LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Gets Regressed (Season One Finale Added Apr. 6)

Click here for the background on this story.

OK... we’re trying something new here. We’ve added a new “Audience Participation” tier on Patreon: for $8 a month, you’ll get to control the direction of certain stories by voting in polls. These installments will likely be a little shorter than usual (which hopefully means I’ll be able to update more often.)

To read the first Diaper Court story, click here.

Miley sat in the courtroom, nervous, awaiting her fate. Before her, the honourable Judge Longabaugh smiled down like a cat who swallowed the canary... A guilty verdict had just been handed down, and she was quite literally at his mercy. She gulped nervously, wondering what kind of deranged sentence he was cooking up for her within the depths of his depraved mind.

When the summons to the infamous Diaper Court arrived in her mailbox, Miley assumed it was some sort of joke... That was for girls who were chronically late for work or couldn’t keep their panties clean... not for rich, famous celebrities such as herself. But when she informed her lawyer, the woman had turned quite ashen and assured her that it was no laughing matter.

“I’m afraid it’s quite serious,” she informed Miley sternly, “and you do have reason for concern-- if you’re found guilty in this venue, you could be looking at two years or more before you can get back to your career... not to mention the-- other damage you might incur,” she said vaguely, blushing when she thought back to some of the things she’d heard about diaper court.

Miley’s legal team had fought hard, first to have the charges dismissed, then for a change of venue. Finally, they argued their case to the best of their abilities, but it was no use... the charges were downright bizarre, and the rules of the court seemed deliberately stacked against them. In the end, a guilty verdict seemed like a forgone conclusion-- and that was how she came to be sitting here, in front of this madman, awaiting her fate.

“Will the defendant please rise for sentencing,” he asked, infuriatingly cheerful.

Reluctantly, Miley rose to her feet, smoothing out the dark, stylish yet professional pantsuit she’d chosen for herself... not that it matters at this point, she thought sullenly. Behind her, the courtroom was packed, and Miley could feel every eye on her... and almost every one of them eager to see her get her comeuppance. At first she thought it was simply paranoia-- but during the course of the trial, Miley had become convinced that everyone in the courtroom, the judge, the spectators, the jury... even members of her own legal team were just waiting to see her get her punishment.

“Young lady,” he said, his voice rumbling with deep gravitas, “you have been found guilty of appropriating the style of the ABDL community for your own personal gain and engaging in the teasing of said community, and for your lack of support for the community in general. Have you anything to say for yourself before your sentence is pronounced?”

Miley wracked her brain, trying to think of something clever or profound to say in her defense-- something brilliant that would undo all the trouble she was in and pull her well-toned backside out of the fire.

Instead, she merely looked at the floor, shuffled her feet ruefully, and mumbled under her breath: “it was just a joke, bro.”

Judge Longabaugh smiled, relishing every moment. He’d watch this little troublemaker for years, praying that one day she’d be in his courtroom and at his mercy... there was no way she was going to wriggle her way out of this one. The Judge intended to make her squirm.

“Well, luckily for you, there’s going to be plenty of time to reflect on your mistakes.” it was all he could do to keep himself from rubbing his hands together gleefully. “Young lady, I hereby sentence you to...”

What will be Miley’s sentence? Members of the Audience Participation tier can vote here! Stay tuned to find out what happens next!

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's wishing everyone a safe and wonderful day! Here's a treat I hope you all enjoy. It's still mostly set-up, but trust me when I say the action is going to start heating up soon! If you're enjoying the story and you'd like to see more like it please let me know in the comments... and if you pledge $8 or more at Patreon, don't forget to take the poll to determine Miley's fate!

Thanks to our poll, Miley will be serving a regression sentence at the fabulous Babes In Diapers Institute in California... we pick up our story with her just arriving out front:

The institute where Miley would be serving her regression sentence was an English colonial-style mansion a couple of hours outside of LA. When they pulled up to the gates, the paparazzi had already gathered. Miley blushed and fumed-- they wouldn’t be able to see what happened of course, and the entire world already knew she’d been sentenced to regression (that late night comedians had been having a field day wit it)... did they have to rub her nose in it?

The gates slowly parted. The black sedan rolled through and gently up the long driveway towards the house. Miley inspected the grounds through the window. On any other day, she would have admired the beautifully maintained gardens and lawns... but, with her last few moments of her adulthood at hand, she simply frowned and pouted on the unfairness of it all.

And before she knew it, they were stopped out front. “We’re here, ma’am,” the driver said, with, Miley noted, a barely concealed note of glee.

“Thanks,” she scowled, reluctantly climbing out of the car and slamming the door behind her.

“Hello, dear,” the woman greeted her, the warmth in her voice betrayed by the cool, superior smirk on her face. “Allow me to introduce myself: I’m Alice Smythe, the head matron here at the institute.”She extended a hand and gave Miley a hearty handshake. Miley, for her part, just tried not to stare. Ms. Smythe was elegantly dressed and possessed a lithe, athletic frame-- she also stood over six feet tall, had to look down to meet Miley’s gaze, and, Miley could tell by the handshake, was easily strong enough to handle her with the greatest of ease. The woman was positively amazonian, and even standing in front of her wearing designer clothes, Miley still felt like little more than a girl playing dress up. “Follow me won’t you?” she asked, turning and striding confidently down the hall.

She lead Miley down a long corridor, deeper into the facility. “As you know, we’re here to facilitate your court mandated regression sentence. For the period you’re serving your sentence, our staff will provide for all of your care and needs... whatever they might be,” she said with a barely concealed smirk. “You will be assigned a room and a roommate, and I suggest you play nice... we take misbehavior very seriously around here,” she said sternly. Miley nodded, listened nervously.

Miley tried to think of something clever to say, merely gulped instead. “We offer the full range of age re-assignment therapy experiences, from late childhood alllllllll the way down to newborn infants-- and we enforce these statuses with a battery of post-hypnotic suggestion in conjunction with certain chemical treatments... needless to say, I suggest you remain on your best behavior, young woman,” she warned with a stern smile... Miley was feeling more anxious with every passing moment.

“We have the full authority of the court to assign and re-assign your age-status at any time as we see fit. Good behavior will result in an increase of age-status, while bad behavior will be met with a reduction of age-status. I d suggest you attempt to be a good girl during your stay my dear... It’s so easy for a naughty girl such as yourself to slip back into infancy before you know it!

“With our highly trained staff, state-of-the-art equipment, and meticulously researched methods, we are able to re-create the desired period of your life with almost total accuracy for the most effective regression therapy treatments in the world,” Ms Smythe lectured, her high heals clacking against the polished tile beneath their feet.

They entered Alice’s office... Miley gasped, shocked when she was greeted by the sight of a girl about her age, standing with her nose in the corner, a fluffy white diaper tugged down to her knees to reveal a matching set of rosey red buttocks.

Ms. Smythe didn’t even acknowledge the girl, the state of her undress, or her obvious embarrassment, simply taking a seat at her desk and gesturing for Miley to sit. Reluctantly, she obeyed, still staring at the girl in the corner, unable to take her eyes away from the glowing orbs of her red-hot hiney. Ms. Smythe took up a folder from her desk and browsed through it.

“As you know,” she said smoothly without looking up, “the court has given us a large degree of leeway in determining your initial age-status. I want to remind you once again, however, that this assignment will likely be temporary as your status will increase or decrease depending on your behavior.”

“Uh huh,” Miley said, only barely listening as she stared at the girl in the corner, her eyes fixated on the girl’s shiny red rump, and although she tried to focus on what Ms. Smythe was saying, she couldn’t help but stare at those blazing biscuits and think about how much they must sting.

“I’ve been reviewing your behavior,” Ms. Smythe said gravely, carefully closing the folder and setting it on the desk. Leaning back in the chair, she fixed Miley with a superior gaze from over the top of her glasses. “You have some, shall we say, shocking incidents in your past... but I don’t believe this marks you as a bad girl-- simply a naughty one,” she said with a predatory smile. Miley felt as though she were about to melt before the might of a goddess.

“I’ve weighed every variable very carefully,” she said with finality, and I’ve decided...”

What should Miley’s age-status be set at? (Remember that this can go up or down depending on her future behavior.)

Six years old (still in training panties.)

Four years old (still in pull-ups)

Two years old (in diapers, potty training)

Click here to vote.

