LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

Glad to see you back.  I hope work will be quieter for a while so you can work on the story.  I have a feeling that Stacy and Ms. Madison are not going to get along.  I also believe that after tonight Stacy will try her best to not need to have a diaper change from Madison and the other RA.  I am fearing what the future will hold for Stacy if Sanders is willing to put a subliminal message in an orientation slide that will make littles pee their pants, what she will expose them to as they get closer to graduating.  Glad Bell got her stuff with no sign of the B&E, though I would like to see them throw down with grampa.  Well keep up the good work and I wish the best for Stacy.

So... Is Dean Sanders giving anyone else a Dolores Umbridge vibe?

Yep, I want to hack an elevator so that their stuck in it and wind up pissing themselves :D (puts on guy Fawkes max and breaks out the canned Starbucks)

Watch Dogs is giving me a lot of fun ideas for how to take the amazons down a peg.

I definitely think it is an interesting chapter an there are going to be lots of firsts and uncomfortable experiences for Stacy and the other littles coming up. But college is definitely about learning for a lot of different situations. I think this will be a fun next chapter! 

I hope so! Thanks for commenting! :)

My inner anarchist is howling bloody murder, like I've got a very strong urge to tag some buildings and DDOS some government sites. Although again in this situation I'd probably get even more aggressive, like full on deadsec.

Lol, don't worry, I think Stacy will probably appease some of your inner dark side when all is said and done!

So... Is Dean Sanders giving anyone else a Dolores Umbridge vibe?

She does, doesn't she? Well I hate that character so hopefully Sanders is equally hated. In the end I would actually consider her to be one of the most evil characters in the book when all is said and done. 

Glad to see you back.  I hope work will be quieter for a while so you can work on the story.  I have a feeling that Stacy and Ms. Madison are not going to get along.  I also believe that after tonight Stacy will try her best to not need to have a diaper change from Madison and the other RA.  I am fearing what the future will hold for Stacy if Sanders is willing to put a subliminal message in an orientation slide that will make littles pee their pants, what she will expose them to as they get closer to graduating.  Glad Bell got her stuff with no sign of the B&E, though I would like to see them throw down with grampa.  Well keep up the good work and I wish the best for Stacy.

Thanks for the comments! I'm pretty sure Stacy and you are on the same page! 

A really good chapter. The way I see it, is the odds are that no one is ever gonna make in the Littles section.  There just seem to be too many obstacles for them. And the hypnosis slide ....  I don't know.  I feel like even Stacy is in some sort of jeopardy as well.  For those living in the dorms, there is just too much control over their lives.  Eight demerits for a poop in class ...  I'm sure that can be managed as well.  Then it's just 2 more to go.  I wonder if there are any rules that would nullify Stacy's current adoption ....  Thanks for the new chapter!

I have a habit of always reading the oldest story posted first. That way I get to read all of the stories posted. That works well at least until a story like this one comes along. A story like this is so dang good, it never makes it to the bottom of my list. So for this story I make an exception and read when I notice it has been updated. 

Now for the chapter itself; LOVED IT!!!!!! Like the entire story, this is simply amazing. I love the character Stacy. She makes such a sweet love able baby but at the same time a smart and determined woman who you know will succeed. I love how her emotions and desires bounce between her wanting to be educated and being a baby. She is jealous of Bella and how she is being babied yet she still has the drive to succeed in school.

I am always thrilled to be able to give each chapter a like. I hope you continue to run me out of likes. 

A really good chapter. The way I see it, is the odds are that no one is ever gonna make in the Littles section.  .... I wonder if there are any rules that would nullify Stacy's current adoption ....  Thanks for the new chapter!

I figure a few will skate through, but there will be plenty who won't. As far as Stacy she's safe so far... we'll see down the road!

I have a habit of always reading the oldest story posted first. That way I get to read all of the stories posted. That works well at least until a story like this one comes along. A story like this is so dang good, it never makes it to the bottom of my list. So for this story I make an exception and read when I notice it has been updated. 

Now for the chapter itself; LOVED IT!!!!!! Like the entire story, this is simply amazing. I love the character Stacy. She makes such a sweet love able baby but at the same time a smart and determined woman who you know will succeed. I love how her emotions and desires bounce between her wanting to be educated and being a baby. She is jealous of Bella and how she is being babied yet she still has the drive to succeed in school.

I am always thrilled to be able to give each chapter a like. I hope you continue to run me out of likes. 

Thanks for the comment and the like! I appreciate that you're enjoying it!

I've had a pretty exceptional few days of writing with just about 400 words shy of 40,000 words since Thursday! I have four full chapters past this and another almost completed chapter after that now in the pipeline. If I can get this to a good spot in the next five chapters to a stopping point (pause) I may post more regularly. We'll see how the week goes. Anyway I have a bottle to go enjoy to celebrate. Thanks everyone for the comments! It really helps spur the fingers to type!

I figure a few will skate through, but there will be plenty who won't. As far as Stacy she's safe so far... we'll see down the road!

Thanks for the comment and the like! I appreciate that you're enjoying it!

I've had a pretty exceptional few days of writing with just about 400 words shy of 40,000 words since Thursday! I have four full chapters past this and another almost completed chapter after that now in the pipeline. If I can get this to a good spot in the next five chapters to a stopping point (pause) I may post more regularly. We'll see how the week goes. Anyway I have a bottle to go enjoy to celebrate. Thanks everyone for the comments! It really helps spur the fingers to type!

One thing I'm curious about is are the gates state or privately controlled? If privately I'd want to see if I could buy one to try and start getting Little's out of the place and get supplies to local opposition/resistance groups. I think starting with nonviolent methods first protests, strikes, and cyber attacking government infrastructure would be best. When they inevitably retaliate with force then break out the milspec hardware. Raids should be focused and targeted on government forces civilian causalities only hurt us on the PR front. So we should avoid using explosives in populated areas, they're too indiscriminate. Save the ANFO for breaching remote bases in rural areas to capture hardware. If we're lucky we could possible even knock over a small staging depot for an armored unit capture some serious firepower. We'd have to use them sparingly, stick to hit and run, no direct offensives to avoid having them taken out by government air units.

Wow, what an awesome chapter, poor Laura having to put up with Miss Madison all the time, poor Stacy not being able to have any mummy juice that would suck seeing her sister have it all the time 

Looking forward to the next chapter, I really love your writing 

YourFNF,

I like your thought but instead of using deadly weapon or extreme force, I would suggest tranquilizer guns that would have nanites loaded in them, that would make any amazon Is hostel into a little. No dead bodies no PR problem And victims will not want to draw attention to themselves and risk being adopted.  Eventually there would be more little than amazon and the little would be safe.

YourFNF,

I like your thought but instead of using deadly weapon or extreme force, I would suggest tranquilizer guns that would have nanites loaded in them, that would make any amazon Is hostel into a little. No dead bodies no PR problem And victims will not want to draw attention to themselves and risk being adopted.  Eventually there would be more little than amazon and the little would be safe.

Honestly I feel like forcibly altering somebodies body is worse than killing them from an ethical standpoint.

YourFNF,

You may want to read Widowmaker's story called Raven.

That sounds interesting

YourFNF,

You may want to read Widowmaker's story called Raven.

I liked the main character, salute to my sister in anarchy, but the rape scene that seemed to be included for pure shock value was to much, I had to stop reading. Like that was direct hit right in the anxiety disorder. I need a minute. Fuck I want to kick something over. No joke if I was in the same room with that fucking monster and I had gun... Two rounds center mass final shot point blank to the face. I wouldn't even flinch. (screams inarticulately while knocking over furniture) I'm not  one for revenge torture but fuck it would be tempting to kneecap and get a few kicks in.

It's not even the fact that it was triggering so much as I didn't feel clean reading it, like it felt like I was watching a snuff film.

Thanks to everyone who commented on/liked the last chapter! I really do appreciate it! Now on to the next chapter!

Chapter 30:

“WHO?” SHE SAID with a quick turn as she placed a fresh diaper under Laura, “Oh, you! Come on in Princess!”

I noticed that all of the other girls had their orientation shirts on now with their skirts. For most of the girls the shirts fit them fairly well. As Laura was sat upright I could see the shirt was way too big, becoming a dress on her and Madison tutted, “One of these years they’re going to remember we have some tiny littles!”

