LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

someone tell you to put on a diaper

Chrisdiapersbaby

Question

10 answers to this question

NO: DAMMIT!!!

Once in one of our classes at high school (many many years ago) I think I remember a teacher suggested it to the whole class as a possible consequence of behaviour but even the memory is fuzzy

No, I've never had someone tell me that, although in my fantasy I wish one of my daddies would tell me, "wait baby we'll get there soon, but first we gotta get a diapie on okay buddy?" "Baby can't have no diapie on" "we gotta make sure we're nice and dry don't we?"? And one of them would say that in a nice soothing voice, taking care of their little boy.☺️??❤️???????????

• Like 1

I mean my Daddy diapers me most every night and then changes me into a fresh diaper in the morning. It's not humiliating at all as it's done with complete unconditional love and acceptance but He is firm that I WILL be diapered as His little ?

• Like 1
On 7/3/2021 at 2:44 PM, Froggyfun said:

my doctor told me to 

Why did they tell you to wear diapers?  What is the medical condition they are trying to alleviate with diapers?

NOT being snarky, just curious.

I had the same situation that the last urologist I went to told me that if my peeing became too big of a problem, he suggested I wear diapers if needed.  The last time I went to a urologist was about 6 months before the Chinese/Covid virus broke out so I was not able to go back for my follow up visit in March of 2020 (they are no longer on my insurance list so I am not able to go to them now).  I went a few months ago to my regular Dr. and asked for a referral to a new urologist and he referred me to a woman urologist, but when I called to set up an appointment, I was told they no longer took male patients (most likely they had an issue with a male patent being an idiot).  I am currently working on getting an appointment set up with a different urologist that was suggested.  While I did not wear diapers in 2019 when I went to my last urologist appointment, was still too embarrassed to be seen in diapers when they ask for you to take your clothing off, I will be wearing them this time around.  I fully expect that the new urologist will tell me that best thing to do is to just stay in diapers.

On 11/19/2017 at 3:37 AM, Chrisdiapersbaby said:

So I was just wondering if anyone had some humiliating stories or anything about them having some tell you or force you to put a diaper on.

Yes I was 9 and its what got me started into diapers. you can find the true story here