• Like 1

I have enjoyed the story so far but I feel like I am missing some. I read the first part where Miley is in court and was waiting for the Judge to sentence her. When we start back up again, Miley is in a car heading to the facility that will be carrying out her sentence. Was that an intentional jump or did I miss a part? 

17 hours ago, CDfm said:

I have enjoyed the story so far but I feel like I am missing some. I read the first part where Miley is in court and was waiting for the Judge to sentence her. When we start back up again, Miley is in a car heading to the facility that will be carrying out her sentence. Was that an intentional jump or did I miss a part? 

Oh, sorry about that-- I'm writing this primarily for Patreon where we do the polling, so everyone over there saw that she'd been sentenced to regression... but looking back over this, unless you'd been paying attention to the polling, you wouldn't know-- my bad! It shouldn't happen again (I think most of the chapters are going to continue pretty much directly after this), but I'll do a little re-cap from now on.

Thanks for the head's up, CDfm-- glad you're enjoying the story!

As always, if you pledge $8 or more a month on Patreon you can vote in the poll to determine what happens next!

“Given your past behavior, I think that two years old should suit you just fine... at least at first,” said Ms. Smythe with a grin.

“Oh come on!” Miley exclaimed, her cheeks blushing. “I didn’t do anything that bad...”

“We have a long and very public record of your deliberately shocking and provocative actions, young lady! Including cavorting around dressed as an actual baby on several occasions.”

“That was just a bit!” she said, blushing deeply, knowing that this statement wasn’t quite true. “I-- it was a character I was playing!” She asserted, not quite as firmly as she would have liked... she couldn’t remember the number of times she’d thought about cavorting around in front of the entire world dressed like a giant baby while she guiltily masturbated...

“Nevertheless, I do believe it’s a role they you’re, shall we say, comfortable with?” Ms. Smythe said, smiling wickedly when she saw Miley’s cheeks flare bright red in response.

“Come along,” Ms. Smythe said, rising from her desk. “We’ve dawdled quite long enough-- it’s time to get you ready and start settling you in to your new life.” She held out her hand towards Miley expectantly. Hesitantly, she reached out and took Ms. Smythe’s hand and allowed herself to be led out of the room like a toddler.

“You will of course be expected to be under adult supervision at all times, and you must remain only in the designated areas. I’m sure I don’t need to remind you that we are firm believers in corporal punishment-- very firm,” she said with a slow smile. Miley cringed when she thought back to the girl in the corner and her blazing red buns... she couldn’t help but wonder which rule she’d broken... and how long she’d had to spend over Ms. Smythe’s knee.

Miley trotted along behind the head matron, obediently holding her hand the whole way. “Here we are,” she said at last, opening the door to a room labelled Changing Centre. Miley reluctantly allowed herself to be led inside and stood by, shocked and horrified by what she saw-- a room which had apparently been designed for the express function of dealing with any type of “accident” that might occur and provide the appropriate level of protection afterwords.

There was a shower cubicle tucked away in one corner, and a couple of old fashioned wash basins nearby-- perfect for rinse downs or long, slow clean-ups. There was a closet full of little outfits and school uniforms, all sized for adults, but not one of them fit for a girl older than 15. A small medical station that provided thermometers, enema bags, laxatives... even a fridge to keep the suppositories cool. On the nearby shelves, stacks and stacks of diapers sat in cubbyholes stacked almost to the ceiling, each one filled to the top with nearly every variety of commercially available adult diaper-- from store bought “protective undergarments” to specialty brands off the internet like Bambino and Rearz, each one neatly labelled for easy reference.

The centrepiece of the room was the custom-made changing table, it’s surface thickly padded like a doctor’s table with a thin paper sheet stretched across it. Beneath, it had shelves for all the supplies, including creams, ointments, oils and powders... it even had a set of stirrups at the bottom, just in case.

Miley took in her surroundings with her chin on her chest, the overpowering, nurseryesque feeling of the room contributing to her growing sense of helplessness. She stared at the changing table, sweating... surely, she thought, trying to keep her cool, she won’t actually expect me to climb up on that thing so she can put me in a...

“Come, young lady,” said Ms. Smythe firmly, forcefully helping Miley out of her jacket, “we’ve put it off long enough. It’s time to get you ready to serve out your sentence.”

“But,” Miley said lamely, hoping to delay the inevitable just a few more precious seconds... but the icy Ms. Smythe wasn’t having any of it.

“No more ‘buts’, little lady,” she said firmly, unbuttoning her blouse, “except the one I’m going to spank if you don’t start cooperating right this minute young lady!”

Miley gulped, flashing back to the bright red butt-cheeks she’d been staring at in Ms. Smythe’s office and decided not to push her luck. So she stood meekly by and allowed the head matron to strip her of her expensive, designer clothes and dainty, silky underwear, until she stood before her, shivering and naked. Ms. Smythe looked over her cowering charge with a superior smirk, patting the top of the changing table. “Come along dear... it’s time for your diaper,” she said, emphasizing the final word and making Miley shiver.

The head matron helped the nude Miley onto her back on the padded table, making eye contact and grinning at Miley’s adorable blush. She gathered the supplies from under the table, then went to the cubbyholes to select a diaper. “Hhmmm... now what diaper best suits you,” she wondered out loud, causing Miley to squirm on the changing table.

“Uumm...” Miley murmured, “maybe we could... mmmpph!” she squealed as a pacifier was quickly pushed into her mouth.

She shot a dirty look at Ms. Smythe, who merely said “hush, before going back to the important business of selecting a diaper.

At last she made her choice, and Miley’s cheeks flared bright red when she saw the diaper, thickly padded, decorated with cutesie cartoon animals... and just her size.

“Tushy up, sweetheart,” Ms. Smythe said briskly, patting Miley’s thigh for emphasis. Miley hesitantly complied, spurred on by the threat of a spanking. When she returned her butt to the surface of the table, it wasn’t the padding and the paper she felt beneath her soft, pale buns... it was the thick padding of a bulky diaper.

She didn’t get to enjoy the situation for long-- moments later, the head matron easily gathered her ankles into one hand and lifted Miley’s legs clear, exposing her pleasantly rounded buttocks to the room. Her butt-cheeks were rubbed with oil until they glistened, then dusted with powder.

Lowering her back to the table, Ms. Smythe met Miley’s gaze with a pleasant grin, making her blush and look away, the pacifier working it’s way in and out of her mouth. She burned with shame... but deep down, in some repressed part of herself, there was a tiny spark of forbidden pleasure-- she knew, deep down, that this was exactly what she’d wanted the first time she strapped on a diaper and cavorted around in front of the camera. She clenched her fists tightly when the head matron oiled her pussy, and she was unable to suppress a sigh when her glistening slip was dusted with powder and patted in firmly.

At last, the diaper was tugged up tight between her legs. Miley twitch, a powerful, almost electric surge of energy coursing through her body as the thick, padded plastic was pulled up tight against her privates and taped shut, sealing her in. Miley groaned, filled with conflicting feelings... but she didn’t have time to sort them out. Before she knew it, Ms. Smythe was helping her off the table, and soon she was standing before the woman, who was turning her in a tight circle to inspect her new undergarment with a satisfied smile.

“There!” she said happily, “isn’t that so much better than those designer rags and silky panties?” she asked rhetorically. She went through the closet, selecting a power pink onsie from one of the hangers and tugging it over Miley’s head. Miley frowned behind her soother as the crotch was snapped shut... at least she didn’t have to go around half naked anymore.

Her hair was banded into pig-tails with two lengths of velvet ribbons. At last, Ms. Smythe was done, and she looked her new charge over with a victorious expression.

“There! Oh, don’t you just look so darling,” she gushed, reaching out to pinch the scowling Miley’s cheek.

“Now that you’ve been appropriately attired,” she began heavily, an ominous smile playing about her lips, “we always like to greet our new arrivals with...”

A meal

A spanking

A rectal temp taking

What happens next? Click here to vote now!

• Like 1

Big thanks to everyone who's left comments so far... Hope you're having as much fun reading this as I am writing it. If you pledge $8 or more on Patreon then don't forget to take our poll to determine what happens next in the story... and don't forget to leave a comment if you'd like to see more stuff like this in the future!

“We always like to greet our new arrivals with a little check up,” Alice Smythe said with a sinister smile. Settling herself into a comfy chair near the changing table, she looked at Miley and beckoned. Reluctantly, Miley shuffled across the room, unconsciously tugging at her onsie at the back to stop it from bunching up uncomfortably. The onsie was just a little tight and made from a stretchy material... it clung to her body and accentuated her womanly curves as she padded over to stand nervously next to the head matron.

