

“Yes it’s me… You grew up!”

Amanda laughed, “You didn’t I’m guessing.”

“No, but I’m on an island of people our size, so it’s normal… You… umm…” she looked with her eyes at Bella and I.

“This is Stacy,” she said putting her hand on my head and brushing her fingers through my hair, “and this is Bella.”

“Hi girls,” Hannah said with a bit of a sour look on her face.

“Hi Aunt Hannah, it’s nice to meet you,” I said. “I’m here willingly, Amanda didn’t kidnap me… she’s just my temporary Mommy while I go to school at Emerson.”

Hannah looked a little startled then, “She’s able to go to school?” Then she shook her head, “Preschool doesn’t count…”

“No, she’s going as a college student Hannah. Since she’s my adopted little I can decide to let her go to school wherever I want.”

“But…”

“I’m from the other dimension,” I told her. “I was scared to stay in the dorms since I know they’re practically little baby mills. I managed to find Amanda and her husband to take me in as basically an exchange student. I’m going through orientation week right now,” I told her.

Fred popped by just then, “I’m Fred, her husband,” he told her, “I’ve heard a lot about you over the years and am glad to know you are alive for her sake.” He hugged Amanda, “I’m going to bed,” he told her and gave her a kiss.

“Can you take Bella up with you?” She suggested. “Grab a bottle and warm it up on your way.”

“Sure!” He said and took her while Hannah watched on.

“Hi, I’m your baby sister I guess,” Megan said a moment later with a wave reminding us she was there.

“Baby sister?” Hannah asked, “Oh, right… you must be Megan.”

“Yes, I know we never met… but I’m glad to hear you’re alive too.” She paused, “and don’t worry about us telling Chloe or Cassie!” She leaned over and gave Amanda a hug where she held me and said, “Why don’t I take Stacy upstairs now too and you two can catch up. I need to go back to the university and keep unpacking into my dorm anyway.”

I looked at Amanda’s eyes streaming tears as she hugged us both and handed me to Megan. Upstairs she whispered, “I always wondered too… but I never had the guts to ask Mom and Dad about it.” She hugged me, “Thanks for doing that for Mandy, she was always really sad about Hannah as I grew up.”

I smiled at her, “It was just a mystery to me that needed solved…”

She laughed and we saw Fred was sitting down with Bella in the rocker and placing the nipple into her mouth. “So you have a brand new big girl bed I see,” she kidded me quietly. “Now if only we could just get you to not be afraid of the potty monster!” she had squeezed my padded bottom through the pajamas and could tell I needed a change.

“But everyone keeps telling me the potties are scary? One person told me they just flush littles down the drain…” I told her with smile. “I do use my potty though for poopies!” I reminded her.

She hugged me and laid me down on the changing table and unzipped the sleeper from the shoulder to my right foot. After pulling my legs free she pushed the sleeper underneath my back and ripped the tapes from my diaper. The fluids I’d drank during the movie had really only made a small dent in the padding, as such it was still mostly dry. I was glad she still changed it though since it had began cooling, she gently zipped me back up, and laid me down on my bed. I noticed as she stood up that Megan was spotting like Amanda and watched her grimace. “Guess I’ll have to go borrow one of Mandy’s pumps before I leave…” knowing I knew what it meant.

“You could nurse Bella?” I told her quietly. ‘Or me…’ I whined in my head.

“Not this time,” she told me with a peck on my forehead as she pulled the covers up and handed me my dolphin to cuddle. “Night Stacy,” she said and left the room.

I lay in bed then as Fred gently rocked back and forth with Bella until she finished the bottle he held for her. I was tired enough that I actually was drifting away as he laid her down in the crib, turned off our light, and gave me a quick kiss goodnight.

SOMETIME LATER IN the night I heard screaming and wondered who was being tortured. I sat up quickly in fear before I realized Bella was crying. I looked over at where she was standing at the bars of the crib and felt bad for her. I was just about to get up to walk over to the crib when Amanda came in bleary eyed and turned the light in the room up slightly. She looked at me briefly and then walked over to Bella and picked her up out of the crib. “Oh, did you wake up messy?” She asked her as she hugged her and cuddled her for a moment before walking over to the changing table.

“Ni…” she struggled, “night…” she hiccoughed, “nightmare…”

“It’s okay, you’re safe baby,” she told her as I decided to roll over and try and sleep. I heard the ripping of tapes as she changed her diaper and then moved to the rocking chair to try and calm her down.

