LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Exchanged - Complete

10 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

This is a great story and part of me hopes there will be a little more of that evil group, especially with the guy getting transported to a baby ward...lol. I am also looking forward to the college experience for Stacey.  Maybe Amanda  and Fred could let Bella somewhat continue her business but we will see. I do wonder if officials will be called. I look forward to more!!

Definitely some ideas I've been contemplating, but I don't see Bella able to continue her business. Emily was able to slyly keep stuff going under Chase's nose, but there's no way LPS would let an adopted little run a business... College is going to be fun! :)

9 hours ago, Baby Pal said:

Love the story so far. Apart of me wants Stacy to finish school and make it back home, as so few little are victorious in the Amazon world and it could provide some hope for Bella.  On the other hand I would like to see Stacy fail and have to remain as Amanda and Fred’s baby girl, because the further we into the story the more I love baby Stacy. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.

I'm honestly not sure what Stacy's or Bella's fate will be yet. Too early to tell! 

7 hours ago, BabyGamer said:

I am still waiting to see how the pistol will play out, should be more interesting maybe a great escape type set up? So many possibilities!

Thanks for commenting, but no hints! :09_EmoticonsHDcom:

5 hours ago, ThomasG said:

For Bella, depending on how well she was taking care of her teeth, could a cavity be all is required for LPS to investigate and wonder why Amanda hasn't removed Bella's teeth for health reasons?

How long till Littles are required to have collars? Stacy may just get lucky and leave after graduation before ELNAP gains complete control... Provided her home dimension doesn't go up in nuclear flames or Diaper Dimension doesn't invade it.

With the teeth I think there was a story at one point about Amazonian Breastmilk and some of the pacifiers actually promoting tooth repair. At least in my version it's preventing the tooth decay you would expect otherwise. Amazons may seem like they're just gigantic humans, but I think there are probably some other physiological differences. (If gravity is the same in the other dimension there would have to be due to a normal human body not being able to healthily exceed 7 feet very well.)

At least in my dimension no collars! I can't stand things around my neck, and the idea of writing about collars around a neck gives me nightmares. Only mean mommies do that one!

Thank you all for commenting! 

56 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I loved this chapter, really the end with grandpa talks to Stacy about the hellcats.  Was wondering as I read it if you talked to the other writer about using that.:wub:  

Full disclosure: I sent a message back on January 6th... Widowmaker hasn't been back online since then... If they're not okay with it I'll change some details to make it not infringe. Not planning on doing anything more directly than that one reference though. Every now and then I try and tie something to another story if I can. Widowmaker's story Raven had somehow slipped by me that it existed until it was reposted. I'll fully respect their wishes if they want me to remove the reference.

Oh my gosh I completely forgot about the underground from the school supply store. God I see chekhov's gun everywhere and I hope we get to see some more good interactions between Bella and Stacy they both seem to want something the other haves and if feels so natural. Good mention of he he’ll cats that was rather interesting to see. I did notice though they haven’t used the bug detector or cheacked computers for viruses. That’s mildly concerning. But as always you entertain and make me want the next chapter already. Keep on keepin on your just rock. 

3 minutes ago, Josiesol1 said:

I did notice though they haven’t used the bug detector or cheacked computers for viruses. That’s mildly concerning. But as always you entertain and make me want the next chapter already. Keep on keepin on your just rock. 

There's a lot more security at their house than an average place, and some more info will come in the coming chapters on that. 

Thanks for the comment! :)

I'm thinking that, with the new bad guys, you've finally given us someone to get shot...

Small error, Sofia: 

“So she’s just a betweener?” Amanda asked.

“She’s still considered an Amazon,” Amanda said, 

5 minutes ago, kerry said:

Small error, Sofia: 

“So she’s just a betweener?” Amanda asked.

“She’s still considered an Amazon,” Amanda said, 

Thanks for the catch there! It's been corrected now... I appreciate you pointing it out to me!

On 1/20/2018 at 9:46 AM, BabySofia said:

With the teeth I think there was a story at one point about Amazonian Breastmilk and some of the pacifiers actually promoting tooth repair. At least in my version it's preventing the tooth decay you would expect otherwise. Amazons may seem like they're just gigantic humans, but I think there are probably some other physiological differences. (If gravity is the same in the other dimension there would have to be due to a normal human body not being able to healthily exceed 7 feet very well.)

At least in my dimension no collars! I can't stand things around my neck, and the idea of writing about collars around a neck gives me nightmares. Only mean mommies do that one!

Thank you all for commenting! 

Well their breastmilk at least has to be different if some Littles are being exclusively breastfed. Human breastmilk lacks iron and calcium and other nutrients. Probably explains why many Littles have their teeth removed to conserve calcium by exclusively breastfeeding mothers. 

Then again Littles are not necessarily Human either.

Hmm.

Stacy technically not being a Little and easily passed as an Amazonian Baby during a cursory check might just be ignored by LPS while Bella gets all the attention.