“Come here,” she said, patting her lap and looking up at her expectantly. Miley stared back, eyes wide, her heart pounding in her throat. Slowly, hesitantly, she complied, lowering herself into a partial prone position across Ms. Smythe’s thighs. Without hesitation, the head matron took Miley under the arms and pulled her firmly into position, her full weight supported by the older woman’s warm, firm lap. Suspended in the air, her feet dangling inches off the floor behind her, she shot a look of fear over her shoulder when Alice patted the plumply padded seat of her onsie before reaching between her legs to unsnap them. The wide, puffy seat of her pampers came into view-- Ms. Smythe chuckled, and she reached around, carefully pealing the tapes open before folding it down to reveal a jiggling bare bottom.

“NNNOO!” Miley squealed, kicking her legs and clenching her buttocks. “You can’t spank me!” she said, bratty and defiant, reaching back to shield her butt with her hand.

Ms. Smythe easily gathered Miley’s wrist into one hand and pinned it at the small of her back, effectively trapping her in place. “Rest assured, young lady, that if I wanted to warm your bottom, I would have you crying your little eyes out by now,” she assured her charge confidently, delivering a handful of open palmed swats to each delectable buttock, making Miley scream and kick and writhe helplessly in place, and she had no doubt that Ms. Smythe absolutely meant what she said.

“You should be thankful that you’re not in for a spanking... at least, not yet,” she warned with a tight smile. Reaching into a nearby drawer, she removed some small objects.

Miley sagged when she heard she wasn’t in for a spanking, relieved. But if I’m not here to get a spanking, she thought, wriggling uncomfortably over Alice’s lap, then how come I’m laying here with my bare ass hanging out?

Peering over her shoulder only netted her further questions when saw Ms. Smythe smearing a glass cylinder, about the circumference of her thumb, with a clear, gel-like substance. Her suspicions were confirmed when, moments later, Ms. Smythe, utterly without warning, squeezed a glob of the jelly onto her forefinger and stuck it between Miley’s butt cheeks and began smearing the wrinkled pucker of her delicate little anus.

“Whoa! Hey!” She squealed, her feet fluttering urgently in the air behind her. “Just what do you think you’re doiiIIIIIING!” Miley gave a surprised, mortified squawk when the head matron suddenly pushed her finger inside her, the tip disappearing with ease right up Miley’s tight little asshole.

“Hold still young lady,” Ms. Smythe said absently, easily pinning Miley down in her lap and thoroughly greasing up her back passage. Miley wiggled and fought for a long moment before the finger was slowly withdrawn.

With a sigh, she relaxed, hanging limply over the older woman’s lap, breathing shakily... at least she had that part over with. But now she felt Alice’s steely fingers gripping her buttocks to spread her cheeks apart once more, and Miley blushed, conscious of the cool breeze across her greasy, glistening anus. A hesitant peek over her shoulder revealed the bulbous cylinder of the over-sized thermometer currently bearing down on her butt-hole.

She tensed and tried squirming away, but with her wrist locked in place behind her back, Miley was utterly powerless to stop the headmistress from pushing the chilly glass tube of the thermometer past the quivering crinkle of her anus and firmly into her rectum.

“GGGUUHH!” She grunted, kicking her legs in the air behind her and clawing at the carpet with her free hand. Ms. Smythe just chuckled, holding her in place with one hand while patting her smooth, bare rump with the other. Miley settled in with a shaky sigh, trying to focus on anything-- the warmth of the head matron’s lap beneath her, the chilly air of the nursery on her naked, goose pimpled flesh-- anything besides the embarrassing sensation of the cool glass tube that had been shoved up her well-lubricated anus.

“There we go!” said Ms. Smyth, her voice sickly sweet, patting Miley’s soft pink buns with her palm.

“Hhhhuhhhhh!” Miley groaned, her legs scissoring wildly in the air behind her. She was vividly aware of her ridiculous position-- laying across the attractive head matron’s lap, her bare rump thrust up proudly into the air behind her, over-sized baby thermometer protruding from between the pleasantly plump hillocks of her buttocks. Her anus, stretched tightly over the cool glass of the thermometer, quivered ticklishly, and inside, her rectum pulsed wetly, tightening and loosening around the smooth glass cylinder at regular intervals, making her writhe and squirm.

Worst of all, Miley could feel her pussy growing wetter by the second, utterly against her will. The situation was exasperated by the thickly padded diaper under her loins, crinkling loudly with each unconscious thrust of her pelvis against Ms. Smythe’s thigh beneath her. In spite of her blushing humiliation, she was soon involuntarily grinding her pelvis at regular intervals.

“You naughty girl,” Alice smirked. “I demand that you cease this disgusting behavior this instant, young lady,” she said, rather unconvincingly, as she landed a light but firm swat with her open palm to Miley’s rump. The young pop star squealed and wiggled in a vain effort to avoid the blows, which just resulted in her inadvertently rubbing her neatly trimmed privates on the padding below her (which she noted was getting wetter by the minute beneath her soppy wet loins.

Though it went on for less than five agonizing minutes, it seemed to Miley that her humiliating rectal temp check was actually taking forever… at last, Ms. Smyth began the process of tugging the thermometer slowly from Miley’s asshole. “Hold still, honey-bunny,” she said sweetly, popping the thermometer from Miley’s butt-hole with one final short, sharp tug.

Miley hung limply from Alice’s lap, breathing heavily as the head matron studied the thermometer. “Oops! Silly me! I forgot to shake it down first! Looks like we’ll have to start all over again,” she said with a sinister smile, holding the thermometer next to the air conditioner to make it nice and cool again. Miley’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head when she heard she was going to have to go through all that again, and she bucked and struggled to get away… but it was a simple matter to pin the young star in place again, and Ms. Smythe clucked soothingly, a sadistic grin on her face and she spitefully pushed the thick glass tube into place once more.

Miley emitted a liquid grunt as the thermometer was pushed unto place again, then simply hung, limp and defeated with the icy glass protruding from between her butt-cheeks, passively accepting her fate.… but Ms. Smythe had other ideas. She took the thermometer between her thumb and forefinger and twisted it slowly back and forth in Miley’s butt, making the girl grit her teeth and thrust her pelvis reflexively. Alice smiled and patted the pop princess’ quivering rump, toying with the intrusive glass object planted firmly in her backside, and soon she had Miley openly humping the diaper spread open under her loins.

At last, sensing an orgasm was approaching, the head matron spitefully pulled the thermometer from Miley’s ass, leaving her dangling, sweating and exhausted over Alice’s lap. “Hmmm… your temperature is a tad high,” she said sagely, patting the girl’s soft buns gently. “Not to worry, though,” she said, unwrapping the suppository she’d taken the liberty of fetching while she’d gathered the thermometer and the lube. “I know exactly what to do,” Ms. Smythe said sweetly, pushing the suppository through Miley’s anus and deeply into her rectum.

And as the diaper was pulled tight over her sopping wet pussy and sealed shut, snapping the onsie closed overtop of it, Miley began to feel a strange tingling sensation building in her colon…

“Now that we have that out of the way,” said Ms. Smythe, helping Miley unsteadily to her feet, “I think it’s time for...”

A trip to the playroom

A nap in the crib

A stroll around the grounds

Vote here

If you enjoyed this story, feel free to check out my blog for more great stuff.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked the additions and thanks for why explination, it makes more sense now. I have to say I am much like Miley in that I don’t care to have anything put where that thermometer was put. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

If you're enjoying the story and you would like to see more like it let me know in the comments-- and if you pledge more than $8 on Patreon, don't forget to vote in our poll to determine what happens to Miley next. Also, don't forget to check out my blog for more stories, pics, clips and more.

“Come along, young lady,” said Ms. Smythe sweetly, dragging Miley across the room by her hand. Miley tried to keep up as best she could with her butt-cheeks tensed together behind her. Inside her, the suppository was melting rapidly, and a corresponding uncomfortable pressure was building in her colon, but it wasn’t too bad… at least not yet.

From a nearby cupboard, Alice removed and unfolded a wheelchair converted into an adult-sized stroller. Looking at her expectantly, she pointed and sternly instructed Miley to “get in.”

