LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odd questions

Slim27

Hi i just a couple slightly odd questions, the first one i was wondering if there are any men' jeans that have extra space in the crotch to accommdate thicker diapers, and my second question is does anyone have black friday deals on adult diapers. Thanks for any responses and happy early thanksgiving. Lol

Aside from what Cute Kitten has mentioned, I don’t think there is anything. You could buy jeans a few sizes bigger, and then have the waist altered by a seamstress, or tailor. It wouldn’t be cheap though. If you’re handy, you could do it yourself. Basically, they pinch the extra waist material at the back, then stitch it. Sort of like a pleat. 

1 hour ago, AbabeBill said:

Aside from what Cute Kitten has mentioned, I don’t think there is anything. You could buy jeans a few sizes bigger, and then have the waist altered by a seamstress, or tailor. It wouldn’t be cheap though. If you’re handy, you could do it yourself. Basically, they pinch the extra waist material at the back, then stitch it. Sort of like a pleat

As for more room in the crotch suggest pull-on elastic waist yoga or sweat pants.

For ordinary jeans and pants you just aren't going to find that much ease.

xxx

Sort of like a pleat - that would be OK but the tailored term is a dart.

Everything south of the dart stays the same hips; crotch and thigh measurements.

The dart usually doesn't encroach on the pockets if any.

To achieve a radical adjustment in the waist there maybe more than the standard 2 darts.

They can also be in the front but the norm is the back of pants usually centered just above the pockets or where the pockets would be.

For those that wear skirts - darts can be used here to nip in the waist line - but it generally is more practical to just buy an "A" frame skirt.

Instead of buying pants that need to be altered with darts consider buying women's sized pants.

The waist to hip ratio is considerably different than the male sizing.

Ve have vays to make your diapered butt fit into the pants mode - excessive crotch bulges not so much !

• Like 1

HABAND company has jeans with all elastic waist. Just like toddler jeans. And they  have stretchy clothing that allows for more room in the crotch.  I wear very thick cloth diapers and the pants fit pretty good. Their pricing is very reasonable