I watched as she removed Laura’s skirt and found some white ribbon nearby that she wrapped around her waist and tied in a large bow in the back. “That being said you look like the cutest little here now!” I heard her stage whisper to Laura. The other girls sat in their desk chairs nervously as Madison sat Laura down. “Go sit down at your desk Laura, I’m just going to help our guest get ready too.”

“Thank you Miss Madison,” Laura said while blushing deeply. I could tell that the whole situation mortified her – and I felt terrible for her!

As she moved away Madison looked down at me, “Where’s your shirt?”

I took my backpack off and opened it to pull it out, “here,” I told her. “I can put it on myself real quick?”

“Much faster if I do it,” she said while quickly reaching down, picking me up, and laying me down on the changing table. A moment later my blouse was off and my skirt was gone. “Aren’t you just adorable wearing regular baby Pampers?” she teased me. “I guess your mommy at least knows what you need.” Her hand squeezed the padding before her finger went in the side and I gasped a bit as it brushed me in a way that was unnecessary. “Guess you must have had a change before you came?”

I just nodded, “Yes, Miss Madison.”

“Well let’s pull this shirt over your head,” she told me, “Arms up like a pretty ballerina!”

I actually did giggle with as hard as she was trying to embarrass me.

“Okay, let’s stand up and see just how bad this one is on you…” She tutted a moment later when she realized it came to my ankles, “Wow, as tiny as Laura is, you sweetie definitely take the cake! What size clothes do you wear?”

“Three months,” I told her.

“Good think you’re already adopted! I don’t think you would last a week otherwise!” she said while she grabbed another piece of ribbon and duplicated what she had done with Laura’s dress. She sat me down then and said, “Can you be a big girl and put your blouse and skirt in your backpack for me?”

I nodded, “Yes, Miss Madison,” and completed the task just as I saw my watch said it was 6:30 on the dot.

“Okay chicks, come on over here to the carpet in the center of the room so we can all chat a bit as a nest before we go take our dorm picture.” She sat down on the carpet and added in a singsong voice, “Sit crisscross applesauce everyone!”

I sat down next to Laura who reached out and squeezed my hand. As I looked at her face I could tell she must have been crying a little in response to her embarrassing treatment. ‘I wonder what happened before I got here,’ I thought, but I had no time to ask Laura anything before Madison began. “Okay, so a few rules I need to make sure we go over. You all have your potty star charts over there on the wall,” she pointed to a row of ten charts. One of the girls raised her hand, “Yes Brooke?”

“What about Stacy?” She asked, “she doesn’t have a chart? She’s a part of our nest, right?”

Madison pursed her lips and asked me, “Do you need a potty chart Stacy?”

I thought quickly before answering, “No Miss Madison, Mommy keeps me in diapers – it would be kind of pointless!”

“Well there you have it Brooke, Baby Stacy there doesn’t need one because she knows she’s not a big girl like you all are.” She paused before smiling, “Unless you don’t need one either Brooke?”

I looked at the girl as she gulped and said, “I guess I do need one since I use the potty Miss Madison.”

“Good girl!” Madison said with praise. “Now there are spots on the chart for if you are wet in the morning or not. No one gets out of bed until I come and do a diaper check on you each morning. If you’re dry I’ll let you put on whatever underwear you want. If you’re wet I’ll change you into a pull-up unless you really want to risk having an accident without protection. You are allowed to tell me you want your big girl panties at anytime except bedtime!”

I grimaced - she probably hoped someone would choose that.

“If you wet a pull-up or big girl panties I’ll mark that on the second line each day. If you poopie them that’s another mark.”

Another girl raised her hand, “Miss Madison, Dean Sanders said as long as it wasn't in class it was okay if we had a poop accident?”

Madison laughed like the girl had just done the most mundane task, “of course Jasmine it’s okay silly girl! We just mark it down for the schools records! One of the things on your report card each semester is your potty progress. You can get a Gold Star for absolutely no potty accidents, a Silver star for up to five wetting accidents or one poopy accident, and a Bronze Star if you have no more than ten wetting accidents or two poopy diapers.”

“Jasmine you had another question?”

“If we don’t have any stars on our report card?”

“No harm, it just means when businesses look at you for jobs after college, they’ll know you are probably going to have some potty issues.”

She paused and looked around the room, “Okay, so other things – you obviously know the potties are in the bathroom next door along with the showers. If you need any help with showering or using the potty don’t be shy! We also have a bath tub on the floor that I can use to give you a bath if you would prefer a bath.”

I noticed that there was a door marked ‘Bathroom’ on one side of the wall not far from the changing room. Another door was marked ‘Miss Madison – Nest Hen’ on another wall. If I hadn’t known any better I would have been sure I walked into a daycare rather than a dorm room.

She looked at her watch, “Okay two other things real quick. I know many of you have your favorite stuffies here, but if you forgot one please feel free to grab one from the jungle over there,” she nodded her head towards a net of stuffed animals and dolls. “I insist everyone have a friend to sleep with!” She smiled, “I even have my favorite teddy bear that I sleep with each night too!”

‘I actually believe that…’ I thought to myself. ‘Gabby had a billion stuffed animals still…’

“Also, if you would like a binky or a night-night bottle that’s fine, but those have to stay in your bed.”

“A binky? Seriously?” A blonde haired girl asked. “We’re not really babies you know…”

“Oh Alyssa, you and I are going to have a lot of fun! It’s not mandatory at all, but I know some littles are very comforted by them. I just like to make sure everyone knows I don’t have a problem if you need one. I can lend you a binky for the night to see if you would like one?” She smiled and I swore there was a cartoon like gleam off her white teeth just then.

“No thank you Miss Madison,” she said remembering her precarious situation.

“The offer is always on the table for anyone!” She said before looking around. “Real quick I want to make sure everyone has at least heard everyone else introduce themselves! Let’s go around the circle and say who we are, what our major is, and what our favorite thing to do is.” She smiled at us and I noted that I was sitting to the left side of her and might be going first. “I’m going first,” she said and I felt a sigh of relief that I didn’t voice. “My name is Miss Madison Trestle, I’m in grad school working on my doctorate in Little Psychiatry, and my favorite thing is to hang out with all of my adorable little friends!”

I wanted to gag at that and noticed another girl across the circle make a fitting face, but no one dared to say anything. “Okay, Stacy, you go next!”

I sighed, “I’m Stacy Westerfield, I’m majoring in Computer Science, and I love to swim.”

“I’m Laura Windsor, I’m majoring in accounting, and I love reading romance novels.”

“I’m Brooke Kestler, I’m majoring in Business, and I love photography.” Brooke I noted was about four and a half feet tall and one of the tallest littles in the room. Her brown hair was tied into twin pigtails tied with yellow bows.

Only a head taller than me, the next shortest girl looked to be Asian, “I’m Annie Gao, I’m a math major, and I love calligraphy.”

“I’m Jasmine Cook,” another of the taller of us who was African American started, “I’m a theater major, and I love making funny voices,” she said the last part in a voice that sounded eerily like Madison’s.

“Cute,” Madison said verbally while I noted her eyes looked like she was thinking something entirely different. “Next?”

“I’m Esther Medelsheim, I’m going to be studying Psychology, and I like painting.” Esther was a bit shorter than the girls around her, but still way taller than me.

The next girl I noted had a nose piercing but looked to be of Indian heritage and I remembered that being a normal cultural tradition, “I’m Anaya Anand, and I’ll be studying Biology. I like to embroider scarves and other clothing,” she added. She looked to be just a bit taller than Laura, but shorter than most of the rest of the girls.

“Chelsea Jackson, hi,” the next girl said nervously while playing with her brown hair. “I’m studying chemistry, and I like to draw.”

“I am Natasha Annikova, I’ll be majoring in Art, and I like being the tallest person in the room other than Miss Madison for once!” Everyone else giggled and I figured she was still shy of four feet six inches, but in a room of short girls she was indeed the tallest.

“I’m Alyssa Drummond, I’m going to be a fashion designer, and I love makeup and all of the looks I can make with it.” The blonde haired girl seemed to epitomize a Barbie Doll or Valley Girl personality… Somehow I was pretty sure her makeup days were numbered with as cute as she was.