Slowly, gently, the urge in her bowels growing stronger with every passing moment, Miley eased herself into the cushy seat with a sigh… at least she had something to help hold her mess in-- for the moment, anyway. She was less thrilled, however, when the head matron pulled a thick strap across her chest and buckled it in with an ominous snap, and Miley could tell by Ms. Smythe’s grin that she was now locked into place. Her suspicions were confirmed when her wrists were strapped to the arm-rests with a pair of soft but unbreakable restraints. The process was repeated on her ankles, and before she knew what was happening, Miley was thoroughly bound into place.

“Open your mouth,” Alice commanded. The nipple of a pacifier was popped into her mouth and buckled in behind her head, effectively gagging her. Miley was almost impressed… within a few seconds, the head matron had her bound, immobilize, and ready to roll. “Ready to go, sweetie?” She asked sarcastically, earning her a glare from Miley, who made an irritated noise behind her pacifier. “Let me know if these restraints are too tight,” Alice said, spitefully pulling the belt across Miley’s front even tighter, putting pressure on her passenger’s tummy. Miley struggled and squirmed against her bonds, complaining emphatically from behind her pacifier-gag.

“No? OK, let’s go!” Ms. Smythe said brightly, and before she knew it, Miley was rolling out of the room and down the hall, squirming and struggling the whole way.

“We offer both scholastic classes and courses on etiquette, but of course, you’re far too small to worry about any of that right now,” Ms Smythe said condescendingly. Miley huffed in annoyance, but there wasn’t anything she could do about it now. A bell rang, and the hallway began filling up with women, their ages ranging from late teens to late thirties… but all of them were clad in a traditional schoolgirl uniform straight out of a posh English boarding school. Miley looked at their tartan skirts and blouses longingly, envious of a dorky school uniform for the first time in her life.

“At your age status,” Alice began, smoothly maneuvering the stroller through the crowd, “the expectations placed on you are limited. You will attend playtime and storytime, under the supervision of our staff and some of the more advanced students.” Miley cringed… as bad as it was to find herself under the paid care of a professional babysitter, being under the thumb of another ‘inmate’ seemed much worse. “Of course, you’re far to little for swimming or tennis… although I would love to see you waddling around the court with a thickly swollen diaper bottom,” she confessed with a chuckle. “However, you will have access to the playground, and you’re allowed to play on the lawns-- under proper supervision, of course.”

The head matron smoothly maneuvered the stroller through a set of double doors… Miley saw white tiles, and the air was filled with a strong antiseptic smell that was not quite covering the distant scent of pee and poop. Crinkling her nose, Miley drank in the surroundings as Ms. Smythe pushed her inside. Miley gasped at what she saw.

Theywere standing inside a large room that was apparently dedicated to potty training… for grown women, Miley realized, blushing eight shades of red when she saw one of her fellow students perched on an over-sized potty chair, tinkling away under the superior smirk of a crisply dressed nurse.

“You will be expected to ask to be taken to the potty… but don’t worry unduly, dear-- I know how hard it can be for a girl your age to be expected to control herself,” she said with an amused chuckle, making Miley fume. Inside, her bowels were starting to percolate, bubbling forcefully, the uncomfortable pressure in her rump building.

The door creaked open. A girl of about 19 entered wearing a schoolgirl uniform better suited for someone ten years younger. Behind her, she was pulling another woman, who, although she appeared to be several years older than her companion, was wearing an infantile little party dress, all pink and white and frilly with her long hair banded up in pig tails… Miley had her “age status” pegged at around four or five.

“Oh, hello, Ms. Smythe,” the first girl said cheerfully. She turned to her charge, looking at her expectantly. “What do you say?” she prompted the woman with a squeeze of her hand.

“Hello, ma’am,” the woman mumbled reluctantly, curtsying cutely with her swishing petticoats.

“Good morning, girls,” Alice said with a small smile, watching the pair make a bee line for the nearest unoccupied potty. “Watch carefully,” she instructed Miley, who sucked her pacifier unconsciously, watching with round, horrified eyes as the girl reached up her companion’s frilly petticoats and tugged down her thick, padded training panties.

“OK, sweetie,” the schoolgirl said, a malicious grin on her face, “time to potty like a big girl!”

Miley watched, fascinated, horrified. Is she really going to…?

Before she could even finish her thought, the woman hiked up her dress and petticoats before plopping herself down on the potty heavily. Seconds later, her butt exploded, a blast of flatulence propelling a mushy gush of thick brown poopy that spattered into the plastic bowl beneath her, accompanied by an anguished grunt.

“Oh my,” said Ms. Smythe, grinning condescendingly at the blushing woman who was perched on the potty. “She did have to go, didn’t she?”

“Yes, ma’am,” the ‘older’ girl said cheerfully. “We just got finished in the lunchroom.”

“In that case, I imagine you’ll be making a dash for the potty yourself before long,” the head matron said with a superior smirk, her eyes flickering wickedly when the girl blushed and looked away. “Make sure you keep those little white panties clean,” Alice warned teasingly, “or you’re going to be back in diapers like my little friend here,” she threatened, gesturing to the stroller and it’s passenger. The schoolgirl eyed Miley and gulped nervously.

“And what about you, sweetie?” Ms. Smythe asked, squatting in her high heels to look Miley in the eyes. “Do you have to use the potty?” she asked sarcastically, grinning like a cat looking a canary.

Will Miley ask to use the potty? Click here to take the poll.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sharp eyed readers will notice I've given the series a name change to better reflect the content of the story, but otherwise everything is still the same-- if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon, be sure to vote in our poll to determine what happen to Miley next! Also, be sure to check out my blog for more great stuff.

Also, I'd like to say that you can definitely voice your opinion on the choices, even if you're not allowed to vote... I'd love to hear what everyone thinks regardless.

Miley hesitated, her mind racing. She realized this would probably be her only opportunity to use the potty (apparently the only thing resembling a toilet she had even a hope of seeing right now)… but as she watched the other woman perch ridiculously atop an oversized children potty, farting and dumping without control, her cheeks bright red as she sat, panties at her ankles, one flatulent mess after another spattering loudly into the waterless depths below, she hesitated. Inside, the suppository was going to work, the urge to move her bowels were growing stronger with every moment-- but even the distant possibility of soiling herself seemed irrelevant to her at that moment… she simply couldn’t subject herself to that humiliation!

With fury in her eyes, she looked right at Ms. Smythe and shook her head. Alice simply grinned fiendishly. “Very well,” she said, resuming her place behind the stroller. She said her goodbyes to her students and pushed Miley towards the door. As they exited the room. Miley’s belly made a strange gurgling sound… Miley clenched her butt-cheeks tightly against her rising desperation and wondered if she hadn’t made a mistake in not asking to use the potty before they left.

“There’s just one more thing I need to show you, sweetie,” Ms Smythe said seriously, steering the stroller down a long hallway “and I want you to make sure you pay very close attention.”

They entered another room, and Miley wasn’t surprised to see it was lined with cribs, changing tables, and diaper pails (which masked, but didn’t fully hide the omnipresent scent of wet and messy diapers.)

“This is a very special place,” Ms. Smythe explained quietly. “It’s where we keep our most special residents,” she said ominously, rolling Miley into the room, until they were in front of one of the changing tables. Miley could see it was currently occupied by a young woman about her age, who was about to have a diaper changed by a sultry blond nurse in a uniform that hugged her curves and revealed her ample cleavage in a way that Miley was sure wasn’t regulation.

“Good afternoon, Helga,” said Alice to the nurse, who flashed a perfect smile in their direction.

“And to you, Ms Smythe,” she said pleasantly. “And who do we have here?” Helga asked with a grin, bending down to examine the occupant of the stroller. Miley blushed and looked away, unable to meet her gaze, self-conscious and embarrassed at being seen like this by such a mature, sexy woman.

“This is our newest resident,” the head matron said. “I’ve brought Miley down here to the Newborn ward to she her what happens to girls who won’t cooperate.”

“Well, I was just about to give this little stinky pants a much-needed messy pamper change!” The nurse baby talked, bending down to tickle the diaper clad woman’s tummy and make her squirm on the changing table. “Isn’t that right?” she asked rhetorically, baby talking and tickling her patient's stomach and drawing and anguished squeal from her charge. “Yes we are! Yes we are!” Nurse Helga gushed, reaching down to tear the front tapes of the diaper open. Miley watched in horrified fascination as the front panel were pealed down, revealing a gooey brown load within.

