LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

F is for.... (Private for Danny and I)

coletheriolu

Cole and his brother were in big trouble. Report cards are being sent out today and they've both gotten F's in their classes and they knew their parents won't be happy. They both had to run home as fast as they could so they could try to change it to make it look like they got good grades but they saw their mother's car in the driveway

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Who's playing the parents?)

Dan knew he hadn't done well at school and just hoped that his parents didn't remember that it was report card day. 

He had hoped to get home and shred the letters that came through the post containing the grades but unfortunately his mom was already home. ..

He walked through the front door and saw his mom sitting on the couch waiting for them. 

(I could be the mom)

Their mother, Serena, checked the mail today and saw that her boys had gotten F's in all their classes. She decided to punish them today when they got home.

When she saw them come through the front door she said "Boys, come here right now."

"Me too mom." I said a little scared

"Well sorry won't help you this time. You both have F's in all your classes, meaning your no smarter than a baby. Since you both failed like babies, I'm gonna treat you like one." She said. "You'll both get your spankings and then be put into diapers"

"Not for long you aren't. I decided to drop the both of you out and take care of you both myself. It'll be great having my baby boys back again." She says as she gets out two different colored onesies.

"Mom, you can't do this to us! We swear we'll get our gr-" I was a silenced by a pacifier