“And last I’m Gemma Hamilton, I’m majoring in engineering, and I like computer games.” Gemma was short and a little stockier than the rest of the littles in the room. Placed into a family I had little doubt it would be baby fat before long for her.

“Okay now that we all know who each other are; we need to come up with a name for the nest other than Miss Madison’s nest. Anyone have any ideas?”

There was an awkward silence with no one speaking up, “How about Mice, Miss Madison?” Annie asked politely. I noted that she was wearing her shirt like Laura and I as a fake dress.

“Hmm… What do you think about that girls?”

Everyone shrugged, “It works because we’re probably the tiniest nest of littles?” Laura said.

That had some giggles added to it. “Let me just check and see if anyone has claimed it yet?” She said as she got onto a tablet and smiled a moment later, “Okay my little mice, we need to go down and take our dorm picture. Everyone grab onto the caterpillar!”

I grabbed my backpack on my way to where she had the girls lining up on the rope and she asked, “Why are you taking your backpack Stacy?”

“Mrs. Walters told my mommy that I would go home with her after the picture Miss Madison.”

“Oh then… We’re going to have to find a way for you to spend some more time with the nest sometime this week Stacy,” she told me.

“I’d like that,” I lied to her with what I hoped looked like a genuine smile. ‘Actually I would like to hang out with some of the other girls… just not her!

We were led downstairs and to the front of the building and a large set of steps that led up to it. Many of the other nests were already lining the steps and Madison said, “Mice let’s go down here to the front since we’re the smallest!”

I groaned but found myself sitting with my legs crisscrossed at the front of the picture next to Laura and Annie. “Say cheese!” a happy voice said a few minutes later and I noticed that Amanda was taking her own pictures of it too. Several minutes later Mrs. Walters called out loudly, “Okay nests, you need to get upstairs, get your jammies on, and it’s lights out at 7:30 for Freshmen, 8:00 for Sophomores and Juniors, and 8:30 for Seniors!”

“Yes ma’am,” was a chorus of voices as Madison and the other Nest Mothers gathered their chicks and I reclaimed my backpack from the side where I had sat it and walked over to Amanda.

“Well don’t you look cute!” she said to me as she picked me up and placed me on her side.

I leaned my head onto her shoulder and said, “Always,” as I watched the other littles look at me in a mixture of horror, disgust, and… jealousy?

I waived at my nest, which all waived at me and enjoyed my ride on Amanda’s side to the car. “I hope I didn’t embarrass you?” she said a little apologetically.

“Mommy, with as horrible as the ‘nests’ are, I’m just glad I’m YOUR baby girl!” I told her.

BACK HOME AMANDA carried me inside and I couldn’t help but think about the fact I was feeling a bit tired. It was only seven-thirty though as we got home and I didn’t want to be like the other littles if I could help it! “Daddy was supposed to give Bella a bath already, if he did I’m going to put her to bed and then I’ll give you your bath?” She asked.

“I thought we had to take baths together?” I asked confused.

“You’re our college girl, you have a later bedtime than Bella. She’s a baby as far as potty, feeding, and bedtime is concerned.”

“I don’t get it… but maybe you can explain while I’m taking my bath?”

She smiled at me and gave me a hug, “Sure sweetie. You have your tablet in your backpack? Why don’t you get on it and check tomorrow’s schedule?”

“Okay,” I told her with a smile and walked over to the couch with my backpack. I scaled the mountain so to speak and sat down before pulling the backpack off my back and opening it up. My transparent tablet seemed to turn on magically, and I couldn’t help but marvel again at how amazing it really was! I glanced at tomorrow’s schedule quickly before pulling up the rest of my e-mails. I noted that there were e-mails from my parents, grandparents, Gabby, and several from the university including Dean Sanders and Mrs. Walters.

I decided Dean Sanders was probably the most important to read first.

Dear Stacy,

It was a pleasure to meet you today with your mommy. I just wanted to welcome you to the university and invite you to come see me if you ever have any problems with anything. I know you’ll be missing out on some support without being on campus for help, but feel free to let me know if you ever feel the need to spend a night or two in the dorm as a sleep over. I’m sure your mommy would go along with that and we could get a portable bed in there for you for a night. If you have any little friends they can also go home with you overnight as long as Mrs. Walters gives her okay.

Your mommy is one of our star professors and I know you will be one of our star students,

Cordially,

Jacqueline Sanders

Dean of Little Students

‘Just who is Amanda that she gets this kind of deferential treatment?’ I wondered a bit before shrugging and opening Mrs. Walters e-mail.

Stacy,

It was a pleasure to meet you and your mommy today. I wanted to suggest that you meet your nest at around 4:30pm tomorrow (today if you’re reading this Tuesday like you should be!) to go to dinner and the orientation events until lights out. It’ll give you a chance to make some friends on campus. Not mandatory, but it would be a good thing to do! I know Miss Madison will keep a good eye on you for your mommy. She’s also welcome to come if she would prefer too! See you tomorrow,

Mrs. Walters

Wenig Hall House Mother

I thought through the fact that according to the university I should be in bed, and decided to not reply to either message until the morning. As much as I didn’t want to spend any time with Madison I guessed it wasn’t a terrible idea to go hang out with them either… As I opened my parents and grandparents e-mails they were just quick ‘Good luck’ e-mails on the first day. Gabby’s was basically the same along with some stories about her first day.

While I was sitting there I messed around with the tablets apps some more and remembered something I had wanted to try with it. Back home my iPad had been great for sketching on. I’d only taken one year of art in school, but I found that I loved how easy it was to sketch detailed charcoal and ink drawings on the iPad – and it was something I was pretty good at. I opened my backpack and found the little sized stylus that had been at the little store and found a drawing app on my new tablet to see if it would work.

I smiled as I found it worked better than my Apple Pencil had! ‘What to draw?’ I thought for a moment before seeing a picture hanging up in the living room of Amanda and I from before the cake the other day. ‘When did they have that printed…?’ I had to wonder before deciding it was a good project.

I had made pretty good progress on sketching it out when Amanda came downstairs then and asked, “Ready for your bath?”

I nodded and slipped my tablet and stylus back into the backpack and held my hands out to her in the universal ‘pick me up please’ gesture. Apparently Amanda didn’t need told twice and she scooped me up and gave me a hug. “Everything okay?” she asked as we went upstairs to the bathroom where the water was already running in the tub.

I nodded while quickly letting go of a stream of urine in my diaper so I could be empty. “Just a strange day…” I told her.

She nodded and helped me out of my shirt dress leaving my wet diaper exposed. “You need to get more liquids in you Stacy,” she said as she pulled it off. I looked down and noted it was pretty yellow inside.

“I’ll try and remember to drink the bottle of water you have in there for me tomorrow,” I told her, “but I didn’t really have a lot of downtime to drink anything after dinner?”

She squeezed me, “we’ll figure it out,” she told me as she lifted me and placed me in the fairly filled tub with lots of bubbles. “So what’s the schedule for tomorrow?”

“Well at nine in the morning they have some tours and buses around the city… I figure that’s not really needed?”

She shook her head, “No, you can skip that one. I doubt they let many littles even go on that one unless it’s to tour all of the daycare and adoption centers…”

I tensed but nodded, “Sounds about right,” I said softly while thinking of the girls I had been with a while ago and imagining each of them with a mother like Cassie or Chloe. I shook my head and said, “There’s a university welcome ceremony at eleven that looks like it’s the last parent and student event. Then there’s the programming placement exam at two.”

“You’ll be fine on that by the way sweetie,” she said as she moved a mitt up and down my back.

I shrugged, “Even if I’m not, I’m okay with it, that’s why I came here!”

“Anything else tomorrow?”

“Well Mrs. Walters sent me an e-mail asking for me to go to the dorm about 4:30 to go hang out with my nest, go to dinner, and then do the orientation events until it’s bedtime for the littles?”

“Do you want to?” She asked, “Lean forward a bit baby,” she said as she cleaned my rear. I blushed as I didn’t think that would ever feel normal…

“I guess?” I said, “I’m a little worried about spending too much time around Madison though.”

“Did she do anything to you earlier?” Amanda asked with some steel in her voice.

“She insisted on helping me get dressed…”

“Not surprised there…”

“And checked my diaper by squeezing it like you do…”

“Normal?”

“Then she put her finger inside the diaper to make sure it was dry…”

“That little bitch!” Amanda said then and as I turned I saw the face of a really angry momma bear.