“Phew-wee! ‘Tinky!” the lovely nurse said with exaggerated cuteness, fanning her face for dramatic effect. On the changing table, her charge wriggled and kicked ineffectually, and Miley could tell from the way she was moving that there was something wrong… her limbs were clumsy and heavy and she seemed to be unable to fully control them. There was something about the way she moved and her moaning and gurgling that struck Miley as genuinely infantile.

“Take a good look, young lady,” the head matron said with a sneer. “This is what happens to naughty girls who don’t obey the rules-- they have their age-status set all the way back to ‘newborn.’”

Miley looked on as the woman had her legs lifted to expose her rump, completely caked in thick brown poopy, as though she’d sat her bare bottom in mud. “Just imagine it,” Ms. Smythe said, not able to keep a sadistic quiver from her voice. “Having absolutely no control over your body-- unable to walk, talk, feed yourself… even sit up without the aid of someone else. Helplessly voiding your bladder and bowels before you even realize you have to go… being utterly dependent on others for literally everything… this is the fate that awaits troublemakers in this facility, young lady.”

Miley listened to the lecture… and to the relish in Alice’s voice with a mounting dread… and beneath that, a horrifying, tickling arousal. Though she couldn’t admit it on a conscious level, the idea of being so rendered so utterly infantilized and absolutely helpless stirred her on a deep, primal level. She watched the remainder of the diaper change with a horrified fascination, imagining what it would be like to be such a helpless big baby, her pussy growing wetter by the minute.

“I want you to remember this, darling… I know you’re used to special treatment, but here, your naughtiness won’t be tolerated. If you misbehave, we’ll set you all the way back, and you can serve out the remainder of your sentence as an Adult Newborn!” Ms. Smythe smiled, watching the nurse pass the cool baby-wipe up between her charge’s muddy butt-crack. “Come along,” Alice said at last, and she wheeled Miley out the door.

By now, the suppository inside Miley had melted away, but it’s effects were becoming stronger by the moment-- inside, her guts cramped and bloated, and she found herself passing gas at irregular intervals, trying desperately to relieve the pressure inside her. But her efforts seemed in vain, and the more she tooted, the less relief it seemed to bring… on the contrary, she felt like each one was bringing her closer and closer to the inevitable accident. Miley couldn’t help but think back to the girl on the changing table… was a stinky, messy diaper change in her near future as well?

“And here we are,” Ms. Smythe said pleasantly, wheeling Miley into the playroom… essentially, a giant daycare for adults, Miley realized grimly. About seven or eight other women sat on the floor in their onsies and sundresses, playing listlessly with a collection of plush animals, blocks and other assorted baby toys. From what Miley could tell, there were two people in charge: another shapely nurse with shiny black hair and a pretty blonde “school girl” who looked about her age, if not slightly younger. “I think you’ll be quite comfortable,” the head matron said with a smile. Miley farted nervously in response, her bowels bloating and cramping uncomfortably inside her. She knew that soon the urge would be unbearable… and uncontrollable.

“Miley, this is Nurse Julie and one of our student helpers, Trxie,” Alice said, gesturing to each one in turn. Miley blushed and squirmed as they condescendingly introduced themselves… then gulped as Trixie flashed her a wicked smile. “They’re in charge here, so what they say goes. Now you play nicely with the other girls,” Ms. Smythe said, unbuckling her from the stroller. Miley breathed a sigh of relief when she was freed from the tight strap around her middle, but she was still in distress. Her bowels were working overtime, and she sweated and clenched her buttocks, trying desperately to control herself.

“Here,” said Julie, taking Miley by the hand. “Why don’t you come and play with Ava?” the nurse said, leading her charge over to a pretty blonde girl who sat by herself, playing listlessly with some dolls in the corner of the room. Ava had a frilly white bonnet perched atop her head and knotted under her chin which matched her short, pink sundress, which had a large slit up the back that revealed almost the entirety of her bulging diapers and crinkly pink plastic pants.

“This is our new student, Ava,” Nurse Julie said by way of introduction. “Why don’t you play nicely with Miley and make her feel welcome?” The girl blushed up at them, but she tried to smile invitingly for her new playmate. Miley sank very slowly, carefully to her knees near the girl, trying to keep her anus and butt-cheeks clenched tightly as possible to avoid embarrassing herself. She was successful… but how much longer could she maintain control? Miley found herself sucking her pacifier nervously, beads of sweat trickling down her forehead.

The nurse left them to their own devices, and (with an odd look Miley might have noticed if she wasn’t so occupied with her own struggles), Julie muttered an excuse about a “conference and trotted out into the hall behind the head matron. “Trixie, you’re in charge,” she called before she closed the door behind her.

Miley took several deep breaths, trying to maintain her dignity… but her bowels were raging inside of her, the cramps and bloating were getting quite painful, and her gas was getting out of control; poor Miley was trying to hold it in around her fellow students, but she was unable to prevent herself from letting out a stead stream of poots-- quietly at first, then louder and louder, until finally she ripped a fart that was clearly audible. Blushing, she muttered a quick “’scuse me,” to Ava, who shrugged.

“Believe me,” she said ominously, you get used to it awfully quick around here.”

Miley managed to wince a smile, but inside her guts were boiling, contracting and expanding painfully. Her asshole was pulsating, involuntarily emitting foul bursts of hot gas at random intervals… and finally, she couldn’t take it anymore. She looked up at Trixie and set her jaw, about to make her way over and ask to be taken to the potty when she heard Ava’s voice behind her:

“Don’t do it,” she said. “Trust me-- stay out of Trixie’s way. She’s bad news.”

“But I really gotta go!” Miley whined, bouncing in place.

“Try and hold it until Julie gets back,” Ava said sagely. “Trust me-- even if you don’t make it, you’re much better off getting a dirty diaper change from Julie than you are getting yourself under Trixie’s thumb.”

Miley listened to Ava, squirming uncomfortably, gazing between the innocent looking schoolgirl and the door.

What should Miley do next?

Ask Trixie to take her to the potty

Try and wait for Nurse Julie

Risk sneaking out of the nursery to find a potty/toilet

Click here to take the poll.

• Like 1

I liked the addition.  I feel bad for poor Miley. I know she doesn’t want to mess herself, but from the sounds of things with Trixie, she is better off dealing with the mess in her pants. I will be watching for more. 

• 2 weeks later...

As always thanks to everyone who's taken the time to leave comments-- and to all my amazing Patreon subscribers. Remember that if you pledge $8 or more you can click here to take the poll and decide what happens next in the story-- but either way, I hope you'll leave your opinion in the comments. Also, don't forget to check out my blog for more great stuff.

A furnace was roaring in Miley’s guts, and the disgraced pop diva was sweating profusely. The pressure in her bowels was building, her stomach was bloated and rumbling, and it was only the frantic squeezing of her butt-cheeks, tightened and toned by hours of exercise, that was preventing a full-blown accident in her fluffy white diaper. She looked at Trixie, then back to the door, silently preying that Nurse Julie would return soon.

But the more minutes ticked by on the clock, the bleaker the outlook became, and a crazy idea grew in Miley’s mind… a mad, half-delirious scheme, a last-ditch chance to save her dignity and deny her captors the satisfaction of making her into an overgrown baby-- at least for the moment.

Before she even knew what she was doing, Miley was up on her hands and knees, crawling across the nursery floor, trying desperately to both keep her butt-cheeks together to avoid an accident and stay out of Trixie’s line of sight as she made her way over to the door.

“What are you doing?!” Ava whispered urgently, but Miley just ignored her-- slowly, she crept towards the door on her hands and knees, the low rustle of her diaper thundering in her ears.

Cautiously, Miley reached out and took hold of the knob, half expecting it wouldn’t turn, ending her escape before it began. But the handle turned, smoothly and easily, the door practically springing open on well oiled hinges. Miley took a look back over her shoulder-- “big sister” Trixie was tending to one of the other girls, and she had her back completely turned. There wouldn’t be a better opportunity, so without another moment of hesitation, Miley slipped out the crack and gently shut the door behind her.

She crawled quietly for the first few meters, then climbed shakily to her feet, the diaper inside her onsie pushing her thighs apart, forcing her to waddle. Her pampers crinkled with every awkward step, and as the pressure inside her continued building, Miley found herself farting like crazy. She stepped up the pace, not knowing how much longer she could hold on.