It be par the course, if a vindictive LPS worker tipped off by the Baby Mill Ring tries to fault Amanda for not securing Bella in proper restraints in her high chair. Determines via creative interpretation of some obscure  law and regulation  that  because Bella is allergic to (insert food here) and that product is present in too many foods, she needs to be exclusively breastfed, but because breastmilk lacks sufficient nutrients for healthy teeth or because Bella has pre-existing dental history, she has to have her teeth removed.

Amanda and Fred would either have to comply, or flee to Stacy's world, or fight it out in the courts, or give Bella up to  either Chloe or Cassie who at least wouldn't give her to the Mill.

I think Amanda and Fred are way too smart to let LPS do anything like that to Bella. They haven't let anything happen to Stacy so far and they are taking much bigger risks with her to let her go to school.

5 hours ago, ThomasG said:

Amanda and Fred would either have to comply, or flee to Stacy's world, or fight it out in the courts, or give Bella up to  either Chloe or Cassie who at least wouldn't give her to the Mill.

I hate to say this as it's kind of a cop-out.  Everyone "Diaper Dimension" story that is written is in another version of said "Diaper Dimension," as such the rules that exist are the ones she wants to put into place.  If the LPS really didn't want Bella eating or around food that she might be allergic to they would have far more problems with Stacy as a whole.

As for the story as a whole, I like where it's going however, I feel a bit of the threat is lost now.  In the Hellcats story, it had a single Little that was a Hellcat storm a building wiping out everyone in their path.  Not saying the story was bad, what I'm saying is the Hellcats are like playing a video game in very easy mode, things just lay down to die.  Make me believe the bad guys have zero chance which removes all tension from them even being there.  That's just how I see it IMO.

19 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

Make me believe the bad guys have zero chance which removes all tension from them even being there.  That's just how I see it IMO.

They're definitely not in the zero chance category... For right now the bad guys have assumed they were dealing with normal people, I suspect at this point after they regroup it will be with a lot more respect for their opponents. And that's all I'm saying :09_EmoticonsHDcom:

53 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

They're definitely not in the zero chance category... For right now the bad guys have assumed they were dealing with normal people, I suspect at this point after they regroup it will be with a lot more respect for their opponents. And that's all I'm saying :09_EmoticonsHDcom:

I could believe that; I'm just saying the Mexican drug cartels are nowhere close to as trained as a modern military.  To give context if you have two military groups that are equal in their training you would think the battles would be close to 50/50 (always depends on the fight).  However Littles are at a disadvantage so they have to be trained even better than an Amazon to match them, then you add in the Hellcats that make amazon military look like babies (no pun intended B) ).  I might be reading too much into it, will have to see where the story goes.:P

1 hour ago, Guilyn said:

However Littles are at a disadvantage so they have to be trained even better than an Amazon to match them, then you add in the Hellcats that make amazon military look like babies (no pun intended B) ).  

More than anything they were just a dimensional mention here. Amanda's dad is the one who is the guy to watch out for with the skills, but this will all be civilian fun here.

I know a few chapters back you talked about Halloween, it got me thinking that Stacy will not be able to go home for holidays and summer break.  One because of the security at the portal, and two the risk of shrinking more when she returns for school, however that leaves the likely possibility that her parents or her childhood friend would come and visit during one of those times.  I can just imagine the chaos that might follow.

I read the first half of page one, interesting world building. I like how you took time to slowely establish how this society works I think I read another couple stories in this universe and was highly confused as to the mechanics. Glad to see some clarification. While it was an entertaining read I do feel it works better as dystopian fiction (with a side order of cosmic horror?) than erotica (the surgical mutilation and kidnapping definitely an arousal killer). I once created a selfinsert GURPS character that was an interdeminsional tourist and would fund expeditions to other worlds. I can't help but wonder what sort of hell would break loose if alternate universe me showed up with a full team of scientists, support staff, and security personnel. Only to attacked by sadistic giants?

Finished the first page. I'm guessing security would stop them if they tried to take Bella to Stacy's earth?

Also have you considered submitting a script to the people who produce "Black Mirror"? You really have a talent for dystopian fiction. It's horrifying but I can't put it down because I'm invested in the characters and want to figure out the mystery of how thing got this bad and how does this effect people from other dimensions? Wouldn't what happened to Stacy violate conservation of mass? Why haven't the governments on Stacy's earth done more to protect people visiting or possibly instituted a travel ban? Are there other worlds and how do they handle contact with the Amazons? (grabs popcorn)

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Also have you considered submitting a script to the people who produce "Black Mirror"? You really have a talent for dystopian fiction. It's horrifying but I can't put it down because I'm invested in the characters and want to figure out the mystery of how thing got this bad and how does this effect people from other dimensions? Wouldn't what happened to Stacy violate conservation of mass? Why haven't the governments on Stacy's earth done more to protect people visiting or possibly instituted a travel ban? Are there other worlds and how do they handle contact with the Amazons? (grabs popcorn)

The whole “diaper dimension” was started by Princess Pottypants with her story “Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension”. The basic story that someone makes and item to go to another dimension but the dimension she goes to is one made up of ALL the ABDL fiction stories written rolled together.  The majority of the story is the main character trying to find a way back and thus exploring the world as she does. Because of the story has based on the idea of different dimensions many other people write story’s in the diaper dimension but in truth each persons verson is their own universe that has a few things different. 