“I know… What did she do to everyone else though?” I asked sadly.

Amanda quietly washed my hair then before saying, “Unfortunately she’s now assigned as your Nest Hen and is one of the people you can’t refuse to change you… And I don’t think I’ll get anywhere with an abuse case this time. If she does it again I want you to say these exact words, ‘My Mommy said she’s the only one who can touch me like that. Please just wipe me with a wipe and change my diapee.’” She paused and I let it sink in, “If she continues then you have a good case to file an abuse claim and she’ll know that.”

I nodded, “Okay…” paused then said, “I guess I do want to go to that event just so I can make some friends. Maybe even after they’re adopted?”

She nodded, “You do need friends dear.”

“I wish I could go to the Casino night event at 8pm so I could maybe hang out with Mia or something…”

“They’d find some way to give you some demerits if you did,” Amanda told me, “best to pretend I’m making you go to bed like every other freshman little at 7:30. In fact make sure you don’t send any e-mails or anything after that either?”

I nodded, “I’d already thought about that and didn’t respond to either Mrs. Walters or Dean Sanders.”

“Dean Sanders e-mailed you?”

By then I was just sitting in the tub as she sat back and looked at me. I filled her in on what the e-mails had said. It was probably time for me to get out, but I said, “Mommy?”

“Yes Princess?”

“So what’s going on with Bella? You said you would explain it to me in the bath…?”

I looked up where Amanda knelt closer to the tub. Her face was definitely clouded with a mixture of concern and embarrassment as she sighed, “I did, didn’t I?” she pushed a hair out of her face with a wet hand and said, “I wish I understood what I was doing myself here.” She seemed to think for a moment before unplugging the tub and wrapping me in a towel, “Let’s get a diaper on you and we’ll go sit in the rocker downstairs and I’ll try and explain.”

I was dried quickly, wrapped in a towel with my hair wrapped in what was probably a washcloth for her, before carrying me to the nursery where I could hear Bella softly snoring in our crib. Amanda just grabbed a diaper and a onesie real quick before leaving back downstairs. I was laid down on a changing pad she had downstairs and quickly diapered, dressed in the onesie, and then she grabbed a comb and a brush and sat down with me in rocker.

“So Bella?” I asked again as she began combing through my hair.

“Daddy and Grandpa saw some more signs of that group we ran into when they were getting her stuff earlier. When my dad got to her apartment he kept everyone out for a few minutes, and ran some scanning equipment. He found the whole place had been wired for video and sound. Once he disabled it all they began loading her stuff up and a lady claiming to be from Little Protective Services went up to Daddy and asked what was going on? He had just sat Bella down in a playpen with a bottle of juice and a fresh diaper.”

“Oh no… what happened?”

“She had to admit it looked like they were doing a good job of cleaning up the littles mess and she seemed to be well cared for now. Some of her comments though alluded that if she was discovered not being a good baby girl that maybe someone else could help her better along that route…”

“That’s horrible…” I breathed. “But… how far do they expect you to go?” I asked nervously.

“Well that’s the thing… we’d already talked to Bella about being afraid of something like this. That’s when she told us last night just to go ahead and treat her like a baby with most things. Height wise she’s about a two year old, but she’s so skinny the younger infant clothes fit her better. She asked for us just to treat her like she’s about eighteen months old as far as the potty, eating, sleeping, and everything else.”

“You’re not going to…”

“We don’t have to do anything else Stacy. She’s old enough at that age that she can crawl, walk, or run. She can feed herself finger foods and eat solid foods, but she’s still young enough that nursing and using her baba and pacifier are normal.”

“What about doing stuff like getting on the computer or playing with things other than dolls? Her sewing?”

“With an adult supervising we’ll let her do some of those. The sewing is going to wait for a couple months until we’re sure LPS is going to leave well enough alone.”

“And me?”

“What about you?”

“What about LPS and me?”

“Oh you silly girl you’re fine. You’re a well adjusted little who as far as they’ll be concerned knows her place but is too smart not to go to school.”

I nodded, “It’s not fair though that I get to do some things she can’t?”

“Like?”

“Like she’s already in bed by eight?”

“Remember you have those nanites Stacy – Bella’s a normal little. Normal littles, even the ones who are independent, rarely stay up past nine! Bella normally has gone to bed around eight for her whole life. It’s not like it’s a punishment.”

I looked at the clock and saw it was nine-thirty, “So do I have a bed time?”

“Well I’d definitely say before your Mommy and Daddy!”

“Obviously… kind of hard to get into my crib by myself!”

“Exactly! So probably no later than eleven on most weeknights?”

I nodded, “Okay.”

Amanda kept stroking through my hair until it was dry enough she could braid it loosely. “Umm Mommy? When am I going to be able to get my hair done?”

“I have an appointment for you and your sister at nine tomorrow?”

“That soon?” I asked suddenly a bit nervous.

“I figured tomorrow was the best time with the tours going on?”

I nodded, “What are we doing with it?”

“I thought maybe you could just have the length evened up to just above your shoulders and we’ll get it curled under?” She suggested, “and then have your bangs cleaned up and curled?”

I nodded, “So I can still have a ponytail or pigtails?”

She smiled at me and hugged me, “Yep!”

“What about Bella?”

“We’re going to get hers done into a short bob,” she told me, “it’s a pretty normal looking cut for a little her size to have,” she added.

“How long will you have to treat her like this?” I asked going back to our earlier conversation.

She squeezed me in a hug and whispered, “only as long as we have to and she wants to continue with it. If she decides she really wants to be done with it at some point I’ll let you make contact with some people to get her free.”

I smiled back at her and returned the hug.

“Now, I spoke with a few colleagues about your placement test for tomorrow. They said you can choose which language you want to use as long as it’s something they have a compiler for.”

“Okay… You know which ones I understand – which should I use?”

“I think if you base your answers off what you called C#, that would be best?” She said and I nodded, “It’s not exactly the same with some of the higher order language functions of what’s current here, but it’s close enough whatever you do should work.”

“Okay… what’s different about the newer version you all use?” I asked thinking back to our earlier conversation where it had been apparent they seemed to have had all of our languages earlier.

“Most of the differences have to do with some of the AI Cognitive Mapping functions that we’re using in my studies…”

We had a totally nerdy conversation as she told me about some of the things she was working on. It turns out that AI and the nanites was more of her field in the hopes of making it possible to remotely start civilizations on other planets with pre-built habitat domes. It was something out of science fiction, but really cool. She’d also been involved at low levels with the foundations for Tessa, but wasn’t directly hands on with the project anymore so she didn’t know how far she had come along until last week.

When all was said and done it was ten-thirty when Fred peaked his head in and said he was going to bed. As he left Amanda asked, “You want a bottle before bed?”

“I’d rather nurse,” I said sadly.

“Well you didn’t have any poopy accidents today? Let’s let your body clear until this weekend and we’ll try to go back to nights?”

I nodded and sat comfortably on her hip as she filled a bottle with regular milk and some honey, heated it up, then sat down with me and fed the bottle to me while she hummed a lullaby to send me off to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This chapter is one of the shortest I've written in a while... and since I'm working on Chapter 35 already... Let's make a deal! The magic number is 20. If likes plus different people commenting equals 20, then I'll post Chapter 31 early! It's in your hands! :D  (Otherwise I'll post it Friday next week) 

I really do appreciate the feedback from everyone. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to do either as I've posted! 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Stacy is going to have a flock of littles trying to be her friend for the chance to stay over and get out of the dorms for a night.  But I can see that might backfire on her and she might have to stay at the dorm to make up for taking all her friends home for sleep overs.  The potty charts make me think that it’s a nice way to tell how regressed the little are makes it easier to decide who they will target to have an accident.  Also the dorm photo does make for a good catalog to send to orphanage on little that might be available. Hope we can get the marks so we get early release,because I can’t wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

I found this chapter very engrossing, especially the information about Bella's apt being wired.

There is one error though about the pooping in class which should be pooping outside of class.

Another girl raised her hand, “Miss Madison, Dean Sanders said as long as it was in class it was okay if we had a poop accident?”  

I think that should read as long as it was not in class

I'm always  amazed at how well Stacy handles this. Then again she's much more emotionally stable than I am.