Miley baby-stepped down the hallway as quickly as her bulky diaper and tightly clenched buttocks would take her. She had no idea where she was going, rounding the corners blindly, letting chance guide her to the bathroom… and keep her from being spotted. A loud, bubbling fart rumbled her diapers, dangerously wet… Miley was forced to reach back and press her hand up against the seat of her onsie, pressing the padded seat of the diaper tightly to her buttcrack.

Wiping the sweat from her forehead with her free hand, she pressed the other firmly against her tushy as she rounded another corner-- and nearly cried out in excitement when she spotted a ladies room at the end of the hall. Her stomach was gurgling audibly now, her butt spewing hot, noisy gas at random intervals, and it was starting to feel worryingly moist between her cheeks.

Steady, step by step, the restroom got closer and closer, and Miley actually broke out into a smile… she was going to make it… she was actually going to make it!

The door was so close she felt like she could almost reach out and touch it…

A crisply dressed nurse suddenly appeared from around the corner coming face to face with her. Startled, Miley gasped and jumped back a bit, the momentary lapse in concentration causing her to loosen her cheeks just a little bit-- instantly, the floodgates were opened, and Miley stiffened and turned red as an involuntary surge of hot, muddy mush pushed it’s way out of her rear end with a loud, bubbly fart. She grunted and squeezed herself shut, clamping off the flow… but not before a sizable pile of smelly brown poopy had accumulated in the seat of her pampers, squishing up against her buttocks.

“You’re not supposed to be out here,” the nurse said, hands on hips. “You’d better have a good reason for not being in class, sweetie,” she lectured sternly, “or else you’re going to be in a lot of trouble!”

“I uh… Um...” Miley stood before the nurse, quivering and stammering like a little girl who’d just been caught red handed with her hand in the cookie jar. And before she could think of anything to say, her diapered butt answered for her, a ghastly, splattering farting sound emerged, Miley’s well-toned ass-cheeks parting to accommodate an uncontrollable gush of thick brown poo-poo into the back of her diapers.

“Uuuhhhhh-hhhhuuuuhhhhhuuhhh!” She grunted, her embarrassment overshadowed by an earth-shattering, almost orgasmic relief. A cramp squeezed her guts, forcing out another round of chunky, flatulent diarrhea, the seat of her onsie bulging out visibly behind her. She felt like a tube of toothpaste, being squeezed in the middle by a giant fist, the contents of her bowels being pushed out at an almost continuous rate.

At last, she sputtered to a stop, and Miley was left heaving for breath, her diaper loaded, saggy and stinking behind her.

The sweaty, exhausted pop idol heaved for breath, the gooey mess in her pants clinging warmly to her buttocks and smearing up between her cheeks.

“Just as I suspected!” The nurse said, her eyes narrowing. “Sneaking out to use the potty, eh, young lady? We know exactly what to d with bad girls like you...”

What should Miley’s punishment be?

A spanking

Corner time

A spanking, then corner time

Let her go with a warning

Click here to take the poll

• Like 1

I liked the new chapter for sure. At this point I think Miley would have been better off going on the floor as soon as she was out of sight and then sneeking back in . Now she has been busted out and in a poppy diaper. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Huge thanks to all my Patreons for your continued support and to everyone who's sent notes left comments-- keep them coming if you're enjoying the story and you'd like to see more like it. If you pledge more than $8 don't forget to vote in our poll to determine what happens next... and if you haven't already, don't forget to check out my blog for more great stuff.

“Come along,” Nurse Diane said, grabbing Miley by the ear and tugging her down the hall and into the nearby nursing station.

“YEOW! Stop! Damn, that-- ow!-- that really hurts!” Miley complained, stooping over and following along as quickly as she could, her messy, dumpy diaper squishing and mushing against her backside with every step. “Uh! Ew! Gross!” she complained sourly, her dirty diaper mushing against her tight, round butt with every step.

In The nurses office, Miley found herself tugged over a sexy woman’s lap for the second time in the space of a couple of hours, and she found herself kicking her legs behind her in a familiar pattern. Almost immediately, it got worse-- the nurse’s hand came down heavily on the seat of Miley’s bulging pampers.

“Ahh! EEWW!” Miley cried, struggling and failing to escape from Nurse Diane’s lap. Although the diaper and the mess inside acted as a cushion against the swats, the impact splattered the muddy brown poo-poo against her butt-cheeks and mushed the stinky brown pile all around the inside of her pampers.

SWAT-SWAT-SWAT! The sexy nurse Diane rained blows upon Miley’s squirming booty at a slow but deliberate pace, her rhythm steady, the swats firm, landing against the thickly padded tushy with an echoing pop.

“Stop! Ew! St-op! Oh God… it’s getting everywhere!” Miley screeched, kicking her feet and clawing at the air, the hot, muddy mess in her pants smearing across her buttocks, mushing up her crack, and generally getting into every nook and cranny.

Worse, the stench, previously largely concealed under layers of diapers and clothes, was beginning to emerge with a vengeance, a strong poopy smell quickly blanketing the room. Miley’s cheeks burned as she began to realize the full breadth of her embarrassing situation-- which was made all the worse when Nurse Diane began teasing her.

“P-U!” she complained dramatically, bringing her palm down against Miley’s derriere with a muted splat. “That diaper is toxic, young lady! I’m going to have to speak to the kitchen staff about your diet!” she said sternly, firmly swatting Miley’s swollen backside once more.

And just when Miley thought it couldn’t get any worse, she felt her bowels starting to act up again. Laying there, dangling over the knee of a sexy woman, her diaper already filled with a steaming hot load that was currently being thoroughly mushed against her by a spanking, Miley was forced to once again clench her butt-cheeks to avoid disgracing herself even further. Squeezing her buttocks as tightly as she could, Miley winced as the spanking began producing a sting, even through the extra layers of padding. She squirmed, struggling to control her bowels, and realized, to her horror, that she was getting turned on.

Groaning, she squeezed her buttocks together and gritted her teeth against the spanks that were still raining down on her bulging, messy backside. She struggled not to rub herself against Diane’s muscular thigh, but she could still feel her pussy beginning to moisten and throb inside her dirty diaper.

Diane was winding down the spanking, and she was about to stop when an enormous, mushy fart roared from inside Miley’s diaper. “Oh my!” Diane exclaimed, surprised and amused, watching with a superior smirk as the seat of the disgraced pop princess’ diaper visibly bulged another gooey load forcing it’s way out of her backside and into her already loaded pamper with a loud, gassy squish. “Young lady!” she uttered, faux scandalized, smirking as she continued spanking Miley, even as she continued pushing a fresh mess into the seat of her already full diaper.

“Uh-- oh God… sssttoooppp!” Miley forced herself to protest, her eyes rolling back into her head as her shame and pleasure grew white hot inside of her.

And just when she was moments away from a blinding orgasm, Miley found herself tumbled out of the Nurse’s lap, landing heavily on her bulging, messy diaper backside.

“Ow! Eww! So gross!” She muttered, praying the nurse wouldn’t discover how hot and throbbing her pussy was. She pretended to be dazed while she subtly wriggled, squirming her butt in the hot mushy mess in her pants.

“Quit your complaining, young lady!” Diane said, hauling Miley to her feet. “And I’d wipe that pout off your face as well, young woman-- we’ve got an appointment to see the Head Matron, and I don’t think she’s going to be very happy with you! You’ve only just arrived, and now you’ll be lucky if you don’t find yourself reassigned to the newborn ward!”

The threat sent a shiver of fear down Miley’s spine. Thinking back to what she had just seen, the thought of having her age status reassigned sent a nervous quiver through Miley’s stomach, and before she knew it, she was involuntarily emptying her bowels again, her already packed diaper reaching the point of overflow. The Nurse just smiled.

“Oh my! You really are nothing but a giant baby, aren’t you?” she smirked, laughing as Miley winced. “Come along, enough laying around-- It’s time to go see ms. Smythe… but first,” she said, taking Miley by the hand and leading her over to the corner of the room, “I think you’re due for a little corner time.”

“Oh, come on-- yeow!” Miley cried sharply as Diane delivered an open-palmed swat to the seat of her bulging, messy pamper, squishing the load even further.

“Don’t you back-talk, young woman!” Diane said firmly. “You plant that messy little bottom right there and don’t you dare move! I want you to think about how naughty you’ve been… and I want you to think about what Ms. Smythe is going to say when she hears about how you’ve behaved.”

