LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a thrill

mndl

Ok, I needed to buy some coffee.  I had already put on my nice thick diaper (Northshore Premium) and pajama pants.  I just grabbed my wallet and headed out to Aldi.  Anybody who was looking would see that I was obviously diapered.  

I must say, what a big thrill that was!

The only time I wear diapers outside of the house is when I am in a dress or skirt so it does not show a bulge.  Otherwise I wear pull ups or panties with as pad when i wear pants or shorts.

Been wearing 24/7 for years... my daily use diaper is the Dry 24/7, which is pretty darn thick. In my experiences the average person in public is so absorbed (ha ha) in their everyday life that the thought of an otherwise healthy adult wearing a diaper is completely foreign to them, it never enters their mind. One must also consider that even if someone does notice a bulge and recognize that it's from a diaper, what's the likelihood that they are going to say anything? What would they even say? "Hey, is that a DIAPER?"  It's inconsiderate... it's downright rude... it's totally improper behavior. Besides... odds are the only person who would ever look at your pants and recognize the tell-tale diaper bulge is another diaper user, so don't worry about it.

That anyone in public knows you are diapered or even remotely cares is totally in your head.

On 11/16/2017 at 9:10 PM, Darkfinn said:

Been wearing 24/7 for years... my daily use diaper is the Dry 24/7, which is pretty darn thick. In my experiences the average person in public is so absorbed (ha ha) in their everyday life that the thought of an otherwise healthy adult wearing a diaper is completely foreign to them, it never enters their mind. One must also consider that even if someone does notice a bulge and recognize that it's from a diaper, what's the likelihood that they are going to say anything? What would they even say? "Hey, is that a DIAPER?"  It's inconsiderate... it's downright rude... it's totally improper behavior. Besides... odds are the only person who would ever look at your pants and recognize the tell-tale diaper bulge is another diaper user, so don't worry about it.

That anyone in public knows you are diapered or even remotely cares is totally in your head.

I could not agree more.  I wear a thick Rearz Princess diaper everywhere and no one around me has a clue.  Just be confident and relaxed.  Now that I have been 24/7 for seven weeks it is almost like I am not even wearing a diaper now.

10 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

Besides, in your case anyone who notices you have a diaper on will think, "He is 99 years old after all!"

21 hours ago, Darkfinn said:

Oh for sure.  It's unlikely anyone noticed or would say anything, but there was still a stirring of the excitement circuits!

On 17/11/2017 at 12:59 AM, mndl said:

Ok, I needed to buy some coffee.  I had already put on my nice thick diaper (Northshore Premium) and pajama pants.  I just grabbed my wallet and headed out to Aldi.  Anybody who was looking would see that I was obviously diapered.  

I must say, what a big thrill that was!

It's just normal now but I know how you felt. I've been wearing nappies 24/7 for 6 years and went from being paranoid that people would notice to a sort of pride/shame thing to hoping someone would notice and now I hardly think about it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a diaper on a few times outside of home, and yes it is a thrill to stand there and wet a diaper. Like others have said, no one is looking and people are just going on about their lives. The one thing I have never done was go #2 out in public. That is not fair to subject others to the smells of a poopy diaper. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

I find if you have the right clothing, as stated by other users previously, that you can make extremely hard for people to even notice that you are wearing one

55 minutes ago, DLBiker said:

Good to hear it was a big thrill.  As I am incontinent, I always am out in diapers and plastic pants.

With the warm weather in Florida, I would expect people to wear shorts a lot, and thinner fabrics.  Keeping with the subject of this thread, I would expect if you wore the same diaper combo as in your avatar, it might be pretty easy for people to tell you have bulky diapers on under your shorts or thin pants.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, rusty pins said:

With the warm weather in Florida, I would expect people to wear shorts a lot, and thinner fabrics.  Keeping with the subject of this thread, I would expect if you wore the same diaper combo as in your avatar, it might be pretty easy for people to tell you have bulky diapers on under your shorts or thin pants.

It is very obvious under my short shorts.  Florida is a great place for diapers, except in the extreme heat of summer.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:38 AM, rusty pins said:

Besides, in your case anyone who notices you have a diaper on will think, "He is 99 years old after all!"

Isn't that the way that something goes around - you start life in diapers and in the end some of us need diapers at the end of life cycle.

9 hours ago, DLBiker said:

It is very obvious under my short shorts.  Florida is a great place for diapers, except in the extreme heat of summer.

Tena Flex Maxi have wide open sides so you get some good airflow around the diaper.  I can wear it almost all day.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Isn't that the way that something goes around - you start life in diapers and in the end some of us need diapers at the end of life cycle.

Some of us end up needing them in middle age and have to accept they will need them for the rest of their lives.

I agree wearing diapers out and about can be quite a thrill, it used to be the same for me. Over the years it changed as I wear 24/7. I am completely used to it now and it holds little or no surprises anymore. Every so now and then I come across a situation and I have to contemplate the new situation, at these rare occasions I’ll get the thrill back and I love every second of it. Becoming older also eases wearing diapers while out and about that is my opinion. Although incontinence is not restricted to the sick and the elderly people do not expect a young adult to walk around in diapers. If you get older and you’ll wear a diaper it is easier to explain if somebody notices you are wearing one. This said it is nobody’s business if you wear or not.

On 11/16/2017 at 7:27 PM, nspchevy61 said:

I love doing my errands while diapered!  Wearing a diaper is not only enjoyable,  bit also convenient!

I just returned from a bunch of errands, padded of course. The convenience factor is great. Next a diaper change.

My new favorite outing is my movie dates with my boyfriend.  It's usually a 6 hour event starting with dinner, window-shopping at the mall, then ending with the movies.  Quite frankly, he's jealous because I can have alcohol with dinner as well as a drink with the movie and not need to stop once for a bathroom break!  I carry a spare just in case, but so far I usually don't change until we're home for the night.

• Like 2
On 12/7/2017 at 1:17 PM, Three Rivers said:

The one thing I have never done was go #2 out in public. That is not fair to subject others to the smells of a poopy diaper. Just my 2 cents.

Chlorophyll tablets to a good job of reducing fecal odors if you are someone who messes while in public.