“I think…” she paused and sniffled, “I lied about some stuff… I think I know why they might be after me?”

I sat up with that and stared in curiosity at the rocking chair where Amanda asked, “What do you mean?”

“My parents story is almost the same as what Hannah went through… they were both scientists, barely betweeners, and one day were just gone… I kept calling and finally guessed they were adopted when their house was repossessed… I’ve never seen them again. I would even have preferred to have seen them in someone’s stroller and at least know they’re okay… like I’ve seen some of my friends who were taken…”

“What were they working on?” Amanda asked her as I grabbed my bear and just sat quietly eavesdropping.

She sighed, “I don’t honestly know… just that it involved nanites. The only thing I know is that Dad said one time that there would be a way to make me grow out of being a little at least…”

“What were your parents names?”

“Jacob and Samantha Drexler,” Bella replied.

“I think I met them once…” Amanda said with some surprise, “They were both really smart but constantly looked nervous…”

“Sound about right… Mom and Dad had both just barely kept themselves free most of their lives. Mom had actually been stuck back in diapers by her own parents for a couple years in middle school…” she giggled, “I used to laugh when my grandparents would give her a hard time about it.”

“Are they still alive?” Amanda asked.

“No, they passed away while I was in high school. They were Amazons, while Dad’s parents were also betweeners who passed away while I was little.”

“Sorry,” Amanda said sincerely.

“That’s life,” she said sadly. “I at least can hope my parents are still alive out there somewhere…”

“So why do you think the Trelini’s would be after you?”

“A few years before they disappeared they started getting really jumpy about something. Mom was the computer programming side of their team – you and she would get along really well – and I guess she was worried about Dad’s research getting into the wrong hands. Two years ago she convinced me to let her put a chip in my arm that would unlock the system once every other week when I came to visit them. Without that visit the system would lock up and be impossible to decrypt.”

“How long had it been since you visited them when you discovered they were gone?” Amanda asked gently.

“I had just talked to them the night before I was supposed to visit… and found the front door ajar when I came home. As soon as I saw stuff looked like it had been ransacked I backed out and left… “

“Why didn’t you stay and call the cops?” Amanda asked gently.

She laughed, “I was an orphaned little at that point?” She wheezed, “I would have been taken to an orphanage right then and there.” Her words became strained and devolved into sobs then. The last thing I really understood was, “They must know I’m the key to whatever they were researching… you have to let me go…”

I heard Amanda pat her back and gently soothe her for a long time, while I thought through the implications of what she said. ‘It sounds like her parents were into similar research as Amanda…’ I thought for a long while about what she had said and wanted to get my computer out to see if I could figure out if her parents were well known. At one point the sobs became slow breathing and Amanda stood up laid her on the changing table for a minute. I heard rips of tapes and then the zipper of her sleeper getting zipped back up. Her eyes fell on me then and asked, “Need a change?”

I nodded and she quietly sat Bella in her crib before picking me up, changing me, and sitting down with me in the rocker. She rocked me back and forth and said, “You probably want to know about their research as much as I do…”

I nodded as she continued to rock me and put a pacifier in my mouth.

“We’ll figure it out,” she said and began humming softly to me. I wouldn’t believe that my brain could shut down after all of that, but I quickly found my eyes fighting to close and let myself drift into sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you all for your patience in waiting for this chapter! Between a crazy amount of time at work the last month, and then real life events (my house being broken into…) I honestly haven’t had time or the frame of mind to write. Ninety-percent of this chapter was written before all of that, but I hadn’t finished it or finalized the very last part of it. I’m hopeful that I’ll be able to get some more writing in this weekend/week, but chapters may be sporadic for a while. I’m hoping I’ll get back into the groove this week though and build up some material again! 

If you liked the chapter please like the post and leave a comment! It really does help me come back to write more if I see people are enjoying it! 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

This was great. I agree with Franks recommendations on tactics, ham stringing is definitely the way to go. Although if there was terrain I could use I would seriously consider going full "Attack on Titan" and targeting the neck/throat. Actually something like the omnidirectional rigs they used would great for fighting Amazons. Honestly if I had to go this dimension for whatever reason I'd probably wear one of those 24/7 and carry an mp7 loaded with a mix of talon and APSABOT. Actually combine the grappling rig/inert gas jets with an exosuit rig and a compressed hydrogen burning scramjetpack and you could probably hold your own against several Amazons.