I actually that makes me think.... This place must be a special kind of hell for Littles and Inbetweeners with disabilities. It's probablly not that much better for amazons either.

Simply a great chapter.  I was also confused by the pooping question.  As I said when you started this is going to go down as one of the classic DD stories of all time.  I had to laugh at your apology about the chapter being so short though.  Just love this.:wub: 

The potty charts make me think that it’s a nice way to tell how regressed the little are makes it easier to decide who they will target to have an accident.  Also the dorm photo does make for a good catalog to send to orphanage on little that might be available. Hope we can get the marks so we get early release,because I can’t wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

I remembered thinking the fact Emily took her Potty Chart with here when she graduated college seemed to be something more meaningful than her friend seemed to think it was. Her being awarded Gold Stars for potty use seemed to need to be included in this story too. Hopefully the system I came up with makes sense and works... Thanks for the comment! (One comment or like short right now :-) )

I found this chapter very engrossing, especially the information about Bella's apt being wired.

There is one error though about the pooping in class which should be pooping outside of class.

Another girl raised her hand, “Miss Madison, Dean Sanders said as long as it was in class it was okay if we had a poop accident?”  

I think that should read as long as it was not in class

I fixed that, thanks for catching that!

It seems Stacy likes to be babied a little bit. I wonder how things went in the boy's dorm?

Probably mostly remain a mystery... Stacy's not supposed to be in there! 

I'm always  amazed at how well Stacy handles this. Then again she's much more emotionally stable than I am.

I actually that makes me think.... This place must be a special kind of hell for Littles and Inbetweeners with disabilities. It's probablly not that much better for amazons either.

My guess is that disabilities would just be rolled into reasons to treat them like Amazons want to. Amazons with a medical condition are probably okay... the racism seems to mostly extend to the heights. An inbetweener would probably be in trouble though.

Stacy's dealing with this well for a couple reasons I think. Most importantly she steeled herself for this future for two years. She saw more than enough the first trip to know exactly what she was getting into. The other reason I think is a family trait - early on Stacy's grandfather alludes to their family being a very adventurous one. 

I really like this chapter it’s going good.

Thanks!

Simply a great chapter.  I was also confused by the pooping question.  As I said when you started this is going to go down as one of the classic DD stories of all time.  I had to laugh at your apology about the chapter being so short though.  Just love this.:wub: 

Thanks!

So we're short one like or comment to reach 20... It's ready to go :)

• Like 1

Well you all met the challenge! Thanks for the comments and the likes! Here’s Chapter 31 as promised! 

Chapter 31:

I WOKE UP the next morning to a camera flash and the slow realization that I was being held. As I became more aware I realized that I was serving as a teddy bear for Bella who hadn’t apparently become aware of the attention yet. I looked up at Amanda and said, “Do you have to take pictures all of the time?”

“No, just when there’s an adorable moment,” Amanda said smiling down at me.

“What…?” I heard behind me as Bella stirred. “Let me sleep in…”

“I need you to let your sister go Bella, she has to get ready for her day and so do you!” Amanda said as she reached down and lightly tickled Bella’s side.

“Stop it!” she whined while I made my escape.

I noticed that I really needed to pee and let it go into the dry diaper while Amanda picked me up. She felt my diaper warming and asked, “needed to go huh?”

“Wish I would just go in my sleep and not think about it,” I admitted to her.

She squeezed me and said, “can you wait until after breakfast for a change?”

I thought about it for a second and nodded, “yeah.”

Fred came in right then and she passed me to him, “Would you get Stacy going with breakfast? I made some oatmeal and cut up some fruit for her that’s on the table.”

“Sure sweetie,” he told her as he took me and gave me a gentle squeeze.

As he carried me out the door I watched Amanda pick Bella up and moved towards the rocking chair to nurse her. I sighed heavily as he carried me downstairs, “Are you sure you don’t want to just avoid her milk forever Stacy?” He asked as we made it to the bottom step, “I think you might never kick the habit if you start again?”

I shook my head, “Pretty sure… but you’re right, it’s an addiction. Every time I see Bella nursing, see Aman… Mommy pumping, or another little feeding from their mommy… it’s a huge craving.”

“Is it getting easier?” He asked as he gently sat me down in the highchair and began buckling the harness.

I thought for a second and shook my head, “Not really…”

“Hmm… I wonder if there’s something you missed with the nanites? Most littles who escape from their ‘parents’ seem to be able to move on with life without that problem?” he asked as he velcroed a bib onto my neck.

I shrugged, “I don’t know?” and then added, “How active are the nanites still?”

“That would be a Mommy question Stacy, but I think they have to be at least somewhat active still, I’m pretty sure they don’t leave your body completely.”

He put the tray on the highchair, and then he placed the oatmeal, fruit, and coffee on my tray. The spoon sat in the oatmeal and I drank a large gulp of coffee before beginning to carefully eat. I could feel the cloth padding of the cover of the seat on my legs since the onesie I was wearing only covered my diaper. ‘The cereal with Amanda’s milk was better than this…’ I whined in my mind as I took each bite, but kept eating it a spoonful at a time and alternated with the fruit to help with the taste.

Fred read something on a tablet as I ate, so it was quiet enough for me to just think. ‘The nanites… I wonder if they can be programmed still?’ The thought of being able to maybe do something about the side effects of her milk and who knows what else was intriguing. I thought back to the code from the lab and remembered I had managed to get a copy of it onto my own computer. ‘Maybe I can hack my own nanites?’ I thought with a bit of a grin.

“All done?” Amanda interrupted my thoughts as she deposited a sleepy Bella into her highchair. She was dressed in a frilly pink bodysuit outfit with a skirt that hung well above the bottom of the crotch that was snaped shut. The result was that it easily showed off her pink princess diaper to the sides of the flap. Her long hair was just pulled back into a simple ponytail - which made sense with us getting a hair cut.

I gulped the last bit of coffee and nodded, “I guess so.”

“Let’s get you changed then and dressed so we can get going,” she pronounced as she came over to me, pulled the tray off, unbuckled me, and picked me up. “Do you need to use your potty?” she asked.

I thought for a second and shook my head, “not right now?”

“You sure?”

I nodded, “we’ll be able to come home before going to the university later?”

“Yes, we’ll have to drop off your baby sister,” she told me.

I just shook my head at the absurdity of having an older adult, over a foot and half taller than me, being called my baby sister. Upstairs she pulled my wet diaper off and wiped me before asking, “What kind of diaper do you want sweetie?”

“Just a regular Pamper?” I asked, “I don’t need anything thicker… right?”

She shook her head, “No, but I just wanted to make sure you didn’t want a thinner one?”

I shrugged, “All the girls last night saw my diaper and I made no attempt to hide I’m not using the potty with them when one of the girls tried to pick on me.”

“What did she do?” Amanda seemed more than a little bit upset about me being picked on.

“It wasn’t anything big, she just wanted to know why I didn’t have a potty chart…”

“You said?”

“Well actually Madison asked if I needed one… I told her my mommy keeps me in diapers so a potty chart would be kind of pointless…”

Amanda laughed then, “Okay, you handled that well at least.”

I nodded and Amanda and I chatted as she dressed me in my uniform. As she finished she handed me a dark green leather lanyard wallet that my student ID was now in and visible. “When did you buy this?”

“Yesterday while you were in your little seminar,” she said as she quickly pulled my hair out of the braid she had left it in the night before to hang loose around my head. “I can’t wait to have this styled so I can do more with it!” she told me with a smile.

I shrugged, “Just as long as it’s not too short!”

“Don’t worry Stacy, I want to have at least one daughter that I can play with her hair!”

‘One daughter?’ I thought to myself before remembering the plans for shortening Bella’s hair to a short bob. It was sad given how pretty her long hair was!

Soon enough both of us were strapped into our car seats with a pacifier in our mouths and on the road to whatever salon she had chosen. Oddly to me the video screen she had strapped to the seat came to life and a cartoon began showing. “Umm… Mommy? Is this safe?” I asked nervously.

“Yes Stacy, it’s a regular Amazon cartoon with no messages. I did a lot of digging to make sure it was safe…”

“Okay…” I said and found myself watching a cartoon that was a cross between Dora the Explorer and a Disney Princess cartoon. It had some decent production value to it and we were almost done with the episode hitting a cliffhanger when Amanda stopped the car and the video turned off.

