LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting or Messing while getting a diaper change?

Have any of you babies out there ever done this or have any of my Mommies or Daddies experienced this while changing your baby?

I have gone pee pee while getting a diaper change and my daddy was not very pleased that he pretty much had to start all over. 

I find the longer I am permanently diapered the less and less control I am having.  Two weeks ago while my wife was changing me when I lifted up for her to slide a new diaper under me as I arched my back my pee pee started to drip out without any warning or control. She was very understanding and is very accepting of this.  After all it has been the goal....I love her so much!

• Like 2

I can confirm that events like these do happen.  I was a caregiver for my father and he did wet and mess during a diaper change.  It was extremely frustrating to have him nearly cleaned up and about to put a fresh diaper on him only to have him make another mess in the middle of the change.

I’ve also had it happen while changing myself.  My bowels have emptied while was fastening a clean diaper.  I’ve also leaked during a diaper change.  

Initially it would occasionally happen.  But the more of diaper dependent I have been over the years.  It seems to happen on a more consistent basis.  It also happens when I have a bottle while being changed or before.

This not as an adult little / AB, but worth posting anyway...

I have a weird memory - as in I only sort of remember it but KNOW it happened to me - of being a youngish toddler, and lying down being changed by my aunt. I can visualise the Pampers packaging next to me as well as the room we were in  

As she got my dirty nappy off, I began weeing. She frantically grabbed a clean nappy and held it over me while I finished.

She got me cleaned up, and in a fresh nappy. Just as she finished getting me dressed, I did a poo (not consciously!) and rapidly made that clean nappy anything but! I can SOO clearly remember her exasperated laugh as she lay me down and changed me, the fourth nappy I’d got through in the space of a few minutes. 

So odd how I remember it, I hardly remember anything from that age. 

• 4 years later...

Right now mommy is changing my super messy tykables unicorns and i have just wet a little oh no i'm starting to poop. This happens now and again. oh well thats what babies do

Not intentionally.  I think if you have control and you want to add this dynamic and your partner is okay with it, it can be fun and cute and add a level of realism. 

I have accidentally wet myself during diaper changes, including when getting changed by someone else.  Though the person knew I’m incontinent and it could happen and besides,  it was more of a trickle than a squirt.    

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I have dribbled a bit of pee during many diaper changes. I honestly don't have much stopping power when it comes to stopping a dribble let along a stream. Generally my wife puts a few baby wipes over my penis when changing me to keep the splash down.

22 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

The closest I can say to this is wetting myself before i get the second tape fastened.

I just hold the front of the diaper until i am finished.

That happens to me too. Barely got the diaper on and out it came. A whole lot more than I thought. Oh well -- that's diaper fun!!!

I have never been changed by my other half unfortunately, I would like to be though. However, I did accidentally mess when changing myself a last year. When I untapped my diaper I started to regress a little (regressing rarely happens) so I played alone by raising up my legs and playing with my feet. I felt a little pressure in my belly and then the feel of poop coming out. It was a very strange, but pleasant feeling. Thankfully it was on the used diaper so no wastage.

I have never been changed by anyone else. I change myself all the time. In fact it is one of the things that I have been told that my support staff will not do for me, and only way that would happen is if I was under nursing care.  The only time that I have ever had it happen where I actually release in a diaper, is when I end up taking it off, after being used, and then sit on the toilet to make sure everything was gone, and then put one back on and after that apparently I would still have to go. I’ve had to do that a few times, but I’ve never released during a change.  

if I was under nursing care, I would make sure that I had my mega matches. This is why I carry my bag on board. I got tired of the cheap stuff that they use that doesn’t last more than two hours, or ends up flooding all over the place, which leaves a mess. Mega max diapers are made to be the best they can be, and they are designed for those who are severely in continent both directions. I am glad to have them, and I also have them in every color they make: black, blue, pink, tie-dye, and white.  What diaper I wear depends on my mood: yesterday I decided to wear some tie-dyes, because I’ve felt a little down because I hurt too much, so I’m taking it easy this weekend.

