LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Laxative for $1.79 - works in 15 minutes...

New2DL

I ate one of those once, I was about 4 miles from home on the interstate.

I was OK after I got back in my car, then about a mile away, it wanted out NOW.

I made it to my moms house in time, it was like everything in me came out, all at once.

I have a history of being constipated, this was a big surprise to me.

Since I do have this history of almost constant constipation, of course I went back to see if it would work again, at a later date.

It didn't ever work again, what a bummer, back to constipation for the next 40 years.

15 hours ago, beallucanb said:

I ate one of those once, I was about 4 miles from home on the interstate.

I was OK after I got back in my car, then about a mile away, it wanted out NOW.

I made it to my moms house in time, it was like everything in me came out, all at once.

I have a history of being constipated, this was a big surprise to me.

Since I do have this history of almost constant constipation, of course I went back to see if it would work again, at a later date.

It didn't ever work again, what a bummer, back to constipation for the next 40 years.

Man that sucks! I feel your pain with the constant constipation, though mine has only been for a handful of years. So that really sucks! So far, most things like Mc Donalds and Taco Bell have been pretty consistent with temporarily curing my constipation. Now I just have to make sure I have things planned around having to poop within 15 minutes after eating whenever I want to eat fast food.

Though, I'm not sure I should use this method regularly. I mean, I'll probably grow a tumor or something for all I know with all the junk they put in fast food now.

I would use it, but I try leaving a day in between, if that works OK then try 2 and so on.

The constant stuffed feeling, and with a semi-bloated gut I suffered for years, then when I started using laxatives it felt worse.

Meaning that laxatives didn't always do what they were suppose to do, I used to go with the van club I belonged to on weekend trips.

These trips were just party sessions in surrounding states, you know 5K people show up drink beer and whatever, and smoke alot of everything.

Well I used to try to clean myself out on friday so I could feel decent and not bloated, many times the laxative failed to work or half work, that left me feeling sick.

I rarely ate at these things because I knew dam well I couldn't go to the toilet, when I did go in any toilet I had to stay there sometimes for an hour trying but usually nothing happened.

In 2004 I started doing daily enema's this was like the start of a new life for me, my weight dropped my little gut vanished, I finally looked like my weight instead of looking like I had an expanded lower abdomen.

With the meds I take it turns my poop to stone even if I drink liquids until they come out of my ears, my daily enema works for me I can't let it go more than one day.

I experimented and found that out, that I had to clean myself out daily or I got backed up again, I set aside a half hour near 5 pm and stick to this routine or pay the price.

9 hours ago, New2DL said:

Man that sucks! I feel your pain with the constant constipation, though mine has only been for a handful of years. So that really sucks! So far, most things like Mc Donalds and Taco Bell have been pretty consistent with temporarily curing my constipation. Now I just have to make sure I have things planned around having to poop within 15 minutes after eating whenever I want to eat fast food.

Though, I'm not sure I should use this method regularly. I mean, I'll probably grow a tumor or something for all I know with all the junk they put in fast food now.

the thing that works for me is milk! if i drink a pint of milk or more i can be guaranteed to have diarrhoea within half an hour. I dont do this normally but if there are times when i am constipated it usually clears me out.