“Mommy!” Bella whined, “It was just at the best part!”

Amanda giggled as she came around and unbuckled me first, “It’s okay, it’ll be there when we leave. Let’s go get my two princesses pretty though!”

To my surprise she pulled the pacifier I’d forgotten from my mouth and left it in the car seat while she sat me down on the ground. I followed at a close distance behind her while she went to the other side to grab Bella. While she was messing around with her I looked at the strip mall salon and saw it was named, ‘Little Styles for Big Lives.’

“Come on Princess,” Amanda called to me when she had our diaper bag over one shoulder and carried Bella on her other hip.

‘Why isn’t she carrying me?’ I wondered a little as I ran after her. ‘I wonder what it’s going to be like to go for a girls haircut?’

As she pushed the door open a happy electronic chime sounded. “Welcome to Little Styles!” A plump amazon woman said as we walked in.

“I have an appointment for my two little girls?” Amanda told her.

“Absolutely, what’s the last name?”

“Westerfield.”

“Okay then, I’ve got you down and we should have both of your stylists ready to go here. Why don’t you wait over there and we’ll call you back in a sec. I’ll make sure they put you in adjoining chairs!”

“Thanks!” Amanda said and carried us over to some chairs next to your typical waiting area where small children were involved. A lot of baby toys sat inside a fenced play area while magazines covered a table in front of some chairs. Amanda sat down with Bella still in her arms and I climbed into the chair next to her.

‘This is weird…’ I thought to myself. ‘Why is she making me walk and basically ignoring babying me?’ There was no doubt I was feeling jealous of Bella getting to get carried. As we sat down Bella was given a bottle in exchange for her pacifier and I just had to sit there hoping I wouldn’t go stir crazy. Amanda surprised me by handing me my phone, which made me smile. I began looking around my apps and e-mail.

‘I should reply to Dean Sanders and Mrs. Walters,’ and began quick, but professional sounding, replies to both of them thanking Dean Sanders and letting Mrs. Walters know I would be coming as suggested. I had just hit send on my e-mail to Mrs. Walters when I heard, “Westerfield?”

A tall Amazon woman and a much shorter in-betweener man stood by the desk waiting for us. I hopped down while Amanda pulled Bella’s bottle from her mouth, replaced it with her pacifier, and followed them back. “I’ll take care of your little one,” the Amazon woman said and I expected her to take me, but instead she took Bella and sat her in a weird stylist chair that had a harness and spots to tie down your arms and legs.

“And I’ll work on you sweetie,” the betweener said, “I’m Alex,” with a very effeminate voice.

‘Talk about living down to your stereotypes,’ I nearly giggled, but appreciated someone slightly closer to my size. He directed me to a chair that was next to the other booth. This one seemed to be more like a regular salon chair back home. It was probably sized for a little still, which meant I was a bit small for it still, but other than that it seemed to be normal. “I’m Stacy,” I told him after a moment when I had climbed up.

“And who’s this?” The woman asked in a sickly baby talk voice.

“Bella,” she said softly around the pacifier.

“You must have just found a home, huh?” She asked.

Bella nodded nervously.

“Well mommy what are we doing with her hair today?” the Amazon woman asked Amanda.

“I thought she would be adorable with a short bob? Maybe just a bit below her ears so it’s not so easy to get in her din-din?”

“Easier to clean and take care of too?” The woman looked for a moment before nodding, “It’ll be a great look for her. Anything else you want? I can do a perm?”

“Nah, the Shirley Temple days are long gone, I’m not a fan of curly hair.”

“I can understand that,” the woman replied. “Now do we need the arm and leg straps? You just got her right?”

“You can probably go without those, Bella is a pretty good girl and the harness should be enough.”

“We’ll see, huh?” the lady said before getting to work.

The betweener then asked, “Ma’am, what are we doing on your big girl today?”

“She can tell you,” Amanda said.

I must have looked like a deer in the headlights then, but I said softly, “Can you even it up to my shoulders to where I can curl it under? Then cut my bangs? I still want to be able to put it in a ponytail or pigtails?”

“How about some layering?” He asked me as he studied my hair.

I shrugged, “Sure.”

“Okay, with you Mom?”

“Sounds perfect to me,” she said in reply and settled down in a chair across from us.

My first ever experience in a salon was definitely a new one for me. Alex washed my hair before beginning to snip with his scissors and I had to fight from crying at all of the hair that was falling everywhere. I tried to stay calm though because Bella wasn’t next door.

“Oww…” she cried at one point and I hoped she was okay. Sobs were definitely coming from around her pacifier from what I could tell.

“It’s okay Baby,” Amanda cooed at one point.

I eventually felt like I really needed to go pee so I let it out into my diaper without even thinking about it. After a while longer I really began to feel the need to go the other way too, but fought to hold it in. ‘Pooping in this chair seems more than slightly embarrassing…’ Just as Alex was finishing with my hair and turned me towards a mirror a small fart probably gave away my need to go to Amanda. “What do you think Princess?”

I looked at my face and turned my head back and forth a bit. The haircut was really cute on the little girl in the mirror! That I was that little girl was still a bit of a shock, but I definitely liked it. With the haircut and my uniform I looked to actually be about eight or ten, size taken out of the picture at least, and I smiled.

“Thank you, I love it!”

“What do you think Mom?” he asked as I saw Amanda stand up now holding a Bella with shockingly shorter hair. Whereas my haircut added to my age, hers made her look like a young toddler.

“It’s beautiful, just like my big princess!” she smiled and kissed my head. “We’ll have to get her nails done next time we come in…”

“Our nail tech is great actually, and all of the nail polish is kid safe, so if she sucks her thumb still there’s no worry about what she’s eating,” the Amazon that had cut Bella’s hair said.

‘Great…’ I mumbled to myself knowing I had sucked my thumb on numerous occasions to deal with someone like that.

“Let’s go pay Stacy, then we’ll go home and show Daddy!”

I reached the ground with help from Alex who I turned around and said, “Thank you for treating me like a big girl today.”

He smiled widely at me and leaned down to whisper, “That’s why I’m here honey, the big girls get me, so just make sure your mom asks for me, kay?”

I smiled and gave him a hug before following Amanda to the front. Just after she paid and I began waiting for her at the car to put me in my car seat the urge to poop came back stronger. ‘Come on, you can hold it…’ I screamed at myself as the car began moving again. I distracted myself with the video that came back on, but there wasn’t much else there to try and forget what was going on. As soon as she parked in the garage I asked, “Mommy, can you please hurry I need to go potty bad!”

“Just a moment Stacy,” she told me calmly as she came around to my door, picked me up gently, opened the kitchen door and sat me down.

I hurried to the potty and pulled my skirt up, let the wet diaper plop down beneath me, and hurriedly sat down on the potty just in time for a mess that I was glad hadn’t gone into my diaper!

“What a big girl you are!” Amanda cooed at me as she came inside with Bella in her arms. She carried her straight to the playpen and sat her down. “Bella I’m going to be right back,” she told her and came over to where I was sitting with the wet diaper in front of me and still on the potty.

“Lean forward baby so I can wipe you,” she told me. A moment later, “what did you eat yesterday? This is icky…”

I thought back and said, “I had that bottle of regular milk last night?”

She nodded, “Maybe…”

Once I was cleaned up she handed me another Pamper and said, “put this on while I go clean out your potty. I think Daddy’s upstairs in your nursery if you want to go show him your new haircut then?”

“Can I wash my hands first?”

“Sure sweetie, just let me go clean this out. This is worse than normal…”

I peeked in as I stood up and agreed. The watery stool was particularly putrid for some reason, but I was proud to have held it for what must have been a solid hour! I leaned against the cabinets and put on the fresh diaper just as she collected the wet diaper in a ball and tossed it in a new diaper genie that I hadn’t seen before. “When did you get that?” I asked as she picked me up to wash my hands in the sink.

“Yesterday your Daddy made a trip to the store with Bella to pick up a few more things. With two of you in diapers in the house it seemed like a good idea to have one downstairs too.”

I nodded as she sat me down and asked, “Mommy may I have my phone back so I can take a selfie of my new hair?”