4 hours ago, Guilyn said:

The whole “diaper dimension” was started by Princess Pottypants with her story “Alisa's Adventures in the Diaper Dimension”. The basic story that someone makes and item to go to another dimension but the dimension she goes to is one made up of ALL the ABDL fiction stories written rolled together.  The majority of the story is the main character trying to find a way back and thus exploring the world as she does. Because of the story has based on the idea of different dimensions many other people write story’s in the diaper dimension but in truth each persons verson is their own universe that has a few things different. 

Okay suddenly things make more sense.

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Okay suddenly things make more sense.

I think Guilyn covered everything for you, but Ausdpr has a guide going for the dimension which would help with figuring out how it's evolved. Unfortunately about half the links on that page are dead after the crash here. 

Thanks for your compliments on the dystopian fiction, I appreciate it :) . I think the Diaper Dimension requires a greater suspension of disbelief than a lot of genres of ABDL fiction out there. On the other hand I think it's one of the more relatable because it gives an almost plausible reason for an adult ending up babied. 'Almost' 

Glad you've enjoyed it. Thanks for commenting!

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Thanks for your compliments on the dystopian fiction, I appreciate it :) . I think the Diaper Dimension requires a greater suspension of disbelief than a lot of genres of ABDL fiction out there. On the other hand I think it's one of the more relatable because it gives an almost plausible reason for an adult ending up babied. 'Almost' 

I think the reason it's so popular for both readers and writers is a true understanding of what makes a good story, it's not the destination that matters it's the journey.  The Diaper Dimension provides a backdrop for what every ABDL wants to see, people having to wear diapers.  As such you already know a basic idea of the endgame before you start reading it's about how the story gets to that point. For YourFNF I will put a link below to the original story from PPP's site, do keep in mind it's a GREAT read but 40 chapters long.  There are many items and idea's that were used in the first story that isn't always used in other stories in the dimension.  Things such as but not limited too: Robotic Nannies, fake diaper mush to make your diaper feel messy but make you unable to get a rash, children's shows that are designed to hypnotize people into needing diapers and enjoying it and the ability to shrink people.  I would love to see another ABDL story universe become more popular than the diaper dimension but I think it's unlikely as the world was so well made by Princess Pottypants it's a joy to read new takes on the universe.

https://princesspottypants.wordpress.com/category/alisas-adventures-in-the-diaper-dimension/

On 1/23/2018 at 9:59 PM, BabySofia said:

I think Guilyn covered everything for you, but Ausdpr has a guide going for the dimension which would help with figuring out how it's evolved. Unfortunately about half the links on that page are dead after the crash here. 

Glad you've enjoyed it. Thanks for commenting!

Well as a scifi nerd and bio major I can't resist an exercise in creative logic like this presents......

Read the first chapter of the original story and so far we can conclude that this world and it's, let's call them clustered variants, have alternate physics. That much is clear, but still a universe without conservation of mass shouldn't be able to support human life. Chemistry just wouldn't work right. So why do people shrink and some more than others? How is the excess mass removed without a direct MC^2 = E conversion that would cause a massive detonation?. Is it shunted into another pocket dimension that is somehow entangled with the person on a quantum level and then returns when they go back to their home universe? If so how is this done without turning the person into a quivering pile of various organic matter. Shrinking the size of atomic orbitals would reduce size but increase density. If  something about the Hig's field is different maybe that might explain it, but no I don't think that's it either. Maybe Plato was actually on to something? Perhaps there is an idealized "pattern" for lack of a better term that the person is reconstructed from as the mass is shunted off. But what's doing the reconstructing? This feels to much like saying "a wizard did it". Also in the original story how was her drivers license and clothes effected not just in size but in qualitative values as well? I must get to the bottom of this.... (breaks out graphing calculator and begins searching google for effects of altering the higs field)

**Edit update at Chapter Three** So the difference in physical laws between universe is going to make generalization difficult. No idea how that consciousness transfer works. Also hypnosis on unwilling subjects shouldn't be possible yet they seem pretty confident about it's effectiveness.  A combination of sleep deprivation and something along the lines of cocktail of Sodium thiopental, scopolomian, MDMA, and oxytocin might work; but getting consistent results would still be an impossibility as each individual would respond differently. For example based on prior stress responses to minor phenomenon and extrapolationg to this more intense scenario; I'd probably either completely dissociate/go completely catatonic or fly into an unstable rage, possibly start hallucinating, and  try to fight both the hallucinations and my captors simultaneously.

Edited by YourFNF