LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

F is for.... (Private for Danny and I)

coletheriolu

A worker said "Now there are a few rules to go over here. 1. You will be diapered at all times. 2. You cannot remove your diaper or there will be punishments. 3. If you want something you'll have to do it in baby talk. 4. You will be given baby food and bottles during lunch time. And 5. You will sleep in cribs during nap time and given a warm bottle"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

???

Looks at the nursery worker and knows that I wont go down without a fight so I look at her "But I am a big kid! Is that not showing by how big I am?? I mean, I am tall!"

Looks at the worker and then back at my brother "well.. it could be a lot worse than it is.  We could be stuck changing diapers. I'd rather wear than he changing them.  At least if you have to use the bathroom, you are wearing it.  And you don't have to change yourself.  Might be a lot of fun" 

"I'll be good ma'am"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

((sorry, haven't been on much, and didn't see this because it was too far down))

I blush as my diaper is checked, and I know that my diaper is still incredibly as it may be, still dry. And I intend to keep it dry.

Although I realise from before that I have actually wet my diaper, and it feels itchy against my skin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks at her and I blush when she calls me a baby. 

I decide now is not the best time to argue. I know another punishment would be coming my way. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...