She laughed, “Teenage girls are all alike!” She produced it and I ran upstairs to show Fred and find the mirror in my room. I just caught her picking up Bella and saying, “Let’s have a snack and then I want you to take a nap for your Daddy before lunch…”

‘This must be what it feels like to be a big sister normally… I hate how jealous I am that she’s getting all of the attention from Amanda… and all of her milk!’

Upstairs I found Fred assembling a pink bed in the nursery. It took me a second before my brain stopped and I said, “Daddy, why are you putting a big girls bed in here?”

“Well Stacy, we needed to get another bed for Bella. But your mommy and I decided we’d surprise you with a big girls princess bed since you’re the older sister!”

I felt my mouth drop a bit as I realized that a toddlers bed was a big step up for me, but also that the bed was ridiculously cute. It was obviously meant to be a bed fit for a ‘princess,’ featuring tall bed posts topped with crowns and flowery painted details that were so sickeningly sweet I knew every mom in the world would awe over. I ran over to him and hugged him, “Thank you Daddy,” I told him.

“You’re very welcome Stacy. Now Mommy will talk to you about the rules of a big girls bed later, but why don’t you try it out real quick?” He smiled at me.

I kicked off my shoes and hopped onto the exposed mattress of my new bed with a smile on my face. No longer being contained by bars every night was something I could really appreciate! There was still a railing along half of the bed to keep a baby from rolling out of bed, but other than that it was pretty nice. The mattress even felt like it was of pretty good quality.

Amanda came in then without Bella and said, “Do you like your new bed?”

I jumped off the bed and ran over to her and said, “Thank you Mommy!” As she picked me up and hugged me I asked, “Why Mommy?”

“You’re a big college girl Stacy, you should be in a big girls bed…” She sounded sad about it. “As much as I want to baby you all of the time it’s not necessarily the smartest choice if you have to get by…”

“We also want to offer you the option of pull-ups at home if you want them,” Fred added.

I shook my head, “There are no potties small enough for me at school, so I’ll just keep my pampers if that’s okay?”

“Sure sweetheart,” Amanda said.

“Don’t you two need to get to the lunch?”

“Oh, yes we do,” Amanda said and checked my diaper before saying, “Oh, Daddy what did you think about Princess Stacy’s new haircut?”

“It’s very pretty, just like her,” he replied as he came and hugged us both and kissed me on the forehead and her on the lips. “Have a good time Stacy,” he said.

“Thanks Daddy,” I told him.

“Bella is taking a nap after her snack honey. She had a hard time dealing with the haircut earlier…” she added.

Fred looked pained but said, “Okay, I’ll check on her in a bit. I just have a few more things to do in here for Stacy. We might go out shopping for a few more things later or go to the park or something.”

“Okay dear,” she told him before walking downstairs with me and setting me down so I could grab my backpack and see that Bella was indeed out like a light bulb.

‘Poor Bella,’ I couldn’t help but think while remaining supremely confused about my own status. Other than helping me into the car seat I didn’t feel like Amanda treated me at all like a baby as we traveled to the university. ‘Why does that bother me…?’ I wondered. ‘Do I like being babied?’

As much as I hated to admit it, I think the answer was ‘yes, yes I do.’ I didn’t want to be one of Cassie or Chloe’s abused littles, but the loving treatment Amanda was giving Bella was making me completely jealous. ‘I know she talked about having to have me grow up… but I guess I wasn’t expecting her to really do that.’

Apparently I had found my thumb on the way because Amanda said, “You want to lose that tasty thumb before others see you?”

I blushed but pulled it out and let her wipe it off with a baby wipe she held in her hand. After discreetly tossing that into a trash bag hanging from the seat she picked me up and sat me down on the ground. “So this is supposed to be the last time we’re supposed to see you until Labor Day,” she teased me.

“I guess I’m not going to get that lucky, huh?” I teased her back.

I walked alongside her having left my backpack in the car since I didn’t need it yet. The luncheon was apparently in a location called Venture Commons that I discovered was a huge indoor athletic facility with plenty of space for tables of all of the new students and their parents. I could see as we walked in that each table was covered with an elegant place setting. “Professor Westerfield!” a voice greeted us as we approached the front of the line.

“President Nitsche!” Amanda replied happily with a smile at the voice.

I looked to see a very large man with graying hair and a nice suit on. Amanda stopped next to where he was standing by the ropes of the line. “What brings our distinguished professor to an opening undergrad event?”

“Why my daughter, Stacy,” she said with a smile and patted my head.

I decided to go for broke and try a curtsy, “Pleased to meet you sir.”

“Aren’t you adorable?” He said with a smile, “Nice to meet you too!” He looked at Amanda, “I had totally forgot about your little exchange student. Surely this can’t be her?” he seemed surprised, “I thought she’d be larger?”

“So did I,” I said with a smirk. I became a bit self-conscious though when I realized a number of students and parents were staring at our conversation.

“Something either about a second trip through the gate or something… we’re not really sure what happened to her,” Amanda told him, “but she’s every bit as intelligent as we hoped she’d be.”

“That’s great! It’s definitely unusual to let a little live off campus… or even accept an adopted little to the university, but you do have an unconventional way about you my dear.”

Amanda smiled at him before he said, “It’s nice to meet you Stacy, please let me know if you ever need anything ladies, I know you’ll want to eat something soon!”

As we traveled down the remaining distance the stares continued and I wondered just what I didn’t know! At the front of the line attendants were seating the students and families as they came in. “One adult and a highchair?” ours asked.

“No, two chairs, but a booster seat would be helpful?” Amanda asked.

“We can do that,” the lady said and directed us to follow her to a table.

When we arrived I couldn’t help but get a sinking feeling as out of the eight chairs, a family of four was taking up five of them. A mother, a tall amazon college daughter, and two highchair bound little girls sat across from Amanda and I. Their little girls were sandwiched between the mother and her daughter. Amanda possessively sat between their mother and I, and we were joined a moment later by a geeky looking, but tall amazon guy and his mother.

As I was helped by Amanda into the booster seat the ‘mother’ of the littles helpfully said, “They do have high chairs available if you ask for them.”

“That’s okay, my daughter will be fine in a booster. It’s just a matter of helping her reach the table,” she said with a smile at the woman.

“To each their own,” the woman said snippily.

With that I had a moment to stare at the two little girls. She clearly had done some treatments to them as they both had babyish smiles practically plastered on their faces. Drool dripped from their mouths to their bibs, and both alternated holding, and gnawing on, teething toys that were pointless with their teeth removed. One started to fuss a little and the mother said, “Phoebe here’s a jar of food for Fifi, would you spoon feed it to her?”

“Yes Mom, I’ll feed the rugrat.” She looked at the jar and said, “Mom, really, you’re making me feed her carrots again? I have things to go to later and I’m going to be a mess because she hates them...”

“She loves carrots,” her mom said condescendingly. “Just do it.”

“Rugrat you’d better not spit this up all over me,” the girl warned severely to her sister who began whimpering.

“Be nice Phoebe, you won’t see your sisters for four months while you’re here at school…”

“Hi, I’m Jackson,” the boy next to me said suddenly.

I looked up at the tall boy and said, “I’m Stacy, nice to meet you!”

“I see you have a uniform on? You’re a student?”

“Yep!” I smiled, “I know I’m short, but I hope to do well.”

“What are you going to study? I’m studying Computer Science?”

“Me too!” I said with a smile.

“Hi, I’m her mother Doctor Westerfield,” Amanda said to him.

I watched his eyes go like bug crazy for a moment and really began to wonder just who she was. “The professor of AI studies?”

“That’s me,” Amanda said.

“I’m Janice, his mother,” the lady next to him said.

“You’re really bringing a little that cute to the university?” Phoebe’s mom asked suddenly interrupting after spooning a mouthful of peas to the little closest to her. “She’ll be adopted before she graduates and can use her degree.”

I smiled at her and said, “Actually I’m already adopted ma’am, so while you’re right, you’re also incorrect.”

The lady snarled at me, “Baby girls should be seen and not heard.”

“The world view of a dinosaur Mom,” Phoebe said, “Please shut up so you don’t embarrass us anymore?”

“Young lady!” her mom said.

“I don’t have to put up with this anymore Mom. Yes littles are cute, but before you brainwashed, modified, and otherwise enslaved these two they were fairly bright adults. Some littles are more than capable of taking care of themselves and doing things. Leave it alone.”

My opinion of Phoebe went way up then!

“You…!”

