LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Membership From Cooshie Tooshiez

I just purchased a Platinum membership with Cooshie Tooshiez.  They were offering them at half price, $99.00.  That purchase gets me free shipping all year, one case of Rearz diapers (my choice), and 20% discount on all purchases.  With being in diapers full time the 20% is worth its weight in gold.

I think I've tried every one but the pirate so far. Laurie is awesome to deal with and the store is a lot of fun to shop in. It's really worth going to if your on this side of the border.

3 hours ago, Nia said:

I think I've tried every one but the pirate so far. Laurie is awesome to deal with and the store is a lot of fun to shop in. It's really worth going to if your on this side of the border.

How comparable are the Rearz Inspire versus the Rearz Inspire + Incontrol?  I can not decide which ones to buy.  I currently wear Rearz Princess.

7 hours ago, MarkSmith said:

How comparable are the Rearz Inspire versus the Rearz Inspire + Incontrol?  I can not decide which ones to buy.  I currently wear Rearz Princess.

The Inspire is less absorbent than the Inspire + InControl.  It came out a couple years before the InControl diaper.  It is also less thick than the InControl diaper, which may be a consideration for some people.

The InControl is pretty much an all-white version of Safari / Princess diaper.  It is the one I wear most often,  as it is thick and absorbent but less costly than the printed Rearz diapers.