Miley sighed and resigned herself to her fate, placing her little button nose in the corner and staring into the paint. Her diaper was absurdly full, the load inside all warm and mushy and slimy up against the delicate skin of her buttocks. At the back, her diaper bulged absurdly behind her, as though her rump had swollen up like a medicine ball, the seat all lumpy and stained. The steaming, gooey load inside her pampers was heavy, and the bulky plastic undergarment sagged heavily behind her. All in all, Miley had been thoroughly humiliated, her power and status had been removed, and she felt for all the world like a bratty two year old banished to the corner after a big messy accident to await a fresh diaper change from her nanny.

She had no idea how long she stood like that, her pampers saggy and stinky behind her, the load all warm and mushy, her spanked bottom sore and tingly. At last, Nurse Diane reappeared behind her, pinching her nose with a superior smirk. “Phew-wee! Your sure are stinky!”

“Thanks for the newsflash,” Miley grumbled, well aware of the strong stench emanating from the seat of her diapers that had cocooned her.

“Enough foolishness. Come Along… the Head Matron is quite eager to talk to you.”

Miley winced and looked up at the nurse. “Can’t I at least get a diaper change before we go?” she pleaded, the mess in her diaper squishing with every move she made.

What should Nurse Diane’s response be?

Yes, I’ll change your diaper”

No, I won’t change your diaper”

What’s in it for me?

Click here to vote now

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Miley Gets Regressed (New Chapter Added Feb. 2)

Thanks to everyone who's commentes thus far. If you pledge more than $8 on Patreon, click here to take the poll and decide what happens next... and don't forget to visit my blog for more great stuff.

“A diaper change, huh?” Nurse Diane said with a throaty chuckle that sent shivers down Miley’s spine. “Well, let me ask you something, stinky pants,” she said, settling into a nearby chair. “What’s in it for me?”

Still staring at the wall with her adorable, upturned nose fixed firmly in the corner, her diaper all hot and muddy and stinky behind her, Miley huffed, annoyed. After all, it wasn’t as though she was in a position to be offering much. Or was that the whole point… to dangle a bit of hope in front of her face before humiliating her even further? She realized she had to take the bait. “What do you want?” She asked, trying to keep the bratty, entitled annoyance from her voice. After all, she was a star-- she shouldn’t have to stoop to bargaining.

Her answer came in the form of another sensual, throaty laugh from behind. “You do look so cute in that loaded little diaper,” she said, with no small amount of amusement, “but baby, you are STINK-Y!” she chuckled, and Miley reddened and squirmed in the corner, still wondering exactly what the woman wanted with her.

“Turn around,” Nurse Diane said. Miley complied, and was a little startled to see the nurse sitting with her legs wide open and one hand down the front of her skirt clearly masturbating at the sight of Miley in her dirty pampers. The thought made the usually unprudish pop princess blush right down to her toes, and she was suddenly vividly aware of the hot, heavy load in her pants, mushing up against her tight little butt with every little movement and cloaking her in a light, but potent stink-cloud.

“Come over here,” Diane smiled, beckoning with her free hand, “and come sit in my lap.”

Reluctantly, Miley waddled over, her bulging, messy diaper squishing up against her derriere with every step. She stood in front of the nurse, who looked her up and down with a hungry smile that made Miley very nervous.

“Come sit in my lap, honey bunny,” Diane said, patting her sleek, nylon encased thighs. Seemingly without any other option, Miley stiffly waddled over, turned, and slowly lowered herself into Diane’s lap, groaning to herself as the thick, mushy dump in her pants squishing audibly as it compressed slowly between Diane’s soft lap and her own shapely buttocks.

“Ugh,” she groaned to herself, trying to remain still to minimize the squishing. Diane wrapped her arms around her and pulled her in close, drawing a gasp from Miley as the mess in her pants was mushed against her buns, spurting up her crack and going into every nook and cranny. The naughty nurse wrapped her up in a strong, warm embrace, bending in close to nuzzle her cheek.

Miley breathed hard and shivered, Diane’s arms tightening around her, pinning her in place. “Isn’t this nice?” she whispered, leaning in to kiss the nape of her neck.

Squirming her butt in the big messy mud pie in her pants, Miley wasn’t sure she agreed, but Diane didn’t wait for an answer. “I’ve wanted to get my hands on you for quite some time, young lady,” she whispered, nibbling on Miley’s ear. “You just looked so hot in your little diapers in your video,” she husked, one hand cupping one of Miley’s breast through her onsie, the other trailing down towards her crotch. Miley opened her mouth to protest, then hesitated when Diane began rubbing her pussy, slowly but firmly through the front of the diaper.

Soon, Miley had relaxed, and she found herself squirming eagerly, cringing as she mushed the mess in her seat around but desperate to get closer to Diane’s probing fingers.

“Oh, baby likes this, doesn’t she?” Diane asked with a knowing grin. Miley just gurgled heartily in response. “But this is supposed to be about what YOU can do for ME, isn’t it, darling?” Miley groaned and found herself reluctantly lowered to the floor. Miley pouted and watched from the floor as Diane rose in her seat, tugged down her panties and shimmied them down to the floor. She planted herself back in the chair and spread her legs as wide as they would go. “Why don’t you show me just how bad you want that diaper change, honey-bunch,” she said with a sexy smile, beckoning towards the disgraced pop princess. Getting up on all fours, Miley crawled across the floor, her dirty, squishy diaper wobbling in the air behind her. Inside her heart was pounding, and she knew she should be outraged… but there was just something about the situation… forced to please this naughty nurse while wearing her filthy pampers… that stirred something perverse deep inside of her.

She inched her way closer and closer-- Diane hiked up her skirt to allow Miley easier access. The diva didn’t hesitate for a moment… she simply dove right in, kissing and licking the nurse’s immaculate privates, probing her warm wet slit with her tongue and sucking the throbbing nubbin of her clit.

Diane purred approvingly, running her fingers through Miley’s hair. “That’s right baby,” she moaned softly. “Just like that… that’s what nursey likes!”

Miley found her rhythm, her head bobbing with every gentle lap of her tongue. Behind her, the massively inflated seat of her dirty diaper waggled in the air behind her ever so slightly, the heavy load causing the seat to sag at the back.

“Oh! Oh my!” Diane husked. “What a clever baby you are… almost as clever as you are cute, but,” she crinkled her nose and fanned her face teasingly, “baby, you sure do STINK!”

Miley flushed with embarrassment… which didn’t stop her pussy from growing even wetter, the humiliation of her situation stoking the fires of arousal inside her. She couldn’t stop herself from reaching up between her legs and rubbing her diaper against her pussy, her tongue promising and her lips smacking.

It wasn’t long before the naughty nurse Diane came to a shuttering climax.

Soon, when both Miley and Nurse Diane had cleaned up and straightened their clothes, Miley sporting a fresh, new diaper, they strolled into Ms. Smythe’s office. With her was Nurse Julie and Trixie (who was grinning smugly at Miley, sensing trouble in the offing.)

Miley was ordered to sit in front of the Head Matron’s desk. She lowered her thickly padded diaper-butt, still stinging from her spanking, into the seat. Her pussy was still tingling, filling her limbs with nervous sexual energy, and she was having trouble focusing on what was being said.

“Well, young lady,” Said Ms. Smythe smoothly. “I certainly didn’t expect to see you back here so quickly. I thought I had imparted the importance of following the rules to you, but apparently I was mistaken,” she said sadly. “It’s almost as though you didn’t even try to behave yourself! I’ve got a good mind to send you back to the newborn ward… however, I’ve decided to be lenient. You won’t have your age status reduce… however, your potty privileges are hereby suspended until further notice-- and between you and me, young lady? It’s going to be a long time before your little hiney sits on any kind of toilet seat again, young lady!”

Miley was simultaneously relieved and horrified. She was relieved she’d avoided being reduced further in age status, especially to the level of a newborn… but the thought of being stuck using her diapers for God knew how long sent delicious shivers down her spine.

Trixie was watching Miley squirm with a superior smirk on her face, sadistically relishing her demotion in status, slight though it may have been. But she wasn’t smiling for long-- Ms. Smythe fixed her burning, sardonic smile that froze her blood.

“I’m glad you find this so amusing, dear… because I’m holding you responsible for her little escape.”

“What?!” Trixie cried, outraged. “But… why?!”

“You were the one in charge, weren’t you? You were supposed to be watching little Miley here… after all, she’s too young to know any better, right?”

