LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SNAPPI DIAPER FASTENER

AbabeBill

SNAPPI DIAPER FASTENER   

33 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you cloth diaper wearers use, and like, the Snappi diaper fastener?

• Yes, love and use them.
    • No, don’t like them, or use them.
    • I would like to try them.

How many of you cloth diaper wearers out there, like and use the Snappi diaper fasteners? 

My first love are traditional diaper pins, I have to say. But, I do love the Snappi very much! They can really snugly hold a diaper in place, no matter how wet. They can easily be adjusted, if nescessary at any time while wearing one. 

You do have to watch out for the teeth, but you get use to that. You need to watch when they get to old and worn. And you need to be careful removing them, so as not to damage diaper fabric. 

Unfortunately, at the moment they only make 2 sizes. Size 1, is for small babies, and size 2 larger toddlers. 

Size 2 works well for adults, but an actual adult size would be great. 

On that note, I have written to Snappi Fastener, and asked them if they would consider a larger adult size. They replied back favorably, but the person in costumer service told me, it would lay with the owner of course. I hope I impressed upon them, that they would be a useful, sellable item. 

I should go throught the expense and work to abandon what has worked for years to try something new to do the same thing? I am not the New York Yankess: If it is not broken, what is there to fix?

• 6 months later...

I was taught how to pin on my gauze diapers at puberty when I turned 12. Today I am almost 54 and wear diapers all the time because I am profoundly urinary incontinent.

Although I wear more discreet diapers when working, such as GoodNites Tru-Fit, around the house and for bed I wear pinned gauze diapers inside Kins pull-on vinyl panties.

Since SNAPPI and similar products hit the market I have tried them. For me they provide no advantage over conventional diaper pins.