LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Solitaire Variant

id0ntknow

I have a question about a solitaire variant that I play. I was shown this version by my grandparents, but can't for the life of me find out what it's called. It is played with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, minus Jokers. The deck is shuffled, and 4 stacks of 3 face down cards are placed to one side of the playing field with a face up card on top of them. I generally choose to put these on the left side, but I don't think it actually matters. After making these 4 stacks, one more card is flipped face up, and placed next to the top stack of cards, say the 5 of Hearts. This card serves as your starter for the game, and tells you what suit to look for in your draws.

Once the game is set up to this point, you begin drawing 3 cards at a time, and if your 3rd card is a 5 of a different suit, it can be played below the 5 of Hearts. If the card is a Heart of any kind, this card can be played at the top to join the 5. If any of the face up cards to the side are usable, play them, while flipping the card beneath them face up. Cards for lower rows can only be played if those cards are in all rows above them, no matter the order they were played.

If your top row consists of the 5, 3, K, J, 10, and A of Hearts, your second row contains the 5, K, Q, A, and 4 of Spades, your third row can't have a combo like 5, 3, J of whatever suit, because you don't have the 3 or J of Spades yet.

If anyone has any info on what this solitaire version is called, I'd greatly appreciate it. I am trying to find it on the computer if possible, so that I won't have to worry about messing up cards or having them slide all over the place like cards like to do.

Archived