LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

F is for.... (Private for Danny and I)

coletheriolu

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our mom just puts a pacifier in your mouth. "That's enough big by talk from the both of you. The only thing I wanna hear is baby talk when I get back" She pushes us outside where everyone is looking at us

I try to hide my face from everyone by covering it with my mittened hands

Looks at you and I blush with embarrassment and look at my brother "Why can't you stand up for yourself!? This is your fault for telling her you want to wear diapers! Now I have been put into her plan to humiliate us"

I try to go back inside, trying to escape the watch of the neighbourhood eyes

I gulp nervously and hide my face in my hands as I'm humiliated by the state of my outfit and hopes that no one recognises me "so what do you actually want me to do at the daycare mom?" 

• 2 weeks later...

Looks at her nervously and then looks completely shocked at what I see outside coming into view and realises that she is completely serious about everything "mom come on. Let's just forget about all of this and go home" 

I sigh and pouts as I'm pushed into the daycare thinking this couldn't get any worse. 

Looks round at the daycare.  "Are you serious! Why am I even here!!"

“Because you’ve both need a lesson on how to behave like good babies.” Our Mom sais as she unbuckles us and sets us on the floor of the daycare while she speaks to one of the workers

“Maybe we can make a run for it while her back is turned” Cole whispered

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...