Brian

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I have never been changed by anyone else. I change myself all the time. In fact it is one of the things that I have been told that my support staff will not do for me, and only way that would happen is if I was under nursing care.  The only time that I have ever had it happen where I actually release in a diaper, is when I end up taking it off, after being used, and then sit on the toilet to make sure everything was gone, and then put one back on and after that apparently I would still have to go. I’ve had to do that a few times, but I’ve never released during a change.  

if I was under nursing care, I would make sure that I had my mega matches. This is why I carry my bag on board. I got tired of the cheap stuff that they use that doesn’t last more than two hours, or ends up flooding all over the place, which leaves a mess. Mega max diapers are made to be the best they can be, and they are designed for those who are severely in continent both directions. I am glad to have them, and I also have them in every color they make: black, blue, pink, tie-dye, and white.  What diaper I wear depends on my mood: yesterday I decided to wear some tie-dyes, because I’ve felt a little down because I hurt too much, so I’m taking it easy this weekend.

Brian

So let me get this straight, changing your diapers is the one thing your support staff will NOT do?!? That doesn't make any sense! If Anything, that's the first thing they should do. or at least offer it. LOL!???? And you actually have a LEGIT excuse.? So it would make sense anyway. LOL! So you could DEFINITELY exploit it if you wanted to. hehe!? Might as well milk it for all it's worth. Hahaha!?????? That's gonna be at least the one good thing about having cerebral palsy.? I know, I'm awful!?????☺️ Hehehehe!!!!!

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

So let me get this straight, changing your diapers is the one thing your support staff will NOT do?!? That doesn't make any sense! If Anything, that's the first thing they should do. or at least offer it. LOL!???? And you actually have a LEGIT excuse.? So it would make sense anyway. LOL! So you could DEFINITELY exploit it if you wanted to. hehe!? Might as well milk it for all it's worth. Hahaha!?????? That's gonna be at least the one good thing about having cerebral palsy.? I know, I'm awful!?????☺️ Hehehehe!!!!!

@BabySpiderBoy @Evelyn Dellcerro

let me be clear: the reason why my support staff will not assist me with “changing my diapers“ is because I am in what they called a moderate needs program. I am still able to do it myself, and as long as I am able to do that, I will be doing it myself. They are allowed however, to remove any garbage that I have anywhere in my unit. This includes dirty diapers, kitchen trash, bathroom trash, bedroom trash, recycleables, etc.  they do my floors, my sinks, my shower, my toilet, my kitchen, my counters, etc. etc. etc.

there’s also something called a “program plan“. This document lays out exactly what I expect from the people that work with me, and it also tells me what they are allowed to do, versus what they are not allowed to do. In order for someone to have this done, it would have to be something that my case manager, and myself agree that it is something that I need, that I cannot do for myself.  If you have ever heard of an IEP, which they use an education, which allows for specialization of your education, this plan does the same thing for anyone who is in the program. If I need something done, it needs to be written in that plan – if it is not, it is either something that is expressly stated that it cannot be done, or it is something that is not written into my plan, which means they cannot do it for me.

if I needed help with incontinence care, I would be in a higher needs program, and it would be actually notated on my paperwork. It would also probably be done by someone who is an LNA or someone who has training in that. They also have personal care assistants, some of them are trained for incontinence care, while the majority or not. It depends on what you need. The plan is actually specialized for what you need. For example, my neighbor next-door has people coming in every day Dash they can get him up, help him in the bathroom, help him take a shower, help him get dressed, and cook his food and other things. I do not need this level of assistance, but if it were necessary it could be arranged.  