No worries rl stinks sometimes and really gets in the way. I like the development and look forward to Bela at daycare when she meets her other aunts. 

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

This was great. I agree with Franks recommendations on tactics, ham stringing is definitely the way to go. Although if there was terrain I could use I would seriously consider going full "Attack on Titan" and targeting the neck/throat. Actually something like the omnidirectional rigs they used would great for fighting Amazons. Honestly if I had to go this dimension for whatever reason I'd probably wear one of those 24/7 and carry an mp7 loaded with a mix of talon and APSABOT. Actually combine the grappling rig/inert gas jets with an exosuit rig and a compressed hydrogen burning scramjetpack and you could probably hold your own against several Amazons.

223 Green tips should pack enough punch that they would penetrate even the thickest Amazon skin/bones. there are plenty of concealable pistols or bullpup rifles chambered in 223 including liberator pistols that would make this viable. If one thought that 223 was not sufficient there are single shot liberator pistols chambered in even larger calibers.

I like Gramps' idea of going for the knees or hamstrings. Everyone is short once they are on their knees, back, or face after being ham stringed (ham strung?). a 3 or 4 inch knife should be plenty to do this even to someone who is 10 or 11ft tall. Once there, all the vunerable spots are options depending on objective. Neck, armpits, and groin for execution. Calves, elbows, shoulders for incapacitation.

On a side note. I love where you are going with this Sofia. It sounds like if the Trellini family gets ahold of Bella, they will have total control of the nanites that reside within Stacy. Foreshadowing perhaps?

You know most people live an event like getting broken into than they will work a similar event into their story,  you on the other hand did it backwards.  Sorry to hear that it happened if this was the Amazon dimensions the kids that were behind this would be in someone’s nursery by now.  However you did deliver a great chapter for your story.  The chapter does bring up a lot possiblelity and questions for the story,  how will the information about Bell’s parents play out?, or will Hanna’s reintroduction to Amanda going to bring Hanna some trouble?, dose knowing Hanna on the little’s island will it give Bella a opportunity for growing up and getting out of the nursery?, etc.  with the back to back little seminars tomorrow it will be interesting in a sad way to see how many little have left the school for the nursery and also what kind of plans or traps for littles the school will plan during them. I can only hope Stacy will get through them okay and nothing happens at the sorority party, but with Stacy luck it’s going to be a busy day. Keep up the good work and I’ll be here eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

Great chapter! Either Hannah’s story was a beautifully neat bit of retcon or an extravagantly planned plot twist. Either way, I admire the technique, and it’s good to have some more characters unambiguously on Stacy’s side.

I hope Bella can win a battle or two for herself at daycare, maybe by charming an Amazon carer like one of BabyKimmy’s characters did.

18 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Lol, I think she'd get noticed with that much... not really wanting to start the inter-dimensional war quite yet... (I could see one starting though if our dimension figured out what was going on!)

18 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

No worries rl stinks sometimes and really gets in the way. I like the development and look forward to Bela at daycare when she meets her other aunts. 

Thanks for understanding! Glad you like where it's going!

15 hours ago, VoxyRox said:

A much appreciated update. Super excited for future content!

Thanks!

13 hours ago, DAQ said:

On a side note. I love where you are going with this Sofia. It sounds like if the Trellini family gets ahold of Bella, they will have total control of the nanites that reside within Stacy. Foreshadowing perhaps?

We can only guess right now!

13 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

You never cease to amaze me please continue

Thanks for commenting!

8 hours ago, Baby Pal said:

You know most people live an event like getting broken into than they will work a similar event into their story,  you on the other hand did it backwards.  Sorry to hear that it happened if this was the Amazon dimensions the kids that were behind this would be in someone’s nursery by now.  However you did deliver a great chapter for your story.  The chapter does bring up a lot possiblelity and questions for the story,  how will the information about Bell’s parents play out?, or will Hanna’s reintroduction to Amanda going to bring Hanna some trouble?, dose knowing Hanna on the little’s island will it give Bella a opportunity for growing up and getting out of the nursery?, etc.  with the back to back little seminars tomorrow it will be interesting in a sad way to see how many little have left the school for the nursery and also what kind of plans or traps for littles the school will plan during them. I can only hope Stacy will get through them okay and nothing happens at the sorority party, but with Stacy luck it’s going to be a busy day. Keep up the good work and I’ll be here eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

You know... I hadn't even looked at it like that... At least I wasn't home when it happened. There was definitely a gun stolen/loaded on the living room couch. 

