LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to change a messy diaper in public?

Im wondering how someone would go about changing a messy diaper in public. So I currently live with people and dont get the hpuse to myself too often. So im thinking about going up to a large park in my area ( its pretty huge) and mess my diaper there then change in a port a potty. They do have public restrooms but only for their small splash pad and only for use in the summer. Id also want to play in my messy diaper so that'd spread the mess more than usual? Any easy  clean method, or is it pretty much bring 100 wet wipes and hope for the best? 

28 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Personally, I'd always try to change a mess at home, ESPECIALLY if it's going to be super messy.  You're just asking for a shower to get everything properly clean.

Well of course I'd jump in the shower once I get home. Just need to clean myself enough where I dont smell of a messy diaper long enough for me to get to the bathroom

I've often thought of ways myself. It depends on where you live.. Here in California, there are a lot of parks and restaurants that have out door porta potties. Store washrooms are difficult because if you walk in with a bag with a diaper in it, the store camera personal might get suspicious about what you're bringing into the store. If you had one of them cargo Vans with the seats in the back, like the kind you see in Scooby Doo, that would be a great place to change, but other than that, I would try a local gas station bathrooms that are not locked before you poop. Or change in the woods  in a remote location where you'll have time to change. The more messy your poop, the more difficult it becomes. I would never poo in public if I felt like it was going to be runny. A hard poop is very easy to clean up obviously. Wearing diapers out in public is no issue at al, but pooping is a difficult and risky chance. Either way, you need to find a place where you know for certain no one will be around. And remember: that sometimes you find a place that seems safe, but then someone walks buy, or you miss someone who was standing near buy. You always have to think about things that have not happened yet. I've changed in outdoor dumpster holding bins at parks during night hours. But I've had some joggers come close to where I thought they were going to enter where I was. You just never know what's going to happen, and who is near by

I've come to realize just how smelly poop can be to others, especially to someone who comes in contact with the smell for the first time. I once had a fantasy that some girl would smell me and think it was cute, but the reality is, the chances of that is 1 in a million, if even that. If you want to small like a baby, you'll be better off loading your diaper up with Jonson's & Johnson's baby powder. I've noticed that when you wear a diaper that has a lot of J&J baby powder (specifically), it can actually smell stinky. I went into a massage place once wearing a diaper that was loaded with baby powder. When the girl gave me the back massage, I was only wearing my diaper because she asked me to drop my pants. Long story short, she grabbed the back of my diaper and looked down there twice. I asked her why she did that, and she said she thought that I pooped. But I honestly did not, and I was not passing gas either. For some reason baby powder in a diaper can make it smell poopy. Unless perhaps it's just a mental association people have with powder and poopy diapers. I myself have noticed that my diaper smells stinky when it has a lot of baby powder in it, but it could be a subconscious thought that's associating the powder smell with my past memories of stinky diapers.

By the way bdmw96, if you wouldn't mind me asking: I'm curious to know what the poopy diapers means to you? It's a subject that fascinates me. Like for example: If you were to poop your diaper in public, what is the out come you wish could happen if you could have your way? Would you like a cute girl to notice it and smile, or give you a look like you've been bad? Tell me about your inner though if you wouldn't mind.

8 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

By the way bdmw96, if you wouldn't mind me asking: I'm curious to know what the poopy diapers means to you? It's a subject that fascinates me. Like for example: If you were to poop your diaper in public, what is the out come you wish could happen if you could have your way? Would you like a cute girl to notice it and smile, or give you a look like you've been bad? Tell me about your inner though if you wouldn't mind.

Well tbh I have messed in public before. Though it was when people where not at home so I could rush home and change. In terms of fantasies I would not say I have many in that scenario. I enjoy the adrenaline rush mixed with pleasure. As well as the relaxation of messing anywhere. I have daydreamed of either getting noticed in a diaper by a cute girl or noticing a cute girl in diapers and having someone to explore my interests with. Though im sure many guys are the same way so its nothing unusual. I think embarrassment is also a positive factor though I'd never want someone to talk to me. Like one time a guy I knew from a adult education centre I was going to stopped me while I was walking home wearing a messy diaper. He was trying to chat me up but I quickly made up an excuse to get out of his proximity. Its a strange thing I find, though ive come to be more cautious and havent gone in public in some time. 

Hiking trails, boat access ramps and a few other places may have larger outhouses rather than a small porta potty.  I have messed my diaper a few rare times when at such remote places in the past and they can be a good place to change diapers discreetly, in the off season or if not many people or boats are around.  One thing about a boat launch outhouse is the fact you can park practically right next to it.  I make sure there is a lock inside the door, usually a big hook type lock so no one can open the door while I'm changing.  Not the cleanest place for changing a diaper and the smell can be bad, but there is a lot of room.  The few times in the past I have done it I planned for it in advance.  I brought a roll of paper towels with me for getting the bulk of the mess off, and instead of wipes (which are a better idea) I brought a bottle of water and a washcloth in a plastic sandwich bag.  I used the diaper to wipe off as much mess as possible, then started with the roll of paper towels to get the rest off.  The paper towels can go in the outhouse pit but not the diaper.  That I put in a plastic bag and tossed in the trash can outside the outhouse.  Once clean I used the water in the bottle I brought to wet the washcloth and then I wiped myself with the wet washcloth for a cleaner feeling.  Being at a boat launch (and in Michigan they say you are never more than 5 miles from a lake), I just went down to the edge of the water and rinsed out the washcloth when I was done.  A bit of work doing it all?  Yes, but for those who always have family at home who don't know you wear diapers, this is a way you can mess your diaper out and away from home without bothering anyone (as long as no one is around) and then change in privet without worrying about stinking up the place!  Just prepare in advance and maybe scout the place out a few times so you don't drop a big mess in your diaper only to find out there is a big fishing tournament going on and the boat launch is full of people!