I may have a “legit excuse“ To wear or use diapers. However, since I do not require that service, and my program is not set up for this type of assistance, it would not be offered. If I were more disabled, or more unable to do something, and was incontinent like I am now, This service could be offered by the “skilled nursing section” of the home health agency, and I’m sure that they would have personal care attendant that could handle that if it was necessary. Since incontinence care is not on my plan, I would not be able to ask for it unless there was a legit reason.  If anyone who is not trained to do something, or is not authorized to do something does it anyway, they can get into a lot of trouble with the agency, and I could also get in trouble for allowing it to occur. I remember the story of when someone “outed me“ because of my use of diapers, the miscommunication and misunderstanding of that “incident“ made it perfectly clear that there are certain individuals in certain agencies that need to know information, but they may not be able to do something. I don’t want the home health agency that serves me to get in trouble for doing something they’re not supposed to do. If something changes, I can always call my case manager and ask her for an exemption or for something to be added to my plan. Remember, all of these people that are working with me are “mandated reporters“. This means that anyone who is working with somebody in an agency like this, is required to report anything that is illegal, immoral,Or criminal, or anything they think is inappropriate. If the wrong person gets the wrong idea, because of something that is done to help me out, I can get in trouble, and so Can the people who assist me -  after this “incident“ I spoke with the agency I fired, gave them hell, and then got a hold of my doctors office, my agency, and other people that help me, and made sure that I understood exactly what was expected of me. I shan’t do anything that is not on my plan, and I won’t allow someone who is part of my “professional team“ to do something that could get them in trouble!

Yes, I am disabled, and I have medical conditions that require people to assist me with certain things. I can’t be doing a whole bunch of cleaning like scrubbing floors, and all of this stuff. I have someone coming in every other week to take care of the floors and everything in my apartment, and they can do that very well, and usually do it and under two hours – it depends on who comes in. However, regardless of whether I need diapers or not, I will not “exploit my disability” or “milk it for all it is worth” UNLESS IT IS NECESSARY - I have morals and I would think that was wrong, even though I am disabled and probably could get the help. I know I can get the help if I need it, but right now I don’t need that type of assistance. If I decide later on that I need to go for neck surgery, I am sure that it can be arranged if I need someone to help me with that type of stuff while I am either in the hospital, or convalescing at home. Then I would end up asking for assistance on that level, if I could not do it myself. This would be a legitimate request, because I would have some sort of nursing support, if that is what is required. You just have to make sure you have the right people available to you when you need it, and my agency is quite good at this. But I will not exploit my disability unless it is absolutely necessary.  When I needed diapers, and I was getting crappy ones in the beginning, I told the doctor that I would like him to list me as totally incontinent  both ways:  I had him do this, because I could prove that I needed the assistance that I needed based on his reports. I also had them do that because Medicaid would never question me again on my need for the best diapers available. In cases like this when I need something, I have no problem using my disability as a reason: however, I’m not going to Do this, or ask someone to do something for me that they cannot do, or should not do, without the proper permissions. If I did that and exploded my disability, without reason, the person that works with me could be sanctioned, or I could be removed from all services - something that I learned back in 2019.  Lucky for me that my former case manager who knows of me, now works for my doctors office in the community health team office, and is one of the heads of that office. She helped  to straighten out that mess so it won’t ever happen again, and I will do everything in my power to make sure that everything is done according to the book. If something needs to change, all I have to do is make a phone call!

my home healthcare agency does provide me with supplies that I need to manage my incontinence: this includes: incontinence pads, Garywear pants, scented disposal bags, washable pads, bags for my Jenibelle system can, and the Jannibell Can, And my adult washcloths. Because of the fact that there was a change in the way the agency deals with funding, it may be reduced, or changed: so, in the end of 2021, I asked for them to cover my wipes and my disposal bags for JanniBelle can:  I only ordered what I needed for now, and then I will find out what we can do later! I may ask them for another box of supplies, as these are important, and that way I will have plenty of what I need, and the box cost about $600, because it has a lot of incontinence supplies in it.  If I needed something specialized, I would call and ask them to order it for me, but in order for me to do that, it Has to be approved by the agency, and that means that my case manager Hass to go to her higher ups to get it done. If it’s already been approved, she can order it within a few days.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 1