LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino magnifico diapers are the best diapers EVER

I’ve been padded for 28 years due to being ran over by a drunk driver . I’ve tried every adult diaper out there believe me I’ve spent over 200,000$ in the 28 years on diapers . Bambino and ABUniverse are my very favorite diaper and clothing suppliers . Bambino created “ magnifico”  . They are the finest ABDL diaper ever ever EVER . Being severely damaged spinal cord in padded 24/7 and for me the stretchy diaper poly backed works flawlessly . No cutting into my damaged spine and the Dino colorful print is awesome . I also have the white version for doctor visits which are to often . Is there anyother high quality diaper out there that comes close to magnifico diapers ? Please reply as I’ve never ever found anything close . They are very expensive that’s the #1 down fall but I’m hoping other suppliers WAKE UP ! What do you think ? 

• 3 weeks later...

ABU has something new coming late this December.  From the vague description it sounds a little like the Magnifico yet slightly more absorbent.  The new design of Tykables Overnights has changed them to be a little closer to this type of design as well.