Thankfully before her mom could speak anymore a man stood up at the podium and introduced himself. “I’m Doctor Donald Machnar, and it’s my distinct pleasure to welcome all of our new students and their parents to this traditional event…”

An exceptionally long, at least to me, procession of speakers came up to greet everyone. President Nitshce was the final speaker, and finally at the end of his speech he said, “And now for what you really came here for, lunch! From what I understand they want this side of the room to start and we’ll move towards the other direction…”

For once in my life I was shocked to see I was sitting in the lucky side that got to start! I wasted little time in scrambling off the seat and joining Amanda in a line at a large buffet. I knew Emerson was an expensive private university, but I was truly shocked that they had huge crab legs, steak, and sides for everyone at the buffet! My expensive looking plastic fake china plate was heavy by the time I finished going through the line with Amanda and went back to the table. She sat the plate on the table for me and helped me back into my seat. The mother was sitting there breastfeeding one of the littles then. I definitely wasn’t jealous though, her personality was terrible and I couldn’t imagine taking milk for a witch like that!

She glared at my plate of real food and I saw the first signs of anything being left in ‘Fifi’s’ eyes as she looked enviously at the crab. I turned back down to the plate though as there was nothing I could do for her. To my right Jackson soon rejoined us and in between bites he began asking me about myself.

“Well… I’m actually from the other dimension?” I told him. “I came here so I could study here since Emerson is so far ahead of our dimension.”

“That is awesome! I’ve heard that… Although I once got to try a video game from your dimension and it was so much better than ours…”

“Which one?”

“Grand Theft Auto…” he said quietly to me.

I laughed, “Great game… I didn’t bring it with me. I did bring some other games and systems though.”

“Seriously?” He asked excitedly. “Any chance I could come over and try them sometime?”

Amanda made a noise and he looked sheepish, “With your mom’s permission of course…”

She giggled then so he knew she wasn’t really upset. “Classes have to come first. If Stacy and you are both maintaining a 3.5 or better at midterms I’ll let her have you over for a gaming session.”

“You just don’t want to share,” I said to her with my tongue out.

He laughed then as she nodded and said, “No, I don’t.”

Phoebe looked pretty miserable when she returned with a plate of food for herself and her mom who had by then switched to Fifi on her other breast. “You know you could help out here,” her mom told her. “I know how many pads you go through a day.”

“Mother…” poor Phoebe hissed as her face turned red.

“I’m just saying, it’s a waste of good milk…”

“That’s it, I’ll see you at Christmas!” Phoebe said to her mother as she stood up. She looked at us apologetically, “Sorry to disturb your lunch, hopefully we’ll have a more pleasant meeting sometime. Stacy?” She said, “Not all of us share my mothers beliefs and I hope we get to have a class together sometime and talk!” She turned her back and walked away as her mother pulled the little girl from her breast, and began chasing her with both littles in her hands as best she could.

“She was a piece of work…” Jackson’s mother said.

WHEN ALL FOUR of us had finished lunch we excused ourselves and left the center. It was about 12:30 and I had a while to kill before the exam. “I’m guessing you need a diaper change?” Amanda asked me softly when we were away.

I realized I hadn’t gone yet and nodded as I released my bladder into my diaper. “Yeah… stop by a bathroom somewhere?”

“Could go to the university bookstore and look around there?” Amanda suggested, “There’ll be a bathroom there you can change your diaper in.”

“You’re not going to?”

“You need to get used to it,” she told me with kind of a pained expression.

I ended up nodding, “I guess let’s stop by the car and grab my backpack?”

A plan made, we walked to the lot she had parked. Amanda took a moment to make sure I had a few spare diapers in the bag before we left the car. When she was done I slung it on my shoulders and walked holding her hand to the student union. She led me to a downstairs bathroom just inside and pushed me to go into a stall while she went in another next to me.

I was more than weirded out with the change in her behavior, but shook it off and pulled a clean diaper and my wipes from the backpack. Holding my skirt up carefully I pulled the tapes off of the diaper and let it lay on the floor while I wiped myself quickly and methodically and dropped the used wipes in used diaper. Now clean I grabbed the new diaper and used the stall wall to help me put the new one on, pulled my skirt back down over my new diaper, balled up the old diaper, and zipped up my backpack and put it on. As I walked out of the stall I thought, ‘that’s the most grown up thing I’ve done in weeks?’

As I tried to reach up to throw the used diaper away I couldn’t help but think, ‘It’s so much easier to have Amanda change me…’

I had just managed to toss it in when Amanda came out and pointed out a stepstool to help me wash my hands on a lower handicap accessible sink. I managed to get soap and wash my hands by myself too and it felt weird.

“Good girl,” she said as she gave me a hug and led me out the door. “Shall we see if we can find sort of Emerson clothes for you here?”

“Sure!” I said with a smile knowing that in my size everything would probably be as babyish as it could get.

Sure enough wandering the clothes it became apparent that not much was available in little sizes. What was available was expensive and awful! “Let’s look at the baby sizes,” Amanda whispered.

I nodded as I figured that would be inevitable. Sure enough there were several racks of onesies and a rack of dresses looked like they would fit me. A couple of the onesies looked cute and I pointed out a pink and purple set to Amanda, “Mommy, how about those?”

She saw the ones I was looking at and looked at the sizes. “They only have them in your size, not your sisters…”

“I was talking about for me…” I whined a little.

“Oh…” she said and I wondered what switch had flipped in her brain that she wasn’t thinking of me for them! “I guess we could get one of these for you. You want one of these dresses too?” she held up a green dress that had an E monogrammed on it. It looked about as mature as a dress for a three-month old could get, and I nodded. “Sure!”

With that she dug around and grabbed a few more things including a couple sippy cups and bottles that were branded with Emerson. “I think your sister would like these,” she said to me with a smile about the bottles and a couple bibs.

In another area I found a cute yellow floppy hat that looked cute with my uniform. With a smile Amanda added it to the pile. As we checked out the Amazon at the checkout reminded her, “You know you can’t adopt her with her ID there, right?”

“I know, the baby stuff is for her sister.”

“Sister?”

“Already adopted,” I said to the girl with a smile. She looked confused but just finished checking Amanda out.

As we left the store she said, “Hopefully you can get a chance to wear a couple of those outfits on the weekends at least. You will look cute in them!”

“Don’t I have to wear the uniform all of the time like the other littles?” I asked.

“If you’re in a cute outfit with me, your dad, or other adults you’ll be fine,” she reminded me. “No one is going to try and take you directly from us…”

Just as she finished that thought I watched Amanda fall down as someone shoved her! Meanwhile a woman walking next to us with an empty stroller suddenly reached to grab me!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, let me know what you think as things progress. I hope you continue to enjoy this! Chapter 32 will be posted Friday sometime. I’m going to get back to my regularly scheduled writing so you all have something to read still in a few weeks! Thanks for commenting and liking the chapters, I really do appreciate it!

• Like 8

Why did you have to cliffhanger us like that?  Whether it’s a want to be new mother for Stacy or if its the B&E group I have a feeling that they are going to be hurting once Amanda gets done with them. I hope this doesn’t affect her test later.  It is nice to see Stacy starting to make some amazon friends,  they might be helpful down the road if Stacy keeps being targeted like she seems to be. Thanks for the extra chapter it was great.:)

Well you all met the challenge! Thanks for the comments and the likes! Here’s Chapter 31 as promised! 

Chapter 31:

If you’re in a cute outfit with me, your dad, or other adults you’ll be fine,” she reminded me. “No one is going to try and take you directly from us…”

Just as she finished that thought I watched Amanda fall down as someone shoved her! Meanwhile a woman walking next to us with an empty stroller suddenly reached to grab

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, let me know what you think as things progress. I hope you continue to enjoy this! Chapter 32 will be posted Friday sometime. I’m going to get back to my regularly scheduled writing so you all have something to read still in a few weeks! Thanks for commenting and liking the chapters, I really do appreciate it!

Kick her ass Amanda!!! Put her in a hold while I go to work on her kidney's!!

I could see Stacy regressing from the stress of the abduction (or attempted, whatever happens next).  With her thoughts in this latest episode, and increasing jealousy of not being babied, I don't think it woudl take much to tip her over the edge.

Anyway, also, congrats on hitting Chapter 30!  That's massive!