LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Beetle Baily Comic

rusty pins

This was in the paper yesterday.  Two thoughts immediately struck me when reading this.  People are much more aware of people wearing adult diapers these days, so much that it's not taboo but funny and acceptable to make light of them in public comic strips.  I also thought, "The army needs to be more aware of premium diapers.  If they were, general Halftrack could wear one Bambino, Rearez Inspire or Dry 24/7 to last 5 hours instead of 5 diapers!  You know the government and the army!  Get the cheapest thing and pay 100 times more than it would cost in a store!

Haha! That is funny. Sometimes when I know I'll be out for a long time, I put a booster in my diaper. Not five diapers but like the general, I think it's better to be prepared. Art imitating life. I'm sure many of us can relate.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Somelildude said:

With as much stuff with questionable quality in the Army, like the HMMWVs...I would hate to think of Army Adult Diapers. *shudders* Probably be worse than Depends.

I'm confused by the acronym HMMWV. What does that stand for?

13 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

High Mobility Military Wheeled Vehicle, pronounced HUM-VEE.     The replacement for what was previously called a jeep, which is a term of disputed etymology.

14 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

1 hour ago, willnotwill said:

High Mobility Military Wheeled Vehicle, pronounced HUM-VEE.     The replacement for what was previously called a jeep, which is a term of disputed etymology.

This.