LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grandma's Baby (Private to Danny and I)

BabyGabrial

Looks at you "well my little munchkin. I think that you should spend some time with your mommy. She needs to know about this sooner rather than later because she would rather hear it from you than from the papers if that makes sense"

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe you should spend time with your mommy, because I have some things to do and I want to sort your room out if you are going to be a baby for a little bit longer. How does that sound?"

I decide on a blue shirt with trousers that have snaps on the crotch and gets you dressed and gets a change of clothes as I know you make messy poos sometimes. I also know that your mom has been producing milk so she can feed you. 

She smiles at you as she walks in "well hello my little precious little baby boy, are you ready to spend some time with mama?" she says as she holds her arms out.

"Ywah! I hungy baby mommy!" I say super excited wanting to taste my mommy's milk grandma told me that they were accepting of me being the baby but I did not expect it to be this much and I am happy that it is I can't wait to feed from her and I can't wait to see my dada

Looks at you and sits you on my lap and I unbutton my top and removes my bra "Okay baby, just relax and drink up"

Your grandma gives us some privacy while I nurse you "i have missed this you know, our bonding time"