Trixie gaped and stammered, trying in vain to justify herself. “But… I… she...”

But Alice Smythe just grinned at her like a cat looking at a mouse. “No ‘buts’ Trixie. No wriggling out of this one, young woman. Time to take your punishment.”

What should Trixie’s punishment be?

A spanking and corner time (keeps student helper status)

Age status reduced to four (with pull-ups, loses student helper status)

Age status reduced to two (diapers, no potty training, loses student helper status)

Click here to vote now!

• Like 2
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Miley Gets Regressed (New Chapter Added Feb. 16)

She should definitely be reduced to two with diapers no potty training and loss of student helper status. 

I enjoyed the new chapter. I was a little surprised that Miley seemed so eager to please Nurse Diane. Everyone knows Miley likes her diapers and using them so I didn’t expect her to cave in so easily just because she had a dirty diaper. I ran out of likes for the day or this would have gotten one. I will be watching for more. 

CDfm, you were a little too late to effect the vote, but I think you're going to be happy with the result anyway!

Huge thanks to all my awesome Patreon subscribers and to everyone who's left comments thus far-- please keep them coming if you're enjoying the story and you want to see more like it! As always, if you pledge $8 or more on Patreon you can click here to take the poll and help decide what happens next... but even if you don't, I'd still like to hear your opinion in the comments! And don't forget to visit my blog for more great stuff... totally free!

“Since you failed to watch our new student properly, resulting in a punishment for her,” Ms. Smythe said slowly, grinning sadistically, relishing the way Trixie squirmed in her seat in front of her, “I think it’s only fair that you share in her fate.”

“NO!” Trixie cried, her voice quivering. “Not that! PLEASE! I did everything you said-- you can’t send me back to...” She trailed off, looking towards Miley with an expression of disgust on her face.

But Ms. Smythe simply smirked, gazing at Trixie like a cat looking at a mouse who’d found herself cornered. “I’m sorry, young lady, but my mind has been made up-- I’m reducing your age-status to two years old, I’m revoking your student helper status, and I’m eliminating all your adult privileges-- including your potty privileges,” she said, her voice dripping with delight as she watched Trixie first turn pale, then redden as the news settled in.

“You can’t!” Trixie screeched, and Miley flinched at the abject humiliation and horror in her voice. “Please, Ms. Smythe-- I’ll do anything!”

But Alice just gazed at her coolly, the girl’s pleas falling on deaf ears. “I’m sorry, young woman, but I’ve made up my mind. In fact...” she said, rising and crossing over to a cupboard on the far side of the room, “we might as well get started right now.” Sifting through the shelves, she gathered up a big diaper, along with some wipes, powder, and a soft pink blanket, which she spread out on the hardwood floor of her office. Looking up at Trixie, she grinned and patted the padded surface.

“Come along, baby girl… plunk your butt down here.”

Miley could see the fury clouding Trixie’s face. In a flash, the overgrown schoolgirl (and overgrown baby-to-be) was on her feet, raging at the Head Matron, who regarded her placidly.

“You- you bitch!” Trixie spat. “After everything I did? All that dirty work I had to do, and you just toss it out the window like it’s nothing?! After I literally had to change shitty diapers for you?! How dare you?!!” she thundered, rapidly coming unhinged. “You’d better reconsider, you slut, because I know things about this place… and you!” she said darkly, her eyes narrowing. “You better treat me right, because if I ever breathed one word of what I know to anyone, you’d be...”

Before she could finish, Ms. Smythe’s hand shot out and seized Trixie by the wrist, her steely fingers digging into the girl’s flesh with white knuckles. Trixie gasped, stunned into silence by the shock. Almost faster than Miley’s eye could track, Ms. Smythe was sitting on the loveseat up against the far wall of her office, and with a sharp snap of her wrist, the bratty Trixie found herself toppled into the head matron’s lap, her little schoolgirl skirt briefly flipping up behind her to reveal her full-seated, white cotton little-girl undies with ‘Wednesday’ printed across the seat in block letters. Miley’s first instinct was to giggle at them… until she realized, squirming in her crinkly pamper, that she would do almost anything to trade her thick diapers for the dainty cotton of Trixie’s panties.

Not that they would be of any aid to Trixie in her current situation, a fact she discovered the hard way when she received a stinging spank across the seat.

“OW! NO!” Trixie cried, kicking in the air and struggling to escape from Alice’s lap. “Lemme go! Lemme g--!”

WHAP! The head matron cut off her please with a stinging swat directly to the seat of her bulbous, pantie-clad bottom. Trixie gave a cry and bucked in place in a futile attempt at propelling herself from Ms. Smythe’s lap, leaving her rump exposed for a series of hard spanks to each one of her wobbling buttocks.

Wincing, Trixie sucked in her breath with a hiss and unconsciously reached back to protect her butt, which was already stinging. Too late, she realized she had merely presented the expert spanker with an opportunity to grab her wrist and pin it up at her lower back, effectively immobilizing her. With wide eyes, Trixie peeked back over her shoulder. “I’m warning you! Don’t-- YEEOOWW!”

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP! Ms. Smythe delivered a rapid-fire salvo of spanks to Trixie’s pantied bottom. Miley watched with a grim satisfaction as the skin around the leg bands began to turn a hot pink.

Trixie sagged across the head matron’s lap when the spanked suddenly came to a halt, but her relief was short lived. Tucking her fingers into the waistband of the girl’s panties, Alice quickly hauled them down to half mast, revealing the plump cheeks of her wriggling derriere, which were turning a delightful shade of red. Trixie gave an outraged squawk that turned to a helpless squeal when the spanking resumed in earnest. Miley looked on with a pounding heart and a strong, tickling throb in her pussy. She squirmed in her seat, the fat diaper crinkling noisily under her bottom which had been so recently wiped, oiled and powdered by another beautiful woman. Watching Trixie get her delightfully rounded backside spanked in prelude to having every ounce of her maturity stripped away, Miley had to admit she was definitely getting turned on.

Miley watched the spanking unfold in front of her like it was a scene from a movie. Ms. Smythe was an excellent spanker with years of experience, she turned the girl’s backside red with powerful, confident spanks delivered at both slow and quick tempo. This was alternated with lots of rubbing and patting between flurries, and poor Trixie never knew what to expect next. Miley squeezed her thighs together, pressing the padding up against her privates as she watched.

Finally, the spanking was over, and Trixie found herself dangling over Ms. Smythe’s knee, exhausted, the plump heart of her bare bum stuck up in the air behind her, all red and stinging. Tears were leaking from the corners of her eyes, but she had held on, and hadn’t given the bitchy head matron the satisfaction of seeing her cry. Ms. Smythe allowed her to rise-- with strict instructions that there be “no rubbing.”

Trixie rose to her feet, her panties falling to her ankles. Her bare butt was blazing behind her, but she resisted the urge to reach back and rub her sizzling cheeks. Miley watched the situation eagerly, pleased that someone else was on the receiving end of the humiliation for a change.

“Now,” said Ms. Smythe with a smirk, “Before you threw your little tantrum, I was going to allow you to keep your schoolgirl uniform until we could get you into something more appropriate for your new status… but now, I think you should take it all off before we put you in your diaper.

Trixie glared at the headmistress, radiating pure hate… but she didn’t hesitate to start stripping her clothes off, until she was standing before them all totally nude, her bare buns blazing bright red behind her. Miley watched with mounting arousal, studying the shapely, womanly curves of Trixie’s body, the large, heavy orbs of her breasts, the shapely swell of her hips and the plump hillocks of her butt-cheeks, all red and shiny like a set of brightly glowing tail lights. Ms. Smythe looked her up and down slowly, a playful smirk spreading across her lips.

“Get that bright-red bum down now, missy” she said gesturing to the blanket once more, “and let’s get some pampers on you.

With a groan, Trixie reluctantly complied, the fight spanked out of her… at least for the moment. Miley grinned and settled in, eager to watch someone else get a diaper change for once… but as she knelt down between Trixie’s legs and pulled a wipe from the nearby container, Ms. Smythe shot Miley a look that chilled her.

“Don’t get too comfortable missy… we still have to find you a roommate to bunk down with.”

Who should Miley’s roommate be?

Ava

Trixie

Another celebrity (suggest candidate in the comments)

Click here to take the poll

Visit Babes In Diapers

• Like 1
  • Parker Longabaugh changed the title to Miley Gets Regressed (Season One Finale Added Apr. 6)