The seminars should be interesting as soon as I can get my padded rear to write about it!

6 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Great chapter! Either Hannah’s story was a beautifully neat bit of retcon or an extravagantly planned plot twist. Either way, I admire the technique, and it’s good to have some more characters unambiguously on Stacy’s side.

I hope Bella can win a battle or two for herself at daycare, maybe by charming an Amazon carer like one of BabyKimmy’s characters did.

Hannah's not being dead goes back to pretty early in my notes. At one point before Kimmy pointed out she's in a different universe from Stacy I was planning on sending Hannah to Gaul. It just became one of the little isles though in the end. We'll see what happens with Bella in daycare - honestly not sure that she really knows what she's set herself up for! I think I would have gone the route of staying with Mommy in her classroom!

5 hours ago, treasuresman said:

Wow, what an awesome chapter so worth waiting for. 

Can not wait for the next chapter of this awesome adventure 

We are so blessed that you are sharing it with us

Thanks for the comments as always!

46 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Lol, I think she'd get noticed with that much... not really wanting to start the inter-dimensional war quite yet... (I could see one starting though if our dimension figured out what was going on!)

I guess I was thinking more about my self insert character who's a dimensional explorer lol

First loved this chapter, although I saw it coming, Mandy's mom is not a monster.  Second so sorry to hear about your break in, people have no regard for others.  And you need to relax some and not worry about when you post the next chapter, your loyal follows will wait.  I truly love this story so no matter how long you take does not matter.  It become one of the classic tales in the end.. Your friend Billy:wub:  

I just loved seeing more of this story. I was scratching my head a little bit here. What were Amanda and Fred thinking? I know they did some home security updates but to sit in the backyard and watch a movie? That seems more than a little risky given how close the intruders got the last time they tried. I also don’t think that Amanda’s work is tied into Bella’s parents work. If that were the case they would have been targeting Amanda all along and would have surly made an attempt at getting Stacy sooner than this. I was thrilled to be able to give this a like and am ready for more whenever you can. I wish I could take some of your burden off you but that’s just not something easily done. I will do my best and not beg for more and at least keep the pressure off you :)

Glad to see you managed to get some more posted.  Love the story so far and I'm sorry to hear about the break in.  Glad it did not stop you from writing enough to finish up this chapter for all us who have been waiting for it.  I'll have to patiently wait for your next chapter and see what other surprises you throw our way.  I'm history now.  Have five stories to work on today and not enough time to get to all of them.  (never fails).  Thanks again for another great chapter.

On 5/20/2018 at 5:23 PM, Baby Billy said:

First loved this chapter, although I saw it coming, Mandy's mom is not a monster.  Second so sorry to hear about your break in, people have no regard for others.  And you need to relax some and not worry about when you post the next chapter, your loyal follows will wait.  I truly love this story so no matter how long you take does not matter.  It become one of the classic tales in the end.. Your friend Billy:wub:  

Thank you for your kind words!

On 5/21/2018 at 2:40 AM, CDfm said:

I just loved seeing more of this story. I was scratching my head a little bit here. What were Amanda and Fred thinking? I know they did some home security updates but to sit in the backyard and watch a movie? That seems more than a little risky given how close the intruders got the last time they tried. 

They didn't end up sitting outside in this case. I think it's just a longterm purchase. Being able to lounge in the pool and watch a movie would be nice for them! Or just having a night on blankets outside - not going to happen anytime soon though! Thanks for commenting and your patience! 

On 5/21/2018 at 1:34 PM, widowmaker said:

Glad to see you managed to get some more posted.  Love the story so far and I'm sorry to hear about the break in.  Glad it did not stop you from writing enough to finish up this chapter for all us who have been waiting for it.  I'll have to patiently wait for your next chapter and see what other surprises you throw our way.  I'm history now.  Have five stories to work on today and not enough time to get to all of them.  (never fails).  Thanks again for another great chapter.

Thanks for the comment, I do appreciate it! I understand about never having enough time! 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Lillybaby said:

When’s the new update?

Excellent question! I've had some travel for work I've been doing and some more coming up. I'm hoping I might have a chance to write some this next week though... I may be on a bit more of a break than I planned on though. It will come though, I promise!

I follow your story in fictiomania. I always wait for the next chapter

I have problems with time and the internet, so I do not comment. But I'm still reading your story.

The story of Bella, looks like "Raven." she would steal the limelight.